Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015 - Update - SSP, Sphere Beings etc

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone know DW's insider that recently "betrayed" him? That / they would be interesting to know...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    But What was new were the 100 foot Giants held in stasis, this information having been provided by "Harry" (DW's top insider aka the Ruiner )
    So you can see my interest in the Ruiner, at the same time I did not know he was member of tot, but new he had been a member of PA with next to no engagement with the public.
    I missed that. the 100 ft giants held in stasis... I thought they were shorter.

I thought some of the new information was about the old ones who have had access to stargates here on Earth and had kept it hidden to the top illuminati people on this planet and that there's increased fighting amongst themselves. did the movie Jupiter Ascending have some disclosure on that? he "named" the 13 cabal family names ( or royal family names? ) and said that a lot of families have defected from the cabal families...300 down to 200 at the time he spoke.

I appreciate your summary of some things - thank you for sharing Ria

3. The Following User Says Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (10th May 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Based on Corey encouragement I did more reading of DW's work.

DW seminar was aired; One topic, the Giants, pictures of the skelingtons / skulls / bones have been around for some years plus numerous other stories. (This not being new) As well as some other beings held in stasis ( also not new).

But What was new were the 100 foot Giants held in stasis, this information having been provided by "Harry" (DW's top insider aka the Ruiner )
    So you can see my interest in the Ruiner, at the same time I did not know he was member of tot, but new he had been a member of PA with next to no engagement with the public.

So I was very interested when his blog came out, but also very shocked at all the efforts to block, discredit this person.
    And subsequently I became suspicious.

Much goes up on forums that we don't always agree, with little oppersition, with the view we are intelligent enough and free to decide for our selfs. The consideration was given to Corey to tell his story in its entirety ..............
    Giants.... Makes me remember a saying my grandfather use to say 'Let the sleeping Giants lie until they are needed'. Now I wonder...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Breeze (10th May 2015), Dreamtimer (11th May 2015), ERK (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Ria (10th May 2015), zera (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Any conflict, be it physical, psychological or intellectual, is a waste of energy. E 'extraordinarily difficult to realize and get rid of any conflict, because almost all of us have been taught to fight, to make efforts.

This is the first thing they teach us in school: do efforts. So we continue to fight and strive for life. To be good you must fight; we must fight evil, one must be able to resist, to control himself.

So, in any field, from education to the sociological or religious, to humans are taught to fight.

You are told that to find God you have to work, you have to submit to a discipline, you have to practice the exercises, you have to torture your soul, torment your mind and your body; you have to refuse, repress; you do not have to look at certain things; you have to fight, fight for something to get so-called spiritual level, that really is not spiritual! So in each company only cares about himself and his family.

... In whatever direction we move, we are doing is wasting energy. And this waste of energy is fundamentally conflict: a conflict between what "I" or "should" do and what "I must not" or "should not" do. When you have created a duality, the conflict becomes inevitable.

Then you have to understand the duality, how it is produced and how it works. It 'clear that there are man and woman, red and green, light and dark, high and low; these are facts. But it is when we make an effort to separate the idea that energy is wasted.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (10th May 2015), Dreamtimer (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    I have banned multiple members from this thread. I might have missed a few, but if anyone notices any further off topic posts, just please report them, rather than engage.

This thread has been re-opened.

(And by the way, the topic is "Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015"... NOTHING ELSE)

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Alan (11th May 2015), Aragorn (11th May 2015), bacchus (11th May 2015), bsbray (11th May 2015), Ciauzar (11th May 2015), JRS (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015), Shibby (13th May 2015), surfferjoe (11th May 2015), Susan (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I listened to David describing some aspects of Jupiter Ascending and it made me wonder if he had actually watched the movie before making the comments, or if he had simply seen stills of the characters and drew his inferences from that. He talks about the Wachowskis as being "illuminati" (I think they are merely brilliant) and comments that the lead character - Channing Tatum looks "demonic" when one time through it you find out that he is a gene splicing experiment with wolf genetics. He's as loyal and fearless as they come. He also mentioned that the Dracos (not called that in the movie) had wings, but if you watch the movie you find out that a pair of wings can be added as a prosthesis. In fact the Channing Tatum character had lost his (had them surgically removed) after he attacked one who was "entitled".

It is a marvelously complex movie, full of plots (all the fabulously wealthy siblings plotting against each other, and attempting to control ALL the wealth). The movie is an incredible example of the result of a "money is everything" mentality on a galactic scale and the abyss of corruption it engenders. Materialism gone ballistic. It is VASTLY superior to "Interstellar" that the "critics" loved. Of course I remember "Blade Runner" and "The Matrix" getting one star reviews. I went over to rotten tomatoes and again saw why "critics" should not be allowed to watch REAL sci-fi (not Syfy) movies. Maybe in the case of this one they should watch it 3 times on consecutive days so that it doesn't become too much for simple minds to comprehend.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ambrosius For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), MaryMay (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ambrosius, funny about the critics.

I also thought the movie was complex and fast and feel the need to watch it again. I heard DW's assessment of Tatum's character. I didn't see demonic. To me, he looked a little like Pan and I kept looking for goat legs.

I've been talking to people for years about how people and not money need to be the bottom line. I often feel like I'm talking to the wind...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (13th June 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, it seems that people get confused when they don't see a single hero but several of them. Certainly Mila Kunis (Jupiter Jones) would qualify, but without help she would have been dead several times over. I did find it amusing however that belief in identical genes meant re-incarnation. If we are here learning how to live well, repetition of the same old things gets us nowhere, although a galactic civilization based on accumulation of wealth would fit that mold.

True to materialistic form, the concept of harvesting gets portrayed as an actual physical harvest instead of the harvest of "loosh" a term coined by Robert Monroe. David Wilcock uses it primarily in terms of negative emotions but Monroe saw it as llife-force which tended to be produced in greater amounts by negative situations. There is a good discussion of loosh at http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1064

The thing I wonder about is how this relates to the Law of One and if extreme materialistic civilizations may have previously existed and what kind of destruction they might have caused. Could the Law of One have arisen out of lessons learned the hard way? If one looks at Science Paper 1 in Level 1 of Wes Penre ( wespenre.com ) it is suggested that we are either in the 4th or 5th cycle of the universe after having the universe destroyed over and over. That creates a question I would love to pose to Corey to see the blue avians might know something about this. This would transform the Law of One from an ideal that we should strive for to a hard-earned lesson that we need to pay close attention to.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ambrosius For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ambrosius, I thought that "reemergence of the Queen's gene sequence" was weird too. They talked like it was natural but perhaps it was engineered.

I really appreciate the link to more info about loosh. I did not know where the term originated. I'm familiar with Robert Monroe. I will check it out.

You remind me of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Yes, I read them all. By the time an age returns nearly all memory of it is gone. There are certain specially made objects that can contain memories of other or potential times.

I wonder about our genetics and what is recorded there that we don't know. Also, since all exists at once, we are potentially capable of going to view any point of creation. Not that I know how to do that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Dreamtimer,
    I didn't get the idea that Jupiter Jones had engineered genetics based on the way that it was discovered, but it may have been. I have heard that incarnating spirits are able to view the person they will become, physically and emotionally, and possibly even "see" events that will occur. There are advanced courses at the Monroe Institute where you visit those realms. Of course, to reach a timeline that is desired the right choices have to be made or that timeline may not occur at all. So was Jupiter really a re-incarnated Abrasax? Perhaps, and having the right genes would mean that it WOULD be discovered. Possibly she may have intended to destroy the whole stinking predatory empire. Jupiter would not have known that though.

I first read about loosh in Monroe's book Far Journeys, where I also found out about Institute. The book fell off a bookstore shelf and landed at my feet as I was walking along. I think my gentlemen upstairs had something to do with it. Certainly my discovery of the gentlemen upstairs and who some of them are (and the lives they lived) would not have happened without doing some of the Monroe exercises.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ambrosius For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th June 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015)