Thread: Mother Teresa Documents Classified Top Secret

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Mother Teresa Documents Classified Top Secret

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, MC, commonly known as Mother Teresa (26 August 1910 – 5 September 1997), was a Roman Catholic religious sister and missionary who lived most of her life in India. She was born in today’s Macedonia, with her family being of Albanian descent originating in Kosovo.

She was a worldwide figure that will be remembered for her amazing work on a global scale. She was the recipient of numerous honors including the 1979 Nobel Peace Prize. In 2003, she was beatified as “Blessed Teresa of Calcutta”. A second miracle credited to her intercession is required before she can be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church.

However, when I first requested records on Mother Teresa, I never expected that the information would be classified. Below, you will find the signed letter given to me by the NSA, that shows that all information on Mother Teresa is classified TOP SECRET.

What could they be hiding.The documents are classified because their disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security. Are they being serious

http://documents.theblackvault.com/d...therteresa.pdf
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), boja (4th May 2015), Breeze (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Frances (3rd May 2015), GCS1103 (5th May 2015), Majik (6th May 2015), sandy (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Woody (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Unreal. . . she was a double agent. I guess the Big Reveal will give us some answers to these mysteries.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), The One (3rd May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Where in that document does it say that she was a double agent?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Flyover View Post
    Unreal. . . she was a double agent. I guess the Big Reveal will give us some answers to these mysteries.
    I don't think so . She just had too many enemies . No matter how good she meant or did there were always authorities in the way , Indian , Vatican , and foreign media and donors running campaigns and wars around her mission so one can presume there were many 'important ' people involved .

I'm not sure if correct but at one time ..the 'cold war time' intel agencies ( probably all of them ) were known to keep tabs on all sorts of religious and spiritual authorities and circles , suspecting them to be potential 'threat' .
    I think there's a common denominator to their style of thinking .. fear of the unknown .

I could be wrong as well . Many people love her and her mission, in India .. many condemn it . I've never been to organised anything ..
    Last edited by Agape, 3rd May 2015 at 21:57.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), The One (3rd May 2015), Tonz (4th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    It don't i am assuming Flyover is saying that because of the top secret explanation like national security if they release the info lol
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Aianawa (13th July 2019), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Ok but it's an assumption. And in this field, especially in this field, assumptions are extremely dangerous things to make, especially if those assumptions are used to build further conclusions on. If the initial premise is incorrect, then everything else that happens afterwards will crumble.
    Last edited by Hermit, 4th May 2015 at 04:04.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Was she also a ninja?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), The One (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi -- just wondered why you thought to research her records?

Have you researched Padre Pio? He could bi-locate and there are some cool stories about him during WWII. My uncle worked for a man who went to Rome in the mid 60s with his wife, both Catholic -- went to mass, and Padre Pio selected him for an adult altar boy (don't know the correct catholic name for the adult helper -) This man told my uncle that he was behind Pio during the Eucharistic Prayer and Pio was levitating at the altar!!!! My uncle had never told anyone this story. He only told me because I had just visited a Catholic Chapel in Pittsburgh, that had holy medals "touched" to a relic of padre pio for sale!! The catholic mystery of relics and saints is so amazing!!

Cool stuff!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    I only wanted to open the thread with a comment, and it was in jest.

Mother Teresa, a humble and holy woman, made her life work Service to Others. Many young women were drawn to join her and the order of nuns formed: Missionaries of Charity.
    Why she would be so 'top secret' remains to be seen unless it would be the region of her birth and establishing a mission in Calcutta.

Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Hi -- just wondered why you thought to research her records?

Have you researched Padre Pio? He could bi-locate and there are some cool stories about him during WWII. My uncle worked for a man who went to Rome in the mid 60s with his wife, both Catholic -- went to mass, and Padre Pio selected him for an adult altar boy (don't know the correct catholic name for the adult helper -) This man told my uncle that he was behind Pio during the Eucharistic Prayer and Pio was levitating at the altar!!!! My uncle had never told anyone this story. He only told me because I had just visited a Catholic Chapel in Pittsburgh, that had holy medals "touched" to a relic of padre pio for sale!! The catholic mystery of relics and saints is so amazing!!

Cool stuff!
    Padre Pio, Saint Pio now, wasn't well liked by the church and they tried to suppress his 'gifts', in spite of the stigmata and the his popularity among the faithful. There are amazing stories of his mysticism.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), The One (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A great quote from Mother Teresa:

“I will never attend an anti-war rally; if you have a peace rally, invite me.”

Did she know about energy even then???

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    A great quote from Mother Teresa:

“I will never attend an anti-war rally; if you have a peace rally, invite me.”

Did she know about energy even then???
    I would assume so. Meditation and prayer go hand in hand, as well as rallies where attention of thousands would be focused on the intention of Peace.
    The more people participating, the more powerful the outcome.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And yet - another approach might be quite possible. Call it a puzzle-like one if you like.

The clue is probably in the "[...] and AIDS victims in New York City, wherever the need is greatest" pass. of DOCID 4198426. Nota bene: this approved release in the NSA Newsletter dates fr. March 1997. By then, things were kinda settled into an, let's call it, agreed upon idealized clearance within a certain scientific community.

Earlier though, word had it that the disease spread from a USA Lab. So NOT from Africa, eating raw monkey meat, etcs. A significant majority of the HIV carriers were US American citizens. Remember, the research couple Jakob and Lilli Segal thoroughly supported this hypothesis. For the relevant backgrounds, a specific WDR| Westdeutscher Rundfunk documentary can still be accessed on Youtube ("Aids stammt nicht von Afrika [...]", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT33rxjCq4o). It dates orig. from 1989. All this was very much anatheme to the US Administration hitherto.

Agnes G. Bojaxhiu or perhaps per her "Missionaries of Charity" might have spilled some beans, or concentrated too much on the prevalence of the virus in US metropoles. Their (minimalistic) "Gift of Love" hospice vicinity in Greenwich Village opened in 1985, three years ante the South-African foundation in Khayelitsha. That is the exact same year that Reagan reluctantly acknowledges the existence of the notion 'aids'.
    The number of explanatory options is imo fairly limited.
    Last edited by Leo Schuwirth, 13th July 2019 at 01:45. Reason: unnes. repeat.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leo Schuwirth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (13th July 2019), Dreamtimer (14th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Welcome, Leo.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Dreamtimer (14th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2019), Wind (13th July 2019)