Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jupiter a Key Player in Our Situation?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

Is Jupiter a Key Player in Our Situation?

Galactic Law, Loosh, Great Houses fighting for dominance, planetary ownership, interstellar banking, economic blockades...

To what extent are events on Jupiter affecting what happens on Earth?

I don't have time to type up a full thread, but since Jupiter Ascending came out, I have been fascinated by Jupiter.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVFkk-sEus

http://2012portal.blogspot.tw/2015/0...de-portal.html

I believe there are Jupiter incarnates and sponsored individuals here, who haven't fully woken up yet. Did you know that the entire universe is watching us right now, and if you have a good plan, a group from a civilization will offer you extra protection and guidance?

More later, if there's any interest.
    Last edited by Daozen, 5th May 2015 at 09:27.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), jimmer (4th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), lookbeyond (2nd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), The One (26th August 2015), Verum (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I think humanity is the key player in our situation.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Dracon (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), jimmer (4th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015), sandy (2nd May 2015), sjoshua (6th May 2015), Tonz (1st May 2015), veloravelvet (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We are the main player here, to be sure.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Our freedom is the only player that is real here.
    Our freedom to allow ourselves to be enslaved
    Our freedom to ignore
    Our freedom to pretend we dont have senses like to feel, to see,to taste,to touch,to hear.
    Our freedom To be played and our freedom to be a player.
    Our freedom to go beyond
    Our freedom to one day learn What the responsibilities of freedom are and what they represent.

It's all about you.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Dracon (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), jimmer (4th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015), sandy (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post

..... since Jupiter Ascending came out, I have been fascinated by Jupiter....

....and....

I believe there are Jupiter incarnates and sponsored individuals here, who haven't fully woken up yet. Did you know that the entire universe is watching us right now, and if you have a good plan, a group from a civilization will offer you extra protection and guidance? More later, if there's any interest.[/B]

CP: We watched Jupiter Ascending and loved it for a whole bunch of reasons.....

Regarding the information that 'the whole universe is watching... and if you have a plan... you'll get some support from 'a civilization'...... Well, I'm not sure I'm a Jupiterian, (Jupiterian?? why not...) I have wanted to do something neat that helps humanity literally my whole life but haven't felt I could break free from the boring old 9 to 5 job long enough to start something going......I would like to hear what your thoughts are. So yes, there is 'interest' ! Post away !!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015), Ria (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    Our freedom is the only player that is real here.
    Our freedom to allow ourselves to be enslaved
    Our freedom to ignore
    Our freedom to pretend we dont have senses like to feel, to see,to taste,to touch,to hear.
    Our freedom To be played and our freedom to be a player.
    Our freedom to go beyond
    Our freedom to one day learn What the responsibilities of freedom are and what they represent.

It's all about you.
    Yes, this is the central theme of 2015. I don't want to promote external civilizations too much, as it will start the saviourism cycle again, but there are off-world players who've helped us stabilize the energy field of the planet. We should be wary of looking for an external leader, but it can't hurt to at least wonder what it will be like once the etheric technology is switched off, and we gain even more control over our hearts/minds. (It's being switched off by degrees right now).

I have wanted to do something neat that helps humanity literally my whole life but haven't felt I could break free from the boring old 9 to 5 job long enough to start something going......I would like to hear what your thoughts are. So yes, there is 'interest' ! Post away !!
    Gretchen, it's not easy. All I can suggest is this business model, which can generate a little side income, and develop into a full business with enough work:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/02/agartha-east-bulletin-quick-easy.html

The Create a Billion Jobs essays on my site (top right) might help too. If funding comes soon, all the better. If not, we'll have to do it the slow way.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Contact Point, thanks. I have been reading your Agartha blog for a while and I'm aware of your billion jobs essay, which is very good. thank you.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Juniper (2nd May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015), monk (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After spending just 20 minutes searching, it struck me that there are a lot of people working to improve the water situation on Earth. I found dozens of organisations within a short space of time. I will use this thread to make notes as events unfold. I have been into helping people get purified water since 2009. Water is the basis of civilization. I challenge anyone to disagree with that. It's the start of spirituality, and a priority in a service to others paradigm.

I work full time so I was never sure how to accomplish my goal, save for writing a few articles and making some videos in the evenings. I find myself at a strange crossroads; The 'Awake and Aware' crowd have a fairly good overview of the totality of the situation. I agree it's vital to study the background. We are smack bang in the middle of a space war. But I have seen little interest in the practical side of things. On the other hand, water charities and the development scene are amazing, but there is no knowledge of the backstory.

If I had to choose, I guess I would choose to hang out with the latter group.

I have seen how well meaning people get drafted into raising money for cancer research, when there are credible alternatives (Iodine/Papaya Leaves/Liposomal C) on the shelves. They are wasting their time because they lack discernment. I have always worried that corruption and bureaucratic idiocy in the NGO water scene would mean my efforts were wasted. Would I, for example, end up digging ditches in Africa, while powerful purification devices were ignored? When I look at the charity arena I see sincere people working for dishonest bosses. Not all the time, but it happens enough to make you wary.

I am resetting now.

If a credible source of funding comes along, and there are reasonable terms, I will approach them. But if I have to start out of the back of a van, I will do that too. All that matters is to do your best. That's when the magic comes.

Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
    Last edited by Daozen, 3rd May 2015 at 01:42.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How to get Water to 7 Billion People

Water is the basis of Civilization.

When/if large scale funding becomes available, then it may look for well thought out ecological development plans. But there's something easier and quicker than funding seed stage plans;

It's even quicker to identify pre-existing projects and fund them.

You look for people who are already rolling, who took the time to get their act together under the embargo, and boost their efforts. If they have already generated their own momentum, and concept tested their idea, you are going to have a lot less risk. There will be no issues with early-stage incompetency and eager over-spending.

My "dream job" would be scouting for effective water purification projects, and helping them connect to donors.

I have been in talks with various societies about this since 2011. But as everyone knows, funding is blocked. So I decided I had to do it the hard way. Liter by liter, if necessary.

I have a parallel plan. I employ a kind of strategic doublethink. When I am eating or walking, I allow myself to daydream about what it would be like to be able to move water purification products on a mass scale. But when I'm working, I throw all that out the window, and adopt a more pragmatic approach. Link by link, liter by liter.

Anyway. Whatever happens... by hook or crook. It'll get done.
    Last edited by Daozen, 3rd May 2015 at 02:23.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Poverty is finite and quantifiable.

How many liters of water would we need to provide everyday to give everyone on Earth pure water to drink? If we assume that 4 billion people are more or less taken care of, than we'd only need to take care of the remaining 3 billion. If they needed, say 3 litres of drinking water each, that's 10 billion liters a day. How much would it cost to get purification devices to all these people? Somewhere beween 5-25 billion USD, I guess. As a percentage of worldwide military industrial spending, that figure is tiny. Crowdfunding could also start to take care of this.

Billions of liters or dollars are huge numbers, and daunting to the average person, but we need to start making calculations like this in order to put limits around the problem, and remind ourselves that this issue can be tackled. I will try and forget the macro scale, and focus on the micro.

My mathematics are extremely rough, but the calculations have to start somewhere.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Daozen, 4th May 2015 at 01:44.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), mojo (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    How to get Water to 7 Billion People

Water is the basis of Civilization.

When/if large scale funding becomes available, then it may look for well thought out ecological development plans. But there's something easier and quicker than funding seed stage plans;

It's even quicker to identify pre-existing projects and fund them.

You look for people who are already rolling, who took the time to get their act together under the embargo, and boost their efforts. If they have already generated their own momentum, and concept tested their idea, you are going to have a lot less risk. There will be no issues with early-stage incompetency and eager over-spending.

My "dream job" would be scouting for effective water purification projects, and helping them connect to donors.

I have been in talks with various societies about this since 2011. But as everyone knows, funding is blocked. So I decided I had to do it the hard way. Liter by liter, if necessary.

I have a parallel plan. I employ a kind of strategic doublethink. When I am eating or walking, I allow myself to daydream about what it would be like to be able to move water purification products on a mass scale. But when I'm working, I throw all that out the window, and adopt a more pragmatic approach. Link by link, liter by liter.

Anyway. Whatever happens... by hook or crook. It'll get done.

Well that is awesome that you have an attraction to water and getting it to people.. I think that wherever we have an affinity or attraction to something it means something.
    So go for it! Start where youre at..
    I've seen various posts online regarding desalinization of sal****er into drinking water.. for some reason (lol) there aren't plants all over doing that. There was a household one I saw that looks great, but isnt for sale yet..
    Whats your idea?
    Bless

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://purewaterforearth.blogspot.tw/

Hi Mary...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Last I heard, desalination was becoming cheaper and approaching price parity with old school methods. Large desalination plants are too expensive. I'm much more interested in home water generation... Lots of cute ideas coming out.

In a 60 second websearch for: Home Desalination Low Tech Budget I found these articles:

http://inhabitat.com/nano-water-chip...-for-everyone/

http://e360.yale.edu/feature/new_des...ng_water/2770/

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...drinking-water

http://www.bluetechresearch.com/stre...-desalination/

http://www.ecofriend.com/5-tech-ways...r-potable.html

http://www.theguardian.com/sustainab...es-save-planet

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...infects-water/

Right now, I want to hold low priced online water purification conferences so people can get an overview of the technology available, and start brainstorming businesses. It takes a while but it'll come together.

Like this, but for 6-10 USD per ticket:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...nce-water.html

Cheers

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    I do agree water is the basis of civilization AND the human body. I think it's great there are efforts being made in the water purification area. I'm from California; of course there are concerns of the drought going on. Nestle are bottling up our water and selling it back to us, telling us we don't have the rights to the water that the Earth provides us to drink and bathe in.
    Naturally, I would be interested in desalination plants because of the proximity to the coast but they are expensive. I am also interested in getting water to the people who need it the most. This is a good thing you're doing.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ciauzar View Post
    I do agree water is the basis of civilization AND the human body. I think it's great there are efforts being made in the water purification area. I'm from California; of course there are concerns of the drought going on. Nestle are bottling up our water and selling it back to us, telling us we don't have the rights to the water that the Earth provides us to drink and bathe in.
    Naturally, I would be interested in desalination plants because of the proximity to the coast but they are expensive. I am also interested in getting water to the people who need it the most. This is a good thing you're doing.
    http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680613/a...d-less-thirsty

Not sure how tested this is, but it could at least make grey water and washing water. Humans are endlessly inventive. Those links are all about low tech desalination.

Screw Nestle, don't even think about them, I just ignore them.

Thanks for the ideas. Now it's about looking into charity/non-profit status...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015)