Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Jupiter a Key Player in Our Situation?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    An idea just popped up in my head: I was putting on some hand sanitizer then I immediately thought of the pulsing Xenon light used to disinfect the hospital rooms. I wondered if Xenon or UV light, in general, could be used to disinfect the water, so I did some searching to see if this is feasible..

http://trojanuv.com/uv-basics-

http://www.nesc.wvu.edu/pdf/dw/publi...t_dwfsom53.pdf

It would appear UV light is the best candidate for disinfectation. I'm no engineer or anything like that but if I were to build a water plant, I don't think it would resemble anything like a regular water plant. Actually, they wouldn't be needed at all anymore. I'm a simple man, and I wouldn't want a lot of moving parts. I would want the water be pushed through a series of pipes filled with pulsing UV lights before arriving at a couple of filters made of Shungite and Graphene. No chlorine or any kind of chemicals needed. The results should be pretty good water for all to drink. This kind of set up could allow for simple home installation for already existing plumbing systems.

Shungite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shungite

Graphene: http://www.graphenea.com/blogs/graph...ially-feasible
    Last edited by Ciauzar, 5th May 2015 at 08:38. Reason: Corrections

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Daozen (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Good thinking Ciauzar. Products along those lines have been invented:

http://www.steripen.com/

Creating the purification protocols is not the problem any more. It's been done. I'm sure more will come out in the future.

The real challenges are 1) Logistics 2) Distribution 3) Awareness of devices and 4) Money...

The overarching issue is species maturity. When will people pull their heads out and realize that water purification is a priority for any society that has galactic yearnings? It's not a cute, quirky hobby. Look at how 'lightworkers' write huge tracts about Service-to-Others, and wall o' type blog posts about Rising Consciousness, and yawn at the mention of water purification. It's unbearably pretentious, but I've learned to laugh.

When they decide to grow up, the products are waiting. Until then, they are making a free will choice to live in stupidity.

Onward.

Last edited by Daozen, 5th May 2015 at 09:27.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Creating the purification protocols is not the problem any more. It's been done. I'm sure more will come out in the future.

The real challenges are 1) Logistics 2) Distribution 3) Awareness of devices and 4) Money...
    I think I can fix that, we could get rid of money altogether, and we're golden. Easier said than done..

I assume advertisement would be a good start to spread awareness. Eye-catching infographics about water purification devices would be enough to pique interest in like-minded people. Facebook(ugh I know) would be a good starting point because once a picture gets liked and shared by enough people, it becomes practically viral. Maybe there are better alternatives to Facebook.

Just throwing ideas out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ciauzar View Post
    I think I can fix that, we could get rid of money altogether, and we're golden.
    Why didn't we think of that sooner?

I assume advertisement would be a good start to spread awareness. Eye-catching infographics about water purification devices would be enough to pique interest in like-minded people. Facebook(ugh I know) would be a good starting point because once a picture gets liked and shared by enough people, it becomes practically viral. Maybe there are better alternatives to Facebook.

Just throwing ideas out there.
    These are good ideas. The cool thing about 2015 is that the work has (nearly) been done. Pics like this could be memed:

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/120930-eliodomestico.jpeg

Caption: Solar Desalination Now (for example). Even easier is to sharing videos.

I want to get a collection of memes/infographics together. Right now I don't have time to do things like this as I'm doing paid work on another doc. But I realized a collection pf pics is only a few tweaks away from being a powerpoint presentation. So that could be a good living for someone. I'm trying to create jobs around this info because the volunteer model just isn't reaching critical mass.

It's all about aggregation and synthesis nowadays.

AFA money is concerned, the lodestar (IMO) is remembering that we are spending money to slowly make it obsolete. i.e, 'we' spend 200 billion on organic farms and water filtration, and end up with a self reliant planet, for example. Money is not the ultimate evil, any species would end up naturally designating some sort of medium of exchange for trade. Fraudulent debt and fiat are the enemies...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll write all my thoughts here now, so I have them collected in one thread.

The Hidden Hand material was an attempt to encourage political apathy and single timeline fatalism.

i) HH pushed the semi-lie that there is one ruling party, and humans could do nothing to evade their power, no matter what they did. (Yes, two party politics is a fraud, but that doesn't mean that there is one all controlling force on Earth.) That view stems from hubris, and ultimately desperation, as our ex-controllers struggle to contain us.

ii) HH promoted the false idea that there was only one timeline, and we couldn't significantly change the future. (Most of his predictions were duff)

iii) HH pushed the notion that this ridiculous world is a game devised by a benevolent God.

The HH material was a very clever, artful chess move, aimed at a growing wave of aware incarnates slowly realizing their timeline weaving power. Reconpilot + Skyfloating called it out.
    Last edited by Daozen, 6th May 2015 at 08:03.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was going to post this on the Ruiners blog, then decided to post it here... He's welcome to copypaste it if he wants.

Hi Ruiner, thanks for your info on JA. Anything else you can tell me is of interest.

I wonder, do many people in your group want *out* of the current situation? I think we've all got our backs against the wall. I know some of the older patriarchs want to go down fighting, but the younger generation can be reasoned with. I understand this is a generational situation, and most people were born into these families.

When I was in Indonesia, certain 'dark' societies approached me (physically, face to face) through an intermediary, and asked me if I could petition the etheric beings helping me to release them from their 'black magic' contracts. At first I was hesitant to do it, as I didn't have a clue how to go about it, but they were persistent, and eventually taught me how to write a release contract. They didn't pay me anything, but I spent all night writing a statement of intent, asking for them to be released from their satanic agreements. The next day I noticed that the energy in the entire town had changed.

I'm not writing this so I can look big, just to remind >>>*anyone*<<< reading this that it is possible for a well-intentioned human to release people from their satanic contracts, if they know what to do.

I believe anyone can learn to do it, if they get a little training and spiritual sponsorship. It just takes practice and self-belief.

If this standoff continues, we are all going to be stuck here for a long time. So I wonder, does anyone you know want out? As naive as it might sound, maybe some of us reading this can help some groups release themselves, and expedite the liberation process. Forgiveness is key...

Peace

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), pabranno (7th May 2015), Pebbles (9th May 2015)