Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are The Children Of Sorrow

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts

We Are The Children Of Sorrow

They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcock's latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Children of sorrow? Here to clean up the mess THEY made?

"Discuss"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (2nd May 2015), Juniper (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I don't know how Wilcock can make the leap of logic that the Blue Avians and the RA group are similar, when there are trillions of races in the Universe. What is his reasoning? Does anyone have a link to the text so we could discuss it fairly?

Cheers.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

You can go to www.lawofone.info and look up the quotes corresponding to any keyword or words you want. Very useful. I know very little about the LOO Material. It was the Blue Avians who wanted me to work with DW by name. He has been a 20 year scholar of The LOO including living for 3 years with Carla and her group and L/L. The more I told him what these beings looked like, how they behaved and communicated (Phrasing and ideology being communicated) the more convinced he became it was the same "RA" group from the LOO Material.

I remained unconvinced until very recently but after some synchronicities and communications with the Blue Avians I too have come to believe they are either the same group or correlated with them on some deep level. They are 6th - 9th Density Beings and the most advanced beings we have dealt with thus far in a "physical" nature on this planet in recent times are 3/4th and 4/5th Density beings. These lower Density beings (4/5th D) have recognized them and their higher vibrational status and understand that in the density spectrum even going from 4/5th D to 6/7th D is many orders of magnitude more advanced than they currently are being that they have traveled up that same spectrum to where they currently reside.

Much of why he is certain and I am fairly on board with (I have not studied the LOO Material in any depth to be able to say 100% for certain) that these are the RA from the LOO. When they were asked if they were "RA" from the LOO the Blue Avian present only answered "I am Raw-Tear-Eir" and moved to the next question.

They were very serious about people NOT making this new message a religion and that people help themselves and do the work within themselves. They had tried "Three" prior times to communicate this message and in all cases it had been distorted by human beings (And The "Custodian Beings" aka Custodian gods/aliens) who wanted to use it for power and control.

There has been quite an explosion of anger from some people who have made the LOO their religion and have become reactionary (As all humans do with their belief systems and reality bubbles). The original delivery of the LOO material was not ever meant to be a "Religion" or "Belief System Movement". This new message is not meant to be so either and I have been repeatedly warned about allowing my ego to let me feel like a "Guru" or to become anything but "Humble". I am human and have my own struggles dealing with certain personality types but I am learning. I do my best to focus on "The Message" that is all about people "SAVING THEM SELVES" (Not looking to an outside source like some suggest) by becoming Service To Others, More Loving, Forgiving (To break the cycle of karma, w/also matches the LOO info) and focus on broadening and raising their own personal "Consciousness" (The Illuminati & Cabals #1 FEAR as it is the tool they use to enslave us!) and out "Vibrations" to match the high vibrational energetic changes that are already occurring in our Solar System (And region of the Galaxy).

During this vibratory change those of lower vibration will become more agitated and reactionary, mentally ill will become more so, those who are STS and commit evil acts and thoughts will increase these behaviors just as those who are higher vibrational and loving will become more so (Same principal, it is already obvious that this is already beginning to occur to many that are not clouded IMHO).

I haven't studied the Law of One Material or the Seth Material in depth but most of the "SSP Brass" and even "Certain Illuminati/Cabal Groups" are required to study this material. I do not have the time to study it right now but need to familiarize myself with much of it. This is becoming more and more apparent as each of my encounters with both the Blue Avians/Sphere Alliance and the SSP Alliance continue. It would also assist me in my future meetings with the other custodian beings that will be more and more common in the very near future.
    G
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 1st May 2015 at 14:25.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Alan (3rd May 2015), All is One (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (2nd May 2015), Daozen (1st May 2015), Dogstar (1st May 2015), Dreamtimer (1st May 2015), fiz (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Jules (5th May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Nesh (2nd May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (1st May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Scary Monster (10th May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcock's latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Children of sorrow? Here to clean up the mess THEY made?

"Discuss"

The quote you are referencing was originally made in The Law of One series by Ra. DW's entire worldview is predicated on this material, and DW himself claims to be karmically related to Ra from his own deep past lives.

To many this may seem like a bogus claim. I personally consider DW's claim to be plausible. Having read The Law of One several times, and knowing of DW's lifelong study and alignment with this material, I find his suggestion that the BA and Ra are identical to be extremely interesting. I myself think that DW must have some additional information we have yet to hear about this connection that makes him so confident as to publicly make this claim, the implications of which, if true, are nothing short of miraculous to the destiny of our collective evolution.

Even so, it is worth questioning, and not lightly -- for indeed this is an extraordinary claim to be making.
    Last edited by fiz, 1st May 2015 at 14:00.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Juniper (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Also, "children of sorrow" and the reference to "cleaning up the mess they (Ra) made" -- these are fully explained in The Law of One series. (No light reading, BTW. And, I think, well worth the time to read from start to finish, as the series has a way of unfolding in one's mind a dense amount of information in comparatively few words.)

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), All Together Now (1st May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by fiz View Post
    The quote you are referencing was originally made in The Law of One series by Ra. DW's entire worldview is predicated on this material, and DW himself claims to be karmically related to Ra from his own deep past lives.

To many this may seem like a bogus claim. I personally consider DW's claim to be plausible. Having read The Law of One several times, and knowing of DW's lifelong study and alignment with this material, I find his suggestion that the BA and Ra are identical to be extremely interesting. I myself think that DW must have some additional information we have yet to hear about this connection that makes him so confident as to publicly make this claim, the implications of which, if true, are nothing short of miraculous to the destiny of our collective evolution.

Even so, it is worth questioning, and not lightly -- for indeed this is an extraordinary claim to be making.
    Indeed, he has been privy to quite a bit of additional information that has not been released by request of both the "BA's" and the "SSP Alliance". This info has convinced him of his belief that these are the "RA" of the Law Of One... It is an extraordinary claim, and one reason it took me some time to begin to come onboard to it being possible.

There is a very wide conflict going on right now, not only for our freedom but also for our minds... Thus the huge Military, Secret Earth Govt. (Cabal/Illuminati) Disinformation Campaign that is aimed at both our raising of "Consciousness" (Their most powerful tool to enslave us) and to cause mass confusion to also have an effect on the minds of the Slaves once all of their many hundreds of years of "Crimes Against Humanity" are revealed in the not to distant future.

G

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Alan (3rd May 2015), All is One (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (2nd May 2015), Daozen (1st May 2015), fiz (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Jules (5th May 2015), Juniper (1st May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Nesh (2nd May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    During this vibratory change those of lower vibration will become more agitated and reactionary, mentally ill will become more so, those who are STS and commit evil acts and thoughts will increase these behaviors just as those who are higher vibrational and loving will become more so (Same principal, it is already obvious that this is already beginning to occur to many that are not clouded IMHO).
    I have noticed dishonest/STS types getting more and more agitated. It's like a 'rich get richer, poor get poorer." scenario. As the love vibrations increase, I guess they feel like they are sinking.

I too have come to believe they are either the same group or correlated with them on some deep level.
    Maybe the 'deep level' is nothing more than the fact that most non-warlike races in the Universe subscribe to similar service-to-others philosophies.

I am not a big follower of LOO material so I have no emotional investment in this scenario. I don't mind if there's a connection or not.

GoodET's message and Sphere Being alliance material is some of the best I've seen, but some of the Blue Avian material raises a few red flags, which I don't have time to type up here. I would always remain discerning, and not discount the possibility of astral/etheric trickery. The major red flag is the apparent indifference to Earth based technology. This is jarring on a number of levels; economic, spiritual, strategic and practical.

Maybe they don't intend to make a religion over this material, but I have already seen people start to give up their sovereignty in the main GOODET thread. This is not your fault GOODET, just a natural human reaction to new material at this stage in our evolution.

I'm typing this up not to cause hassle, but just to warn everyone to stay on their toes. The roller-coaster ride is slowly beginning.
    Last edited by Daozen, 1st May 2015 at 15:08.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), fiz (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Children of Sorrow. They tried three times to bring their message and each time it was twisted. This would surely cause sorrow. They feel and are taking responsibility. We have to along side them. Their responsibility is to give the message without being or creating saviors. Ours is to receive the message without seeing saviors or gurus. My thoughts. I haven't read the LOO yet. Thanks for the references Corey and Fiz.

I decided, at the tender age of sixteen, not to have any masters or gurus in my life. This was mostly because I didn't want to be the product of someone else. I wanted to be able to take credit and responsibility for who and what I was. Also, I didn't want to talk to anybody about my dreams. I've only recently begun to do that.

Time to do some reading.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (1st May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), fiz (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), jcocks (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Good thoughts so far, thankyou for the participation from everyone. I find the implications behind this "are they/aren't they RA" confusion to be of high importance, obviously, given how much humanity has been tricked in the past and also presently.

Not that the LOO's explanations of things are invalid, but I started this thread so that people could try and dissect the meaning and implications behind the quote itself, rather than simply linking to what RA says about RA.

I understand how my constant application of discernment is viewed as aggressive and unrelenting but human consent and awareness is everything.

I personally, after growing up addicted to Egyptian and Greek mythology, am convinced the RA group/BA's are the Egyptian "gods".

Time will tell I suppose.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (2nd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), Juniper (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), Nesh (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I think I started reading the LOO about a good 10 years ago, I am not an expert but I do remember them referring to themselves as Ra and I always thought it was the Egyptian God, RA but now I wonder if their is any connection to that Ra and these Blue Avians. I must comment on DW talk last weekend that someone posted, whoever you are a big thank you. As Always he had some real mindblowing stuff. The only real issue I think is that people will start to worship these BA, I think we are configured by our old handlers to worship other beings we find are superior to us, I think at this point it's in the DNA. People who just woke up are going to feel the need to do this since they do not know what the big picture is and who's who and what is what, and have no clue how much the three letter agencies have muddied the waters. But of course, we down here must to the work on ourselves and I do not think anyone is going to save us. Of course, a little help in certain sectors are most welcomed. If I was in the 1% and if what DW has said is true, I don't think I would want to get out of bed At All.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Nesh (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not that the LOO's explanations of things are invalid, but I started this thread so that people could try and dissect the meaning and implications behind the quote itself, rather than simply linking to what RA says about RA.
    The BA's could start by not enforcing the 'Technology will save you.' meme, which they seem to be promoting. On one hand they are lamenting the fact that their material is being distorted. On the other, telling us to sit tight and wait for the Star Trek tech to come out. There is a clear, unsettling contradiction here.

If they are the 'Gods' of old (for Gods read interstellar joyriders), that doesn't give them any more credibility in my eyes. I have a fascination with ancient Egypt myself, but that doesn't mean I want a boatload of self-proclaimed Gods to roll up and start the whole circus off again. The Portuguese left East Timor when things got tough in the late nineties... when the violence cleared, they came right back and grabbed 'their' ranches from the native Timorese.
    Could the same thing be happening on a planetary scale, as we get to endgame?

I am positive about the future, but we need to be sharp as we step out into the universe. I have had tons of higher dimensional groups try and trick me (sometimes they led me up the garden path for a couple of months). I haven't posted any of their material, as it is not credible, and clearly laced with an agenda.

We just don't need any -or hardly any- external tech to create a low tech golden age (apart from some advanced healing technology). Any new devices can come from the subterranean realms or our native secret corporate groups -if necessary-. All we really need is money and a couple of years. In his early testimonials, GOODET was clear that interplanetary technology exchange programs were used as trojan horses to bring entire planets to their knees. Now, the Blue Avians seem to want to 'help', but how? And why?

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
    The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
    TY,
    G
    Last edited by Daozen, 1st May 2015 at 16:04.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), jcocks (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    The BA's could start by not enforcing the 'Technology will save you.' meme, which they seem to be promoting. On one hand they are lamenting the fact that their material is being distorted. On the other, telling us to sit tight and wait for the Star Trek tech to come out. There is a clear, unsettling contradiction here.
    It does seem that the larger picture we are each attempting to understand right now remains necessarily veiled in some key areas, and which I appreciate Contact Point and others pointing out. Yes, I too wonder how come earth-based frequency weapons remain operational. Yes, I can relate to the contradiction you are identifying with the idea that we are being asked to wait a little longer for the Stark Trek tech to come out. I myself would like to know why it has taken this long for the Cabal to finally be checked. Is it because we are on a cosmic timeline that can't be rushed? Because if not, what value is there in allowing the pile-up of atrocities that has occurred over the last 3, 5, or 10 years? I have a very real cynicism about this that I try not to let overcome my deeper sense of wonder -- but it is there. I have to make a willed effort to carry out my affairs each day in the face of a planet that appears to be little more than a pain farm and a human meat grinder.

With that said, I remain open to Corey's information, and to DW's communications. Open, but not a true believer. But open nevertheless -- and quite deeply so. I have as many personal complaints about delays, miscommunications, and even styles of communication I don't like as the next person. But now does not seem to be the time to amplify this side of things. This planet has been reduced to misery to such an extent that really, for me, the only thing that matters at this time is to discover who exactly the BA are, and what we are facing right now with their presence. In this light, critical discernment is very much to be applied, as it is simply self-evident that humanity has been manipulated and eviscerated far, far past the point of nausea.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    I have noticed dishonest/STS types getting more and more agitated. It's like a 'rich get richer, poor get poorer." scenario. As the love vibrations increase, I guess they feel like they are sinking.

Maybe the 'deep level' is nothing more than the fact that most non-warlike races in the Universe subscribe to similar service-to-others philosophies.

(Corey: There are plenty of non-war like races that are in the 3/4th, 4/5th Density range that remain quite isolated from the rest of the cosmos that is teaming with life on more layers than we have postulated even in some of these Density Spectrum Charts. They do become peaceful by practicing LOO types of philosophies of Love, Forgiveness and Higher Consciousness/Vibratory Emotion/Thoughts. It is not an ideology that is exclusive to the "RA Group" but comes from the "Source" or from the one point of creation that we all come from. Some might call it "God" others may call it "The Force". At some point all the different paths merge into The One.)

I am not a big follower of LOO material so I have no emotional investment in this scenario. I don't mind if there's a connection or not.

GoodET's message and Sphere Being alliance material is some of the best I've seen, but some of the Blue Avian material raises a few red flags, which I don't have time to type up here. I would always remain discerning, and not discount the possibility of astral/etheric trickery. The major red flag is the apparent indifference to Earth based technology. This is jarring on a number of levels; economic, spiritual, strategic and practical.

(Corey: Their point is that they are not going to do it for us. If they did we would worship them as gods and learn nothing. It is up to us to realize the full delima of our races situation and to ACT! It is up to us to do something about it. There are some groups of humanity that are already taking action but they need help. We all have to get involved and take back our own sovereignty. It is not going to be gifted to us by a small group of warriors or an off world race. The things that are "Jarring" on a number of levels are apparently not jarring enough for us to snap out of our programmed apathy and bond together to realize our power in numbers and in joint consciousness which is a massive creative force and could have made these changes all along... Some people think it a red flag that some of these groups have the power to free us or do battle and destroy the evil forces for us. This is missing the bigger picture, the grand scale on a grand cycle level of how things have and will play out...)

Maybe they don't intend to make a religion over this material, but I have already seen people start to give up their sovereignty in the main GOODET thread. This is not your fault GOODET, just a natural human reaction to new material at this stage in our evolution.

(Corey: I have not seen anyone give away their sovereignty. I have seen signs of hero worship that I have dissuaded. It is human nature to look for something bigger outside of themselves to worship. It is not only nature but it is genetic programming done by the custodian races to cause us to worship them by default. That is programming that the Sphere Alliance "Message" is supposed to aid us in breaking on our own individual levels. Some will achieve this, many others will not. It is a sad but real fact.)

I'm typing this up not to cause hassle, but just to warn everyone to stay on their toes. The roller-coaster ride is slowly beginning.
    It is indeed a roller coaster ride. Those intent on remaining on a lower density level will fight tooth and toe nail to keep as many others who are persuadable to remain on their same level. They are content at their current vibratory and consciousness level and anyone else who seeks to grow past that is a threat to their reality bubble and must be squashed like a bug.

It is a personal and internal journey to achieve a higher vibratory state and to broaden your consciousness... It will be for the few and not for the many. We can only control our own decisions and behavior. let us focus on that... If we do all of the disinformation will just be targeting those who scatter when the lights come on anyway.

I am not saying that if you do not believe the Sphere Being Message you are a roach, but those who choose a lower vibrational state of mind and body will most likely end up sharing a reality and a world with the roaches. IMHO based on what I have experienced and seen within the programs and contacts.
    G

We have to make some major changes, learn some hard lessons on our own to develop a genetic memory so that once we are no longer under the control of these "Custodian Beings" and are on our own two feet (As other planets have been set free in the Galaxy/Cosmos have learned). At that point we will be responsible for our own behavior and actions and no longer have a "Devil" to blame it all on.

We have had our own technology for decades or longer that could solve ALL of the problems of earth (Its not the only answer, we still have the consciousness and vibratory growth to use the technology responsibly). The release of these technologies to all of humanity on an equal basis and the removal of the "Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" will make sudden and impressive changes in the lives of every human being. Once we get over the trials and knowledge of our true history and the damage and slavery of the Cabal/Illuminati and their Custodian Beings and the emotional trauma that causes, we will soon begin to heal our stupid racism and other divisions (Illuminati Control Methods) between each of us on the planet and be more open to join our larger cosmic family. This is a whole new way of life that we can only dream of at the moment. We can make it be with our powerful tool... our mass consciousness that has a co-creative power we have yet to understand or tap into... The very same power that the dark forces have used against us for many many thousands of years.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 1st May 2015 at 16:58.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), Dogstar (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), lift the veil (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), naochan (2nd May 2015), Nesh (2nd May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Corey, the dynamic I see is an old one. Despite the BA's counseling us to become more sovereign, and the discussions we need to have around that subject, many are treating this as a story that needs waiting for the next installment. One more piece of information before acting, or something like that.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st May 2015 at 17:58.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), Energyflux2012 (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), ZShawn (31st July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Good thoughts so far, thankyou for the participation from everyone. I find the implications behind this "are they/aren't they RA" confusion to be of high importance, obviously, given how much humanity has been tricked in the past and also presently.

I understand how my constant application of discernment is viewed as aggressive and unrelenting but human consent and awareness is everything.

I personally, after growing up addicted to Egyptian and Greek mythology, am convinced the RA group/BA's are the Egyptian "gods".

Time will tell I suppose.
    There are a lot of misconceptions about this time period and what went on. Just as what is in the Terra Papers and some other books/sources. There is quite a lot of highly manipulated history.

We have yet to have had our true history shared with us. The victor writes history and the Illuminati/Cabal has narrated the historical narrative for many millennia. This too will end in the near future as apart of the "Great Revealing" there is another name for "The Great Revealing" that many are familiar with but it brings up to many religious biases and arguments based on peoples current (But soon to change) "Reality Bubbles".

The "Reality Dump"/"Data Dump" will be the most Earth shaking and changing event that will probably split the way we measure time... Instead of BC/AD there will be "BD (Before Disclosure) and AD (After Disclosure)".

What happens to all of the War Criminals and Criminals Against Humanity after this "Great Revealing" will set the stage for how we move forward. No one is quite sure how this will all play out once the masses get this information in their hands.

"IT" will only be release after some serious Financial and Political Scandals of a grand scale that will be so huge that it will wake up every sleeping human on the planet. They will be enraged and looking for answers. Then the full Data Dump will be provided.

Until that point there is no use dropping this information on a heavily programmed, skeptical and asleep populace. We have seen other information erased or "Disinfo Campaigned Away" in the past when released to an already programmed and asleep group of people.

This is said to be the only way things will play out fully and most favorably to people being open to the "Great Revealing" of Hidden History and Technology... Or so the Grand Plan seems to be anyway. For now skeptics and naysayers comments and energy are encouraged, it is a great barometer of where we are in the process.

G

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (2nd May 2015), All is One (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), fiz (1st May 2015), Fuego Del Monte (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), lift the veil (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (1st May 2015)