Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: We Are The Children Of Sorrow

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Taken from http://www.parenting-healthy-childre...tant-blog.html

(In the "Law Of One", the word, "harvesting", is frequently used, referring to the passing or death of human beings by those who run the universe. I find such a term applied to crops and animals appalling, crude and unspiritual. It's akin to Illuminati terminology. Furthermore, generally although interesting, the material in the "Law of One" appears highly abstruse (requiring definement) much like other material used by our dark overlords to confuse humanity. Additionally, I find it not heartfelt and lacking in the proper emotional tone that resonates with our human earthly and spiritual nature and thus proves more akin to something composed by one born with a pacemaker instead of a heart or at least not a human heart).

I could not agree more with the above and am saddened that I could not express myself as clearly as they have.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

ERK (12th May 2015), jcocks (12th May 2015), Ria (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Taken from http://www.parenting-healthy-childre...tant-blog.html

(In the "Law Of One", the word, "harvesting", is frequently used, referring to the passing or death of human beings by those who run the universe. I find such a term applied to crops and animals appalling, crude and unspiritual. It's akin to Illuminati terminology. Furthermore, generally although interesting, the material in the "Law of One" appears highly abstruse (requiring definement) much like other material used by our dark overlords to confuse humanity. Additionally, I find it not heartfelt and lacking in the proper emotional tone that resonates with our human earthly and spiritual nature and thus proves more akin to something composed by one born with a pacemaker instead of a heart or at least not a human heart).

I could not agree more with the above and am saddened that I could not express myself as clearly as they have.

Lots of people get hung up on words, and the associations they have with them in their very confused minds that lead them to jump to conclusions, but I don't have a problem with the term "Harvest" as it is used.

First of all, to call it "unspiritual" is nonsense. It was actually taken from the New Testament, from Jesus who used the metaphor of the harvest a few times, sometimes for things relating to karma (reaping and sowing), sometimes for the end of the age. The channel, Carla, was a Christian, so Ra drew a lot from her to find words for things. In the Gospels, Jesus often uses agrarian metaphors to describe spiritual matters. As Jesus says in Matthew 13:39 "The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels."

The harvest is not just a description of the death of human beings. But really, from the perspective of much higher dimensional beings who know plainly that death is simply a transition, and that it's not really some horrific event that human beings have been brainwashed into dreading, it's not really a big deal. With the use of that term, they are describing a transition for the planet and the whole of humanity at the end of the major cycle.

Another term Ra used in relation to the Harvest is "graduation". As in, those who have, through their inner seeking, reached a point where they are ready to move on to higher levels, because the lessons here are finished and no longer of use to them. It is a separating of the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, because those who have chosen to remain in ignorance won't graduate. And they get to do another cycle all over again. To me, it's like a description of a spiritual alchemical process happening on this planet. But as usual, rather than seek to understand, people go out of their way to try to misunderstand to suit their biases.

If that author sees a lack of "spiritual tone" in Ra's words, then I would say this person does not know what high level spiritual teachers are like, or what they sound like. They can be very reserved and detached and no nonsense. However, I sense a lot of warmth from Ra in many parts of the Law of One. People who are right brain unbalanced, and who see that sort of imbalace as equating to "spirituality", can easily misinterpret someone who is speaking from a place of balance and equanimity, and who is meticulous about respecting free will, which involves not using trite emotionality to try to persuade or impress anybody.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 15th May 2015 at 23:34.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (12th May 2015), GoodETxSG (12th May 2015), JByas (12th May 2015), Longbow (12th May 2015), monk (12th May 2015), Myst (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Who decides who is wheat and who is chaff? When will those who aren't aware of the choice be made aware? And by who? Let me guess, nobody? It's up to them to be aware of something that has been intrinsically suppressed from them?

The big picture to me looks like RA is going to be the one who needs to be saved, Bless It.
    Last edited by monk, 12th May 2015 at 10:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

ERK (12th May 2015), jcocks (12th May 2015), Ria (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Who decides who is wheat and who is chaff?
    It's their vibration that decides it. How much of the light they can hold. If they are not ready to move on, they are not ready.

When will those who aren't aware of the choice be made aware?
    When they make themselves aware of it through their own inner seeking. If they spend their lives screwing around and never examining life or the nature of the self, they will likely come to awareness of it slowly. But everyone gets there eventually. The Earth school is a learn at your own pace curriculum. No one is forcing you to learn things you are not ready for and have no interest in.

And by who? Let me guess, nobody? It's up to them to be aware of something that has been intrinsically suppressed from them?
    It's for them to figure out on their own. This is the design of the creator. You might wonder why the creator would be so cruel as to put beings through all this, but all those beings *are* the creator. The creator is doing it to itself.

The big picture to me looks like RA is going to be the one who needs to be saved, Bless It.
    Ra is just doing their job as part of the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator. They work for the Creator.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 12th May 2015 at 10:45.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (12th May 2015), GoodETxSG (12th May 2015), Longbow (12th May 2015), Myst (12th May 2015), sjoshua (12th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    For those who wonder why the Ra group in particular and the Confederation in general are so interested in us, it's because, as they have admitted, it was their misguided attempts to help people on Earth in the ancient past, and even a couple instances in modern times iirc, that inadvertently caused so many problems here. They completely underestimated how confused and distorted Earth humans had become.

All their attempts to give spiritual and technological knowledge to people on the Earth has resulted in the knowledge being hoarded and kept hidden by a small circle of elites who used it to make themselves more powerful. In other words, they unintentionally created (or got the ball rolling for) groups like the Illuminati by giving information which they intended to be shared freely for the benefit of all, but it obviously was not, and it was instead perverted in grotesque ways. This was a very tragic misjudgement on their part, which happened because, as they put it, they were "naive". Ooops. However, they did say that all of their attempts to aid that had went awry were approved by the "Council of Saturn", a more higher density council that presides over this Solar System, who surely knew what the result would be.

The Ra group said this naivety on their part resulted because their evolutionary process up through the densities was so much more harmonious than ours. They weren't prepared for and didn't really understand all the consequences of the infestation on this planet by the Orion/Draco group. They actually expected their efforts in responding to calls for aid to clear things up nicely, but instead, they soon realized that they really screwed the pooch. But I guess even still, they are learning. It's all one big learning process here. You try different things, and sometimes they backfire horribly. Karma is a beeetch. So, the bottom line is, they feel very much karmically obligated to clean up the mess they made.

Those who would fall under the category of "The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" would be the many higher density ET souls who have incarnated on this planet to assist with the planetary changes here. They have to incarnate here under the "veil" that causes them to forget who they are and where they came from, because working from the inside that way can be very effective.
    thank you for sharing this Maunagarjana. (what does your name mean, btw, if I may ask?)

I guess the device that has helped me the most throughout this whole transition has been my intent to the core of my being. I haven't always felt like everything around me is hunkey-dorey, especially after all my once-comforting-naïve-beliefs had been shattered. Such a cold terrible and lonely feeling for awhile.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Longbow (12th May 2015), Maunagarjana (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Souls know very well, prior to incarnation, at which spiritual development level they are. They - who are affected by it now - themselves dont want to get "harvested" now. They have their reasons to be incarnated right now, experiencing the shift eventhough they are not "harvested". This is individually fashioned and should not be judged. It is their free will to not get "harvested". It is the own free will that decides who makes a transition and who passes it for now.

The very use of a word is a distortion of what is. Humans tend to get lost in something that is of no deeper value whatsoever, words are only superficial. Words can only point to something but they are unable to describe it or explain it. You are soon about to use telepathy again collectively as base communication function, so try to not get upset by words, maybe you prefer to begin to train telepathic communication instead.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 13th May 2015 at 06:16.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (12th May 2015), JByas (12th May 2015), Longbow (13th May 2015), Maunagarjana (12th May 2015), sjoshua (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    X
    Last edited by ERK, 12th May 2015 at 18:21.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All Together Now View Post
    thank you for sharing this Maunagarjana. (what does your name mean, btw, if I may ask?)
    It's sanskrit. Mauna means Silence, Garjana means Roaring.

I guess the device that has helped me the most throughout this whole transition has been my intent to the core of my being. I haven't always felt like everything around me is hunkey-dorey, especially after all my once-comforting-naïve-beliefs had been shattered. Such a cold terrible and lonely feeling for awhile.
    As the saying goes, the truth will set you free, but first it will píss you off. It can be isolating, but it doesn't have to be. You just have to find the others.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 13th May 2015 at 20:26.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (12th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    Souls know very well, prior to incarnation, at which spiritual development level they are. They - who are affected by it now - themselves dont want to get "harvested" now. They have their reasons to be incarnated right now, experiencing the shift eventhough they are not "harvested". This is individually fashioned and should not be judged. It is their free will to not get "harvested". It is the own free will that decides who makes a transition and who passes it for now.
    Whether we wish to be harvested or not makes no difference. Third density is ending on Earth because of a change in the basic energy makeup of the planet and solar system. This is most likely why the Sphere Beings are using those energy dampeners in the solar system.

This is what Ra said about the harvest:

"All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density." - Ra 6.15

So, according to them, all are harvested, not just "believers". Not just the "special" people. It's just a matter of where you will incarnate after that happens. You can be harvested without graduating to fourth density. You just have to go to another planet, because third density Earth is giving way to fourth density Earth.

The very use of a word is a distortion of what is. Humans tend to get lost in something that is of now deeper value whatsoever, words are only superficial. Words can only point to something but they are unable to describe it or explain it. You are soon about to use telepathy again collectively as base communication function, so try to not get upset by words, maybe yo prefer to begin to train telepathic communication instead.
    Humans are really obsessed with words. It's really a shame when people let words get in their way of seeking what is true. ETs, I think are not overly concerned with words, because they use telepathy most of the time.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (12th May 2015), JByas (13th May 2015), Longbow (13th May 2015), OneOfLaw (13th May 2015), RealityCreation (14th May 2015), sjoshua (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    Whether we wish to be harvested or not makes no difference. Third density is ending on Earth because of a change in the basic energy makeup of the planet and solar system. This is most likely why the Sphere Beings are using those energy dampeners in the solar system.

This is what Ra said about the harvest:

"All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density." - Ra 6.15

So, according to them, all are harvested, not just "believers". Not just the "special" people. It's just a matter of where you will incarnate after that happens. You can be harvested without graduating to fourth density. You just have to go to another planet, because third density Earth is giving way to fourth density Earth.

Humans are really obsessed with words. It's really a shame when people let words get in their way of seeking what is true. ETs, I think are not overly concerned with words, because they use telepathy most of the time.
    Preciesly correct, third density experience for humans ON THIS EARTH is ceasing to exist as we speak! therefore the souls that still need third density experiences are moved to another planet or earth. Our use of the term "not want to get harvested" is only refered to the discussed fourth density transition

Yes, they normally do not make use of words - they use synchronicities, different visual appearances and telepathy for communication as of now - specified for the one they want to get in contact with. therefore it is advised to train telepathy, this makes contact easier and those humans who are seeking for it are the first ones to directly experience telepathic contact as preparation for it being your new communication method.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 13th May 2015 at 06:11.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

JByas (13th May 2015), Maunagarjana (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    One of Law, and anyone else, how does one "train telepathy"?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    One of Law, and anyone else, how does one "train telepathy"?
    you can start with talking to whoever or whatever "in your mind". At the same moment maybe try to visualize it or the specific person, depending on who or what you adress your message to. Most effectively you talk to your befriended spirits in the beginning of such a process, answers from them are easier to spot in synchronicities, thus you get "quicker" results that are like a feedback mechanism.

It is most effectively practiced in a meditative state, but since you are about to use this frequently just do it frequently. YOu may want to talk to trees, animals or anything likely. As always you should be patient while doing this since it is like training a muscle until it reaches full potential. If you are really seeking it, meaning if it comes from the heart as genuine intention (important), it is going to work eventually. When this might be is depending completely on the individual - also your incarnation plan may have an influence on the outcome of such attemps (meaning that it can have an influence on the duration until it works). If you see what you refer to be UFO's - talk to them!

It is also essential that you truly have "realized" in your heart, that this kind of communication is indeed a base feature of all consciousness beings, thus of everything and everyone that is.

If you still have doubts - these might be hidden without you being instantly aware of it ! - if this really is going to work - it won't, at least regarding anything that surpasses synchronicities.

Another hint, try to practice it in nature, for instance while being under trees.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 13th May 2015 at 15:27.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th May 2015), Longbow (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (14th May 2015), sjoshua (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Thanks
    Yes, they normally do not make use of words - they use synchronicities, different visual appearances and telepathy for communication as of now - specified for the one they want to get in contact with. therefore it is advised to train telepathy, this makes contact easier and those humans who are seeking for it are the first ones to directly experience telepathic contact as preparation for it being your new communication method.
    it took me awhile to get the feel for it, but there have been days where its so apparent and so wonderful that its hilarious (to me).
    its nice to see that there are more and more people who are 'getting it' - for real - so more and more synchronicities can be shared with other STO people.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (14th May 2015), sjoshua (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Preciesly correct, third density experience for humans ON THIS EARTH is ceasing to exist as we speak! therefore the souls that still need third density experiences are moved to another planet or earth. Our use of the term "not want to get harvested" is only refered to the discussed fourth density transition

Yes, indeed. I've had a few UFO sightings in the last few years, and one last month, that made it clear to me that telepathy is real and that ETs pick up on our thoughts. The last one occurred in the company of my friend while we were standing outside at night, and we were discussing Corey and the Sphere Beings. Then, as if on cue, a light appeared, traveled across the sky then dimmed out and vanished before our eyes. We are broadcasting our thoughts all the time and don't even realize we are doing it. Depending on what we are thinking/talking about and how we are thinking/talking about it, they will respond to it. We don't even have to be near them, they pick up on it in a very uncanny way.

In just about every contactee report I've read, the contactee always has to adjust to the fact that their inner monologue is not private like they are used to it being. Corey mentioned the Mayan space folks knew he was thinking they looked like Oompa Loompas and they smiled about it. I recently read an old book by George Adamski where he said he simply thought about smoking one of the cigarettes he had in his pocket on an ET ship and wondered if it would be okay, and an ET woman who was with him told him (in perfectly spoken English) it would be fine and she'd get him a receptacle for the ashes, but called it an "odd habit" that we Earth people engage in. But this is not just an ET thing, of course. My friend who is a Buddhist lama, who has spent time around Buddhists in India, Nepal, China and Tibet, told me that when you get around these "high lamas", the ones who are the real meditation masters and yogis, telepathy is common when you are around them, so much so that it's hardly remarked upon by their assistants, because it just becomes so commonplace.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 13th May 2015 at 18:50.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (13th May 2015), Longbow (14th May 2015), modwiz (13th May 2015), RealityCreation (14th May 2015), sjoshua (13th May 2015), veloravelvet (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    wait for the help to come, such a common theme, and a stalling tactic..... since what exactly are we waiting for....
    all I have ever seen come of this waiting is people wasting their lives looking for help from outside themselves when we are to look within.
    it is such an immaculate deception.