Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: We Are The Children Of Sorrow

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Understand where your coming from Monk, imo it is unusualllly tough to keep on topic when the topic is so vast and interconnected even when one tries to pull it back to the opening op you have worded to one quest-ion, from my understanding so far, there is info that DW has which leads him to believe they are at least cousins as such if not RA, Corey is more in line with what DW believes at present but is still discerning.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    This is something I've seen on every forum I'm a member of, and I've been a member of a fair number of forums since about 2003. We can encourage people to stay on topic, but it's difficult and often inappropriate to moderate every innocent comment that starts to stray from the OP.

The "Children" were actually refered to as "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" or simply " Entities of Sorrow" in the Ra material. There is an interesting fact that, for as far as i know ( but i joined this conversation at a later point) has not been mentioned here.

After the second attempt in Egypt the entities of sorrow were successful for a short period when the pharaoh Akhenaton was ruling Egypt. This man was unusual in that he did away with all the gods of Egypt for the sake of only honoring Aten, the sun god. He then decreed the Law of One.

Ra tells us that as long as Akhenaton was around the message of Ra was received and followed although not by a great number of humans.

But as soon as Akhenaton left Earth the status quo returned. The questioner than asks details about this pharaoh and we learn that he was actually a Wanderer. The purposes of a Wanderer are similar to those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in that they move " towards the calling of Sorrow ".(book 1, session 12, page 127)

Would the above change our current views/ideas re the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow?

Just to clarify for everyone that is posting here, this was the original topic:

It sounds like it should make for an interesting discussion. I just don't have any information to add personally.

The "Children" were actually refered to as "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" or simply " Entities of Sorrow" in the Ra material. There is an interesting fact that, for as far as i know ( but i joined this conversation at a later point) has not been mentioned here.

After the second attempt in Egypt the entities of sorrow were successful for a short period when the pharaoh Akhenaton was ruling Egypt. This man was unusual in that he did away with all the gods of Egypt for the sake of only honoring Aten, the sun god. He then decreed the Law of One.

Ra tells us that as long as Akhenaton was around the message of Ra was received and followed although not by a great number of humans.

But as soon as Akhenaton left Earth the status quo returned. The questioner than asks details about this pharaoh and we learn that he was actually a Wanderer. The purposes of a Wanderer are similar to those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in that they move " towards the calling of Sorrow ".(book 1, session 12, page 127)

Would the above change our current views/ideas re the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    .... Ra stated that their soul complex on Venus ascended quite quickly in regards to most planets because they were not a veiled planet with regards to their memories being wiped clean before every incarnation like here on earth. Since they had full memories of all lessons learned, they were very focused on the STO pathway and as such ascended very quickly.
    Thank you Longbow for this very informative post of yours! In the above snippet I have highlighted the part that really grabbed my attention.

This is a crucial point as this group of Souls from Venus DID NOT HAVE THEIR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION INTERRUPTED via a memory wipe.

BUT we Souls who have incarnated on Earth are memory stripped of our knowledge in every incarnation, forgetting we were some great scientist or philosopher 24 hours ago……….and suddenly reincarnated back to learning the basics of how to burp, crawl, walk, read and write again. I have come to understand this very ‘act’ is an INTERRUPTION in our EVOLUTION. If one studies Nature, I see no sign of memory wipes in their young – isn’t that curious.

Using pure reason, If Evolution is a ‘truth’ then immortality is based on the evolution of knowledge in a continuum………….Evolution being an ongoingness that progresses and expands by building upon knowledge and wisdom gained.

So what is this ‘spiritual evolution interruption’ we Earthers are experiencing that wipes our memories and keeps us in a perpetual loop of repeating? This (to me) is a vital question.

Why is our progression of expanding Consciousness being halted in every incarnation?

What happened to our memories and knowledge; where did they go?

Perhaps it is stolen as some form of LOOSH by other beings? Does this act strategically ‘maintain’ the ‘Earth stock’ repeating over and over creating more LOOSH?

I have for 47 years been exploring ‘Consciousness’ in its many distinct Levels via out of body experiences to find the answer. I know other o.o.b.e’s who have also discovered what this schism is too. In genuine o.o.b.e.’s, the experiencer when travelling into the light tunnel suddenly slams into a ‘whiteout force field’ instantly encountering ‘amnesia’ forgetting who they are. I have encountered this countless times myself – thankfully via o.o.b. one can practice so memory is restored – in death such is a commitment.

Then there are those who have recall memories of their ‘in-between’ lives and talk about the memory stripping.

Furthermore, this very topic of memory stripping can also be found deep within the following philosophies/religious groups who teach how to avoid this memory wiping light trap: the Sufi , Tao, Native American Tribes, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Mystery Schools, Aborigines’ , other indigenous tribes and Occult teachings. I have also been told that the SSP’s are even given lessons on how to avoid the Light Trap.

This memory wipe issue has been known by so many who have walked Earth’s shores over many Times– so for me, this is not a sudden new age conspiracy.

Please see my post here that paints the picture regarding the ‘Light Trap’ that causes the amnesia wiping our experiences, memory and knowledge. http://jandeane81.com/threads/5917-A...#post841904673 In this link, the post has a quote excerpt at the bottom dating back to information given to the military in 1947 explaining the mechanics of the memory wipe light trap.

So if you find yourself in an incarnation right now with no memories of who you were prior, it is likely you were memory stripped.

Why is this important? Well if you are like me, I am guessing you value all that you have learned in this lifetime awakening your Consciousness of BEing, re-remembering and reconnecting to your Soul and Spirit……… and I imagine you don’t wish to forget all this knowledge and wisdom gained. So discovering how to avoid or better still bypass this Light Trap is paramount imho. This amnesia memory loss means we can’t even remember if we have reached this spiritual level of understanding perhaps a 100 times prior………… and here we are again, arriving back here on Earth to start it all over again. This very act is a major interruption in our Spiritual Evolution and surely against our free will. I do not remember signing up for this.

So back to the quote above, I find it most relevant and valid that Ra’s collective group understood there were memory wipes happening to us Earthers. And from my own observations, experiences and vast study on this matter for nearly 50 years, I absolutely agree.

I would really like to know more about what the Law of One actually states on this crucial matter. It would be so lovely if someone who has studied intensely the Law of One would start a new thread where this subject matter can be discussed in a more in-depth thorough way.

You see, I am now wondering if the Ra group have since changed their mind on this vital matter of memory wipes?

This very question was raised with the BA’s during a debriefing. I will post the BA’s answer here, purely for a balanced context in this post. It will also save this question being repeated on another thread that is already overloaded with a backlog of questions waiting to be answered.

However one of the many questions (So many questions) that was asked was... "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?"

The response was that the "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion".

The person asking the question did not seem happy with the answer or satisfied with the explanation which occurred with several people present.

3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...”
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...#post841904506

It is absolutely true that we Create our Personal Reality, and where our attention goes literally ‘matters’.

However, imho, we also have to be mindful not to fall into Solipsism mentality with the concept we have created absolutely everything in this reality. For example, I live in an area heavily geoengineered (chemtrailed) daily; a friend tried to convince me I was ‘the creator of having them in my reality’ and that if I ignored them, (Ostrich head in the sand) they would just go away. Regardless of the fact geoengineering (chemtrails) began prior to when I was born; I was now suddenly ‘the creator’ of them in this person’s mind. This is Solipsism and ignoring the fact that we also ‘co-exist’ in a ‘collective created reality’. The Sun, Stars, Moon and Earth existed here long prior to me being born, just as history talks about a memory wipe Light Trap that even Ra knew about all that time ago.

As always, it is you dear reader that must use your own discernment and soul inner knowingness.

I simply share what I have come to understand for myself on this topic that is relevant to me as I personally do not want any more memory wipes that suppresses my spiritual evolution. I also long for Humanity to be free of these memory wipes, whereby humanity is recognised as a sentient species that is allowed to spiritually mature and evolve in their own unique way, awakening the divine co-creators within them. ,

Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

A just in case DISCLAIMER: This post is not an attack, nor a snipe nor anything else directed towards anyone. It is simply written in light of Ra and his group knowing about the memory wipes happening here on Earth, and that I would like to know specifically more on what Ra has to say about this matter. We have new members who have arrived on TOT who have studied the Law of One, so this is a great opportunity for others to learn more of Ra’s perspective on this matter. Period. Please do not turn this post request into something that it is not.
    Last edited by Breeze, 5th May 2015 at 19:20. Reason: repaired broken link

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Binah (5th May 2015), Focusontruth (5th May 2015), furumaro (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), reno (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), sandy (6th May 2015), Sebastion (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Will.I.am (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:24.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), All Together Now (5th May 2015), Breeze (5th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), sandy (6th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (5th May 2015), tonig (6th May 2015), Will.I.am (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    My thanks to those that did stick to the OP, and for pointing out the fact I put children of sorrow which was incorrect. Put that mistake down to instant karma for soapboxing about listening lmao!

I second Breeze's suggestion that the law of one material should have it's own corner. It's an impressive sounding trove of knowledge that much is true.

Y'know, having listened to the latest presentation by Dave and caught up on the Tolec /Adona show there really are a whole bevy of conflicts and inconsistencies that I really should catalog right now but I've long noticed a pattern of conflicting big picture data / allegiances between ALL ET Contactees, FACT.

These are increasingly testing times, I like anyone else am only trying to keep track of the truth wherever she may be, elusive little sheminx she be...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Breeze (5th May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), sandy (6th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with you, Monk but since imho the Ra material is almost never-ending when a search is begun, i think a solid plan or some sort of clear boundaries are needed. When i came across 'Wanderers' last night i decided to go back to this issue right now and noticed that this opens yet a whole new set of possibilities for further exploration...you see what i mean?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Myst View Post
    Breeze, Ra had this to say about the issue you raise:

50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

This is my favorite excerpt from the Law of One books.
    Hello Myst,

Thank you so much for finding this information for me, I very much appreciate this. I found myself nodding with this beautiful quote from the Law of One.

What I am understanding from this quote is: Ra is talking about the ‘natural forgetfulness’ we as co-creators have journeyed through in this Triad of Creation exploring Consciousness as definable Self. This is very congruent with what I too have come to understand myself and that this is a NATURAL PROCESS. I have no problems with this type of Cosmic forgetfulness that is entwined with Frequency and the different Conscious Levels; it is purposeful. Then along this journey we reach a point where we regain more of our Soul memories as we reconnected and BEcome our greater Self(s) in the journey of Evolution re-remembering who we truly BE all the way to our Source. Beautiful.

Perhaps I was not clear in my question. My actual question was regarding specifically Earth and the memory wipe light trap we humans go through each incarnation (if we have not learned how to bypass it). This is a lower mind ET technology that is being used against humanity, and not for our well beingness or spiritual evolution. It is intentionally interrupting our Natural Evolution. This was never part of the divine natural Cosmic Plan. This has been implemented by other ET’s who have become disconnected to their own Soul and Spirit and decided to feed of others (loosh).

If you or any others who have studied the Law Of One know of any references to this specific technology memory wipe light trap, I would be most grateful to hear more.

Thank you again for responding, this is truly appreciated.

Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

furumaro (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On a more personal note, since having become a member here i have more often sought help in the Ra material. And i noticed that by doing this i did become more grounded and balanced.....this is very advantageous especially in the current chaotic times this planet is going through

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Breeze,

Sorry for my delay in responding. I was off studying later information from RA that is mixed into later channelings that Carla and Jim did through to 2011 within the weekly group meditations.

With regards to the memory wipes during incarnations, RA was very clear that the decision to institute the wiping of the memory was by the creator of our logos or Galaxy. So it was not local ET groups trying to control us and hamper our soul evolution. This was a surprise to me as it obviously will be to you as well.
    When RA's group on Venus ascended it was millions of years ago before the veiling process was installed in this galaxy by the creator God who made the decision. It was explained that the veiling process was put in place because many souls that knew their past and all about the unconditional love of the Creator, would stagnate and be very happy to stay in their current soul status. There was no motivation to ascend from what they said.

Peace!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

monk (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Myst,
    That is also one of my favorite RA quotes as well. It almost seemed like it was a different entity speaking that particular day because the style of prose was not the norm for RA. Since RA is a social memory complex, I always felt that it may have been a different member filling in that day that gave that beautiful answer.

Peace!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (11th May 2015), monk (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    When RA's group on Venus ascended it was millions of years ago before the veiling process was installed in this galaxy by the creator God who made the decision.

Peace!
    Hey Longbow,

This is merely my interpretation of the Ra data running through a different human, but I respectfully disagree with your take on the social memory complex of Ra's ascension being PRIOR to the veil:

Here is a quote from the Law of One (bolding my emphasis):
    88.15 Questioner: I’ll make a guess that those of Venus third density who were the initial ones to partially penetrate the veil gleaned information as to the nature of the archetypical mind and the veiling process and from this designed the tarot as a method of teaching others. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. It is so.
    My overall interpretation is, the 3D entities evolved on Venus were naturally more STO, so their ascension was just 'easier' due to this, even with the veil:

41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is this too long a question?
    Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

To the original topic of 'Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow' here to clean up the mess they made (...this of course humbly in my human interpretation):

First, I believe a 'Brother or Sister of Sorrow' is ANY wanderer or entity in STO who has heard the call for help (where ever that call originates, in 'our' case here on Earth), and has committed to come here and/or assist - be it through incarnation or otherwise (sending love/light, channels, etc).

Second, regarding 'clean up the mess they made': I believe that Earth was a very unique planet, and originally the natural evolutionary process was 'knocked off course' when higher density entities (both STO and STS, maybe... but kinda irrelevant detail in the larger scope) came and fuzzled with the APE dna in such a way that was intended to HELP progress, but resulted in, well... where we are now

Then they have tried to help again, and again, such as with in Egypt (as discussed previously in this thread), but their messages were distorted or concealed by elite.

So what is happening now, I believe, is we have evolved to the point that enough entities here are ready to hear and see the truth, and due to the intensity of this call it must be so, and everything that has been concealed will 'come to light' for all those who seek it.
    Last edited by sjoshua, 11th May 2015 at 17:45.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

Longbow (11th May 2015), monk (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Does anyone see a tie-in with the electric universe theory(ies?) and Saturn once being our original star?

Or understands it and can explain it as it can relate to the Law of One?

Its my understanding that Venus, Mars, Earth, our moon, and Saturn & Jupiter were in very different orbits at one time....

I see a tie-in with the above posts and I'm wondering if anyone here has a better handle on the electric universe info and the Saturn death cult info and how it relates to Law of One.
    Last edited by All Together Now, 11th May 2015 at 19:27. Reason: addendum

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

monk (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    SJoshua,
    Thank you very much for your correction! I am going off memory of my studies of the law of one and as you can see I'm not without error.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the info regarding this.

Peace!

Longbow

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

monk (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015), sjoshua (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    AllTogetherNow, there is a thread entitled The Electric Universe. There are several videos in the thread, one on the Saturn cult and one called 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' which I found fascinating.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

monk (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    AllTogetherNow, there is a thread entitled The Electric Universe. There are several videos in the thread, one on the Saturn cult and one called 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' which I found fascinating.
    thank you - I'll check it out!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

monk (12th May 2015)