Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: We Are The Children Of Sorrow

Retired Member
    Thanks
    we would like to share a secret with you:

The upcoming "turbulent sequence of events" is a test for the individual - and thus for the collective as well - if it is already/or still aligned with love rather than fear. If you are presented with the fact that highly trained so called psy op agents are spreading disinformation, one might already start to get "nervous" or being in fear not to be able to discern the incoming data input/disclolsure, where the latter already opens the door for getting lost in it. If you choose love you are unaffected by the disinformation, if you get lost in it then it is based on fear. There is a seperation manifesting which splits between harvestable humans and those who would like to continue third density experiences. this has already been decided prior to incarnation.

It is advised, as has been communicated to the instrument several times, to just "watch the movie unfolding" without getting attached to the information. read the information and save it, but avoid attaching to it which then might result in getting lost in it - when the situation sorts itself out and clarifies itself naturally feel free to compare "the stored information" with the status quo and dimiss what you feel to be disinformation and utilize the genuine information for further growth and transformation or rather manifestation of the - energetically - finalized shift - depending on the perspective you observe it from. It is all about faith dervied from choosing love. If you have faith in yourself and in the inevitable transformation, while at the same moment aligning with the new vibration and frequency, you are choosing to leave third density behind. Those who are in favor of being in fear, aggression or ignorance are those who continue their incarnations on third density planes.

It is a test in your faith.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 3rd May 2015 at 08:26.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), bacchus (3rd May 2015), blue (3rd May 2015), bsbray (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (3rd May 2015), jcocks (5th May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), reno (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Is this something you have investing time and research into? Might I recommend you start with a small investment of time here... 2 1/2 Hours very well spent if you have doubts or questions about this subject... This is information that the "Elite" have classified and forced Main Stream Science to avoid reporting!

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpCKZ7cEoY

There are many hundreds of scientifically proven sources that show this is indeed the truth. If you just go to the "Index" of the "Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock that have a listing of all of the "Main Stream Science" experiments and papers that go into detail about the scientifically "Measurable" effect of consciousness on reality and matter... Look them up and investigate them on your own and you do not change your mind, nothing will.
    G

Above video and some more info on my blog: http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....assing-of.html
    Thank you GoodETxSG for your reply and the link to the video. I'm still puzzled, though. And if anyone else has a better understanding, I would love to hear from them as well.

If what the video says is true and replicable a 100% of the time, then why is the history of this solar system littered with wars of conquest and enslavement that higher consciousness could have prevented or rendered unnecessary? Down here on Earth alone, peoples who had this consciousness knowledge (I am only assuming, from the little I know about their history) have been conquered, colonized or enslaved by peoples who seemed to have nothing more than superior weaponry. I'm thinking of the Indians in India being conquered, colonized and enslaved by the Brits, or the Egyptians by the Romans, or the Incas by the Spanish, or the Native Americans by White settlers in America etc...

If consciousness is that magic bullet that can change / fix everything, then why do we have ETs stuck here because of the quarantine imposed by the Sphere Beings? They could just raise their vibrations and get the hell out of here. Is it possible that some things have greater power than consciousness, at least in this 3D world, like brute force or superior weaponry for example?

I'm not trying to test your knowledge or character. I'm definitely not trying to be disrespectful as I am very grateful for the information you are generously providing to Humanity. I'm only trying not to spend too much energy and time investigating something - consciousness - that already seems to have its own limitations in the 3D world I live in. I've been on the 2012 band wagon, I've been on the OPPT band wagon, I've been on the Nesara band wagon... I'm exhausted and I need something that finally works for me and the rest of Humanity. That is all I want.
    Last edited by Focusontruth, 3rd May 2015 at 10:27.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Focusontruth For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Binah (5th May 2015), reno (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), tonig (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    that is because this life experience you are actually experiencing within this manufactured universe is a kind of school for souls to get to know themselves and to learn more about the infinite possibilities of creation, which everyone of you is. This allows them, eventually, to leave the afterlife realm to start a new experience of life on the next higher frequency, from where the "next higher self aspect" has incarnated your afterlife soul from. Therefore souls utilizing such consciousness simulations that are projected as virtual digital holographic realitiy based systems. It is indeed a simulation for spiritual growth purposes.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 3rd May 2015 at 10:38.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Energyflux2012 (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    Thank you GoodETxSG for your reply and the link to the video. I'm still puzzled, though. And if anyone else has a better understanding, I would love to hear from them as well.

If what the video says is true and replicable a 100% of the time, then why is the history of this solar system littered with wars of conquest and enslavement that higher consciousness could have prevented or rendered unnecessary? Down here on Earth alone, peoples who had this consciousness knowledge (I am only assuming, from the little I know about their history) have been conquered, colonized or enslaved by peoples who seemed to have nothing more than superior weaponry. I'm thinking of the Indians in India being conquered, colonized and enslaved by the Brits, or the Egyptians by the Romans, or the Incas by the Spanish, or the Native Americans by White settlers in America etc...

If consciousness is that magic bullet that can change / fix everything, then why do we have ETs stuck here because of the quarantine imposed by the Sphere Beings? They could just raise their vibrations and get the hell out of here. Is it possible that some things have greater power than consciousness, at least in this 3D world, like brute force or superior weaponry for example?

I'm not trying to test your knowledge or character. I'm definitely not trying to be disrespectful as I am very grateful for the information you are generously providing to Humanity. I'm only trying not to spend too much energy and time investigating something - consciousness - that already seems to have its own limitations in the 3D world I live in. I've been on the 2012 band wagon, I've been on the OPPT band wagon, I've been on the Nesara band wagon... I'm exhausted and I need something that finally works for me and the rest of Humanity. That is all I want.
    consciousness is the solution.

The problem is that consciences are not united and do not point in one direction.

It must take into account that the conscience of many is still dormant.

However there are more than 700,000 entities who have had a waking up with the beginning of the crystallization of the body.

They are experimenting with plasma in the heart.
    People are not advertising but there are.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), sjoshua (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    big lessons in these videos and for ALL of us who have awakened to our own 'clean up duty' .
    having said that, in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" I thought it was interesting that in the beginning of the movie it showed the main character waking up every morning to clean toilets and how much she hated it. (...and yes, the pool scenes upset me very much watching them...and it wasn't because of the nudity.)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTfxOSyvpw

reptiles teach us discipline by their very nature. there are so many deep lessons in these two short videos its amazing if you look for them. heads down... sign of aggression. heads up.... for good reason.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Longbow (3rd May 2015), lookbeyond (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneofLaw,
    Thank you very much for both of your well spoken posts. That pretty much says it all.
    If you stay within a consciousness of love, the negative emotions are pushed out.

Peace and love!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), All Together Now (4th May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), OneOfLaw (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), tonig (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post

However there are more than 700,000 entities who have had a waking up with the beginning of the crystallization of the body.

They are experimenting with plasma in the heart.
    People are not advertising but there are.
    That is a fascinating statement - would you care to alucidate?
    Thank you.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), All is One (4th May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by blue View Post
    That is a fascinating statement - would you care to alucidate?
    Thank you.
    Entities with double-body experience a catalyst for fast cleaning inside.

They manage to deconstruct the yellow interior volume quickly without demolishing over the body.

The double activation allows the opening of the heart to make an interface between the density.

They experience a strong wave of heat in the chest and plasma begins to flow transforming the body.

From the scientific point of view the heart has seven layers tilting axes mirrored exactly in the 8 possible to spin the tetrahedron, so when the compression load becomes recursive and shared the heart can throw blood and plasma in a series of three-dimensional vortices in every corner nest and the spin in all phase angles.
    These people become a portal to ground the energy of love directly into the grid ..
    When the speed of the waves exceeds a certain speed for acceleration is created the effect of discharge in the tunnel that we call gravity.
    The fire in the heart creates the gravity in the surrounding space so the grid points of the human heart may plug the solar wind and compress it into the sphere.
    In this way, the densities are widely penetrated.
    A happy heart is unassailable by emotions and thoughts as negative as any discomfort produces heat and is neutralized.
    These people share information to share which are the eternal nature, so they are not subject to any comments or advertising of some kind, and the majority lives quietly.
    However, the body becomes lighter increasingly, is very light but increases the ability to receive light from the creator, so are denser.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), All is One (5th May 2015), All Together Now (5th May 2015), Longbow (4th May 2015), lookbeyond (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), sjoshua (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Your ability to communicate and express nowadays I applaud Solarimplosion, where does the number come from > 700.000 < may I ask thankyou and do you have similar data and number of people, for around the 2012 timeline ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Holy Selective Moderation Batman!

Could this travesty be closed now please?
    I did try to have an on point discussion but this thread stayed on topic only momentarily before the Fellowship of the Wing took it off into the land of Boredor.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    My take on the OP is that RA and Blue Avians/Alliance members are of the same mind, but not one and the same beings: forgiveness and love is all that matters and is a universal Truth.
    So it seems (to me) like BA are not associated with DW's RA commentary. It would be RA who came into our Earthly affairs to teach the way of the Law Of One, and humans being humans wanted the power/control for themselves, hiding it from the population - just as is happening in our time.

We here in 3D are in a duality where good/evil is a tug-of-war we must struggle with, even though we say we are converts to Love.
    And that there is only 'love' remaining in the higher dimensions where nothing else can exist.

Throughout our written history there were those teachers/mystics, etc. who taught the message. But it is especially important at this time when, we are told, the energetic waves are coming in and raising the human conscience. Corey tells us of the huge data-dumps that will shake up the way we have viewed life on our little planet - especially those who have no idea these conspiracies we have been reading about all this time.

I hope this makes us stronger and more capable to deal with what is coming this way, according to contactees and whistleblowers.
    Last edited by Flyover, 4th May 2015 at 16:21.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Monk, I have notice this happening on other threads: immediate off-topic remarks and bantering.
    Is that why so many are leaving after being here since the beginning of this forum?

I can't follow those kinds of threads, but did comment on your OP.

Thank you for an interesting topic for discussion.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    monk:

I know these people are not nonsense, or data found, but this is not necessarily important.
    Important is his inner enlightenment, love and service to others.

The answer is simple, they are called brothers of pain because despite not being the kingdom of pain incarnate here every time they tried to remember who had faced a tremendous amount of pain.

The brothers are wandering pain who volunteered for incarnations in an attempt to illuminate the mass consciousness.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), All is One (5th May 2015), All Together Now (4th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), sjoshua (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015), Wyndstorm (4th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Flyover View Post
    Monk, I have notice this happening on other threads: immediate off-topic remarks and bantering.
    Is that why so many are leaving after being here since the beginning of this forum?
    This is something I've seen on every forum I'm a member of, and I've been a member of a fair number of forums since about 2003. We can encourage people to stay on topic, but it's difficult and often inappropriate to moderate every innocent comment that starts to stray from the OP.

Just to clarify for everyone that is posting here, this was the original topic:

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    In David Wilcock's latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Children of sorrow? Here to clean up the mess THEY made?

"Discuss"

It sounds like it should make for an interesting discussion. I just don't have any information to add personally.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), monk (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    All I'm saying is that it is great to feel individually empowered, but the reality is that one actually feels and gets much more empowered when enjoying the support / cooperation of the people around him / her. It's been proven over and over again that teaming together on any task is a lot more efficient than going at it alone. It's not the elites saying that; it's commonsense and it's called leverage, or synergy (Sorry I Don't remember the correct technical term for it).

On the other hand, I haven't yet seen verifiable evidence that the so touted Human consciousness affects much of what goes on in this world of ours. Au contraire, much of what goes on down here seems to happen in spite of the majority of us, in spite of our wishes, prayers, meditations, tears, cries. Do we have wars, famines, poverty, diseases, pollution, hurricanes, riots, crime and the like because our consciousness calls for any of it? I don't think so.

My point is, if we are to make this world a better place for every Human, we are going to have to work together, and we are going to need practical / feasible, well-researched means / ways to do it. The challenge, I guess, is that we do not really have any current working model to work with. This is, perhaps, where the Sphere Beings could advise on what concrete practical things, actions, strategies, behaviors have worked best for them or other civilizations so that we can emulate or build around them. Not to be antagonistic or negative, but I don't think the vague "Be more STO, be more loving, be more forgiving" or "Rev your consciousness into high gear" is going to cut it....
    Dearest FocusOnTruth...

Your statement, but I don't think the vague "Be more STO, be more loving, be more forgiving" or "Rev your consciousness into high gear" is going to cut it.... is truly your answer. NOTHING will EVER change until you, and countless others truly WAKE UP and SEE that we are much more POWERFUL than we have been led to BELIEVE. Belief is EVERYTHING! If we don't BELIEVE we are capable, then we NEVER will be!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Focusontruth (5th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)