Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are The Children Of Sorrow

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Some fascinating points made by everyone. Don't have time to reply in depth but there are some interesting things to think about. Its vital that we think about every aspect of the transition period, in detail, so unforseen circumstances don't hit us unexpectedly.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:23.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), veloravelvet (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Corey, the dynamic I see is an old one. Despite the BA's counseling us to become more sovereign, and the discussions we need to have around that subject, many are treating this as a story that needs waiting for the next installment. One more piece of information before acting, or something like that.
    From what I gather from the BA's message that Corey is relaying, they are not only counseling us to become more Sovereign. They are also encouraging us to become more Integral. That's what Service to Others is all about. Sovereignty is only one side of the equation there for what needs to happen. And this is something that I think a lot of people are missing. They are obsessed with Sovereignty because American-style rugged individualism has a lot of influence on them, but they often don't understand, ignore, or mistrust integrality. And they don't realize how extreme individualism is actually a primary feature of the negative path. It can become negative if it is pursued without compassion. Simultaneous Sovereignty/Integrality are complementary and synergistic. Similar to how Compassion and Wisdom are complementary.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 2nd May 2015 at 20:48.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Myst (3rd May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for typing that up Corey. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say.

When have the Blue Avians EVER stated that "Technology Will Save You"? They have only stated you can save you via raising your love, vibration and consciousness (None of which has anything to do with Technology). People seem to like to twist this information on purpose or get things highly confused.
    Right here:

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
    The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
    TY,
    G
    The implication here is, don't worry about hydroponics, fog collectors, rooftop solar, pico-wind turbines, hand-cranked tech... or anything like that. Just sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to come out. This 'wait for the cavalry' dynamic has been promoted by some players for more than 5 years:

- 2008- Sit tight Obama will save you.
    - 2009-2012- Sit tight and wait for the 2012 timewave to save you.
    - 2012-2014- Sit tight and wait for the collateral accounts to save you.
    - 2012-2014- Sit tight and wait for the mass arrests to save you.
    - 2015... sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to save you.

There is a pattern here. I do not see you as disingenuous, there is just an old story at play.

Now, if the SSPs/secret groups deliver, within 2-3 months, then its all good. But we've seen delays for a long time...

Yes, this technology exists, I don't dispute that, but I wonder why public domain technology has been ignored for so long. I agree with most of what you say, I just think the so called freedom groups have made a huge tactical blunder by encouraging hopeful passivity. I wrote more here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6742-S...#post841922142

In future I would like to focus on points of agreement: The Sphere Beings, the data dump, and the infowar... I agree with everything you say there. I am by no means a newb. I've been promoting low-tech liberation for 5 1/2 years:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

Ihave seen many, many trends come and go... so I hope people manage to break the cycle now_  ㄡ
    Last edited by Daozen, 2nd May 2015 at 13:14.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), grannyfranny (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Myst (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree that the Sphere Alliance is provided much needed back up, advice, minimizing of Earth changes and a lot more. I have been aware of these sorts of groups since 2009. I think it's good that you brought this to mass awareness.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    With the elimination of a "Financial Debt Slave System" (Removal of ALL the Custodian Gods/Aliens & Human Elites) and the release of "Technologies" that clean the environment that we have destroyed, feed the starving, bring clean water to every part of the planet, provide healing technologies to the bodies we occupy for now and free energy that does not damage the living being that we live on called "Earth" what is the down side?
    No down side. This is the world I've been writing about for 5 years. I'm on record doing it way before a lot of people started talking about it. I've watched insider after insider come along, promise people the Earth, and fade into obscurity. I doubt you will go the same way, as you seem to have a lot of integrity, but it's a reoccurring theme.

There are two issues:

- How long will it take?
    - In the meantime, why don't these 'disclosure agents' use their clout to promote intermediate technology, instead of keeping people on a string? This is not your fault or intention, it's just how things have gone in the past. The larger GOODET Q+A thread is already falling into those patterns. People are keeping themselves on a string.

Case study: Water. How do people see events playing out in the water technology arena?

Anyway, I hope we can move forward and talk about more interesting things, as there is much to cover. No point in getting stuck over one small point. I think things will start to happen in 2015. It only needs one big change in either the media, banking, or technology arena, and liberation will go into high gear. One out of the three, and things will speed up. Whatever happens, I'm just focusing on my own personal freedom right now. I try and make it a personal rule never to be waiting on anything.

Mojo, I think these points are on topic, as part of 'the mess' is our technology and passive tendencies. Discussing these issues is useful to everyone. As we get our thoughts straight, we learn skills that will help as the changes take full effect.
    Last edited by Daozen, 2nd May 2015 at 13:41.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not saying that if you do not believe the Sphere Being Message you are a roach
    Roaches are very hard to kill. If there were tough times ahead, you could do worse than be a roach.
    Last edited by Daozen, 2nd May 2015 at 13:43.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Thanks for typing that up Corey. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say.

Right here:

The implication (Corey: Implied by whom?) here is, don't worry about hydroponics, fog collectors, rooftop solar, pico-wind turbines, hand-cranked tech... or anything like that. Just sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to come out. This 'wait for the cavalry' (Corey: YOU are the cavalry! Each and every one of you already has the power to change everything) dynamic has been promoted by some players for more than 5 years:

(Corey: These are all distortions that say the power is in someone elses hands. When the power has been in your own hands the entire time...)
    - Sit tight Obama will save you. (Corey: He is apart of the Machine that is controlled by the Elite and has always known it)
    - Sit tight and wait for the 2012 timewave to save you. (Corey: These energetic changes have been going on since far before 2012 and the SSP's & Elites knew it)
    - Sit tight and wait for the collateral accounts to save you. (Corey: MORE Financial Slavery is going to help? Who ever bought into that got what they paid for.)
    - Now... sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to save you. (Corey: Not to be offensive, this is your own distortion based on your own disappointments from the above mentioned distortions given by people who were either trying to disempower people or were ignorant of what is really going on in the Sol System and what the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" really is. No one has promised that "Technology Will Save You"... That is your own overlay. Until the message is fully understood, until the true power of your own co-creative consciousness is fully understood you will always be looking for someone else or something else to save you. The power is within each of us and has been from the beginning. That very power is the Illuminati's most sacred "Tool" against us. This small but hard to digest bit of information is just a piece of "The Great Revealing" that is already underway, but will not fully come in the form of a "Data Dump" until a certain percentage of the population is "Ripe" or ready to accept it.)

There is a pattern here (Corey: Indeed there is a pattern). I do not see you as disingenuous, there is just an old story at play.

Now, if the SSPs/secret groups deliver, within 2-3 months, then its all good. But we've seen delays for a long time... (Corey: Where is YOUR part? Why the time frame? If you understand your true co-creative ability through consciousness this can be manifested by yourself and others. The SSP Group is a very small group fighting a much larger and entrenched group. We must all take part.)

Yes, this technology exists, I don't dispute that, but I wonder why public domain technology has been ignored for so long. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say, I just think the so called freedom groups have made a huge tactical blunder by encouraging hopeful passivity (Corey: By not participating directly we are all encouraging "hopeful passivity". The Cabal/Illuminati count on "hopeful passivity" to keep us from actually putting actions to our words.). I wrote more here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6742-S...#post841922142

In future I would like to focus on points of agreement (Corey: No, its good to focus on distortions at times. That is what can narrow our path and focus our journey. We have the answers we seek and the power we look elsewhere for. Time to develop ourselves and begin to use that power): The Sphere Beings, the data dump, and the infowar... I agree with everything you say there. I am by no means a newb. I've been promoting low-tech liberation for 5 1/2 years: (Corey: That is wonderful, but our freedom will not come from War or Technology... it will come from a full awakening and understanding of WHAT WE ARE and how much of a hand we have had in our own enslavement... Because we have surrendered and allowed ourselves to be manipulated with our own co-creative consciousness, which has given each of us the power from the beginning to free ourselves. Why haven't we as a joint consciousness? Maybe we weren't ready? Maybe certain lessons hadn't been learned? Maybe we just need to be reminded of what and who we are so we can reconnect with our ability to respect each others free will while we are exercising the co-creative powers of our joint consciousness? What ever the correct question/answer we are not at a time where we have the ability to do exactly that.)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

Ihave seen many, many trends come and go... so I hope people manage to break the cycle now_  ㄡ (Corey: Cycles are broken one person at a time )
    If I may borrow a line from the "Brother and Sisters of Sorrow", that is a "distortion" based on ones own quick interpretation based on a belief system.

That quote you keep referring to is nothing more than a reply to a question about are the "BA's" involved directly in the Keshe Foundation.

All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.

There is no implication that one should "WAIT" for anyone to save you and certainly no indication for anyone to sit back.

Now more than ever is when people need to wake up. Expanding their consciousness is not only a major part of doing so but is also the self development of a "Tool" that has been used against us to enslave us. If we learn to get control and learn how to use this "Tool" there is no amount of technology or military might that can keep us enslaved any longer! It would be impossible... The co-creative powers of consciousness are that powerful (And the "Elite" are very aware of this)...

I made some remarks in red above by some of the examples you gave... all distortions of people over recent times. This is one of the main reasons I was compelled to come forward after my "Semi-secret Interviews" with Christine. I was then contacted by the Blue Avians (Who had been in contact with me a number of years prior in a more limited way) and told that this was my soul mission but I had to accept it. In the beginning (As my wife can attest) I gave them excuse after excuse of why they should chose someone else. "I have done some horrible things myself under the orders of these Elites while serving in certain projects" (They answered, "You have broken that cycle of karma"... "You only lack forgiveness of yourself which may come through by just doing so or by a STO mission"), When it was made known that I would be coming out as my real name and speaking to "Elite Groups", "Alien Councils & Federations" on their behalf I stated "I am an extreme introvert, my voice is weak. I constantly clear my voice when talking, am a low talker and lose my voice when talking to large groups of people" (They answered, paraphrasing in all of these quotes of theirs... "Do not focus on the negative in yourself, focus on the positive. The positives of your previous service and interaction with some of these very beings you will communicate with is a strength, we will be your voice, you will find the words when they are needed.... FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE"... This is something they sort of scold me with after every meeting, not to be so down on myself, stop focusing on my past, my perceptions of self negatives and FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE.).

I (Very Delicately) told my wife what was going on, (Who not 18 months earlier she would have given me a strange look and thought I had lost it... But she had recently gone through her very own impressive "Awakening". Not only that but she had been seeing some very strange things occurring around the house as well as and asking me lots of questions about "Weird equidistant marks in the backyard where my feet/shoe prints terminated at, then a separate set of the same marks in the ground where my foot/shoe prints leaving t he area left another trail back through the sparse grass (mostly dirt, mud with all the rain we have had) back to the patio and into the back door where she was often seeing mud on the floor and complaining about cleaning it up in the mornings after dropping one of my children off at school... Okay, sorry... That was one heck of a run on sentence/long winded paragraph... I know).

My wife to my surprize completely supported me and encouraged me to follow what I felt was the right thing to do. This was after we had already had one person send anonymous emails to all of the companies that would recruit me for where we made 90% of our income, sending them links to my interviews and telling them that I was leaking classified information and had also become a "UFO Nutter" directly effecting my ability to provide for my family. She knew that once I came out in the public with my full name (People were already behaving in a very low vibrational way and outing my name anywhere they could) it would only make things worse. These beings ("BA's") had also told me that money/income should not be a concern, that they were already working on those of STO/Higher Vibrational Development to assist us and that some "Other Opportunities" would come my way involving this work. It was obvious I would never be making the $ix Figure$ I once made but somehow my family of four would be provided for (It has been extremely difficult but seems to have been a lesson on its own).

This was extremely off topic and done so just to demonstrate that even though I am traveling off the planet and interacting with the SSP Alliance, the Sphere Being Alliance and many other beings on their behalf, I am also very human. I have flaws that hold me back, I have worries and find it difficult to fully trust the situations I have been put in (Usually with zero prep work or intelligence prior to the encounters/events)...

Since doing so I have had some extremely serious stalkers that not only have harassed me online but have left things in my mailbox. I have people that devote a strange amount of time out of their day to stalking me online and trolling me. I have been picked up and questioned a couple of times by unfriendly human groups and I have received death threats. I have made zero money off of all of this, I have basically lost my business and reputation I built over 20 years in my industry. This has not been an easy path for my family and I at all. Yet even though we are the poorest we have ever been we are also the closest and happiest we have ever been. I am not perfect and have a LONG WAY to go on this path of self growth that the Sphere Beings are having me share as a "Message"... But the amount of effort I have put into it has been rewarded with a happy family. I am working, make that struggling every day to become more loving, The hardest is "To Forgive" (Ouch!, I have a lot to forgive of myself let alone so many new people that have created negative karma for themselves but also negative energy in my life that I need to forgive)...

Everytime I meet the Blue Avians I feel my Consciousness broaden more and more, my "Intuition" and "Other abilities become oddly stronger/activated from the experiences/encounters alone.

So as I focus on raising my consciousness and vibration I only find it held back by what I am not willing to give up quite yet... Grudges, Angers of betrayals and Things I have done in my past. When they say "Forgiveness" stops the wheels of karma they are not kidding. It is the hardest of all of the things mentioned in their message. The only thing that is holding us back at this point is ourselves...

We know what a powerful tool we have access to and how to gain full access to it. Knowing and doing are very different things. I wish each of us luck or an epiphany that will assist us on this path of getting where we need to be and fully understanding the full power in this message.

My apologies for rambling on, I had a very rich night of dreams after pondering certain things (My own journey, what I am allowing to hold me back, what am I willing to let go of or forgive others/myself of etc...). It just all seemed to come out in this posting when responding to the focus on "Technology".
    TY,
    G

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), All Together Now (2nd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), jcocks (3rd May 2015), lift the veil (2nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Myst (3rd May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), reno (2nd May 2015), Sambience (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), surfferjoe (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks. I understand some of the points you are making, but I do not need a pep talk here. I am aware that there's no need to wait. I am on record trying to stimulate people to act with what they have around them since 2009. What I am lamenting, is that large numbers of incarnates have been taken in by: Obama, 2012 timewave, Mass arrests fake intel, Collateral accounts etc. BTW, David Wilcock pushed all those narratives with considerable energy, which kept a lot of people on a merry-go-round.

All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.
    Why continually focus on the hidden technology when the public domain tech is just fine? Case study, water: There are tons of technologies out there. Why focus on what's hidden?

That is your own overlay. Until the message is fully understood, until the true power of your own co-creative consciousness is fully understood you will always be looking for someone else or something else to save you. The power is within each of us and has been from the beginning.
    I don't need anyone to sit me down, pat me on the head, and explain that I have the power within me. I knew this. You are preaching to the wrong person. Check my writing. I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I did not get taken in by the cavalry-is-coming psy-ops, but enough people did. So Earth is still stuck in 2015. I was contacted by the Agartha Network. This is a network that very, very few people have the courage or permission to talk about. There is a virtual silence about them in the alt media. So it's completely inaccurate of you mis-characterize me as someone who's been fooled by these hope-peddlers:
    (Corey: Not to be offensive, this is your own distortion based on your own disappointments from the above mentioned distortions given by people who were either trying to dis-empower people or were ignorant of what is really going on in the Sol System and what the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" really is. No one has promised that "Technology Will Save You". That is your own overlay.
    ...when I have been speaking out against these charlatans from the beginning.

This conversation is getting kind of circular, so I'll bow out and enjoy reading your other posts.

EDIT: I enjoyed reading the rest of what you wrote (in black), you come up with some interesting philosophical points. Thanks for typing that up. I guess we are all working through our issues one synapse at a time. I have to learn to let go of my frustration, and focus on the freedom current.
    Last edited by Daozen, 2nd May 2015 at 14:56.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Myst (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=GoodETxSG;841922439][B] All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.

There is no implication that one should "WAIT" for anyone to save you and certainly no indication for anyone to sit back.

Now more than ever is when people need to wake up. Expanding their consciousness is not only a major part of doing so but is also the self development of a "Tool" that has been used against us to enslave us. If we learn to get control and learn how to use this "Tool" there is no amount of technology or military might that can keep us enslaved any longer! It would be impossible... The co-creative powers of consciousness are that powerful (And the "Elite" are very aware of this)...

I use my emotions are a tool daily. its not always easy, but the time came when I understood that it was the most powerful gift I had been given. I've worked hard to un-do some behaviors that used to bring terrible misery into my life and have re-learned and replaced those old reactions, patterns, behaviors with newer, healthier ones. In the beginning it was NOT EASY and very painful. Our tools of consciousness - including emotions.... ESPECIALLY emotions - can and will guide us. I have found that much of the UNdoing of the old patterns that co-created misery for me were a lot of the time NOT doing or NOT reacting to things that used to trigger the hell out of me. Its one thing to have an intense discussion, debate, feelings about 'something' but its ANOTHER thing when you bring it down to the physical in an impulsive, out of control behavior that causes painful consequences to yourself or others. I can't help but feel and think that THAT is where we as a people - together - humans will liberate one another throughout the craziness on our planet. Its when the "addict" in us undoes the OLD and does in differently, consciously and not in a way that causes harm.

an addict-brain exists is all of us and IT IS WHAT MAKES US POWERFUL TOGETHER. Its how we LEARN.

my two cents.... for what its worth.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    ....one of these days I'll LEARN how to "reply with quote" correctly.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

re-posting....hopefully I got it this time.

I use my emotions are a tool daily. its not always easy, but the time came when I understood that it was the most powerful gift I had been given. I've worked hard to un-do some behaviors that used to bring terrible misery into my life and have re-learned and replaced those old reactions, patterns, behaviors with newer, healthier ones. In the beginning it was NOT EASY and very painful. Our tools of consciousness - including emotions.... ESPECIALLY emotions - can and will guide us. I have found that much of the UNdoing of the old patterns that co-created misery for me were a lot of the time NOT doing or NOT reacting to things that used to trigger the hell out of me. Its one thing to have an intense discussion, debate, feelings about 'something' but its ANOTHER thing when you bring it down to the physical in an impulsive, out of control behavior that causes painful consequences to yourself or others. I can't help but feel and think that THAT is where we as a people - together - humans will liberate one another throughout the craziness on our planet. Its when the "addict" in us undoes the OLD and does in differently, consciously and not in a way that causes harm.

an addict-brain exists is all of us and IT IS WHAT MAKES US POWERFUL TOGETHER. Its how we LEARN.

my two cents.... for what its worth.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    While there is plenty we can do to better ourselves and thereby weaken the Cabal's influence right now, it is clearly also the case that we are collectively at the point of waiting for significant events to occur that will enable us to move forward as one planetary people. Both are true.

Corey, you seem to have been given a uniquely uncomfortable role of being a point of contact between these two realities. As such, I find your incredible availability to Q&A here to be a catalyst for certain perhaps unanswerable questions to arise. These are questions that well up from those corners of the soul where I have felt incredibly isolated and alone in confronting the bigger picture in its more unspeakable dimensions.

I am having to just appreciate right now the depth of these questions -- and how the presence of someone like yourself, providing the information that you are here, ignites a kind of release mechanism internally for this deeper layer of feelings and thoughts that would normally remain under wraps.

I think that until we do reach the tipping point of receiving these collective data dumps, as you put it, that a necessary and uncomfortable tension will occupy these discussions -- if only because the nature of a communication like yours is so unprecedented.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), veloravelvet (2nd May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am having to just appreciate right now the depth of these questions -- and how the presence of someone like yourself, providing the information that you are here, ignites a kind of release mechanism internally for this deeper layer of feelings and thoughts that would normally remain under wraps.

I think that until we do reach the tipping point of receiving these collective data dumps, as you put it, that a necessary and uncomfortable tension will occupy these discussions -- if only because the nature of a communication like yours is so unprecedented.
    I definitely appreciate the amount of time Corey and others take to write up their views on reality and the ongoing situation. Yes, it is cathartic and a catalyst too. I think these discussions are useful and productive. My issue here, is that considerable pressure was placed on me to get this grassroots technology info out, and push it to critical mass. This was in physical face to face conversations with fairly powerful individuals, who helped immensely in some ways, but were unable to help in other respects. Since 09 I have watched a parade of false promises and smooth talking demagogues keep decent people hypnotized on a tinfoil treadmill. This grates. It shouldn't do, but I can't help but let it affect me. It's their own freewill choice to be lied to, I guess. But if they are stuck, so am I. Anyway, I will just focus on my personal freedom right now... No point in butting my head against an invisible wall.

Onward.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, we do have the power within, so we don't need saviors, although they [saviors ] would be nice if there were any..... However, there is very little we can do just by our individual selves. And I'm pretty sure that if we knew what do to and how to do it to make this planet a better place for everybody, we would have done so already. I also know there is tremendous power in unity and cooperation with other Humans who share the same vision of what life on this planet should be like.

I guess what I'm looking for is a concrete, honest, practical / feasible shared vision / philosophy / religion / way of life that most of Humanity can rally around to make life better / happier / richer/ safer for everyone on this planet. We already know the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you'd want them to treat you". We also know the "Do no harm / no damage" rule. So, what is the problem? Are we too immature to understand we affect each other, even when we do not know each other? Do we have a better alternative to the Golden Rule and to the "Do no harm / no damage" rule? If the corporations down here can sell us all the sh*t we don't need, why can't we sell ourselves to the "Golden Rule" or the "Do no harm / no damage rule ", for our own benefit?

Sorry for the ranting. It's just so frustrating to be always told that you have all the power you need within and finding out there is really very little you can do by yourself. I suppose that's part of the riddle we as Humans have to solve before we can make this place better for all.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Focusontruth For This Useful Post:

Binah (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)