Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch the video, forget the meteor, look what is in the background.

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    So, What if it can only be seen with a camera and not with the naked eye, like orbs and sometimes other interdimensional things?....
    Could that actually be possible?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Think about it !! If there was an object this big in the stratosphere don't you think astronomers, weather stations, satellites and many other systems would know of it presents, not to mention the geographic anomalies that would be popping off everywhere on earth due to the magnetic effects of an object this big in our solar system.
    Exactly! Trouble is some people just don't think about it.

There's plenty of time yet for someone to pop up here and say it's proof of Planet-X, Nibiru, or claim it's some interdenominational object that can't be seen or detected by conventional means...

Babs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I did a google search for CCTV footage of fireballs and meteors. There were a couple other shots from the same kind of fish eye lens. One put out by NASA from 2013. There was no sphere visible in any of the similar type footage. The various light artifacts had a different appearance.

I can easily imagine someone seeing this recent shot and saying something like,"That's weird. There couldn't be a giant sphere right up there. It must be an artifact. I hope it is!" And then move on. It's scarey to consider all the possibilities.

We need to channel our inner Sherlocks. As in Holmes.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 2nd May 2015 at 13:13. Reason: clarity and expansion

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), Tonz (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    This may sound way out there , i know,but ,

Could it have been illuminating due to the heat and chemical changes in its surrounding area for a possible change in perception.

I mean in the sense that the human eye and the typical camera isn't going to show us all the possible different spectrum's. We dont see infrared or ultra violet without , for eg. the help of special lenses . Could the effects of the meteor have caused a sort of reaction in the close atmosphere to have acted as though we were seeing though with a chemical lens.

This gets us into what do we know about what is in space, what is the real view...

All that we have ever seen is in lower atmosphere , the highest we ever got a shuttle for eg is about 220 km above , the majority never flew higher than 170km and the space station is about 120 i think. Still all well within our atmosphere , the trip to the moon and its obits and supposed landings and views under the conditions from there and its air brushings and alterations . We have never had a view unaltered and clear from space shown to us that is outside of our atmosphere and out side the van halens belt. From that perspective i wonder what we will really see.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are technologies of which we have no knowledge that could escape the attention of astronomers, satellites and other systems. This could be one of them - or it could be a perfectly mundane explanation. It just doesn't look like lens flare or camera issues with the two reflections on the large central object - whatever it is.

Night vision binoculars will allow people to see what the naked eye cannot, on the ground as well as in the sky; satellites are owned by the govt and some corporations that could observe them and ignore them as instructed. Just two possibilities...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), Tonz (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mocha View Post
    [...] satellites are owned by the govt and some corporations that could observe them and ignore them as instructed. Just two possibilities...
    Sorry luv, many satellites are not owned by governments or corporations. Cubesats for example.

Not everything is a big conspiracy controlled by The Powers That Be!

Babs