Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Is this the new curmudgeon smilie?

If so, it seems to help…!

JJ
    The PC smiley is funny, during a more aggressive youth I would sometimes tell someone I had a fist-o-gram for them. In jest, of course. Really, it was corn-ball humor and too much beer.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd May 2015 at 07:39.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's the problem..... No one has the totally correct information, mostly because it comes through the filter of one's own perspective. All of this information that research surfaces is tainted by interpretive discernment of the "reporter". So far, it looks like Corey is exercising good judgement in reporting almost pure experience and knowledge, and not burdening it with a lot of surmise. I have the benefit of being an empath and can see through much of this, but I don't think anyone can correctly understand the perspective of beings that live in different densities. In the 3/4 D, we can't possibly look at what is being explained by someone who has 5 D experiences (or higher) Everyone has a different balance of good and bad; service to others and service to self. No one in 3/4D can know truly how to discern 5D. Until you're there, it is unknowable. As such, we are all proceeding on faith to some individual degree. However, love is the one facet we have to find our way. It's not easy, but it's all we've got. But FAITH is the one things that will allow us to know what is happening, when it happens. Have faith, friends, have faith. Thanks.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), citsym (3rd May 2015), DeeZe (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), McCroft (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All is One View Post
    Ctiger, in the Law of One it says that negative oriented beings have to act a consistent 95% service-to-self in order to be harvested from third density to fourth. A follow-up question to this answer was how many negatively oriented beings usually do graduate to - fourth D. The answer was very, very few actually do. Examples given were Rasputin, Taras Bulba and Djengis Kahn....
    What about Aldor Hilter? In Orion now, the 4D- density?

When we look at one person in another perspective, he could be look up as a Hero in their own cultures (saving and unite their races, etc).

But on the other hands, to others they are tyranny rulers who did mass murders.

From my past 10 yrs experiences online with many exchanging knowledges and learning from them, I came to the conclusion we are actually very diversified (probably due to our star incarnation as difference species).

So, to be in truth unity is still a long way to go, especially setting our colours aside.

Ok, here I like to share some infos I learned from the net :-

1) Some one claimed that the Greys had developed some kind of human bio-suits that they can jump in and contact the human and protray themselves as benevolent beings from Pleiades, Sirius, Arcturus, etc in order to decieve human and get their trust (probably Corey had hinted this possibilities).

My answer : If the Grey is capable of travelling from their solar system to ours, then why do they need to do this silly thing to decieve us? And how is it possible for them to use the bio-suits to radiate to us with positive energies when they don't have any? And what are the advantages of protraying themselves as "good guys" and help the human race to raise their frequencies (which is what opposite of what they want - they want to dump us down)?

2) And the same person also claimed that he was bought to a mothership and the alien leader he met was a very huge red dragon and was trying to harm him when he invaded that mothership. And he was able to defend for himself by projecting some kind of protection around him and killed the dragon. Sound fantasy to me.

My answer : If what he claimed was truth, that the dark force should be aware of such possibility of havig their leader killed in such silly way. Don't they have anything to defend themselves? Gees, sound like a Disney fairytale to me.

3) And he also claimed that the Ascended Masters in the higher realms are already being infested by the dark forces, even up to the source level. Gees, this claim is definitely very difficult to be absorbed by most.

My answer : If even the Ascended Masters and the source are already infested with the dark forces, by all mean there will be NO safe haven for us even we ascended into the higher dimensions? If the SOURCE is so easily infested, then why are you still reading these messages? Go out and enjoy your lifes fullnest cause you know you will not be able to beat the dark. Hahaha!

May the LOVE be with you always!
    Last edited by PIPERON, 3rd May 2015 at 05:47.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PIPERON For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am not sitting on anything and have freely given out what I can. I just do not reiterate.

Also, what is a sense of false humility when someone has something of utility. When it comes to Corbett's reporting he is clearly misinformed or doing what he is tasked to do. I do have far better sources than Corbett and those who parrot him are in weak territory fact wise. My intention is to correct only. Self-glory is for people with self value issues.

"My information is better than yours", are not my words but a twisting of them. I do not appreciate you paraphrasing as you see fit. Am I clear? It is a boundary issue to use words other than the ones issued. I know that game well and slam it when it gets played. My suggestion to you. Clean up your act.

Sitting on special info indeed!
    My act is clean as a whistle I can assure you.. It was not my intention to twist your words I simply read between the lines.. I hope I did not ruffle your feathers too much.. concerning cleaning up act's that usually goes both ways... and as I said ... we are here for the same reasons.. so we can skip this game of tennis..

I will do my best to behave modwiz.. :P
    Last edited by McCroft, 3rd May 2015 at 06:00.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    The Ambassador agrees with your assessment of Fulford. Now Neil Keenan on the other hand....
    Well Keenan is a totally different ball game you can read about him on Jean Heins site.. https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/?s=Keenan. According to the Gold Water Report he scammed her for $300'.

I told her already two years ago that Keenan was on the wrong team but she would not listen then. She did though when loosing that money. I'm baffled over the fact DW has not mentioned anything about Keenan since he was the one putting out information about him in the first place??

Now we all make mistakes but the silence from DW is roaring! Thus why I'm listening to him with half a ear..
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd May 2015), EnergyGardener (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), MrNiceGuy (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Silver Phoenix,

Please know that there is an enormous amount of love and compassion here for what you and Corey are going through. Corey is in a tough spot between two worlds and the stress of that can get anyone down. The loss of income adds a huge weight on any household and increases tension between everyone involved. As we all work on increasing our vibrations and focusing on love and what is really important, we will see that all that is important is seeing the joy of the present moment. For the past is gone and the future is uncertain, but the present is a gift. Enjoy it, for it is all we have. Time is an illusion and all that really matters is the now.

Corey,
    The higher your vibration gets, the less you will feel the need to defend yourself against these attacks. Your message is a pure one and stands on it's own without defense. When someone tries to discredit you on another thread and you lash back at them, you are lowering yourself back down to their vibration level. Once you begin to see the unity of the Law of one and focus your energies towards peace and love, your vibration will rise to a higher level and you will begin to see the beauty in all people, even the dark side. After a while you will see how unimportant it is to defend against these assaults and that the most important thing is to get your message and information out in a positive way. Think of the vibration of the Mayans that helped you as an example. Once you get your vibration to a higher level you will see just how insignificant these petty attacks are in the grand scheme of this illusion we are in.

Focus on love and you will see the joy in every moment!

Sending you both a huge dose of love and light.

Longbow
    Last edited by Longbow, 3rd May 2015 at 12:28.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), JRS (4th May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Maembo (4th May 2015), Majik (3rd May 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), MrNiceGuy (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Wyndstorm (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Leigh View Post
    Here's the problem..... No one has the totally correct information, mostly because it comes through the filter of one's own perspective. All of this information that research surfaces is tainted by interpretive discernment of the "reporter". So far, it looks like Corey is exercising good judgement in reporting almost pure experience and knowledge, and not burdening it with a lot of surmise. I have the benefit of being an empath and can see through much of this, but I don't think anyone can correctly understand the perspective of beings that live in different densities. In the 3/4 D, we can't possibly look at what is being explained by someone who has 5 D experiences (or higher) Everyone has a different balance of good and bad; service to others and service to self. No one in 3/4D can know truly how to discern 5D. Until you're there, it is unknowable. As such, we are all proceeding on faith to some individual degree. However, love is the one facet we have to find our way. It's not easy, but it's all we've got. But FAITH is the one things that will allow us to know what is happening, when it happens. Have faith, friends, have faith. Thanks.
    Very well said, I'm not an empath in your sense but I read into the energetics of words.. meaning between the lines and also very often what has not been said.. by various statements. If you listen to a politician it's easily done cause the are so afraid to say the "wrong" things that they need media training.. instead of admitting that they can be wrong as normal people..
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PIPERON View Post
    What about Aldor Hilter?
    This is what I was told by one of my kind:

Adolf Hitler was a vessel for the energy also known as Vishnu.
    No matter what he did - he was just playing his role.
    Purpose: Separating good from bad / emerging the good out of the "mass".

shibby
    Last edited by Shibby, 3rd May 2015 at 06:12.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Majik (3rd May 2015), reno (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I hope my husband can work things out on this site. He enjoys it here but is having a hard time with trolls and stalkers and the major reduction in income from some low class attacks by someone from another site sending emails to his clients telling them what he is doing changed our lifestyle in big ways. We have lost almost all income because of what he is doing now. He is putting to much time into this with the stalkers leaving notes and threats in our mailbox. I support his work but am seeing mostly negativity from people. The donations have been a blessing and have saved us after he spent money on computer stuff. Thank you to the people that are supporting him spiritually n otherwise. I have to close my account because of some member attacks here. I continue to support Corey as much as I can in these difficult situations.
    SF
    The whole money thing is a great way of feeding of our energies especially in these times. It seems as they no precisely where to hit people..

By ridiculing them and putting out rumors and stories so others back of is their main playbook... by this they can destroy peoples carriers.. I know numerous people including myself fighting the debt slavery system.. !

Know that your support is invaluable and also know that family comes first.. always.. !!
    Last edited by McCroft, 3rd May 2015 at 09:51.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), Majik (3rd May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), SouthDelight (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PIPERON View Post
    What about Aldor Hilter? In Orion now, the 4D- density?

When we look at one person in another perspective, he could be look up as a Hero in their own cultures (saving and unite their races, etc).

But on the other hands, to others they are tyranny rulers who did mass murders.

From my past 10 yrs experiences online with many exchanging knowledges and learning from them, I came to the conclusion we are actually very diversified (probably due to our star incarnation as difference species).

So, to be in truth unity is still a long way to go, especially setting our colours aside.

1) Some one claimed that the Greys had developed some kind of human bio-suits that they can jump in and contact the human and protray themselves as benevolent beings from Pleiades, Sirius, Arcturus, etc in order to decieve human and get their trust (probably Corey had hinted this possibilities).

My answer : If the Grey is capable of travelling from their solar system to ours, then why do they need to do this silly thing to decieve us? And how is it possible for them to use the bio-suits to radiate to us with positive energies when they don't have any? And what are the advantages of protraying themselves as "good guys" and help the human race to raise their frequencies (which is what opposite of what they want - they want to dump us down)?

2) And the same person also claimed that he was bought to a mothership and the alien leader he met was a very huge red dragon and was trying to harm him when he invaded that mothership. And he was able to defend for himself by projecting some kind of protection around him and killed the dragon. Sound fantasy to me.

My answer : If what he claimed was truth, that the dark force should be aware of such possibility of havig their leader killed in such silly way. Don't they have anything to defend themselves? Gees, sound like a Disney fairytale to me.

3) And he also claimed that the Ascended Masters in the higher realms are already being infested by the dark forces, even up to the source level. Gees, this claim is definitely very difficult to be absorbed by most.

My answer : If even the Ascended Masters and the source are already infested with the dark forces, by all mean there will be NO safe haven for us even we ascended into the higher dimensions? If the SOURCE is so easily infested, then why are you still reading these messages? Go out and enjoy your lifes fullnest cause you know you will not be able to beat the dark. Hahaha!

May the LOVE be with you always!
    Piperon, i am just answering the first phrase of your post.

About Hitler's fate. First off Hitler has been painted much blacker in our history, as written by the victors. The questioner in the Law of One books also asks about Hitler and Ra tells us in book 1, session #35, page 59 :
    " I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Hitler we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity's life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, cancelled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and in need of much healing.

Piperon, i am just answering the first phrase of your post.

About Hitler's fate. First off Hitler has been painted much blacker in our history, as written by the victors. The questioner in the Law of One books also asks about Hitler and Ra tells us in book 1, session #35, page 59 :
    " I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Hitler we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity's life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, cancelled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and in need of much healing.

There is much more on this individual, it basically comes down to him lacking sustained and sufficient negativity to make the harvest.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As per the New Disinformation Program, which Corey is talking about:

It appears that Corbett is now on the "OMG BRICS is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!", disinfo train.

See for yourself here:

https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...w-world-order/

This interview was less than a week ago. It happened at almost the exact time that David Dees created that picture for Rense.com, which I posted.

Right when Corey said the disinfo campaign has started.

As a side note, Ben Fulford has recently made statements that he has had a hunch for a while, that Corbett is disnfo.

Stay aware
    Last edited by derek, 3rd May 2015 at 07:26.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015), TaipeiSam (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    I don't buy BRICS is some angel. Look at those country's elite and leaders. They are basically exactly the same, except less warmongering IMO. It might be an upgrade but I don't buy for a second BRICS is for the good of humanity. It seems it just makes global money shift in ways into eastern hands instead of western hands(if that). At least in America we can trash our government(rightly so) on the internet. China you can't even do that.

I'd suggest BRICS is the same types of bloodlines gaining money as the old petro dollar. Just ones that might not be so hellbent on wars. So while it might be good a bit, it isn't a game changer for Earth in terms of dark power IMHO. And BRICS will be used as part of the NWO plan regardless in almost all likelihood, these groups adapt to things well. Russian govt and Chinese govt are no angels here, in fact they are quite corrupted and infiltrated too, just like USA. Go live in those countries as a political dissident/activist if you think otherwise...

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 3rd May 2015 at 07:44.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), EnergyGardener (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), monk (3rd May 2015), Phoenix (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by derek View Post
    As per the New Disinformation Program, which Corey is talking about:

It appears that Corbett is now on the "OMG BRICS is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!", disinfo train.

See for yourself here:

https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...w-world-order/

This interview was less than a week ago. It happened at almost the exact time that David Dees created that picture for Rense.com, which I posted.

Right when Corey said the disinfo campaign has started.

As a side note, Ben Fulford has recently made statements that he has had a hunch for a while, that Corbett is disnfo.

Stay aware
    Interesting how they both live in Japan, a country with a China-phobic view. Ben let slip a doozy a few newsletters ago when he reported China wanting more than its share and being put in its place by the 'White Dragon Society' or other Japanese group. I am sure Ben got exactly that report from his insiders, who are clearly Nippophilic and Sino-phobic adding drama to a non-existent Chinese position. This is all in relation to AIIB and the rest of the global financial reset.

So, I think Ben is honest as staying relevant allows and includes 'intel' from sources that might be wrong, intentionally mislead and whatever 'copy' he adds to it to make for a good newsletter. I look forward to Ben's letter every week despite groaning sometimes at certain content.

I want to think Corbett is not a shill but a man who might have Japanese friends he thinks well of and has adopted their 'issues' with the Chinese and how they view them in the world. Everything China does looks bigger to them than it really is, creating paranoia and the accompanying neurosis. Whatever the reason, James C has a serious trust issue with the new multi-lateral blocs taking shape in the world. His words are dark blots on a brighter future. He is taking people on a downer when an elevation of spirits would better suit the situation.

He is respected and will be the source of opinion for some.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), damjan (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (3rd May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    neil keenan.....is a scamming con-artist.
    David Wilcock seems to think Neil Keenan is the real deal, and so does the Alliance to which he is a part of.

Who's scamming who? Neil scamming David Wilcock or is Neil scamming the Alliance who are scamming Dave? I wish Dave were here to give us his thoughts on why he has backed Neil Keenan from the start and broken his trillion dollar lawsuit story in the first place if he was a scammer.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Cup (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I don't buy BRICS is some angel. Look at those country's elite and leaders. They are basically exactly the same, except less warmongering IMO. It might be an upgrade but I don't buy for a second BRICS is for the good of humanity. It seems it just makes global money shift in ways into eastern hands instead of western hands(if that). At least in America we can trash our government(rightly so) on the internet. China you can't even do that.

I'd suggest BRICS is the same types of bloodlines gaining money as the old petro dollar. Just ones that might not be so hellbent on wars. So while it might be good a bit, it isn't a game changer for Earth in terms of dark power IMHO. And BRICS will be used as part of the NWO plan regardless in almost all likelihood, these groups adapt to things well. Russian govt and Chinese govt are no angels here, in fact they are quite corrupted and infiltrated too, just like USA. Go live in those countries as a political dissident/activist if you think otherwise...

My 2 cents.
    And An excellent 2 cents it was!

If they can't kill us all and TAKE the planet then they must fool us in to GIVING it to them.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Omnisense (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)