Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Concerning BRICS and AIIB etc.. we'll soon see what colors they are made of, there are several things that can be used to discern, one is checking for transparency, if a new financial system is fully transparent I would say it looks really good if not well you do the math..

... and essentially we know that money is nothing but a promissory note to pay .. and that the value is in our creations.. and that money is not needed.. !
    Last edited by McCroft, 2nd May 2015 at 18:55.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Wyndstorm (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    All is One, I had a dream last night about a bruise on my knee.

Modwiz, before you go into hermit mode I would like to thank you for scattering your silver dollars (and pearls) about. I hope those who see them see their value.

Calling people to action is paramount. Dreaming about the future doesn't mean squat if it isn't acted on. It's a step toward manifestation. But it's action that brings things forth. So, thanks to you for that.
    Thank you. BTW, a silver piece is 1/10 of an ounce. Based on a "silver dollar" that would be ten cents. Judas sold Jesus for three ounces of silver or 30 pieces. The silver "piece" was the standard wage for a day's labor for many hundreds of years.

I like silver. I like darker, grey/silver pearls most. Interestingly, silver and pearls are both under the dominion of the Moon.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Largo View Post
    27:th of April nesh wrote in the Q&A thread: " David Wilcock gave an out-of-this-world presentation last night in Silicon Valley. You can order his talk here: https://www.streamingforthesoul.tv/index.php?pageID=1
    You can listen or download the audio here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0wym...4g/Wilcock.wav"

I've been offline for over a week, and these links tells the video is not available anymore...QUESTION: Where can I find the presentation to download or listen to for free?
    Anyone?

Thanks,

Largo
    Unless you like David's personality and performance quirks, it is a long three hours. What was new for me could have been covered in 5 minutes. Your mileage may vary.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2015), EnergyGardener (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Happy DW mp3 new location

For Largo: Here is a new spot to listen to the latest DW audio...

http://amancalleddada.blogspot.fr/20...ight-here.html

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Froggy, 2nd May 2015 at 18:23.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Froggy For This Useful Post:

Largo (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wyndstorm View Post
    THANKS Fiz for that explanation above! I really truly appreciate it spelled out like that, makes so much sense.

question - re: humanities Co-creative Collective Consiousness abilities

To me, it seems that everyone is "marching to the beat of their own drum." There appears to be such a discrepancy in terms of personal truth, the image I see is a push cart being pulled in serval different directions all at the same time.

I know, feel, and remember what it's like to be linked together as a Unified Collective Consciousness, much like how a school of fish, or flock of birds operate, but LOL, , humanity seems to be more operating like this right now in this current moment.

To me it feels like something needs to "switch" or "lock[into place" in order for humanity to "synch up" to empower us to consciously create our reality together. How to get "everyone on the same page" while simultaneously diversified?

I mean, obviously we're creating our reality together, but it feels extremely disjointed, and everyone going in their own direction...

Could this "switch" occur by traveling through this part of the galaxy we are about to enter? And, are going to be receiving "cosmic assistance" to further synch up our Collective Consciousness and get our thoughts into alignment with each other?

Much like how the plant and animal kingdoms are "all in synch" - have you ever seen a heard of elk move from sitting down to standing up all together on one moment? It's AMAZING - and the whole time, not a single "elk word" was spoken...

Thank you!
    Love it!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Since Corey just commented on this, I felt it was germane to this thread.

I just found this really good video of the UFO over San Diego. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuw2xpFfJwc

Cheers!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    modwiz I like some of your posts but then you seem to think your sitting on special info. I think I've seen you in one of Ron van Dyke's video's (I hope he is well btw) with the so called ambassador, correct me if I'm wrong here. Everybody has their "wake" up pace pls acknowledge this.. !

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me. Corey gave a good analogy of this which hits the nail in the video no 2 at about 35 minute mark. We are arguing about our skin colors i.e. who's information is best, talk about falling into the trap instead of coming together..

Gordon Duff has stated before that his information is not totally accurate.. and well Ben has his own track record. I think Ben has good intentions but he is playing the "don't kill the messenger card" to often.. and just puts out what he gets without checking if it flies..

... ultimately we are here for the same reasons... at least the bulk of us!
    The Ambassador agrees with your assessment of Fulford. Now Neil Keenan on the other hand....
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    The Ambassador agrees with your assessment of Fulford. Now Neil Keenan on the other hand....
    .....is a scamming con-artist.

...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Miltonmessage View Post
    Corey,

You had mentioned the BAs could essentially do everything they wanted with just the power of the mind. My questions:

a) do the quantum realms control this ability? If yes, can humans learn the proper protocol to mentally access the quantum codes for 3d/4d reality?

b) it is my belief/experience as we balance our mind/body/spirit and raise our vibrations thru meditation/diet/exercise that this is the first step in increasing ones psionic ability....which is exactly why everything thrown at us basicaly tries to keep humanity away from this path (tv, gmo, chemtrails, disease, work, money, etc etc). Thoughts?

Which I believe further illustrates your point of "what can we as people do right now?". Work on selve to achieve this balance?

And finally, no question: just a simple explanation on karma and forgiveness

Karma is the single product of a person putting mental/physical energy and emotions into something. For instance: bob kills dave, Dave's son kills bob. Bob's son wants to kill Dave's son now! However he reaches an epiphany where he sees a never ending cycle. So he does the unthinkable and forgives Dave's son and in simple terms the karmatic energy has been released and stopped.

Whether it is a drastic situation as the above example or a petty family argument....as someone decides he/she will be the deadend to each karmatic situation they are no longer living their lives with emotional/energetic ties to anybody. Thus beginning the work on the own self.
    Thank you
    Humans see, create complexity where none exists.

There is no 'why'. There is no 'how'.

When the time is right, the caterpillar simply knows to create the cocoon and is then transformed into a butterfly.
    Bek
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    modwiz I like some of your posts but then you seem to think your sitting on special info. I think I've seen you in one of Ron van Dyke's video's (I hope he is well btw) with the so called ambassador, correct me if I'm wrong here. Everybody has their "wake" up pace pls acknowledge this.. !

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me.
    ... ultimately we are here for the same reasons... at least the bulk of us!
    I am not sitting on anything and have freely given out what I can. I just do not reiterate.

Also, what is a sense of false humility when someone has something of utility. When it comes to Corbett's reporting he is clearly misinformed or doing what he is tasked to do. I do have far better sources than Corbett and those who parrot him are in weak territory fact wise. My intention is to correct only. Self-glory is for people with self value issues.

"My information is better than yours", are not my words but a twisting of them. I do not appreciate you paraphrasing as you see fit. Am I clear? It is a boundary issue to use words other than the ones issued. I know that game well and slam it when it gets played. My suggestion to you. Clean up your act.

Sitting on special info indeed!

...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?

Ctiger, in the Law of One it says that negative oriented beings have to act a consistent 95% service-to-self in order to be harvested from third density to fourth. A follow-up question to this answer was how many negatively oriented beings usually do graduate to - fourth D. The answer was very, very few actually do. Examples given were Rasputin, Taras Bulba and Djengis Kahn....
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Bob (3rd May 2015), ctiger2 (3rd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://goodethungary.blog.hu/2015/05...iverzumot_core

A site created for Corey in Hungary.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hope my husband can work things out on this site. He enjoys it here but is having a hard time with trolls and stalkers and the major reduction in income from some low class attacks by someone from another site sending emails to his clients telling them what he is doing changed our lifestyle in big ways. We have lost almost all income because of what he is doing now. He is putting to much time into this with the stalkers leaving notes and threats in our mailbox. I support his work but am seeing mostly negativity from people. The donations have been a blessing and have saved us after he spent money on computer stuff. Thank you to the people that are supporting him spiritually n otherwise. I have to close my account because of some member attacks here. I continue to support Corey as much as I can in these difficult situations.
    SF
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Silver Phoenix For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), Alan (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), bobo (3rd May 2015), carribdreamer (4th May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), ctiger2 (3rd May 2015), damjan (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), JRS (4th May 2015), Kalani (3rd May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), Maembo (4th May 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), McCroft (3rd May 2015), naochan (4th May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), reno (3rd May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Will.I.am (3rd May 2015), Wyndstorm (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Is this the new curmudgeon smilie?

If so, it seems to help…!

JJ
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I hope my husband can work things out on this site. He enjoys it here but is having a hard time with trolls and stalkers and the major reduction in income from some low class attacks by someone from another site sending emails to his clients telling them what he is doing changed our lifestyle in big ways. We have lost almost all income because of what he is doing now. He is putting to much time into this with the stalkers leaving notes and threats in our mailbox. I support his work but am seeing mostly negativity from people. The donations have been a blessing and have saved us after he spent money on computer stuff. Thank you to the people that are supporting him spiritually n otherwise. I have to close my account because of some member attacks here. I continue to support Corey as much as I can in these difficult situations.
    SF
    There is no need to close your account here, Silver Phoenix. There are rules, and those rules apply to every member. When those rules are broken, we moderators step in and clean up the mess, and then we remind our members that those rules still apply.

Also, bear in mind that we are living in turbulent times. Corey has a message, but not everyone seems to be getting that message for what it really means. Lots of people are hoping and waiting for saviors to come down from the heavens, but if the people of this planet are not going to change their ways, then it will all have been for naught, no matter how good the intentions of the Alliance and the higher density beings.

And now, let's get
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (3rd May 2015), Believer (3rd May 2015), bobo (3rd May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), coloradojo (8th May 2015), damjan (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), Majik (3rd May 2015), McCroft (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), pablo.s (3rd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Will.I.am (3rd May 2015)