Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    OK then. Please proceed with your information. Some here know why I would know about this. I am closer to the people here than Corbett is and am known by many. If a total stranger is more believable for you, so be it.

I will disengage from this fruitless exchange with you and cast pearls elsewhere.
    modwiz I like some of your posts but then you seem to think your sitting on special info. I think I've seen you in one of Ron van Dyke's video's (I hope he is well btw) with the so called ambassador, correct me if I'm wrong here. Everybody has their "wake" up pace pls acknowledge this.. !

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me. Corey gave a good analogy of this which hits the nail in the video no 2 at about 35 minute mark. We are arguing about our skin colors i.e. who's information is best, talk about falling into the trap instead of coming together..

Gordon Duff has stated before that his information is not totally accurate.. and well Ben has his own track record. I think Ben has good intentions but he is playing the "don't kill the messenger card" to often.. and just puts out what he gets without checking if it flies..

... ultimately we are here for the same reasons... at least the bulk of us!
    Last edited by McCroft, 2nd May 2015 at 09:35.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), citsym (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Verum (12th May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I sorta came to this realization just a short time back.

ALL media, ALL information flow is limited, in some way.

Some is deliberate obfuscation, some is situationally limited (like posts on a web page) etc.
    But the thing is, that is what its SUPPOSED to do, deliver the content it's meant to.

And MSM can't do anything BUT deliver what is selected to be fed to its targeted audience.
    Much like all hierarchical institutions, it operates according to a plan.

So to expect any source to be accurate, or complete, or reflect the full reality behind the subject at hand, is simply not going to happen.

BUT, there are snippits of insights here and there.

I let my curiosity guide me.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (2nd May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Anyone one have any thoughts about this? UFO over San Diego 4/30/15.
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2015/05/...o-or.html#more
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    I am misunderstood and accept it but it does have a dampening effect on my mood. Despite the dampening, not posting would leave me little chance for interacting with others and my compassion compels me to assist, though my manner is displeasing to many. My compassion does not coddle or enable, it seeks to uplift. I moved to videos months ago so that the twinkle in my eye is apparent when delivering tough love.

My posting goes in cycles. Seeking to enlighten draws me out, seeing the attempts fail creates withdrawal. Spirit always brings me back and the cycle begins. Getting close to going hermit again.
    Driving you to your "hermit mode" was NEVER my intention. As I mentioned, I try in every situation to look at what is it in ME that sees/hears/feels this way about a given situation. For me, learning to "temper" my offerings to others with compassion has been key. Always remembering that, I too was once "asleep" and realizing that to others, I STILL am asleep helps me along my journey. Much love to you sir!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    most of the world we live in and react to exists in our head only. It is why opinions and the emotions attached to them matter.
    bingo!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    All is One, I had a dream last night about a bruise on my knee.

Modwiz, before you go into hermit mode I would like to thank you for scattering your silver dollars (and pearls) about. I hope those who see them see their value.

Calling people to action is paramount. Dreaming about the future doesn't mean squat if it isn't acted on. It's a step toward manifestation. But it's action that brings things forth. So, thanks to you for that.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?
    It could be that being STO or STS is irrelevant to which dimension you find yourself in, the difference being that one path - STO or STS - is probably easier and less traumatic to tread on than the other. All speculation on my part; I don't have any conscious current experience of either path.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Focusontruth For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    It could be that being STO or STS is irrelevant to which dimension you find yourself in, the difference being that one path - STO or STS - is probably easier and less traumatic to tread on than the other. All speculation on my part; I don't have any conscious current experience of either path.
    I would say that the meaning off STO & STS is taken for granted but not given. I would prefer service to self especially during these times. If you can't help/love your self how can you then help/love others?

If you think of it who is doing what? The "cabal" is actually working with STO thus the need for control... by serving our selves we are actually serving the WHOLE... thus other's since everything is connected.

Ego has very little to do with above.. it has to get used to not being in the drivers seat meaning taking a back seat..

Corey would you agree with my above statement?
    Last edited by McCroft, 2nd May 2015 at 17:05.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), ctiger2 (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    I would say that the meaning off STO & STS is taken for granted but not given. I would prefer service to self especially during these times. If you can't help/love your self how can you then help/love others?

If you think of it who is doing what? The "cabal" is actually working with STO thus the need for control... by serving our selves we are actually serving the WHOLE... thus other's since everything is connected.

Corey would you agree with my above statement?
    I would agree. When people ask what can I do?, the advice nearly always centers around looking within and improving oneself from the inside first. Look in the mirror as the Red Dragon Ambassador says. When you improve your thoughts and actions then the collective is positively impacted. So STS = STO in this regard since we're all one anyhow.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (2nd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tks... for all.. just to finish and get out of this recycler 12,000,000,000 souls. thank you GoodETxSG.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oroborus-Anaphaxeton For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In The Law of One series, STO and STS are described as having a dynamic polarity that, when balanced in an individual, preserve self-integrity (STS) while allowing for a wise orientation of love to others (STO). These polarities can become split in either direction, resulting in an imbalanced STO or STS disposition.

To be only STO is to be naively loving, and this is seen by Ra in the LOO as the error of 4th Density evolution. The error of 5th density would be the opposite: to put oneself before others exclusively. (5th density is the realization of wisdom in relation to the realization of light, which apparently can happen exclusive of love.)

LOO further describes how it is possible to skip 4th density in one's evolution (love) and land in a split-off expression of loveless wisdom. This apparently accounts for the existence of high-level spiritual evil, and may help explain its origin and apparent contradiction in terms of being more spiritually advanced than 4D loving beings, and yet being literally loveless and utterly selfish in orientation.

But the STS "train" stops at 5D -- at which point there is only one option remaining, which is the spontaneous conversion of the 5th Density STS bring to 6th Density unity, in which STS and STO polarities are restored.

It is quite a compelling spiritual anatomy that is offered, and one I have not found at this level of clarity or detail elsewhere.
    Last edited by fiz, 2nd May 2015 at 16:37.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (2nd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), ctiger2 (2nd May 2015), DeeZe (2nd May 2015), jcocks (3rd May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), LarBear (2nd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Wyndstorm (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Fulford doesn't sound like purposely misleading

Quote Originally posted by universalLove View Post
    Ben Fulford, read his work for years & will continue. Found him interesting, lost me when he posted pictures of the United States "treasure chests". The boxes and many of the documents contained are clearly not authentic to anyone who has studied currency and financial documents of the day. (Not difficult to verify before he broke the story)

China I have been told by various sources it is just another puppet state. I tend to believe this after visiting my cousin teaching there. Disposable consumerist economy, changing social values, highway & road system, love of large cars (they are crazy about Buicks), even neighborhood design looks akin to modern American suburbs.

That said BRICS and other agencies may be operating independently of the control structure. Also how tight if any our influence is overseas is subject to change in "the tide of affairs of men"

Just my opinion; I consider more of Fulford's intention and tireless effort to get folks to join to remove the hunger and make desersts green, and that he is really doing something in that sense. Besides in many occasions he has been the first one to bring things out like the Alliance of nations, and he also told long time in advance that the pope will resign. Although many times he guotes sources that are giving disinfo, but at least he admits that it is just the opinion of the source and not his. But yes sometimes I feel he makes ridiculous claims also.

I try to be positive and rather help the whistleblowers as we don't have many, who are ready to risk their lives like Fulford is doing. Also I like his positive attitude, that he is ready to cooperate with lots of groups, although at same time I feel sometimes he and his group are ready to cooperate with "surrendered" cabal factions...but sociopaths don't change that fast. However he does his best, I feel.

I still put here one remote viewing occasion that I heard; Indian spiritual leader Shrii Shrii Anandamurti was asking person A to remote view things; take your mind to planet of the star Asvin. Does life exist there? A; yes. SSA; what kind of life? A; human life. SSA; does this life bear any resemblance of human life on earth? A; no they have different physical structure. SSA; what is the standard of spiritual civilization? A; they are far more advanced than human beings on earth. Their young children are initiated into advanced process of meditation. (I have no idea what is star Asvin and is the name written correctly even, but S S Anandamurti used to talk about ETs also himself.)
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irjakaarina For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    I cut and pasted from Scott Mandelker's website with his link. it took me awhile to get an understanding of density and dimension.
    This has helped me so if anyone is interested this may help you. It says on his website that he gathered it from the Ra material.

http://www.scottmandelker.com/

BEYOND THE OCTAVE (UNVEILED)

7th DENSITY -- BUDDHAS/AVATARS -- INFINITE SACRED/RETURN TO FOREVER

REALMS OF ET SOULS AND COSMIC POLARITY (UNVEILED)

6th DENSITY -- BODHISATTVAS/HIGHER SELF -- COMPLETE UNITY/PERFECTION

5th DENSITY -- WORLDS OF MIND -- PERFECTION OF WISDOM, CLARITY, LIGHT

4th DENSITY -- WORLDS OF HEART -- PERFECTION OF LOVE, KINDNESS, GROUP

HUMAN 3-DIMENSIONAL WORLDS (VEILED: DENSE PHYSICAL)

3rd DENSITY -- SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS: TRUE PERSONALITY => CHOICE OF PATH

•Beginning of Cosmic Polarity: Service to self or others (separation or unity), 75,000 year cycle

2nd DENSITY -- CONSCIOUSNESS OF STRIVING: MINERALS/PLANTS/ANIMALS

1st DENSITY -- BASIC MOVEMENT: ELEMENTALS OF EARTH/WATER/FIRE/AIR

ESSENTIAL COSMIC LAWS

1. LAW OF FREE WILL = LAW OF CONFUSION IN VEILED REALMS (3D Earth Humanity)

2. LAW OF SERVICE = DUAL-PATHS DEVELOPING DIVINE EQUIPMENT: 7 E. CENTERS

ESSENTIAL COSMIC LAWS

1. LAW OF FREE WILL = LAW OF CONFUSION IN VEILED REALMS (3D Earth Humanity)

2. LAW OF SERVICE = DUAL-PATHS DEVELOPING DIVINE EQUIPMENT: 7 E. CENTERS

ET CONTACT AND THE FUTURE

1. NEGATIVE CONTACT = ABDUCTION/MUTILATION (TERROR/TRAUMA, SHOCK/PAIN)

•ORION, REPTOIDS, GRAYS, DRACONIANS, MEN-IN-BLACK, MUTANT/2D FORMS

2. POSITIVE CONTACT = INSPIRATION, DREAMS, SPIRITUAL AWAKENING + ET SOULS

•ANDROMEDA, CONFEDERATION, SATURN, SIRIUS, VENUS, ARCTURUS, PLEIADES

3. ESSENTIALS OF DISCERNMENT: SELF-TRUST AND EMPOWERMENT, MIND-CLARITY

•CONTACT-CLUES: FAITH/RESPECT/SUPPORT vs. VIOLATION/FEAR/CONFUSION

4. ET AGENDAS: INCREASING LIGHT OF LOVE vs. INCREASING LUST FOR POWER/EGO

•SUPPORTING SOUL-EVOLUTION/HARVEST vs. COSMIC IMPERIALISM: CRUSADERS

5. EARTH HARVEST = 2010-2012 A.D., END OF 3rd DENSITY AND PATH-CHOICE

•3-WAY-SPLIT: EARTH 4D+, ORION 4D-, 3D REPEATERS (EARTH/3D OR ELSEWHERE)

6. MEDITATION AND PATH TO HIGHER SELF = CONCENTRATION, CALM, INSIGHT

•REALIZATION OF SUFFERING, IMPERMANENCE, EMPTINESS, UNITY, LUMINOSITY

Gathered from four volumes of The RA Material
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (2nd May 2015), davidaarong (2nd May 2015), Deezy_xfit (3rd May 2015), fiz (2nd May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Maembo (4th May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), PIPERON (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    27:th of April nesh wrote in the Q&A thread: " David Wilcock gave an out-of-this-world presentation last night in Silicon Valley. You can order his talk here: https://www.streamingforthesoul.tv/index.php?pageID=1
    You can listen or download the audio here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0wym...4g/Wilcock.wav"

I've been offline for over a week, and these links tells the video is not available anymore...QUESTION: Where can I find the presentation to download or listen to for free?
    Anyone?

Thanks,

Largo
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcocks latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Discuss.
    I've just read part's of the Law of One Material and yes it's intriguing read but to be honest I don't know why DW puts so much effort in trying to portray that the BA is the same as the Law of One ...

Well they might be but why putting all eggs in one basket? (It's almost as if he is trying to say "look I got it from the start.. and the law of one is the thing... ") I just can't see why this is more important then to explore inwards.. ??

I choose to have an open mind not investing to much in one or the other teaching.. and refuse to put myself in a corner with this or that material... there is tons of truth in lot's of text so even starting to distinguish and discern what is what is a task for many ...

There is also lot of contradictions in texts so.. I would say we see soon enough where we are.... if need be.. <3
    Last edited by McCroft, 2nd May 2015 at 18:04.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)