Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    OK, so now we can stretch out and discuss without incurring the wrath of the Sphere Alliance. (j/k)

The existence of technology like this is what makes me wary of the message from David Wilcock and others that we just have to sit tight and wait for the Alliance/Cavalry/Blue Avians to release an amazing tranche of Jetsons technology. No argument, Star Trek Tech exists, but why are we never encouraged to work with what we have to hand now? IMO, this is -at best- a huge tactical blunder, which has cost many delays in the liberation process. It is also a covert snub to all the brilliant minds who are doing their best to bring out a wave of Common Sense Technology, for want of a better term.

Why does a planet that wastes 50 per cent of it's food supplies need to wait for The Alliance to release the Replicators? Would a truly benevolent race enable us in this manner? Maybe a short grace period after liberation would be good, everyone deserves no holds barred help, but it's not 100 per cent necessary. Solar Dehydrators and a fleet of trucks would do just fine.

I think GoodET is legit, and the Sphere Alliance info is fascinating, but some of the Blue Avian material draws focus away from some interesting developments on the ground:

If they manage to get this technology out, I will jump on it quick, but as we've seen delay after delay, why wait?
    If I understand correctly, there is a LOT of TECH that has been "classified" under the "National Security Act" that would have "freed" energy in particular LONG ago. (More than 100 years) To this, is what Corey, the BA and SA are referring. (I believe.)
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    One is entitled to their own opinion. BRICS and the AIIB will change the world for the better and they are not the old in new clothing. They represent a different way of commerce and inter-relationships that have not been seen on this planet. It is a good step towards transitioning to symbiotic autonomy.

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.
    I used to think so too, however, my intuition tells me this is one more trip to the "Babylonian Money Magick" well. All so they can say, "Look we are the good guys... we wouldn't do you like those other guys did you... come and play over here." Sorry I woke up to that! I DO NOT CONSENT!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), pablo.s (2nd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by aerozy View Post
    Ben Fulford and Veterans today were two examples of what I thought were positive truth seekers. Lately they have both gone a little erratic which has made me suspicious they could be dis-information agents. Im not saying they are but they have been going a little off the deep end lately. With Corey stating the different cabal groups are at each others throats... It makes you think twice. Very hard time to know what is what. As for BRICS and AIIB as long as its a step forwards (and temporary) I am all for it. But I have to admit I am taking it with a grain of salt. The illuminati are master manipulators and they are for sure trying to at least infiltrate the eastern movement. Lets hope for the best . Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.
    I too have followed Ben and DW for years. However, lately it seems that even DW, (what with the length of time these videos are taking to come out and the focus being on everything having a price tag attached), is giving me pause, especially in light of what Corey has said regarding disinfo. I mean I know that presently we MUST have money to survive, but how much?

My husband and I are currently investigating the intentional community lifestyle to see if we could physically "hack it". (We are in our 50's and have no REAL money to speak of, don't own anything other than our vehicles, etc...) Even that is not easy to get into.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), pablo.s (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Already exists with many tribes of the Amazon. Maybe a tribe will adopt you and your hope could be fulfilled.
    Pardon me, I am relatively new to the forum thingy overall, but modwiz, you seem a bit antagonistic, (sp?) I feel you are a bit condescending and I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to be this way towards anyone else. May LOVE soften. May LIGHT over take whatever is causing this either in me or in you... I at least am open to the fact that it might be ME hearing it in this way, but I have read many of your comments that seem to suggest otherwise.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), CeeTee9 (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), mokosh (2nd May 2015), MrNiceGuy (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), yobear (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    I used to think so too, however, my intuition tells me this is one more trip to the "Babylonian Money Magick" well. All so they can say, "Look we are the good guys... we wouldn't do you like those other guys did you... come and play over here." Sorry I woke up to that! I DO NOT CONSENT!
    Seems people want to not believe that an improvement is happening, after years of worsening. I will say, most have done no investigation of their own into the matter and are carrying opinions they read or heard somewhere. It will take longer for such to see the light of dawn that is finally breaking, and the cabal will make good use of that.

Most of the world we live in and react to exists in our head only. It is why opinions and the emotions attached to them matter.

Please know, I simply attempt to bring some light into the dark. People will find their own way through things. For better or worse.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), JRS (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by aerozy View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion (would love to)! Actually I am about to move into the wilderness (country cottage) with my wife and dog. We will be almost independent of the financial system (be it what it may be) by growing our own food (we are vegetarians) and by having renewable energy sources (sunshine is plentiful all year round around here) and local stream for water. The only bills we will have are forced upon us by our government (council tax). Its going to be a very different life style to what I was used to (London > Brighton > Middle of nowhere outside of the UK) but I cant wait.
    Good for you guys! I am confident that eventually my Hubby and I will be able to do the same! We are intending this and looking for it!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Pardon me, I am relatively new to the forum thingy overall, but modwiz, you seem a bit antagonistic, (sp?) I feel you are a bit condescending and I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to be this way towards anyone else. May LOVE soften. May LIGHT over take whatever is causing this either in me or in you... I at least am open to the fact that it might be ME hearing it in this way, but I have read many of your comments that seem to suggest otherwise.
    I am misunderstood and accept it but it does have a dampening effect on my mood. Despite the dampening, not posting would leave me little chance for interacting with others and my compassion compels me to assist, though my manner is displeasing to many. My compassion does not coddle or enable, it seeks to uplift. I moved to videos months ago so that the twinkle in my eye is apparent when delivering tough love.

My posting goes in cycles. Seeking to enlighten draws me out, seeing the attempts fail creates withdrawal. Spirit always brings me back and the cycle begins. Getting close to going hermit again.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

...to the topTop

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), dancing waters (2nd May 2015), JRS (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am misunderstood and accept it but it does have a dampening effect on my mood. Despite the dampening, not posting would leave me little chance for interacting with others and my compassion compels me to assist, though my manner is displeasing to many. My compassion does not coddle or enable, it seeks to uplift. I moved to videos months ago so that the twinkle in my eye is apparent when delivering tough love.

My posting goes in cycles. Seeking to enlighten draws me out, seeing the attempts fail creates withdrawal. Spirit always brings me back and the cycle begins. Getting close to going hermit again.
    Perhaps the word curmudgeon is applicable?

I have used it to describe a few folks I know and after understanding kicks in they adopt it as a new appellation.

And if there is a twinkle in the eye(s) along with a wink, a nod and a nudge, this can go along way towards softening the impact that 'stark' data can have, which provides a 'better' chance that the message will be heard and not simply be reacted against.

Just a thought or 2.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), CeeTee9 (2nd May 2015), Kander (7th May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Perhaps the word curmudgeon is applicable?

I have used it to describe a few folks I know and after understanding kicks in they adopt it as a new appellation.

And if there is a twinkle in the eye(s) along with a wink, a nod and a nudge, this can go along way towards softening the impact that 'stark' data can have, which provides a 'better' chance that the message will be heard and not simply be reacted against.

Just a thought or 2.

JJ
    Curmudgeon works and is applicable.

...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Rocket's Mom (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ben Fulford, read his work for years & will continue. Found him interesting, lost me when he posted pictures of the United States "treasure chests". The boxes and many of the documents contained are clearly not authentic to anyone who has studied currency and financial documents of the day. (Not difficult to verify before he broke the story)

China I have been told by various sources it is just another puppet state. I tend to believe this after visiting my cousin teaching there. Disposable consumerist economy, changing social values, highway & road system, love of large cars (they are crazy about Buicks), even neighborhood design looks akin to modern American suburbs.

That said BRICS and other agencies may be operating independently of the control structure. Also how tight if any our influence is overseas is subject to change in "the tide of affairs of men"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to universalLove For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), EnergyGardener (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I too have followed Ben and DW for years. However, lately it seems that even DW, (what with the length of time these videos are taking to come out and the focus being on everything having a price tag attached), is giving me pause, especially in light of what Corey has said regarding disinfo. I mean I know that presently we MUST have money to survive, but how much?

My husband and I are currently investigating the intentional community lifestyle to see if we could physically "hack it". (We are in our 50's and have no REAL money to speak of, don't own anything other than our vehicles, etc...) Even that is not easy to get into.

Sheila, my dear, the "intentional community" scene is not much better, we're talking about MAJOR SOCIETAL ILLNESS here, and intentional communities are the mirror of macro to micro. IF YOU FInD ONE THAT FITs< PLEASE LET ME KNOW My partner and I have been doing the community life for almost 4 years now, and just these past two months needed to take a break ( and have our own kitchen!). It's a shit show and a disaster and a half, SORRY, i'm not trying to be negative, it's just NOWHERE IS HEALED, like I said, If you can find a place, please contact me

MONEY RULES THE SHOW and it shows up EVERYWHERE - i'f you'd like to talk more about this - PM me and if you wanna skype, will love to talk. My partner and I don't have any money either, in our 20s / 30s... boy do I have some stories I could share.

what we are dealing with is GLOBAL SOCIETAL MENTAL SOCIAL ILLNESS

LOTS O LOVE
    -wyndy
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), sandy (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Monk, are you refering to the following question and answer (Book 1, Session 14, page 139) ?

" Questioner : Then for the last 2,300 years you have been working to create as large a harvest as possible at the
    end of the total 75,000 year cycle. Can you state with respect to the Law of One why you do this ?

I am Ra. : I speak for the social memory complex termed Ra. We came among you to aid you. Our efforts in
    service were perverted. Our desire is then to eliminate as far as possible the distortions caused by those
    misreading our information and guidance. The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of
    the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you
    will accept this third density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg ? A bruise upon the skin ? No, there is no
    ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, chose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling
    analogous to the pains of a physical body complex/distortion.

"
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Maunagarjana (4th May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Does BRICS or AIIB give everyone on the planet a minimum of $40,000 year salary just for living and breathing?

Right now, IMHO, if there isn't a financial system plan to provide FOOD WATER SHELTER EDUCATION TRANSPORTATION for every living human being on this planet, ITS THE SAME PIG IN A DIFFERENT DRESS

and that $40,000 is a MEAGER salary, if we're still dealing with "money" that's nothing more than printed flaps of paper by a completely and broken system....

System Analogy: Hey! The car's engine, transmission are totally shot, but lets spend $2000 for a new paint job, shall we???

I'd rather go to BitCoin

and of course, respectfully IMHO
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 2nd May 2015 at 03:15.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Ciauzar (2nd May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Maunagarjana (4th May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree, Modwiz...unfortunately Corbett, in my opinion, is still entirely caught in the Matrix without realizing this. He is not (yet) able to see the wider picture.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    Hi MiltonMessage...and welcome to ToT!

It's a bit confusing right now, I know, but this is the new 'Discussion' thread for Corey's material. There is another very long thread that is designated for 'Questions and Answers'....so it might be a good idea to post your excellent questions there for a quicker response (or maybe a Mod can move them for you).
    Technically I see and agree with your point. But with my first question I would love some sort of response from the BAs directly (if possible). I've long thought visualization and any reality creation methods or devices work based on the mechanics of a) gaining some type of mental access to the quantum realms which I believe holds the code that creates physical reality (just like the matrix movie). And b) the metaphysical concepts controlling this ability.

If indeed this is correct.....and some intelligence can further the concept, it would be far more important than spilling the beans on what a dink dick Cheney is! It gives a clear cut direction that everyone can strive for. As for now the question of "what can we do?" has only been answered in such general terms. Developing a something specific that people can work towards could give this movement greater presence and momentum especially among the non-awakened crowd.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miltonmessage For This Useful Post:

aerozy (2nd May 2015), coloradojo (8th May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)