Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Miltonmessage View Post
    Corey,
    You had mentioned the BAs could essentially do everything they wanted with just the power of the mind. My questions:

a) do the quantum realms control this ability? If yes, can humans learn the proper protocol to mentally access the quantum codes for 3d/4d reality?

b) it is my belief/experience as we balance our mind/body/spirit and raise our vibrations thru meditation/diet/exercise that this is the first step in increasing ones psionic ability....which is exactly why everything thrown at us basicaly tries to keep humanity away from this path (tv, gmo, chemtrails, disease, work, money, etc etc). Thoughts?

Which I believe further illustrates your point of "what can we as people do right now?". Work on selve to achieve this balance?
    Thank you
    Hi MiltonMessage...and welcome to ToT!

It's a bit confusing right now, I know, but this is the new 'Discussion' thread for Corey's material. There is another very long thread that is designated for 'Questions and Answers'....so it might be a good idea to post your excellent questions there for a quicker response (or maybe a Mod can move them for you).
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (2nd May 2015), JByas (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Shibby (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcocks latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Discuss.
    Last edited by monk, 1st May 2015 at 12:52.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tesla just announced that it is possible to get THE PLANET on renewable energy with existing technology now. Must see:

Last edited by vangelis, 1st May 2015 at 12:52.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vangelis For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), ctiger2 (2nd May 2015), Flyover (2nd May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am wondering if there is any interest here in doing weekly online, coordinated meditations in the chat room, real time?

I envision this activity starting after the upset begins, firstly because that will cause distraction for disruptors and hopefully they will have other more urgent things to do than bother with us, and secondly, this is when the focus we create will be most needed.

In the core team we will need
    Speak - Leader, the only one 'speaking' during the meditation, someone familiar with what they are doing at Portal2012, who leads group meditations, we need 2-3, for backup.
    Hear - Repeaters, people distributed geographically focused on mentally repeating and broadcasting what is 'said'.
    Feel - Amplifiers, people who feel the common strong vibration signal we are creating and amplify it, broadcasting it.
    See - Inner Eye, people who visualize, see participants, waves, colors vibrations we create, effects they have.
    Know - Intuitives, people who can sense the effects we are having and connect to the larger Whole.
    Watch - Guardians, people who watch and protect the area to make sure we are not disturbed.
    (Have I forgotten any roles?)

Let me know via pm if you feel called to be a part of the core team that will facilitate these activities.

Bek
    Last edited by Bek, 1st May 2015 at 13:24. Reason: added a role
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "..clean up the mess they made." I heard him say that and was curious. I've heard two reasons now (not saying they are in opposition) for their choice to come forward. First, the SSP that took action to share advanced tech, an STO act. Second, this statement. I don't recall DW explaining the statement. I may have missed something.

Perhaps they had a role in the creation or development of this 'human experiment' and it's gotten out of hand, gone too far, come full circle, something.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), monk (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by vangelis View Post
    Tesla just announced that it is possible to get THE PLANET on renewable energy with existing technology. Must see:

OK, so now we can stretch out and discuss without incurring the wrath of the Sphere Alliance. (j/k)

The existence of technology like this is what makes me wary of the message from David Wilcock and others that we just have to sit tight and wait for the Alliance/Cavalry/Blue Avians to release an amazing tranche of Jetsons technology. No argument, Star Trek Tech exists, but why are we never encouraged to work with what we have to hand now? IMO, this is -at best- a huge tactical blunder, which has cost many delays in the liberation process. It is also a covert snub to all the brilliant minds who are doing their best to bring out a wave of Common Sense Technology, for want of a better term.

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
    The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
    TY,
    G
    Why does a planet that wastes 50 per cent of it's food supplies need to wait for The Alliance to release the Replicators? Would a truly benevolent race enable us in this manner? Maybe a short grace period after liberation would be good, everyone deserves no holds barred help, but it's not 100 per cent necessary. Solar Dehydrators and a fleet of trucks would do just fine.

I think GoodET is legit, and the Sphere Alliance info is fascinating, but some of the Blue Avian material draws focus away from some interesting developments on the ground:

If they manage to get this technology out, I will jump on it quick, but as we've seen delay after delay, why wait?
    Last edited by Daozen, 1st May 2015 at 13:41.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Myst (3rd May 2015), pablo.s (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    The Wingmakers is a hoax. So is The Hidden Hand, The Alien Interview, Supriem David Rockefeller, The Terra Papers, and about half the stuff that Wes Penre prolifically writes about in his "research". This has been a public service announcement.
    Totally with you here the Wingmakers does not do it for me either.. !!
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

gardener (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. same s... different dress.. there are other things coming through..
    Last edited by Tonz, 1st May 2015 at 16:34. Reason: please self edit language in the future thx Tonz
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

gardener (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (1st May 2015), gardener (2nd May 2015), pablo.s (1st May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015), Wyndstorm (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Question for the group.

Has Corey written about or discussed the nature of his visits with the SSP.

By that I mean has he experienced these meetings in his normal every-day awake (ordinary reality) state, or in a dream like altered (non ordinary reality) state?

Like the difference between acutally going to the dentist or waking up and recalling a vivid dream of going to the dentist.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dlipter For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. same shit different dress.. there are other things coming through..
    One is entitled to their own opinion. BRICS and the AIIB will change the world for the better and they are not the old in new clothing. They represent a different way of commerce and inter-relationships that have not been seen on this planet. It is a good step towards transitioning to symbiotic autonomy.

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), bobo (24th May 2015), coloradojo (8th May 2015), Cup (1st May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), Flyover (2nd May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), Tonz (1st May 2015), Truthseeker (1st May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by derek View Post
    I saw Corey's post about how the disinformation campaign has started. I then went to rense.com. . . and what did I see?

Funny that the big conspiracy folks now want to talk about BRICS. I remember when it was Wilcock and Fulford. Only Wilcock and Fulford.
    Since Fulford and Wilcock see the BRICS and AIIB as something better for the world (it is not perfect) they would be a poor mix with the latter. The hard sell against BRICS and AIIB is a cabal psy-op. Like Putin "the aggressor".

Fulford's Japanese "white Dragon society", not a royal family grouping, have some historical enmity with China. Fulford gets some biased information from his Japanese sources and it shows up in his reporting. Ben also seems to want to play as power broker for the new world and the Chinese do not take him seriously. This is sure to rankle Ben.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st May 2015 at 16:38.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (1st May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?
    Not sure - maybe this will help? it helped me to understand that like attracts like as well as opposites attract.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Negative+Path
    50.6 Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.

The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.

54.19 Questioner: In the case of service-to-self polarization, what type of catalyst would entities following this path program when they reach the level of programming their own catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. The negatively oriented entity will program for maximal separation from and control over all those things and conscious entities which it perceives as being other than the self.

54.22 Questioner: Would a negatively oriented entity do anything like this? Could you give me an example?

Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

However, a negatively oriented entity may choose a painful condition in order to improve the distortion toward the so-called negative emotive mentations such as anger, hatred, and frustration. Such an entity may use an entire incarnative experience honing a blunt edge of hatred or anger so that it may polarize more towards the negative or separated pole.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (1st May 2015), ctiger2 (1st May 2015), just robj (1st May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Largo (1st May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Let's hope I can make this understandable

Based on my understanding of the Law of One materials, an entity is capable of the same levels of 'higher vibration' in pursuit of 'service to self' vs 'service to others', albeit using the 'lower' chakras more INTENSELY...

If you think of vibrations as waves in physics, the sum of an entity's vibrations would be the brightness/intensity of each of your chakra's combined. If you think about the color spectrum of a rainbow, Red = long wavelength (i.e. low frequency vibrations) and violet = short wavelength (i.e. high frequency vibrations). The higher the chakra being utilized, the higher potential for intensity of vibration.

So to take an example -
    two entities, each with only one chakra activated and BOTH of their chakras are shining with equivalent brightness/intensity (I realize this is NOT how it works, but for simplification of explanation I believe it will be more clear):
    1 - Has the 'root' chakra = Red, is shining with the same 'intensity' as
    2 - Has the 'heart' chakra = Green

Even though they are shining with the same INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS, the first entity is utilizing RED/root, which is lower frequency while the second entity is shining GREEN/heart, which is higher frequency. This would mean that the first entity would have a lower vibration.

So, how is it that 'service to self' entities are still capable of achieving a transition to a higher density? They would have to work HARD and have VERY high INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS in their lower chakras, since it would not be likely they would be utilizing the heart/higher chakras as much (Ra's figure in the Law of One was 95% focus on service to self vs. 51% focus on service to others to achieve the same frequency of vibration).
    Last edited by sjoshua, 1st May 2015 at 16:58.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), All Together Now (1st May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (1st May 2015), ctiger2 (1st May 2015), LarBear (1st May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    To Pebbles - I can't stop laughing about your avatar.... there's some truth in that!

http://jandeane81.com/customavatars/avatar1872_4.gif
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), Pebbles (2nd May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015)