Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    The only WingMakers material I have read is interview #5 with Dr. Naruda. It was given in 1998 and released last year. I asked about it because there is a lot of material that is very similar to Coreys information.

Sorry about posting a question in the discussion thread, although isn't this now a discussion?

...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (1st May 2015), CeeTee9 (1st May 2015), chocolatepaula (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Yes Deeze, you are in the correct thread for discussion!

Suggestion - to make it easier & quicker for Corey on the Q & A thread perhaps people could bold the actual question they want an answer to so that it stands out to grab his attention. That way if you are including your thanks etc in the same post he can see that there is a question embedded in the post.

Is there any benefit for the title of the Q & A thread be modified to state Q & A ONLY & put it earlier in the title.

Currently the title is- Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG "Q & A"

Proposed for clarity - Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation Q & A ONLY for MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 1st May 2015 at 01:19. Reason: typo
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

chocolatepaula (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Piperon -
    Beautiful sentiment. . .yes, we are programmed. and as such "these ants cannot use a computer". . beautiful analogy. Now, we must trust our hearts, our own knowings. . .there is nothing else. . .Here is my analogy: I will look at everything, and like a large buffet lunch counter, only put on my plate what I intend to eat. . .I may be walking up and down that counter for a few moments, because I have to be sure what will be good for me to eat.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), Gretchen (2nd May 2015), Kander (1st May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think i already found a 'disinformation' piece.

Those who are aware of the work by Kevin Annett will notice the irony in Pope Francis/Jorge Bergoglio potentially finding himself to be seen as the fox in charge of the hen house (Roman Catholic Church).

No mention was yet made of Francis having been found guilty of crimes against humanity by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State.

http://rt.com/news/254405-pope-vatican-argentina-war/
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I've read the wingmakers material and must say some of the core concepts resonate powerfully with some of the inexplicable metaphysical experiences I have had that woke me up seven years ago and shattered all preconceptions I had.

There are angels living amongst us in human form just beginning to regain their memories of the experiment they helped create on earth.

The "final chapter" was written long ago but must play out such that there shall be no question the dark side has run their course and a new age is born.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zarp3333 For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually, i think that having a discussion forum at this point might be very helpful. I am thinking that discussions on certain issues might help clarify and deepen our understanding/grasp to finally come to a clear use of discernment.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Daozen (1st May 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), Deezy_xfit (1st May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    The Wingmakers is a hoax. So is The Hidden Hand, The Alien Interview, Supriem David Rockefeller, The Terra Papers, and about half the stuff that Wes Penre prolifically writes about in his "research". This has been a public service announcement.
    I had a really hard time connecting to Wingmakers, couldn't read it. The only one of those mentioned above that i have read is the Hidden Hand piece. That piece to me, IMHO, was not a hoax. I gathered A LOT of useful data from that doc, and have found correlating similarities in other "off world" pieces and "ancient mythical stories" regarding our history. Perhaps there is some disinformation in HH, but it didn't "stick", so i couldn't even tell you what they are.

HH doc, to me, was extremely helpful, "hoax" or not...
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 1st May 2015 at 03:01.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

All is One (1st May 2015), citsym (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    Do you mind if I hazard a guess? I think they play Frank Sinatra who sings appropriate tunes as you hurtle through space, such as: (sorry if there is an ad at the beginning):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhuj...hujM7T1_fQ#t=0

Ahhhhhhhhh, Gretchen. Thanks for the memories....love that song!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silver Eagle For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), reno (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you, Wyndstorm. There were incredible parallels with the Law of One material and as you say in many other texts as well. I read those 70 pages many times over; they were instructive and very helpful in coming to my own understanding of certain issues. To such an extent that indeed whether this was a hoax or not was, for me, completely immaterial for all the benefits i got from reading the text.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

aerozy (4th May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Wyndstorm (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    now that i can post without asking you a question!
    I want to say thank you brother! for all that you have done to explain your stories as i am sure parts of it have been hard to share and/or explain I gather it not easy to put into words and felt a need to say that you have expanded all of us seekers inter universe's, imaginations, and overstanding
    wanted to take a minute to send out some love to you Corey, this forum, fellow seekers, and a little extra love to the trolls, G'morks, & the fearfully lost (they need it) <3
    Last edited by Akasha, 1st May 2015 at 03:38.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Useful Post:

All is One (1st May 2015), DeeZe (1st May 2015), Deezy_xfit (1st May 2015), Flyover (2nd May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), universalLove (1st May 2015), Wyndstorm (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw Corey's post about how the disinformation campaign has started. I then went to rense.com. . . and what did I see?

Funny that the big conspiracy folks now want to talk about BRICS. I remember when it was Wilcock and Fulford. Only Wilcock and Fulford.
    Last edited by derek, 1st May 2015 at 09:02.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (1st May 2015), ctiger2 (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quantum universe questions

Corey,

You had mentioned the BAs could essentially do everything they wanted with just the power of the mind. My questions:

a) do the quantum realms control this ability? If yes, can humans learn the proper protocol to mentally access the quantum codes for 3d/4d reality?

b) it is my belief/experience as we balance our mind/body/spirit and raise our vibrations thru meditation/diet/exercise that this is the first step in increasing ones psionic ability....which is exactly why everything thrown at us basicaly tries to keep humanity away from this path (tv, gmo, chemtrails, disease, work, money, etc etc). Thoughts?

Which I believe further illustrates your point of "what can we as people do right now?". Work on selve to achieve this balance?

And finally, no question: just a simple explanation on karma and forgiveness

Karma is the single product of a person putting mental/physical energy and emotions into something. For instance: bob kills dave, Dave's son kills bob. Bob's son wants to kill Dave's son now! However he reaches an epiphany where he sees a never ending cycle. So he does the unthinkable and forgives Dave's son and in simple terms the karmatic energy has been released and stopped.

Whether it is a drastic situation as the above example or a petty family argument....as someone decides he/she will be the deadend to each karmatic situation they are no longer living their lives with emotional/energetic ties to anybody. Thus beginning the work on the own self.
    Thank you
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miltonmessage For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    I'm curious, might I ask a question (or 2 or …) about the WingMakers?

What about the Wingmakers is a hoax?
    Is it the material itself?
    Is it the means by which it is presented?
    Is it the authorship?

As I mentioned I'm just curious…

Thanks JJ
    There is a lot of data on that. I remember I looked into it years ago. I was really into it back in 2009-2010 when Project Camelot was big (before they became a ghost town). I read everything that guy "James" wrote, listened to a bunch of audio. . . etc.

The guy is really smart, and really creative, but it's a total hoax. He was (and probably still is) making a lot of money off of it. I remember when I first starting finding this out, I spent two days back-to-back reading everything I could. The truth is: The guy made it up.

You can confirm this by digging around. I think Penre backed him up, and "James" also tried to deny it, but it's obvious.

The crazy part about it for me, was that the guys name is really Mark Hempel. This is same guy who created the music for one of my favorite albums at the time: Mystic Canyons, by Soul Food.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great idea Corey and interesting time coming for everybody !
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    For an enabler of poor discipline. Good ass coverage.
    Modwiz Im sending love to you. I do not want to derail Corey's main Q&A thread so I reply to you here. It is my understanding that no one, absolutely no one in this plane of existence has mastered the art of discipline to its perfection. We are all students (and teachers) at this phase. I dont claim to know more than anyone else, or be more disciplined than anybody else and above all things I do not judge (not even you). Even star seeds that have come down to help anchor love and assist have been forced to climb behind the veil of forgetfulness. Please forgive me if I have offended you. I do not feel offended by your comments. Lets not make this a circular debate and move one. If you feel the need to reply to me, please PM me. Thanks and love to all
    Last edited by aerozy, 1st May 2015 at 10:49.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)