Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Corey had posted this link on his FB page, I don't think it is posted here as yet. It is a summary of David's recent presentation with notes taken by Justin (Many Thanks Justin) of Stillness in the Storm.

Some of the questions that you are asking Corey will be answered in this comprehensive summary. The black text is David speaking & Justin has added additional info & links in green text.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2015...istory-of.html

I'll also post this as a separate thread so that it doesn't get too buried here.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th May 2015), All is One (8th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (4th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Energyflux2012 (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), JRS (4th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (4th May 2015), LarBear (4th May 2015), Largo (4th May 2015), MaryMay (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Haven't had an update for a few months but, last heard was the entity had awakened and is on Earth.
    Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dcad For This Useful Post:

Sheila (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, really want to look into this, but links not working for me either (wee hours of 5-4-2015).
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit For This Useful Post:

Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After listening to Wilcock's new talk on 'The Old Ones' I was guided to this inscription that is on the front of Westminster Abbey in London.

It's so in your face!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spoonbeater For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), All Together Now (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), derek (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Largo (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by spoonbeater View Post
    After listening to Wilcock's new talk on 'The Old Ones' I was guided to this inscription that is on the front of Westminster Abbey in London.

It's so in your face!
    Wow, "TOT" is mentioned 3 times on that plaque!

...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (4th May 2015), bsbray (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DA explains how the fourth and third dimention relate:

"Many talk about bad, negative people going to end up having to experience all calamities on 3 dimension, while all the good, positive people will go to enjoy into 4 dimension. I feel that a bit strange idea, and nobody seems to explain what it really means. What I think will happen is that those who are positive, spiritually and service minded don't need to experience all the calamities, dangers etc personally, because their intuition and other higher spirits protect them, but they will live amongst those that are affected.

I have seen this protection happening all the time amongst our yogis and family people. We all do sincerely meditation, live healthy life style and do service, and we seldom get into accidents, or get hit with calamities etc. Just some examples; in India during earthquake our members and schools in the area were protected, while the surrounding neighbour's schools and homes crashed down. Now during Nepal quake nobody has so far being hurt. During Congo war there were reports coming that our people were miraculously saved while fightings were racing around. The same thing we experience in our daily travels, working in projects, and even when people are attacking us directly. Although sometimes it happens - when someone seems to need a lesson...!

What comes to negative, STS people, they seem to experience all the horrors easily, as they don't have any protection, and their karma puts them into situations where they have chance to realise that they have to change their direction. Our duty is to try to help them to change and come along to the Golden Age, which is for all. DA" http://proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...-going-on.html
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irjakaarina For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Flavius View Post
    Hello everyone
    I have a small question for Corey, I read this book long ago, you never met these ET in the meeting?
    It is a question of little consequence but I'd like to know if it is true or not.
    In the book there are many similarities with the Law of One, and much more information on their advanced civilization.

Peace and love in the light of the infinite Creator.

http://www.galactic.no/rune/iargaintro.html

I read it too, 30/40 yrs ago! Found it very credible at the time, then forgot all about it. Looking forward to Corey's answer.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arnold VandenHeuvel For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dcad View Post
    Hi modwiz, do you have any news about that sleeping entity, that supposedly has awoken (the giant bearded dude in the coffin)? I know Wilcock mentioned lots of this stuff- giants,etc. in a recent talk. But wondering about the one in that specific photo. If you've heard anything. Wilcock said they are being sent off planet because they were set to awaken for a specific purpose at this time, that may or may not be relevant or appropriate for our current planetary situation.
    Might ask corey about this too.
    This might be a pic of it. I believe the photo was from the Red Dragon Ambassadors cellphone, and shown during a vid with RVD.

Last edited by ctiger2, 4th May 2015 at 16:58.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Maembo (5th May 2015), modwiz (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    If you do not know how difficult doing so was just look at the number of whistleblowers and people that are out there who have chosen not to do so.
    And just think if all the whistleblowers would just come out at once, there's nothing the elite could really do, it would be game over.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Flavius (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    RE:
    This might be a pic of it. I believe the photo was from the Red Dragon Ambassadors cellphone, and shown during a vid with RVD.

Here is a link to a video that has a similar being and art around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHf93LwlbQ
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), ctiger2 (4th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    RE:

Here is a link to a video that has a similar being and art around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHf93LwlbQ
    Thx for that. Looks like the pic came from that. The vid I was referencing is:

https://youtu.be/NOvNaY8B2TQ?t=14m12s
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), modwiz (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I'll post this here as it relates to Disclosure material. Does anyone have any thoughts about what Cindy is talking about in the third video?

http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...-update-video/
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Tipping point...?!

There must be some kind of tipping point here, there is just so much information that can be shared until some kind of confirmation has to be given. At this time everyone is craving for answers which is understandable and as the time lapses the world gets weirder by the day...

I wonder when the shift really is hitting the fan en mass ....?

... any ideas guys?
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Tipping point...?!

There must be some kind of tipping point here, there is just so much information that can be shared until some kind of confirmation has to be given. At this time everyone is craving for answers which is understandable and as the time lapses the world gets weirder by the day...

I wonder when the shift really is hitting the fan en mass ....?

... any ideas guys?
    IMHO everything is tied to the current financial system. The sovereign debt crisis is set to unfold this fall. Once that start to unravel then you'll really see things pickup as the US Federal Govt falls apart right before your eyes. Martin Armstrong has [2015.75] Oct 1, 2015 as the major turning point in confidence. This will be one of the shifts in consciousness we're all waiting for. There will be even more over the next couple years after.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), TaipeiSam (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...e-beings-more/
    great article. the site its on was not refreshed in 2 weeks and now there's this.
    i consider it a great read.
    I was a bit worried when I saw it was not refreshed. its a great source.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kander For This Useful Post:

Sheila (5th May 2015)