Thread: The Inuit People say Climate Change due to Daily Earth Wobble, Sun Moon and Stars out of Place

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

The Inuit People say Climate Change due to Daily Earth Wobble, Sun Moon and Stars out of Place

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhK67GftDk

‘A new warning has come to NASA from the Inuits. They are warning that the change in climate is not due to global warming but rather, because of the Earth shifting a bit.

The Inuits are local people that live in the Arctic regions of Canada, the United States and Greenland. They are excellent weather forecasters and so were their ancestors. Presently they are warning NASA that the cause of change in weather, earthquakes etc, are not due to global warming as the world thinks

They state that the earth has shifted or “wobbled”. “Their sky has changed!”’

Read more: http://www.whizdaily.com/2015/04/glo...s-shifted.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd May 2015), bsbray (30th April 2015), Cearna (1st May 2015), Flyover (1st May 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), MrCasual (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Thanks for posting this, Shaman. I've heard my dad talk about seeing videos like this but this is the first one I've seen. I wanted to build something to mark the solstices and equinoxes so I can measure them for myself, too, but every time a solstice or equinox passes I'm always busy with something else it seems.

The big question is, if the Earth does shift slightly on its axis, how is the weather going to change where you live? Will it be warmer? Colder? Windier? Drier? It could make a huge impact.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st May 2015), Flyover (1st May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    OK, A little critical thinking could be applied here...

Do you speak the language?
    Is the translation accurate?
    How come this wobble has gone unnoticed by amateur astronomers?
    Is it more likely they are speaking of a significant change in their local climate and this has been misinterpreted/mistranslated?

Anyway, the fact that the exact timings of the Manhattenhenge sunset have never changed (and my sundial is still accurate) rather suggests this story is a hoax or joke to see who runs with it!

Babs

PS: Don't confuse the north magnetic pole which does drift by some miles each year with the geographic/axis of rotation north pole. Amazingly some people think they are the same thing!
    Last edited by Barbarella, 30th April 2015 at 20:05.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th April 2015), Flyover (1st May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Do you speak the language?
    Is the translation accurate?
    Good questions and I wondered the same thing.

Though I have given up all hope in accepting any information from "authorities" in any field, astronomy included. That's why people monitoring these things for themselves is important to me.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st May 2015), Flyover (1st May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Earth warming or cooling is caused by the Sun, in most cases, geological manifestations like volcanoes and things like comets or large asteroids. The only anthropogenic part is pollution of air, earth and water. Whether the planet is warming or cooling is out of our control. Cleaning up the planet through mindful practices and purchases, and not gubmint regulations and taxes, is what we need to focus on.

The real science supports the above opinion. MSM fed hysteria over anthropogenic global warming is little more than a political ploy and implementation for Agenda 21.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (1st May 2015), Bob (2nd May 2015), Cearna (1st May 2015), Flyover (1st May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Whatever you think of NASA, I doubt they would require the Inuit to draw their attention to anything, let alone something as significant as an earth-axis shift!

I suspect NASA have a lot of quite good astronomers at their disposal that may well notice such a phenomenon.

OK, people will say even if they did, they wouldn't announce it to the world (although why not?). But this story claims NASA have released the data after a tip-off from the Inuit. Doesn't that seem rather unlikely?

If this report is to be believed the Inuit can see significant change with their bear eyes, so how come no amateur astronomers have reported any such 'shift'?

No - I don't think anyone need take this video too seriously. Unfortunately it has been doing the rounds and been taken seriously for some time without much apparent questioning. Why are some people so willing to just accept internet videos unquestioningly?

Babs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    This is from my thread on Piscean to Aquarian Age and I am thinking it may have something to do with this topic.

Saturn is now on its way back to gain more magnetic forces from the other side of this Universe. Capricorn at the moment is in a very special place where it is beginning to feel like it's all there now - so go get life by the Horns of the goat and take life as it is seen not by what we are told it is to be as the goat leads the ram into some link to gain new life. This is to come in the first two years of the rising sun on the Eastern half of earth, which should be in the next two years on Earth, and after that freedom's dawn will start to emerge. As the first of a new day is to begin in April, then, after Earth turns into new motion all will feel like a new day has begun.

The Earth will then have moved to forward motion, instead of the wobbly motion it now takes. Light begins in this section of the Universe and then seeks to find total life as the famous solar system tell itself it is free sailing from now for thousands or more years, as Earth has just been taken to link to the Golden Age when finally it becomes a free agent again. We have been released from the ties of Nibiru. This came about because we have reached a population growth that has made us too dense to meet Nibiru ever again.

In two years from now a new calendar will have to be made as we will cease to wobble and will head to our own place in the stars, for we have reached maturity and can go on into some new life, hopefully the Feminine golden Age once again.Nibiru was too dense to allow some freedom of choice .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Church (1st May 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Saturn is now on its way back to gain more magnetic forces from the other side of this Universe.
    Does you mean Saturn has been out of the solar system to the other side of the Universe, and is now on its way back?

Babs

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Cearna (2nd May 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Tonight Saturn is to return to where it originally began, some Trillions of years ago. The orbits of this solar system seen in synchronicity, but once upon a time, the Earth began to shake, and caught itself in a bend in time. This was due to small light forms on Earth's bend in time, having no place left to go to, were resisting the change, from one Earth, to suddenly being 10 Earths. So many tonnes of metal spun off Earth's surface, that all geodes of amethyst began to spin, and remained in that spin, till human beings began to be born. Of these one began to split the rocks embedded, in this the one Earth badly damaged by the super-heating of the crust, which was shredded because the time and space continuum had been ruptured. Only in volcanic eruptions of tremendous weight of geodes can this work in unison.

To clearly begin again as only one Earth, which was deemed necessary by the Goddess of Earth and Sky - in realisation that some of the original inhabitants might begin to start rude awakening such as this, using forbidden Atomic Bombs, in order to kill off the first of all here on Earth. Inbreeding took place, way back when. The first ones were merely solid forms of flesh, rigidly held in place, by a carapace, that had no structure of its own. So many other societies formed here and inbred - so life began on Earth, even though this was a closed technological planet, and still is.

This planet, was created, not formed from minute particles - it took only some minutes to come into being, and came from the mind of its original creator, so that life could begin. The first to be on this planet, other than it's creator was Source God known to me, just as soil, for he blew into the solid foundation rocks and stones and from that day, Earth took on topsoil, and this is what soil was her in place, till along came the Reptoids who came in from dark space, and they are responsible for the closure of this planet, to all other ET races, except the Plaeides, Andrommedans, and all other races which sprang from them as time went on. (You will not find any of this information told in any books or old manuscripts, it has been told to me by the Goddess of Earth and Sky to set the records straight, but you will have to search your own inner self to see how this computes to yourself

In justification, to prevent the present day life being rolled into a ball, and chucked to space, which is what the AI Et's intended to do with us all, and turn Earth into dust, the Goddess of Earth and Sky, and the first Creator God, being of sound mind and no disillusionment whatsoever, about what these ET's intended to do, decided to remake the final link to the one Earth, capable of sustaining life again, as the first time the Reptoids took the life of every wondrous creature on this planet, by sustaining jetstream technology, into planet Earth, thus allowing their demon protectors to cost the planets crust, and changed Earth in 1o Earths.

The first orbital shift took geodes into a space time separate to that of Earths, so they are now what we call the Solar system, however, whosoever wanted to stop life had to wait till all life streams from Earth outwards were back in sync. and thus the satellight planets have to all be back in sync as well so we are now in the first of many time shifts to take place. The first one to take place is Saturn, so that all others can risk coming into alignment. the first to given life was Earth and the Soil God tells of endless days of time in space. When Earth began to so begin, all life sprang from here outwards, not the other way around. the Sol system began to spread life to all corners of the time an space, giving rise to this one Universe, which caused so many planets to be aligned to Earth that life sign couldn't appear on them. The Gods of the Source Above, decided to live in their own places above, but before they left, they moved Earth to where it is now, and as a parting gift, gave us two Suns, one of which gets called Tieamut, but took longer to make, so it stood behind Sol for time immemorial, and was not seen, till all life was soon to close off, but this won't be till Sol retires to live in bluer Sol light, which could always be part of Earth's baby self. she is now her mature Self, and thus able to interact within jet stream Light, which is where you go to Astral travel, but you are upsetting the Stream of Life by doing so, so please behave when rolling about in this jet stream, for you are causing stories to be written as part of time and space, whereas what this is, is your imagination, being let loose.

The planet Jupiter will begin to move in unison to Earth's orbit within geodes in space, as these geodes, Sol needs to spread healing, throughout time in space, and that sheds light to Sol's need to be left alone, to do what it need done - so please begin to start telling everyone that the Cabal is spending Trillions of Dollars on nuking Sol out of existence, because their solid forms, cannot accept this level of sunlight. they are reading into future time in Alice - but Alice no longer will make any sense, because all space time, is now not bent, it is moving to forward motion, and any remote viewing done before 23rd December last year, will not occur . their lies are to sustain belief in Doomsday, but what this is, is what their reality is, whereas in real life, no illusions taken back to close of time, can happen as long as the Creators of this entire Universe, want this to be as they want it to be - or otherwise they are playing with the loss of all life that ever was or ever will be, and no God will let that happen.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd May 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    From what I've read and studied the last year or so, I have come to the conclusion we should never underestimate the indigenous peoples of this planet. They want us to think they are ignorant but I would like to ask: why have our leaders been commiting physical and cultural genocide amongst these extraordinary people?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Cearna (2nd May 2015)