Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All Together Now View Post
    "It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow.“

Interesting. You have great observations!

Yes! I also thought that was a neat concept and perspective! Maybe thats another reason why so many are interested in us and Earth now.. Hmmm

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Part 2

If you haven’t seen the movies I’m going to mention I recommend you do, as this will be easier to follow. Please understand I can’t go over the entire plots of each film, as it would take too long. The first movie I noticed acknowledging “The Great Experiment” was Jupiter Ascending. When I researched how the making of JA transpired, it appears Warner Bros. handed the script to the Wahcowski’s and told them to create the movie, not the other way around. See the trailer here:

Jupiter Ascending MovieTrailer /Film released February 6, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyk00gFPdQ

Remember the scene where Stinger(Sean Bean), starts telling Jupiter(Mila Kunis), the story behind Earth?
    “You’ve been taught that the birth place of the human race is planet Earth….”-Stinger

Using the 2nd Jupiter link below, cue it up to 1:12 and freeze the frame at 1:15. See the projection? It’s backwards but it says The Great Experiment. Get your magnifying glasses, lol. Most didn’t catch it as they were busy listening to the character’s every words and the moment was quick before it disappeared into the abyss as he closed up the little computer. You’ve probably heard this before,… often it’s not what’s said that’s interesting, it’s what isn't. I can only assume this was a type of subliminal message to possibly trigger the audience as nothing more was mentioned about it in the film, at least from what I could see, unless I possibly missed it.

Jupiter Ascending
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez8bVMwvFA

Also from above link:
    “Lana and Andy(the Wachowski siblings), have created a world that will open your mind to understand that we are just a very small grain of sand in a ginamous(gigantic) beach of other possibilities.” –Channing Tatum, character Caine Wise

Is it just me or should we be reading in between the lines on this one? Are we being conditioned for future revelations that we are not alone in the Universe? For me, the answer is a resounding yes.

The second mention of “The Great Experiment” came in the recent film called Insurgent, Part II of The Divergent Series. Currently I’m not able to get a clip of the scene I want to point out since the movie is brand new, but I’ll post the trailer for interest and to get you warmed up.

Insurgent Movie Trailer /Film released March 20, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDTJ7Hf6IoE

When the clips get loaded on youtube, I’ll search for the last scene and revise this portion of the discussion. Until then, let me see if I can improvise. Look here for the plot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Insurgent

The trailer opens with the scene of a beautiful box inscribed with the symbols of each of the ‘factions’. The box was hidden in the home of Caleb and Tris’ parents if I remember correctly. As the leader of the faction Erudite, Jeanine begins circling the box, she whispers, “You found it,….the future our people deserve.”- Jeanine aka Kate Winslet. Tris goes on to says: “What does Jeanine think is in that box Caleb?” His reply: “I don’t know, but she’s testing divergents, searching for ‘the one’ who can open it.”

Definition of divergent: di•ver•gent, dəˈvərjənt,dīˈvərjənt/
    adjective: divergent
    1. tending to be different or develop in different directions.

Can I elaborate?
    Divergent- a person who doesn’t follow the regular scheduled programming. Often the black sheep of the family, they find they don’t fit into regular society. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. Wired to reject all forms of preconceived misconceptions, their family and society become baffled at their inability to conform to the regiment required of modern day society’s protocols like everyone else. This is by design. Often cast away as a misfit with nowhere to go, many succumb to drugs and alcohol to ease their pain. Some even commit suicide. These are your star seeds, these are your wanderers.…..But despite all odds, there are some who rise above it all and answer the call to their respected missions. These are your Divergents……these are the hope for humanity and beyond and soon you will see why.

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of illusion generated within the mind that you think is real. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. When Tris completes the last sim, the box opens. A woman's projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

OMg, did she really just say that?! Ya she did, because I recorded it and wrote it down the second time I watched the film. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Cause I’m reading between the lines and this says a lot!

“We designed your city as an ‘experiment’.”
    Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels and I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to possibly be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. Why? Because science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you see the science behind this, it ties into the movie plot. This is the impression I get from watching the sim scenes, but I may change my stance upon previewing again, as I’ve only seen the movie twice. The divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’ In part four I will show in greater detail why.

What do you think so far? Are ya with me?

Part 3 coming up……………………………………………….
    Im Divergent!
    Yes its neat and also not neat, to see the info youre mentioning (and others) in tv and films..

I also like how you take the time to write things out so nicely and balanced.. I dont think I have that skill.. Lol
    Which is ok, we all have dif talents

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Thank you MaryMay, I'm doing my best to be as clear as possible because the whole point is for the viewer to be able to understand my perception and why I'm interpreting the material in the manner I am. It's the very reason why it's taking longer to put it all together. My hope is the concept will capture your attention as it did for me cause when I started putting the pieces of the puzzle together, this was the look on my face:

EDIT TO ADD:
    Is it just me or does it look like this girl has red hair? Lmao, ok, I did not do that on purpose. I've had this card forever and it was given to me by a dear friend long ago...
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 5th May 2015 at 08:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Darnit I just realized the pictures in post #30 aren't showing up unless you're a member, my apologies.... Will fix it tomorrow. Fixed!
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 5th May 2015 at 08:58.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Thank you for clarifying, DF. Love and blessings.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by MaryMay View Post
    Im Divergent!
    Yes its neat and also not neat, to see the info youre mentioning (and others) in tv and films..

I also like how you take the time to write things out so nicely and balanced.. I dont think I have that skill.. Lol
    We wouldn't be here on this board having this conversation if we weren't all divergents!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), Divine Feminine (5th May 2015), Greenbarry (2nd September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Im Divergent!

We wouldn't be here on this board having this conversation if we weren't all divergents!
    Well to be honest, from what I can see...we wouldn't be here on this board having this conversation if we were all the same kind of Divergent. You will understand better why I say this when I finish Part 4. But this might be a clue as to why we're not all the same:
    "Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient."

Not all divergents are alike, they have different missions. Because if we were all alike, our reality would change so fast your head would spin. In the movie Insurgent, there's a scene where the Candor faction is invaded by the 'controlled' Dauntless faction who are searching for Divergents on behalf of Jeanine the leader of Erudite. They have a mechanism which they place in front of each suspected captured 'Divergent' and it registers their level of, shall we call it 'divergency'? Of course Tris is the only one who registers 100%, which is why she is 'the one' who eventually opens up the box. Could the reason why she's 100% 'divergent' be because she contains the blueprint mentioned above? Keep this in mind when you consider the rest of what I present.

I would say a true Divergent fears nothing as they have come to the realization they're living in a world of virtual simulations which is why they can 'open the box'. You also have to ask yourself, if it wasn't a done deal, than why is it being portrayed on the big screen with the point being to condition the public of what's about to transpire? Think about what the woman being projected out of the box said:
    "HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

I will also explain what I think the box symbolizes...so your viewpoint might change. Right now you're just missing pieces to the puzzle and that's what I'm trying to share...of course if my hypothesis is correct.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), jcocks (6th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 4

Finally, it’s time for Part 4!!! I’ve been running through my head the best way to present the next layer of material. We’ve lost a bit of our flow which is easy to do when covering several different factors of the puzzle. To maintain the cohesion of thought I’ll be repeating some of the material. I think you’ll find this method effective as it will remind you of the significance of the various concepts and how they all tie in together. As promised I’d like to go back to the Insurgent movie and give you my take on what I think could be the underlying message. Before I do, let’s revisit a few things to freshen our memories.

My definition of Divergent:
    Divergent- A person who doesn’t follow the regular scheduled programming. Often the black sheep of the family, they find they don’t fit into regular society. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. Wired to reject all forms of preconceived misconceptions, their family and society become baffled at their inability to conform to the regiment required of modern day society’s protocols like everyone else. This is by design. Often cast away as a misfit with nowhere to go, many succumb to drugs and alcohol to ease their pain. Some even commit suicide. These are your star seeds, these are your wanderers.…..But despite all odds, there are some who rise above it all and answer the call to their respected missions. These are your Divergents……these are the hope for humanity and beyond and soon you will see why.

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of an illusion generated within the mind that you think is real. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. When Tris completes the last sim, the box opens. A woman's projection appears and she says:

“HELLO,

Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels and I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to possibly be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. Why? Because science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you see the science behind this, it ties into the movie plot. This is the impression I get from watching the sim scenes. The Divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’

Let’s look at the “The Great/Grand Experiment again:
    “Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow. “

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game."

Keep all of this in mind as we continue. Let’s go back to the Insurgent movie trailer here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

Cue it up to the 1:40 mark and watch till 1:50 then let’s discuss. In this scene Tris has surrendered herself to Jeanine in order to help open the box. As you watch, 8 black wires come down and attach themselves to Tris. She is then subjected to a series of ‘sims’ that if she passes, will open the box. But let’s try and think ‘outside the box’ lol, by interpreting some of these scenes and what they may truly be depicting. Could the box symbolize the heart? Could the black wires be representing her chakras or even the energy fields? Could the ‘sims’ really be the representation of a life experience a Divergent finds themselves subjected to? So is the point of the ‘sims’ is to generate an emotional outcome that will open the box /one’s heart? In these ten seconds of the video the dialogue between Tris and Jeanine goes like this:

Tris: “I’m not gonna fight you.”
    Jeanine: “Of course you’re not, you’re gonna fight you.“

What Tris is experiencing, ‘the sims’, in her mind, are a representation of what a Divergent may experience in real life scenarios which is what I mean when I say some of us are in specific life situations by design. The point being, to evoke emotions that will open up the chakra’s through the heart which is represented and symbolized by the box. These situations are not pleasant and on purpose! You have to have something to transmute, something negative as how can you forgive or generate feelings of compassion if someone is being nice to you? The negative energy you are subjected to, is your fuel so you have something to transcend.

Again, at the end of the movie the women in the projection says:

Can you see the correlation?

A Divergent can be their own worst enemy. Subjected to the same 3D programming as everyone else, many become lost in the experience and are unable to step outside their contrived world. This is the challenge they must overcome no matter how terrible their situation(the sim) may become! Some succumb to suicide as they see no way out of their seemingly dark situations. In perfect 3D fashion they cling to their victimhood to validate the circumstances they may find themselves in. Their existence feels worthless and hopeless with no end in sight. Unable to rationalize their situation, the pain begins to take over and they see no point in continuing in a world that makes no sense. Suddenly out of nowhere, from the depths of a bottomless pit, the individual lets go. They no longer fear. They quit fighting themselves, they quit clinging to their preconceived notions that there is no way out. This is their dark night of the soul. From the depths of their broken heart, they manage to accept their situation for all it is, was and every will be. With unconditional and transforming love, they forgive those who for no apparent reason, have been the source of their pain. In a seemingly subconscious state of mind, they find a way to integrate both the light and dark emotions that have raged inside for all this time. At the very moment of the integration process, where thoughts of love compassion and forgiveness are generated within the heart, the feeling of a coiled snake starts at the base of their spine and navigates right out their crown chakra. In a seemingly pure state of consciousness, they no longer feel pain, but rather a sense of peace and relief and a feeling of pure bliss. This is known as a Kundalini.

An event one most likely trained for on ‘the other side’, they are unaware of the significance of their accomplishment and its true meaning. There is no memory to reference which could remind one of who they are or where they came from and why they’re really here. And as someone mentioned before, the amnesia is necessary otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work. And what they have yet to discover is the point behind their entire existence in this incarnation, was to create an energy template that finds its way to the energetic ‘field’ for all to discover and utilize as their own. This is what I believe is being replicated in the movie Insurgent. This is why Divergents are the true hope for humanity and ‘the solution’ needed to help heal the planet and beyond. Their job/mission is to step outside the box, step outside a contrived reality, by changing the way they think, by going against the accepted programmed memes in order to create an energy template of love compassion and forgiveness, making it easier for others in the future to follow suit as the information to do so now lies within ‘the field’. This is ‘the experiment’. Everything around you is energy, your body is energy, your thoughts and emotions are energy. We know from Bruce Lipton’s work, The Biology of Belief and The Study of Epigenetics , that these thoughts and emotions have an effect on ‘the field’.
    Remember this:
    “It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment.”

The energy template created by the Divergent, the one who has the “blueprint…to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient,” is how these conflicts can be addressed through love, compassion and forgiveness.

Why do I think ‘the box’ symbolizes the heart?... Because your heart is connected to the magnetics of the planet and has an effect on ‘the field’, and the coherence created within the heart is transmitted into‘the field’ for all to receive.

Part 5 coming up……………………………………………….
    Part 5 can be found on page 4 post #57
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 8th May 2015 at 20:18.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), RealityCreation (6th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So going back to my earlier question, how is it that Jesus died on the cross for our sins? It is my best guesstimate that during his perilous moments either before or while on the cross he was able to forgive from his heart, speaking the proper language of ‘the field’, via Kundalini, there-by creating an energetic template that allowed a means for others to forgive those who have sinned against them, so in essence this is how he 'died for our sins'. I realize there are plenty of interpretations out there that don’t match my own, but after what I have personally experienced via Kundalini and researched in this lifetime, I cannot help, but wonder if there is merit to what I’m suggesting.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    So going back to my earlier question, how is it that Jesus died on the cross for our sins? It is my best guesstimate that during his perilous moments either before or while on the cross he was able to forgive from his heart, speaking the proper language of ‘the field’, via Kundalini, there-by creating an energetic template that allowed a means for others to forgive those who have sinned against them, so in essence this is how he 'died for our sins'. I realize there are plenty of interpretations out there that don’t match my own, but after what I have personally experienced via Kundalini and researched in this lifetime, I cannot help, but wonder if there is merit to what I’m suggesting.
    I heard He made a Way for us. As in a way back to Source/God/Our Higher selves.
    As in beginning the Ascent out of the darkness and junk that we are hearing about now, the light and dark battles..

Ps- I think all the pictures of him and others, pointing to the heart.. is a message to us.. Look within your heart.. Or go thru the heart! like what youre saying..
    Thats like when people share- balance the mind and heart, and act using both..
    Last edited by MaryMay, 6th May 2015 at 15:49.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (6th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Part 4

Finally, it’s time for Part 4!!! I’ve been running through my head the best way to present the next layer of material. We’ve lost a bit of our flow which is easy to do when covering several different factors of the puzzle. To maintain the cohesion of thought I’ll be repeating some of the material. I think you’ll find this method effective as it will remind you of the significance of the various concepts and how they all tie in together. As promised I’d like to go back to the Insurgent movie and give you my take on what I think could be the underlying message. Before I do, let’s revisit a few things to freshen our memories.

My definition of Divergent:
    Divergent- A person who doesn’t follow the regular scheduled programming. Often the black sheep of the family, they find they don’t fit into regular society. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. Wired to reject all forms of preconceived misconceptions, their family and society become baffled at their inability to conform to the regiment required of modern day society’s protocols like everyone else. This is by design. Often cast away as a misfit with nowhere to go, many succumb to drugs and alcohol to ease their pain. Some even commit suicide. These are your star seeds, these are your wanderers.…..But despite all odds, there are some who rise above it all and answer the call to their respected missions. These are your Divergents……these are the hope for humanity and beyond and soon you will see why.

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of an illusion generated within the mind that you think is real. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. When Tris completes the last sim, the box opens. A woman's projection appears and she says:

“HELLO,

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels and I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to possibly be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. Why? Because science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you see the science behind this, it ties into the movie plot. This is the impression I get from watching the sim scenes. The Divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’

Let’s look at the “The Great/Grand Experiment again:
    “Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow. “

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game."

Keep all of this in mind as we continue. Let’s go back to the Insurgent movie trailer here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

Cue it up to the 1:40 mark and watch till 1:50 then let’s discuss. In this scene Tris has surrendered herself to Jeanine in order to help open the box. As you watch, 8 black wires come down and attach themselves to Tris. She is then subjected to a series of ‘sims’ that if she passes, will open the box. But let’s try and think ‘outside the box’ lol, by interpreting some of these scenes and what they may truly be depicting. Could the box symbolize the heart? Could the black wires be representing her chakras or even the energy fields? Could the ‘sims’ really be the representation of a life experience a Divergent finds themselves subjected to? So is the point of the ‘sims’ is to generate an emotional outcome that will open the box /one’s heart? In these ten seconds of the video the dialogue between Tris and Jeanine goes like this:

Tris: “I’m not gonna fight you.”
    Jeanine: “Of course you’re not, you’re gonna fight you.“

What Tris is experiencing, ‘the sims’, in her mind, are a representation of what a Divergent may experience in real life scenarios which is what I mean when I say some of us are in specific life situations by design. The point being, to evoke emotions that will open up the chakra’s through the heart which is represented and symbolized by the box. These situations are not pleasant and on purpose! You have to have something to transmute, something negative as how can you forgive or generate feelings of compassion if someone is being nice to you? The negative energy you are subjected to, is your fuel so you have something to transcend.

Again, at the end of the movie the women in the projection says:

Can you see the correlation?

A Divergent can be their own worst enemy. Subjected to the same 3D programming as everyone else, many become lost in the experience and are unable to step outside their contrived world. This is the challenge they must overcome no matter how terrible their situation(the sim) may become! Some succumb to suicide as they see no way out of their seemingly dark situations. In perfect 3D fashion they cling to their victimhood to validate the circumstances they may find themselves in. Their existence feels worthless and hopeless with no end in sight. Unable to rationalize their situation, the pain begins to take over and they see no point in continuing in a world that makes no sense. Suddenly out of nowhere, from the depths of a bottomless pit, the individual lets go. They no longer fear. They quit fighting themselves, they quit clinging to their preconceived notions that there is no way out. This is their dark night of the soul. From the depths of their broken heart, they manage to accept their situation for all it is, was and every will be. With unconditional and transforming love, they forgive those who for no apparent reason, have been the source of their pain. In a seemingly subconscious state of mind, they find a way to integrate both the light and dark emotions that have raged inside for all this time. At the very moment of the integration process, where thoughts of love compassion and forgiveness are generated within the heart, the feeling of a coiled snake starts at the base of their spine and navigates right out their crown chakra. In a seemingly pure state of consciousness, they no longer feel pain, but rather a sense of peace and relief and a feeling of pure bliss. This is known as a Kundalini.

An event one most likely trained for on ‘the other side’, they are unaware of the significance of their accomplishment and its true meaning. There is no memory to reference which could remind one of who they are or where they came from and why they’re really here. And as someone mentioned before, the amnesia is necessary otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work. And what they have yet to discover is the point behind their entire existence in this incarnation, was to create an energy template that finds its way to the energetic ‘field’ for all to discover and utilize as their own. This is what I believe is being replicated in the movie Insurgent. This is why Divergents are the true hope for humanity and ‘the solution’ needed to help heal the planet and beyond. Their job/mission is to step outside the box, step outside a contrived reality, by changing the way they think, by going against the accepted programmed memes in order to create an energy template of love compassion and forgiveness, making it easier for others in the future to follow suit as the information to do so now lies within ‘the field’. This is ‘the experiment’. Everything around you is energy, your body is energy, your thoughts and emotions are energy. We know from Bruce Lipton’s work, The Biology of Belief and The Study of Epigenetics , that these thoughts and emotions have an effect on ‘the field’.
    Remember this:
    “It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment.”

The energy template created by the Divergent, the one who has the “blueprint…to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient,” is how these conflicts can be addressed through love, compassion and forgiveness.

Why do I think ‘the box’ symbolizes the heart?... Because your heart is connected to the magnetics of the planet and has an effect on ‘the field’, and the coherence created within the heart is transmitted into‘the field’ for all to receive.

Part 5 coming up……………………………………………….
    I dont know what to say, yet?, to this part.. Hmm I dont think Im living in a Sim.. but.. it has been tough...

I really liked these movies as well, and really like your idea of transcending all the..experiences.. to find another way out.. to create the new.. This links to most all the other ideas posted about rising above and raising our vibrations..

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), Divine Feminine (6th May 2015), JByas (6th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your thoughts thus far DF & MM…

I wrote some stuff but felt it needs to wait for a bit more.

It was mostly my 'take' on what you had written DF…

But I might just throw part 1 into the mix before too long…

JJ

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (6th May 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLFVZSjdpE

Insurgent Full movie - free

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), Divine Feminine (6th May 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts thus far DF & MM…

I wrote some stuff but felt it needs to wait for a bit more.

It was mostly my 'take' on what you had written DF…

But I might just throw part 1 into the mix before too long…

JJ
    I really appreciate you guys hanging in there with me. This is difficult to present because there are so many factors involved and most people don't have a long attention span. I cannot explain this in just a few short paragraphs, it's kinda like telling a story. I will also try and remember to repeat things in the Part 1, 2, 3, etc..posts that might be important that I've revealed in the 'in-between' posts if that makes sense. This way if someone is skimming the thread, just to read the Part 1, 2, 3 etc. they won't miss details. I realize this concept is new for many so give yourself time to absorb and reread if you need to. In fact once you have all the pieces, in time if you go back and reread I bet it will be more clear to you. I wouldn't even dream of presenting this via verbal communication only, as to read, allows the viewer time to contemplate the material. One part of the puzzle I haven't divulged is the science. I think that will help tremendously as you will see how this begins to make sense. I swear it would be so much easier if I could just download everything I'm trying to say into your heads, lmao, then you could decide much quicker if you want to believe what I'm saying or not.

Your questions help me to explain better and see where I might be missing pieces I either forgot to cover or basically just don't know. What's also making it difficult for me to present, is I feel I could be missing some parts. So in sharing my hypothesis, maybe others can help by using their knowledge base to fill in any holes. If I'm right on my assumptions, you can say you heard it here first on TOT as I have yet to see anyone break down this concept in the manner I have. I guess this could only mean two things, either I'm dead wrong, , or I'm just one of the few who gets it at the current time.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 6th May 2015 at 16:48.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I dont know what to say, yet?, to this part.. Hmm I dont think Im living in a Sim.. but.. it has been tough...

I really liked these movies as well, and really like your idea of transcending all the..experiences.. to find another way out.. to create the new.. This links to most all the other ideas posted about rising above and raising our vibrations..
    Yes, not everyone will be in this position(living within a difficult 'sim') and not everyone will succeed. You really have to be able to step outside of what I call 3D thinking. One of the missing pieces I haven't figured out yet is how many had this mission and how many were needed in order for 'the experiment' to work? Of course the number 144,000 comes to mind as does the 12 Tribes of Israel. What I am beginning to see is a profile being revealed/developed within the themes of these movies, which I believe is a clue. I think it's safe to say 'the experiment' is a done deal otherwise you wouldn't be seeing it portrayed on film.....which means the gig is up!!! It's why you're seeing the dismantling of this false reality. It's a process, and we are coming to the end of an over dominating patriarchal society.

I'll come back and answer your other post in a minute.

***Blue***thanks for giving a link to the movie Insurgent!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)