Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Interesting that you picked up on the Chicago reference. It has been in the media that the NY central FED is moving it's operations there and it was also earlier mentioned in the media that they were cementing the windows up on the Chicago central FED building.

Edit: The reason for the move of the NY FED was given as "in case of a natural disaster".
    Here are a couple of links to financial information channel / sites that do a very good job of reporting the real situation in world economics.

Jim Willie interviews. This guy is good, very entertaining to listen to and doesn't hold back. His official site here; www(dot)goldenjackass(dot)com and here is his latest interview; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moWC...ZEtrdUQFhgWWbN (part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biNa...ZEtrdUQFhgWWbN (part 2)

Also, the X22 Report, here is the latest; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECeQJnIFoCw
    Well that's not good news...or maybe it is for the people of Chicago, but not people on the East Coast depending how you want to look at it. I hadn't heard they moved, so thanks for sharing. I'll listen the audio while I'm cleaning house.

Quote Originally posted by citsym View Post
    No questions... but a note of thanks for your time and effort..

I noticed certain movies would start a rush of energy through me, with "message feelings" ... the first one I really noticed was an oldie "Braveheart" which I ended up watching 5-6 times. I don't know significance of the "message" the movie passed on to me at that time, but I'll look at in the light of your information and see what comes up..

Thanks again.
    Sometimes I wonder if movies evoke emotions in people because the story line reminds them of a past life. I love Braveheart too. I've looked at a lot of reincarnation cases including my own and the ties to Scotland and France run deep. You will also find at times that you're incarnating back into the same bloodlines of who you were. Part of what I'm trying to share here on this thread though it may not be clear yet, is this entire cycle of incarnations appears to be a well designed game. I believe it's possible we are living in one big simulation which could account for the parallels I'm seeing. Certain movies will capture your attention and I think that's why I'm paying close to several of them such as Jupiter Ascending, Hunger Games and the Divergent Series because there seems to be common themes and messages within if you know what to look for. I thought I remembered reading that these three series come to a close between 2016 and 2017. I would say that's not a coincidence but more by design, meaning those two years may be significant for humanity. Though a source of entertainment, films are mere tools to reach the masses and influence the collective consciousness.

After hearing the message given by the projected woman at the end of Insurgent, I can hardly wait to see how they're going to further progress the story. I hope my assumption is right, in that we are about to be welcomed in to the galactic community.

Glad you guys are enjoying the topic. I thought what I was uncovering was pretty interesting myself. I research quite a bit so it's probably easier for me to spot things out of the ordinary. I've been doing this for 7 years now and having a built up knowledge base allows me to identify things the average person might not notice. It takes a lot of time to do this and I realize many can't so I'm happy to share.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 30th April 2015 at 15:22.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), naochan (2nd May 2015), RealityCreation (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Well that's not good news...or maybe it is for the people of Chicago, but not people on the East Coast depending how you want to look at it. I hadn't heard they moved, so thanks for sharing. I'll listen the audio while I'm cleaning house.
    Divine Feminine they haven't moved yet, they are in the process of initiating the move, so it has been reported. I'll try and find the material that stated that. It was a week or so ago,.... I don't bookmark everything, I should start doing so I guess.

EDIT: Here is a google search link for "NY Fed move to Chicago" https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ove+to+chicago
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 30th April 2015 at 17:21. Reason: Added a web link

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    I believe it's possible we are living in one big simulation which could account for the parallels I'm seeing.

^^^^ This, yes!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (1st May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So yesterday while I was cleaning the house I had an epiphany I wanted to share. I was listening to a Coast to Coast audio and it was the part of the program where the guest was taking calls. The topic was NDE’s & Consciousness. A woman calls in and begins to explain why she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. Of course my ears perked up and I wanted to hear what she had to say because I’m currently working in the reincarnation field and understanding why people don’t ‘believe’ helps me explain better why reincarnation is true. So she politely explains that Jesus died on the cross for our sins only once and therefore you can’t be reincarnating again and again under the same premise, so in her mind reincarnation couldn’t be true. I wanted to hug this lady because I think her question gave me another way to explain how Divergents are the solution.

Here’s my teaser question for you to ponder till I post part 4 and maybe a part 5 sometime next week:
    How does Jesus dying on the cross save us from our sins? How is this possible? How could a person's act of dying save us from our sins?

If you can answer this question, then you will know the 'how' part in which Divergents will be the ones who help ‘set the world free.’ I’m not looking for the 3D conditioned response that you can pull up on the internet. IMO, the woman who called in was basically regurgitating back a ‘preconceived misconception,’ most likely learned through religious teachings in which some would probably also identify as a meme.

Since it seems like it’s been so long time since I had to spell the word epiphany, I made myself look it up. I thought it was pretty synchronistic when I read the other part of the definition considering the question I posed to you. I follow no religion and wasn’t aware of the dual meaning…maybe that’s a sign I’m on the right track.

Epiphany
    Epiphany : a Christian festival held on January 6 in honor of the coming of the three kings to the infant Jesus Christ
    : a moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/epiphany

I plan on peeking in to see if there are any responses in between my company this weekend. So if you’re not a member of TOT yet, sign up and take a stab at it. If I'm correct in my assessment of what's going on here..and I can explain it well enough for the reader to understand, in part 4 and possibly 5, my hope is you guys are gonna be thinking, oMg, I get it now!

sorry for typos, written veery early in the morning, I'll fix later zzzzzz

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (1st May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I plan on peeking in to see if there are any responses in between my company this weekend. So if you’re not a member of TOT yet, sign up and take a stab at it.
    OK. You sucked me in. This thread pulled me in from lurking...

Before I take stab a at answering your question, keep in mind that I have not seen Jupiter Ascending or the Divergent movies. However I had a strong emotional response to the Maze Runner which has a similar type premise. An enclosed experiment. A female brought in last minute. She acts a catalyst of sorts - to "escape" and understanding the experiment. As I watched I kept thinking to myself, "This is true." Not 100% obviously, but as a fable or an analogy.

I had a similar highly emotional response to Interstellar. It feels like some of these stories are on the verge of triggering a memory. So although I haven't seen the movies you referenced, I have sensed that there are "breadcrumbs" of truth sprinkled for us to follow or perhaps trigger us.

Here’s my teaser question for you to ponder till I post part 4 and maybe a part 5 sometime next week:
    How does Jesus dying on the cross save us from our sins? How is this possible? How could a person's act of dying save us from our sins?
    I'm shooting from the hip here... Perhaps by modeling forgiveness and compassion (the "neutral point" of light and dark) he showed / proved that it was possible to achieve this balance. "Believing" in Jesus is really believing in what he demonstrated. But this is a two-sided coin. Its not just about showing forgiveness and compassion, but being willing and able to receive forgiveness and compassion ourselves. So his life and death is an example for the human collective to follow. It shows the fundamental path to the success of The Great Experiment.

I can see thru this hypothesis why amnesia would be an important element (an element also present in The Maze Runner movie btw).

Now whether this hypothesis is true... I am unsure.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xplorer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (2nd May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (2nd May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I believe it's possible we are living in one big simulation
    This is precisely correct, all of you are partizipants in a super-holographic (holograms within holograms) consciousness simulation directed and created as something you may want to refer to a movie or game. this whole simulation is projected from what you may call afterlife realms. That is it is directed by highly advanced "grouped souls" that have created this universe in the first place for souls being able to thrive, develop and unfold themselves in wished manners. Therefore you have nothing to worry about whatsoever, if you align yourself with the new earth's vibrational characteristics, which are love, compassion, unity and forgiveness, you are about to go through this manifestation with ease. all of those forces, which many of you refer to be evil illuminati bloodlines - steered by their higher dimensional puppeteers - are only playing their designated roles within this movie, without them there would be no shift of that kind, since you need something that is "worth" transforming to begin with. All of this happens in cosmic cycles, you now have left the third density cycles, thus the species at hand is elevated to the fourth density frequency, which makes this consciousness shift possible.

There is no evil outside whatsoever, everything happens based on unconditional love. They are you wearing another mask, therefore try to forgive them. Realise that all human souls WISHED for this to happen - as intensified learning lessons which offered great benefits for the individuals and collective spiritual growth process. They only act how they are supposed to do in terms of the unfolding multi dimensional movie script.

Be aware that they are as much creation as you are, you are -as they are - unconditional love. No matter what any entity throughout the whole infinity is doing, it is forgiven instantanouesly since unconditional love does not know "judgement".
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 2nd May 2015 at 17:24.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), blue (3rd May 2015), citsym (2nd May 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd May 2015), Greenbarry (2nd September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), jcocks (5th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (3rd May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (2nd May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by xplorer View Post
    OK. You sucked me in. This thread pulled me in from lurking...

Before I take stab a at answering your question, keep in mind that I have not seen Jupiter Ascending or the Divergent movies. However I had a strong emotional response to the Maze Runner which has a similar type premise. An enclosed experiment. A female brought in last minute. She acts a catalyst of sorts - to "escape" and understanding the experiment. As I watched I kept thinking to myself, "This is true." Not 100% obviously, but as a fable or an analogy.

I had a similar highly emotional response to Interstellar. It feels like some of these stories are on the verge of triggering a memory. So although I haven't seen the movies you referenced, I have sensed that there are "breadcrumbs" of truth sprinkled for us to follow or perhaps trigger us.
    Glad you signed up xplorer and welcome! Thanks for mentioning The Maze, I too felt there could be some underlying meanings, but I need to see more, which is why I didn't lump it in with the others. I noticed it's also suppose to be a series and slated to end in either 2016/2017 like the other three movies which seemed coincidental to me. I'll be watching Interstellar this week...been wanting to do that.

Quote Originally posted by xplorer View Post
    I'm shooting from the hip here... Perhaps by modeling forgiveness and compassion (the "neutral point" of light and dark) he showed / proved that it was possible to achieve this balance. "Believing" in Jesus is really believing in what he demonstrated. But this is a two-sided coin. Its not just about showing forgiveness and compassion, but being willing and able to receive forgiveness and compassion ourselves. So his life and death is an example for the human collective to follow. It shows the fundamental path to the success of The Great Experiment.

I can see thru this hypothesis why amnesia would be an important element (an element also present in The Maze Runner movie btw). Now whether this hypothesis is true... I am unsure.
    Good for you for being confident enough to jump in. I didn't want to blurt out my epiphany because I wanted others to have the opportunity to maybe experience one themselves or at the very least think it through on their own. I will say your answer is headed in the right direction, but missing some components that I hope to add later this week. I think you'll like what I have to say. It will be interesting to see if our hypothesis are correct.

To be clear to the viewer, it's not like I run around all day long watching every movie thinking each one has some big message. When you spend a lot of time researching you notice things and since I do enjoy watching movies here and there, I'm able to pick up on things now and then which I feel could be significant. What I'm going to share is not some phony 'Sci-Fi Concept'. There is valid science behind whats being depicted, though they don't explain this in the movie, which is why it caught my attention and why I wanted to both point out and share with the viewers..Most blow it off and just think it's a fantasy storyline because they don't have the knowledge needed to decipher what's really transpiring before their very eyes. Not everyone is a researcher so of course I don't expect people to catch everything I'm seeing. And even though I research quite a bit, I know I don't even know the half of it, so then I start wondering what else could I missing!

Hope to be back soon, thanks for posting xplorer & OneOfLaw!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    This is precisely correct, all of you are partizipants in a super-holographic (holograms within holograms) consciousness simulation directed and created as something you may want to refer to a movie or game. this whole simulation is projected from what you may call afterlife realms. That is it is directed by highly advanced "grouped souls" that have created this universe in the first place for souls being able to thrive, develop and unfold themselves in wished manners. Therefore you have nothing to worry about whatsoever, if you align yourself with the new earth's vibrational characteristics, which are love, compassion, unity and forgiveness, you are about to go through this manifestation with ease. all of those forces, which many of you refer to be evil illuminati bloodlines - steered by their higher dimensional puppeteers - are only playing their designated roles within this movie, without them there would be no shift of that kind, since you need something that is "worth" transforming to begin with. All of this happens in cosmic cycles, you now have left the third density cycles, thus the species at hand is elevated to the fourth density frequency, which makes this consciousness shift possible.

There is no evil outside whatsoever, everything happens based on unconditional love. They are you wearing another mask, therefore try to forgive them. Realise that all human souls WISHED for this to happen - as intensified learning lessons which offered great benefits for the individuals and collective spiritual growth process. They only act how they are supposed to do in terms of the unfolding multi dimensional movie script.

Be aware that they are as much creation as you are, you are -as they are - unconditional love. No matter what any entity throughout the whole infinity is doing, it is forgiven instantanouesly since unconditional love does not know "judgement".
    Great post, thanks.

I often feel like the people in the movie Divergent, where we are (not figuratively) sitting in a chair and we have ingested some drug and our life rolls out in front of us. We are allowed choices and on we go.
    Last edited by citsym, 4th May 2015 at 07:05.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Aragorn (4th May 2015), Divine Feminine (4th May 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Hello Divine Feminine, thanks for sharing your understanding of 'the grand experiment' and the polarity play. Not all of what you've written resonates for me, but some of it does. I agree this is the third Earth: the first was in the constellation of Lyra, a planet of Vega, called Avyon, which was destroyed. The second earth is in the Pleiades, and still exists. Gaia is the third planet to be built on that 'blueprint', of Avyon. Then many other influences came into it, into the gene pools of life here, including 'humans'.

I do not see Earth jumping from third to ninth dimension in a single bound. The reason the new grid of Gaia is held in 5D, and is the 'anchor' focus, is because that strata is an access band for all faster frequencies that are beyond the physical form level, at least up to 12D, within my knowing. There are, for instance beings in 9D in an observing role around the planet/solar system at present (such as Devin, High Arch of the Leonine Beings, and his fleet), and beings from 6D Toleka, planet of Sirius A, currently focused into 5D forms within the starfleet of the Intergalactic Confederation. They hold 5D physicality (crystalline light bodies) so as to 'interface' more directly with 3Ders, via the 4D higher heart's zero point. When you stand steady in that point of vibration, you can 'be' in 'both worlds' at once, and maintain it.

I am also interested in what is being represented in films and books, especially through SF and fantasy. Haven't seen Jupiter Ascending yet, but will try to catch up with it soon, after reading your post. I wrote an article recently about a recurring symbolic image in recent fantasy films, in relation to star family's return. Here's a link, if you feel to read it: The Green Men, the White Stag, and the Rebirth of Gaia's Divine Masculine.

Namaste, Joanna.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Aragorn (4th May 2015), Divine Feminine (4th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), lookbeyond (4th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post

Yes this is the direction I'm headed and I think you will like where I take this thread in future posts. I've said for several years now that those playing the dark roles are just actors in a game and to judge them is no longer conducive to the environment we hope to achieve. Ever seen the movie 'The Game' with Michael Douglas? I thought it was the perfect example to what many of us are experiencing here on Earth. There would be no point to incarnating on this planet if there weren't lessons to learn and how does one learn if everyone is nice to you? The best lessons I experienced, were done by those of a sociopathic nature and even better still, they were the very souls in which I had the most profound moments of unconditional love......and for this I am, and forever will be, eternally grateful.

The Game- Michael Douglas, Sean Penn
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 03:16.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Aragorn (4th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Divine Feminine (4th May 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    I do not see Earth jumping from third to ninth dimension in a single bound. The reason the new grid of Gaia is held in 5D, and is the 'anchor' focus, is because that strata is an access band for all faster frequencies that are beyond the physical form level, at least up to 12D, within my knowing. There are, for instance beings in 9D in an observing role around the planet/solar system at present (such as Devin, High Arch of the Leonine Beings, and his fleet), and beings from 6D Toleka, planet of Sirius A, currently focused into 5D forms within the starfleet of the Intergalactic Confederation. They hold 5D physicality (crystalline light bodies) so as to 'interface' more directly with 3Ders, via the 4D higher heart's zero point. When you stand steady in that point of vibration, you can 'be' in 'both worlds' at once, and maintain it.

I am also interested in what is being represented in films and books, especially through SF and fantasy. Haven't seen Jupiter Ascending yet, but will try to catch up with it soon, after reading your post. I wrote an article recently about a recurring symbolic image in recent fantasy films, in relation to star family's return. Here's a link, if you feel to read it: The Green Men, the White Stag, and the Rebirth of Gaia's Divine Masculine.

Namaste, Joanna.
    Hi Joanna,
    I just want to be clear, I don't know that everything in the article about the 'The Great/Grand Experiment' is accurate as I have no way of verifying the information, same thing with all that's found on the website. The piece I listed is not my own personal work. I provided a link of it's origination in which more information can be read on the topic. All I have to compare as to whether the information is accurate or not is what I have personally experienced which I have yet to explain, but will in future posts. Right now I'm just laying out the ground work. I try and keep an open mind, so I'm not saying it's wrong either I just don't know. I don't think the article is saying we're jumping from 3rd to 9th dimension in a single bound, it's just saying the grid is in place for this to happen in time, at least that's how I read it. Maybe this will make more sense to the viewer once I finish explaining my interpretation of 'The Great Experiment."

I will read your article, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Joanna (5th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Love the thread Divine Feminine and thankfullll to the the lurker/Xplorer for joining, looking forward to your next instalment/s, with the Matrix's being so in our face about the holographic experience we participate in, how do you see the 2016-17 movies playing out, similar to the matrix or more in a Braveheart reincarnation triggering ?.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Aianawa,
    Glad you're liking the thread, it is most interesting to watch this unfold. I think what you're going to be seeing in these movies are 'simulations' which demonstrate the integration of the problem and the solution.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's something else I noticed in several of the films I've mentioned which I think is an important clue...why is it that the women all appear to have the gene MC1R? If you watch the very end of Jupiter Ascending where Jupiter is on her date with Caine you'll notice this as the sun sets on her hair. Anyone else catch that? Is this just a coincidence? I think I have a hunch....but I'll share it later. Here are pics of our leading ladies in the movies we've been discussing:

*****JUPITER*************KATNISS************MURPHY***********TERESA**************TRIS*******
    **Jupiter Ascending********Hunger Games*********Interstellar*******The Maze Runner******Divergent Series**
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 7th May 2015 at 22:53.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (5th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)