Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts

'The Great Experiment' explained

THE GREAT EXPERIMENT

Part I

So what is ‘The Great Experiment’? I’ve also heard it called ‘The Grand Experiment’. I thought I’d share my version with the viewing audience as I haven’t seen the topic discussed much at all and yet I feel it’s the very core of our problems and the solution. For now I will place this in the Conspiracy forum unless it’s better served somewhere else. Please be patient with me as I break this up into parts so it’s easier to follow. I cannot explain this topic in a few short paragraphs so I’ll do my best to lay things out in a way that the reader can follow. To be clear, I’ve spent several months connecting dots on my own accord. I follow no one in particular and I’m not on anybody’s payroll, so I have no agenda other than to find the truth and share with others what I have discovered. If I’m accurate in my assessment I think you’ll be hearing more about “The Great Experiment” as it becomes mainstream through various mediums of exchange. Until then, this is my personal viewpoint and interpretation based on life experiences in which you may or may not agree with.

I became aware of this term ‘The Great Experiment’ when I first discovered my *star seed identity back in the summer of 2010. I was perusing a website which was identifying star seed characteristics, when I came across a description of “The Grand Experiment”. Though I was still waking up out of the 3D reality of planet Earth, I could immediately tell the information was exactly what I was looking for because it was describing a situation I had already experienced and it was all beginning to make sense. My head was spinning so fast I could hardly contain myself. It was starting to feel like I might be in ‘The Truman Show’, lol.

Like a piece to a puzzle, this new found knowledge was fitting perfectly and I was consciously becoming aware that our world was not set up in the manner I had been told or once believed. It wasn’t until a few years later that I was able to pull everything together into one melded concept. I had been missing a few key ingredients such as proper vocabulary integrated in with a bit of science and a couple of movies glimmering with truth sprinkled on top. I’m hopeful as you follow along you’ll begin to see how ‘The Great Experiment’ has been part of ‘the game’ all along and will probably play an integral part in the development of our future world for the better.
    Keep your eyes on the message below, not the messenger or how the message was obtained.

“Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow. “

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game. To achieve a 9th dimensional level of ascension and full integration we needed a series of higher level electromagnetic grids constructed around and overlaying the 3rd dimensional grid on your planet and anchored in at the same grid points. Before we go further, let’s define grids and their purpose.”

You can read the rest in the link below. I’m trying to keep this simple. I cannot confirm all that is discussed in the document or the entire website it's on for that matter. What I can do is give the reader a point of view based on my own personal experience and knowledge obtained, which seems to concur with various parts of this concept. I’m not saying some of the information in the document or website is wrong, I just don’t know and at this point have no way of confirming.

The Grand Experiment
    http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-H...imentEarth.htm

Did you happen to notice ‘the experiment’ has been mentioned in two movies released less than a few months apart earlier this year? I’ll reveal them in Part 2. Did you know that all movie scripts are reviewed for approval/editing before any scene is filmed? Before I list the films, please take the following article into consideration the next time you see any movie. Here’s a quote:

“The Illuminati exert influence in popular visual media to an extraordinary extent. Every major film script that is in pre-production mode is submitted to key Illuminati subordinates whose role is to assess the script for potential alterations or insertions. These changes may be major or minor, depending on the material of the script.”

Keep reading it gets better!
    ILLUMINATI INSPECT EVERY HOLLYWOOD SCRIPT
    http://www.henrymakow.com/aspen.html

Oooh so glad the writer brought this up..Notice the picture at the top of the page on the link above? It’s from a scene in V for Vendetta, another Wachowski film by the way…released on March 17, 2006. Have you watched it lately? I believe they show an example of ‘the experiment’ in one of the scenes which we can cover later but I wanted to point this out. Also from the article above in regards to the film V for Vendetta:

“This film was set in Great Britain, but it contains multiple Illuminati admissions of direct responsibility for events which have already occurred in the United States, and in the U.K., including both the destruction of the Twin Towers and the subway bombings in England. There are also announcements of future plans. Civil war in the U.S. is a feature element, as is the use of viral infection, over nuclear warfare, to reduce the population. To paraphrase: "Nuclear war is irrelevant in a world where a virus can destroy an entire population while leaving its treasures intact.”

Part 2 coming up……………………………………………………..

*Some cringe at the use of titles. But after reading two books authored by Scott Mandelker Ph.D. about ‘star seeds’, I’m convinced there’s truth behind it and it’s not some elitist/new age term that many have often unkindly implied. His work in regards to ‘star seeds’ was part of his thesis which helped him obtain his Ph.D. He interviewed over 1,000 of them and compiled the information for his books. The conclusion of his efforts revealed ‘star seeds’ do appear to exist. So I would look at ‘star seeds’ not as people who think their special and need a title, but possibly as a subculture of the human race. Consider the feline family as a reference…how many kinds of cats are in existence? There are lions, cougars, panthers, pumas, bob cats, domesticated cats, leopards, etc…all which are part of the same feline family. Does that make sense? Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 7th May 2015 at 03:19.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (8th May 2015), Amanda (10th December 2016), Aragorn (30th April 2015), bobo (29th April 2015), Breeze (3rd May 2015), Church (29th April 2015), citsym (30th April 2015), EarthSheriff (6th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), Highland1 (29th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), johnjen325 (29th April 2015), Juniper (29th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), modwiz (30th April 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), Olaf (30th April 2015), RealityCreation (29th April 2015), reno (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015), universalLove (30th April 2015), yobear (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 2

If you haven’t seen the movies I’m going to mention I recommend you do, as this will be easier to follow. Please understand I can’t go over the entire plots of each film, as it would take too long. The first movie I noticed acknowledging “The Great Experiment” was Jupiter Ascending. When I researched how the making of JA transpired, it appears Warner Bros. handed the script to the Wahcowski’s and told them to create the movie, not the other way around. See the trailer here:

Jupiter Ascending MovieTrailer /Film released February 6, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyk00gFPdQ

Remember the scene where Stinger(Sean Bean), starts telling Jupiter(Mila Kunis), the story behind Earth?
    “You’ve been taught that the birth place of the human race is planet Earth….”-Stinger

Using the 2nd Jupiter link below, cue it up to 1:12 and freeze the frame at 1:15. See the projection? It’s backwards but it says The Great Experiment. Most didn’t catch it as they were busy listening to the character’s every words and the moment was quick before it disappeared into the abyss as he closed up the little computer. You’ve probably heard this before,… often it’s not what’s said that’s interesting, it’s what isn't. I can only assume this was a type of subliminal message to possibly trigger the audience as nothing more was mentioned about it in the film, at least from what I could see, unless I possibly missed it.

EDIT TO ADD:
    While I originally thought this said 'Great Experiment' it appears to say 'Great Expansion', but I still have to ask, are they implying the same thing? Is this part of the subliminal conditioning?

Jupiter Ascending
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez8bVMwvFA

Also from above link:
    “Lana and Andy(the Wachowski siblings), have created a world that will open your mind to understand that we are just a very small grain of sand in a ginamous(gigantic) beach of other possibilities.” –Channing Tatum, character Caine Wise

Is it just me or should we be reading in between the lines on this one? Are we being conditioned for future revelations that we are not alone in the Universe? For me, the answer is a resounding yes.

The second mention of “The Great Experiment” came in the recent film called Insurgent, Part II of The Divergent Series. Currently I’m not able to get a clip of the scene I want to point out since the movie is brand new, but I’ll post the trailer for interest and to get you warmed up.

Insurgent Movie Trailer /Film released March 20, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDTJ7Hf6IoE

When the clips get loaded on youtube, I’ll search for the last scene and revise this portion of the discussion. Until then, let me see if I can improvise. Look here for the plot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Insurgent

The trailer opens with the scene of a beautiful box inscribed with the symbols of each of the ‘factions’. The box was hidden in the home of Caleb and Tris’ parents if I remember correctly. As the leader of the faction Erudite, Jeanine begins circling the box, she whispers, “You found it,….the future our people deserve.”- Jeanine aka Kate Winslet. Tris goes on to say: “What does Jeanine think is in that box Caleb?” His reply: “I don’t know, but she’s testing divergents, searching for ‘the one’ who can open it.”

Definition of divergent: di•ver•gent, dəˈvərjənt,dīˈvərjənt/
    adjective: divergent
    1. tending to be different or develop in different directions.

Can I elaborate?
    Divergent- a person who doesn’t follow the regular scheduled programming. Often the black sheep of the family, they find they don’t fit into regular society. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. Wired to reject all forms of preconceived misconceptions, their family and society become baffled at their inability to conform to the regiment required of modern day society’s protocols like everyone else. This is by design. Often cast away as a misfit with nowhere to go, many succumb to drugs and alcohol to ease their pain. Some even commit suicide. These are your star seeds, these are your wanderers.…..But despite all odds, there are some who rise above it all and answer the call to their respected missions. These are your Divergents……these are the hope for humanity and beyond and soon you will see why.

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of illusion generated within the mind that you think is real. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. When Tris completes the last sim, the box opens. A woman's projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

OMg, did she really just say that?! Ya she did, because I recorded it and wrote it down the second time I watched the film. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Cause I’m reading between the lines and this says a lot!

“We designed your city as an ‘experiment’.”
    Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels and I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to possibly be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. Why? Because science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you see the science behind this, it ties into the movie plot. This is the impression I get from watching the sim scenes, but I may change my stance upon previewing again, as I’ve only seen the movie twice. The divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’ In part four I will show in greater detail why.

What do you think so far? Are ya with me?

Part 3 coming up………………………………………… …….
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 03:06.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (8th May 2015), Amanda (10th December 2016), Aragorn (30th April 2015), Binah (30th April 2015), bobo (29th April 2015), Breeze (3rd May 2015), Church (29th April 2015), citsym (30th April 2015), damjan (1st May 2015), EarthSheriff (6th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), Highland1 (29th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), johnjen325 (29th April 2015), Juniper (29th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), modwiz (30th April 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), Olaf (30th April 2015), RealityCreation (29th April 2015), reno (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Shadowself (17th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes!

Very interesting
    I look forward to your continuing thoughts.

JJ

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (29th April 2015), Juniper (29th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I am with you. Very Interesting and I just watched Jupiter Ascending too. ( I do not have TV, only hook up when I want to watch a movie) Obviously missed the scene with experiment written; Will go back and see.
    How astute to pick that up. I think I am too old to be a star seed, but, minus not getting along with opposite sexed parent, I truly am everything else described...LOL. Have always known that more truth than not have been integrated in to movies, for the majority of the population then would not believe the material(s) OR even recognize.
    Thank you for your time in this topic. I
    Last edited by Windancer, 29th April 2015 at 11:47.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (29th April 2015), Juniper (29th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok, good, I'm glad some are following. There is no easy way to present the material and you have to be willing to invest a little time into reading in order to understand, otherwise you will not see my perspective. As I picked apart these two movies, I started to wonder, what else I might be missing, lol. Are there other movies out there with hidden clues we have yet to discover in regards to this topic?

I sat on this for a long time waiting....I needed a little bit more to be convinced there was something valid to what I was uncovering and had experienced. After the movie Insurgent came out, I knew the manner in which I had been connecting dots was not a matter of coincidence. Thanks for your patience as I put this together.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 29th April 2015 at 16:34.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (8th May 2015), Aragorn (30th April 2015), bobo (29th April 2015), Church (30th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Confession time. I missed Jupiter Ascending in the theaters and I really wanted to see it on the big screen. Still haven't seen it. I plan on watching it soon with my sister-in-law.

I'm thinking about reading the books before seeing the other movies.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (29th April 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Dreamtimer,

I thought it was a beautiful movie despite many people who griped otherwise. The plot was a little weak, but the visuals were amazing and seeing it on big screen enhanced the story, imo. If you have time, read the plot before your go...here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Ascending

I find it helps because usually there is so much going on in these story lines you often miss things. I watched the movie twice. The first time I went to enjoy and just be a part of it all. The second time my eyes were combing through every scene looking for clues. I saw many, in which I may or may not post here as I'm on the fence whether it's relevant or not....but it's got my attention.

Many people who read the books before seeing a movie are disappointed because it's never seems to be the same story line. Often, but not always I would say it's due to the scripts being heavily edited as mentioned in the first post. I pulled this from the above wikipedia page: "The story was partly inspired by Lana's favorite book,[30] the Odyssey.".....But I'm wondering if this is even true as I came across an article that specifically stated that Warner Bros. handed the Wachowski's a script as if to imply it wasn't one of their own(the Wachowski's) creations. Most likely they're attempting to convey a specific message to the masses which is why Warner Bros. is behind its inception.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 29th April 2015 at 16:36.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (29th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Confession time. I missed Jupiter Ascending in the theaters and I really wanted to see it on the big screen. Still haven't seen it. I plan on watching it soon with my sister-in-law.

I'm thinking about reading the books before seeing the other movies.
    Look it up. It's legit.
    www(dot)rainiertamayo(dot)com/

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (30th April 2015), Aragorn (30th April 2015), citsym (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (29th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 3

Before I get to the rest of the story, I thought I’d throw in a little miscellaneous stuff I’ve noticed. I’ll get back to the Insurgent stuff in part 4, sorry I know I had promised that next, but have to put it on hold.

Both movies, Jupiter Ascending and Insurgent, use Chicago as there imaginary cities. Now maybe this is just a matter of the benefits of shooting in a movie-friendly community, but I do think it’s worth noting. Also remember the film Source Code? This was based on a nuclear disaster occurring in Chicago…..It’s hard not to be concerned for those who live in this area. The politicians are beyond corrupt making it the perfect place for ‘order out of chaos’ should someone choose this for their location of terror. I have no inside information on the topic, I’m merely pointing out observations and hoping I’m wrong.
    Source Code film plot here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Code

Now I found this next coincidence veeery interesting. I want you to watch both these links again for each of the respective movie trailers. Before you do, read the two underlined sentences. You will see these words in the trailers towards the latter part of the clips.

Jupiter Ascending
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyk00gFPdQ
    Insurgent/Divergent Series
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

“The Battle of Our World Begins With Her”- Jupiter Ascending ….in the movie trailer

“What Sets Her Apart Will Set The World Free- Insurgent …..in the movie trailer

Two separate films telling you the same thing with a similar message embedded in the ‘official ‘ movie trailer towards the end of the clip. Notice the likeness in how those quotes are interjected into the trailers? Is this part of the programming? Looking back on the definition of The Great Experiment, from the very first post it said:

"It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow.“

Think about what this is saying...'what sets, her apart will set the world free'.....'the battle of our world begins with her'.....Now ask yourself why...why is it a female? Notice the women being depicted in the movies as ‘the one’? In fact are you starting to notice more women playing the leadership roles in various recent movies? Is it because we are beginning to transition from a patriarchal foundation to that of a matriarchal? This is what needs to happen so balance can be restored….energetically.

In the Divergent film did you happen to notice the little girl Tris attempted to save during her first aptitude test? In the scene where the vicious dog starts to run after the little girl, take a close look at her. Do you find she looks familiar? Is that Katniss’ little sister, Primrose from the Hunger Game Series? Cue up to the 3min. mark and you will see her. I think you're going to notice more cross-overs as part of the conditioning. I've been noticing this with specific actors and the roles they have played in the past...these roles they've played were from a time period that is paralleling this time period. The reason I've noticed this is because I know my current incarnation is paralleling the same time period of one of my past incarnations in which many of these actors played a role dealing within the topic of who I had been in a past life, others have bloodline ties. I do not think this is a coincidence and whomever is 'writing the script' so to speak knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Tris 1st Aptitude Test/ Divergent:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6L1yZbz6k

Part 4 is going to take longer to write because I haven’t put my thoughts together on how best to approach the content. It’ll be dealing with subjective matter and sometimes it’s more difficult for the viewer to understand the message if it’s not well written. I also have company coming this weekend and need time to prepare so it might not be till late next week before I can post anymore substance.

Part 4 coming up……………………………………………….

Part 4 can be found on page 3, post #38
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 6th May 2015 at 15:52.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Church (30th April 2015), damjan (1st May 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    "It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow.“

Interesting. You have great observations!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), mojo (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I have a question (or 2) if I might

Would you prefer us to wait until you have a chance to 'finish' writing what you want to say during this initial treatise,
    or can we ask now?

I ask because it sounds like your 'plate is full' for a bit and I don't want to stack up a bunch of questions on top of your 'work load'.

And my 2nd question revolves around everything I wrote above, but concerning making comments about some of the topics instead of asking questions.

IOW would you rather we wait (or at least me, since it's a might presumptive to claim to speak for everybody ) before inundating you with yet more of a time sinkhole?

Just wondering

JJ

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi JohnJen,
    Thanks for asking that's very kind of you. I was trying to keep things close together but you know what it's no big deal. What I was thinking about doing is depending on what page part 4 ends up, I'll just go to the bottom of part 3 and type in the location of part 4 and any other subsequent parts of importance the reader may want to find so they don't have to weed through all the posts. So go ahead with questions if people want to converse. I will try and get back to you as quick as I can.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Liberty (10th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Excellent, thanks for that!

Now I gotta start writing my questions and comments down

JJ

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Part 3

Before I get to the rest of the story, I thought I’d throw in a little miscellaneous stuff I’ve noticed. I’ll get back to the Insurgent stuff in part 4, sorry I know I had promised that next, but have to put it on hold.

Both movies, Jupiter Ascending and Insurgent, use Chicago as there imaginary cities. Now maybe this is just a matter of the benefits of shooting in a movie-friendly community, but I do think it’s worth noting. Also remember the film Source Code? This was based on a nuclear disaster occurring in Chicago…..It’s hard not to be concerned for those who live in this area. The politicians are beyond corrupt making it the perfect place for ‘order out of chaos’ should someone choose this for their location of terror. I have no inside information on the topic, I’m merely pointing out observations and hoping I’m wrong.
    Source Code film plot here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Code
    Interesting that you picked up on the Chicago reference. It has been in the media that the NY central FED is moving it's operations there and it was also earlier mentioned in the media that they were cementing the windows up on the Chicago central FED building.

Edit: The reason for the move of the NY FED was given as "in case of a natural disaster".
    Here are a couple of links to financial information channel / sites that do a very good job of reporting the real situation in world economics.

Jim Willie interviews. This guy is good, very entertaining to listen to and doesn't hold back. His official site here; www(dot)goldenjackass(dot)com and here is his latest interview; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moWC...ZEtrdUQFhgWWbN (part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biNa...ZEtrdUQFhgWWbN (part 2)

Also, the X22 Report, here is the latest; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECeQJnIFoCw
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 30th April 2015 at 10:22. Reason: Added some financial links concerning the FED

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    No questions... but a note of thanks for your time and effort..

I noticed certain movies would start a rush of energy through me, with "message feelings" ... the first one I really noticed was an oldie "Braveheart" which I ended up watching 5-6 times. I don't know significance of the "message" the movie passed on to me at that time, but I'll look at in the light of your information and see what comes up..

Thanks again.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2015), Divine Feminine (30th April 2015), Elen (1st August 2016), Liberty (10th May 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (1st May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)