Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Lately, phrases have been wafting through my head like, "Everything you know is wrong" and "You must unlearn what you have learned" and so on. I also kinda feel like I've been cramming. Massed input. Lots of reading and listening to interviews. Thank you for your thoroughness. Research is challenging. Primary sources are hard to come by. I too follow my instincts. They don't lie.
    Cramming is right! I'd give anything to have all this information downloaded into my head. Even more so, I wish I could offer the same to those reading this thread. The difficulty in sharing this story is you have to have a knowledge base to follow as there are many details one should be familiar with which is why I have gone through great pains to lay everything out in a specific order. I'm sure I've lost some who can't remember all the specifics and I completely understand why. I am equally buried in books, numerous website links and countless videos of interest. It's difficult to navigate through a sea of resources and not miss significant clues. I feel like I'm having to re-learn everything, all the way down to what I eat! It's impossible to keep up so I try and do my best. I feel your pain!

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Amazing what one finds while researching, battle of roseline, about to see if I can delve deeper.

http://www.scotsman.com/heritage/his...slin-1-4036636
    You know this article made me laugh because Scotland is hardly free so I found the content to be ironic. Then I scrolled down to read a savvy viewer's comment made at the end and it stated in more clarity probably what most Scots have come to know and feel:

"ROBERT the Bruce is said to have won Scotland's freedom at Bannockburn, but an earlier victory against unbelievable odds may have been just as important in keeping the Scots from becoming slaves of the English crown."

Since when did The Scotsman give a toss about Scotland's freedom? You actively campaign to keep Scotland subject to an English Parliament, where of 650 seats 533 are representing the best interests of English constituencies, with just 59 from Scotland. And where the party of government is decided by the English electorate, even if every vote in Scotland were cast for the same alternative - as GE15 demonstrated."- Viewer in the comment section

...working on my Christmas discovery...should be out soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol, yes I read all, I think four pages of comments as well, I feel there was truth in there being three engagements and Roslin at that time, it's ancestor memory somehow having a part in their unlikely success.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd March 2016), Elen (14th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, I have so much to share, I don't know where to start! I've been a bit distracted with researching new information and I'm debating whether to post it first or get on with what I discovered at Christmas....I truly apologize I can't write more often and I realize how painfully slow it's been waiting for me to divulge more information....I'm annoyed myself!

I'm excited at what I'm discovering because it's reinforcing things I've discussed and already posted, but hopefully this new information will bring more clarity and not only that, it will probably add additional intrigue making you think 'what the h_ ll is really going on?!! It appears to be confirming my theory that this is all by design and there are people in high places who are 'in the know' which is why this information is systematically hitting the collective in a slow uniformed matter via articles, film, t.v etc...in order to program the masses. OmG is all I can say.....And the reason I can figure this out is because I've taken the time to 'know thyself' by studying past lives which has allowed me the ability to see and interpret a whole other story taking place right before our very eyes! I'm so happy to be able to share this with you allowing you to see what I'm seeing in hopes you will understand and maybe have a story of your own to enhance what I'm uncovering.

Yes, I did go see 'Allegiant'....are you kidding me? So don't let my silence fool you, lol.....Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world, especially after all I've seen! It's really difficult to review a movie without doing it at home where I have the ability to pause and take a closer look, make notes, etc...On the fly, I didn't see much to report, but I only had the opportunity to see it once which is not enough, so I can't report in great detail till it comes out on DVD.

Like myself you've probably noticed how similar the scenery in Allegiant (notice the word giant?) is to The Maze series and I walked out of the film wondering if these movies might somehow 'converge' together in their endings which might explain the same Mars like terrain. Is this to remind us of the galactic battles from long ago where we destroyed the planet? Is this why I use to have a horrific repetitive dream as a young child resembling huge battles amongst advance machinery and people on a barren location ending in a massive explosion in which I witnessed my death alongside my twin flame? Who were we? I appeared to be a solider in this dream, working with my twin flame, weapons engaged knowing we were not going to make it out of there...the scenery in both these films is reminiscent of how it looked in my dream.....the story of the Russian boy Borishka comes to mind, remember that?

Back to Allegiant....the biggest reveal if you want to call it that was when the lead character 'David' actually used the phrase 'Grand Experiment' in the film! If I remember correctly there was no mention of 'Grand' in the last film Insurgent. Edith Pryor, the woman who is a family member of Tris(7 generations by the way) only mentions 'experiment' in the scene where she projects as a hologram once Tris had opened the box. Oh and don't forget, even Kerry Cassidy is coming out and has referred to the same 'Grand Experiment' ...I've heard her say it in an interview and very recently in a post on Avalon.

If you take a glance at the plot on the wikipedia page you will see how the whole gene topic is somewhat eluding to what Tom DeLonge said in a recent interview when asked what the aliens want:

yeahright: Who are they? Where are they from? What are they doing? Why are they doing it? According to whom? Why should we trust what 'they' claim?

Tom: They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.

Full interview here:
    http://tothestars.prophpbb.com/topic33.html
    Scroll down if you want to read the plot of Allegiant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Allegiant

The reason I'm taking this seriously is not because of what one person is saying...it's because I'm seeing the story line come in all different directions with similar themes tied to who I was in the past, which tells me there must be something to this....

Don't worry...I'll get to 'the gods' part soon as I have a personal connection shown below and already Akashic Record confirmed,.......but maybe this will get your attention, lol:

Is Katniss Everdeen depicting Greek Goddess Artemis?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 21st April 2016 at 22:23.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had just come across Turman Cash's writings before the interview with Tom DeLonge. He also tells of gods intervening with humans, crafting conflict and war, demanding complete worship and obedience. Their purpose is the resulting death and discord. Much of his discovery involves regression to past lives. (You may already have mentioned him, I don't recall at the moment).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2016), Divine Feminine (21st April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know of Truman Cash, but have never looked at this work. If you have a direct link I'd be interested in looking..takes forever sorting through loads of information. Thanks for any help you can offer.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    I stumbled across it at another forum but I'm pretty sure you can just google and find a free pdf. He says the two books are a giveaway. Interestingly, one of his past lives was as an Egyptian ruler who had to deal with Ra.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2016), Divine Feminine (26th April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A CHRISTMAS SURPRISE

Over the holidays last year I was doing research into one of my past lives when I came across the work of Santos Bonacci. I had heard of him before, as I spent time exploring the legal portion of his research in the past, but I had never delved into any of his other subjects. So while Google searching my past life in Delphi, Greece, I came upon several of his Youtube videos referred to as ‘Know Thyself’. I found this to be very synchronistic as it’s the exact thing I’ve been demonstrating on this thread by sharing a caption of my personal journey and where ‘knowing thyself’ can take a person. And while I have no specific picture memory relating to this phrase coming from the Delphi region which is where it originated and was well known to me, it’s the very thing I’ve been doing. Again in the reincarnation field, what I’m experiencing can be identified as a form of ‘emotional memory’, something you will continue to witness over and over again on this thread as I try and point these occurrences out since it seems happen all the time during my discoveries of this Grand Experiment. I find it amusing and a welcome confirmation showing how often one will observe themselves doing things related to who they were even though they are completely unaware...so here I am, following the advice given long ago from the Priestess Oracle of my twin brother Apollo...like all the way back to 1400 B.C. long ago! ...How is this even possible? But take notice, because as a researcher and intuitive, it ‘feels’ like attention might be warranted, as now I have come upon 3 other researchers touting the “Know Thyself” mantra, such as, Santos Bonacci, Philip Coppens and Mark Pinkham. It is the late Coppens who goes as far to say:
    “Delphi was one of – if not the – most important sites of the first millennium BC. Disappointing archaeological results in the late 19th century pushed it into the background, but in recent years, the fame of Delphi is slowly rising again, like the vapours once rose from its famed chasm. But though the voice of Apollo may no longer resonate on the grey slopes of Mount Parnassus, recently, it seems to be finding a new breath.“ –Philip Coppens

I’ll revisit to Delphi in the next post or so as the above comments are begging to be explored further now that more information is appearing within the mainstream collective to support his viewpoint.

HOLY SCIENCE
    Santos Bonacci’s research has led him to investigate what’s known as the ‘Holy Science’, and after spending over 8 hours watching his videos..and then some, I feel strongly he’s correct in his assessment and much can be learned by exploring further in depth........Remember back on page 12 post #177 when I shared my dabblings and where my intuition was pulling me? I said:
    “Some how this is connected to the classical elements- earth, air, water, and fire...the fifth element being Love...”

The connection was confirmed as Santos explains exactly how these elements are tied into astrology. And once you understand the basics of his presentation, you will begin to see how this information is being implemented by those running the ‘the game’? You will also see the patterns of when events transpire, because those in charge are constantly using this very same Astrotheology as their reasoning behind orchestrating events within specific time periods. It could explain why certain films such as the 'Divergent Series' have specific release dates and themes revolving around this knowledge base. The concepts of an Iron, Bronze, Silver and Golden Age, seem to align with the movement of the planets in correlation to the stars as we are merely living within cycles which he explains beautifully.

SINE WAVE DIAGRAM OF LONG TERM HISTORY

I really hope you take the time to watch his presentations and try an absorb as much as you can.....When you come to this understanding you can see more clearly how much is by design and why some would know ‘the game’ in its entirety. I have a friend who freaks out over the accuracies in the Bible based on what’s happening today, but he does not understand anything about ‘Holy Science’, as if he did, he would see how a book such as the Bible could be written with accurate prophesized descriptions based on the combination of astrology, astronomy and science. Additionally it becomes even easier for one to see how ‘The Grand Experiment’ might be designed and mapped out as ‘they’ would have already acquired the knowledge needed to play ‘the game’!

A quick warning...the videos will seem daunting at first because you’re looking at about an 8 hour commitment. BUT if you’re really into building your knowledge base, you’ll appreciate the value and I think you’ll find it to be time well spent as the research will provide a tool for you to use when observing future events or stories where you may be uncertain of their validity. I totally ‘get’ that most of you probably don’t have a lot of time...if I didn’t feel this had merit, I wouldn’t put it front of you. Let me say this another way....Like I’ve said on this thread and another,

“If you don’t fix the energetic foundation of this planet(the spiritual aspect), you will never have the world you want to live in. People look to ‘systems’ to fix their problems rather than going right to the root of the problem.”-Elizabeth Marie

So in the same token I would say to you, the ‘Holy Science’ is ‘the foundation of knowledge’ needed to understand how your reality works. And I have to believe an advanced civilization already has this kind of info established within its collective and if we are to advance into the ‘Golden Age’ the same knowledge will be needed for our civilization to progress.

So what is this Holy Science? Here’s a short video that will hopefully get you warmed up:
    SANTOS BONACCI THE BIBLE IS THE HOLY SCIENCE- Time: 6:06

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz-qJuCKf-g

A couple of definitions might be helpful:
    Syncretism- The attempted reconciliation or union of different or opposing principles, practices, or parties, as in philosophy or religion.
    Source: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/syncretism?s=ts

Astrotheology- Astrotheology is the holy science that combines astrology, astronomy and theology.- Santos Bonacci

The first part may be a little dry, but keep watching, it gets better. The various charts he utilizes further in the program really pull it all together and give you the visualization to understand more easily. These videos were made a few years back so some of the planetary alignments he discusses have already come and gone.

“When you learn this science you will be doing one great favor to yourself, you will know yourself and as the Oracle of Delphi said, ‘Man know thyself and you will know the heavens and the gods that rule them.-Santos Bonacci

“Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”-Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016

Part I -KNOW THYSELF / Time: 1:37:25

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2luC4AHmHE

Part I Continued -KNOW THYSELF / Time: 2:34:31

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_9lA_0d6U

*The remainder Part II and Part III can be found on youtube. If you have additional knowledge that disagrees with the information provided, don’t be shy, share with us. I’m completely open, as like you, I’m just searching for the truth and what Santos presents appears to make logical sense. What he’s shared has helped me to see how astrology is coinciding with the larger picture and my own personal story, further re-enforcing I’m on the correct path.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 28th April 2016 at 05:24.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2016), Dreamtimer (26th April 2016), Joanna (28th April 2016), lookbeyond (6th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Recently while compiling and absorbing the ‘Holy Science’ information from the previous post, I happened to catch a couple of interesting interviews regarding the UFO topic. One was with Tom DeLonge on Coast to Coast AM and the other was with Linda Moulton Howe not too long after, on the same program. Some of you may have caught my comments on various threads pertaining to both individuals. Like you, I’ve listened to many interviews and watched several Youtube videos enough to be able to tell when something sounds ‘different’ in the tone of well known guests. Tom DeLonge who some of you may remember as musician/ former band member of the group Blink-182, has had an unwavering interest in the UFO subject. He’s currently working on a project with supposed high military officials to help educate the younger generations on UFO’s and what’s been going on behind the scenes. It appears to be a move towards disclosure in a big way, but we’ve all heard this before and have been left with the sound of crickets on more than one occasion, soooo....it makes one overly cautious as to whether this is indeed true or another trip down an empty rabbit hole. I did transcribe a bit from both interviews which I’ll share here. There appears to be merit to what’s being said, which is the reason I’m putting it in front of you in the first place. Both Tom and Linda (who do converse with one another by the way), brought up discussion on Greek mythology, eluding to the fact that ‘the gods’ referenced aren’t mythology, but very real indeed. I might have completely overlooked the content had I not come across 3 researchers discussing the very same, which I mentioned in the previous post. Adding to the significance was researching a past life of mine at the same time that seemed to coincide with what was being said and that’s what prompted me to take a closer look. No doubt there’s a good chance this is tied into the ‘Grand Experiment’ and I felt it worthy to add as content for this thread. As you can probably tell, I’m jumping around a bit and my thoughts may seem jumbled...but this should demonstrate that what I’m experiencing/discovering is live, in real time and unscripted, hence my train of thought isn’t completely organized as well as I’d like.

Below is a list, in no particular order, of a few researchers, and what’s been said in regards to ‘the gods’ of Greek mythology and their well known location revolving around Delphi, Greece.

*PHILIP COPPENS*
    “Delphi was one of – if not the – most important sites of the first millennium BC. Disappointing archaeological results in the late 19th century pushed it into the background, but in recent years, the fame of Delphi is slowly rising again, like the vapours once rose from its famed chasm. But though the voice of Apollo may no longer resonate on the grey slopes of Mount Parnassus, recently, it seems to be finding a new breath.“ – Philip Coppens
    Source: http://philipcoppens.com/delphi.html

*MARK PINKHAM*
    “Gnostic Templar Grand Prior Mark Amaru Pinkham presents the amazing history and teachings of the Left Hand Path —which includes the world’s gnostics, alchemists, secret societies, and mystery school initiates—and its continual battle with the patriarchal adherents of the Right Hand Path. Mark begins with the Garden of Eden and the Gnostics’ First Instructor, the Serpent on the Tree, and then traces the Left Hand Path down through the Sons and Daughters of Seth to the Essenes, Sufis, Knights Templar, Cathars, Freemasons and the Illuminati, as plans for the creation of a One-World Gnostic Civilization gradually unfold.The final piece of the plan is destined to soon fall into place, when the Right and Left Hand Paths come to a peaceful resolution of their ancient battle and work together to create a gnostic civilization that is the union of both paths.The culmination of human civilization will then have arrived, and all institutions and levels of society will encourage people throughout the Earth to complete their spiritual evolution by achieving the goal of the gnostic mandate “Know Thyself.”- Mark Pinkham
    Source: http://www.gnostictemplars.org/books.html

*SANTOS BONACCI*
    “When you learn this science(Holy Science) you will be doing one great favor to yourself, you will know yourself and as the Oracle of Delphi said, ‘Man know thyself and you will know the heavens and the gods that rule them.”-Santos Bonacci

*LINDA MOULTON HOWE*
    Show date:
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/31
    Might still be available on TOT here:
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/9039-C...-31-March-2016
    Linda Moulton Howe Interview From Coast to Coast 3- 31-2016

So Linda was having a discussion with a guest caller where he brings up the fact that we know there’s an alien presence visiting Earth....and paraphrasing his remarks, he’s of “the belief there are probably millions of civilizations out there in our galaxy, but our radio telescopes here on Earth don’t pick up any communications. It’s like there’s a galactic radio silence...it’s like where is everybody?”

Linda: I’ve had this same discussion with many different groups of people over the years. It’s what Paul Davies at Arizona State University calls the ‘eerie silence’ and wrote a book about that question...I’m going to jump to the one discussion and possible hypothesis that I think may perhaps some sense and that is...when you come to human abduction syndrome the interaction with the non-humans is always telepathic and there’s no sound. Every once in a while they will describe some sort of a click, click, click sound and it’s not universal. But that’s the only thing...not voices like we are use to. So the non-human interaction with humans is silent it’s telepathic and if in the universe in the cosmos, if the advanced intelligences aren’t doing verbal communication, if that is the direction that higher intelligence has taken in this particular universe and the civilizations, the one’s that we would like to make contact with, it’s all telepathic or it’s in a frequency that is outside of our radio telescopes and our ears, it might explain why we’re in a silent bubble,.... or,.. it means that it’s possible that there is something in the alien presence that wants to keep Earth isolated, insulated for some period of time for reasons that are still not clear, and that might be a reason...we don’t know it, we haven’t understood it, but there’s some sort of a filter bubble that might have been placed on this solar system. These are some of the thoughts that have come up in discussions with people....even a scientist that I know, of exactly the question you asked tonight. It’s fascinating, and uh.. I think if we can get past 2016 without some terrible nuclear war or something else happening, that we could be, beginning to make the in roads on those kinds of questions with real data, if we could get these wafer crafts going that the University of California Santa Barbara there..chomping at the bit to get those, uh getting out into the solar system and beyond and learning data...and if we can get to Alpha Centauri with one of our little droids from earth we might begin to get first hand information about why we think it’s a silent universe when it fact it’s probably teaming with life even if it’s telepathic.

George Noory: Linda we’re talking about disclosure how I do not think it’s going to come from government, if it comes at all it’ll be from whistleblowers..what are your thoughts?

Linda: At the upcoming Contact In The Desert which is June 3 through 6th in Joshua tree,.. I’m going to be doing several lectures and workshops that relate to each other one after and another in a way in my mind and in a way I’m putting them in together, I’m going to be doing a taxonomy of E.T.’s in on, that includes an outline allegedly for President Ronald Reagan and there is a presentation of a list of types..five are listed of which four are described as ‘friendlies’ and only one is a foe, but the foe is considered to be hostile...Then there is the question as how big is the biggest box that humans really are in, in all of this..and when I was working on the Home Box Office project back in 1983, the working title was UFO’s the E.T. Factor, and there was a person who crossed my path in that year that I think worked for an alphabet soup agency and he told me, ‘keep in mind the Greek gods weren’t mythology, they are real E.T.’s and they fight”. And he said, “one of the big mysteries is Zeus and the Titans fought each other”, but what did they fight over(says Linda)?” (Alphabet soup guy says), “Linda, if we had the answer to that question, if you had the answer to that question, we might be able to understand what’s happening.”

At the time, I had no context for what I just said to you. And now it’s these many years later and I’ve walked thousands more miles in all of this trying to understand the facts and the truth. And I think that fighting/conflict, yin and yang, black and white, light and dark, all of it, is a part of this universe even though we would all like everything beyond earth to be decent and rational and reasonable and no wars and everything wonderful... And I don’t think that’s realistic. So, if you are in the government shoes and you know that we are...I’m convinced we already have neutralizing gravity technologies in the black programs, that when Ben Rich said in the early 90’s that we had the technologies to take ‘ET Home’, he was referencing the Spielberg movie and he meant, we had the ability. We probably in the black projects already have something that can go interstellar space, but the rest of the scientific world doesn’t know that. All of that may be the bridge, the government is waiting to get a lot of this out in such a way that it’s not going to shock the psychy of scientists and so forth. I personally think that the non-humans, they have a very logical reason for keeping us sheltered, because if in fact this is true..if you just think about this for a minute...that Zeus and the Titans were extra-terrestrial, real....and they fought each other. What did they fight over? Did they fight over humans as Enlil(sp?) and Enki were suppose to fight about in the Summerian world as the Annunaki’s, that’s another group...and that over and over again the thing that has always impressed me, the longer I have tried to go after the pressure of fact...I’m only interested in the truth, that the deeper I have gone, the longer I have persisted, the more the entire phenomena keeps coming into this area of human beings created to be like the Avatar representative of something else behind the Matrix and that there really is a Matrix and there really are forces behind it and that the government may decide in a logical way, that they’re just going to wait until this generation and the next generation pass and then by that point, it may be that we have the 25 percent the 30 percent light travel between Mars and the Earth and the rest of the solar system and we’re already becoming space travelers on our own when a bigger box will be allowed to be introduced to us...and when these facets are all put together, I find it exciting, I don’t find it scary. I find all of this to be a reason to keep exploring and to leave behind war, and darkness and hatred. We have to leave that.”

When you think about Linda’s remarks, can you see how this might tie into the ‘Grand Experiment’? Could it be why planet Earth seems isolated from any obvious and apparent existence of life within our galaxy, as the game wouldn’t have worked if we knew who we really were or where we were from....How can one not think this after all we’ve seen? When she says, “the more the entire phenomena keeps coming into this area of human beings being created to be like the Avatar representative of something else behind the Matrix...” Now why would she say such a thing, what else does she know? I get the feeling she’s prompting us here....Could this tie into my Kundalini theory where I suggested it’s quite possible I may have been representing a specific tribe or race?

After thinking about being told of the true existence of the ‘Greek gods’ Linda goes on to say, “At the time, I had no context for what I just said to you.....”

I have to highlight how well I can relate to her statement, which intuitively adds credence to her sincerity, imo. As a researcher myself since 2008, I can’t tell you how often I’ve experienced the same....I will come upon information I know may be important and yet I have nothing to reference its validity...years later, another piece of the puzzle falls into place and suddenly what seemed like erroneous evidence is now beginning to make sense and finds its purpose amongst a cornucopia of once displaced pieces to the game. It’s this type of remark that reveals her character in a favorable manner and gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, we are getting some truth here. I would still proceed with caution as we know the alternative media has heavy infiltration of CIA disinfo agents to purposefully confuse and defuse coherence or truth amongst the collective.

Oh and one more thing..Linda went on to say in this interview that the year 2016 would be the year of disclosure, something she had been told several years back.

*TOM DELONGE*
    Moving on, let’s look at Tom DeLonge. Originally I was going to post bits of his interview with George Knapp but this post is long enough so I’ll keep it brief and to the point. If you have the opportunity, look up the interview on Coast to Coast AM sometime in late March. I’m including the snippet of a conversation I posted previously to complete the point that this ‘Greek god’ topic keeps coming up.

TOM'S AMA AT ABOVETOPSECRET
    yeahright: Who are they? Where are they from? What are they doing? Why are they doing it? According to whom? Why should we trust what 'they' claim?
    Tom: They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.
    Source: http://tothestars.prophpbb.com/topic33.html

Interestingly and quite timely, I had my own brush with the Greek mythology prior to these interviews back in October 2015 and didn’t fully understand what had been put before me until just a month ago when I had more time to research. It required a correction on this thread as I began to realize I had misinterpreted what I was originally told. I’ll clarify and explain in more detail soon.

So it appears we are being painted a picture that's strongly suggesting the Greek ‘gods’ are indeed real and with the topic being brought front stage and center, suddenly its incorporation into the mainstream collective became more and more apparent. Coming up, I’ll show you several examples, and like myself, you may find your mind pondering the same questions I’ve been, such as....where could this all be going?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 28th April 2016 at 06:41.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2016), Joanna (28th April 2016), lookbeyond (6th May 2016), modwiz (28th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    If you have additional knowledge that disagrees with the information provided, don’t be shy, share with us. I’m completely open, as like you, I’m just searching for the truth and what Santos presents appears to make logical sense.

I'd like to add a few things here, as from where I'm standing, the 'gods' are very real - and as their existence is not in linear time, what is ancient on this planet, or within this universe, is all Now for them, depending upon only where they place the focus of their thought and their soul essence, as to what is 'active' and what remains latent, just 'a memory', within the field of experiences and expressions.

My preference is for the terms 'great expansion' or 'grand experience' over experiment, as the connotation is subtly different, and to me, all of this, all creation across every dimension, galaxy and universe, is simply Source expressing itself through the experiences of innumerable individuated energies from its field, that we call 'souls'.

To understand the 'gods', I've found more than logical sense is needed. To truly feel and experience what they/we are needs deep, clear soul memory (as distinct from 'emotional memory', which is attachments, likenesses and empathies felt within, and extended from, one's emotional field) and inner connectedness with Source, Spirit, or whatever name we call the Cosmic Consciousness.

'Gods' basically covers so many star nation beings, so many factions, of varied intentions...which in the memories contained within myths, became battles of the gods, wars of angels, mostly for or about humans on Earth, as humans tend to interpret everything as being about them, but in my view, the myths contain memories and metaphors that go - and originate - beyond Earth, and which contain clues to the galactic unfoldment of life in the Milky Way. Yes, there are the genetic 'manipulators', but again, this is a term with negative connotations that apply to the cold experimenters. Yet also, there are genetic creators, the seeders, those who refine and rebalance that which has been distorted and limited, beings of love and compassion.

Recently, I was guided to look into the constellation Ara. I was approaching it from the perspective of feline beings (Ar/Ari in Hebrew means 'lion', as in Archangel Ariel, 'Lion of God'). But in reading about it, I found Ara in Greek means 'altar' (Ariel is also called the Angel of the Altar), and wrote this about it in a blog post:

The Greek myth of Ara holds another pearl of truth, for they saw Ara (located close to the heart of the Milky Way galaxy) as the altar upon which the gods first made offerings and formed an alliance, in order to defeat Cronus and the Titans. Cronus was identified with Time (Chronus, named Saturn by the Romans – Lord of Time/Karma), and this is a story of the re-ascension of the ‘children who had fallen into time’ (Cronus eating his children = time devours all/mortality) by aligning their energies together, in an alliance of different paths and expressions through many galactic ‘Houses’ as one unified family. And it is unity consciousness, love and cooperation, that brings about collective ascensions. Hence tales of immortal ‘gods’, dwelling on the heights of Mt Olympus and drinking golden ambrosia, the elixir of eternal youth. Not all who gained/regained the heights (higher dimensions) remained in unity consciousness and Source alignment…there have been many shifts of energies along the way.

The battle of the Greek Gods against their father, Cronus, and the Titans, is a metaphor for beings who 'dropped' into the slower dimensions of dualism and polarity regaining 'immortality', being free of time and death, in the faster/higher dimensions.

I'll quote a bit more from the same post, an extension of some things I wrote in another thread on TOT, which feels relevant to this whole 'matrix model':

On Earth, this can be seen in reversals of concepts of the nature of ‘reality’ in ancient times. I’ll speak of just a few here, so you can see/feel the pattern of shifts in polarity, starting with maya, which is now commonly used to denote the ‘illusion of the material world’, with a negative connotation of an illusion which entraps, like a deception or enticement that obscures spirit, to which souls become attached and caught in the wheel of karma. However, in the earliest texts of the Rig Veda (Hindu scriptures), where maya was first described, it was seen as a magical power or attribute of the gods, their creational shaping of energy into form, aligned with Parama Purusa, the supreme being (Source), very different to its current meaning – which was already present in the later Rig Veda texts.

Similarly, the word demiurge for creator being went through a deep reversal. To Plato and the Neoplatonists, the demiurge was the craftsman of the realm of form, and the forms were emulations of pure, eternal Ideas – so for instance, behind the myriad variations of form of every tree, there is an ideal of ‘Tree’ that has or is an immutable essence. In the Platonic view, the demiurge was benevolent, and the level of form intrinsically connected to the essences it emulated. Later, the Gnostics and other groups viewed creation through the gaze of dualism, seeing the non-material realm as ‘good’ and the material realm as separate and ‘evil’. Therefore the creator of forms, the demiurge, was viewed as a malevolent being, and matter as death, to be escaped from. So demiurge went through the same kind of reversal as maya. (This represents shifts of lighter to denser frequencies on/around Earth, and which frequencies the human view has fixed on, through numerous phases).

Connected with the shifts of maya and demiurge is the word ahura from ancient Persia, which became asura in India. Ahura in the Gathas (Zoroastrian scriptures) were creator gods, angelic beings protecting, guiding and helping humans back toward love in divine light. Other beings called divs were to be avoided, as entities that would lead humans false/astray. In India’s Vedas, once again like maya in the earlier texts and in line with the Gathas, the asura were benevolent creator gods, while the devas were mischievous or malign entities to be avoided (div and deva being the origins of the modern word devil). Yet in later texts, the two were reversed, with the devas seen as benevolent gods and the asura as demons. Can you see and feel the pattern of energies and reversals, a sign of the shift away from unity/unified consciousness which fuels the dividing split gaze? It is this shift away from unity-of-seeing, from wholeness in harmony with Source, that is ‘loss of innocence’. The innocence of wholeness and harmony is the dwelling place of inner sense. Where unity is gone, the inner sense – from which wisdom and clarity arise – is fragmented (and lesser light, fractured energies, can slip through the cracks).

From my Twin Flame: “Maya, in true essence, is the Mother Song, Ma Ya. It is the singing. Sounding-of-light into forms. It is prime motion of shaping, cupping, wrapping energy into form. It is the threads of ‘hu’ wrapped and merged within the centre of the Ara, as A-Hu-Ra, the sacred I moving sound through light in One motion, Source’s shaping quality. This is true within all dimensions, as you call them. Sound-shaping of energy, the creational expressing. Inpressing light, expressing forms. Forms of density within slower bands, forms of hwae* in swifter bands. (* there isn’t a literal translation for hwae – picture it as the shimmering light quality of how forms appear in higher dimensions)

It is the cloth around the altar, which holds all the ‘golden-prints’ of creation within its weave. Does the cloth of forms appear dark to you, obscuring the altar? Does it appear as translucent gold, its shining threads arising from the Love which is its bedrock, supporting it, and through which you can see the altar itself? What is the altar? It is the offering of Life, from Source’s Heart. Countless bowls and chalices, candles and platters lay upon this altar, arisen from the cloth…stars and constellations they are, galaxies and the many bright universes in dimensional bands, and all life thriving within them. The cloth of golden connects them all, they all rest upon it, nor can they be removed from it. The illusion of the veil of forgetting can be swathed around them – the shadow maya, yet this takes much control, for it is a discord to the hu (creation sound).

Control requires energy. Thus those who seek to control fuel their beings on the energy released when souls engaging in the shadow maya as their reality react to the polarity within it. Reacting to the shadow cloth fuels and magnetizes those seeking control. This is why we say, ‘Be in Peace, or be in pieces.’ In true Peace, deep unconditional peace, every soul in existence can see the altar through the cloth, be-hold the grace of the offering, shape in harmony of tones the energy of the offering within the weave as Source’s co-creators and sub-creators. Creating with Love, unconditional love, we are aligned with the Providence of Source, the offering that provides all potentials in all dimensions. Feel this in your heart, create within your inner heart, and the shadow relinquishes its hold. All alignments are revealed to you, for wise creating….and wise creating reveals alignments.”

Syncretism is a double-edged sword, for it can connect dots and increase clarity, yet it can blur the picture. Because the ancient world was entirely syncretic in its outlook, and said this god is (like) this god is (like) this god, that created much blur, as well as some accuracies.
    For instance, the Greek name Hermes was applied to both the Egyptian gods Thoth and Anubis (seen in the transitional cult of Hermanubis) because they saw likenesses in both to their idea of Hermes. Yet Thoth and Anubis are distinctly different gods with different attributes, stories and roles in the Egyptian myths.
    From an ET point of view, a 'sun god' would simply mean one entering the solar system through the higher dimensional 'stargate/portal' of the Sun. Earth humans put their 'sun gods' together, of which an Egypto-Greek example would be the cult of Horapollo. Yet the Egyptian myths spoke of at least three distinct Horuses/Hor-ur, Horus the Elder, husband of Isis; Horus the son, of Isis and Osiris, and Horus-Ra, or Horakhty.
    This is why I say to understand who is who, and what is what, in other dimensions, at a deeper level, requires more than the logic of the mind.

This is my favourite photo of Mount Olympus. Yeah, I know it's a lenticular cloud...but, well....haha....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2016), Divine Feminine (30th April 2016), Dreamtimer (28th April 2016), modwiz (30th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Beautiful picture of Mount Olympus, love it.....dare I say I want my forest back? Lol... To know Artemis is to understand my desire, thereby enhancing one’s ability to appreciate the satire.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    “My preference is for the terms 'great expansion' or 'grand experience' over experiment, as the connotation is subtly different, and to me, all of this, all creation across every dimension, galaxy and universe, is simply Source expressing itself through the experiences of innumerable individuated energies from its field, that we call 'souls'.”
    I believe your preference and perception may be different because you probably haven’t watched the movies listed in this thread or completely understand the theory being presented, no easy feat for anyone considering the magnitude of information needed to draw the same conclusion. It’s not that I don’t agree with your assessment, I do and it’s beautifully worded, but depending on how you’re looking at the situation, will skew your interpretation to lean in one direction over another. If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re focusing on a broad description as a whole, where my intention was to hone in a specific area. If you would have watched the movies, mainly the Divergent Series and The Maze Runner and had been a person who possibly went through your own ‘sim’, in doing so, you might better understand why the word ‘Experiment’ seems to be the favored theme being placed within the collective. What I’m seeing play out on film compared to my own personal experience fits with ‘they’re’ description of ‘The Grand Experiment’, IF my theory is correct. So what is this ‘Experiment’? In theory, it’s specific individuals being put in specific situations or a ‘sim’ with the point being to evoke a specific response(Kundalini), thereby creating specific energetic templates by specific bloodlines as a way to resolve conflicts between ancient clashing races in ways we have yet to understand as currently we cannot measure the effects of the heart in the quantum world. To play ‘the game’, it’s becomes obviously necessary for everyone involved to be cloaked with a veil of amnesia, as who would play if they knew who they really were and where they really came from? It wouldn’t work! It’s why Earth needed to be isolated so ‘the game’ could be played in its entirety. This is the ham sandwich description. Should this be accurate...honestly, it’s effing brilliant if you ask me, lol. But to your point, no doubt the manifestations of numerous ‘experiments’ and/or ‘experiences’ in varying capacities, are taking place regardless of our awareness to their existence, as the design of the matrix allows for the flow of endless possibilities of varying degrees.

Please don’t think I’m dismissing your viewpoint which is much appreciated and needed, I’m just taking the opportunity to clarify as I realize everyone’s perception and description will vary based on the extent of their knowledge base combined with what they’ve experienced. It’s been difficult to articulate this story/theory in its entirety because there are so many facets involved it’s very easy to skip over tidbits of importance while demonstrating how one is connecting the dots. Though at times tedious, writing is the most effective means for sharing because it allows for one to read and absorb at an individual’s desired pace, something verbal communication cannot offer. Also realize I have to stay within the context of what’s being presented to the masses which is how I started this thread in the initial post and why I use ‘they’re’ wording (Grand Experiment)... as to use my own, would only confuse and possibly dilute the message of an already complicated scenario playing out in the court of public perception.

“'Gods' basically covers so many star nation beings, so many factions, of varied intentions...which in the memories contained within myths, became battles of the gods, wars of angels, mostly for or about humans on Earth, as humans tend to interpret everything as being about them, but in my view, the myths contain memories and metaphors that go - and originate - beyond Earth, and which contain clues to the galactic unfoldment of life in the Milky Way. Yes, there are the genetic 'manipulators', but again, this is a term with negative connotations that apply to the cold experimenters. Yet also, there are genetic creators, the seeders, those who refine and rebalance that which has been distorted and limited, beings of love and compassion.”
    Yes, I’m glad you expressed this point and it was something I wanted to address in a future post. I can only presume we were called ‘the gods’ because to the natives it was their description of those they knew to be from other places beyond planet Earth. It’s why I said earlier in this thread, my intuition was telling me, we weren’t just the messenger of the Archangels, some of us were the Archangels. And in the same token, the Archangels were likely ‘gods’ just as their Greek counterparts as it’s looking like we may be one in the same. You can bet I’m definitely seeking a connection, which is probably somewhere to be found in ancient texts, scrolls, tablets, et al.....though currently, it remains to be seen if this tie has even been allowed to be translated and incorporated into the public knowledge arena. I might be one of the few who has figured this out as the only way to do so without the aide of ancient writings would be to 'know thyself.'

“Syncretism is a double-edged sword, for it can connect dots and increase clarity, yet it can blur the picture. Because the ancient world was entirely syncretic in its outlook, and said this god is (like) this god is (like) this god, that created much blur, as well as some accuracies.

For instance, the Greek name Hermes was applied to both the Egyptian gods Thoth and Anubis (seen in the transitional cult of Hermanubis) because they saw likenesses in both to their idea of Hermes. Yet Thoth and Anubis are distinctly different gods with different attributes, stories and roles in the Egyptian myths.

From an ET point of view, a 'sun god' would simply mean one entering the solar system through the higher dimensional 'stargate/portal' of the Sun. Earth humans put their 'sun gods' together, of which an Egypto-Greek example would be the cult of Horapollo. Yet the Egyptian myths spoke of at least three distinct Horuses/Hor-ur, Horus the Elder, husband of Isis; Horus the son, of Isis and Osiris, and Horus-Ra, or Horakhty.

This is why I say to understand who is who, and what is what, in other dimensions, at a deeper level, requires more than the logic of the mind.”
    Exactly why there’s so much confusion going on! Different names and attributes for the same ‘gods’ a nightmare waiting for one trying to sift and sort through all the details. And here’s where ‘knowing thyself’ and the ‘Holy Science’ can help, both my point and that of Santos Bonacci. While researching my past life as Artemis I’m forced to address this very same issue as there are so many different versions of her, making an individual wonder, which one is the truth? I’m still fresh in the rabbit hole, but I can share that the Greek version seems to fit my persona more accurately though I do see a few accolades of truth amongst the other versions. Later on I’ll demonstrate with examples showing the matches once I have the time to compile and assess varying content so you can see why I think this is a proper identification. After all I’ve uncovered, without a doubt, if the individuals who played the roles of ‘the gods’ took the time to ‘know thyself’ in the same manner I have, they would be able to identify the most accurate aspects of mythology and muddied history based on who they are today which is exactly what I’ve been able to do and continue to do. Knowing one’s core incarnations combined with being a well documented individual is necessary to allow one substantial material to assist in the process of discovery.

Here’s one example I experienced which will demonstrate how it can work:
    There’s been much confusion to the date of the birth of Mary Queen of Scots. It was rumored she was born on Dec. 7, but varying historical books suggest the date to be Dec. 8 as that’s when she was said to have celebrated it publicly. Continuing on in the misrepresentation, history goes on to report when her father King James V died, his little girl was crowned queen and acquired the throne of Scotland at the mere age of 6 days old........ King James died Dec. 14......... therefore 14-6 = Dec. 8 her presumed birth date,......Follow me now.......Queen Mary was actually born on Dec. 7 and it was decided to celebrate her birthday a day later because Dec. 7 was known to be the celebration of the Immaculate Conception, which by the way, was in honor of her once cousin Mary Magdalene during her past life as Saint Mary Helena Salome, which is why she was really born on Dec. 7 in the first place as it aligns to the soul group from whence she came.....which means.......she wasn’t 6 days old when she ascended the throne of Scotland, she was 7 days old. And it’s the very reason why today, Dec. 7 (my wedding day) would be a significant day in my life as that time period is paralleling this time period because both are times of Renaissance. And it’s the very reason why the 3’s and 7’s are following me around from one incarnation to the next and it’s why I know Dec. 7th is the accurate date because the number 7 represents the 7 planets, the number of the gods and Artemis was known to be the 3rd planet, Goddess of the Moon. This is what I've compiled so far, yet I feel like I'm still missing something:

PLANETS- the Elohim’s-the God’s
    1. Sun-male/gas/represents the Fire/God of the Sun Apollo
    2. Mercury- girl/ solid/God of Mercury Hermes(messenger of God)? Son of Zeus and Maia
    3. Moon- girl/solid/represents the Water/Goddess of the moon Artemis
    4. Venus-girl/ solid/represents the Air/Goddess of Venus Aphrodite?
    5. Mars- boy/solid/God of Mars and War Ares?
    6. Jupiter-boy/gas/god of thunder/ represents Ether/God of Thunder Zeus/God of all Gods
    7. Saturn-boy/gas/represents Earth/God of Saturn Cronus/ruler of the ears

Now maybe my quotes make more sense? Interestingly the later quote was made well before my knowledge came full circle to where it is today...and how does one explain that? I just knew...

“Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”-Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016

“The past is your future.” - Elizabeth Marie, July 2010
    Translation- Everything you are today aligns with who you were and who you’ll be in the times to come.

Back to the Dec. 7 date....... see what ‘they’re’ doing?...Cooking the history books.....hiding the truth.....you bet they know...someone knows......But alas it’s how ‘the game’ works and ‘knowing thyself’ affords me the luxury of clearly being able to recognize the significance and truth occurring during specific time periods in history compared to the now of today. Which gives me the inescapable feeling that much more of our reality is happening ‘as designed’ in order for ‘the game’ to play out in the proper manner in hopes of a favorable outcome in its entirety which is why to know the ‘Holy Science’ becomes a significant piece of the puzzle and a major component of the design as it’s what influences ‘the game’. You have people/souls being strategically placed in specific roles and locations which align and correspond in synergistic fashion to key ley lines and fields of energy well known to the designers of the Matrix. Several lead individuals such as somebody at the top of the likes of Warner Bros. and Lionsgate Films, etc.. knows of what I speak as their films and t.v. programs portray their level of knowledge...And while I’m at it....it appears Tom DeLonge and Co. know.....Consider this commentary written by a person reviewing Tom and A.J’s new book, Sekret Machines:

Source: http://tothestars.prophpbb.com/topic3-10.html
    “So, great book, bravo! Fantastic story! Triangles are real. Saucers are real. Spheres are real. The Gods of Greek and other mythology were real and aliens. And never left and are still alive?

Yep, alive and in the flesh and imagine that....already thinking about the next ‘game’ that might require my participation and attention.....lol....Hey Apollo, dear twin soul and friend, care to join me? Hurry, hurry catch me if you can, should you be too late, follow the number of the gods and ley lines to see where I might land....

Hunger Games Katniss and Peeta of District 12(which adds to 3) aka Artemis and Apollo?....just sayin
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 30th April 2016 at 03:50.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2016), Dreamtimer (30th April 2016), Elen (30th April 2016), Joanna (2nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a few more things on the ‘Know Thyself’ topic....... Here’s an interesting piece written by Andrew Scholtz a professor at Bingham University. His bio below reveals his education and background.
    Source: https://www.binghamton.edu/cnes/peop...ty/andrew.html

“Andrew Scholtz received his PhD in classics from Yale University in 1997. Appointed to the Department of Classical and Near Eastern Studies in 2000, he specializes in classical Greek drama, prose, and cultural history, and Greek and Latin rhetoric and historiography. His teaching interests include Latin and Greek at all levels, as well as classics-in-translation courses with a cultural focus.”

This was tough to copy and paste because of the format being a pdf, so check out the link for the best view, but here’s some of what was said:
    Gnōthi sauton — “Know Thyself”
    © 2006 by Andrew Scholtz

Mini-Essay

In the 1999 film The Matrix, there is a scene in the apartment of the character
    known as the Oracle. Above her kitchen door hangs a plaque with the following
    inscription, “Nosce temet,” which is a translation of gnōthi sauton, Greek for
    “Know thyself,” from the temple of Apollo at Delphi. (Link here.) In context, the
    fitness of the proverb (whether for Neo or for the oracle’s ancient clients) seems
    fairly obvious. Those seeking Apollo’s guidance (through his mouthpiece, a
    priestess called the Pythia) needed first to know themselves before they could fit
    that guidance to their own situations. Just so, Neo must know himself first before
    he’ll ever understand his destiny in relation to the situations fortune has placed
    him in. Or, as Socrates might put it, “the unexamined life is not worth the living”
    (Plato Symposium).
    As originally written in a local script, the saying could perhaps have looked
    somewhat as follows:
    (see link below for inscription)

though that’s really only a guess, nor is that my field. (For more on archaic Greek
    letter forms, visit the Poinikastas site.)
    At all events, this saying, which neither Socrates nor Plato came up with original-
    ly, plays an important part in the Socratic writings (ancient writings featur-
    ing/focused on Socrates) of Plato. (What little Socrates wrote, none of it philoso-
    phy, has not survived.) For Socrates, the most important knowledge to be pur-
    sued was self-knowledge. As for his own self-knowledge, what set him apart was
    that he knew that he didn’t know, that he that he had much to learn.1
    This theme of self-knowledge comes vividly to life in Greek tragedy. In Aeschy-
    lus’ Agamemnon, the chorus declares that Zeus “has laid it down as law: from suf-
    fering, knowledge.” In Sophocles’ Oedipus the King, tragic events unfold as the
    title character gradually learns the horrible truth of his own identity. Thus Oedi-
    pus the arrogant tyrant can see with his eyes but not with his mind. Not only
    can’t he “handle” the truth of what he’s done; he can’t even handle the truth of
    who he really is: killer of his father, husband of his mother. Enlightenment comes
    hard for Oedipus, and when it does come, he gauges out his eyes and gives up
    the throne.

He could, therefore, boast — and we’re told that the Delphic Oracle backed him up on this
    — of being wiser than anyone else: no one Socrates knew was as willing as he
    was to own up to his or her own ignorance. To face one’s ignorance honestly becomes, then, the beginning of true knowledge.

Maybe, though, the effort to know oneself is self-indulgent, narcissistic. Or may-
    be not. Paradoxically, self-knowledge cannot be gained but through others; it is a
    crucially social form of knowledge. So, for instance, in Plato, by gazing into the
    eyes of your lover, you gaze into a window of the self. “I” turns out, then, to be just another word for “we.”

Source: https://www.binghamton.edu/cnes/docs/gnothi_sauton.pdf

Were you aware of the ‘Know Thyself’ inscription found on a plaque hanging above the doorway of the well known Oracle’s kitchen from the movie The Matrix?

Forgot to mention a book written by the well known Eric Von Daniken called Odyssey of the Gods. With all the recent talk and observation of the Greek ‘gods’ topic, doesn’t it make you want to get his book?

http://www.legendarytimesbooks.com/o...nt-greece.html

Odyssey of the Gods - The Alien History of Ancient Greece- copyright 2002?
    Erich Von Daniken turns his attention to ancient Greece! Von Daniken's exhausting research suggests that the Greek 'gods' were in fact extraterrestrias who arrived on Earth thousands of years ago. Archaeological evidence and the writings of the ancients, including Aristotle, prove these gods interbred with humans, performed genetic experiments, and bred 'mythical' creatures, such as centaurs and Cyclops. For anyone interested in Greece, extraterrestrial encounters, or the untold story of civilization, Odyssey of the Gods is a fascinating and revolutionary interpretation of ancient Greek sites and legends...

Odyssey of the Gods explores evidence suggesting:

- The oracular site of Delphi was an aircraft refueling station
    - Jason's pursuit of the golden fleece was in fact a search for an essential aircraft component.
    - Were the ancient cities of Troy and Atlantis one in the same?
    - The city was destroyed in a war between aliens or their descendants
    - What we now recognize as 'Greek myth' is in fact history
    - A startling new explanation of the Atlantis legend

Von Däniken stirs up another controversy with an imaginative supposition: What if the myths of ancient Greece were attempts to describe events that really happened? What if ancient peoples were visited, not by imaginary gods and goddesses, but by extraterrestrial beings who arrived on earth thousands of years ago?

The author's research into both ancient mythology and current archaeological discoveries leads him to some explosive hypotheses. He suggests that the best explanation of such creatures as centaurs and Cyclops, as well as stories about the lost continent of Atlantis and wars among the deities, may be efforts by artists of the times to record never-before-seen phenomena.

Von Daniken's conclusions are astounding, but they are argued with such vigor and clarity that the reader cannot fail but to be simulated and provoked into considering the implications of his revolutionary findings for mankind's cosmic past...

Dozens of color photos depicting ancient sculptures and temple decorations document a variety of hitherto unexplained objects which, von Däniken points out, look surprisingly similar to equipment used by today's astronauts. Could these be long-lost secrets, being rediscovered by scientists today?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 2nd May 2016 at 04:45.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2016), Joanna (2nd May 2016), sandy (2nd May 2016)

Thanks
    DF, have you watched any of Battlestar Galactica, the newest one? It's quite good. The Greek gods play an important role in the series and the President has visions. They're the last surviving humans and are trying to find their ancient planet of origin, Earth.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Joanna (2nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Awesome, thanks for the tip Dreamtimer! I usually don't watch much t.v., but it's becoming occasionally helpful when searching for clues. I'm familiar with the original Battlestar Galactica, but nothing beyond. I'll take a look and add to my upcoming post.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    With the whole Greek mythology on my radar since last October 2015, it didn’t take long before I began to notice the concept being incorporated into the mainstream. I compiled a list of several examples I’ve come across during recent research binges. Articles, movies, t.v. programs, even a corporation, you name it. I’m sure there’s more I’ve missed, but you’ll get the idea on the few I’ve uncovered. And it’s for this very reason it’s easy to see that our reality is being systematically orchestrated as I’ve mentioned before in past posts. This alone is enough confirmation for me that ‘the game’ is well known by those at the top and plans are moving accordingly. It also explains why I’m intuitively sensing a different tone in interviews where I can ‘feel’ that specific individuals know what’s really going and are just playing they’re ‘part’ in the whole scheme of things to move ‘the game’ along.

Don’t dig too deep on the variety of links I’ve provided(in regards to the t.v. shows)...I’m not entrenched in the plots for hidden meanings...yet.... though I can only presume they’re there...I’m merely showing you the various connections so you can see how the concept is being inserted into the collective eluding to a hidden agenda at play. Here are a few examples at a glance:

Anybody watch this program, Supernatural? Apparently it’s been airing for quite some time...well isn’t it interesting to find one of their themes revolved around Zeus and Co. ? Season 8 to be exact, which would have aired in the year 2013.
    http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Zeus
    Remember The Titans Season 8- 2013
    http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Remember_the_Titans

Though I have not watched the above show, from what I’ve read so far it seems reminiscent of the current Once Upon a Time(2015-2016 season) t.v.series that airs on ABC, which had its own run of the Greek god’s theme.
    http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/...%29#King_Midas

I haven’t had time to watch this one either, but Dreamtimer shared it too has a Greek mythology theme:
    Battlestar Galactica
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...4_TV_series%29

"The Kobol gods have the same names and characteristics as the Greek Olympian gods and the show makes references to Zeus (as well as Jupiter), Hera, Athena, Poseidon, Ares (as well as Mars), and Apollo. As evidenced by prayers offered by the human characters, the Kobol gods are morally refined and are believed to watch over and intervene benevolently in the lives of the just. This is similar to the concept of the gods during the Greek classical and Hellenistic periods, not the amoral (and very human) gods of the Greek archaic period. In another parallel to Western polytheism, the names of the Twelve Colonies and their planets are similar to the names of the constellations in the Greco-Roman zodiac. The finale implies that the Greek and Roman pantheons, as well as several ancient belief systems including the zodiac, were imported to Earth by the colonial survivors.

The principal means of transmitting divine knowledge are the Sacred Scrolls. The Scrolls chronicle the early period of human existence, when people and the gods purportedly lived together on the planet Kobol, whose location at the beginning of the series is unknown and is regarded as mythical by secular humans. The Scrolls tell that at some point in time, twelve human tribes left Kobol and founded the Twelve Colonies, while a thirteenth headed towards Earth. This is also referred to in the opening words of the Scrolls: "Life here began out there."

Not sure if you’ve picked up on this, but notice in all these programs and storylines there seems to be 12 tribes, or 12 colonies, etc? Sometimes 13? There is significance to this number and what’s being portrayed as if it’s a true representation of something we have yet been told about possibly tied to where we come from?

Here’s an author observing the very same ‘Artemis’ qualities depicted in various mediums:
    Artemis Archetype Arises in Modern Day Films, Books- August 2014
    http://womensenews.org/2014/08/artem...y-films-books/

Speaking of Katniss....another Artemis-like character from the Hunger Games Series....One can find several parallels in the traits of Katniss and Peeta from District 12 compared to Twin Greek Gods Apollo and Artemis. I just came across one that is way too coincidental to pass up....A past life of Apollo’s and Aretims’ is that of Mr. and Mrs.Terentius Neo. I believe my name was Helena, but I have not been able to get confirmation through my research as they only seem to list Terentius’ name. We were bakers during the times of Pompeii. I shared with you that our fresco is the oldest portrait of a couple ever found. It was excavated in 1911, which adds up to #3. So you can imagine my surprise when I came across this photo of 'Peeta' in front of his family's bakery, as I had forgotten his role in district 12 prior to ‘the games’. LMAO! NO WAY is this a coincidence especially when you know who’s controlling the screen play!

While I was doing a quick image search of the Pompeii photo of the Neo’s to add to this post, the weirdest thing happened....I saw this picture of them and clicked on it:

The guy who posted appears to be a coin collector and had this to say under the picture:
    “This family portrait of the bread baker Terentius Neo and his wife, found in their home and bakery, is a sensitive study shaded as if in natural light to bring reality to clothing and form. This is no Apollo, indeed Neo's features are suggestive of Samnite origins, bbony with a large forehead, and a slightly unkempt beard and moustache. He looks nervously at the artist, somehow his wife is more poised and elegant, perhaps of a different class. Significantly she opens her writing tablet to show him, having no secrets. Whilst found in a bakery there is a view that Neo may have been a lawyer hence the scroll, or perhaps that was a standard prop of literacy? Wheat was fundamental to Rome, more so than today when potatos and rice play a bigger role. Meals were centered around grain in one or other form: husked wheat (far) made into porridge (puls), or naked wheat (frumentum) made into bread. Pompeii was full of bakeries and bread was the staple food in the Roman city, perhaps eaten with oil, fruits or nuts and herbs to provide a balanced diet, if lucky sweetened with honey or cheese, or eaten with sausage, domestic fowl, wild game, eggs, or fish. Wheat supply was a key policy objective of the state, Egypt being its breadbasket in Imperial times and Sicily during the later Republic. For a long period the coins of Sicily were marked with an ear of wheat, or corn-ear as it usually referenced. This Sicilian didrachm of about 215BC is significant in being the first ever coin so marked, just before the transition to the new denarius coinage.”

SOURCE: http://andrewmccabe.ancients.info/Italy.html

Uh....ya, it is Apollo, lmao.....Is that not too weird??? I mean I know I’ve said this before, but I seriously cannot make this stuff up! I’m assuming the reason why this guy has the coins pared with the portrait is they’re from the same era? It’s just odd that he would compare Mr. Neo to Apollo. I realize you don't know the back story on Apollo's identity to have the confidence I do, but currently, from all I've researched I have every indication to believe Terentius Neo is Apollo which I can share later. I believe Artemis is the other figure on the coin. Let me explain something about reincarnation....You will not always look the same from one lifetime to the next as you are incarnating into different ethnicities. What seems to remain very similar is your facial bone structure as each individual seems to have their own unique energy signature.. A coin is not going to show this and besides, Apollo and Artemis were B.C., Mr. and Mrs. Neo were A.D. The fact that this coin collector is even comparing the two is extremely ironic and an amusing discovery to fall upon.

Disclaimer:
    *I feel confident I’ve properly identified Apollo for various reason I have yet to share, and therefore what’s being divulged is a reflection of my ‘knowing’....however, to be open and clear, he has not been Akashic Record confirmed, but will be in the near future. There are some things you just ‘know’ after spending hours of researching past lives, which builds one’s confidence in making proper identifications. Artemis has been confirmed and I will triple check at the same time I do Apollo, just to be sure I’m not misinterpreting. Like I’ve mentioned, I don’t fear being wrong and part of strengthening one’s intuition skills is to just put it all out there, let the cards fall where they may, and learn from the experience. Should I find out his identity is otherwise, I will post the news.

Here’s another finding....I already showed a couple of these pictures below, but found an additional which I believe is referring to Artemis. When you read about the character ‘Susan’ from the Chronicles of Narnia, she very much sounds like a representation of the Greek Goddess. What I thought was more than coincidental, is the actress who plays her, Anna Popplewell, also plays the lead role ‘Lola’ from the series Reign as one of Mary Queen of Scots leading ladies. The same actress I showed you dressed up as an Archangel during the episode of the celebration feast of St. Michael! This is another example of the crossover roles I keep noticing of actors and the characters they’re portraying. Do they even know who they’re really depicting??

ANNA POPPLEWELL AS 'LOLA' FROM T.V. SERIES 'REIGN'

Susan Pevensie in the Chronicles of Narnia
    “Susan was well known for her great beauty, and her incredible archery skills. She was headstrong, talented and intelligent. During the Golden Age, she was courted by many princes of neighboring countries, including Prince Rabadash of Calormen. “

Mary Queen of Scots, who like Artemis, was known to be an excellent marksman , so it’s not a coincidence this is being portrayed on film as someone writing the script is very well aware of the connection. The similarities continue as you will notice her ages listed add up to the number 3. Oh, and her character has 3 siblings. In the Wikipedia description of Narnia it says:
    “Susan was born in 1928 and is 12 years old when she appears in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. By The Last Battle, she is 21 years old, as the final novel takes place in 1949.”

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Pevensie

“She becomes known as Queen Susan the Gentle. The period of their reign is considered the Golden Age of Narnia.

Throughout the book, Susan is the voice of caution and common sense, but is often too concerned with physical comfort. At the end, after a number of years in Narnia, she counsels against pursuing the White Stag, fearing the unknown transition she and her siblings sense that the pursuit might bring. Of all the Pevensies, Susan is the most content in positions of ease and comfort, and tends to advise the others to avoid anything unpleasant.”

Source: http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Susan_Pevensie

I pulled out the above because Artemis aka Mary Queen of Scots aka Elizabeth Marie, is known to incarnate during ‘Golden Ages’. I can also tell you one of the companies I recently worked for had ‘Golden Gate’ in its title as if to remind me of who I am and where I’ve been. One of the totem animals for Artemis is the stag deer as she is also known to be the Goddess of wild animals and the forest, a trait mirroring within her presently today. The storyline of Chronicles of Narnia revolve within a forest setting surrounded by talking animals from all walks of species further emphasizing the parallels between character ‘Susan’ and Artemis.

Moving on.....

How is this for current and interesting...Have you heard about PROJECT TITAN?

Codenames For Apple's 'Project Titan' Car HQ Borrow From Greek Mythology: 'Rhea,' 'Athena' & 'Medusa'- Monday, April 11, 2016, 07:29 pm PT (10:29 pm ET)

A series of buildings in Sunnyvale, Calif., are ground zero for Apple's top secret "Project Titan" electric car project, and a new report reveals the codenames of some of the company's facilities in the area, including names like "Pegasus," "Aria," "Rhea" and "Corvinus."

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/...na-medusa-zeus

And how can I forget noticing this last year...Greek names being used for seasonal storms....
    https://weather.com/storms/winter/ne...ames-2015-2016

Here’s what they mean:
    The Weather Channel List of Winter Storm Names For The 2015-2016 Season/ What They Are and What They Mean

Ajax – From Greek mythology: a hero in Homer’s epic, Iliad, about the Trojan War known for his strength and courage.
    Bella – The feminine form of the Latin word for beautiful. Also, coincidentally, Latin for wars. So bella bella means beautiful wars.
    Cara (CAH-ruh) – From Latin, meaning beloved.
    Delphi (DEL-fahy) – An ancient Greek city best known as the home of the oracle and the sanctuary of Apollo in Greek mythology.
    Echo – From Greek mythology: Echo was a nymph given a speech impediment so she could only repeat what she heard.
    Ferus (FAIR-us) – From Latin meaning wild or untamed.
    Goliath – From the Hebrew name Golyat. Best known as Goliath of Gath in the biblical story of David and Goliath.
    Hera – From Greek mythology: The perpetually jealous sister and wife of Zeus and the goddess of women and marriage.
    Ilias (IL-ee-as)– Derived from the Greek name, Elias, which derives from the Hebrew name, Elijjah.
    Jonas – From the Latin spelling, Ionas, of the name Jonah.
    Kayla (KAY-la rhymes with say-la) – Short form of Katherine. Associated with the Greek word, katharos, meaning pure.
    Lexi (LEX–ee) – Short for Alexander or Alexandra. From the Greek name, Aléxandros, meaning defender/protector of men.
    Mars – From ancient Roman mythology: the god of war.
    Nacio (NAH-see-oh) – Short for Ignacio, derived from the Ancient Roman name, Ignatius, related to the Latin word, ignīre, meaning to set on fire.
    Olympia: An ancient Greek city. The site of the ancient athletic competitions which became known as the Olympic Games.
    Petros (PEH-tros) – From Greek meaning stone. Evolved to be spelled Peter.
    Quo – Latin word which generally translates in which or similar.
    Regis (REE-jis) – The possessive form of the Latin word for king.
    Selene (Seh-LEEN) – From Greek mythology. The goddess of the moon.
    Troy – Best known as the site of the Trojan War described in the Homer’s ancient Greek epic, the Iliad.
    Ursula (ERR-sel-uh) – Character name from William Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing, from Latin meaning little bear.
    Vexo – From Latin meaning I annoy or harass.
    Waylon (WAY-lun) – Derived from Wieland from German mythology: a craftsman in metal of the highest skill.
    Xenos (ZEE-nos) – Greek word meaning stranger or alien.
    Yolo (yo-lo) – An acronym for you only live once. The modern version of the Latin phrase, carpe diem, which is usually translated seize the day.
    Zandor (zan-door) – Derived from Alexander. From the Greek name, Aléxandros, meaning defender/protector of men.

They say the names were picked by high school kids...but I’m finding that hard to believe when I see how scripted everything has become....and if you go back and look to the named storms in the years prior you will also find the theme of Greek Mythological names being used....So am I suppose to believe the high school kids can’t think of any other names from different era’s? I’d post the images of previous named storms, but they’re too big, just go to google images type in ‘named storms for 2013-2014’ and the other years will pull up so you can compare. It’ll be interesting to see what they come up with for the 2016-2017 season.

Take note...these are storm names for America...that might be a clue.....So the obvious question becomes why?

To finish off this long and arduous post...imagine the weirdness to be sitting here researching and composing this synopsis on the likes of archery experts Artemis and Apollo to look up at the t.v. my husband is watching and see a Bridgestone tire commercial where they’re using bow and arrows to prove the strength of their tires. Not that you need to watch it...but I’m just posting so you can see it’s real:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_r0dMQDP0

PS I’m in the market for needing new tires by the way and it just so happens that Costco has Bridgestone tires on deal, lol. Is that a synchronicity or what??

This monster post is giving me headache....ughh.....hopefully I'm not giving you one too by divulging endless information....it's the only way I can show you all that's being uncovered.....For something that's supposedly mythology there sure is a helluva a lot of emphasis being placed on this category don't cha think?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 6th May 2016 at 16:05.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (6th May 2016), Joanna (6th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    This monster post is giving me headache....ughh.....hopefully I'm not giving you one too by divulging endless information....it's the only way I can show you all that's being uncovered.....For something that's supposedly mythology there sure is a helluva a lot of emphasis being placed on this category don't cha think?
    There is certainly a pHD level of combining information from the threads you discover!

You mentionn Artemis. I have a friend who called herself Artemis. She developed the character of what she saw in Artemis. We had a common best friend named Byron who was the best kind of friend to travel with in mutual imagination. One game they played, they called controlled folly. They used their character archetypes to plan wild reveries and acted some on the play by doing things like building backyard temple portals. Byron was not ill but one night he died. It was a shock for Artemis. Then in sequence two other of her significant male friends died.

Artemis, who was a videographer went into seclusion and produced a fairy tale. It was a great video as a story but it showed Artemis the whole story of the Archetypes She was courting. It used video she had taken of interactions with her friends. One involved me. We girls had taken the part of muses as Delphic oracles. Then the boy seekers came with questions and we questioned them and a brief converstaion was recorded. Byron spoke of traveling outside the Universe. Then the question was, would he be able to go far out and return?

The tale Artemis (Judy created) was her story but it was of Artemis. It began as Artemis was born, when she helped her mother give birth to her twin brother. Artemis brother was Byron as Apollo. In real life they had built a temple to Apollo in her back yard. It was a portal and I can vouch for the energy there.

When Artemis finished the video, the temple blew down. At the end of the story, Artemis left herself in grief in the forest. But she added an epilogue where she declared what she expected to be true of Artemis when she came out of her grief. It was what Artemis expected to become after moving past the bereft loss of her twin. After Artemis spent hours and hours watching the video, she ended her grief as Artemis and resumed a new life.

In Judy's case she delved in to Buddhism and began studying tibetan women who teach and the Dakinis. It was strange because Judy started looking for a female teacher when I see her as already a Dakini.

I was affiliated with a garden of Goddess women in Atlanta. I gravitate to Tara and I studied her story and attributes. "May all beings be happy. May all beings be free of suffering" was the mantra that is a dedication to sentient beings in the Universe. She will remain in feminine form as long as there are people still needing her swift protection. I recently began to feel again my connection to Tara. What I see in Tara is the quality of powerful embodied earth wisdom.

My question is could "historically" Tara perhaps be the archetype of powerful composite knowledge the Divine aspect of us may know again and put in practice? We know how to alleviate suffering by embracing the qualities of protection, regeneration and succoring. So, Tara is also capable of using a bow and arrow if the need arises. In having many aspects and colors, she seems to be possibly to have been POSSIBLY a whole lineage of Tara's we compressed into one "being". They (not one "person" but many) did many things and traveled many places, as Tara is known through various strains of mythology.

That is an interesting story I spin...a line of Taras who saved mankind after the catyclysms. But for me, the way that I want to internalize greatness of my own being seems the point. So, I want to emulate the powerful archetype and do my own controlled folly. Is it folly to demand we have the pastimes of the Goddess for our own?

I think NOT. I look to genius like Walter Russell and how his wife Lao was also a genius in a complementary way. I was born in a female proclivity to do IMO being feminine, to take on the archetypes of the Goddess. IMO it is not folly to claim divinity as ours but where we ultimately are headed. We act out being the Goddess IMO. The Goddess lives on earth when we choose to live individually from knowing (living out of our character and behavior) the evanescent divine intensity of qualities.
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th May 2016 at 16:42.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Divine Feminine (6th May 2016), Joanna (6th May 2016)