Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    As far as your life path number, were you adopted? I have heard 'back in the days', the records were not always accurate and purposely altered so individuals couldn't be located for the purpose of maintaining privacy for the parents who gave the child up for adoption. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you might fall into this situation, as it could possibly explain why your life path number doesn't seem to resonate as you might possibly have been given an inaccurate birthdate. I would google Life Path 4 and see what comes up if you haven't already. I'm not sure where you got your charts from, but I've heard some are more accurate than others. I remember Kevin Todeschi of A.R.E. explaining in an interview why they chose specific types of astrological calculations to figure out people's astrological readings and though I can't remember exactly what he said, I just remember him discussing a difference.
    Not adopted. HOWEVER...my birthdate is 11/12. My mom swears I was almost a full month late too - like I was waiting for the perfect time to be born. AND born 1 year, 1 month and 1 day from the date my dad returned from Vietnam - which was 10/11. There's 3 sets of 3 related to my birth. Hmmmm....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Over the past several days I happened to catch both movies Contact and Divergent on HBO….I thought this scene in Contact was kinda funny considering what we’ve been talking about. Cue it up to 3:34 …See the guy with the red hair? And he says ‘My God’ …..which I thought was a bit ironic considering the MC1R gene is tied to the Christ bloodline. Could that tiny little scene have been on purpose?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0PEozw5kk

Then I was watching Divergent, looking for more clues…when I noticed this scene where the character ‘Jeanine’ talks about free will. It reminded me of something in my astrological chart of the Spiritual Path that seemed identical.
    How You Express Your Will(Sun in Cancer)
    “The Sun indicates your will power and its direction. One of the reasons we can identify Sun signs in other people is that they are often willful in their actions. Especially in childhood they are determined, demanding and rebellious against anything that does not conform to their will. The Children of each Sun show us the power of will.”

I believe this is exactly what they’re addressing in the dialogue between Tris and Jeanine, the Erudite leader below, and it says to me even more that 'Divergents' are real as I'm watching my own personal chart/experiences evolve on screen.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xOPxRcJoSQ

“The brilliance of the faction system is the conformity to the faction removes the threat of anyone exercising their independent will. Divergents threaten that system. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a certain beauty in your resistance. Your defiance of categorization is a beauty we can’t afford.” – Jeanine

Why am I getting the feeling when we finally learn the truth, we’re going to look back on movies ‘et al’ and see all the clues we missed along the way.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 04:37.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    DF, tomorrowland my friend… must see!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), Divine Feminine (27th May 2015), MaryMay (28th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi JByas,

I did happen to catch Tomorrowland this past weekend and I liked what I saw....another positive message. :unity: I recorded some of it and need to transcribe a few scenes so you guys can hear what was said. Hopefully the audio is clear enough. I thought it was fairly entertaining and it still feels like they're attempting to condition the public. Look at their budget spent, $190 million compared to Cinderella, which I think was around $50million...and though money is no object to them, it says to me they went all out to make it as enticing for the viewer as possible. Be back later today with more details, thanks JB.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), JByas (27th May 2015), MaryMay (28th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    So many parallels in monitor scene!

"Casey is given the chance to see into the future. She looks into Cape Canaveral at the NASA platform. As she goes through the time passing, the platform becomes practically destroyed. She looks all over the rest of the world and sees riots, natural disasters, and utter catastrophe. This is all because of Frank's device, and because he gave up when he said he wouldn't. Casey still refuses to believe this will be what happens to the world, offering another glimpse of hope.

Although upset at first, Casey comes to realize that the monitor doesn't show what WILL happen, but what COULD happen, which means they have a chance to stop Frank's doomsday device. It turns out that Nix is keeping the device going because he had shown the people of Tomorrowland the monitor featuring the destruction, saying they can stop it, but nobody listened to him."

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/2015S...orrowland.html

Pick it apart DF!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), Divine Feminine (27th May 2015), MaryMay (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Exactly JB, Exactly! Notice how they made sure Casey, the main character, wear that NASA cap at all times....ever see this?

MOON RISING- JOSE ESCAMILLA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfECThb9fF4

It's very apparent the NASA emblem has significant meaning and ties to the Christ bloodline....if this is true.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), JByas (27th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    TOMORROWLAND

Entire plot can be read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrowland_%28film%29

I had the chance to see Tomorrowland over the weekend and though there was nothing earth shattering I did notice a few scenes that caught my attention. Like the recent movies we’ve been discussing, I still walked away feeling like the general public is being conditioned for what’s to come.

One scene depicted the character ‘Casey’ being filmed as a little girl, she names off the stars from the Winter’s Circle which is a part of the Orion’s Belt. I’m assuming that’s what she’s referring to as the date stamp on the film is 3/09/2003 and the ‘Winter’s Circle’ consist of the brightest stars beginning at Winter’s Solstice, Dec. 21st. I only mention this as it was the same set of stars recited by the lead character, Beverly in the movie Winter’s Tale from Feb. 2014. I’m getting the feeling this is supposed to be a hint to familiarize ourselves with Orion’s belt as that’s where all our soon to be discovered galactic families are originating from. So I’d watch to see if this comes up again in subsequent films. I know it's often mentioned on the Ancient Aliens program.
    http://earthsky.org/favorite-star-pa...t-winter-stars

A couple of quotes within the movie which I felt were obvious but subtle suggestions:
    “Even the tiniest actions can change the future.”- Casey(lead character) talking to her younger brother.

“….there are two wolves, dark and light….which one wins? Whichever you feed.”
    - said by Casey in a conversation with her father.
    This was the quote roughly as I didn’t get it all down.

An inscription seen on a wall at Tomorrowland:
    “Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge”

There is science behind these remarks, so I don’t think they were said in jest but said with purpose in mind. Many of you know them as the Biology of Belief thanks to Bruce Lipton. “The Field” thanks to the Michelson Morley experiment and the quote we’ve all heard a million times and yet seem to have the most difficulty following, “Where attention goes, energy flows.”-Author unknown? It seems more than apparent that the intent of this movie is to motivate the viewer in a positive manner.

Check out this scene…cue it up to the 50 second mark…see the dog? Is it just me or does that dog kinda look like the dog that Tris had to deal with in Divergent during her aptitude test? Is the point to tell you you’re living in a hologram of sorts? I went back and looked and though the dogs aren’t exactly the same they sure are close, both seemingly look to be a German Shepherd mix of sorts.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sH0__SpV88

I also thought the scene where Casey was allowed to pick any place in the world to view and then she was allowed to see its future, as being important. This is where they show her all the destruction which is about to take place. Most interesting was the dialogue with the governor of Tomorrowland, David Nix, Frank, Casey and Athena. It rang in similarity to point made by V in V for Vendetta in his 3 min diatribe and how the people were responsible for all that has happened to them, with the exception that David’s comments were more brief, and made in one sentence.

David- Would have been nice if Frank had prepared you for this (Speaking to Casey while she was viewing the destruction of the world). Frank, the world is ending, it’s certain, it’s unavoidable and it is coming.
    Casey- When?
    Frank- 58 days from now.
    Casey- 58 days?!
    Frank- Whatever causes this to happen anytime, …could be a month could be sooner….
    I didn’t get all the audio, it was muffled but close to above

Casey- So why aren’t you telling anyone?! The whole planet is gonna die and you’re just sitting here?!
    David- We’re not going to die, this is your world, not ours…
    Casey- Why aren’t you letting people in?!
    Frank- Tell her David…
    David-..oh Frank…sigh…All those years in exile(meaning after he was kicked off of Tomorrowland and forced to live the rest of his life on planet Earth), and you still don’t understand…These people are driven by savagery, if we told them about this place, than that(pointing to the projection Casey was just looking at that showed all the destruction),would happen here to us and nothing would survive.
    Casey- It hasn’t happened yet!
    David- It has happened, you just haven’t accepted it.
    Casey- Well I don’t accept it!!!

Though simplistic in nature, this is quite an interesting dialogue and a clear message to ‘we the people’. I see a couple of things going on here. In a sense, David is trying to ‘create’ the end of the world by merely suggesting it’s already done. This is the type of behavior that we’re being subjected to right now by constantly being bombarded with all the negative news. At the same time he’s saying we are our worst enemy which is exactly what we were told in V for Vendetta, and he’s right. Assuming there is a galactic community out there, why in the world would they even want us to know about them after all we’ve done to our own planet. We are savages,…. all of us. We ‘eat our own’ and often show no control of our egos. At the same time Casey is not accepting it’s the end which is what all of us should be doing. They’re basically reinforcing the concept in this movie that what you believe is what you create. So if we keep focusing and accepting all that is negative in our world, we have already lost. So in the same token, David is showing us what we should be doing by following his actions, yet on the opposite end of the spectrum from where he’s at. I even got the feeling that they were admitting to us in this film that they were feeding us negative projections on purpose to make us think all is lost when it’s really not.

This movie revolved around 3 characters, Frank, Casey and Athena, so there’s that number 3. You also had Casey wearing the NASA baseball cap through most of the movie which carries that swoosh- like insignia and no doubt it was intentional. If you go to my prior post #126 and cue up to the last portion of the video, you’ll see one producer’s interpretation, Jose Escamilla, of where this symbol came from. I mean seriously, a very similar symbol is painted on the cloak worn by Mary.

Now I was kinda wondering do we need to count 58 days from the release date of the movie to see what day the destruction of our world might occur? Ya the thought did cross my mind, BUT, I will not do so as it’s the last place I want my focused energy to go as I’m already of the belief the gig is up. I did have one question and maybe it's not a big deal, but I thought it was strange. The character 'Frank' is introduced as Frank Francis Walker, but in one of the scenes where the men in black are surrounding his house they call him John Francis Walker. I get that 'Frank' is a form of Francis, but what's up with the John name?

The ending was encouraging and showed Casey and Franking continuing on with the recruitment task seeking individuals who were creative and 'dreamers' in order to fix the future. From the last sentence of the Plot on the wikipedia page:
    "These dreamers then proceed to touch the pins, which bring them into a virtual reality representation of Tomorrowland for the purpose of using inspiration instead of fear to save the world."

Would love to hear anybody else's take on the film. I could be missing things as I currently don't have access to run through it again looking for additional clues.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 28th May 2015 at 03:05.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), JByas (28th May 2015), lookbeyond (28th May 2015), MaryMay (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (28th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Yeah I just watched Tommorowland. Wow! I liked it. It is a release of info every other sentence! It was like the things Ive been reading someone is speaking.

Plus! I also really like the positive message that came thru anyways.
    nice overview DF.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd June 2015), JByas (2nd June 2015), lookbeyond (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (28th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 10-

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back on here; it’s a busy time of year for me. I have more to share but the story is still evolving and I just need time to pull the additional info together. I know of another who has gone through a similar pattern as myself and it’s confirming to both of us that this isn’t just a coincidence. He’s from the same soul group according to the Akashic Records and I think you'll find the patterns between us of interest and correlating to what we’ve been discussing on this thread. I need to ask his permission if I can reveal his story, but it’s also a busy time for him right now and I’m waiting till he’s available to go over what I’ve uncovered. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can show you what we’ve discovered.

As promised I wanted to start putting a little science in front of you to tie in with all we’ve been discussing. The point in doing so is to give you the ‘why’ this is possible rather than just telling you a story with nothing to back it(in reference to the kundalini being a possible energy template). I never got the ‘why’ or ‘how’ part in a lot of things I was told in my younger years, such as the 'how' Jesus died on the cross for your sins example I had mentioned earlier. Growing up as a ‘divergent’, was difficult….. Because you don’t go along with the expected scheduled programming, adults perceive you as being defiant. In your mind, just cause someone is wearing a white coat, or is a person of supposed moral authority doesn’t mean you need to comply with all they say or believe every word they speak as gospel and you pay dearly for it in your youth and on into adulthood. The point of questioning everything isn’t about rejecting authority outright or even the belief for that matter, it’s about being able to understand the ‘why’ or ‘how’ things work before proceeding forward. For example, how many times do we hear ‘be the change you want to see’, or ‘thoughts go where energy flows’, but do people really understand what it means? I think if they did, we wouldn’t be in 3D anymore, lol. It appears we’ve lost our ability to think and question, which is why many end up playing the ‘Simon Says’ game cause it’s easier. Don’t ask questions I know better than you, just do as you’re told, believe what I tell you, right? How many times have ya heard that one? And it’s exactly why we’re in so much trouble today because we’ve gotten lazy, myself included. If we want to advance as bad as we say we do, than thinking on our own should be encouraged and practiced and more of us need to be asking why and how.

I’m sure some of you will already be familiar with the science I put before you, but many aren’t, and if more understood, our reality would change quicker and for the obvious better. I apologize if this seems redundant, but it has to be covered so the message is clear to others who may not know. I never ‘got the memo’ and had to learn on my own, which is why I feel the need to share as I want this reality to change just as fast as you probably do. I bet a ton of people who watched Tomorrowland missed the entire point, because they don’t know the significance of the science behind several of the quotes I listed in the synopsis about the movie. Just like V for Vendetta, they give you some of the solutions in the movie minus the science and everybody missed it including me back in 2006 when it was first released. Even the critics who wrote how ‘preachy’ the film (Tomorrowland) seemed, didn’t get the importance,… cause they’ve been dumbed down just like the rest of us. The more you know, the better you can apply what you’ve learned. It’s not hard, it’s just a matter of getting familiar with the material and then you’ll be able to rattle it off no problem to friends, family and those ready to hear.

I realize there are flaws in the scientific world. I also realize subjective experiences cannot always be explained by science... yet… But, I do think what I’m putting before you is legitimate, however should you feel otherwise, please don’t be shy about presenting material that says differently.

THE FIELD
    Often I’ve referred to the term, ‘the field’ …Well what is it and how does it affect you? ‘The field’ is also known by names such as Divine Matrix, Source Field, Quantum Hologram, Nature’s Mind, etc… The significance is it’s the very reason behind why all your beliefs, emotions, thoughts and feelings have an effect on the world and not just your body. Of course we’re never taught any of this in school but those in charge know very well what it is as they’ve used it against us time and time again which is one of the reasons why I know it’s real. Understanding the ‘the field’ enables you to help rebuild the energetic foundation of your realty to one of love and peace. Also known as ‘The Aether Field’, it can be perceived as a form of communication and when we learn the language of ‘the field’, I believe big things can happen. Everything around you is energy, your body is energy and understanding that we’re all connected to the same ‘field’, imo, is a must for a civilization wanting to advance to the next level.

The Aether Field Exists, and We have Proof 3min. video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_loyzL9Wi4

“1986, the United States Air Force repeated the Michelson-Morley experiment. They published the results in the scientific journal called Nature. It showed that the “field” exists just as predicted. Published in August 1986, E.W. Silvertooth, “Special Relativity”, Nature, Vol 322, (August 1986) p. 590”

Thanks to the Chandra X-Ray Observatory along with the help of Virgo Consortium, we know what ‘the field’ looks like. What is the Virgo Consortium? Link here:
    http://www.virgo.dur.ac.uk/

“The Virgo Consortium for Cosmological Supercomputer Simulations was founded in 1994 in response to the UK's High Performance Computing Initiative. Virgo developed rapidly into the international collaboration that it is today. The Virgo Consortium has a core membership of about a dozen scientists in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Canada the USA and Japan.

Science goals:
    The science goals of Virgo are to carry out state-of-the-art cosmological simulations. The research areas include the large-scale distribution of dark matter, the formation of dark matter haloes, the formation and evolution of galaxies and clusters, the physics of the intergalactic medium and the properties of the intracluster gas.”

Photographs of ‘the field’, sorry these are so huge, not sure how to get them smaller.

This is beautiful, take a look!
    THE COSMIC WEB or WHAT DOES THE UNIVERSE LOOK LIKE AT A VERY LARGE SCALE (4:25)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74IsySs3RGU

Interesting how similar it looks to the brain synapses:

So we’ve established the existence of ‘ the field’. You probably don’t even realize, cause no one ever told you, that you are often affected by it and using it on a daily basis. How can you not be when your body is energy? Knowing what I know now, I can only perceive it to be a tool, which most of us aren’t using to our benefit or as a collective, but I think this will change as people like you who are awake, take the time to understand and share with others. Tomorrowland lies within ‘the field' if we want it.

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter. – Max Planck

Part 11 coming up............................................
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd June 2015 at 03:59.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Devine Feminine said "Using the 2nd Jupiter link below, cue it up to 1:12 and freeze the frame at 1:15. See the projection? It’s backwards but it says The Great Experiment." Actually it says "the Great Expansion" Get your magnifying glasses,

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yobear For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd June 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks YB I will look again. I originally took the reading off of the movie when I saw it the second time. Did you by chance watch the movie and did it say "The Great Expansion"? Now I will have to go back and check. I could swear it said "The Great Experiment", but it's possible I made a mistake, thanks for bringing this up. So I guess I would have to ask, then what are they referring to when they say "The Great Expansion"?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Good stuff DF!....the Seeker thee shall find

Dig deep for clues as I did:

Th{r}ee

The Great Work

Tria Prima

(three primes)

tria prima:

defined the human identity. Sulfur embodied the soul, (the emotions and desires); salt represented the body; mercury epitomised the spirit ...

Divergent seeker...searching...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo_vn_Ilsu8

Phi: a symbol for the golden ratio

Beta: common Semitic word *bayt = 'house'

Kappa: In physics, the torsional constant of an oscillator

~

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillations

UFO

~

The Phi Beta Kappa Key [fraternity extraordinaire: They choose you...]

~

Jupiter:

The movie 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), simplifies the scenario, where Jupiter is the intended final destination, not a passing point. The sequel novel 2010: Odyssey Two takes place in the Jovian system: the core of the planet is discovered to be made of solid diamond (which is important to the plot of the two subsequent novels) and Jupiter is renamed Lucifer after being transformed into a star, by fictional technology employed by the alien Monolith (see also TV/Films). The Jupiter system is also the theater of much action in 2061: Odyssey Three and 3001: The Final Odyssey.

Jupiter Ascending:

On August 11, 2012 the "birthday" of the Mayan Calendar Jupiter aligned/Ascended with the Moon earth and Aldebaran

a Baktun contains 144,000 days

Aldebaran also known as Alpha Tau

The Cross of Tau, named after the Greek letter it resembles, is suspected to have originated with the Egyptians. When a King was initiated into the Egyptian mysteries a tau was placed against his lips. It has been a symbol to many cultures before Christianity, including a mention in the Old Testament book of Ezechiel. It has been adopted by Christianity as a representation of the Cross. It is strongly identified with the bull in the astrological sign of Taurus

an interval of time
    a mean lifetime
    torque, the rotational force in mechanics
    the elementary tau lepton in particle physics
    the lifetime of a spontaneous emission process
    the time constant of any device, such as an RC circuit
    proper time in relativity
    a correlation coefficient — see Kendall's tau
    the golden ratio 1.618... (although φ (phi) is more common)

Line of sight and th{r}ee stars thee shall find...

R U Sirius?

Well Divergent Pilot..What are you waiting for?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0YU6sOGRM

Magnum opus = The Great Work

Thrice born

Great thread DF...

Keep up the "Great Work"
    I have resisted contributing to this thread till this... I have no words... the video you shared... I still have tears streaming down my face! Thank you so much for sharing!

AND THANK YOU DF! I am with you, I have felt something for as long as I can remember was "different" about this world, this Earth, this incarnation. I too have been collecting "puzzle pieces" along my journey. Little nuggets of truth in sometimes the oddest of places or situations. I no longer believe in coincidence. I used to years ago, now I know and recognize these as synchronicities. Ways of communication that if we each pay attention to them in our lives... well. Just wanted to thank you and everyone here at TOT! Each thread I have visited has given me more and more of the "puzzle pieces" I have been collecting along my journey. I feel as if I have FINALLY found folks that are "doing the work" and would not think me crazy for my own thoughts and feelings! Much LOVE!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), yobear (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    THE FIELD
    Often I’ve referred to the term, ‘the field’ …Well what is it and how does it affect you? ‘The field’ is also known by names such as Divine Matrix, Source Field, Quantum Hologram, Nature’s Mind, etc… The significance is it’s the very reason behind why all your beliefs, emotions, thoughts and feelings have an effect on the world and not just your body. Of course we’re never taught any of this in school but those in charge know very well what it is as they’ve used it against us time and time again which is one of the reasons why I know it’s real. Understanding the ‘the field’ enables you to help rebuild the energetic foundation of your realty to one of love and peace. Also known as ‘The Aether Field’, it can be perceived as a form of communication and when we learn the language of ‘the field’, I believe big things can happen. Everything around you is energy, your body is energy and understanding that we’re all connected to the same ‘field’, imo, is a must for a civilization wanting to advance to the next level.

The Aether Field Exists, and We have Proof 3min. video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_loyzL9Wi4
    [quote]

If anyone would like more PROOF regarding this subect, David Wilcock's book "The Source Field Investigations" is an excellent resource. I read the Kindle version which contained clickable links to EVERY scientific paper he used as reference for the book! So interesting, I turned around and bought the hard copy!

Also, Greg Braden's full length lecture from which the clip DF used above is an EXCELLENT video, long, but sooo much info!

LOVING THIS THREAD DF!
    Last edited by Sheila, 14th June 2015 at 20:22.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Divine Feminine (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is a pretty fantastic thread. (I mean that in a very good way). I feel I can't comment yet because I'm waayyy behind in these movies. Haven't read the books either. I did see Jupiter Ascending recently and saw the backwards Grand Experiment. It's all quite fascinating.

Thank you for sharing your observations and analysis.

(Maybe I saw what I expected...it did go by fast)
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th June 2015 at 14:49. Reason: update

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Divine Feminine (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This is a pretty fantastic thread. (I mean that in a very good way). I feel I can't comment yet because I'm waayyy behind in these movies. Haven't read the books either. I did see Jupiter Ascending recently and saw the backwards Grand Experiment. It's all quite fascinating.

Thank you for sharing your observations and analysis.

(Maybe I saw what I expected...it did go by fast)
    Hi Dreamtimer,

I think I did the same thing, lol. I could swear it said Great Experiment. I haven't had a chance to watch the film again to re-check. I can't remember if I pulled it off of the trailer or the actual movie. They both should be the same, but hey, you never know! It still doesn't negate the reference made to 'the experiment' in the movie Insurgent and all the dots connecting. Both movies still have upcoming sequels so hopefully more will be revealed. It's difficult to break down these movies when I have no access to the films to look for things frame by frame....not that I have time to do that mind you.....but it is tempting!

Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    THE FIELD

If anyone would like more PROOF regarding this subject, David Wilcock's book "The Source Field Investigations" is an excellent resource. I read the Kindle version which contained clickable links to EVERY scientific paper he used as reference for the book! So interesting, I turned around and bought the hard copy!

Also, Greg Braden's full length lecture from which the clip DF used above is an EXCELLENT video, long, but sooo much info!

LOVING THIS THREAD DF!
    Hi Sheila,
    Yes, I've seen the longer version of the video you're referring to (Gregg Braden) and loved it! It's just packed with information. If I remember correctly, Gregg stated that the ancient texts talked about 'the field' so it was no surprise that science was finally able to confirm it's existence. I also have David's Source Field Investigations and appreciate all the science, which is why I bought it in the first place. Like most people I don't have time to walk the 'halls of science' looking for answers, so I found it to be a great resource too.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this thread, I'll get back on here again soon, I have more to add. I wasn't ready to bring this part up just yet, but feel compelled based on the recent shooting event transpiring in Charleston, South Carolina as we speak.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18...-at-sc-church/

I have a strange feeling that this event might be a false flag, but not for the usual reasons most would think. Keep watching closely where subsequent events take place....Many of these headliner tragedies as of late all share something in common........Jade Helm, the war in Iraq, the war in Syria, the Fort Hood shooting in Texas, the killing at the Mohammad Cartoon event in Garland, Texas, the attack on the Dallas police department..and now the shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.......Are you seeing the pattern yet?

All these events are taking place on the 33rd parallel.....Why? Because they are trying to to have an effect on 'the field'. Where did Jesus die on the cross? Mt. Hermon....and where is Mt. Hermon located? The 33rd parallel. Where was the location of my kundalini? Approximately 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town made up of 3 words called San Luis Obispo. Just going on a hunch here.....So is it possible 'they' are trying to cancel out the Christ Unity Consciousness that some of us have been creating(and there are others)? Is that even possible? Once an idea is created it cannot be destroyed but can it be manipulated? These acts of violence invoke fear and if done on the 33rd parallel does it have a greater effect? So I ask that everyone pay close attention to where all these events begin to take shape and just as we all did during the dark moments of 9-11, .. may we counter their violent acts from the depths of our hearts with thoughts of love, forgiveness, and compassion including those who are inflicting the chaos, no exceptions, all must be included. It's the only way we can counter the attacks on 'the field' in which we are all connected. This is how we can help....How is this possible you might ask....Remember the Goes Satellite? See here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4

These are my rough thoughts as I fall asleep
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 18th June 2015 at 07:15.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), bsbray (18th June 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), JByas (18th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)