Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good stuff DF!....the Seeker thee shall find

Dig deep for clues as I did:

Th{r}ee

The Great Work

Tria Prima

(three primes)

tria prima:

defined the human identity. Sulfur embodied the soul, (the emotions and desires); salt represented the body; mercury epitomised the spirit ...

Divergent seeker...searching...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo_vn_Ilsu8

Phi: a symbol for the golden ratio

Beta: common Semitic word *bayt = 'house'

Kappa: In physics, the torsional constant of an oscillator

~

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillations

UFO

~

The Phi Beta Kappa Key [fraternity extraordinaire: They choose you...]

~

Jupiter:

The movie 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), simplifies the scenario, where Jupiter is the intended final destination, not a passing point. The sequel novel 2010: Odyssey Two takes place in the Jovian system: the core of the planet is discovered to be made of solid diamond (which is important to the plot of the two subsequent novels) and Jupiter is renamed Lucifer after being transformed into a star, by fictional technology employed by the alien Monolith (see also TV/Films). The Jupiter system is also the theater of much action in 2061: Odyssey Three and 3001: The Final Odyssey.

Jupiter Ascending:

On August 11, 2012 the "birthday" of the Mayan Calendar Jupiter aligned/Ascended with the Moon earth and Aldebaran

a Baktun contains 144,000 days

Aldebaran also known as Alpha Tau

The Cross of Tau, named after the Greek letter it resembles, is suspected to have originated with the Egyptians. When a King was initiated into the Egyptian mysteries a tau was placed against his lips. It has been a symbol to many cultures before Christianity, including a mention in the Old Testament book of Ezechiel. It has been adopted by Christianity as a representation of the Cross. It is strongly identified with the bull in the astrological sign of Taurus

an interval of time
    a mean lifetime
    torque, the rotational force in mechanics
    the elementary tau lepton in particle physics
    the lifetime of a spontaneous emission process
    the time constant of any device, such as an RC circuit
    proper time in relativity
    a correlation coefficient — see Kendall's tau
    the golden ratio 1.618... (although φ (phi) is more common)

Line of sight and th{r}ee stars thee shall find...

R U Sirius?

Well Divergent Pilot..What are you waiting for?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0YU6sOGRM

Magnum opus = The Great Work

Thrice born

Great thread DF...

Keep up the "Great Work"
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th May 2015 at 17:14.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), jcocks (18th May 2015), MaryMay (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    OMg Shadowself...glad it's just not my imagination about the number 3! I know it signifies Christ Unity Consciousness, everything I'm uncovering/experiencing is lining up and the more I see, I'm finding it harder and harder to ignore the coincidences...I seriously cannot make all this stuff up.

That's a really good video you posted...would like to know more about the people who put it together, and how long it's been out, I will have to research. It was quite clear to me that they know what's going on. I noticed they included the movie Lovely Bones, which by chance I caught on HBO a while back, beautiful movie...and the girl has red hair! Also noticed 'David' from Prometheus has red in his hair, forgot about that.

Right before you posted I was taking a closer look at the movie Tomorrowland...I can just tell this is another one to watch....and the lead, a girl, has red in her hair!

I swear this must be the 'kids version', the format feels very Jupiter Ascending:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNzukD8pS_s

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sH0__SpV88

Oh and lookey here at the release date...it just so happens to add up to the number 3!! May 8, 2015

My astrological chart is littered with intuitive abilities and I can tell you it 'feels' like I'm hovering right over the top of something very big. Another thing I wanted to add to the Divergent profile...never been stung by a bee.....always thought that was kinda weird....no idea if there's anything to it, remember it being discussed in Jupiter Ascending? According to the Akashic Records I've played 3 queen roles, all during Renaissance periods. You are in the midst of a Renaissance right now, it's a Renaissance of consciousness and I know it's why I'm here as this will be #4 for me in my life blueprint...well at least that I know of....Back to researching....
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 04:10.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.behindthename.com/name/cain

CAIN
    USAGE: Biblical, Biblical Latin
    OTHER SCRIPTS: קָיִן (Ancient Hebrew)
    PRONOUNCED: KAYN (English) [key]

Meaning & History
    Means "acquired" in Hebrew. In Genesis in the Old Testament, Cain is the first son of Adam and Eve. He killed his brother Abel after God accepted Abel's offering instead of his.

http://www.abarim-publications.com/M...l#.VVjYv5Nl_mw

The name Cain in the Bible

Cain is the first son of Adam and Eve, the first human conceived the way we were all conceived, and also the first murderer (Genesis 4). His victim is his brother Abel, who is the first human to die. For his deed Cain is exiled and he flees to the land of Nod.

Abel has no posterity. Cain's posterity never makes it past the flood of Noah. All humans alive today are descendants of Adam and Eve's son number three, named Seth. But bear in mind that the religions of the Sethites always made lavish use of music, and especially in the olden days had tents for sanctuaries. The patriarchies of both tent dwelling and music making are held by descendants of Cain (Genesis 4:20-21).

In the Greek New Testament, the name Cain is spelled Καιν (Hebrews 11:4, 1 John 3:12, Jude 1:11).
    Etymology of the name Cain

The name Cain is identical to the Hebrew word קין (qyn) meaning spear, coming from the root cluster

InTeReStInG.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    DF, you've called me back. I decided the whole forum thing was probably something I wasn't either ready for or made for, but I've kept up on your thread and I wanted so badly to continue this journey with you...Thanks to staff for allowing me to return. And....as I'm just about to post, I see you have a bunch more stuff posted! Hope all this isn't relevant now before I read your new stuff.

I spent so much time last night processing Part 9, looking at several things (like my own birth chart, which I hadn't looked at in ages) because I was having some thoughts on why these characters/archetypes are female and why they're all about the same age.

First, age...Late teens/early 20s is the time in life when we begin to recognize our separateness. We begin to look at and question the "truths" we've been given by our parents, families, teachers, etc. Those who were once "God-like" in our little realities are suddenly just people with faults and false truths. We start to have our own experiences that may solidify those beliefs for us, or may send us off looking for our own answers. Only in our full realization of separateness can we understand our oneness - which is "Christ Consciousness." (I still have so much trouble with that phrase, as ridiculous as that sounds. My brain just wants to reject it because of religion, and the air of exclusivity - which is a complete oxymoron considering that Christ Consciousness is defined as recognition and actualization of Oneness with all that is) You and I have both written here about our own experiences of this realization of separation at this age - which is a natural course in human development (to differing degrees for everyone, of course).

I ran my birth chart for the first time in years last night, and instantly upon seeing the wheel and the lines drawn to each of the aspects, I had this major "wow" moment, and a processing of the significance that I don't remember ever really having in the many years of looking at my birth chart (not that I ever had any deep understanding of it - just that I have always looked at it in its individual pieces, as if I have never seen the forest for the trees before now). I have 5 planets in Scorpio and 2 in Taurus. My wheel has all these lines running straight from one side to the other, so significantly dissected into 2 halves because of all of the opposition. It's almost funny to see. But as I continued to look at it, all I could think was "Persephone." Scorpio - all that is deep, dark and mysterious - the underworld. Taurus - practicality, security, strong ties to earth. Wow. Guess my life path is pretty obvious. Trying to balance energies?

I feel like Persephone may be a very strong archetype for all of this - particularly with all of these stories set in dystopian environments. Persephone is taken by Hades to the Underworld to be his Queen, where she is captive half of the year. When she returns to the surface, she brings spring - fertility, crops....she literally enables harvest. Isn't that what these "divergents" are essentially doing? Emerging from the Underworld to bring spring?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), MaryMay (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Welcome back R&R! I'm glad you've been following. Forum life can be tough I know. I like what you're saying and yes it is a WOW when you look back at your charts as you know so much more now than you did probably when you first got them. I have more to say about what you posted, but I have to go. I will be back either tonight or tomorrow, I just had to say hello and I'm happy to see you back!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Rebel&Rocket (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    http://www.behindthename.com/name/cain

CAIN
    USAGE: Biblical, Biblical Latin
    OTHER SCRIPTS: קָיִן (Ancient Hebrew)
    PRONOUNCED: KAYN (English) [key]

Meaning & History
    Means "acquired" in Hebrew. In Genesis in the Old Testament, Cain is the first son of Adam and Eve. He killed his brother Abel after God accepted Abel's offering instead of his.

http://www.abarim-publications.com/M...l#.VVjYv5Nl_mw

The name Cain in the Bible

Cain is the first son of Adam and Eve, the first human conceived the way we were all conceived, and also the first murderer (Genesis 4). His victim is his brother Abel, who is the first human to die. For his deed Cain is exiled and he flees to the land of Nod.

Abel has no posterity. Cain's posterity never makes it past the flood of Noah. All humans alive today are descendants of Adam and Eve's son number three, named Seth. But bear in mind that the religions of the Sethites always made lavish use of music, and especially in the olden days had tents for sanctuaries. The patriarchies of both tent dwelling and music making are held by descendants of Cain (Genesis 4:20-21).

In the Greek New Testament, the name Cain is spelled Καιν (Hebrews 11:4, 1 John 3:12, Jude 1:11).
    Etymology of the name Cain

The name Cain is identical to the Hebrew word קין (qyn) meaning spear, coming from the root cluster

InTeReStInG.....
    The Red Haired Pharaoh ~ Ramesses II

Egyptians called him the "Great Ancestor"

Ramesses II led several military expeditions into the Levant, reasserting Egyptian control over Canaan.

The first generations of Cain are listed in Genesis 4 and it states that the 6th generation of Cain’s line was Lamech, father to Jubal (“first inventor” of tent dwelling farmers), Jabal (“father of all” who played the harp and flutes) and Tubal-Cain (forger of all implements of bronze and iron) which is consistent with the belief of some that the Canaanites are descended of Cain. The earliest of these activities have been scientifically identified as having originated in and around Canaan.

~

Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.

In ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the god Seth/Set, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth/Set"...The God of Chaos

~

Ramesses II also know as "Ozymandias"

A poem By Shelly

"I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,

The lone and level sands stretch far away".

~

Adding: Jupiter and the Eye of Horus

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles.html

In explanation .. JUPITER rotates once around every 10 hours, while the earth rotates once around every 24 hours. As each goes through their respective rotation .. it will take ten days for them to come back into synchronization and for Jupiter's Eye to appear again in exactly the same way .. and just as the ancient records say ..

The Eye of Horus will come .. "while you yearn after it"!

Hence it was that the Eye of Horus, and the belief that the earth originated within Jupiter, was immortalized, not only in the motif of Horus, but in the eye shadow that adorned the faces of the ancient Egyptians in replication of the great Eye of Jupiter, and in observance of our ultimate beginnings."
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th May 2015 at 19:23.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I just ran to the store...there were only two checkers available....both had red hair, I'm not kidding! And then as I was pulling into my driveway I saw my neighbor and forgot that she had just dyed her hair red! I seriously feel like I'm living in the Truman Show right now, lol...I had to tell you guys. Back later.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (17th May 2015), Shadowself (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Whoa, Shadowself.....So, I was fascinated and looked up redhead Pharaohs...This is so interesting. So, so interesting.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/redhai...p#.VVjm75NViko

Several redhead Pharaohs? Genetic links to Pharaohs in the Irish? Possible Atlantean genetic connection? That connected to DF's looking into MC1R gene and connection to the Christ bloodline. With lots and lots of speculation of origins of Atlanteans, the Pharaohs, and of course, Jesus....Knights Templar "protecting the secret?" That Jesus wasn't the end of his bloodline? Or what bloodline actually is? Is the MC1R gene the key to the "missing link" - or the fact that we are genetically engineered?

LOL - I totally feel like we are writing out a structure for a really good "historical fiction" story here! It's the "MC1R Code!"

PS - did I mention that I'm a redhead? So is my 2 1/2 year old daughter (who has been insisting I call her Dolphin lately?)
    Last edited by Rebel&Rocket, 17th May 2015 at 19:49.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), MaryMay (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Shadowself (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Genetic connection to the Irish?

Check it:

Is there evidence for an Irish / Scotts Gaelic connection to Egypt?

Scotland was named after Queen Scota...A 12th-century legend source state that Scota was the daughter of an Egyptian pharaoh, a contemporary of Moses, who married Geytholos (Goķdel Glas) and became the eponymous founders of the Scots and Gaels after being exiled from Egypt.

http://etc.ancient.eu/2013/11/21/sco...ottish-people/

http://www.thechurchesofgod.com/The%...connection.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scota

https://earlymedievalarchaeologyproj...ieval-ireland/

What say you now?

I happen to hold this information close to my heart because I 'remember'....my past life there....I was murdered in Scotland over a rather sought after "stone". My name was Isadora...now look up the meaning to that name like I did...

The name Isadora is a Greek name. In Greek the meaning of the name Isadora is: Gift of Isis (this name is Greek even though Isis is an Egyptian deity).
    I was murdered by being thrown off a cliff over the ocean...hence my great fear of heights.

I also have a past life recall (before the one in Scotland) in Egypt and plenty more where this stuff comes from. I started speaking ancient Egyptian which was extremely hard to translate.....but I did.

Har te teht tat saiu maau

Har - means District in Syria

te - means Injustice

teht - leads war

tat- means Other world

Saiu - means guardian, watchman (eye of Ra)

Maau - means district

Quite literally I said this..

The injustice in the district of Syria that may lead to wars in other worlds is viewed by the guardian Ra in this district (Egypt). ...by the action of this meeting.

For me to say this was a political statement and I was not happy to just let it go...the injustice that is. I was quite emotional during this meeting I remembered...and the statement reflects that.

I seriously feel like I'm living in the Truman Show right now, lol...I had to tell you guys. Back later.
    Yep...that happens when you start to connect those red dots! You are on the right track. Seems to me you're remembering/connecting. I just wanted to validate some of your ideas here...I won't interrupt anymore....it's quite interesting to watch you do this as I once did.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th May 2015 at 22:22.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), MaryMay (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Here are a Couple of recent Posts from my Facebook Page that have some tie ins to this subject. The larger E-Book will have the full details/reports of both of the Federation Meetings that are mentioned below. It will als contain quite a bit of details about the 22 different groups who provided us reports from just the "Human-Type Federation Alone" that spoke of "The Experiment" and that apart of that experiment was indeed the genetic manipulation and in some reports the claim of the creation of "Earth Humans". These reports they provide us were extremely detailed and had extensive scientific data to back up their claims. These were obviously competing claims and not all of them could be 100% correct. There was quite a lot of info that was being studied to determine what the truth may be. The claims by the various (And somewhat hostile) "Non-Human Like Federation Groups" had similar claims. Each of course claimed some sort of dominion or ownership over us that gave them the right to become "Custodians" over us and manipulate and manage our development.:

1. Sphere Being Alliance
    Posted by James C Goode · 3 hrs ·

This article seemed a good way to bring up a topic I hadn't posted on quite yet. In the last Human-Like Federation Conference (Less than a week after the Draco "White Royal" Federation Meeting/Betrayal of the Cabal/Illuminati) after a short presentation I was asked to deliver there was then a follow up of each of the over 60 Beings Present (Usually Never More Than 40 Beings Present). Among these were those involved in the 22 Scientifically Documented Presentations delivered decades prior claiming to have created/engineered Earth Humans genetically. Each of the beings present gave a short presentation of what they considered their "Contributions To Humanity" over the thousands of years they had been managing human affairs. This was the exact same setting that I had attended in an Intuitive Empath Support Role when I was younger and did not understand what was going on. Being an actual "Delegate" this time I understood everything going on and said. It was interesting that each group seemed to make a case that they had been a positive influence on the creation and management of humanity. Of course this was their point of view and the "IE's" present in support of us detected no danger or deception. It was a much more pleasant meeting than the one days before. I gave the full report to DW who recorded it and is transcribing it into the E-Book.
    Corey/GoodETxSG

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/03...me-dna-is.html

Humans Have 145 'Alien' Genes: Some DNA is NOT From Our Ancestors

2. Sphere Being Alliance
    Posted by James C Goode · May 15 at 7:24am ·

I come from a strong Native American (Cherokee), German, Irish/English lineage. I identify strongly with the Native American side being that I spent most of my time with that side of the family and spent time during holidays and the summers on a nearby Reservation (And one in Alabama where my Grandfather was born/raised).

DNA Analysis Shows that Native American Genealogy is One of the Most Unique in the World

I am not a huge supporter of "The Terra Papers" and all of their content. As in many documents there is of course some information in them that I find useful.

Secret History Of Star Nations, American Indian ET Contact | Native Elders Met to Reveal Centuries of Extraterrestrial Contact Lore

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Celticshaman (18th May 2015), Chester (21st May 2015), MaryMay (18th May 2015), Maunagarjana (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    All of this is so amazing! Corey, I was actually watching something yesterday on the Native American connection...have been doing family/geneology research and a Blackfoot part of my grandmother's family. And just finished reading the 2 links from your FB page. Trying to connect all the dots to all this stuff swimming around in my head!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Shadowself, what you are linking to seems to make sense and I will take a closer look tonight. I know Scotland is tied into this as one of my past lives was that of Mary Queen of Scots. It is the same bloodline that I have incarnated into in this lifetime which is connected to the Merovingians supposed Christ bloodline. This is Akashic Record confirmed and I have even taken my case to a reincarnation expert who does facial measurements. I can tell you one of my measurements, from the nose to the chin matched identical to her death mask. The death mask was made of wax and poured over her face shortly after her death. When they measure your face, they focus on bone structure and you don't get an identical match unless you are that person as common sense would tell you. I believe what they are discovering is you have an energy signature which is why your bone structure will be similar from one life to the next.

You can also see the Scotland link in the movie V for Vendetta as the whole premise is based on The Gun Powder Plot and Guy Fawkes who had it out for my son King James I, VI. I'm not prepared for this information just yet as I have a lot more research to do in order to validate what I'm seeing or even explain why it's happening, but this is the reason behind the statement I said in an earlier post because I've noticed they're crossing over actors who played roles in films involving Mary Queen of Scots into some of the current films we've been discussing and I don't think that's a coincidence. It's also possible why they've brought the series 'Reign' to the viewing audience during this time. I have watched it and though it's not historically accurate, the one thing they made sure to keep true is depicting Mary as 'heart centered'. And I believe it's the very reason why that time period is paralleling this time period, because Kundalini template could not happen if one was not 'heart-centered'.

The other queen role might align with your Egyptian incarnation, as it was during a Renaissance period I think around the 11th century. I was given a name and I would have to go back and listen as it wasn't a common name that rolled off your tongue. That would be very cool if we had a link together.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 18th May 2015 at 00:29.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Oh...one last thing....the August alignment of Jupiter on Aug 11, 2012 (above post) the birthday of the Mayan Calender does not actually show Jupiter as it's behind the moon.

Here it is at a different time on the same day: note the time factors.

Also this:

Note... 11:11 Aug 11 alignment in 2012

11:11 August 11th....Earth...moon...Jupiter.... Aldebaran.... all in alignment.

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'll show you

MU

James Churchward:

In James' biography entitled My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Continent, he discussed Mu with Augustus LePlongeon (another author of Mu)

He published The Lost Continent of Mu: Motherland of Man, which he claimed proved the existence of a lost continent, called Mu, in the Pacific Ocean.

I'm more familiar with Atlantis and Egypt.

So....

According to Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island." He claimed Mu was the site of the Garden of Eden and the home of 64,000,000 inhabitants - known as the Naacals. Its civilization, which flourished 50,000 years before Churchward's day, was technologically more advanced than his own, and the ancient civilizations of India, Babylon, Persia, Egypt and the Mayas were merely the decayed remnants of its colonies.

So, here I am one day having my coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and retrieve my coffee cup....I find this:

Title:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What? What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself.

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

reading this part 2...

Aldebaran you say?

Reading further...

August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues built for what exactly? When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11?

Are you Sirius?!?

Easter Island Bird tribe:

Last edited by Shadowself, 17th May 2015 at 23:36.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Wait....Shadowself, interrupt! Oh, I guess I should let DF say that considering it's her thread. But - more things I'm finding interesting in my history. Ironically, my maiden surname is found on not just my dad's side, but both my maternal and paternal grandmother's sides, we just recently found it deep on my husband's side, and my sister actually married someone with the same last name as our family (and are not related - they "took" the name when they came to the US). This name is strong in my family. It is a derivative of one of the big Scottish clans. It also has connection to King David - who is said to be an ancestor of Jesus.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Shadowself (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Now...I'm going to say this. DF is working it! I'm greatly impressed. This is how to do it DF....keep on keeping on and don't let anyone or anything (including myself) influence you. This is something YOU must work out. So far you're doing a great job!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)