Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Emphasis mine

Another aspect of this I seldom see mentioned pretty much anywhere, is the dynamics of language.
    Perhaps back then the rate of change was much slower than today, even so there was 'refinement' of the language as an ongoing function of its use.
    And when this variable is added to which dialect was used, and then add the filter of the beliefs of the translator, I seriously question the actual veracity of the translations.

And this doesn't even touch upon the deliberate modification of the meanings thru time (bible etc.)
    You can see this same phenomenon with early 19th century writtings and such.

JJ
    Divine Feminine I'm not trying to throw the thread off track, please accept my apology. What prompted me to post this was JohnJen325 brought up language.
    Here is an very interesting youtube series that has a rather unique take on language. It's a bit dark but very interesting none the less. And I don't agree with his analogy. This site has links to all three parts; http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...en-web-series/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Wow, DF. You've had my attention since the opening of this thread, but...WOW. I have a very similar background (only my conflict was with just my dad, who was a Marine), I was about the same age as you when I came to that epiphany that only forgiveness would set me free, and.....redhead. I can't wait to see what the MC1R gene has to do with this!
    Ok, whew, so what I'm saying is making sense.....I can't thank all of you enough for giving me the opportunity to explain this story. I could have never done this on any other forum and your patience is much appreciated. It's extremely difficult to keep people's attention and who can blame them as you can see this story has several layers to understand in order to get you to the place where you are able to see my POV. I could never tell anyone this as they would think I'm crazy, and it's not a story to be told verbally. My parents have no clue about the concept of a 'sim'. My father has since passed away, but my mother is still alive. I don't think she will ever be ready in this life time to absorb what I'm saying. You see when you are the black sheep of the family, you are considered to be the problem child because you will not conform to the societal demands and concepts like everyone else. As painful as this has been for me, I see it was necessary otherwise the 'sim' wouldn't have worked so I have had to accept my 'black sheep' title and know that I will never be able to change it in 'their' mind. I take solace in the fact that my mother will understand when she reaches 'the other side', the significance of her efforts if my assertations are correct. I am in awe of these people who play dark roles, because of what they have taught me. It was my 'sim' experience which gave me the greatest gift in truly understanding unconditional love.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (10th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015), Wyndstorm (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Emphasis mine

Another aspect of this I seldom see mentioned pretty much anywhere, is the dynamics of language.
    Perhaps back then the rate of change was much slower than today, even so there was 'refinement' of the language as an ongoing function of its use.
    And when this variable is added to which dialect was used, and then add the filter of the beliefs of the translator, I seriously question the actual veracity of the translations.

And this doesn't even touch upon the deliberate modification of the meanings thru time (bible etc.)
    You can see this same phenomenon with early 19th century writtings and such.

This isn't to say these old texts aren't useful, and that there isn't wisdom to be found, but until we gain acess to the 'real' history I ascribe most of the usefulness of these holy books as power over tools.

JJ
    Divine Feminine I'm not trying to throw the thread off track, please accept my apology. What prompted me to post this was JohnJen325 brought up language.
    Here is an very interesting youtube series that has a rather unique take on language. It's a bit dark but very interesting none the less. And I don't agree with his analogy. This site has links to all three parts; http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...en-web-series/
    No worries Rikki, you guys really have been great about not derailing this thread and I don't think it's off topic at all. In order to develop a richer understanding it's necessary to look at the various factors that can influence our beliefs. JJ makes a good point that often researchers forget about the 'dynamics of language' when interpreting ancient writings, so it's an excellent reminder to bring to the forefront. One can see how quickly the real meaning behind a story can get messed up rather quickly.

In time as we become more advanced, I think the real tool might not be books but the stories accessed within 'the field'.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), johnjen325 (10th May 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Ok, whew, so what I'm saying is making sense.....I can't thank all of you enough for giving me the opportunity to explain this story. I could have never done this on any other forum and your patience is much appreciated. It's extremely difficult to keep people's attention and who can blame them as you can see this story has several layers to understand in order to get you to the place where you are able to see my POV. I could never tell anyone this as they would think I'm crazy, and it's not a story to be told verbally. My parents have no clue about the concept of a 'sim'. My father has since passed away, but my mother is still alive. I don't think she will ever be ready in this life time to absorb what I'm saying. You see when you are the black sheep of the family, you are considered to be the problem child because you will not conform to the societal demands and concepts like everyone else. As painful as this has been for me, I see it was necessary otherwise the 'sim' wouldn't have worked so I have had to accept my 'black sheep' title and know that I will never be able to change it in 'their' mind. I take solace in the fact that my mother will understand when she reaches 'the other side', the significance of her efforts if my assertations are correct. I am in awe of these people who play dark roles, because of what they have taught me. It was my 'sim' experience which gave me the greatest gift in truly understanding unconditional love.
    I understand exactly what you are saying about your parents, and not only the differences between you and them, but how they just can't/couldn't/wouldn't 'go there'.

My parents were the same.
    I even spoon fed them some info that might/could have kicked loose at least some curiosity, but it didn't happen.

And it appears that you are a 2nd wave'r while I'm a 1st wave'r.
    Which puts ≈ 20years between your formative years and mine.

The realization that I was all alone, with literally no one to talk to, ask questions of, to help come to grips concerning any 'serious' questions, was, crushing.

Later it became clear(er) that what unfolded was exactly what was supposed to happen and so understanding and compassion helped to balance the perceptions of isolation and separation and being less than.

I look forward to the release/transmutation of all this baggage.

JJ

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Liberty (11th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I don't think she will ever be ready in this life time to absorb what I'm saying. You see when you are the black sheep of the family, you are considered to be the problem child because you will not conform to the societal demands and concepts like everyone else. As painful as this has been for me, I see it was necessary otherwise the 'sim' wouldn't have worked so I have had to accept my 'black sheep' title and know that I will never be able to change it in 'their' mind. I take solace in the fact that my mother will understand when she reaches 'the other side', the significance of her efforts if my assertations are correct. I am in awe of these people who play dark roles, because of what they have taught me. It was my 'sim' experience which gave me the greatest gift in truly understanding unconditional love.
    In my mid-20s, I tried to have the conversation with each of my parents to actually thank them for exactly that. Well, a face-to-face conversation with my mom and a letter to my dad (they divorced when I was 4). That completely backfired in my face, so you're likely right about your mom. It's taken me another 2 decades to learn how understand and appreciate my dad for who and what he is, and to be able to have contact with him out of respect while maintaining boundaries.

There are some really interesting things with my dad. I was born 1 year, 1 month and 1 day after he came back from Vietnam. My bday is 11/12. From my very early childhood, I mostly only remember him being incredibly reckless - coming home late drunk, crashing his motorcycle, being horrible to my mom and me. I had recurring dreams when I was 2/3 years old of being in the backyard playing and hearing something above me, looking up and seeing a black helicopter with someone jumping out of it coming down on top of me, at which point I'd wake up. I also had a recurring dream of what I would later learn was ancient Egypt.

My parents split, my dad got remarried and found God. That began the heavy opposition between him and me. At 6 years old, he started taking us to church and I instantly realized this was his crutch - that he needed something/someone to tell him how to live his life because he couldn't manage it on his own. Granted, he was in his 20s, only a handful of years back from a horrible experience in Vietnam with 2 ex-wives and 2 small kids. But it was the beginning of my understanding that religion or anything external was not the answer. As I got older, I fought back. Along the lines of johnjen's comments, when my dad would be yelling at me and say, "the Bible says....," I would say, "Dad, you don't KNOW what the Bible actually says. It's not the word of God - it's the word of man interpreting the word of God."

My point - it was a lifetime of literally being pushed to look for other answers. My answers. A lifetime of being so much on the outside of my whole family that by my early 20s, my entire extended family lived within 3 blocks of one another - I lived 3 hours away, being the first person in my family to really leave the nest. Total black sheep in every way. I have recently brought my own family back to my childhood home town. They are still fighting, still meddling in each other's lives, telling secrets and being terrible to one another. I have learned how to keep my distance, respect where they are on their paths, and enforce the boundaries when I need to. I respectfully decline to be involved in their drama.

I have secretly hoped that any of them, all of them, would notice how I decline to be involved in the drama and realize they don't have to either. Sometimes I see glimpses of that, but only glimpses. I absolutely love the idea that I may have been actually helping this whole time by simply breaking out myself - creating energy that may go into the grid. I love love love it.

The other night, when you posted #4, I went to bed thinking about it. Just as I was making the transition to a different level of consciousness, a very, very strong image knocked me back into such complete lucidity that I sat up and scared my husband. It was a POV experience, but the person was not me (as I am here and now). I was opening double french doors that opened onto a terrace overlooking a large body of water. There was a gust of a breeze that blew the gauzy curtains on the doors back toward me. And that was it, I was suddenly sitting up. So strange - I've been trying to figure out what it meant.

Thanks for this thread, DF!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), ERK (10th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (10th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), MaryMay (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015), Wyndstorm (9th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    DF - I was just reading some later channellings through a meditation group of the Law of One folks (this particular one from 2011) about contact and communication with the higher self. It's a long read, but touches on some things that might be of interest to you - like the higher self and the kundalini energy being accessible to the self with ritual (meditation or otherwise) because it is self. Possibly a little validation for your experience?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...2011_0108.aspx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Rebel&Rocket! Yes I remember when I first stumbled on the LawofOne material. I was excited because it was validating my experience that 'there is nothing left to be but love', as when you go through a 'sim' such as mine, that is the conclusion you come to as you are emotionally drained from the entire experience and you realize nothing matters but love and that is the whole point. Most will not come to that conclusion until they are backed into a wall and even then they will still miss the entire purpose of the exercise as they are conditioned to be a victim as that is the accepted behavior in 3D thinking. I will take a look at your link, thank you!

I have to take a break from here for a while, the yard work is piling up and my husband is looking at me cross-eyed right now, he doesn't get any of this, lol. I'll get back on here to respond soon, thank you for the comments, I really enjoying hearing what you guys have to say!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Rebel&Rocket (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understand exactly what you are saying about your parents, and not only the differences between you and them, but how they just can't/couldn't/wouldn't 'go there'.

My parents were the same.
    I even spoon fed them some info that might/could have kicked loose at least some curiosity, but it didn't happen.

And it appears that you are a 2nd wave'r while I'm a 1st wave'r.
    Which puts ≈ 20years between your formative years and mine.

The realization that I was all alone, with literally no one to talk to, ask questions of, to help come to grips concerning any 'serious' questions, was, crushing.

Later it became clear(er) that what unfolded was exactly what was supposed to happen and so understanding and compassion helped to balance the perceptions of isolation and separation and being less than.

I look forward to the release/transmutation of all this baggage.

JJ
    I always felt bad for the first wavers...It wasn't until the fall of 2008, when I truly started waking up, and I became aware of all the falsities especially our de facto government. I now understood the viewpoint of many of the men who fought tirelessly for their sovereignty. I easily found myself aligning with them once my knowledge on the corresponding topic grew. In my infancy of awakening I spent much time with a reader of the law and an applier of the law and I received a first hand lesson of many of the atrocities taking place within our court systems. One person in particular that I worked with is now 80 and he has been aware of the usurping of our Constitution and other illegitimacies for much longer than I have. The mere 7 years I've put into researching pales in comparison to what some of these 1st wavers have had to learn and endure. I can't imagine being awake that long and the frustration some of them have felt waiting for the rest of us to just 'get it'. Hat's off to you and I'm sorry it took many of us so long to catch up.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 10th May 2015 at 05:16.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Aragorn (10th May 2015), Joanna (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (10th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    In my mid-20s, I tried to have the conversation with each of my parents to actually thank them for exactly that. Well, a face-to-face conversation with my mom and a letter to my dad (they divorced when I was 4). That completely backfired in my face, so you're likely right about your mom. It's taken me another 2 decades to learn how understand and appreciate my dad for who and what he is, and to be able to have contact with him out of respect while maintaining boundaries.

There are some really interesting things with my dad. I was born 1 year, 1 month and 1 day after he came back from Vietnam. My bday is 11/12. From my very early childhood, I mostly only remember him being incredibly reckless - coming home late drunk, crashing his motorcycle, being horrible to my mom and me. I had recurring dreams when I was 2/3 years old of being in the backyard playing and hearing something above me, looking up and seeing a black helicopter with someone jumping out of it coming down on top of me, at which point I'd wake up. I also had a recurring dream of what I would later learn was ancient Egypt.

My parents split, my dad got remarried and found God. That began the heavy opposition between him and me. At 6 years old, he started taking us to church and I instantly realized this was his crutch - that he needed something/someone to tell him how to live his life because he couldn't manage it on his own. Granted, he was in his 20s, only a handful of years back from a horrible experience in Vietnam with 2 ex-wives and 2 small kids. But it was the beginning of my understanding that religion or anything external was not the answer. As I got older, I fought back. Along the lines of johnjen's comments, when my dad would be yelling at me and say, "the Bible says....," I would say, "Dad, you don't KNOW what the Bible actually says. It's not the word of God - it's the word of man interpreting the word of God."

My point - it was a lifetime of literally being pushed to look for other answers. My answers. A lifetime of being so much on the outside of my whole family that by my early 20s, my entire extended family lived within 3 blocks of one another - I lived 3 hours away, being the first person in my family to really leave the nest. Total black sheep in every way. I have recently brought my own family back to my childhood home town. They are still fighting, still meddling in each other's lives, telling secrets and being terrible to one another. I have learned how to keep my distance, respect where they are on their paths, and enforce the boundaries when I need to. I respectfully decline to be involved in their drama.

I have secretly hoped that any of them, all of them, would notice how I decline to be involved in the drama and realize they don't have to either. Sometimes I see glimpses of that, but only glimpses. I absolutely love the idea that I may have been actually helping this whole time by simply breaking out myself - creating energy that may go into the grid. I love love love it.

The other night, when you posted #4, I went to bed thinking about it. Just as I was making the transition to a different level of consciousness, a very, very strong image knocked me back into such complete lucidity that I sat up and scared my husband. It was a POV experience, but the person was not me (as I am here and now). I was opening double french doors that opened onto a terrace overlooking a large body of water. There was a gust of a breeze that blew the gauzy curtains on the doors back toward me. And that was it, I was suddenly sitting up. So strange - I've been trying to figure out what it meant.

Thanks for this thread, DF!
    Your post brings back memories of my parents trying to push the whole religion programming on me. In their defense all they were trying to do was expose me to new concepts, but anything religion I seemed to shun as if I already knew the entire gathering was nothing more than a false meme. The only thing that got me excited about going was the morning ritual of punch n' donuts and frolicking around with my Twin Flame who lived nearby during my youth. In their later years of life, my parents made one last attempt to join a church and try and maintain a sense of fellowship. Unfortunately the church they chose didn't seem too open to outsiders and in disappointment my parents just gave up. I felt sorry for them as I could tell this was something important they had wanted to do.

Aahh yes, and I remember those conversations of ...'the Bible says'....all too well, lol. And my lack of desire to be blessed by its wisdom will seem even funnier when I reveal who I believe I'm connected to. I've never been a 'Simon Says' kinda person, it's not how I'm wired....and if I had been, the 'sim' experiment would have never worked.

Your dreams may be past life memories it's hard to say. The one you mentioned at this point doesn't sound familiar. I know there is much more to dreams, but I've never had the time to explore further. One of my friends has figured out many of his past lives through his dreams. My dreams have been so strange, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm already dreaming about my future lives as none of them seem to be something I would experience here on earth.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), MaryMay (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (10th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So when I'm researching, I also take a look at the meaning of names and you'd be surprised how often I've found relevance in both the first name and the surname. Here are a couple of nuggets that I thought were interesting considering the topic of our conversation. I haven't had much time to look up many more so there could be additional clues...or not....

Insurgent Characters

Caleb \c(a)-leb\ as a boy's name is pronounced KAY-leb. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Caleb is "faith, devotion, whole hearted". Biblical: Caleb, a companion of Moses and Joshua, was noted for his astute powers of observation and fearlessness in the face of overwhelming odds; his devotion to God is symbolized by the "dog" in some traditions. The name was popular among the Puritans, and was introduced by them to America. Author Caleb Carr.
    Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meanin...MP17KhC5xO3.99

Tobias
    Meaning & History
    Greek form of TOBIAH. This is the name of the hero of the apocryphal Book of Tobit in many English versions of the Old Testament. It relates how Tobias, with the help of the archangel Raphael, is able to drive away a demon who has been plaguing Sarah, who subsequently becomes his wife. This story was popular in the Middle Ages, and the name came into occasional use in parts of Europe at that time. In England it became common after the Protestant Reformation.
    http://www.behindthename.com/name/tobias

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Joanna (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (10th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks DF, for your empathetic grasp of the magnitude of the 'big picture' as I call it.

I now see all of this as a carefully crafted plan with ALL of the variables (those we are aware of and the plethora of those we aren't) masterfully taken into account.

Those of us in the 1st wave know what it's like to be isolated and shunned, to the point that we have developed 'thick skins' to cope.
    This along with other personality traits, was and is a survival response, but soon enough we will get to/have to/delight in, shedding this defense mechanism.
    For many this may be the most difficult aspect of the upcoming changes, what with having lived with these layers of shielding for so long.

But as I see it each of us is precisely where we need to be, having arrived based upon those life lessons and accumulated experiences that are tailored specifically for each of us.

1st wavers were slated to have to deal with these aspects (isolation, being alone, etc.) just as 2nd and 3rd waver's have their own challenges and hurdles to master.

And the gradual insertion of all of our varied talents and abilities spread over all over the globe and over generations is part of this plan as well. Think moving and diffuse target for TPTW to try and deal with.

I recently 'saw' the reason for forcing vaccinations, especially for newborns.
    And if the idea that all it takes is for one 'starseed' to fully awaken to be able to undo all of the carefully layed out plans of the TPTW then forced vaccinations with its poisons and debilitating consequences makes much more 'sense'.

What I also see is the dismantling of all heirarchy, from the inside out.
    EVERYWHERE.
    This is a HUGE shift in the way of the things as they now stand, EVERYWHERE.

The 'resources' needed for this 'task' are immense and will take an immense amount of 'time'.

And as I see it we (us folks down here in this gravity well) are living on the bleeding edge of these changes, indeed we may very well be the catalyst for very next phase of the grand experiment.
    We certainly have experienced some of the most extreme conditions separation has dished up.

And I personally certainly have been 'waiting' for more decades than I would have thought were needed, and then some.

But the signs and changes afoot certainly do appear like the light at the end of this VERY long tunnel.

JJ

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Divine Feminine (10th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (11th May 2015), MaryMay (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (10th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (10th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    johnjen325, read literally and turned into dogma, any text can become a 'power over' tool, from religious books to political manifestos to ancient scripts in stone tablets. All texts are metaphors though (whether conscious or subconscious), or have metaphors working in them, through the imagery and dialogue/language of dualism, if we can attune to what is being communicated from behind the surface, the 3D representation, whether it is an ancient holy book, mythology, legend, artform or movie - like what Divine Feminine is doing here, reading a metaphor, a communication, under the surface of a mainstream SF movie.
    Last edited by Joanna, 11th May 2015 at 08:36.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), Divine Feminine (11th May 2015), johnjen325 (11th May 2015), MaryMay (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Great Experiment

This topic has been a focus of mine for many decades now.
    As such I have run across many different ‘sources’ of info that touch upon, deal with, add more data points, to this entire topic.

Although my research wasn’t labeled as The Grand/Great Experiment, my intent was to figure out what in the fraque was going on down here in this gravity well. I mean this doesn’t make a whole lotta sense upon a cursory, let alone a more thorough examination.
    And it has only begun to make sense in the past couple of decades in terms of seeing a big enough picture to be able to plug new info into a framework that can actually accommodate just about anything that pops up on the radar, so to speak, and which is continuing to be refined.

And what I’ve noticed is the amount and breadth and depth of the available information has steadily increased as we continue onwards. This part is self evident more so these days than in even the recent past.

From the info I have gleaned from the sources I have examined over the years, this universe is vast, complex, beyond imaging, and, it’s somewhat stultified.
    IOW it’s got a dysfunctional, elephant in the room sorta thing going on…

I use the analogy of an institution that has existed for quite a while, which becomes rigid in its behavior and outlook. All we have to do is look at our own ‘old’ hue-man institutions and their functionality and then extrapolate to millions of years instead of decades or centuries.

And then fold in these various duality based aspects, such as simultaneous vs sequential; STO vs STS; and the good vs. bad; light vs. dark; awake vs. asleep, etc., etc.
    I call it the “vs. syndrome”.
    All of which are based upon the precept of separation, which is oxymoronic at its very foundation.

And since we have been ‘cut off’, isolated, quarantined etc. much of the details that make up the big picture have been tightly controlled/limited.
    Indeed only in the past few years has this begun to really turn around.
    Just another example of separation, hidden in plain sight.

Which tells me, if I extrapolate from the past into the future, while using the current forward looking info that is surfacing these days, we are heading into the thick of it.
    Although I do remember previously thinking (much to my consternation) these very same (or similar) thoughts…

So now to address a few topics you brought up.

"Keep your eyes on the message below, not the messenger or how the message was obtained.”
    This is sage advice in my reality bubble. I don’t care (well, mostly don’t care) where pearls of wisdom come from, how they manifested, nor by whom, if there is useful info, THAT is what is of value to me.

“I’m hopeful as you follow along you’ll begin to see how ‘The Great Experiment’ has been part of ‘the game’ all along and will probably play an integral part in the development of our future world for the better."

The Game as I understand it is so well integrated into this super-universe model (#7 in the series) that it will play out with ‘perfect’ timing and resolution. I liken the phrase “The Fix Is In” to describe the depth and extent of ‘The Plan’.
    That isn’t to say that the limits involved haven’t been pushed, run over and kicked to the curb, because most here would be more than willing to explicate otherwise…

BUT, from what I can gather this super-universe is in a pickle, and we are a necessary key to help unlock the dilemma and re-bound back from a separation modality to oneness.
    Fortunately, it would seem, we have 16.4 billion years to work it all out.

I mean when you have eternity to figure all of this out, it’s gotta be worth the effort and involvement of how many civilizations, how many worlds?
    IOW it has to INVOLVE a whole lotta folks for a very long time…

Besides can you imagine how bored any of us would be after say 15 minutes resting on a cloud with an umbrella drink in hand?

This is enough for now, as I have a few more poised for later.

JJ

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), Divine Feminine (11th May 2015), Joanna (11th May 2015), MaryMay (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (11th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Dear JohnJen325,

Thanks for your input because that is exactly what has been happening to me the past 8 months! I had to leave so called friends because there was nothing there that was right or nurturing to me. This leaves me literally with no family, no friends and being in "solitude" all these months...somehow it was healing and still is as I am able to be peaceful and calm most of the time...how my world will fill up looks impossible to me now, but having had "miracles" happen to me many times when things looked "impossible" from a human standpoint, was when the miracles happened.

So, I am here believing in my Guidance and open to a "miracle" once again being much more conscious that what I have done is necessary grounwork..thanks for your post. I was another signal and help to me.

Sincerely,
    Today

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), Divine Feminine (11th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (21st May 2015), johnjen325 (11th May 2015), MaryMay (11th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 7-
    V for Vendetta 'sims'

In the first post of this thread, I told you at some point I planned on bringing in the movie V for Vendetta. Like everyone else, I watched with interest when it first came out in March of 2006. I was still asleep back then as the release date was two years prior to my awakening period. Therefore sadly I had missed the entire iota of the message and blew off the movie to be just another interesting plot made for the purpose of entertaining the masses including myself. It wasn't until Dec. 2012 that I took a second look and realized all that had gone unnoticed. I had just put 'The Solution' in print, or should I call it 'The Way', and I was amazed at how much I had overlooked in the initial viewing of this well known Wachowski's creation.

By now, much of what the film had portrayed was already starting to occur, but what really caught my attention was they had put 'The Solution' dead center in the middle of the movie! Now that I have a word for it, which I didn't in 2012, it's obvious to me the enactment of 'the sim' portion of the story line stood out and needed to be shared. Part of the plot involved one of the main characters, Evey, being kidnapped by her friend 'V' in order for him to create an illusion that would eventually elicit a response and free her of her fear. I would consider this scene to be a representation of a type of 'sim'. Since I can't find the exact clip I'm looking for, let me set the stage a bit.

Basically Evey is captured one night and she is led to believe it's the doing of the government when in actuality it's by the hands of her friend 'V'. Similar to all government prisoners depicted within this movie, Evey is treated worse than an animal. While she cries in fear, her head is shaved and she's thrown into a cold dark cell where she is repeatedly tortured. Her 'supposed' captors lead her to believe that all they want is for her to reveal the location of 'V' in which she refuses to comply. In the end she is willing to die facing her fears without remorse. She is surprised upon not giving in and looking death straight in the eyes, she is then released from her captivity only to discover 'V' was behind the whole illusion. What was most interesting during Evey's captivity, ...is she's lead to believe that a woman by the name of Valerie occupies the cell next to her and is communicating to her via a hole in the wall. Valerie is experiencing her own 'sim' and writes her final words on toilet paper. In essence her message is to be love. Take a look:
    V for Vendetta, Valerie's Letter

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2W0-z8EnaM

"I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch..But one...An inch.
    It is small and it is fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that - whoever you are - you escape this place. I hope that the world turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you: I love you.
    With all my heart,
    I love you.
    -Valerie."

How beautiful, and how do you not tear up when you watch her 'sim' unfold. Maybe it's more meaningful to those who have had their dark night of the soul, but when I watched this scene, it all began to make sense as it was a reminder to what I had experienced and I knew there must be something more to the entire picture.

Full letter in its entirety can be found here:
    http://ilmdamaily.hubpages.com/hub/V...ete-Transcript

Here are Evey's moments of awakening and facing her fear after realizing she was forced into an illusion:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4LwjD5L-k

Now remember when I said this:
    "A Divergent can be their own worst enemy. Subjected to the same 3D programming as everyone else, many become lost in the experience and are unable to step outside their contrived world. This is the challenge they must overcome no matter how terrible their situation(the sim) may become! Some succumb to suicide as they see no way out of their seemingly dark situations. In perfect 3D fashion they cling to their victimhood to validate the circumstances they may find themselves in. Their existence feels worthless and hopeless with no end in sight. Unable to rationalize their situation, the pain begins to take over and they see no point in continuing in a world that makes no sense. Suddenly out of nowhere, from the depths of a bottomless pit, the individual lets go. They no longer fear. They quit fighting themselves, they quit clinging to their preconceived notions that there is no way out. This is their dark night of the soul. From the depths of their broken heart, they manage to accept their situation for all it is, was and every will be. With unconditional and transforming love, they forgive those who for no apparent reason, have been the source of their pain. In a seemingly subconscious state of mind, they find a way to integrate both the light and dark emotions that have raged inside for all this time. At the very moment of the integration process, where thoughts of love compassion and forgiveness are generated with the heart , the feeling of a coiled snake starts at the base of their spine and navigates right out their crown chakra. In a seemingly pure state of consciousness, they no longer feel pain, but rather a sense of peace and relief and a feeling of pure bliss. This is known as a Kundalini."

Though not identical, you can see the similarities to my POV. After watching this film for the second time, it was obvious to me the entire movie focused on the problem, ....see V's speech here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

and.......they gave you 'the solution' all in one movie. Evey, V's and Valerie's situations were all 'sims', only they didn't entirely explain this to the viewer. The overcoming of one's fears after experiencing their dark night of the soul was really the whole point of the entire exercise. I believe they were attempting to give the audience a taste of 'the experiment' in process with the outcome that there is nothing left to be but love.

The prophecy and MC1R gene theory will have to wait for Part 8 which I hope to have out later tonight.

Part 8 coming up.............................................

***Way back when, TOT must have been doing some administrative work, when for some reason, many posts became littered with question marks. I'm too lazy to go back and fix them all...but felt the need to explain should someone wonder. It was nothing intended by the authors of various posts who were inflicted....***
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 03:49.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (21st May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)