Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by MaryMay View Post
    I heard He made a Way for us. As in a way back to Source/God/Our Higher selves.
    As in beginning the Ascent out of the darkness and junk that we are hearing about now, the light and dark battles..

Ps- I think all the pictures of him and others, pointing to the heart.. is a message to us.. Look within your heart.. Or go thru the heart! like what youre saying..
    Thats like when people share- balance the mind and heart, and act using both..
    YES! You're on the right track and it's exactly where I'm going! "The Solution" is what some know to be "The Way". I put "The Solution" in print back in 2012. I came across the teachings of "The Way" through some of Kathleen McGowan's work in the fall of 2014.....this is when I knew I was on the correct path, because "The Solution" I posted was describing "The Way". I have never followed any religion so I had no way of referencing what I had experienced long ago( will share that soon). But as you read more of my writings you will see how what I'm saying is very much the same as "The Way", only now, I believe we have enough science available to enforce its validty.

"He", made "The Way" for us by creating an energy template through his experience of dying on the cross(you should be thinking 'sim', this was his 'sim' experience). That energy template went out in 'the field'(this is the science part I'll show later), and since we are all connected to 'the field' that energy template is available for us to access if we learn to speak the language of 'the field' through our hearts which are connected to the magnetics of this planet!

Here are some articles that may interest you:

Yet More Evidence Emerges That Our Universe Is A Grand Simulation Created By An Intelligent Designer
    http://www.naturalnews.com/038985_un...#ixzz3ZNgy2Fzq

Cosmic Rays Offer Clue Our Universe Could Be A Computer Simulation
    http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...ter-simulation

‘The Idea We Live In A Simulation Isn’t Science Fiction’

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-a-simu…

The Measurement That Would Reveal The Universe As A Computer Simulation

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...-reveal…
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 6th May 2015 at 19:12.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    YES! You're on the right track and it's exactly where I'm going! "The Solution" is what some know to be "The Way". I put "The Solution" in print back in 2012. I came across the teachings of "The Way" through some of Kathleen McGowan's work in the fall of 2014.....this is when I knew I was on the correct path, because "The Solution" I posted was describing "The Way". I have never followed any religion so I had no way of referencing what I had experienced long ago( will share that soon). But as you read more of my writings you will see how what I'm saying is very much the same as "The Way", only now, I believe we have enough science available to enforce its validty.

"He", made "The Way" for us by creating an energy template through his experience of dying on the cross(you should be thinking 'sim', this was his 'sim' experience). That energy template went out in 'the field'(this is the science part I'll show later), and since we are all connected to 'the field' that energy template is available for us to access if we learn to speak the language of 'the field' through our hearts which are connected to the magnetics of this planet!

Here are some articles that may interest you:

Yet More Evidence Emerges That Our Universe Is A Grand Simulation Created By An Intelligent Designer
    http://www.naturalnews.com/038985_un...#ixzz3ZNgy2Fzq

Cosmic Rays Offer Clue Our Universe Could Be A Computer Simulation
    http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...ter-simulation

‘The Idea We Live In A Simulation Isn’t Science Fiction’

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-a-simu…

The Measurement That Would Reveal The Universe As A Computer Simulation

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...-reveal…

Yay! Im glad you said it and not me.. I was worried to share those thoughts. (his dying, living, And his ascension paved the way...)
    Perfect.
    Yes Kathleen McGowen is great I like her too, and has an amazing way of sharing lots of information, right?!
    My mom calls it historical fiction..
    blessings~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (7th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by MaryMay View Post
    Yay! Im glad you said it and not me.. I was worried to share those thoughts. (his dying, living, And his ascension paved the way...)
    Perfect.
    Yes Kathleen McGowen is great I like her too, and has an amazing way of sharing lots of information, right?!
    My mom calls it historical fiction..
    blessings~
    That's funny what your mom said. I've only read one of her books, haven't had time to read the others, but picked three of them up to scour for clues. My only complaint is how does one know what's true and what isn't? I tried contacting her as I had wanted to share some info I thought might tie into her research, but got no response.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 7th May 2015 at 03:18.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    So going back to my earlier question, how is it that Jesus died on the cross for our sins? It is my best guesstimate that during his perilous moments either before or while on the cross he was able to forgive from his heart, speaking the proper language of ‘the field’, via Kundalini, there-by creating an energetic template that allowed a means for others to forgive those who have sinned against them, so in essence this is how he 'died for our sins'. I realize there are plenty of interpretations out there that don’t match my own, but after what I have personally experienced via Kundalini and researched in this lifetime, I cannot help, but wonder if there is merit to what I’m suggesting.
    Interestingly, I just came across this video with a perspective that although not mentioning forgiveness I think supports somewhat what you are saying Divine Feminine. It is supposed to be a translation from the original Aramaic words that Jesus said on the cross.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-SjEZlES-k

Vic says "Matthew chapter 27, verses 45 & 46, where Jesus says, "Eil, Eil, lemanah shwiktani." This utterance by Jesus from the Cross has been mistranslated as "My, God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" This is a wrong translation and a major flaw of Western theology. Jesus never said that; He said, "Eil, Eil, this was what I was destined for." It was a statement of His Mission on earth as He gave His earthly life on behalf of humanity"
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 7th May 2015 at 05:09. Reason: quotation marks

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (7th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), jcocks (9th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), MaryMay (7th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Omg Reality Creation! What a find! Thank you so much.. This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for! I'll comment more tomorrow, it's late for me.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), MaryMay (7th May 2015), RealityCreation (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Divergence could be seen as a stage...that became necessary, because the 'limiting programme' was so deeply installed into humanity. The way it is being represented in movies may be one way to catalyze divergent souls into remembering in their hearts the purpose of their 'difference' to societal norms, in whatever way that has been for them. And then, they will know the inner feeling and experience of unity - and how unity - the 5D+ frequencies, are brought into alignment with this 'reality' by convergence....converging the energies until we get a merge. From confinement to divergence to convergence means the collapse and dissolution of time, and therefore of timelines, which belong to the linear paradigm of 3D. 4D, the zero point of the 'lower' and 'upper' funnels, of the vortices, the point where they touch, has to be opened in the inner heart, then the way through is Known.
    Jesus knew it, and demonstrated it, in his Life, and in his rising again from 'death'. Though the death was perhaps not Plan A (feel into him calling out, 'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?' as a sign of things not going to the original plan), but he accepted Plan B, in full Knowing that he could resurrect his physical body, and use that as a demonstration of what is possible for all. He also did say, those who came after him would do greater things than he......

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (7th May 2015), MaryMay (7th May 2015), RealityCreation (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    It seems to be quite contested by bible scholars whether the original gospels were in Aramaic or Mishnaic Hebrew. The translation in the video 'Eil Eil lemanah shwiktani'...'Father, Father, whyfore have your left me' is not the same as 'this was what I was destined for'...he has interpreted it the way he wants to, for his own 'belief'.
    The only to way to truly know, is in your heart, otherwise the mind is left analysing.
    It is true though that 'Eli/Eil/Eloi/El/Il' should be translated as Father rather than God...because in the original pantheon, El was the father aspect of Creation, and Asherah was the mother aspect, which was late erased from Hebrew texts (and statues of the Asherah Tree of the mother were knocked down), so only El was left.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (7th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (7th May 2015), RealityCreation (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RealityCreation View Post
    So going back to my earlier question, how is it that Jesus died on the cross for our sins? It is my best guesstimate that during his perilous moments either before or while on the cross he was able to forgive from his heart, speaking the proper language of ‘the field’, via Kundalini, there-by creating an energetic template that allowed a means for others to forgive those who have sinned against them, so in essence this is how he 'died for our sins'. I realize there are plenty of interpretations out there that don’t match my own, but after what I have personally experienced via Kundalini and researched in this lifetime, I cannot help, but wonder if there is merit to what I’m suggesting.
    Interestingly, I just came across this video with a perspective that although not mentioning forgiveness I think supports somewhat what you are saying Divine Feminine. It is supposed to be a translation from the original Aramaic words that Jesus said on the cross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-SjEZlES-k

Vic says "Matthew chapter 27, verses 45 & 46, where Jesus says, "Eil, Eil, lemanah shwiktani." This utterance by Jesus from the Cross has been mistranslated as "My, God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" This is a wrong translation and a major flaw of Western theology. Jesus never said that; He said, "Eil, Eil, this was what I was destined for." It was a statement of His Mission on earth as He gave His earthly life on behalf of humanity"
    "This was his destiny, this was his mission, it was prophesized that he would do this and he was the hope of the universe, the hope of mankind and everything he created."-Vic Alexander

I love little finds like this. I have no religious background to go on, which was necessary for the role I needed to play in this incarnation. I have to rely on others to pull this kind of information for me to match what I'm saying. I never understood the message "Jesus died on the cross for our sins". As a child I thought this was silly because no one could give me an answer as to how he 'physically' could do this. It was always...'cause the Bible says'...well that's not good enough when you come from the herd of the black sheep, lol.

I'm not sure back in that era one could find writings in ancient texts about kundalini, I imagine so, but how much did they really know? And how many would have experienced having one? Was Jesus the first? Is that why he was the hope for the universe, the hope of mankind? Because you can't kill and idea once it's out in 'the field'. So then I'm thinking....the location of his death or where he might have had this 'kundalini'...was it on a ley line, is that a necessary part when creating a new energetic foundation? And what tribe did Jesus represent?

Remember this:
    “Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment."

So Jesus had to plant the seed, the idea, which created the energy template allowing others to be able to forgive through love and compassion. Could the purpose of the 'Divergents' who let's assume are a part of this- 'each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment....to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient' scenario be needed, so that each species has access to the same energy template? And how many species are there? And why wasn't Jesus act alone enough? Shouldn't it be if we're all connected and affected by the same 'field'? I feel like I'm missing a piece to the puzzle here....

These are the questions running through my head Reality Creation I'm not expecting you to answer them.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 7th May 2015 at 17:40.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (7th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    It seems to be quite contested by bible scholars whether the original gospels were in Aramaic or Mishnaic Hebrew. The translation in the video 'Eil Eil lemanah shwiktani'...'Father, Father, whyfore have your left me' is not the same as 'this was what I was destined for'...he has interpreted it the way he wants to, for his own 'belief'.
    The only to way to truly know, is in your heart, otherwise the mind is left analysing.
    It is true though that 'Eli/Eil/Eloi/El/Il' should be translated as Father rather than God...because in the original pantheon, El was the father aspect of Creation, and Asherah was the mother aspect, which was late erased from Hebrew texts (and statues of the Asherah Tree of the mother were knocked down), so only El was left.
    Translations are difficult, it's the very reason why I've stayed away from religions. It's not that I don't 'believe' in a higher power, I do, it's the interpretations that I question. I don't feel it's always the intent of the interpreter to purposely mislead, I do think one's culture may play a role in how a story is shared and perceived. And of course there are those who purposefully misinterpret to confuse the masses. I'm a big proponent of following the heart which is why I started this thread in the first place because it is my heart that has led me down this path of perception. I realize some things just can't be proved and each individual will have their own interpretation which may not match my own and I'm ok with this as their mission is not going to be the same as mine which thereby can affect their viewpoint....alas, that is how 'the game' works. I do find it most interesting that Vic's interpretation has some similarities to what I'm saying.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Aragorn (7th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    I just want to say,.....

My wife and I were supposed to go see the movie Interstellar a while back and due to circumstances we ended up not going. Well, I am now glad we didn't. It would have been embarrassing. I just finished watching it by myself and ended up crying like a baby. It was very emotionally moving for me.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (8th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (8th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, something tells me I need to take a closer look at that movie Rikki. I did end up renting it while my company was visiting last weekend and found it interesting. I need to watch it again. I like to enjoy the movie at the first viewing without looking for clues. If I intuitively feel something more is there I will then go back and look to see if I can find any patterns or indications that suggest further exploring.

Working on part 5 right now and should have it out shortly...geez it feels like I'm writing a book, but how else can I explain it...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), MaryMay (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (8th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 5

In part 4 I rehashed the message contained in ‘the box’ from the movie Insurgent, I also gave my own definition of what I think a divergent could be and why it’s being suggested that Divergents are the solution and not the problem they have often been unkindly accused of. Please review part 4 if needed to keep the flow of thought.

We watched the character Tris go through 5 ‘sims’(simulations) in order to open the box which I believe represents the heart, the very mechanism needed to speak the language of ‘the field’. When I saw this being depicted in the movie I was even more convinced of my interpretation of the parallels. To the average person it appears to be nothing more than another fictional fantasy-like saga, but for some of us who have lived through the drama or should I say trauma,…..this was our story. I believe some of us were put in these life situations by design in order to elicit a specific response which in turn, if done properly would create an energetic template that would have an effect on ‘the field.” I believe this is how you change the energetic foundation of a reality.

Next is a story about my own personal ‘sim’. I ask that you please not judge the people involved as I perceive them to only be players in a game and the dark roles they performed were necessary to catapult me into a new state of consciousness. I could not tell this story if it weren’t for them(my parents) and I am forever grateful for what they had to endure in their lifetimes to ensure the success of the ‘sim’ in mine. Meaning, to create my world of pain and suffering, they had to live their own lives with the same as in this instance, that’s how ‘the game’ worked. This was written in 2012 and the actual experience occurred in 1990 at the age of 24. Here is my story/sim:

"My spiritual awakening began with a profound moment of what I now know to be a Kundalini, sometime in the early 90's. I had no idea what had happened, but it was something I never forgot and of course back then, didn't fully appreciate or comprehend. Below is a formal description from what I remember of the experience. It happened so suddenly that I didn't understand what I had done or the significance until a year ago(2011). I can only wish I had been paying attention more closely, but I think I got the general point enough to share with you today. One thing that's important that I might not have made clear in my description below.....what I did was a thought process through my heart not my brain. And I believe it is the very reason I had the Kundalini. I have no formal training or knowledge in this arena, I'm almost embarrassed to share with you that I don't even meditate. What I did truly was from the heart, purely organic, nothing more.

This is a heart-centered example that you can use for yourself to deal with any type of emotional clearing you may need when dealing with a difficult situation and god knows, we've all got em. Forgiveness and acceptance is key, as those emotions will promote the higher frequencies of love and compassion. I can only hope this eases your pain and that you are truly able to see the gift you've been given of a difficult experience with a different set of eyes. It is my belief these difficult situations were created by design so that we would have energy to work with in order to transform our reality.

As a child and young adult I grew up in a very verbally abusive situation at home. My father, who was a Navy Seal, was brutal. I could never do anything right, I was never good enough, blah, blah, you've all heard this scenario before as it's quite common. Not only is it common to hear stories like this, but to be put in this type of situation is a common experience for a star seed in general, so I've been told. One of the characteristics of a star seed is that we typically have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex, it's important to note that this is by design which is why I'm telling you this. Being put into this situation serves a purpose and that very purpose is why I had the Kundalini and why I am able to pass this information on to others, so they too can experience a transformation of energy.

By the time I had hit my mid-twenties I was a mess. As hard as I tried to reason the unfair treatment I had been subjected to (this is 3D thinking now....always the victim), I could not seem to come to terms with what I could have done to make my parents turn on me in such a bad way throughout my entire time growing up. I ran down the whole list of criterias......I got good grades, I stayed out of trouble, heck I worked three jobs my senior year in high school and I was a varsity athlete from my freshman year to my senior year. So I couldn't possibly come up with a legitimate reason as to why or what I could have done to create the situation I was in. While in college I finally came to a breaking point. I had to get over this or I was going downhill fast. I was ready to end it, the abuse was more than I could take and I wasn't seeing any other way out.

Finally, after years of obsessing over this, I came to the conclusion that there was no rationalizing the situation no matter how hard I tried. Let me repeat this thought process as its key..... "there was no rationalizing the situation." This was not the point of the whole experience I had just lived my entire life. Because if I could have rationalized it, I probably wouldn't have had the Kundalini! Keep this point in mind when you apply the thought process to your own situation. I spent years in a vicious circle trying to make sense of this situation, so I'm trying to help you avoid the same trap. Be aware that some situations can't be rationalized in the manner you would expect and sometimes that's the point- because how would you have the experience of forgiveness if you could?

So in the next few moments before the Kundalini, this was the thought process. In one hand I accepted and embraced all the bad from the relationship for what it was and I was grateful.........In the other hand, I accepted and embraced all the good from that relationship for what it was and I was grateful. The acceptance of both polarities, in my heart, positive and negative was the integration point. Integration point being love, forgiveness and compassion. This moment of integration was when I had the Kundalini. Basically it felt like an orgasm. I'm sorry there's no other word to describe it, so I have to utilize that one so you understand what it feels like. It's a rush, ...and it started in the lower half of my torso and went right out my crown chakra.

This was playing what's called The Polarity Integration Game. This is the game of the light and dark the game of duality. The opportunity put before me by being exposed to a negative and painful situation allowed me to forgive through love and compassion. Had I been able to "rationalize" this situation most likely I would have missed the whole point as I would have used my 3D perspective to reason away the experience.

What I did was "transmute" energy. This transmutation was immediately sent out into the energy field, there-by allowing others the potential to absorb the higher frequencies and who knows, possibly making it easier for them to have their own Kundalini. Scientifically it is my understanding that love and compassion are the highest frequencies to be experienced on Earth and have the capability of changing one's DNA structure. Love vibrates at 528Hz frequency. And as many of you know, every molecule, atom, living and non-living thing, etc. all vibrate at different frequencies. We have seen via Dr. Masaru Emoto studies how water crystals change their structure when thoughts of love are infused or maybe applied is a better word, so we know there is science that backs this concept."

After reading my story, consider what was said in an earlier link I gave you.
    “Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow. “

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game. To achieve a 9th dimensional level of ascension and full integration we needed a series of higher level electromagnetic grids constructed around and overlaying the 3rd dimensional grid on your planet and anchored in at the same grid points. Before we go further, let’s define grids and their purpose.”

When you read this does it not sound similar to what I just described? Was the purpose to help lay down the 9th dimensional grid? This is why in the summer of 10 when I first came across this document on The Grand/Great Experiment, my head was spinning as I was beginning to realize the whole purpose of my incarnation,… it just made sense. I can only wonder how many didn’t make it out of their ‘sims’. How many gave up and just committed suicide? Cause trust me, you want to. After years of being verbally abused and emotionally neglected I had no self worth I spent half my life lost in this illusion. When I see what other people have gone through I think I had it easy. The experience has to be ugly otherwise you could not generate the outcome needed to transmute the energy and some probably miss the point which is why I said earlier there are those Divergents who get lost in the 3D experience. What I describe sounds easy, but try it, cause it’s not,… though I hope in time it will be as more and more continue to lay down the energetic foundation of a new reality in the same manner. For this moment to occur, you have to be in the right state of consciousness, but more importantly, I believe you have to have heart coherence to create the Kundalini so it will have an effect on ‘the field’ if the purpose is to create an energetic template. I do not think it’s something I could replicate again in this lifetime. So the question becomes…how did I know how to do that without any prior training or study of meditation in this lifetime? How? When you read on the topic, many spend a life time attempting to draw upon the mystical snake known as Kundalini.

Is it because …”Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient.” ?

Which is what made me think my situation was by design and why I was able to do what I was supposed to do. I believe a Divergent who is part of ‘The Great Experiment’, cannot be someone who has a religious background or someone who has spent hours studying the methods of meditation and all things alchemy. Too much knowledge can cloud your judgment and it can cloud your state of consciousness which is why I say I don’t think I can replicate the situation again because now I know too much, now I am awake. I do not fear being discovered as the mission is already complete and because you cannot kill an idea once it’s been interjected into ‘the field’. Besides I’m getting the feeling ‘they’ already know who I am..... And who is 'they'? Whomever is writing the script.

Maybe this is all crap, maybe I'm way off base, but how will I know unless I share this story? Will it draw out others who might have missing pieces? I'm truly o.k. if I've got this all wrong. Like you, I search for the truth and you know what they say, 'look within' and you will find the truth inside you and so here we are......

Part 6 coming up……………………………………………….
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 8th May 2015 at 18:24.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (8th May 2015), lcam88 (2nd October 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), RealityCreation (8th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (8th May 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 6- I will attempt to make these next few parts shorter, so it’s not such a long read.

They say Divergents are dangerous and I suppose to those who don’t want the creation of a higher vibrational reality to exist,…well than I guess we are, lol,….assuming my theory is correct. Now that you have part of the story watch the trailer again and see if my perception makes sense. I will pull out the vocabulary and define what I think they're really saying.

Insurgent/Divergent Series

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

Jeanine- “You found it,… the future our people deserve.”
    When the box is opened via the heart there-by having an effect on ‘the field’ humanity will have the future they deserve.

Tris: “What does Jeanine think is in that box Caleb?”
    Caleb: “I don’t know, but she’s testing Divergents…., searching for the one who can open it.”
    Divergents are star seeds who are put into difficult situations by design in order to evoke a response via the heart, which in turn creates an energy template for all to have access to in the future through their connection to ‘the field’. It offers a way for all species to resolve ancient conflicts and eventually stop the galactic wars that have all but destroyed us.

In another exchange:
    Four: “Jeanine’s never gonna stop coming after us. It’s time we fight back.”
    Tori: “We don’t have the numbers.
    Four: “We will”
    Jeanine may represent those who do not wish to allow for the vibrational change. When Tori says we don’t have the numbers, is she really saying, we don’t have the numbers to change the energetic foundation of the planet just yet? In which Four says, ‘we will’. Meaning, in time as more energetic templates are created, it will put the numbers in our favor and we will build a new reality based on love, compassion, forgiveness and higher vibrational energies.

Which is why…..
    Evelyn: “Jeanine claims you’re all dangerous Insurgents. If we were to combine forces we’d be unstoppable.
    Caleb: “This is the only chance we have to rescue what little civilization we have left.”

Now maybe you can see the parallels? And this is why this particular movie caught my attention.
    In part 7 I will show you another ‘sim’ captured on film which I think will convince you even more. I’ll also share a prophecy I came across while doing some personal researching that might be related to our ladies being the carriers of the MC1R gene.

Part 7 coming up……………………………………………….

Part 7, page 5 post #75
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th May 2015 at 20:50.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Aragorn (8th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (8th May 2015), MaryMay (8th May 2015), RealityCreation (8th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (8th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Wow, DF. You've had my attention since the opening of this thread, but...WOW. I have a very similar background (only my conflict was with just my dad, who was a Marine), I was about the same age as you when I came to that epiphany that only forgiveness would set me free, and.....redhead. I can't wait to see what the MC1R gene has to do with this!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Translations are difficult, it's the very reason why I've stayed away from religions. It's not that I don't 'believe' in a higher power, I do, it's the interpretations that I question. I don't feel it's always the intent of the interpreter to purposely mislead, I do think one's culture may play a role in how a story is shared and perceived. And of course there are those who purposefully misinterpret to confuse the masses. I'm a big proponent of following the heart which is why I started this thread in the first place because it is my heart that has led me down this path of perception. I realize some things just can't be proved and each individual will have their own interpretation which may not match my own and I'm ok with this as their mission is not going to be the same as mine which thereby can affect their viewpoint....alas, that is how 'the game' works. I do find it most interesting that Vic's interpretation has some similarities to what I'm saying.
    Emphasis mine

Another aspect of this I seldom see mentioned pretty much anywhere, is the dynamics of language.
    Perhaps back then the rate of change was much slower than today, even so there was 'refinement' of the language as an ongoing function of its use.
    And when this variable is added to which dialect was used, and then add the filter of the beliefs of the translator, I seriously question the actual veracity of the translations.

And this doesn't even touch upon the deliberate modification of the meanings thru time (bible etc.)
    You can see this same phenomenon with early 19th century writtings and such.

This isn't to say these old texts aren't useful, and that there isn't wisdom to be found, but until we gain acess to the 'real' history I ascribe most of the usefulness of these holy books as power over tools.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 8th May 2015 at 23:24.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Divine Feminine (9th May 2015), Joanna (11th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)