Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Nice.
    Knowing why one comes here blank slated to follow their clues on awakening finding inner peace to reflect and themselves then create trails behind, why, contract beforehand for what reason, a trip into hell for what reason, or was there no or little choice and then why, again why, choice or no choice, why.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (1st May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Nice.
    Knowing why one comes here blank slated to follow their clues on awakening finding inner peace to reflect and themselves then create trails behind, why, contract beforehand for what reason, a trip into hell for what reason, or was there no or little choice and then why, again why, choice or no choice, why.
    To quickly answer your question, it all comes down to ‘choice’. Many are still in the middle of their ‘sims’; the point being to learn to make the correct ‘choice’. The answer is truly more complex so my response is long winded in order to offer up more details. I suspect that planet Earth in all its 3D glory was designed(which is why it’s a simulation) to be a place for soul growth, something that cannot be experienced in the higher dimensions. It’s most definitely a ‘game’ of the light and the dark. Ever notice this same theme continually coming up in t.v. programs, movies, and your life? Ya, well it’s not a coincidence. It all comes down to the ‘choices’ you make and that is the purpose. Just like they tell you in the CIA influenced Matrix movie when Neo is talking to the Architect of the Matrix. From the wikipedia page:

“Neo enters a door and meets a program called the Architect, the Matrix's creator.
    The Architect explains that Neo is part of the design of the sixth iteration of Matrix, designed to stop the fatal system crash that naturally occurs due to the concept of human choice.”

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix_Reloaded

As a side note, what’s interesting is their selection of words by using the term ‘Architect’. I was told in my Akashic Record reading by Kevin Ryerson, that myself and others from our soul group were ‘Architects ’(meaning we know how to build and design empires) and you will see this trait repeat when you know the past lives of said individuals because they have and will incarnate into roles where this skill set is needed. People who demonstrate strength in this category favor the 7th energy ray as described in the writings of Dr. Walter Semkiw, “Origin Of The Soul” And The Purpose of Reincarnation, and likely where you can find us again. So I cannot help but wonder if their choice of words in the movie is specifically referring to the E.T. race The ELohim as being the ‘Architects’ of planet Earth aka The Matrix aka The Simulation, which would explain why we might be ‘the guardians’. So it’s possible that our soul group designed ‘the game’. I have not asked this specific question in any of my readings, so my theory in this regard is only speculation corresponding with what little I know.

Using the Kundalini story I shared as an example, the entire experience was based on me making the correct ‘choice’. And if you notice, I didn’t make the correct ‘choice’ till I was backed into a corner (wanting to commit suicide as I could see no way out of my pain-victimhood). It would have been easy enough for me to explain away my parent’s poor behavior and succumb to the traditional 3D thinking that I was a victim of their abuse….Instead, I made ‘the choice’ to think differently, outside the preprogrammed traditional thought process. ‘The choice’ was made in my heart, not my brain. I made the ‘choice’ to forgive with the emotions of love, compassion and forgiveness and accept the good and bad of my situation. In doing so, that is when the Kundalini occurred, which basically ‘cured’ me of my pain and opened all my chakras, kicking me out of the ‘victimhood’ state of consciousness.

When you explore the cases of past life regressions, the continual message is one of soul growth through making the correct ‘choices’. I remember researcher Robert Schwartz (http://yoursoulsplan.com/index.php), stating in an interview that regressions reveal you have many virtues you must experience and learn from. I can’t remember the exact number, but it was somewhere between 26-33 virtues. With that in mind my following question may be the answer. Is it possible Earth is a place for new souls to learn and grow before they can be acclimated into the higher dimensions/E.T. realm?…and maybe, one has to learn so many virtues before their souls can be deemed ‘safe’ to reside in these higher dimensions? And/or it’s possible older souls who are slower to learn the lessons find themselves incarnating on Earth till they can prove they are capable of making the correct ‘choices’? It’s not a contest and my understanding is you are free to go as fast or as slow as you want, at least that is the message that seems to come out in the research.

I also think the E.T.’s are inter-dimensional and what separates us from their dimension is merely a matter of frequency. Which is why the hard lessons can only be learned in an environment/dimension of duality- light/dark. Linda Moulton Howe spoke about this not too long ago and her whistleblower if you want to call him that, described it quite well. Here’s what he said:

E. T.s Are From Other Dimensions?
    This is such a fantastic encounter that I had to tell somebody. So, I told somebody at work. And Lyle looked at me and he says, 'Well, when I was in the Air Force, I took the schooling to become a Project BLUEBOOK UFO investigator. They told me that I would have to be on the other side of the world on a moment's notice. And I had a wife. I didn't want my life disrupted by having to travel all the time studying these UFOs. Mark, I'm going to tell you what the government knows about UFOs.'

He said everything you see and hear is on a plane (other frequency dimension). There are other levels above that and below that which form different planes. The E. T.s know of at least 33 different planes that are right here and now.'
    Lyle said, 'You could be standing where we're at now and a train could be running through us in one of these other dimensions, but you don't see or hear or feel a thing because everything is vibrating at a totally different speed.'
    'Other dimensions,' he says, 'that's where most of these UFOs come from.'”

If you watch the Allegiant movie, which is the 3rd movie of the Divergent series mentioned in this thread, there’s a scene where character ‘Caleb’ is using technology provided by ‘the others outside the wall’ which allows him to watch the happenings going on in his town of Chicago, without anyone seeing him. He finds himself physically standing on train tracks and as he turns around he thinks he’s just about to get run over by a train only to have the train run right through him while he continues to stand! Since we know most movies are being heavily influenced by CIA, I suspect that was written into the script on purpose because likely it’s exactly what’s going on, but most are unaware as you are never told any of this.

I’ll give another example…There were some photos taken I believe at Stardust Ranch in AZ where a lot of E.T. activity and other weird high strangeness seems to take place. What’s interesting is things were showing up in the photographs that weren’t physically ‘there’ at the time the photos were taken. For example a phone pole is clearly photographed in one of the pictures, which, at location where the person was standing, there are no phone poles as they are out in the middle of nowhere. Another photograph showed the back of a man with blue hair and kind of pointed like Star Trek Spock ears …..when there was no man standing there at the time the pictured was taken. And after listening to the explanation above, it could explain why those objects in the photos weren’t seen by the physical eye and yet captured on film as if they were real. Could these have been glimpses into other dimensions? I’m just attempting to connect dots here…..

Once again, here's what researcher Jelaila Starr said, which I think matches to what's being said above by the whistleblower...it's all about vibration and frequencies.

DIMENSION- A dimension is a state of consciousness. When you look at what we know about dimensions, what we find is that each is about a unique set of beliefs. Our current 3D consciousness was not established until enough people began to believe the same way. And the current 5D consciousness will not be established until enough of the people existing there figure out how to live in unity. So we see that when enough people live a set of beliefs they create a dimension.
    Going further, a state of consciousness/dimension vibrates as a certain frequency just as all physical matter has a distinguishing vibration or frequency. In our universe, the closer we get to the integration point of Light and Dark, the faster we vibrate (compassion being the integration point with the fastest vibratory rate). So, if a whole group of people acquire a particular set of beliefs, in this case, the understanding of how to live at the integration point between Light and Dark, then they all begin to vibrate at that particular rate. This vibratory rate is also known as a frequency. Continuing on, this group vibration creates a new consciousness, a new reality, and a new dimension by the individuals in the group expressing themselves emotionally, creatively, etc.

She then goes on to say:

“Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow. “

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game. To achieve a 9th dimensional level of ascension and full integration we needed a series of higher level electromagnetic grids constructed around and overlaying the 3rd dimensional grid on your planet and anchored in at the same grid points. Before we go further, let’s define grids and their purpose.”

So if people cannot behave properly by making the correct ‘choices’ they may be deemed unsafe to incorporate into other, higher dimensions. And if there’s one thing that seems to get the E.T.’s riled up, it’s the use of nuclear weapons. And I believe, if one is allowed to detonate, it permeates the other dimensions, which is probably why we hear stories and watch videos of missiles being deactivated by UFO’s.

I can only assume there are many races on planet Earth learning to ‘get along’. And maybe the E.T. question is how we can construct the DNA in a manner that gives the opportunity for peace? I’ll try and answer this in my next post with my own theory involving some science I came across and never got a chance to share.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st May 2017), Dreamtimer (1st May 2017), Elen (1st May 2017), modwiz (1st May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Continuing....

Can we wire an individual to make the correct choice? I have wondered this in my own situation and if that is the potential purpose behind my ‘sim’ and why it may have been ‘the experiment’. My mission was very similar to Jesus in the fact we were both put into difficult situations…the point being to ‘evoke’ a specific response as I believe he experienced a Kundalini of the heart while on the cross. IF I only knew his exact birth date and time of birth and had the keen help of an Astrologer, I might be able to identify matches within our charts that helped us make the correct ‘choice’. I think I found a possible lead on this and at some point will explore further. I’m interested to see if he shows Jupiter in Cancer as I believe this set up was ‘by design’ to assist in my own personal experience.

“Jupiter in Cancer- “While you may use intellect skillfully in your daily activities, it is at the emotional heart level that you connect to the planet, to humanity, and to spirit. It may seem that fusion of heart and mind is easier when Jupiter is in the water sign because we ordinarily experience the values of the heart in an emotional way. One advantage to this placement is that a constant flow of spiritual energy is possible.
    UNDERSTANDING EXALTATION
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

"Since Jupiter is exalted at 5° Cancer this signifies "deep" exaltation in the heart of the Dharma pāda of Pushya Nakshatra in the sign of Cancer which provides the astronomical reasoning of Jupiters exaltation degree. Esoterically speaking, when Jupiter is in Cancer (which signifies the heart), and is being influenced by Bṛhaspati (the teacher of the Gods), and is directed toward righteous action (Dharma pāda) Jupiter is functioning in 100% exaltation, concerning everything Jupiter represents."

And this:
    Saturn in Pisces-
    Saturn in the 10th house- “How you handle power and authority is a major karmic question for you in this lifetime. On another level, dealing with powerful or disapproving authority figures (possibly a parent, a Boss or even an abstract one such as the government) is also indicated. Very likely, you will have to forge your own path in life in the shadow of one of these.”

Does this not sound similar to what Jesus was subjected to?

It seems obvious there’s something significant to Kundalini, otherwise, why is it being depicted in these major motion pictures? Why the painting in the St. Mary’s Chapel in Grandtully, Scotland? And since we know the E.T.’s are all about DNA, I have no doubt that’s where to look for answers. If I had to guess, the DNA’s response to Kundalini is going to register somewhere else….The thought process for this belief was influenced by an interview I listed to on Coast to Coast with Dr. Ted Broer back in March of 2016 which I never got a chance to share with you.

“Our thoughts are scalar waves, our blood transmits scalar waves to talk to the DNA.”- Ted Broer

Just to be clear, there are different types of Kundalini to be experienced. I’ve read so many stories, hoping to find one like my own, but have yet to come across anyone who describes it in the same manner as myself. The key in my case was a specific thought process. Keeping the above quote from Dr. Broer in mind…I’ve explained the Kundalini of the heart was created by a thought process in the heart not the brain, so you can see why his statement above captured my attention. Which is why I know somewhere it will register in my DNA. His next comment will explain why I feel my DNA could register somewhere else beyond the dimension of planet Earth and why I say the location of my soul splits (5) may be significant and/or have something to do with my mission.

“According to a German physicist Harold Bella, if I extract my blood and I send it to Australia and I keep it alive at the right temperature.... Then if I personally watch a horror show in the United States while my pint of blood is in Australia the following day, my blood in Australia will start to produce the exact same hormones instantaneously that my body produces...It’s because the bio photon information exchange is a scalar wave, it is completely independent of distance..transmits information instantly.” –Ted Broer

Now maybe you can understand why I say this DNA transformation via Kundalini might register outside the dimension of planet Earth. And remember the comment I posted from Gregg Braden on page 13 post 187:

“What the people at the Institute of Heart Math have documented as scientific fact published in peer review journals, is the fact that the human heart is surrounded by a field of energy, it’s electrical energy and it’s magnetic energy, you can measure it with conventional equipment if it’s tuned properly. This field is called a torus, a tube torus it looks such like a donut that extends from the physical heart into the world around us for a distance of about 5 to 8 feet. And I asked one of the primary researchers…This field is so powerful, why does it stop at 5 feet or 8 feet? And he said, aah..that’s the limitation of my equipment. He said if we had better equipment what the equipment is showing is the heart field probably extends for a distance of many, many miles on the physical level, on the quantum level he said it’s probably infinite because it’s very difficult to tell where this electrical and magnetic field ends in the quantum field.”- Gregg Braden

And I also said this:
    “..there's a 5th element that rules the Universe known as L.O.V.E. which, via the Aether Field has the capability to heal beyond space and time as its ability to bypass both, defies gravity.

Just connecting dots here….I have no idea if what I did offers up a DNA solution to peace. But I feel strongly there is something significant to this experience as I know of 3 other people from my soul group who seem to be in the middle of ‘sims’ similar to my own. The sociopath role is played by the male in all three situations. Two of the first names of the girls out of the three are defined by the meaning ‘followers of Christ’ known as Christine.

You are not victims of your situations. Research shows your situations are often pre-planned before birth. You are put into difficult situations by design and if one thinks otherwise, I'd be interested in seeing the supporting evidence via NDE's, and past life regression sessions that supports this opposite stance. And even though there's plenty out there to support what I'm saying...some will still not believe, still won't do the homework, which tells me they aren't ready to get out of 'victim hood' yet. For those who are ready, my message will be heard and understood.

What I'm sharing is not for everybody and I realize the length of my posts seem daunting. But this is what you have to do while searching for the truth and I go through great pains to explain in detail so others can learn what I'm discovering through my own personal experience.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st May 2017), Dreamtimer (1st May 2017), Elen (1st May 2017), modwiz (1st May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hot off the press...looks like now what I've shared in regards to the Greek gods being real is going prime time. Feels like they're building up to something:

History Channel's Ancient Aliens :
    Forged by the Gods/Episode 151/Original Air Date 05-05-17

“Why are we so quick to dismiss the underlying stories in those myths. Those stories talk about extraterrestrials coming and visiting our culture. They talk about ‘gods’ that walked among us and interacted with humans but with a severely advanced technology beyond anything we have today. Ancient Astronaut theory says the legends of these Greek gods are not just mythological but they’re actually rooted in actual events. – David Wilcock

On a separate point, I've mentioned Trump's possible past life identities in a couple of threads here on TOT. I've also mentioned in past posts that I have 'felt' many of the alternative media commentators and mainstream producers know 'the game' and are 'playing' along. Sorry can't remember my exact words...but something to that effect.... Anyways, as I've watched the media over several months and I've often seen references comparing Trump to George Washington. In the past I suggested you will see parallels between both lifetimes and if you look closely, of course 3's and 7's will also be noted in this life time. Today an article on Infowars reminded me of this very notion so I thought I'd share:

Globalist Mag Claims American Revolution “Was a Mistake”
    Anti-Trump mag says America should have been more like Canada

https://www.infowars.com/globalist-m...was-a-mistake/

'They' know exactly who Trump really is.....I like to point these occurrences out so the viewer knows I'm not making this stuff up and everything I'm telling you is coming true. By stating 'the American Revolution' was a mistake, they are purposefully trying to dish on General George Washington aka Trump's past life accomplishments.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th May 2017 at 20:04.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), modwiz (16th May 2017)