Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    In defense of Cearna, where she gets her info means more to me than PhD.'s. She isn't selling anything either.

I started my video "career" with a show called. Paradigm Disruption: Gaia Is Our God. Sophia is wisdom, which is gnosis or knowing. Ph.D's are largely blowhards.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th July 2016 at 02:58.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (4th July 2016), Cearna (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    In defense of Cearna, where she gets her info means more to me than PhD.'s. She isn't selling anything either. Lastly, it is easier for me to relate to someone with their picture up. Taking Shirley Temple seriously is a non-starter for me. Choice of avatar, in lieu of a picture, speaks to me. Shirley Temple can "talk to the hand".

I started my video "career" with a show called. Paradigm Disruption: Gaia Is Our God. Sophia is wisdom, which is gnosis or knowing. Ph.D's are largely blowhards. Divine Feminine indeed.
    Cearna doesn’t need defending because she’s not being attacked so let’s not create drama. My comments to her are legitimate and honest. What she claims, currently does not resonate with anything I have researched, and imo, which I’m allowed to have, promotes victimhood. If she had more to corroborate her story it could be something to consider. I clearly stated in my second sentence to her, ..” just because I don't know about it, doesn't mean it isn't true.” I cannot be anymore fair than that.

For those who take the time to do studies, compile their work and sell a book to share what they have discovered is no crime and is considered a legitimate means to communicate with the masses. Most who go through the process will tell you they make little profit for their efforts. If you don’t like their work or have no interest in their line of study, don’t buy the book, it’s pretty simple, it’s how this world works.

I cannot help that many people who are in the fields of reincarnation, NDE, past life regression and topics of channeled material have obtained a Ph.D. uhh...and by the way, most of the people that are cooperating within their research and studies likely don’t have the same education level and are just every day people. Their stories are what’s providing the evidence; the Ph.D. is just compiling and disseminating the information in an organized fashion for others to read and consider! So you can call them blowhards all you want, but their evidence comes from a wide variety of sources which is what an intelligent person does in order to obtain a balanced viewpoint of the topic they’re attempting to cover.

Whether someone has their personal picture as their Avatar has nothing to do with the conversation. My picture has been posted on this thread, the Rosslyn Chapel thread and When the Atlantis Surviors Wake Up thread. I’m sure had I put my picture up as my Avatar to begin with, you would have had a problem with that too. It’s not a picture of Shirley Temple so you have a consistent identity problem. No one’s forcing you to talk to me, so if you have issues because people don’t post their pictures, and you seem to as you’ve brought it up before, I have two suggestions,

1. See a counselor to sort out your feelings
    2. Only speak directly to people who post their picture as their Avatar

Problem solved!

It’s quite clear you dislike anything I have to say and consistently throw insults in attempt to discredit, disrupt, and create drama. And of course you do everything possible to sideswipe forum rules as you hurl your unhappiness towards others. Refrain from participating if you have no interest in what I have to share.

Ok, Kindergarten is over, I hope I covered everything, class dismissed. Oh.....I almost forgot

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Cearna (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I always try to thank each person who puts forward their point of view, to be seen and discussed by all, especially on this forum, which is one that has opened it's arms to me, and has allowed me to put forward my own research into the known and unknown, but I am not unaware that others are putting out for public awareness, their own searching for results. I am also aware that you explained I have no back up, nor research tools for someone such as yourself to turn to.

However, there are a large number of people in our community of global world, who are Empathic and as such feel the vibrations of the knowledge being put out there in the public arena, there are huge numbers of us capable of entering the paranormal field of endeavour, you only have to go to TOT itself for a small portion of those on TOT itself who are "Experiencers" there is a thread for this in the members section and it shows the depth of skills in this arena of people out there, who experience from a realm for which not one of us can give you any proof, nor research to turn to, and it is for this reason that TOT allows us to speak and be heard by those who have the need to read our side of the Veil, you might call it, on this forum, it is up to you, what you decide to read or ignore, but we always ask for respect, and in refuting that we may or may not be right -or- wrong because you cannot find any reference is only partly correct, because I gave you my references, they are always there in the Realm Above, they welcome you to come to see itf they are real or not as long as you come to them with the idea that you simply have an open mind and heart and are able to sense them in some way or another. I just like to make it plain to all that there is we are not unable to find our own Pathway via other means than looking up someone else's seeking, how you prefer to do it is as you say, up to you and me.

My own story, however, is to remember that as you give out in words, you also give out in emotion, and some of us are highly aware of that emotion, and as such are not necessarily open to reading some things from others that might in fact invade our own vibration and thus make us feel like having to go to peel off someone's own "stuff" it is sometimes called, which clings to our aura and takes a lot to cleanse off. Just a thought to remember. My wishes for your own research, you obviously don't need mine.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), RealityCreation (31st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Experience in ones spiritual journey, create differing paths walked lol and run, age difference makes much difference also from my own experience, young ones are doing spiritual things I would and do not agree with but it works for them, I learn. Trying to go where DF is going is amazing, trying to go where Cearna has and does go is amazing, Modwiz, I had a great learning recently, even though I already knew the learning, it is not what I do not know about myself that is important, it is what I do not know, lol Goddesses are Xlent at showing us this, as is our Goddess within for us amazing males.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2016), Divine Feminine (6th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), RealityCreation (31st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I always try to thank each person who puts forward their point of view, to be seen and discussed by all, especially on this forum, which is one that has opened it's arms to me, and has allowed me to put forward my own research into the known and unknown, but I am not unaware that others are putting out for public awareness, their own searching for results. I am also aware that you explained I have no back up, nor research tools for someone such as yourself to turn to.

However, there are a large number of people in our community of global world, who are Empathic and as such feel the vibrations of the knowledge being put out there in the public arena, there are huge numbers of us capable of entering the paranormal field of endeavour, you only have to go to TOT itself for a small portion of those on TOT itself who are "Experiencers" there is a thread for this in the members section and it shows the depth of skills in this arena of people out there, who experience from a realm for which not one of us can give you any proof, nor research to turn to, and it is for this reason that TOT allows us to speak and be heard by those who have the need to read our side of the Veil, you might call it, on this forum, it is up to you, what you decide to read or ignore, but we always ask for respect, and in refuting that we may or may not be right -or- wrong because ays there in the Realm Above, they welcome you to come to see itf they are real or not as long as you come toyou cannot find any reference is only partly correct, because I gave you my references, they are alw them with the idea that you simply have an open mind and heart and are able to sense them in some way or another. I just like to make it plain to all that there is we are not unable to find our own Pathway via other means than looking up someone else's seeking, how you prefer to do it is as you say, up to you and me.
    Yes, and my point is, regarding the topic being discussed on this thread, not the thread you’re referencing above, there does happen to be professional individuals who have taken the time to compile their research which pertains to some of the content being covered here, that takes the unknown out of the conversation. A consistent message amongst the participants, who are everyday people like us sharing their stories, has emerged. The message is soul growth by means of which the individual makes his own birth plan. There is no mention of Karima The Soul Keeper, but like I said, just because I don’t know about it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, but so far I’ve seen no mention of her or Ivan from the Star of David and the roles they might play in the bigger picture. Your ‘reference’ is not something most can readily access as if they could, more would be sharing your viewpoint and experience.

Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    My own story, however, is to remember that as you give out in words, you also give out in emotion, and some of us are highly aware of that emotion, and as such are not necessarily open to reading some things from others that might in fact invade our own vibration and thus make us feel like having to go to peel off someone's own "stuff" it is sometimes called, which clings to our aura and takes a lot to cleanse off. Just a thought to remember. My wishes for your own research, you obviously don't need mine.
    I think it’s also important to remember that it’s easy to for individuals who are reading the work of another to create an emotion that isn’t necessarily there, thereby misconstruing the entire intent of the message or commentary. And in essence what can happen is they make ‘their’ personal issue yours. It isn’t about not ‘needing your research’, that is your misconception. I gave you an honest response that what you were saying wasn’t aligning with what I was uncovering which by no means should be construed as disrespectful. I spend a lot of time, and I mean a lot of time listening and reading to what others have to say. I learn from both their tragedies and triumphs. I don’t always agree with their viewpoints, but I still listen.

In your earlier posts you stated:
    “Thus DF if in fact people put into action a great experiment they are going against the entire nature of the Universal need to allow each person to live in the right to go on their own Pathway at their own place in this Roadway or journey to Life's Truth's, without hindrance or harm and without being told by others anything that may damage their psyche to go on that Pathway unmolested, by sociological needs to conform to some idea or normality or reality of the creation of those who wish to control or dominate.”- Cearna

And this:

Post #239
    “Sorry DF, I am somewhat mind dead at the moment after all those posts, the three of us made this week, and adrenalin charge has left me now with a somewhat spaced out head. Sufficith to say, that there are many things being done here that are against the rules. Partially because the Earth was under lock down for 2000 years, as a result of what was being perpetrated here before. The lock down was supposed to stop all Spiritual listening to or being taught by those who used to teach us, because of all the rubbishing stories being taught here before that, to my knowledge, the preventative measures were only taken off in 1988, but the influx of propogander being put out over the last 300 years, by dissident knowledge brokers, trying to gain converts to a new reality they wished to impose, to supercede the old, has not had time yet to be reversed by the real accurate knowledge that must become available, before researchers such as yourself can begin to use the REAL Truth to find correct knowledge from. So much of the so called knowledge of what is at the moment is either disinformation, or some ones idea of what it all is - they are not looking to the Source of the original source of all from which came.” Cearna

These remarks didn’t coincide with what I’ve been saying or what accumulated research of past life regressionists seems to show. How is soul growth achieved? By being put into difficult situations, hence ‘hindrance and harm’ ‘against the rules’, et al... There appears to be no ‘lock down’, or the planet being taken over, everything is as it should be as it serves a purpose for spiritual growth. The research is also showing ‘we’ choose our own plan and when you read the cases, some of the situations people find themselves subjected to are harsh. The quote above, as written suggests to me a form of victimhood which isn’t true if one is responsible for writing their birth plan and that’s the point, as its part of the lesson. Some may not have this understanding because they’re not researching the same material to form a similar position. And why I know I’m on the correct path is because what I’ve been saying about my own personal experience is coinciding with what other researchers are writing about through their interaction and experience of dealing with their clients documented cases who are drawing the same conclusion.

Do I like watching what’s going on? Of course not! But it seems quite clear, the purpose of this planet is achieving soul growth through difficult experiences, so when I hear things like above, it concerns me as it appears to approach the idea that we are victims of uncontrollable circumstances. If we’re about getting to the truth, part of that truth includes the research being compiled of many compelling cases. I encourage those who feel they have compelling stories to reach out and share with researchers in the appropriate fields.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2016), Cearna (7th July 2016), Dreamtimer (6th July 2016), Elen (7th July 2016), M-Albion-3D (20th July 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), RealityCreation (31st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Recently I listened to an interesting interview on coast to coast that I thought you guys might find appropriate to the conversation. Why do I listen to coast to coast? Because it’s the only thing available on the radio late at night that I'd be remotely interested in listening to while falling asleep. Yes I know Clear Channel has issues and supposed alphabet soup influence, but it doesn’t mean all the interviewees should be ignored. Such is the case imo of Jason Quitt. I haven't had the opportunity to vet him or his colleague Bob Mitchell just to be clear and I suspect they won’t be easy to vet either. I found Jason’s story to be intriguing and his message somewhat mirrors my own experience, but with a different angle. You can find the interview here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeITBDMlep8

I went on to explore Jason’s website seen here:
    www.thecrystalsun.com

If you take the time to read his article and you can remember parts of my Kundalini story, you will see the correlation between what I’ve shared and what Jason is sharing. I’ve underlined the comments which align with conclusions I’ve drawn.

The Universal Energy System

You’ve heard it a million times though your life time, that we are all connected, or all is one. But we never really full experience this or understand the vast wisdom behind these statements. Before this can make sense, we need to learn and remember how we work, and how the energies on a whole work and interact with each other.

First lets start with our own energy system which is made up of our physical bodies, electro magnetic fields, chakras, meridians, and energetic bodies. (emotional, mental, spiritual bodies) To have a full understanding of who we are, we need to explore these areas and even come up with a new definition of health. Because being in perfect health is not just a physical thing. There are many factors beyond the physical that effect our lives and the way we live it.

When we incarnate here, we bring with us the energies of our past and future lives. And we take on the energies of parents, and ancestors. These energies are encoded in our psychic anatomy,(which encompasses our entire energetic systems). These energies determine our paths in life. It is what we refer to as KARMA. What we carry, is stored in our chakras and energetic bodies. These can manifest as addictions, obsessions, personality traits, fears, disorders, and health issues. By being incarnated here we have an amazing opportunity to shift and heal these energies that have stayed with us lifetime after lifetime.

The human system is so advanced that its is built to heal, we just need to remember how to get that process started again.
    When we are in perfect health energetically, we naturally connect and flow with the universal energies.

When we are weak or out of balance, we are shut off from these energies, and we look for other sources of energy to keep us satisfied . This takes form as Addictions, Obsessions. This is when our bodies go into fear, anxiety, depression, and health issues.

When our chakras are balanced and spinning at a high level, the higher solar chakras start to activate and integrate into the 7 main Chakras.

The earth is set up the same way with ley lines and portals.

We live in an open Energy system, always sending and receiving information. (Sacred Circuit Connection)
    This connects all the way to the source through the “webs of light”

We need to be in tune to these energies in order to heal, evolve, and ascend our frequencies back to our true nature.

We can start to shift and change the consciousness of the planet, by just healing ourselves and allowing our energy to flow through the planetary grids.

Right now, the human race is at such a low level, that the planet herself has been calling out to higher beings, and energies for assistance to heal and raise her frequency so that she may ascend as to her path. This is why there are so many gifted children being incarnated in this time. We don’t have to wait for an apocalypse type event to happen, we can shift ourselves now into a higher state of being.

By Jason Quitt
    http://thecrystalsun.com/the-univers...stem/#more-608

His current book is called Forbidden Knowledge:
    “As a multi-dimensional time traveler, Jason Quitt has experienced the past, the present and the future. From ancient Egypt and Atlantis to our possible pre and post apocalyptic future he has been a witness to our un-recorded history. Within the pages of "Forbidden Knowledge" you will learn who we are and how mainstream archaeologists, scientists and historians have been swept up in a fabricated storyline. Our world isn't what we think it is. It's a world once fought and protected by other worldly and dimensional beings. An ascension process is taking place on our planet today that is awakening our consciousness to peer beyond the veils of our known reality. We are once again remembering our place in the universe as multi-dimensional beings who are having a physical experience on planet Earth.”
    https://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Kno...=1&*entries*=0

This could be an informative read and I’ll probably purchase and explore in the near future. His comments may be interpreted to suggest that planet Earth is an experiment. He also touches on ley lines, something I brought up as a topic of significance due to the patterns I was noticing in my own reincarnation story and that of my colleague’s. I have no way of verifying his every detail, but what I can verify is the common theme which I have shared on this thread.- ‘The Solution’ lies in love, forgiveness and compassion and the science is there to prove it.

Here’s one review of the book:
    By D. Stephens on April 11, 2016
    Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

"I heard about Jason on Coast to Coast and bought this book for Kindle app before the interview. The interview was so bad, I regretted the purchase and thought the book would be a big let down. Well, I was wrong. Jason is a quite young man, very soft spoken, interviewers think a guy this young and not trying to shill products or deliver some astounding message, is to be suspected as disingenuous or making things up. But the good interviews I've seen where they plumb the depths of Jason's amazing experiences, are rewarded with information those of us seekers want and need to know. I have so many things in common with Jason it was really spooky, but he is apparently called to serve and deliver information in these times. The actual author, Bob Mitchell, queried Jason on all the very up to date subjects like the hidden space programs, Corey Goode, end times, prophecies, Planet X, etc. etc. that are current right now. Jason doesn't fall for the traps of agreeing or endorsing any of these subjects and stresses a wait and see attitude, which I agree with, as we are seemingly being deluged with information every single day about some horrible future, some heavenly future and everything in between, but the bottom line as Jason says that what is most important is that each of us need to heal ourselves, of our karma, things we need to forgive others for and ourselves as well. Nothing else really matters. The most important thing to me in the book was the information he was taught on the Egyptian Postures, which directly relate to ChiGong, TaiChi, and other such energy methods. And as he points out, ChiGong and the postures and other methods like these are THE key to this healing. I am in the process of learning Dragon and Tiger ChiGong online with Bruce Frantzis Engergy Arts, so I got Jason's Postures book and DVD and right away you can feel that these postures are like tuning the human antenna to different energies. I will be learning them all along with Dragon and Tiger health ChiGong, and I think these are important methods to learn, especially for us older "boomers" to keep us energetically balanced as our generation phases out of here and leaves it the next wave of spiritual warriors to bring more light to this planet and lead to a better future for mankind. Get the book, or Kindle version, pick up the Egyptain postures DVD and book, get some shingite rods or the Russian ones, and check out Bruce Frantzis books and online courses, which to me make learning ChiGong much easier, and get your energy cleared of blocks and things that hold you back, you will enjoy Jason's book and it will inspire you to action.”

When I read about others experiences, I don’t necessarily like to get caught up in all the minute details as each person will have variances in their stories that are you unique to them. I look for patterns that seem to support a common theme amongst all and I can see this in Jason’s story, and it compels one to take a closer look.

What’s being implied in this review matches my quote of long ago:

“Heal yourself through your heart and you help heal the world....this is 'The Way'.”- Elizabeth Marie Oct. 6th, 2015

And these two quotes:
    “If you don’t fix the energetic foundation of this planet(the spiritual aspect), you will never have the world you want to live in. People look to ‘systems’ to fix their problems rather than going right to the root of the problem.”-Elizabeth Marie

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

I’m showing this to you so you can see there’s merit to what I’m saying as it falls in line with what other ‘Know Thyself’ seekers are discovering. My story is unique, but in the big scheme of things the theme is on target and aligning precisely with what others are expressing in their work, suggesting a common truth as to why we are here. As mentioned on a few threads over on PA long ago, I stated, ‘The Solution’ is you’, ‘the second coming’ is you! Your body, your energy combined with the healing frequencies of love, compassion and forgiveness are what will heal this planet. Your difficult situations are merely ‘sims’ to give you energy to work with so you have a means to transmute both polarities, negative and positive. In doing so, you not only heal yourself, but heal the planet, as we are all one of the same ‘field’. In the big scope of things nothing else matters and all focus should be placed on emotional clearing by each individual, the rest at this point is nothing but noise and distraction drawing your attention away from fixing the root of the problem.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 31st July 2016 at 19:00.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), RealityCreation (31st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes Virginia, unicorns are looking to be real!

Haven’t had much time to do any new researching as far as content for this thread, but a few things have cropped up here and there. I was watching the Zen Gardner drama over on Project Avalon (don’t worry about it if you don’t know), and I happened to catch a post that mentioned a topic I recently covered in this thread. I shared while closely watching the ‘Reign’ T.V. series, I was noticing an underlying story which had been written into the script involving identities of both my past lives and that of Francis II aka Apollo and the soul group whence we came. I said whoever was inserting content into the story lines knew who we were, what we were and likely at the very least where I was, because of a specific commercial played after the wedding scene between Mary Queen of Scots and Francis II.

Here’s what the poster had to say:
    “The military industrial complex has a bead on people's potentials before they manifest in themselves. They knew I had musical potential before I was a musician, and knew I would go on to make activist films before the thought had crossed my mind. They know about the potential leaders before anyone else does. Lets say Bruce Lee dies, they have an AI tracking babies to find his soul(which might not be too hard for some older souls), they would have him psyche profiled from his past life to some degree, and psyche profiled from this life also before he even identifies his own identity. This is the current state of technology in the military industrial complex.”
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lt-Media/page7

Some of you might be aware of this poster’s identity and his detailed information transpiring from being a TI (Targeted Individual). I don’t know if what he says is true or not, but it falls along the lines of what I’ve been saying...Someone knows ‘the game’ and they know it quite well as it’s no coincidence these underlying innuendos keep cropping up in various T.V. and film portrayals. I’m merely pointing this out as apparently, I’m not the only one noticing.

It may surprise some that what I’ve uncovered doesn’t freak me out ...more than anything I find it amusing.....and hey a means to cross reference my own findings, lol. Currently I see nothing sinister in what’s been shown in these programs about myself or Francis, so it gives me hope that maybe, just maybe something good is around the corner? Otherwise, what’s the point, where are they taking this and why the need to incorporate such information into the programming when no one would notice anyways?? What’s the subliminal catch? Because they can?

I don’t think I mentioned this before, but something else I noticed in the most recent season 3 of the ‘Reign’ series pertaining to them ‘knowing’ specifics of my past lives,....Whenever there’s a scene involving Mary riding, they find it appropriate to place her on a white horse. Why could that be?...lol......What they’re revealing to you is Mary’s connection to the unicorn as in her past life as Artemis, she was known to have her hand in its creation. Remember the unicorn themed tapestries that hung in Stirling Castle back in Scotland? Someone likely knew back then who we were....maybe even I knew as I know now? How can I not ask that question after all that’s been revealed?

REIGN / Season 3

Then imagine my surprise of a recent find, hidden away and forgotten in my closet amongst jewelry pieces I’ve owned from long ago.....ahhh yes, now I remember..how could this little ensemble have slipped my mind??! Can’t believe I still have it! My very first piece of jewelry that I bought with my own money as a teenager....a sterling silver (get it...Stirling Castle)...Unicorn necklace with matching earrings!

So then I’m thinking...if unicorns aren’t real...and Artemis is merely a mythological fantasy(wink, wink).....why is it, I find myself discovering things I’m doing and even buying in this life time, tied to a person and animal that supposedly doesn’t exist, if it’s not real? LMAO...I'm sorry, but I find it quite funny and it almost feels like I'm being 'punked'.

I realize I haven’t shared my write-up comparison of Artemis to myself today, so you can’t see what I see. I’ll get to it, just haven’t had the time and truly it’s nothing explosive, but there are distinct matches, which grant me the opportunity to verify what might be truth about my life back then, based on where I was born in this lifetime in addition to what activities I find myself doing today pertaining to who I once was.

Couldn't resist....

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (31st August 2016), Elen (31st August 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), RealityCreation (31st August 2016), sandy (17th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    While I'm on the topic of unicorns..... had to share my favorite unicorn news story:

"Cops Spent 3 Hours Chasing This 'Unicorn' Around"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYP7zEa1FVI

Might have to call and ask if I can buy one of 'Juliette's' photos, seriously.....luv them! I wonder if she'll sign it?.....lol

And who could forget this hilarious unicorn video?

CHARLIE CANDY MOUNTAIN

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

What's funny is I showed this to my niece a couple of years ago, before I knew who I was and we would laugh about it all the time...much to her mother's horror she can just about recite every line, so when the two of us get together we can't help but drive everyone crazy with our 'Charlie' antics...ha! I will likely pass on my unicorn jewelry ensemble to her as it just 'feels' right.....maybe this Christmas.....

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! LMAO

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (17th October 2016), Elen (16th October 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    While I'm on the topic of unicorns..... had to share my favorite unicorn news story:

"Cops Spent 3 Hours Chasing This 'Unicorn' Around"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYP7zEa1FVI

Might have to call and ask if I can buy one of 'Juliette's' photos, seriously.....luv them! I wonder if she'll sign it?.....lol

And who could forget this hilarious unicorn video?

CHARLIE CANDY MOUNTAIN

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

What's funny is I showed this to my niece a couple of years ago, before I knew who I was and we would laugh about it all the time...much to her mother's horror she can just about recite every line, so when the two of us get together we can't help but drive everyone crazy with our 'Charlie' antics...ha! I will likely pass on my unicorn jewelry ensemble to her as it just 'feels' right.....maybe this Christmas.....

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! LMAO

That IS hilarious! I can see it in my minds eye anytime!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2016), Divine Feminine (16th October 2016), Dreamtimer (17th October 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), sandy (17th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's totally hilarious! And it does stick in your head, lol. Ya I think my sister-in-law wasn't too pleased after introducing my niece to 'Charlie' and 'Candy Mountain' as it's all she would sing day in and day out, lmao..Then she had to share with all her friends, multiplying the insanity of repetitious rhymes of nothing.

I can't wait to see what Filmcow(creator) does for the last espisode. Might have to get my niece a 'Charlie' shirt for her stocking to go along with the jewelry.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (17th October 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), sandy (17th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

EXPLORING MY PAST LIFE IDENTITY AS GREEK GODDESS ARTEMIS

****** ARTEMIS ***** ELIZABETH MARIE STUART/MQS *** ELIZABETH MARIE ***

First off, can I just say if this is my proper identification and I believe it is, I cringe at being called a ‘goddess’, it all seems silly. I only use this description while sharing the story because it’s how she was and is identified in past legends and current discussions. I feel I have to use the term ‘Greek goddess’ so the reader knows who I’m referring to. I don’t want to offend or rub people the wrong way hence the clarification.

Before I share the comparisons to her ...I need to correct an identification error. I originally thought after my second reading with Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson, I was being told to look at the Oracle of Delphi as a possible past life identity. I took this literally not understanding Kevin’s approach with me. He likes me to ‘work’ for some of my past life identifications. This is a spiritual gift, as it allows one to exercise their intuition while enjoying some ‘oMg’ moments as I like to call them when you figure things out on your own by merely being pointed in the right direction and ‘feeling’ your way through it. As mentioned before, my astrological chart exhibits strong intuition and of course since he’s in my Akashic Records he can see this trait which is probably why he took this direction with me. I did not pick up on what he was doing until the 3rd reading in which I thanked him for his consideration and how he handled reading my records. IMO, this showed tremendous care and intellect on how to navigate a soul and I’m grateful for the special personal moments of discovery I experienced because of his methodology by allowing me to discover on my own.

Additionally, and I didn’t know this at the time, the location in Greece is sometimes referred to as Oracle of Delphi, it does not necessarily mean a specific person which is how I originally interpreted the information. So if I’m understanding correctly, my identity is not that of the Oracle of Delphi as I once thought, rather he was giving me the location(pointing me in the correct direction) of the location of one of my identities. I have had people in the past tell me I should be an orator and I do have some intuitive skill sets that could be reflective of the characteristics of an oracle which is why I considered the identification as a possibility. When I first looked up the oracle, I found there to be 5 of them. It wasn’t till I went back for a 3rd reading with Kevin, which was several years later (Oct. 2015), that I asked for more help because I couldn’t find much info on any of these oracles to make me feel I could confirm a proper identification. I like to research what I’m being told,....I don’t just take his word for it, I go explore the identity to see if I can uncover any emotional memories I’ve experienced in this lifetime compared to who I’ve been, making the identification more plausible. So when I went back asking additional questions in October, this was when I was pointed in the direction of Artemis. Again, I thought....oh, he must mean I was an oracle for Artemis as Apollo, Artemis’ twin brother, had his own oracle. But I could find no existence of such, and as I read about her...What I did discover, was we shared many characteristics and traits, and that’s when I realized, he’s telling me I am Artemis, lol, and this became a perfect example of what I mean by having a so called ‘oMg’ moment. The Greek language is much more difficult to translate when reading Akashic Records, so it’s a miracle I even got a name...keep that in mind if you should find yourself doing a reading in attempt to find a Greek past of long ago. You also have to consider my train of thought at the time of the reading....I was thinking this part of the reading was weird because I only knew these people to be mythological...so ya, I’m wondering....what the heck is he telling me and how can I be this person or of this era, as I had been taught none of these people really existed....I didn’t get a chance to look into Artemis and the whole ‘Greek’ gods topic until early 2016 and what got my attention was Linda Moulton Howe discussing how Greek mythology was real. It’s then when I felt compelled to take a closer look. So, as promised, if I come across an error in my identifications I will clarify as I don’t want to be someone I’m not. This is an attempt to correct my error and explain my train of thought. Most definitely I will confirm once again at the next reading just to be sure I’m understanding correctly and not misinterpreting the Artemis identity. I’m sharing with the reader in great detail so you know what it’s like to go through the process of self discovery and become aware of the potential errors of interpretation that can occur. I have made the necessary corrections in prior posts.

Unless I find otherwise, what seals the deal for me, is not only seeing my own matches, but also discovering traits matching to my Twin Soul Apollo, aka James, my colleague in this lifetime and husband in several past lives. There were three people on my list of possibilities for the Apollo identity, but after exploring several past lives of James, I knew there was a high likelihood of him being a soul aspect of Apollo. One of many reasons is due to noticing similar patterns between our past lives which suggests our relationship to be that of Twin Souls...meaning...we are from the same soul group. For example, both of us have had our heads cut off with 3 strikes of an ax under the direction of Elizabeth I, both of us were killed in a car accident several weeks after the accident during Christmas time during our most recent past incarnations in which we didn’t incarnate together. Both of us have experienced a Kundalini in a town of 3 words, 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in this lifetime. Both of us are supposed Greek gods, both of us have 3’s and 7’s following us from one incarnation to the next, both of us were excellent marksman as Apollo and Artemis then again as Francis II and Mary Queen of Scots, both of us went to the exact same people to explore our past lives before we knew one another(Dr. Walter Semkiw/Kevin Ryerson), and both of us went to the same past life forum to post our stories which is how we found one another, and believe it or not, we even have pets with the same name, etc...etc....Those are just a few examples to give you an idea of what we’re uncovering, but there’s much more. So it’s not just myself matching; and this is what you start asking yourself when you figure out who you’ve been...because if it’s not you, then how is it that others around you are matching to people who were once around you in that past life identity? I would like to think one could explore the chances mathematically through the laws of probability which is why it’s not a coincidence. I know I’ve stated this before, but felt the need to reiterate.

To be clear, James has not been Akashic Record confirmed as Apollo, so I will ask in the next reading, but it seems very likely this is his identity based on who we are today and who we were in previous lives and the similar characteristics following him from one incarnation to the next compared to Apollo just as it does for me as Artemis. And if you’ve been watch the series ‘REIGN’ closely, in the roles of Francis II and Mary Queen of Scots they are basically insinuating they know our past life identities by particular scenes incorporating traits and attire correlating to the identities of Apollo and Artemis. Once again, it says to me someone writing the script knows who we are and they know the real story.

Also,.... anyone notice Donald Trump talking about General Patton in several of his speeches and even at the debates? Well I don’t think this is a coincidence...you see my colleague James that I keep referring to, is also the reincarnation of General George S. Patton Jr. aka Apollo. And if you take a look at Trump compared to Patton, you will see similarities in their facial structure...so much so we almost wondered if he could be one of James’ soul splits. Remember I mentioned earlier that I think Trump very well could be the reincarnation of Zeus who would have been our father as Apollo and Artemis. I will get him Akashic Record confirmed at my next reading...though I hesitate as to whether it’s fair to reveal his identity without his permission. But there are a couple of traits Trump exhibits that makes me feel his identity is likely that of Zeus....Zeus loved women as does Trump. But even more so, a characteristic trait was revealed at the Republican Party acceptance nomination by one of Trump’s children. They said in so many words, if you tell him he can’t do something it becomes the motivating factor to help him accomplish the impossible. This is a trait I carry myself and I know Patton did too. Coincidence? Or am I on to something here? Please understand why I might not be able to divulge/confirm Trump’s identity publicly if I’m even told. I’ve already probably said too much....However I will share if I was inaccurate in my speculation. Since we’re on the topic, take a look at the pic of Patton vs. Trump and you will see how striking similar they are....

And don't forget the 'Clash of The Titans' headline I put in front of you a while back with the picture of Hillary and Trump...this is no joke...they know exactly who both of them are and they're basically messing with the viewers by telling you through the bold headline, but not really revealing in its entirety.

More detailed Artemis identification hopefully to be posted before the end of this week....it takes time to put this stuff together, something I don’t seem to have much of as of late.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Past Life Comparison To Greek Goddess Artemis, Also Known As Diana & Selene

Finally had some time to put this past life comparison together. Why am I doing this? So you can see why I think my Artemis identity is correct. I listed characteristics and experiences one might look for and find while doing their own reincarnation cases. At this point, no one of moral authority is going to verify anyone’s past life identities. And besides, why does one need a person of moral authority to tell them who they are? Part of 'Know Thyself' is not relying on others to tell you who you are! It’s up to each individual to discover on their own as only you know yourself and the special traits that make you who you are. If you take the time to explore past life cases of other individuals, you’ll get a sense of repeated patterns that you can apply when looking for clues to verify your own cases. In the end, what you find yourself asking is what are the odds of so many things matching if you’re not this person? Then you start figuring out others around you to see if they match to identities associated with you from the past, and again, you’re asking yourself, what are the odds if this isn’t true? I know I keep repeating this, but I've covered a lot of material in this thread and I don't expect people to remember all that I've written.

When you have an Akashic Record reading done, this is why you want to know if you were ever a well documented person, so you can research and trace documentation that divulges information about who you were. Don’t just believe what you’re told, go and research to verify. I have only gone to Kevin Ryerson for assistance in reading the Akashic Records and currently cannot and will not recommend anyone else. From what I can tell, all the identities I’ve been given by him seem to match, which has assisted in my discovery of identities of individuals close to me who are from the same soul group. If things weren’t so ‘matchy-poo’, I might find this harder to believe, but I’m left with the feeling this is all by design, the very reason why it is ‘matchy-poo’, lol. I didn’t play specific roles because it was luck of the draw, I played specific roles as if strategically placed and no doubt it will be the same for you. Isn’t the million dollar question how and why this entire orchestration has taken place in the manner we have witnessed?

ARTEMIS

ARTEMIS ATTRIBUTES

*Known Totems, the Bear, Quail, Stag Deer

**Elizabeth Marie- Born in the state of California under the totem of the Grizzly Bear and the Quail listed as the state bird. The seal of California just so happens to adorn Greek goddess Minerva/Athena, goddess of wisdom and war and sister to Artemis. Recognized as the ‘Golden State’, California bears the Greek motto “Eureka”(meaning, “I have found it!”)Elizabeth is known to incarnate during ‘Golden Ages’ and like her twin Apollo aka James, she favors the metal of gold. California appears to be the only state which has a Greek god on its state seal. ‘Apollo’ also was born in Los Angeles, California(San Gabriel) during his previous incarnation as the well known General George S. Patton Jr. / The town San Gabriel, was named after Mission San Gabriel Arcángel so there’s the Archangel connection.

The Stag Deer is often portrayed to be associated with Artemis...so it should be no surprise that the theme of my Christmas décor is the Stag Deer and has been for quite some time. I even have a reindeer shower curtain in our guest bathroom, lmao. The more fancier the rack, the more appealing to me. Here’s a pic of a Christmas decoration I made quite some time ago with the main themed ornament from my tree, a stag deer. I couldn’t find anything I liked that matched my décor so I made a portrait on my own. The backdrop is burgundy velvet. The stag deer is golden & glittery. I used Swarovski crystal chains for his reins and neckpiece. I wanted it to appear that he was wild, beautiful and majestic. Maybe this is how I remembered them?

* The bear is also the symbol of the Merovingian Line
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - born into the Merovingian Line

* Artemis Was Said To Be Creator of the Unicorn
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - shared this already, but the first pieces of jewelry I purchased with my own money as a teenager was a unicorn necklace and matching earrings. Coincidence?

* Goddess of the Moon(3rd planet)
    **Elizabeth Marie- Well...I am more of a night owl than an early riser, does that count? lol

*Goddess of the Hunt
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - I’m not a fan of hunting...if you took me on a hunting excursion, I’d be running through the forest warning all my fury friends of the danger. I would say my ‘hunting’ skills have been transformed into strong investigative researching skills by ‘hunting’ the story.

*Goddess of Wild Animals
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - The affinity I feel for my fury friends hasn’t waivered. In this incarnation, working with animals as their caretaker is my passion. The loving faces of the domestic cat and dog are my most common clients, but I’ve also had the lucky opportunity to care for horses, birds, reptiles, rodents and one of only two capuchin monkeys registered in my state.

I’ve made it a ritual to bless every dead animal that crosses my path. They are thanked for their beauty and joy they brought to this planet. In my mind’s eye they are made whole again as I pass them on to Jesus who raises them to Heaven into the hands of God and eternal life. I used the word ‘ritual’ because I feel a sense of obligation to them as if this is something I use to do. Could this be a memory from my times as Artemis? Is this something I use to do?

*Goddess Of The Forest
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - If I had to pick between the mountains and the ocean, hands down the forest has forever captured my heart. So it makes sense that I should reside in The City Of The Trees. Mary Stuart(MQS) was known for planting trees.

*Artemis Was a Known Healer
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - Probably in the past 8 years I’ve noticed that I have intermittent healing abilities. As odd as this sounds, I use to notice when I planted plants, they would grow faster compared to when someone was helping me plant the same thing. It was subtle, but I always thought it was strange. I have a few stories I could share in regards to healing animals, but rather than going into detail, I will tell you I had shared one of the stories with a client who directed me to a book called Quantum Touch 2.0. After reading the first 4 chapters I was elated because it sounded exactly like what I was doing. Now that I have a formal construct to work with, I can practice and refine the skill set. I have a tendency to do advance or complicated things without understanding what or why I’m doing them until much later when the vocabulary and concept surface..it’s as if I’m backwards. I can only assume when this happens, it must be tied to a skill or ability I possessed in a past life.

*Artemis Was Said To Have More Special Abilities Then Any Of The Other ‘gods’
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - This might explain where several of my metaphysical abilities have come from...wish I knew more...When I was young, my mother dragged me to school against my wishes to be tested for some kind of ’gifted’ program....but there were no tests to identify the skill sets pertaining to my abilities as I wasn’t scholastically gifted, I was metaphysically gifted. There was no curriculum to address or strengthen these kind of abilities when I was growing up...cause everything ‘magical’ wasn’t supposed to be real right? lol

*Known To Be The Guardian of Women and Children
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - The word ‘guardian’ has followed me in a couple of my incarnations such as Mary Stuart(MQS) and today.
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_(name)
    “The French form of the surname was brought to Scotland from France by Mary Stuart, in the 16th century.[1] The surname Stewart is an occupational name for the administrative official of an estate. The name is derived from the Middle English stiward, and Old English stigweard, stiweard. The Old English word is composed of the elements stig, meaning "house(hold)"; and weard, meaning "guardian".

Interestingly if I've made proper identifications, a few of the other ‘Greek’ gods were ‘Stuarts’, so what is the ‘Guardian’ connotation referring to? Coincidentally, without giving out too much information I will tell you I came up with a phrase during my patriot involvement days around 2009 for my license plates that I still have today. The first letter in the phrase stands for ‘Guardian’. Strange coincidence considering I didn’t even know any of my past life identities back in 2009.

* Representative of The Divine Feminine
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - I was surprised to discover this detail about Artemis and it’s not clear to me, why she was given this title without further exploration. However it’s a phrase that seems to surface in my core incarnations. Rosslyn Chapel, well known to MQS, is adorned with Divine Feminine symbolism. In this incarnation while researching my Kundalini experienced I learned Kundalini is a representation of The Divine Feminine.
    Sources:
    http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/kundalini.htm
    http://www.transpersonal.com.au/kund...e-feminine.htm
    Many more references when one googles 'kundalini representation of divine feminine'

*Temple of Artemis Known as one of the 7 Wonders of the World
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - Like the number 3, the number 7 seems to follow me from one incarnation to the next. And though I have no Seventh Wonder of the World in this incarnation, my wedding date is Dec. 7 and my house address and phone number add up to the number 7 in addition to many other finds relating to the numbers 3 and 7.

* Several Epithets Can Be Attributed To Artemis More Than Any Of The Other ‘gods’
    Source:
    http://www.goddessaday.com/greek/artemis
    **Elizabeth Marie- I never really thought anything of this, but I do have several names in this incarnation between my adoptive names, biological names, nick names and avatar names. Coincidence?

*Artemis "Goddess of Light" had the divine duty of illuminating the darkness. Artemis was often depicted carrying a candle or torch, lighting the way for others, leading them through territories yet uncharted.
    **Elizabeth Marie
    - The underline description is a characteristic trait I have today. This may be hard for the viewer to understand as most do not know me personally in order to observe the behavior pattern described above in several of my actions of the past and today. I specifically said something exactly 4 years ago to the day- Dec.7, 2012, pertaining to the above underlined comment. This was well before I knew my Artemis identity.

"You are the beacons of light that shine over the path that create the bridge for all to walk over."

Paragraph above "Here We Go"
    Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board

Being a path creator is the very reason why I was able to discover 'The Solution' aka 'The Way' in this incarnation so that I can share with others. And likely it's the very reason why I don't follow or play the 'Simon Says' game very well.

Additional Sources For Content In This Thread:
    http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/Artemis.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_California
    http://greekmythology.wikia.com/wiki/Quail

I could probably pull more matches, but I think you get the point. I don’t need any more convincing personally and of course there are others around me matching in similar patterns suggesting even more strongly that I’m on the correct of path of proper identifications. It's not that any one specific trait necessarily proves this is my proper identity, rather it's the compilation of multiple similarities that makes my case more compelling. Additionally you can also see crossover traits between myself today, in my life as Mary Queen of Scots in comparison to Artemis, signifying these are proper identifications.

Realizing my Artemis identity sure brings a whole new meaning to “Who’s Your Daddy”, and I think it’s likely ‘Apollo’ feels the same considering we both think so much alike.

Without giving out too much information, I’ll share past life identities of some of the Greek Gods, both Olympian and possibly Titans. They are not Akashic Record confirmed and this is my own personal speculation, based on what I’ve researched, intuition and distinct characteristics I’ve observed pertaining to individuals close to me today and from the past. So there are specific reasons I've chosen these individuals in which I won’t list, but it’s why I believe they may be correct identifications. The majority of these identities come from the time period during my incarnation as Mary Queen of Scots or close there to. I’m long overdue for another Akashic Record reading so at some point I will try and see if I can properly identify each individual and maybe I can report back. Though I do feel confident on some of their exact Greek god identities, I definitely have not figured out all of them....it’s my intuition influencing the remaining choices. There are a few I have not listed because they are well known individuals alive today and I am unsure of their past life identities pertaining to 16th/17th/18th centuries.

John Knox
    Marie de Guise
    King James V
    Robert Stuart
    Margaret Tudor
    Lady Margaret Douglas Tudor
    Francis II
    Henry II
    Marguerite de Valois
    Catherine de Medici
    King James VI, I
    King Henry Tudor VIII
    King Edward VI/Tudor
    Elizabeth I
    Henry Stuart aka Lord Darnley
    Nostradamus
    Diane de Poitiers
    Bonnie Prince
    Princess Diana/Princess of Wales
    Marie Antionette
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 8th December 2016 at 05:44.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2016), Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (8th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Wowee Divine Feminine - just found this thread and have read through the first few pages. Skim read through a few more and have now skipped to the last couple of pages. So forgive me if I have not gleaned all that is coming forth via this thread.

I acted on your suggestion of viewing the video clip of 'Jupiter Ascending' and activating the pause button at 1:15 minutes. A true subliminal if ever there was one. They are everywhere as well as cryptic messages. Only those who pay attention will see them without assistance. Once assistance is given - the mind awakens and seeks them out. I think the planets and the representation of the Universe/Galaxy/Whatever that is clearly visible on the computer laptop - is of significance as well. I think that slowing down is the true answer and not becoming faster. It is only when we slow down that we can truly think clearly - yes?

Next I noted your post with visuals of female characters who portray a leading character in a movie/beam ray technology/whatever. I also acted on your words about 'reversal' - think laptop subliminal that is reversed/mirrored/transposed alternatively via the Jupiter Ascending video clip.

Jupiter = Re - tip - uj. Further analysis - Re: Tip Up
    Katniss = S - Sin - tac. Further analysis - S = Sin - Tac (Syntac/s = grammar/arrangement of words)
    Murphy = Y - hp - rum. Further analysis - Y/Why? - Hp (High Power/Hewlett Packard/Reversed Ph which precedes a Doctorate) - Rum (Intoxicating/alcohol?)
    Teresa = As - er - et. Further analysis - As - Er(Ancient City of Ur?) - Et (Extra Terrestrial) NB: I have often wondered why the 'Extra' was included with Terrestrial as the word translates to more or further or additional - Yes?
    Tris = Sir - T. Further analysis - Sir (Knight/Authority figure?) T - beverage/to a T/T-bar/? Could be a reference to Isolde and Tristan. Tris - T - and....?

Jesus has been mentioned and I would like to share my thoughts on the mythical/legendary/real person who is/may be/ may not be Jesus.
    Firstly - at the time of his birth, many many many men were called Jesus - it was a common male name.
    Secondly - Geneology experts have traced the bloodline of Jesus to France. Northern France where Mary had a Child and they lived in peace for quite some time. Political authority of that Era discovered he was alive - he being Jesus the Teacher. Friends arrived in the Northern French location and warned them that politically his teachings were being scrutinised for censorship. Jesus left his Wife and Child.
    Thirdly - The Jesus who was selected by the political authorities of the Era - who was tortured and very publicly nailed to a cross - to die a slow and painful death, was in fact an 'In Plain Sight' ritual sacrifice. Let's reverse the 'dying for our sins' and make it 'We should seek forgiveness for permitting the ritual sacrifice of a man named Jesus on a cross.' Reverse Psychology might imply: He didn't die as an act for us. He died because we failed to stop a ritual sacrifice. It is important to remember that back in that Era - only the elite could read and write and access any type of formal education and/or skills. So - I think that Jesus the Teacher - the one who was a Carpenter was the Jesus of legend. The Jesus on the cross was a man who died at the hands of those who 'beamed' a living ritual sacrifice out to the masses - long before the cathode tube was invented.

Just chiming in with my thoughts and critical analysis. Take them or leave them - my critical thoughts and analysis that is....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Divine Feminine (16th December 2016), Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), RealityCreation (23rd February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hi DF. I was listening to this guy RA who has a show called The Mystical Spiral. He had a guest on November 11, Laura Leon. They were discussing our inherent creative powers and different lineages and at 50:40 Ra says, "This is, like, the Great Experiment Planet."

Thought of this thread
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd February 2017 at 18:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Divine Feminine (28th April 2017), Elen (24th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hi DF. I was listening to this guy RA who has a show called The Mystical Spiral. He had a guest on November 11, Laura Leon. They were discussing our inherent creative powers and different lineages and at 50:40 Ra says, "This is, like, the Great Experiment Planet."

Thought of this thread
    Yes, it's very obvious to me that 'The Great Experiment' 'Grand Experiment' is a buzz word constantly being thrown out into the collective....Which is why the hair on the back of my neck stood up when I first heard this in the Divergent/Insurgent film:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

And now that I know I'm an E.T. myself, I cannot believe what's unfolding before my eyes via the research I've done as I can clearly see I may have been one of the 'experiments' referred to as there is much in this movie that mirrors the experience and makes reference to the soul group whence I came. But few will understand unless they had the experience themselves and taken the time to do proper research. For me, it's too coincidental to ignore.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 28th April 2017 at 19:21.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (28th April 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017), sandy (29th April 2017)