Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Forgive me if this is reaching, I gotta post this bit from Prince.

"Prince specifically wanted a female band, seeking out members via YouTube – back in 2010, he had discovered Nielsen on MySpace. "We're in the feminine aspect now," he says. "That's where society is. You're gonna get a woman president soon. Men have gone as far as they can, right? ... I learn from women a lot quicker than I do from men. ... At a certain point, you're supposed to know what it means to be a man, but now what do you know about what it means to be a woman? Do you know how to listen? Most men don't know how to listen."

The time of the Feminine...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2016), Cearna (3rd July 2016), Divine Feminine (6th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), Joanna (6th May 2016), Maggie (6th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    May 8, 2016

Now tell me if you don't think this is a little weird....I was talking to 'Athena' last night(not Akashic Record confirmed) and it just so happens we were talking about the movie CLASH OF THE TITANS produced by 'Warner Bros.'..big surprise...NOT! lol.......And can you believe what the headline is on Fox News right now??? I took a screen print since I know the article won't be there by the time some of you see this:

This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about....think I'm kidding now? OmG......my Avatar is exactly the look on my face.

PS And yes...I just called 'Athena' back to tell her, lmao.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 8th May 2016 at 20:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), Joanna (14th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thought this tidbit might be worth mentioning...I'm noticing the word 'experiment' being utilized more and more by Alex Jones which I find could be relevant to the content of this thread as it can be construed as a form of acclimating the listening audience for what's to come. I've mentioned before in past posts I felt Alex and a handful of other researchers know what's really going on behind the scenes as I could tell a difference in the tones of their voices suggesting something has changed in their knowledge base, which has had an effect on their demeanor and presentations. Though subtle, it's been enough to peak my interest and worth sharing with others who might be feeling the same. Maybe it's nothing, but the timing and repetitive use of the word 'experiment' is uncanny. In Alex's most recent interview on Coast to Coast AM, he brought the word 'experiment' into the conversation in relation to everything that's taking place on this planet. Then earlier today, within the first few minutes of his show, one of his reporters used the word to describe the Agenda 21 implementation.

Just for fun, I punched into Google search engine Alex Jones, experiment' and an article by zero hedge found on Alex's website caught my attention. It wasn't really the content of the story that grabbed me, it was the fact that the title used 'Grand Experiment' and then the article went on to describe the 3 factions of the economic 'experiment'.

THE FAILURE OF THE ECONOMIC ESTABLISHMENTS GRAND EXPERIMENT- Jan. 28, 2016
    http://www.infowars.com/the-failure-...nd-experiment/

In the beginning stages of this thread, part of the theory I put in front of you suggests planet Earth is the 3rd attempt at 'The Grand Experiment' with Lemuria and Atlantis being the 1st and 2nd attempts respectively. In recent years we are seeing the above term used in movies, and interviews by the likes of Alex Jones and even Kerry Cassidy. Surely I'm missing more leads, but it feels like a form of conditioning and I find it interesting that when I did the search on Google as mentioned, a majority of the articles were dated 2016, suggesting an uptick in the use of the word. One more thing...I've also noticed and endless use of the #3, 33 and 7 in headline stories, movies, et al; combine that with the recent talk of the Greek gods being real and I suspect these numbers are being used on purpose as they are identified to be the number of 'the gods'. Is the point of their frequent usage to reference their return? It sure ties in nicely.....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Joanna (14th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m quickly getting behind on my postings again, no surprise eh?

For entertainment purposes I thought I’d share something I just discovered last night splattered throughout various news sources earlier this year. Recently I revealed my Greek goddess past life identity as Artemis, twin sister to Apollo (according to the Akashic Records), something I only came to understand and explore during the first few months of this year. How interesting to discover while I was figuring out who I was, someone else was discovering who I had been!

See article here: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-....s1vRTDIK.dpuf
    Spectacular Statuettes of Apollo and Artemis Discovered in Rare State of Preservation in Crete
    January 28, 2016

When I have time, I’ll attempt to find the exact date of discovery....hoping it adds up to a 3 or a 7!

And a few days ago, another treasure was uncovered by two Israel divers.... and I seem to remember reading in one of the articles the treasures were located in an area they frequently visited and they were shocked that they would have missed such a find in previous dives. Is it possible someone ‘planted’ the artifacts? And why?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz49AOYhO1k
    Here be treasure! Rare bronze statues and thousands of coins among Roman artefacts recovered from shipwreck at the ancient port of Caesarea
    May 16, 2016

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FIND
    Drs Sharvit and Planer said: 'A marine assemblage such as this has not been found in Israel in the past thirty years. 'Metal statues are rare archaeological finds because they were always melted down and recycled in antiquity.' When we find bronze artifacts it usually occurs at sea. 'Because these statues were wrecked together with the ship, they sank in the water and were thus "saved" from the recycling process.

The added: 'In the many marine excavations that have been carried out in Caesarea only very small number of bronze statues have been found, whereas in the current cargo a wealth of spectacular statues were found that were in the city and were removed from it by way of sea.

'The sand protected the statues. Consequently they are in an amazing state of preservation – as though they were cast yesterday rather than 1,600 years ago'.

One of the bronze statues found was that of the Moon Goddess Luna the Roman version of Artemis. How lucky that Dionysus, god of the wine pictured next to her above, just so happens to be one of the individuals I think I can identify today. Is it just me or does it suddenly seem like the whole Greek gods topic is everywhere?

I planned on bringing this up later, but feel the need to say something now to get it on record for reasons I’ll keep to myself...I mentioned the Greek god topic(post #218) being one of ufo researcher Tom Delonge’s angles of releasing disclosure to the public. I’m watching closely to see where he plans on taking this piece of knowledge or Linda Moulton Howe for that matter, and anyone else who decides to chime in. I have a rough idea who several of these ‘gods’ may be in the current times of today and if I'm correct, most likely they’re from the same soul group as myself; as when you study reincarnation, it’s a reoccurring theme observed in the exploration of cases..... it seems to be how it works. Here’s what I can tell you....

"There's nothing special about any of us....we are just like you.....Almost all of ‘the so called ‘gods’ I know of, are caught up within the 3D paradigm unaware of who they really are.....4 of them I believe are involved in a ‘sim’ similar to what I experienced and mentioned earlier in this thread. Of the 4, two are sociopaths...which of course is part of the ‘sim’ right? If you’ve been following my posts on this thread, you’ll understand why I say this....To the best of my knowledge, none are involved in any suspicious activities such as alphabet soup agencies, spooks, Illuminati or off world weirdness. God knows why, but out of everyone, at least the ones I believe I can identify, I seem to be the most ‘awake’ and aware to this entire ‘Grand Experiment’ story. I don’t perceive myself or these individuals as any ‘god’ and I can only imagine the connotation to such a description had something to do with where we really came from and the abilities and tools acquired from an off world advanced civilization brought to planet Earth during a time period when nothing of the likes existed. Forgive me if I can’t remember any of the details that far back, lmao.

There’s a good chance these particular past life identities explain where some of our metaphysical skill sets derived, so I guess if you’re looking for something different, yes, a few of us may stand out with that in mind, but seriously, many people have similar abilities so I don’t see it separating us from the rest, or making us all that different. So If Delonge and Co. start going off about the Greek gods coming down to this planet to attack the human race, or whatever contrived b.s. angle he’s being fed with the intent to scare the population I just want you know the above, in case I’m not around for some reason to cry foul or offer a different viewpoint based on what I know. Those who have followed my posts on this thread, should have a pretty good idea of where I’m coming from spiritually......Several TOT members know me, some as far back as 2012 pre TOT, and if needed, I have faith they would vouch for my character. I’m not perfect, but I do my best to bring integrity to the table through my research and discoveries as I feel strongly this is ‘our’ story, not mine."

I still don’t know where all this is going and the only thing I can see as a possibility is tied to the energetic templates I’ve spoken of...So could it be construed that the Greek gods started ‘the game’ known as the Polarity Integration Game, the game of the light and the dark? Is this why we started fighting? Could it be why we might be the ones to finish it? Is that the point of the template? It’s not a coincidence that Greek mythology is being interjected into the controlled news stream and seriously...how is it in the same time period we suddenly have these discoveries of artifacts tied to the Greek gods?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 20th May 2016 at 21:57.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2016), Elen (26th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I swear there must be a list of acceptable trendy buzz words being circulated for use amongst both the mainstream and alternative media. A while back I plugged ‘Grand Experiment’ into the search engine to see what pulled up and was surprised to find several links using the phrase. Huffington Post sure likes to interject it into their headlines, just type in their name, 'grand experiment' and see what pulls up.....Look at the dates on all these too; I noticed an uptick in the use from 2015 on....I have no idea if its usage is connected to the context covered in this thread, the point being to acclimate the viewer to the term. It’s a little too ironic to pass up eh?
    EDIT TO ADD: This is mainstream media too

Common Core: A Failed ‘Grand Experiment’ / April 19, 2016
    “This post is the first in a planned 3-part series on Common Core~”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_9612082.html

America’s Grand Wage Experiment
    By Jared Keller
    https://psmag.com/america-s-grand-wa...d5b#.aowmeu68c

“And here’s where we get to the heart of our grand experiment: Do the businesses in these states have enough time to brace themselves for their various wage hikes?”

Jared Keller
    Writer for hire, mostly for Pacific Standard. Other words in Aeon, The Atlantic, Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, GQ, Maxim, Smithsonian, and elsewhere.

TV show?
    Elementary: "The Grand Experiment"
    Review/ May 16, 2014
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...eriment-review

Yosemite, the Grand Experiment- current on government website now!
    Yosemite National Park
    https://www.nps.gov/media/video/view...B3F327634434CC

The Gazette / March 22, 2015
    Analyzing Colorado's Grand Experiment
    http://gazette.com/analyzing-colorad...rticle/1548294
    “Advocates told the people of Colorado that legalization of marijuana would unclog prisons, help fund education, produce new revenue for the general fund and hobble drug cartels. An important part of the new plan and theme for the passage of Amendment 64 was that regulation was a better idea to mitigate marijuana’s effects on our state.
    The state and national media have reported on the progress of Colorado’s grand experiment, describing it mainly as a forward-thinking renaissance. In a nationally televised “60 Minutes” broadcast, a Colorado-based marijuana industry executive claimed that Colorado has done a “phenomenal job” regulating marijuana.”

tuscon.com / Jan 29, 2016
    1991-1993: Biosphere II's grand experiment

http://tucson.com/biosphere-ii-s-gra...3b66e110b.html

US News and World Report/ Aug. 18, 2015
    The Big Easy's Grand Experiment

Hurricane Katrina wiped out New Orleans public schools. Here's how charters have fared 10 years on.
    http://www.usnews.com/opinion/knowle...ool-experiment

American Jail Association / July 31, 2015
    California’s Grand Experiment

http://www.americanjail.org/californ...nd-experiment/
    “California’s Public Safety Realignment Act has been painted as many things: Idealists have called it a grand experiment—one that could ultimately be a model for the Nation. Its detractors have been less charitable, calling it Hug-a-Thug, and a giant game of musical chairs, only with felons.”

KWN KING WORLD NEWS/ July 29,2015
    Richard Russell – This Grand Experiment Will End In Disaster

http://kingworldnews.com/richard-rus...d-in-disaster/

Huffington Post, Huffpost Green/ June 22, 2015
    California’s “Grand Experiment” in Climate Policy Is Working

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jorge-...b_7638394.html

Huffington Post, HuffPost/ Aug 12, 2015
    How Fox News and Donald Trump Ate the Republican Primary

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-b...b_7977126.html
    “In that grand experiment, the goal was to marry a political movement with a cable TV channel in an effort to oust a sitting president.”
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 26th May 2016 at 04:27.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (26th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    It does appear to have been injected into the noosphere, on purpose though ?.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (26th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, it appears that way. When you understand how controlled your media has become it's obvious there's a point to inserting 'the grand experiment' into the collective. So the question remains, is the purpose tied to the content I've uncovered within this thread or is it some other web of deception being spun, eluding to another rabbit hole undetected and in an infancy state.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (27th May 2016), Joanna (28th May 2016)

Thanks
    If the elite are controlled mind wise, their puppeteers plan may be the free will attribute of giving data for then going about their agenda with consent, or as words are spells, using said spell bullet point wise to create from.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (29th May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (27th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Affirmation From 'The Other Side'?

So my colleague likes to read as many NDE (Near Death Experience) stories as he can and sent this one my way just the other day. A comment made by a person sharing their story, who goes by the name of Paul, caught my attention because it was supporting the conclusion I've come to through my own research which is telling me our experience on planet Earth is nothing more than a 'game' and may be why we're hearing more about 'The Grand Experiment'. 'The game' I'm referring to is called The Polarity Integration Game, the game of the light and the dark.

Did you suddenly seem to understand everything?
    Paul: "Everything about the universe / I understood it was all a game way beyond what we could understand. Purpose was living/passing. Trying."

Here's the link in case you're interested in reading the entire story:
    http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Exper...paul_d_nde.htm

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (9th June 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting read, basically saying there is no free will, life is scripted completely, to last comma < that I do find difficult to believe as we have choices in our actions which in turn create ripples, like he is dead, meeting his light dude at end of tunnel but due to others actions, he comes back, even light dude cannot grant his wish to continue.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (9th June 2016), modwiz (9th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Interesting read, basically saying there is no free will, life is scripted completely, to last comma < that I do find difficult to believe as we have choices in our actions which in turn create ripples, like he is dead, meeting his light dude at end of tunnel but due to others actions, he comes back, even light dude cannot grant his wish to continue.
    My understanding of all this is that until you are granted a Soul from showing you are capable of using some discrimination to understand from your own experiences, something that shows you have found Universal Truth, and put some meaning of it from your own life; then you belong to a Group Mind, Spirit and Soul or what you have been calling the collective. In this as such there is no such thing as free will, for you are responding to a group consciousness, where it is difficult to find your own individuality amongst this group mind. You need to find something like a pet dog or cat becomes when they are virtually individuated to some one or family, in which they become in a loving state to that family and make choices upon that need to be your own self but with the attachment to one who is your own one to look after.

Once a Soul is granted to you, you have a Spirit. Soul, mind of your own and thus begin on the Pathway of LIfe. This only means you are a beginner, and thus still not as yet able to make a choice, you have a connection in which to help you to find the rights and wrongs of a way of life to follow. With this, you seek and find knowledge, from which is put in your mind as a reference point for your Soul to help you to find the ways to discriminate choices of what is the best route to follow your own Pathway, which is yours only, because everyone is not at the same point on their pathway - thus we are not all equal in any way, we have only our own Pathway which we follow and each persons is entirely different according to their own means to find their own Truths.

As you come to each crossroads in your own life, I discovered as I was channelling to people, in Tarot readings about what they needed to know, I would tell them that either you are now in a period of time when God/Higher Self is looking after your life (more or less following your destiny for this life0) for a period of time; or it is now your own choice as to which route you will take of one or more options coming to you at that time of your life - but regardless of whichever route you choose to follow, you will end up with the same result. This is the time when it is important for you to make your own Truth(s) from your experience. If you ask at that time for some help your Soul will show you either images from your stored knowledge found during that time, or explain it to you via thoughts or feelings. You are at that time supposed to take great care in noticing what you are shown in one of these three ways. You make you decisions from these shown ideas from your Soul and if the Soul is satisfied with your decision, it imprints the discrimination of your own Truths upon the Soul itself and then tells your Spirit, what it feels you should begin to do next. If not satisfied it will take you through the whole thing again till you get the point.

Thus you follow what is to be your own destiny for this lifetime as written for you on your soul by the being called the Soul Keeper.

Once you have been on the Pathway for many lifetimes, and have proved you are now more able to discriminate your own way as you go, you are offered more choice, and more free will to follow your own choice - until then you are not. for your own choices are often going to mean interaction with many others, and these you can hurt greatly by your wrong turns because of lack of sight as to how your own free will might impinge upon ethe actions of many others - thus with great responsibility comes the chance to cause great harm and thus to enter on the stage of something like politics or priesthood or any area of responsibility, you shuold not be allowed by the greater majority of those whose own Pathway may be damaged by your own needs such as the need to control and dominate because your own fear is so great that unless you have a position of control, others may harm you.

Thus DF if in fact people put into action a great experiment they are going against the entire nature of the Universal need to allow each person to live in the right to go on their own Pathway at their own place in this Roadway or journey to Life's Truth's, without hindrance or harm and without being told by others anything that may damage their psyche to go on that Pathway unmolested, by sociological needs to conform to some idea or normality or reality of the creation of those who wish to control or dominate.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (9th June 2016), modwiz (9th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Thus DF if in fact people put into action a great experiment they are going against the entire nature of the Universal need to allow each person to live in the right to go on their own Pathway at their own place in this Roadway or journey to Life's Truth's, without hindrance or harm and without being told by others anything that may damage their psyche to go on that Pathway unmolested, by sociological needs to conform to some idea or normality or reality of the creation of those who wish to control or dominate.
    Hi Cearna, sorry I couldn't respond sooner.

If it was going against the 'entire nature of the Universal need', then why would it be allowed? Maybe you're interpreting the content of 'the great experiment' in the wrong context? I guess we all believe different things based on what we research and experience first hand. Let me see if I can clarify further in case my viewpoint isn't clear.

I like to take my interpretation of what I have experienced and compare to what researchers are uncovering to see if I'm interpreting my situation correctly, basically I'm looking for patterns. So far, minus a few details, I haven't been disappointed. Just recently I came across the work of Dr. Jeffrey Long who is finishing up a research study on NDE experiences of 3000 people. In his most recent survey he asked 420 NDE experiencers the meaning of life and purpose, 36 percent said yes...our earthly lives are meaningful. The number one word that comes up to answer this question is ‘love’. The number one description of God is, 'God is love'.

I was very excited to hear this! I shared my own personal experience where I told you 'the solution' is love. His research is corroborating with my story and I guess lucky for me, I didn't have to have a NDE to figure this out.

For more on Dr. Jeffrey Long see here:
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/06/27

Additionally, research done by past life regression therapists and other NDE studies discuss how individuals seem to choose their soul path. One such researcher I've explored and plan on exploring further is Robert Schwartz. His books, which are stacked on my coffee table waiting to be read amongst many others, are Your Soul's Gift, and Your Soul's Plan. His work is based on countless hours of documenting his clients experiences through past life regression. One pattern he observes is birth planning. Meaning, through his research he finds that the individual creates their own birth plan. He mentions, including exploring himself, that we "planned these challenges before birth."

Anyone interested can check out Robert's work here:
    http://yoursoulsplan.com/

What I would say in response to your comments is...How can you be harmed or damaged as you mentioned, if your life on Earth isn't what's really real? I would interpret this viewpoint to be the equivalent of 'victim mode' if I'm understanding correctly. Reincarnation(and there's plenty of studies verifying it's existence), tells us that we are consciousness and not our bodies. Reincarnation suggests our life on Earth is an illusion. The Simulation Theory suggests we live within a computer simulation hence an illusion. So if we 'plan these challenges', like Schwartz's research suggests, the point of the experience his studies seem to suggest is soul growth. Maybe one could say that the word challenge could be used in a similar context as the word experiment? The reason why I'm comfortable with the word 'experiment' is because it's likely I 'planned' my challenge and that 'challenge' or 'experiment' was for the purpose of soul growth by being put into a negative and painful situation and allowing me to make the choice to transmute the negative energy into a positive outcome, hence a 'kundalini' based off of love, compassion and forgiveness. Taking it one step further, if I planned my 'challenge' to be put in a difficult situation, by design, with the point being to evoke a specific response(kundalini) for the purpose of creating an energetic template, couldn't that possibly be considered a form of 'experiment'? And maybe what makes it an 'experiment' is because that template will benefit others? And of course I can't remember exactly setting this entire scenario up, because if I could, I would have never played the 'game' in the first place as I would have known too much! And the reason I say energetic template is because the kundalini wasn't created by playing around with skill sets taught in spiritual classes...It was achieved by being put into a challenging situation(with no kundalini training)and making the correct choice within the heart, not the brain as it is the thought process that creates the energetic template. So.....someone in the spirit world, must know this is possible, they must also know what kind of situations a specific soul needs to be placed in, in order to achieve the desired results. Add on the energetic benefits of being born at a specific time, date and zodiac sign (Jupiter in exaltation sign Cancer)and you very well might have the makings of a successful 'experiment'.

And because everyone and their brother is not having this particular experience, it's difficult to corroborate and therefore it may be challenging for the viewer to follow and understand my interpretation. To be clear, no I don't think I'm special. It's obvious to me it's likely I'm a very old soul and I just perceive this to be part of the soul growth process. Science tells us that beliefs create realities. So by choosing the thought process of love, compassion and forgiveness(a form of belief) within the heart which is energetically tied to the scientifically proven Aether Field, I can see how this can be construed as an 'energetic template'. What I'm not sure of yet is how far reaching or significant is that template? Am I interpreting 'the experiment' correctly? This may be uncharted territory for our 3D world scientifically, but I would bet the spirit world knows and/or higher dimensional beings.

Achieving kundalini in this manner will be registered within my DNA, but can it be registered elsewhere and beyond? Earlier this year I transcribed an interesting interview of a doctor pertaining to this, but I want a bit more..maybe I'll post it later anyways.

I explained earlier in the thread my epiphany of how Jesus 'died on the cross for your sins', physically,.... and ya, I don't think he really died, I just present it as such because that's the concept people were told for eons. Like myself he was put in a difficult situation(likely one he chose) and I believe the whole point was to evoke a response, hence an 'experiment'. And if there's not something to all this, why was this portrait painted in 1633 in a small church in Northern Scotland depicting exactly what I shared with you about my own kundalini experience if there isn't something to all this? Who would even know to paint such a thing?? And if it wasn't significant, why was it painted at all?

Is this why I had to be from the Christ lineage to achieve this template? Is there a reason it had to be done down by the 33rd parallel? To reiterate the back story, I was told I'm from his soul group, Archangel Michael and Raphael(Michael is Jesus one and the same)......I was born on the 33rd parallel in the City of Angels under the planet of the Sun(son)in Cancer with Jupiter in exaltation sign Cancer. Too many points line up for this to all be by chance leading to the possibility that this 'challenge' I planned, very well could be part of a larger 'experiment'. And because we are all connected to the Aether Field, it's why I say, "heal yourself, and you heal the world."

In closing it's important to remember this quote I post often as it pertains to this entire conversation/thread:

"....To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

EDIT TO ADD:
    UNDERSTANDING EXALTATION

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

"Since Jupiter is exalted at 5° Cancer this signifies "deep" exaltation in the heart of the Dharma pāda of Pushya Nakshatra in the sign of Cancer which provides the astronomical reasoning of Jupiters exaltation degree. Esoterically speaking, when Jupiter is in Cancer (which signifies the heart), and is being influenced by Bṛhaspati (the teacher of the Gods), and is directed toward righteous action (Dharma pāda) Jupiter is functioning in 100% exaltation, concerning everything Jupiter represents."

Why is Jupiter Exalted in Cancer
    https://vicdicara.wordpress.com/2010...ted-in-cancer/
    "Because Jupiter is a person, and Cancer is the place which gives Jupiter the best resources to fulfill his primary mission. Why Cancer? First you have to get to know the person named “Jupiter.”

In a nutshel, Jupiter’s mission is to help you expand your horizons, grow and become bigger and better – so that you can achieve true happiness and eventually enlightenment. You can break Jupiter’s mission down into two components: (1) happiness leading to self-realization / enlightenment. (2) growth and expansion.

Because Jupiter is interested in promoting emotional happiness and eventual self-realization he does very well in any sign created by the water element. [You might want to learn the role the elements play in creating the signs] The Water element provides resources that are reflective and thus encourage self-knowing in a non-rigid, fluid, emotional and intuitive way. And thus the water element leads from self-knowing to emotional happiness to eventual self-realization and enlightenment."

"Jupiter owns Pisces, and the Moon owns Cancer. This is another reason why Cancer is an even better place for Jupiter than Pisces. Huh? That sounds backwards? No, there is a very important lesson to learn here! You may be as great as a planet, but you never achieve your zenith of potential except in partnership with other people. It is in cooperation with the energies of other people that we can rise to greater heights than we can on our own. And this is yet another factor making Cancer, not Pisces, the exaltation sign of Jupiter."
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 2nd July 2016 at 23:07.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hi Cearna, sorry I couldn't respond sooner.

If it was going against the 'entire nature of the Universal need', then why would it be allowed? Maybe you're interpreting the content of 'the great experiment' in the wrong context? I guess we all believe different things based on what we research and experience first hand. Let me see if I can clarify further in case my viewpoint isn't clear.

Hi DF, this is a very long post, its it all aimed at me or just this quoted bit, because, I'm afraid with my own knowledge - which has never come from books or the experiences of those proclaiming to know, my knowledge in this case, has come from the combined help of Ivan, Who was until now the Archangel of the Star of David, who amongst other things is the Archivist to god, the Goddess of Light and Knowledge, and the owner of this Realm , blue-violet in colour, and it is her Realm in which this Universe and thus Earth is situated - her name being Karima ; I met her I suppose in 1988, whilst sitting in a chair with special equipment on my head that took me Astral travelling into her Realm - she has kindly watched over me ever since, the Goddess of Light and Knowledge is was soul connected to 50 years ago, and Ivan came into my life I suppose about 1984, once I became awake and Reiki had allowed me to realise I could hear the thoughts of those above particularly through my Mars in Capricorn, which is also an auspicious placement, particularly when it is near the Mid Heaven as mine is and comes at the apex of a Grand trine in Earth, in this case in Sagitarrius, the house of Higher Learning, and I have, also reason to believe that my placement of Jupiter conjunct Venus in Pisces is in this case also considered to be exalted, my chart is filled with auspicious signs as well, so please accept that I know some things as well as these supposed "experts" for I have now spent since about 1980 on a concentrated journey of discovery of knowledge from those Above, who have been gracious enough to endow me with now a hard drive full of their knowledge given to me. You will not be able to find it in some books, but if you ask the Universe for "The Right to know" and come before those Above with the right Spirit in your heart all are welcome to find this knowledge, as long as you already have a Soul with which to be able to discriminate the knowledge granted to you.

Karima is the Soul Keeper, and I would not pretend to explain to you about your particular Soul Journey, she has allowed to know what I needed to know, because I am already a returned volunteer from Above, come to work in Service to Earth to take us into the New Age of Aquarius. I will return home at the end of this life and continue to give Eternal Knowledge, to those on Earth on their Pathway, as I have been asked to do whilst I was here.

I must go outside now, my dogs are anxious so I will answer more of what you ask, when I return but must keep my answer to say, that I would like you to re-read what I wrote please because it does help to explain what I say, especialloy since I have already written some threads on the Laws of the Universe and the working of the Soul on TOT. I have spent the last 4 days typing furiously ionj TOT and my carpel tunnel writsts cannot take too much more typing, to answer such a long and involved question as you are posing to me. All the best
    Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd July 2016 at 03:20. Reason: fixed your quoting ;)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (3rd July 2016), modwiz (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry DF, I am somewhat mind dead at the moment after all those posts, the three of us made this week, and adrenalin charge has left me now with a somewhat spaced out head. Sufficith to say, that there are many things being done here that are against the rules. Partially because the Earth was under lock down for 2000 years, as a result of what was being perpetrated here before. The lock down was supposed to stop all Spiritual listening to or being taught by those who used to teach us, because of all the rubbishing stories being taught here before that, to my knowledge, the preventative measures were only taken off in 1988, but the influx of propogander being put out over the last 300 years, by dissident knowledge brokers, trying to gain converts to a new reality they wished to impose, to supercede the old, has not had time yet to be reversed by the real accurate knowledge that must become available, before researchers such as yourself can begin to use the REAL Truth to find correct knowledge from. So much of the so called knowledge of what is at the moment is either disinformation, or some ones idea of what it all is - they are not looking to the Source of the original source of all from which came.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2016), Elen (3rd July 2016), modwiz (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Sorry DF, I am somewhat mind dead at the moment after all those posts, the three of us made this week, and adrenalin charge has left me now with a somewhat spaced out head. Sufficith to say, that there are many things being done here that are against the rules. Partially because the Earth was under lock down for 2000 years, as a result of what was being perpetrated here before. The lock down was supposed to stop all Spiritual listening to or being taught by those who used to teach us, because of all the rubbishing stories being taught here before that, to my knowledge, the preventative measures were only taken off in 1988, but the influx of propogander being put out over the last 300 years, by dissident knowledge brokers, trying to gain converts to a new reality they wished to impose, to supercede the old, has not had time yet to be reversed by the real accurate knowledge that must become available, before researchers such as yourself can begin to use the REAL Truth to find correct knowledge from. So much of the so called knowledge of what is at the moment is either disinformation, or some ones idea of what it all is - they are not looking to the Source of the original source of all from which came.
    Cearna,
    I appreciate your input, but much of what you say doesn't resonate. But just because I don't know about it, doesn't mean it isn't true. With no way to validate your story, to a viewer, it's just that,... a story. I don't recall ever coming across any of the information you mention while researching and I certainly haven't seen it in cases involving past life regression, reincarnation, channeling research or NDE case studies. Without some type of an emergence of a pattern pertaining to all you say, it's not something I personally could use as evidence to justify any reasoning. When I google 'Karima The Soul Keeper', it doesn't appear she exists, eluding to the possibility it's erroneous information. I realize there's much we don't know or understand, and everything can't always be 'proven' in the manner we would like...but what's being suggested above supports the victim mentality and I don't feel like a victim down on earth for reasons I've already explained. Research has clearly shown patterns and as I mentioned, the pattern is soul growth which is often achieved by being subjected to difficult situations.

My posts are long yes, because I do everything I can to provide as much evidence as possible to support how I'm connecting the dots so the viewer can understand the means behind the conclusions I've come to. It also suggests a more compelling case. You will have a difficult time promoting your belief if there's nothing to corroborate your message. If you feel strongly about said message and you want people to believe you, I encourage you to spend time studying the compiled research of others to see if they provide any way of reinforcing your content. One researcher who comes to mind is Stafford Betty. He was on Coast to Coast quite some time ago, but if you can find the audio, you might enjoy what his research has uncovered and/or it could lead you to others who might offer evidence of your viewpoint. What I liked about his work, is he compiled information of over 160 years of channeled messages through mediums with more emphasis put on the individuals of the earlier times to see if there were consistent messages and meanings.

Stafford Betty, Ph.D. - professor at California State University Bakersfield
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/06/21

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016)