Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Hello! It’s been awhile and I wanted to get back on here and share a few tidbits of information I came across during the holiday time which I thought could be relevant to this entire story I’ve been sharing. I’m gonna jump around a bit so I apologize if it seems I’m taking you from one place to the next.

First up-
    Sometime in mid-December 2015 an article about Jesus surfaced which I thought was interesting. It wasn’t necessarily the content of the story that peaked my interest, but its timing of publication and the fact that this story had already been in circulation 13 years prior! I hadn’t realized this at first glance, but decided to source it to see what I could find and I wasn’t disappointed. Maybe you happened to catch it?

FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST RECREATES THE FACE OF JESUS
    http://www.forensicmag.com/articles/...tes-face-jesus

The article appeared on several news and religious websites and they all seem to have been published around the same time, but as I attempted to the source the original story, a well known date came to my attention Dec. 7, 2002, THE FACE OF JESUS, POPULAR MECHANICS issue ………omG….

Dec. 7th and I go way back and apparently it’s a date of great significance within my soul group as it seems to keep surfacing so I’m not surprised about the release date and can only assume it was done on purpose. I knew this date was important, which is why I posted ‘The Soution’(The Way) thread Dec. 7, 2012 back on Avalon, but at the time, I didn’t fully understand its significance, I just went off of intuition. Now I seem to be getting closer to the bigger truth and understanding the importance. As a refresher, it just so happens Dec. 7, 2002 is my wedding date. Dec. 7 was also my birth date as Marie Stuart and of course my dear friend ‘Mr. Anderson’, got in on the act as Lord Darnley, (my 2nd husband as Queen Mary), who was born Dec. 7, 1545, and then almost again as Queen Victoria’s favorite, John Brown born Dec 8, 1826. Clearly the date Dec. 7, has significance and I believe it’s why they posted this forensic story on Dec. 7, 2002.

The article seems to have originated from a long established periodical by the name of Popular Mechanics. When you research this media outlet, it traces back to the well known William Randolph Hearst and is now run by Bohemian Grove attendee/participant, the great, great grandson William Randolph Hearst III, which should tell you something right there…..That specific date was picked with meaning because we can all see for various reasons, events are occurring on select dates and not necessarily happening as random occurrences.

Here’s where I found the original date of the story, Dec. 7, 2002
    https://books.google.com/books?id=92...202002&f=false

Now this next link I thought was funny as it seems like some wise guy might have posted this on purpose, but hey will we ever know? Notice the time 3:33?

Scientists draw 'real' face of Jesus | National News - WCVB ...
    http://www.wcvb.com/national/...draw...-jesus/3697051...
    WCVB TV
    UPDATED 3:33 PM EST Dec 15, 2015 ... The drawing depicts Jesus with dark skin and eyes, with short curly hair, which is quite a bit ... Forensic science has revealed the real face of Jesus: https://t.co/m8JFizp6CQ pic.twitter.com/juwik7nW5T.

I’ll come back to the number 7 in the next post, but just keep it in mind as it will surface again and I'll show you why, as I think I found the link of significance. More later......

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd March 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016), whole1 (3rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Coming soon is the anticipated release of the 3rd Divergent Series movie, Allegiant. Slated to open March 18, 2016, which adds up to the number 3 by the way…Accidental? Or by design?

As I continue on in research, I can tell somebody knows ‘the game’ real well as I frequently spot stories built within the actual story-line itself. It appears possible you are being given truths within the context of what you are watching even though the whole point of you’re watching is to focus on the fictitious script, not the story being interjected into the layers of the original storyline. I mentioned a while back how I was beginning to see this in the Reign series, a t.v. pilot which focuses on the past life of Mary Queen of Scots. I have watched personal information transpire within the script tied to my soul group, the purchase of my wedding dress, my past life as Mary Helena Salome and even a tie in to the location of my Kundalini experience, etc. It’s getting a bit weird and hard not to be amused at the same time because you’re trying to figure out where they’re going with all this if anywhere at all.

Let me show you an example of what I mean just by exploring the Divergent Series. Here are a couple of things I noticed….:

I just happened to be playing the Insurgent movie on t.v., mainly for background noise when I caught this remark made during the scene where a divergent dies while trying to open ‘the box’:

‘Divergent, test subject 6 is no longer viable.’

The next person to be tested is the main character Tris which means Tris is going to be #7. So there’s that number 7 I was just talking about in the prior post, interjected into the story. Getting back to the whole ‘7’ thing, this is what I know…

The number 7 is how many chakras you have and also stands for the 7 rays of god, the 7 days of the week and represents the 7 planets etc... I will give you more to follow in a future post which will make it even more clear, but the number 7 seems to follow within the Christ soul group and bloodline.

An additional 7 connection was noticed while looking at Divergent on Wikipedia under the character Edith Prior…seen here:
    http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Edith_Prior

Edith Prior is a past family member of Tris and her brother Caleb. She’s the character we see at the end of the movie after Tris opens the box and a projection of her appears with the message I highlighted several times over throughout this thread.

“Edith Prior, formerly known as Amanda Marie Ritter, is the ancestor of Beatrice "Tris" Prior's father, Andrew Prior.”

“There were seven generations from Edith to Tris, according to Caleb in Allegiant.”

So again we have the number 7 which I believe is eluding to the connection to the Christ soul group or bloodline,…. Oh and notice her middle name is Marie? I would take that as another insinuation because Marie is a derivative of 'Mary' which goes back to Mary Magdalene. I mean really....7th generation?

And of course I have to mention the actress who portrays Edith….her name is Janet McTeer. McTeer is Scottish and originates from the Isle of Iona, a small island on the west coast of Scotland, gee how fitting as when you research the Christ lineage there is much influence coming from Scotland so it makes ‘energetic’ sense all the way down to the ley lines. This is not a coincidence.

To finish off with one more perspective, take a look at the list of characters for the new Allegiant movie and you can see how many of these tie to Biblical times which is why I see this is a story within a story. The names to the left are the actor’s names, the names to the right are the characters they play.

I will share there’s one name in this group that just so happens to go back to one of my Christ bloodline connections and I don’t believe this knowledge is well known and to be honest I’m not sure it’s even documented, but our family knew of the connection and the it’s the reason why my grandmother would describe us as ‘Bluebloods’, the only English words she could speak. How extremely odd to see this name in the line-up…as if someone, somewhere, somehow knows:

• Shailene Woodley as Beatrice "Tris" Prior- Connotation of 3 tied to Christ soul group and lineage.
    • Theo James as Tobias "Four" Eaton- Tobias is connected to Archangel Raphael
    • Zoë Kravitz as Christina- Name means ‘follower of Christ’
    • Miles Teller as Peter Hayes- Disciple of Jesus
    • Ansel Elgort as Caleb Prior- Head of the tribe Judah, same tribe as David and Jesus
    • Jeff Daniels as David[5]- Jesus was a descendent of David who head of the tribe of Judah
    • Naomi Watts as Evelyn Johnson-Eaton- Eaton sure seems close to Eden, as in Garden of Eden?
    • Octavia Spencer as Johanna Reyes- Joanna was a disciple to Jesus
    • Ray Stevenson as Marcus Eaton-Marcus derivative of Mark/Mark the evangelist friend to disciple Peter
    • Maggie Q as Tori Wu
    • Bill Skarsgård as Matthew[6]- Another Disciple of Jesus
    • Keiynan Lonsdale as Uriah Pedrad- Uriah is another Archangel name
    • Nadia Hilker as Juanita "Nita"[7]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Allegiant

I’m showing this to you because I see pieces to an underlying story and it appears to be connected to my own. I’m anticipating some reference to DNA or a genetic connection in the upcoming movie Allegiant. Remember in the first Allegiant trailer what was said:

Man in the suit: For 200 years the greatest scientific minds have lived here to test a theory..If we could rescue people from a toxic environment and put them in a safe place like Chicago, perhaps they would heal it.

Tris: And I'm one of those people?

Man in the suit: You are the only one....

What’s being suggested is her Kundalini experience that opened the box is a form of healing, which matches to what I had told you prior. Remember we've seen 3 depictions of Kundalini in three major films(Matrix, 5th Element, Insurgent). Now I’m looking for some explanation or tie to the experience correlating with her genetic makeup and family bloodline. And though I don’t completely understand, I feel strongly that in my own case it was necessary that I be from the Christ lineage on both sides of my family, adding to the feeling this was all by design as I seem to incarnate into the Christ lineage often which I would think is because it’s the soul group I come from. Intuition tells me the ramifications are known outside planet Earth and I think wherever it leads, … will reveal who’s really involved and where we come from and this is where ‘Sirius’ seems to fit into my ‘knowing’.

Remember I posted this below towards the beginning of the thread? Now that I have an understanding of The Biology of Belief, The Study of Epigenetics, and the Institute of HeartMath, I can see how the concept below makes sense as we know belief’s create realities.

“Electromagnetic grids provide the foundation or infrastructure of each dimension.
    Within each grid are stored templates. Templates can be likened to computer software discs. Each contains belief systems and their corresponding behavior patterns and can be felt but not seen, at least not from your vantage point. The templates determine what and how you think and behave. Together their combined level of integration determines the state of your mass consciousness. The more polarized the templates the more dysfunctional and imbalanced the civilization.

Currently the templates in the 3D grid control the majority of people on this planet. The choices you have made to step beyond those templates and grid have created the 4D, 5D and now 9d grids. You connect to the higher grids by embracing the belief systems and corresponding behaviors within their templates. As you do this you, in essence, form new neural networks within your brain that resonate to the same frequency as the grids to which you are connecting. The higher the grid that you embrace the higher the frequency of your neural net…and you…and your DNA since embracing more integrated templates results in a change in your DNA.”

I get this all sounds crazy, and truly, sometimes I cannot believe what I’m seeing, but all I’ve put before you is the only way I can explain or make sense of what’s been going on. How would I know of such things unless I was personally involved in the underlying story being depicted, which is the reason why I can see the innuendos due to my knowledge of specific details connecting to the main content of some of these scripts. It’s exciting to watch this transpire as it’s validating my own research and I just don’t see how this can all be a coincidence. Besides…why are all these movies depicting ‘love’ in various forms as the solution if there wasn’t something to it? So it says to me ‘they’ know.

Could it mean a change is on the horizon that they’ve known about all along? I have much hope based on the following piece of information I’ll reveal in the next post. I saved the best part for last…wait till you see what I came across over Christmas break.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Love your journey/work DF, in case your unaware, 13 has an exact middle, 7, giving 6 either side, also within most traditional reiki's learning there is 12 chakras/energy centres worked with/upon, and at the right time or energy level/vibration, the kundalini is activated, plus or not, also, the heart mind meld/connection, kundalini being the 13 th once activated, also the neck and spine is The seventh and middle articulation as such, having ankle, knee, hip, wrist, albow, shoulder on each side.

Will add that IMO the main ancient chakra meditations involve mostly just the seven main chakras from base to crown chakra.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Aianawa, it's been interesting to watch and experience. Knowing how embedded the CIA is in Hollywood and all forms of media, how can one not think....What are they up to by interfering with scripts of well known movies or t.v. pilots? And it's the very reason why I can't shake this 'feeling' that they're using this media outlet to promote the agenda, but, possibly with a glimmer of hope in my eye...is it an agenda that we may embrace in the future? Why all the biblical names being used for characters in the Divergent Series? Why are they showing films highlighting Kundalini as if this is something significant we have yet to fully understand? Surely I'm missing much more and am only merely skimming the surface of a larger story.

Hollywood figures spied for CIA, book asserts
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...110-story.html

“The CIA has long had a special relationship with the entertainment industry, devoting considerable attention to fostering relationships with Hollywood movers and shakers—studio executives, producers, directors, big-name actors,” John Rizzo, the former acting CIA general counsel, wrote in his new book, “Company Man: Thirty Years of Crisis and Controversy in the CIA.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th March 2016)

Thanks
    You may notice that I said once the kundalini is activated ( fully ), even then the 13 th chakra may not be activated, the nuerobiological click is needed and then one moves to where they are at vibrationally as such, there have been cases where someone has had the click but still at a low scale vibrationally, one may be far more evolved and higher in vibration but not have that click yet, they have the click but still have drama etc but do not age or be too affected much but certainly from seeing and experience they begin to have experiences and journeys that make them evolve fast ( catch up properly maybe ).
    Have wondered at times if tptW had a short cut but the short cut does not allow click, thereby not allowing certain experiences and/or abilities and/or positive programmes to attach.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (6th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, this is the first I've heard about a 'click' can you source your information for me so I can take a look? I may have a tie in to what you're saying. I will try and post tomorrow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know I promised my Christmas discovery next, but I just had to post this bit of information first because it’s completely relevant to the conversation and caught me by surprise. I just ‘happened’ upon this new movie tonight and had no idea of its existence…I mean the timing is unbelievable considering all we’ve discussed.. It’s called “RISEN”, heard of it yet? Well it’s right up the alley of my writings and just came out, take a look:

RISEN
    Plot
    Clavius, a powerful Roman Tribune, is charged by Pontius Pilate to investigate the rumors of a risen Jewish messiah and to locate the missing body of Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth), in order to quell an imminent uprising in Jerusalem during the first 40 days following Christ's resurrection.[4]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risen_%282016_film%29

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVkXeGP03oo

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTVLfn5i8g

Opening Date: FEBRUARY 19, 2016…..and wouldn’t you know it…… it adds up to the #3, imagine that! Don’t tell me they’re not doing this on purpose.

Earlier I shared my Essene identity which, as mentioned, was later confirmed in my most recent Akashic Record reading Oct. 29, 2015. Kevin Ryerson likes to make me work for my identities so I wasn’t given a name as it was my responsibility to use intuition to see what I could come up with but I was given a big clue and told I was one of Mary Magdalene’s cousins. I don’t follow religion so what might seem like basic knowledge for some, is unknown to me. I actually like it this way because it allows me to ‘feel’ my way through things without the influence of knowledge that very well may be slanted. It wasn’t until late January 2016 that I actually had time to search around. When I came across this particular identity I had no doubt in my mind of its accuracy as once again there was a connotation of the #3; and here I found myself right on top of another piece of the puzzle.

History has systematically been twisted for thousands of years in order to manipulate and control. The story of Jesus has never been portrayed correctly and I suspect this movie will favor the viewpoint of the opposing side, but the mere fact they’re actually ‘going there’ has me intrigued and yes, a bit hopeful.

The teachings of 'The Way' were the key to transformation and both restoring and maintaining balance amongst the people and the energetic fields, and we(the Essenes) knew it....'they' knew it, which is why it had to be suppressed, 'they', being the Romans. My name was Mary Helena Salome back then, a high priestess, known as one of the 3 Sacred Mary's. We risked our lives to watch over Jesus as he mercifully hung on the cross, while his disciples’ coward and hid out of fear. After the ‘supposed’ crucifixion it's said we ran for our lives to France with the Roman's hot on our tails because they did not want us influencing the masses with our teachings as it did not support the one-sided patriarchal rule they were beginning to establish. Why? Because I believe there's a 5th element that rules the Universe known as L.O.V.E. which, via the Aether Field has the capability to heal beyond space and time as its ability to bypass both, defies gravity. This is part of the Divine Feminine, an aspect the Romans wanted to squelch. And it's why I knew Kundalini in this time period and it all goes back to the times of Galilee as we were the messengers of the Archangels and these teachings were sacred knowledge handed down by design with the point of spreading the message far and wide.......

Literally up a creek without a paddle, the story continues on, suggesting the 3 Sacred Mary’s barely escaped the entourage of Romans by hopping into an oar-less boat pushed out to sea. By the grace of God, somehow we managed to float to the shores of Marseilles , France not too far from the Apollo/Athena ley line where we continued to spread these teachings out of the jurisdiction of the overreaching Roman Empire.

Getting back to the RISEN film……I have to say, the timing of this movie and entire story is incredibly most interesting…why now? Are ‘they’ going to give us the real accounts of what happened? Are ‘they’ planting the seed that history was all wrong and Jesus didn’t really die thereby producing a bloodline known as the Holy Grail? Did ‘He’ run with us to France as we escaped the wrath of the Roman leadership? Is this why Scotland is known for the beginnings of the Celtic teachings which are so reminiscent of the teachings of the Nazarenes? Were the Cathars of France the protectors of these teachings? Did you know Mary Queen of Scots was considered the last ‘Sacred Queen’? And why was she called ‘Sacred’? Could it be they knew she was the reincarnation of Mary Helena Salome one of the 3 Sacred Mary’s? And if so who told them?! Is it why there was a movement to canonize Queen Mary, as she was said to be declared a ‘Saint’ back in her life as Mary Helena Salome? The questions continue to mount as I uncover more…..

The element of surprise was unexpected as I happened upon this whole ‘Sacred’ business in late January of 2016. But the OmG moment wasn’t finished as my eyes perused a blurb about Rosslyn Chapel, a church I once held dear to my heart. Imagine the look on my face as I read this:
    http://adventurequestsintl.com/scotland-rosslyn-chapel/

“The chapel is shrouded in the mystery of the Divine Feminine.”

And then this:

http://sacredscotland.blogspot.com/2...el-part-1.html

“Ishtar, the Sacred Feminine was the Sumerian Goddess of All Life Giving Power. Once again, it is interesting to note the many representations of the Sacred Feminine throughout Rosslyn Chapel. The Rose (an anagram for Eros) is a symbol for the Divine Feminine and the Goddess, it has been sacred to the Goddess of Love since antiquity.”

Why does this seem to match my own story? This information was unknown to me until just a month ago, so my chosen Avatar name, Divine Feminine had nothing to do with the above knowledge. It was chosen based on my discovery of a Nostradamus prophecy mirroring my Kundalini experience which I posted earlier in this thread. And how can I not feel that everything I’ve been telling you is now tied into Rosslyn Chapel ….. And if you’re still not convinced take a look at this picture below.

December 7, 2002 Wedding of soul aspects of
    King James VI and Mary Queen of Scots

Red roses were the choice of flowers for all the table decorations and bouquets. Coincidence? Queen Mary was also supposedly the originator of the white wedding dress trend. This is what I mean when I say you are doing things related to who you were and where you come from. My identity as Mary Queen of Scots was not realized until 2011, which would have been almost 9 years after this photo was taken.

Just for fun, in attendance and to the best of my knowledge are the reincarnation of Queen Catherine de Medici, King Charles IX, Robert Stewart, 1st Earl of Orkney & half brother to Queen Mary, Elizabeth Stuart, daughter of King James VI, the infamous John Knox who gave away the bride, Margaret Douglas Tudor Countess of Lennox, One of Mary’s ladies in waiting as a bridesmaid, and Robert Maclellan, 1st Lord Kirkcudbright, gentleman of the bedchamber for King James VI.

If you’re interested in historical documentation of the Christ bloodline take a look at the work of Laurence Gardner. I just bought his book Bloodline of the Holy Grail and his attention to detail and clarification of historical facts is amazing. I’ve wanted to pick up this copy for a long time and am happy to finally have it in my possession. The existence of a Christ lineage has never been a question within the royal bloodlines as it’s been well documented for hundreds of years. And most likely the reason why Gardner’s work resonates with me personally is due to the fact that some of his acquired knowledge came from my own written hand attributed to the published papers of Mary Queen of Scots.

Here’s his bio from the book:
    “Laurence Gardner, Prior of the Celtic Church’s Sacred Kindred of Saint Columbia, is an internationally known sovereign and chivalric genealogist. Distinguished as the Chevalier Labhran de Saint Germain, he is Presidential Attache to the European Council of Princes-a constitutional advisory body established in 1946. He is formally attached to the noble household guard of the Royal House of Stewart, founded at St. Germain-en-Laye in 1692, and is the Jacobite Historiographer Royal.”

It would have been so interesting to meet him, but he has departed from this sojourn as of 2010. It should also be noted that he was a genealogist to 33 royal families which as you can imagine gave him a wealth of information to work with. If you want a taste of his writings take a look at this link which provides 3 parts to the Hidden History of Jesus:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...lianazar_1.htm

I will have time to see RISEN this Tuesday. I suspect it will favor the Roman perspective and slant. Let’s see if I can pull any clues from this one, hope you’ll join me in watching!
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 6th March 2016 at 06:22.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016), RealityCreation (6th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I kept thinking, he looks so familiar. It's Joseph Fiennes. And I recognized Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). Just saw a preview for this myself. Very interesting.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (6th March 2016), Elen (9th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes he's been in a lot of historical based films, Shakespeare in Love, Elizabeth, Camelot . When I saw his name as lead I thought 'well of course'!

What's interesting is here again we have an actor who's name is tied to the Christ line- Joseph. If we ever live in a time where we can all easily read the Akashic Records, it would be fun to see the past lives of actors to see how they're related or intertwined to the characters they have played.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (9th March 2016)

Thanks
    Hi D F , see that you were holidaying when We the Skythians thread started, you may find it interesting indeed, also when one has the click, they know, because it is obvious, they are not themselves anymore lol, remember viewing vids of people that had just had the click, in vid section on Oneness university site, world Oneness community.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (7th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (9th March 2016)

Thanks
    Amazing what one finds while researching, battle of roseline, about to see if I can delve deeper.

http://www.scotsman.com/heritage/his...slin-1-4036636

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (9th March 2016), Elen (9th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Took the time to see the movie ’Risen’ Tuesday afternoon and can’t say I walked away with any major insight. I had noticed it didn’t have a large budget…I think it was around 20 million and the big blockbusters they really want you to go see for your indoctrination are minimum 3 times that amount from what I’ve noticed in the past. The movie was only an hour and 47min and fairly simple in nature. It’s the story of a Roman solider who ends up believing in Jesus and his resurrection/rising from the dead scenario as he finds himself eventually helping the disciples escape from the Romans, then, joining them as he becomes fascinated by Jesus after witnessing his appearance and then immediate disappearance right before his very eyes and then witnesses him healing a man with leprosy.

Typically if I’m researching a movie I will watch it the first time for pleasure and then a second time to document anything of interest. I’ve only had time to see this once and not sure there’s a need to see it a second time. For this situation, the content of the subject is difficult for me to fairly assess because I don’t have a historical religious background and only known bits and pieces of the story.

As anticipated I did notice a Roman slant and of what little I do know, I can say the movie likely isn’t an accurate depiction of what truly happened. In one part of the movie they showed a scene where Mary Magdalene is seen heading into a brothel, which I think is baseless and a fabricated part of the story told purposely to discredit and tarnish her image. Completely patriarchal in depiction the film had little input from the women who were very much a part of what really happened.....gee how predictable. There were a couple of lines I jotted down real quick that I thought were interesting.

“I have lost my right hand.”- Pontius Pilot says in regards to lead character Clavius when he realized he had left the Roman patronage to pursue and follow Jesus with the disciples. What’s interesting about this comment being written into the script is when you hear talk by a researcher saying this:

“Gnostic Templar Grand Prior Mark Amaru Pinkham presents the amazing history and teachings of the Left Hand Path —which includes the world’s gnostics, alchemists, secret societies, and mystery school initiates—and its continual battle with the patriarchal adherents of the Right Hand Path. Mark begins with the Garden of Eden and the Gnostics’ First Instructor, the Serpent on the Tree, and then traces the Left Hand Path down through the Sons and Daughters of Seth to the Essenes, Sufis, Knights Templar, Cathars, Freemasons and the Illuminati, as plans for the creation of a One-World Gnostic Civilization gradually unfold. The final piece of the plan is destined to soon fall into place, when the Right and Left Hand Paths come to a peaceful resolution of their ancient battle and work together to create a gnostic civilization that is the union of both paths. The culmination of human civilization will then have arrived, and all institutions and levels of society will encourage people throughout the Earth to complete their spiritual evolution by achieving the goal of the gnostic mandate “Know Thyself.”
    Source: http://www.gnostictemplars.org/books.html

So then you’re wondering….was that line written on purpose into the script referencing the above knowledge. Because the ‘right hand’ would be a representation of the Roman’s as they enforced and promoted the patriarchal stance which is the opposite of the beliefs of the left handed Essenes. I’m knew to the bolded stance above and just came across it while researching something else, so I have no idea how factual the information is or where it comes from, but I will say I can see it fitting into ‘The Great Experiment’.

Another line I wrote down was:
    “We don’t have weapons, we have love”- Mary Magdalene

You can understand this perspective if you’ve been following this thread. I gave you the template of “The Way” which is a formula to combat an enemy in a sophisticated and spiritual manner that could have far reaching implications yet realized by humanity due to inabilities of being able to measure the quantum field.

One last comment, and I forgot to write down who said this, but I believe it was one of the disciples talking to Clavius:
    “It’s how life is lived by the sword or by love.”- Disciple?

Meaning…the life of the disciples was to live by love not fighting, so pretty simple. I realize the release date of such a movie is due to the proximity of Easter, but I do find it intriguing they are dabbling in the history of Jesus as those running the show know what we’ve been told is all wrong. Was the point of this entire movie to elude that there is a Christ bloodline? And one last detail I noticed...the casting was done in Spain...why is that?

Even more interesting for me is my own personal ‘Risen’ story that just transpired within the past couple of days. I seriously cannot make this stuff up, but the synchronicity of what took place is uncanny and worth sharing.

First a brief back story….I shared with you the past life identity of Lord Darnley(2nd husband to Queen Mary)and John Brown(favorite to Queen Victoria) being that of my friend ‘Mr. Anderson’…..I also shared the whole #7 business and of course #3 being attached to the Christ soul group. My last encounter with ‘Mr. Anderson’ happened in the fall of 2014. We live several hours apart so it was the first time I had been able to see him in the 3 years of first being introduced. We spent a week together visiting when he fell ill and decided to head back home. Things turned critical as his heart began to fail and suddenly he was facing many complicated surgeries. I tried to keep up as he went from hospital to hospital, but it became confusing and I could no longer trace his whereabouts. Unfortunately we do not have any mutual friends so there was no one I could contact. Long story short, I never heard from him again. I was devastated as we were very close friends and I was left to assume the worst and that he had journeyed to ‘the other side’. So like anyone would, I had to make peace with no closure and say my good-byes.

Fast forward to 3-7-2016 the eve day before I’m suppose to see the move ‘Risen’ when I get a text from ‘Mr. Anderson’ asking, ‘how are you doing?’ I thought it was someone playing a joke on me, because surely I would have heard from him long ago. I was just waking up and obviously groggy which is why I thought I might be dreaming, but it was no joke and to my dismay and surprise, ‘Mr. Anderson’ had ‘Risen’ from the dead, lmao…Can you believe that? We exchanged a few text and agreed to talk at a later time….And if that’s not weird enough, I was sitting here yesterday after watching the movie, typing back and forth with my researcher colleague James, and we were both commenting how ironic the date was when Mr. Anderson had contacted me as we had noticed the 3rd month and 7th day being numbers of significance within our soul group. I was just finishing the last couple of words of my comments on the whole subject when my phone abruptly rings with Mr. Anderson’s face staring at me on my screen as if he knew I was writing about him! Scared the crap outta me, rofl…..talk about bizarre! And yes, if you must know…I’m none too pleased he waited so long to contact me and when it’s finally my time to go on to ‘Summerland’ I’m complaining immensely to his Spirit guide and anybody else who will listen…totally not funny to do that to someone….ok..I am laughing……but I’m still seriously ****ed he would do that to me.

*‘Mr. Anderson’ does not research the same material as myself and my colleague, so there’s no way he would know the significance of his call on 3/7.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 21st April 2016 at 22:27.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2016), Elen (11th March 2016), RealityCreation (9th March 2016)

Thanks
    Sam knows a bit about Pinkham and the left hand path. He may have some useful info/insights for you, Divine Feminine.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (11th March 2016), Elen (11th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Dreamtimer, yes I already read his comments about Pinkham on a private thread. He didn't have a definitive answer as to where Mark's sources were coming from, only a 'sense' that they possibly might be coming from secret societies if I remember correctly. And it's what makes this type of researching difficult because anybody can say anything and often we have no resource to validate the content of what's being declared. And while I do consider information being more authentic if it comes from ancient texts or writings..we are again left to analyze and guess whether what's being written has been interpreted properly by the person relaying the message. Will we ever know? For me, all I have is intuition to lead me in the right direction as to what's a possibility and what isn't. I can see how Mark's information ties into the Great Experiment, but I just want the viewer to know that I can't confirm the origination of the source. It's the same with the energetic template concept I'm proposing.....There is science to correlate with the concept, but at this point, I have no way of proving the ramifications of such a claim as we do not have the proper equipment to measure the quantum field, but intuition tells me I'm headed down the correct path.

As a researcher myself, I like to let the people know, why I think the way I do, where is my information coming from and how does it correlate to the story as a whole and I guess this style developed while researching the work of others and sometimes walking away unsure of their material because they would not share how the information was acquired.

To the viewers reading this thread....Don't you want to know? Because how can you make a proper assessment when you can't even source the material you are being told is truth? We are being lied to on so many fronts it's the very reason why I take this stance as I have no intention to hide information from people. I will still post content I think is relevant to the story as a whole, but if I don't know the source of information or can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt I will usually state as such so the viewer knows, as the last thing I want to do is mislead.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th March 2016), Elen (11th March 2016), RealityCreation (11th March 2016), TimeSensitive (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Lately, phrases have been wafting through my head like, "Everything you know is wrong" and "You must unlearn what you have learned" and so on. I also kinda feel like I've been cramming. Massed input. Lots of reading and listening to interviews.

Thank you for your thoroughness. Research is challenging. Primary sources are hard to come by.

I too follow my instincts. They don't lie.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (13th March 2016)