Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Several of the Native American tribes we have lived among when we were stationed at the reservations all speak of floods and a star or comet. This comet had a very wide long tail. The tale, told different ways depending on the language and verbal passed down twists I assume, basically say the same things. Thousands of years ago a large body came very close and burned everything here and melted the ice of the poles. This I guess happened rather quickly.

This all took place about the end of the last ice age according to them. What I gather after 22 years of working with various cultures is that the killing of all the larger animals like mastadons and mammoths and sabre tooth cats and what not all took place at or around the same time as this disappearing of Anasazi and Mesa Verde' and other cultures that simply vanished. The legends from the survivors themselves seem to say they went up in flames and vaporized along with all other life and then what survived was washed away later in floods and torrential rains.

The Navajo, Lakota, Inuit, Zuni, Hopi, Osage, Yakima and more all say this or something similar of a time when the water came in so quick few survived and those that did were very high up on mountain tops and the highest ones!

Seven or some say more sages or wise men came down and went to all corners of the world trying to restore order. But the original older stories seem to speak more about space and details of heavenly bodies causing the disruptions. If we are to believe some of them then another body, a bigger earth type planet once existed and the life on it was very advanced. They vacationed here where there was also life but it was not always here where we are now in orbit.

Our planet also got knocked around I guess so when this major earth was destroyed and turned into the asteroid belt the minor earth was all that was left. Even the Mars planet and the Moon planetoid were all wiped clean on the surface. Atmosphere was all but gone on Mars and so they came here. Half this planet was cleaved or caved in from the impact but water leveled it all out in time and the Pacific ocean filled it in. Then as more time went by some of the life went on while others in the food chain were gone forever.

Now in the mean time the intelligent hominid life forms, beings with longer heads than humans and with 13 cranial nerves not 12 like humans all came here that survived. There were said to be some 700 long head survivors or wise men of ANU or so but again some say more. Then 200 came to earth the rest based on the moon body inside making a new home there. Those coming here were either voluntarily staying here or condemned here by the others but either way once here they found they were not compatible with the earth atmosphere or gravity since the cataclysm. It is said to have changed the weather, the spin of the earth body, and the specific gravity and yearly cycle.

This further killed off more as many of the larger beings that survived the impacts were now easy prey for smaller animals as the larger animals were now pressed under greater pressure and gravity making them lethargic. I understand many also were bogged down in mud and bogs from the slushy run off after flooding.

Lets see, the end result was that these long head hominids that had advanced culture and intelligence, and even advanced tech came before us! They came here after the major earth was destroyed, found they could not live here as they were, and manipulated their line to survive on a new planet! They then took refuge here as this new ruling class, the hybrid combination of the earth creatures of the dark skin and hair such as the Natives who provided the wives and the others of lighter olive skin and beards and with ruddy complexions! These found at higher elevations where it was more suitable to them.

Apparently the ruddy ones lived high no matter where they were from Turkey to Russia to north and south America. They modified the existing man animal by genetic manipulation as the record shows. These other hominids close to them but not quite the same that were made to be suitable for reproduction were already here indigenous to the planet. These genetically manipulated hybridized slaves were of course mankind, a manipulated being created by the survivors from the major earth.

They come down from their moon base periodically according to legend to check on their experiment to seed their wisdom here so it is not ever truly lost. So apparently the wise ones that all our cultures mimicked by cranial deformation techniques lived on Mars, the Moon, and this other planet later destroyed only coming here now and again to vacation!

Imagine the experiment is really us just to see can we really ever get back to what we once were? The entire experiment was done due to loss of home world. So if their reproductive cycles were directly tied to their planet and moon cycles as it apparently is for women and even men here who both exhibit 28 day and 33 day average fluctuations in hormone levels it stands to reason that the people, if we call them this were quite concerned with survival of species.

This was a ELEvent that led to near extinction of their kind! What would we do if the moon, which is apparently vital for our reproductive and weather cycles, was suddenly gone! What if the sun was out of phase and the frequency changed! As it turns out the shaman of old warned of the phases of the sun in Mayan culture. They knew that in certain phases it meant infertility so if just sun spot activity can cause infertility here imagine losing your planet and moon and getting a new sun or a new spot to live with new year lengths and new gravity!

How do you deal with that? You tweak existing life already adapted and sized to live comfortably and you modify into it and the ancient tales all point to this. I think its as close to what actually occurred as anything you'll ever read. Later in history the royals all created the sacred 13, the 13 families, the 13 family leaders, and so on all regarding this ancient relative that in their lineage gives them this right to rule us! They are directly related to the ones that manipulated the beings here to allow us to survive! How ya like them apples?
    Last edited by Jengelen, 14th November 2015 at 22:12.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (15th November 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), whole1 (10th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    In my research ruddy, swarthy etc usually always means black. Enjoyed your post.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (15th November 2015), Jengelen (14th November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Ok, so not to be repetitive, I felt I needed to post this again since we ended up on another page and I want to keep this thought together. Below is a new trailer for the movie Allegiant which is part of the Divergent Series. Take a look in case you missed it on the following page:

Allegiant Movie Trailer:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSiFAEhq1w

What was said in the movie trailer is music to my ears and exactly what I was hoping for!

Man in the suit: For 200 years the greatest scientific minds have lived here to test a theory..If we could rescue people from a toxic environment and put them in a safe place like Chicago, perhaps they would heal it.

Tris: And I'm one of those people?

Man in the suit: You are the only one....

Take a listen to this as I continue the story, skip the ad, the song will be explained shortly:
    See What I’ve Become

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UeA9Nus9Eg

I needed to hear the word ‘heal’ as it’s exactly what I’ve been implying this entire time to the meaning behind the ‘sim’ Tris was subjected to. Experiencing Kundalini represents a form of healing if done properly! I showed you in the movie Insurgent how they placed Tris in a ‘sim’. The point being to evoke a response through the heart which I believe was represented by the opening of the box shown in the Insurgent Trailer. Your heart is connected to the magnetics of this planet and therefore connected to the Aether Field which connects us all. I am suggesting if you do it right you are thereby creating an energetic template in which others will have access to use because it lies in ‘the field’. This is "the solution"! This is part of The Great/Grand Experiment. On page 9 post #129(which adds up to #3), I showed you the science behind 'the field'. This is how you address changing the energetic foundation of our world. I believe this is what ‘the man in the suit’ I quoted above is implying.

Remember this picture? Located in the church of St. Mary's in Scotland?

Source: http://www.williamhenry.net/blog_scotland.html

If you go to the link and scroll down, see what it says under the picture?! Jesus transmutes a heart with heavenly energy

I also told you that I was sure I walked with the Essenes back in the days of Christ and according to the Dead Sea Scrolls the Essenses were the messengers of the Archangels. I shared with you my Archangel soul group affiliation. In my most recent Akashic Record reading Oct. 29, 2015, I asked who I was during the time of the Essenes and I was told I was the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene’s cousin. It was said that Mary and Jesus were most likely cousins themselves so I can only assume I would have been cousins to both of them. It was also said that Mary was an extraordinary teacher; how lucky for me I was told I studied under her, which is why I believe I knew what to do without any formal training in this lifetime. I have no way of proving to you what I feel, but for me this is all making sense and coming together beautifully……. and as each piece falls in front of me I cannot ignore what I am beginning to see.

But let me add one more strange layer to the story just discovered today….By chance I happened to be listening to music on Pandora from the piano classic category when I heard a familiar song….omg, could it be? It was the theme song from the Insurgent trailer. I looked to see who the artist was and the name Zack Hemsey popped up. Imagine my surprise when I caught a glimpse of the title of the album to be none other than “The Way”. OMG….exactly what I’ve been telling you my Kundalini experience is called, the teachings of Jesus known as ‘The Way’.

Ok…so someone is going to tell me this is all a coincidence? NO WAY! Lmao

Could I be wrong? Sure, why not? I’m not even worried if I am,...so what! It’s a story worth telling because too many things are starting to line up as if by design. If I so happen to be correct in my assertations, all I ask for is to be able to collect my $200 and pass GO! (this is known as the game of Monopoly for those not familiar) Lol……. And if this is where playing Dungeons and Dragons leads me, I’ll take it! Yet I think I’d prefer to call it playing ‘The Game of Thrones’….much more fitting! Besides Dungeons and Dragons is so 80’s.

The Children

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-HHDchQQo

And after reading all I’ve shared if you think I’m full of it, please tell me, BUT with one stipulation, divulge where I lost you so I have the opportunity to clarify something that may have been missed within the deluge of information laid within this thread. So I'm only interested in hearing from those who have actually read the thread in its entirety, not skimmed it.

I will emphasis again, I follow no one! All that you are reading has been discovered on my own accord as I believe this was part of my soul's mission and I could not do what I needed to do if I was following another.

'Science of the Heart' Part 11 coming soon…………………………
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th November 2015 at 03:32.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We all are remembering who, what, and where, all of us truly are.
    This process will be different for each of us with commonalities aplenty.

The veil of old is lifting and we, each of us, will come to know ourselves, without limitations.
    It is a good thing for all of us that this process doesn't happen all at once, it would freak out too many folks if it were just 'switched on'.

Sharing as you are doing, these insights and expanding perspectives of self and beyond self, is mostly a personal evaluation/remembering process that needs to be inculcated, as these new/old aspects are reintroduced back into our own personalities.
    The value I see in this is the sharing of these commonalities with others, as each of us can gain added insights into these similar aspects of self, as they come to the fore, for ourselves.

I wouldn't presume to tell you where you 'went wrong' or anything of the sort.
    I don't 'know' what you know and your process is still ongoing so there is still more to come in terms of what is involved with your bigger picture.

My suggestion is to continue to pursue your processes, evaluate and integrate and delight in the insights and meaning derived therefrom.
    And we will gain from your explorations.

THAT is what is important.

JJ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2015), Divine Feminine (15th November 2015), Greenbarry (15th November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    yeah DF.. i love reading what you put on here.
    i hope in the end.. we beat these parasites.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2015), Divine Feminine (16th November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let me add one more thought to my last post......in the recent reading I just had, I was told there was 5 soul aspects of Mary Queen of Scots. Is this number tied to the Precession of Equinoxes which began in 2012 which adds up to 5?....Now think of this....you know my Kundalini occurred 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town made up of 3 words......I believe the 33rd parallel is the main artery of the energy field right? Your body is energy and if you have 4 other soul aspects of yourself around the world you know you are connected to them, what kind of impact can be generated? Where were the other four located during the time of of the occurrence? Were they living in specific areas by design? Were they even alive then? Were they near the proper nodes?

I can feel the collective pause as I write this, lol..These are some of the unanswered questions I have..... For those who think I'm grasping at straws consider this:

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

Read about the Double Slit Experiment and maybe then you will understand why I have the questions I do:
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...aterial-world/

Makes it a bit more interesting eh?

PS FWIW, the reason I repeat Mary Queen of Scots full name all the time in my writings is because she is often confused with Mary I of England, known as 'bloody Mary' which is not the same person! I never presume that everyone has read the entire thread so I apologize if I sound repetitive at times in my posts, but the purpose is for new viewers who are just reading this story for the first time. I feel someone might be thinking this question and this is my response.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (16th November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 11

Science of the Heart

With all that’s been discussed, this thread wouldn’t be complete without content on the science of the heart. Many of you are already aware of what I’ll be posting, but for some, this is unexplored territory. I have emphasized the significance of Kundalini and the possibility of the creation of an energetic template interjected into the Aether Field, but some might wonder how I can come to this conclusion. To understand how this might be possible it would be helpful to look at some of the science behind the heart. I wouldn’t put this in front of you if I didn’t think the research had merit. I believe this is our future.

The Institute of Hearth Math is a pioneer in the study and science behind the heart. I’ve compiled some videos for you to go through and in order to take a closer look at their research and discoveries. This first video is simple and to the point:

Science of the Heart- 1:36
    There’s a FREE book from Heart Math you can download, link given on video. If you go to page three of the book you can read Heart Math’s mission statement and how they got started.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-r_f8-qz8

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence- A path to personal, social and global coherence-7:19

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdneZ4fIIHE

“Research conducted in our laboratories has confirmed that when an individual is in heart coherence, the heart radiates a more coherent electromagnetic energy field it can benefit people, animals and the environment.”

“Scientific evidence provides support for a global field environment that connects all living systems and consciousness. Many scientists believe that a feedback loop exists between all humans and the earth’s energetic systems.”

“Every individual’s energy contributes to the global field environment and each persons, thoughts, emotions and intentions affects the field.”

After watching the video, think about this….Can you now see why it’s imperative for those in charge to keep disruption at an all time high? It’s because they don’t want you in coherence! Maybe the basis behind this quote is now more clear:

“Control the belief systems, control the energy fields.” – Elizabeth Marie, March 7, 2014
    Translation- Beliefs vibrate at frequencies, those who control ‘the field’, control the reality.

Gregg Braden is an excellent speaker and I know many of you have seen several of his videos before, but he says so many great things how could I not post his work? As you listen, please consider all that I’ve shared about my Kundalini experience being done through the heart. Once you have a basic awareness of the science, it clarifies the potential effects a Kundalini done through the heart might have on the Aether Field, especially when it’s done near the 33rd parallel.

The Power Of The Heart And How It Affects Our Energy! - By.Gregg Braden (Powerful!) 9:0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k0LA5w9W_Y

“What the people at the Institute of Heart Math have documented as scientific fact published in peer review journals, is the fact that the human heart is surrounded by a field of energy, it’s electrical energy and it’s magnetic energy, you can measure it with conventional equipment if it’s tuned properly. This field is called a torus, a tube torus it looks such like a donut that extends from the physical heart into the world around us for a distance of about 5 to 8 feet. And I asked one of the primary researchers…This field is so powerful, why does it stop at 5 feet or 8 feet? And he said, aah..that’s the limitation of my equipment. He said if we had better equipment what the equipment is showing is the heart field probably extends for a distance of many, many miles on the physical level, on the quantum level he said it’s probably infinite because it’s very difficult to tell where this electrical and magnetic field ends in the quantum field.”
    - Gregg Braden

GREGG BRADEN ON CONSCIOUSNESS

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4

"...Through our hearts we literally have the power to influence the very fields of this planet that sustain life in the world, sustain the health and the healing and the well being of our bodies and it's all about the magnetic fields of the earth."

"When we create the feelings of what we choose to experience in our lives, everything from conscious choices of the perfect relationship, or abundance in our lives, or the healing in our bodies or the healing in the bodies of our loved ones, that those feelings are creating the patterns of magnetic and electrical field in our hearts, that are literally rearranging the stuff of this quantum soup, this quantum essence, allowing the pattern of what we have claimed in our hearts to become manifest in the world around us. So it's less about attracting from a scientific perspective and more about consciously creating the template within us knowing that the stuff of the universe will congeal around that template in the world around us to simply mirror, reflect what we've claimed."
    - Gregg Braden

My suggestion in regards to a Kundalini having an effect on the Aether Field is not far- fetched, it’s without a doubt likely. How can one even measure something like that? Is there even a way? As it’s a spontaneous experience which occurs without one being connected to wires, lol. Somewhere I bet there is a way and is it why Pope Francis said:

"God sees to the fruits of our labors, and if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.”

Is he saying this because he knows 'He' did succeed as I've mentioned before? And who told him? Isn’t that the million dollar question?! How could he even know if he failed or not, as no one could measure something so personal or subjective especially back then! Today we have the advantage of science to back what I’m saying, something 'He' didn’t, but just because 'He' didn’t have the science, doesn’t mean it never happened.

I’m not waiting for someone to thunk me over the head to tell me this is true as using my own critical thinking has lead me to the conclusion of 'His' success. Jesus created an energetic template via Kundalini through his heart, which was absorbed by the Aether Field, thereby allowing others to access the same template, which is how he ‘died for your sins’.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR DNA
    https://www.heartmath.org/articles-o...dna/#more-5743

Changing DNA Through Intention

The power of intentional thoughts and emotions goes beyond theory at the HeartMath Institute. In a study, researchers have tested this idea and proven its veracity.
    HeartMath researchers have gone so far as to show that physical aspects of DNA strands could be influenced by human intention. The article, Modulation of DNA Conformation by Heart-Focused Intention – McCraty, Atkinson, Tomasino, 2003 – describes experiments that achieved such results.
    For example, an individual holding three DNA samples was directed to generate heart coherence – a beneficial state of mental, emotional and physical balance and harmony – with the aid of a HeartMath technique that utilizes heart breathing and intentional positive emotions. The individual succeeded, as instructed, to intentionally and simultaniously unwind two of the DNA samples to different extents and leave the third unchanged.

“The results provide experimental evidence to support the hypothesis that aspects of the DNA molecule can be altered through intentionality,” the article states. “The data indicate that when individuals are in a heart-focused, loving state and in a more coherent mode of physiological functioning, they have a greater ability to alter the conformation of DNA.
    “Individuals capable of generating high ratios of heart coherence were able to alter DNA conformation according to their intention. … Control group participants showed low ratios of heart coherence and were unable to intentionally alter the conformation of DNA.”

MORE FROM INSTITUTE OF HEART MATH
    Heart Math Institute interview- Howard Martin 43:53

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74fQNPE-NcQ

Coming up Part 12...............THE POWER OF 3
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 18th November 2015 at 04:11.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (21st November 2015), Joanna (18th November 2015), lookbeyond (18th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 12

THE POWER OF 3

When I initially started this thread I had no idea I’d be covering the Power of the #3 as I had yet to realize any significance. This has been an evolving story and I have shared part of what I have discovered right during the heart of the process. As I looked closer and closer at both my case and that of my colleague James’ reincarnation cases, I began to notice the number 3 popping up everywhere. It became so ridiculous I asked him to start writing as much down as he could remember because I didn’t want to lose track of all the founded bullet points. Is it part of the Great Experiment? I have no idea….but it is kinda interesting one of the lead characters in the Divergent Series is named ‘Four’aka Tobias( who’s name is tied to Archangel Raphael) and his partner ‘Tris’ has implications of 3 in her name ‘Tri’,… but alas just another coincidence right? Remember the scene in the movie where Tobias introduces himself to the group as ‘Four’? And the character ‘Christina says, ‘What happened? Was 3 already taken? Uhhh…..maybe so, lmao.

I’ll share some of my own connections to 3 and that of James/Francis II, but before I do, let’s talk about the power of 3 and the possible meanings behind this enigma. A while back I was actually doing some research on the significance of 3 when the background of the T.V. caught my attention as suddenly one of History Channel’s shows advertised the upcoming program to be about The Power of 3. How convenient! So I took a few notes that seemed interesting and have posted some of the quotes below.

From The Power of Three:

3 has always had a unique significance

Various cultures across the world have long shared a belief that the number three represents something sacred, mystical , even divine.- Commentator

“No matter what ancient culture you look at, the highest ones always came as 3’s”- Giorgio Tsoukalos

The number three is found all over, science, religion, art, architecture, mythology, and literature.

“The number 3 comes up many, many times in Judeo Christian scriptures”- Rev. Michael J.S. Carter M. DIV.

“Pythagorean taught that everything in the universe has a 3 part structure and every problem in the universe can be reduced diagrammatically to a triangle. To Pythagorean and his followers, the triangle represented ascension and the triangle itself and the number 3 was the key to all hidden mysteries.” -William Henry, researcher

a2 + b2 =c2 Applies to the entire universe!

Emerald Tablets- The Emerald Tablets have a very interesting phrase, 3 is the great mystery, come from the great one. It says 3 is the great mystery that unifies the universe. It says that power wisdom and awareness all arises from this interplay of three.- David Wilcock

“The Emerald Tablets are a fascinating body of knowledge. It gives rise to the idea that many different systems whether we’re dealing with physics systems or system of consciousness, systems of philosophy, systems of religion, will always be underline by this prevalence of the number 3." –David Wilcock

“For some reason the sacred mysteries are often presented as 3-fold . ………It is significant that throughout the agent world, gods and leaders would often appear in threesomes. For some reason the triad shows up as a divine power principle. Something about 3 is telling us some important information about wholeness.”- Johnathan Young, PH.D.

There is a theory that the key to unlocking the power of the number three lies in the mystery of the Holy Trinity, that the notion of three divine persons in one god refers to the three states of being…god the father - the intellectual or ethical self, god the son-the physical and actual self, and God the Holy Spirit-the emotional or aspirational self. Past, present and future, god and man as one. - Commentator

River Jordon -It was also here, that according to scripture, god revealed himself as being made up of three divine persons, God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit otherwise known as the Holy Trinity. - Commentator

What is it about 3 that is trying to get our attention?
    Ya……exactly what I was thinking after staring at all the 3’s in our reincarnation cases, lol… I wish I could make this more pleasing to the eye to read, but the possibilities are somewhat limited due to forum editing constraints. Below are examples of patterns of 3’s that came up as we were researching our reincarnation identities, so there’s no power of intention here as how would I have known any of this long ago?

Past Lives for Elizabeth Marie with Connotations of 3

Greek Goddess Artemis/ Oracle of Delphi, Greece/3 words

Mrs. & Mrs. Terentius Neo(reincarnation of Elizabeth & James) -50A.D- 79A.D. Pompeii /Oldest portrait of a couple ever found in human history; excavated in 1911 which adds up to 3.

Royal Trinity 12th Century/Creators of Angkor Thom-King Jayavarman VII, Queen Jayarajadevi and Queen Indradevi

Mary Queen of Scots

Queen of Scots- 3 words
    3 children- 2 miscarried, 1 survived
    3 Husbands- Francis II, Henry Stuart, James Hepburn.
    Betrothed to Francis II when he was 3 ….”The French king, Henry II, proposed to unite France and Scotland by marrying the young queen to his three-year-old son”- Wikipedia

Direct descendent of George III, Queen of Scots had her only son King James, baptized on Dec. 3
    Direct descendent of Robert III of Scotland

On 1 February 1587, Elizabeth signed the death warrant, and entrusted it to William Davison, a privy councillor.[211] On Feb 3rd,[212] ten members of the Privy Council of England, having been summoned by Cecil without Elizabeth's knowledge, decided to carry out the sentence at once.

On February 8, 1587, Mary Queen of Scots was killed by 3 strokes of an ax

1542, the year of her birth and 1587 the year of her death both add up to 3

Queen of Scots was the 3rd time Elizabeth Marie has played a queen role

While researching I came across an interesting factoid. Apparently the Queen of Scots’ famous Hanoverian Pearls had been lost and were discovered the same year the Pompeii portrait of her and James was excavated 1911 which adds up to 3. Now if that wasn’t weird enough, check out the catalog numbers where this story is archived, lmao…this is not power of intention!
    Her pearls were found: San Francisco Call, Volume 110, Number 33, 3 July 1911
    http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d...1-----all-----

Elizabeth Marie today-
    Life path number which is entire birth date which adds up to the number 3
    Elizabeth Marie has played 3 queen roles during 3 Renaissance periods
    Experienced her 3 husbands in life as Queen of Scots in this lifetime, but backwards
    It took 3 people to create the Kundalini, the Kundalini is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost
    Kundalini was experienced 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel, in a town with 3 names, San Luis Obispo
    Elizabeth Marie is tied to the reincarnation of Richard III (James)

And how could I forget,3 incarnations with Mr. Anderson as shown on the Rosslyn Chapel thread.

I’m sure there’s plenty more, I just haven’t had time to find them all, but I wanted to give you an idea of some of the things I’m coming across. James is my colleague and friend. We found one another on a past life forum and have been close ever since. One of his incarnations was Francis II my first husband as Queen of Scots. Like myself he has several 3’s following him from incarnation to incarnation. Below are just a few.

Past Lives for James with Connotations of 3
    Mrs. & Mrs. Terentius Neo(Elizabeth & James) -50A.D- 79A.D. Pompeii /Oldest portrait of a couple ever found in human history; excavated in 1911 which adds up to 3.

Royal Trinity 12th Century/Creators of Angkor Thom-King Jayavarman VII

Reincarnation of Richard III who eventually became the reincarnation of L.W.R. Blair 1850

As L.W.R. Blair I was shot 3 times when I was assassinated. One bullet struck me in the stomach, another in the lung, and the third bullet struck me in the heart.

Betrothed to Queen of Scots when he was 3 ….”The French king, Henry II, proposed to unite France and Scotland by marrying the young queen to his three-year-old son”- Wikipedia

In his past life as 2nd Earl of Essex, he was beheaded at the command of Elizabeth I; and like the Queen of Scots it took 3 strokes to decapitate his head.

As Essex, he had 3 children

James has worn the crown of 3 nations, England, France Russia in past incarnations.

One of James past life is that of General George S. Patton Jr. As Patton, there were 3 allies, USA, England, Russia

James is aware of having to stand trial in court in 3 of his past incarnations.

In this life time he listed a few more 3’s he’s come across:
    Life path number which is entire birth date which adds up to the number 3.
    My father is the oldest of 3 children.
    My mother had 3 brothers.
    Growing up I lived in 3 different houses.
    Growing up I lived in 3 different towns : Laurinburg, Garner, Florence
    Growing up I attended 3 different churches: Stewartsville Baptist, Garner Baptist, and Southside Baptist
    I attended 3 different schools located on Howe Springs Rd. in Florence: Greenwood Elementary, Southside Jr. High, and South Florence High.
    I have broken 3 bones: my left arm twice and a bone in my right foot.

Like myself James had his Kundalini 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town with 3 words and the Kundalini involved 3 people.

Both James and I could probably find more 3’s associated to us in both past and present incarnations, but I think you get the point. It’s getting harder and harder to blow this off and seriously, with everything I’ve explored it’s looking more and more like this is all by design.

**Past life identities are Akashic Record confirmed- Kevin Ryerson
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 21st April 2016 at 22:50.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2015), Joanna (22nd November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Had to post here,..... some great music
    THE WAY- Zack Hemsey

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw

JESUS, THE BIBLE AND THE CONNECTION TO 3
    http://jesusalive.cc/ques313.htm

I’m sure many of you have heard this before, but in case not, Jesus himself has ties to the number 3, one of the more well known points was his crucification on the 3rd hour, at the age of 33 on the 33rd parallel. Even the bible has several mentions tied to the number 3. Below are additional examples I pulled from the article above:
    __________________________________________________ _______________

We begin with the number "3." Those who assign meaning to this number generally say that it is one of 4 numbers, along with 7, 10, and 12, that symbolize perfection or completion. It is truly astounding to me how many times this number is used in a significant way in the Bible. I will list 40 here, but there are MANY more.

There is a triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (1 Jn 5:7)(Mt 28:19) (See: The Trinity).
    God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
    The Hebrew Bible is divided into three parts: the Torah ("teaching" or "law"), the Nevi'im ("prophets"), and the Ketuvim ("writings").
    Time is divided into the past, present, and future.
    Three sons of Adam are mentioned by name: Abel, Cain, Seth (Gen 4:1-2,25).
    All men are descended from the 3 sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, Japheth (Gen 9:18-19).
    There were 3 patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel.
    Only 3 angels are mentioned by name in the Bible: Michael (Dan 10:13,21)(Dan 12:1)(Jude 1:9)(Rev 12:7), Gabriel (Dan 8:16)(Dan 9:21)(Lk 1:19,26), and Lucifer (Isa 14:12).
    Three major feasts were to be celebrated: The Feast Of Unleavened Bread, The Feast Of Weeks (Harvest), The Feast Of Ingathering (Ex 23:14-16)(Ex 34:18-23)(Deut 16:16).
    Three items were contained in the Ark Of The Covenant: A pot of manna, Aaron's rod that had budded, and the 10 Commandments (Heb 9:4)(Ex 16:32-34)(Ex 25:16)(Num 17:4-10).
    Both the Tabernacle and Temple were divided into 3 sections: The Outer Court, the Holy Place, and the Holy Of Holies (Ex 26:33)(Ex 27:9).

And Jesus himself:
    Jesus' earthly ministry was 3 years (See: Q: #180 - Point #4)(Lk 13:6-9: maybe?).
    He was tempted 3 times in the wilderness by Satan (Mt 4:1-11)(Lk 4:1-13).
    He went missing from His parents for 3 days when He was 12 years old (Lk 2:41-50).
    He had an inner circle of 3 men: Peter, James, and John (Mt 17:1)(Mk 9:2)(Lk 9:28)(Mk 5:37)(Lk 8:51)(Mt 23:37)(Mk 14:33).
    The sign over His head on the cross was written in 3 languages: Hebrew, Greek, and Latin (Lk 23:38)(Jn 19:20).
    He was resurrected on the third day (Mt 16:21)(Mk 8:31)(Lk 9:22)(Mt 17:22-23)(Lk 13:32)(Jn 2:19)(Mk 10:33-34)(Mt 27:63)(Lk 24:6-7)(1 Cor 15:3-4).
    He was crucified at the third hour (Roman time) (Mk 15:25).
    He predicted Peter would deny Him 3 times (Mt 26:34)(Mk 14:30)(Lk 22:34)(Jn 13:38). Peter then denied Jesus 3 times (Mt 26:69-75)(Mk 14:66-72)(Lk 22:54-62). Later, Jesus restored Peter by asking him if he loved Him 3 times (Jn 21:15-17).
    He raised 3 people from the dead (Lk 7:11-15)(Lk 8:41-42,49-56)(Jn 11:1-44).
    He prayed to the Father 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane (Mt 26:36-46)(Mk 14:32-42).
    Jesus is: 1. The Way, 2. The Truth, 3. The Life (Jn 14:6).
    __________________________________________________ _______________

There are several other websites available discussing this very topic if you do the proper Google search. When you start seeing patterns as such, common sense would tell you there’s more to the ‘3’ business than meets the eye, which is why I felt the need to point it out with our cases, as I can clearly see potential significance in the occurrences. Is it because we’re tied to the same soul group? Or could it be we have similar life path missions? No doubt it’s not my imagination and at this point I don’t perceive it to be a coincidence. As a researcher, patterns stand out, and this one was not in any way overlooked. Will we ever know the truth?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd November 2015 at 15:19.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2015), Elen (22nd November 2015), Joanna (22nd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Divine Feminine, I haven't seen the movies you're referencing so can't comment on them, but do indeed feel the Trinity energies building, particularly going into an 'upswing' during the last week, which I feel will continue with a high inflow through this next month to the Solstice & Christ's Mass.
    I've posted some orb photos from last night at the end of this thread - the 3's keep repeating, sublimely....
    'Trinity energy' is strong with Twin Flames...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not sure if you guys realized this or not, but we have three headliner films that seem to depict a 'Kundalini like' experience. I had forgotten about the ending of Matrix Revolutions...notice the similarity in the scene with Neo all wired up compared to the scene of Tris wired up in the film Insurgent?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKx1sX8ESs

From the Divergent Series, Insurgent:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

And of course there's the ending of The Fifth Element using 'Love' as an element in her moment of alchemy:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8i9qMxeRQ

I know the Wachowski's know 'the solution' is love as they depicted the very thing in their 2006 film V for Vendetta. And since we know these films are being 'scripted' from someone at the top, there's no mistake you are seeing similar scenes being presented in various featured films. I just felt the need to point this out especially since The Matrix Series grabbed the attention of so many due to it's strong content of hidden truths.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 2nd December 2015 at 16:00.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (2nd December 2015), Elen (2nd December 2015), Joanna (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FINAL POST till next year

I have been searching high and low for answers..….. I have spent hours in the dark of night running through rabbit holes while the rest of the world sleeps; often not even sure what I was looking for, but feeling ‘the knowing’ of needing to seek relentlessly beyond the capacities of sanity. And though occasionally you may find me doing exploratory work in the near future, it will be nothing to the magnitude I found myself entrenched in during the past several years, as I now feel confident the search is over and I’ve finally found what I needed to see as I no longer harbor the pressures inside to pursue an unknown enigma.

You have been witness to a part of my soul’s journey and I thank you for taking the time to read through my inquisitions and discoveries, live and in real time as they spontaneously occurred. Most I have shared, but alas I have to admit I’ve held back a wee bit to see what transpires in the near future as I am both unsure and uncomfortable if it’s truly my place to remark further. Regardless, all the signs are there and I cannot believe what I’m seeing. For those who have watched closely, the clues have been dispersed amongst my writings and musings both here and on the Rosslyn Chapel thread. The answers are revealed if one chooses to interpret and believe……..Most likely I will remain silent and allow the viewer to come to his own conclusions.

You now know me as Elizabeth Marie; my birth name is defined to mean, ‘god’s promise; god as my oath’. Born in the City of Angels, I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael and this has been my interpretation of the ‘Great/Grand Experiment’ dissected and explained based on my own personal experiences and research of both current and past lifetimes in conjunction with correlating story-lines of interest being played out in well known featured films, seemingly mirroring my own transformation; and yes, even down to using my adopted name! Ya, I know,… didn’t tell you that one did I…

According to the Akashic Records, I have played the role of Greek Goddess Artemis in the heart of Delphi….I then went on to walk the lands of Galilee……..While there, I watched my cousin mercilessly hang from the cross while grown men ran, to later lose my own life in Pompeii while inhaling the fiery ashes of Mt. Vesuvius …….I tirelessly and honorably raised the empire of Angkor Thom as part of the Royal Trinity, only later to fall taking 3 strikes of a blade to the back of my neck at the hand of one of my own, a well known queen……. I survived the slaughter of the French Revolution yet watched in horror as my friend Marie Antionette suffered the loss of her own head…..

I have been raped, incarcerated then isolated and put into unimaginable situations. I have miscarried and been carried….. I have loved, hated, cried, and laughed till I can’t see straight. I have ‘inhaled’, indulged in the finest of wines, and have drank the cheapest of liquors……. I have been the ruler and I have been ruled…..I have been the hunter and have been hunted….. And I have been taught by the masters of all masters……. And if that’s not enough, you should know I can bake the best damn apple pie you won’t soon forget. Lmao…and I own every last bit of it without fear or resentment.

But seriously, my most humbling acquired wisdom occurred in the current times of today, when I was forced to stare straight in the eyes of Lucifer and shower his hate and vengeance with all the love of my being, resulting in the creation of an energetic template built off of love, forgiveness and compassion. In the first initial moments of realization and discovery, never could I have envisioned such a task leading to my own soul’s transformation exposing whispering hints of spiritual alchemy.

………Love it,….Leave it,.…Hate it,… Disbelieve it…….

I am confident this is all who I am and it makes no difference whether one thinks it’s conceivable or inconceivable as I have come to know, ‘you are your own best expert and will have way deeper insight into yourself than anyone else,’ as so eloquently stated by a fellow TOT member, and this is the path I have followed.

I have played ‘the game’ to the fullest. There are no feelings of regrets or remorse and if given the chance, I would change N.o.T.h.I.n.G! These various events allow me to speak dauntlessly and unabated, which is why there is no need to follow another; if I had done so, I would never have achieved the unthinkable as I would have succumbed to the relentless programming of today. I am no one special, but if there’s one thing I have come to realize….. I am a representation of you. I’m your mother, your brother, your father, your sister, and your best friend….. And like you, I have played many roles…..

Prosperity, barbarity, sincerity, dexterity, and in rarity….solidarity ; it’s clear to me, the ‘sim’ was all by design…… Regardless of who I’ve been or where I been, there’s one underlying and distinguishable trait that will never change…. everything I do will be with passion and heart. And it’s the very reason why I played the role of today as you cannot be a template creator/’field’ translator if you are not of the heart.

I am forever grateful for every struggle put before me. And though I may never have met you, I love you for playing ‘the game’ right alongside me. I truly hope you prosper in every way possible no matter who you are or where you may find yourself. Regardless of times ahead I plan to make the most of it and I hope you do too as together we are only trying to master ‘the game’ of illusion. It has been a pleasure hashing out my convictions with you and I’ve enjoyed the correspondences immensely. I see and love you for all you are and who you’ll soon become. I feel your pain and celebrate your victories as if we were one. I will never forget you! Love all that is put in front of you, but most important love yourself as I love you!

I wish you and yours the happiest holiday season and must bow out for awhile so I can direct my focus in other areas. Let’s see where this ‘game’ takes us- No doubt I’ll be watching closely and will post new information if it seems pertinent as soon as it hits the collective. Surely there must be plenty of OMG moments yet realized? lol.
    So for now I must say adieu,

Much Love and Always from the Heart,
    Elizabeth Marie

Parting with some inspirational music…..
    PROTECTORS OF EARTH/TWO STEPS FROM HELL/INVINCIBLE

Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd April 2016 at 04:31.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (2nd December 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2015), Elen (2nd December 2015), Joanna (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thank you, be well and take care. It's been fun.
    Elen

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (2nd December 2015), Divine Feminine (4th December 2015), Joanna (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Fare Well, Elizabeth Marie, wherever your journey takes you. Love is Life is Light.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2015), Aragorn (2nd December 2015), Divine Feminine (4th December 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2015), Elen (4th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Miss you already, dream well and savour your loving.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (14th February 2016), Elen (4th December 2015), Joanna (4th December 2015)