Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I haven't read this before and can't help with adding to your research, but this intrigues me as well, so here goes:-

One other link is to the 28th parallel, as this popped into my mid straight away, it was on that parallel that the Korean war was staged so look north and south of the equator, then there is so clear a belt of light from the Equator to these parallel lines, for your senses are true to a point of clandestine meetings in space of beings with splendid space ships that haul our slaves away to never return to here, for their is a rich trade in slaves for Tau Ceti Draco. There may also be links to some eclipse, not sur what that is about, just now, same people involved though.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th September 2015), Dreamtimer (4th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Emphasis mine

Oh.MAH.GAH. I so get what you are saying, makes perfect sense to me! I just came across your thread today and your ability to analyze and assimilate diverse, yet similar constructs blows me away. What's more impressive to me is your ability to make leaps of logic based on your findings and articulate them so artfully as to make movies in my mind of what you are doing

Idigress thank you for the kind words. It took a lot of time to put this thread together. It's not that the subject is difficult, it's being able to present a large amount of information in a concise and interesting manner so others can read and follow with ease to get a feel for what I'm trying to convey. So yes it took some work to lay out the story properly and I'm so happy you've been able to follow along. My only regret is I've lost the momentum a bit as I couldn't continue as quickly as I wanted. People will have to reread some of the material when I start posting again to pick up the flow, including myself! It's a story worth telling and I do feel there's merit, which is why I wanted to share with forum members. When I started figuring this out I had the look on my face similar to the little girl on my avatar, lol.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Listening to Kerry Cassidy being interviewed by Jimmy Church I heard something very interesting. She describes the ETs who are here and whose DNA we contain as having been unable to get along in space so they "embedded their DNA in this humanoid vehicle and the experiment is to see if they can actually work it out here."

She says, "This is a Grand Experiment."

I thought of you and this thread.
    Dreamtimer can you post the link to this interview. I spent over 3 hours listening to one of the interviews but didn't hear the comments so I must not be listening to the right one. Looks like there are several to choose from in which I don't have time to listen to them all. Thank you!

Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I haven't read this before and can't help with adding to your research, but this intrigues me as well, so here goes:-

One other link is to the 28th parallel, as this popped into my mind straight away, it was on that parallel that the Korean war was staged so look north and south of the equator, then there is so clear a belt of light from the Equator to these parallel lines, for your senses are true to a point of clandestine meetings in space of beings with splendid space ships that haul our slaves away to never return to here, for their is a rich trade in slaves for Tau Ceti Draco. There may also be links to some eclipse, not sure what that is about, just now, same people involved though.
    Thanks Cearna. I don't know much on how the energies work within all the parallels, I just know there's something to it when you look back on history and observe the locations of well-known events. I'm also seeing some significance to the #3 in astrological charts I've been comparing which suggests much of this is by design and somehow the energy from these parallels fits into the whole scheme of things in ways I have yet to understand.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), Cearna (4th September 2015), idigress (4th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    ... My only regret is I've lost the momentum a bit as I couldn't continue as quickly as I wanted. People will have to reread some of the material when I start posting again to pick up the flow, including myself! It's a story worth telling and I do feel there's merit, which is why I wanted to share with forum members. When I started figuring this out I had the look on my face similar to the little girl on my avatar, lol...
    No worries DF, have no regrets - sometimes life happens . Besides, the transfer of knowledge during the leaning journey is reinforced through repetition, meaning revisiting your writings to reaffirm our understanding is a natural part of the process. This doesn't mean that there's a strict continuity timeline that must be maintained. We process the information as its presented, then build upon that knowledge during subsequent reflections. Think of it as viewing a movie once...twice...three times. Each time, we pick up on subtle nuances we previously overlooked. So, take the time you need to collect and disseminate your thoughts. As with any masterpiece, one viewing is never enough to fully appreciate it in its totality...the time and effort you have and will put into this comes from your heart which makes it all the more special
    Last edited by idigress, 4th September 2015 at 01:18. Reason: Grammar

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th September 2015), Divine Feminine (4th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The interview is on Kerry's site. There are a couple links that didn't work but if you go into her blog the link there works. It's on soundcloud. http://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2bl...-kerry-cassidy

Yay, I did it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th September 2015), Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone seen ‘Sense 8’ the Netflix series? I finally finished watching the 1st season. My reason for taking the time is because the infamous Wachowski’s were behind its creation, so I know they always throw tidbits of information in their films such as they did in The Matrix Series, Cloud Atlas, V for Vendetta and Jupiter Ascending, which I mentioned in earlier posts. A few comments in Episode 10 of this series caught my attention and had relevance to what we’ve been discussing on this thread. I also noticed they’re continuing to cross over actors from their previous films also noted in a previous post. Both ‘Kalique’ and ‘Riley’(Jupiter Ascending/Sense 8), were played by Tuppence Middleton and actress Bae Doona played roles in Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending and now Sense 8. There could be others, but those two I noticed immediately. It even seemed like they played the same song during the ‘Valerie’ scene in V for Vendetta as was played in the scene on Sense 8 between Will and Nomi(maybe episode 9 or 11)…weird….Ah ha! Just looked it up, yes they did! Sounds like different versions but it’s called 'Mad World'. I think the song originated from Tears for Fears, but I could be wrong. I don’t know how to explain this, but I’m feeling a convergence between all these shows in the same manner I feel a convergence with many of the past lives I’ve lived. Is this something they’re attempting to convey to the audience which is why we’re seeing these crossovers? Also, noticed they used Seoul and Chicago as locations in Sense 8 as they did in Cloud Atlas and Jupiter Ascending.

Here’s the basic premise of the series so you better understand the quotes I’m posting below:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8
    “Sense8 tells the story of eight strangers: Will (Smith), Riley (Middleton), Capheus (Ameen), Sun (Bae), Lito (Silvestre), Kala (Desai), Wolfgang (Riemelt) and Nomi (Clayton), each from a different culture and part of the world. While living their everyday lives, they suddenly have a vision of the violent death of a woman called Angelica (Hannah) and discover that they are 'sensates': otherwise normal humans who are mentally and emotionally connected and who are able to communicate, sense and use each other's knowledge, language and skills. While trying to live their lives and figure out how and why this connection has happened and what it means, they are aided by another sensate, Jonas (Andrews), who is trying to protect them from "Whispers" (Mann), another sensate, who is similarly empowered and is hunting them down by tapping into their psychic link.“

Season 1 Episode 10 “What is Human?”
    In this scene Jonas is a Sensate trying to protect the other 8 Sensates from the ‘Whispers’. “Whispers’ are a sensate who turned against his own kind and who leads an organization determined to neutralize sensates.” The character Will, is one of the 8 Sensates.

Check out this dialogue:

Will: When you said then we’re not like them, did you mean we’re not human?

Jonas: What is human?…..(pause)……The ability to reason or imagine, to love or grieve …..if so, we are more human than any other human will be.

Watch a flock of birds or a shoal of fish move as one and you glimpse where we came from….ask how Aspen trees feel trauma 100’s of miles apart or how a mushroom can understand the needs of a forest..and you begin to grasp what we are…Our kind has been here since the beginning….in all likelihood we were the beginning….What I want, is to make sure we’re there at the end.

So it’s like he’s saying, ‘we are one’. He goes on giving examples that would describe all things being attached and affected by the Aether Field…. I explained what the Aether Field is in post #129, you can see how what he’s says above makes sense.

Continuing….
    Will: But if there’s another species of homo sapien how can it be a secret?

Jonas: Secrets are important to their species. Secrets are the center of their identities, their societies. Secrets maintain their hierarchies. To reveal the secret that there is another kind of human, one whose existence threatens the very fundament of their reality…No…they’ll never allow that.

(Think about what he’s saying compared to our way of life and what little we know. Our whole reality is based on falsities for the most part and when the wall of falsities begins to crumble so does ‘their’ world. Why? Because the vibrational change shifting away from fear to love is the equivalent of pulling back the curtains and exposing ‘the very fundament of their reality.’) But do we know who ‘they’ is?)

He goes on to say:
    Jonas: My father told me something that always stayed with me; it’s probably what kept me alive. He said that what made us, ‘us’ was far less important than what makes them, ‘them’. In the end it doesn’t matter who came first. All that matters is the fact that one small chromosome mutation severed them from their connection to nature and to each other. That isolation is enough to focus on the one thing they do better than any species in history….killing is easy…when you can feel nothing……

Uuhhh is it just me, or does it sound like he’s discussing those who are running the show on planet earth? The underlined sentence says it all. These are your sociopaths! They lack empathy and cannot ‘feel’. I know them well as two close to me fall within this category. One of them was my late father, the very person behind my Kundalini experience and an unexpected teacher of unconditional love, see post #57 on this thread. Without him playing his role of a sociopath, I would have never experienced self-realization. The other, my twin flame, also played a similar role, but for someone else. Before we parted ways I had the unique opportunity to question him extensively and in detail about his disposition. We talked about love and how much he wanted to ‘feel’ it, but couldn’t…the ability wasn’t there. I was still ‘waking up’ at the time and didn’t have my wits completely about me to ask all the right questions, but I found what I was looking for and am confident in the findings and what this conversation revealed. The inability to be able to ‘feel’ allows you to behave in a manner most wouldn’t all while ‘feeling’ no shame or guilt for inflicting their doings on another.

When my twin flame was younger, he was recruited into the banking industry. He went on to be one of the youngest V.P.’s for a particular well known big-name bank which I won’t name. Though I cannot prove this….I think he was hunted/recruited because his blood type was O-…just like my father….and some, but not all, who carry the O- blood-type, can be found to be the sociopaths of our world. “They” know this….. which is why they follow them and seek these people out offering ego inflating opportunities that cannot be passed up. I would bet my life one of the purposes for taking blood of every newborn child is to track those who have the proper chromosome sequence or shall we call it lack there-of, signifying emotionless non-empathetic individuals. These are your CEO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents and those in high places, as there is no room for remorse while running mafia style corporations in which these individuals are sought out in order to maintain ‘the very fundament of their reality.’

For higher spiritual growth learning, and significant reality shifts, we need them just as much as they need us. This is transcendence in action and how energy templates can be created, imo. So I can tell the Wachowski’s are well informed and what you’re hearing/reading is integrating with my theory in a manner worth noting. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen others in similar positions to my own pre-Kundalini, and now that I know what I know, I often wonder if their situations are ‘sims’ too.

HOW TO SPOT A SOCIOPATH
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html

SENSE 8 CHARACTERS

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015), donk (11th September 2015), Gemma (10th September 2015), Greenbarry (9th September 2015), JByas (10th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Yep, watched this series some time ago, brilliant idea, can recommend it

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th September 2015), Gemma (10th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    interesting again DF..
    i thought maybe take a gander of this and O'WOW!
    the first clip i came to is this...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFmCQdoCwFI

says sense 8 so i gave it a gander...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015), Divine Feminine (10th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think this is a spoof Greenbarry. I looked these guys up and can't find much about them. I think they're short film artists? Most interesting that they're playing chess the whole time and at the very end the one remaining soul is told, "You may continue playing your 'game'....lol...ya...exactly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer thanks for the link to the Kerry Cassidy interview on the Jimmy Church show. I finally had a chance to listen. If you start around the 90 minute mark, you’ll get the full point she’s trying to make in regards to the 'Grand Experiment'. I only transcribed a small portion.

Kerry: This is a ‘Grand Experiment”. These E.T. races could not get along off planet. They came here, embedded their DNA in this humanoid vehicle and the experiment is to see if they can actually work it out here. Think of it that way. It’s a huge experiment and so all I’m saying is there’s a lot of misleading stuff out there……

Now maybe it’s just me, but doesn’t it sound like what I posted on post # 1 of this thread? And doesn't it make sense of the Kundalini story I shared on #57?

“Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow."

“Full integration means achieving compassion. Compassion is the midpoint between the two polarities of Light and Dark. It is also the neutral point and the Void of Infinite Creation both represented by the Fibronacci Spiral and the number 9. Nine is the number of beginnings and endings, hence the Void. Doesn’t the number 9 when turned upside down look like this spiral? So, Earth must achieve ascension to the 9th dimension not to the 5th dimension as you may have been told in order to complete the universe and the Polarity Game. To achieve a 9th dimensional level of ascension and full integration we needed a series of higher level electromagnetic grids constructed around and overlaying the 3rd dimensional grid on your planet and anchored in at the same grid points. Before we go further, let’s define grids and their purpose.”

EDIT TO ADD:
    Now the burning question remains..if this is true...what species do I represent...and better yet how about my father and mother?

9/11/2016 / EDIT TO ADD: Now remember I said the above before I knew my identity as Artemis....I'm getting closer....
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 05:00.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

idigress (11th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    snip
    Now the burning question remains..if this is true...what species do I represent...and better yet how about my father and mother?
    This IS the million $$$$$$$ question for me as well.
    What IS my ancestry?
    Not just the genetic but soul lineage as well?

Having our access 'cut off' from our higher selves and the rest of our 'family' has been my single most ongoing frustrating limitation, even before I even knew that it was a factor down here in this gravity well.

JJ

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like the sequel to The Maze is opening up next week. We talked about it briefly and though I'm not certain as of yet if clues can be found within its story line, let's watch just for fun.

THE MAZE....WAS JUST THE BEGINNING....THE SCORCH....WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING...
    "Don't you want to know why all this happened? You're so close to the truth....."

THE SCORCH TRIALS-Movie Trailer 2015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDofO3P2HpE

Watch this trailer again. I see a couple of scenes in The Scorch Trials that are reminiscent of the Insurgent theme. This is no coincidence. Take a look for yourself.

INSURGENT- Movie Trailer

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZcGoRLXkU

EDIT TO ADD:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maze_R..._Scorch_Trials

The Maze Series part 3, The Death Cure coming up in 2017.

"In March 2015, it was confirmed that Nowlin, who co-wrote the first and wrote the second film, is set to adapt The Death Cure.[33] Ball confirmed that, if he returns to direct, the film will not be split into two films.[34] On July 9, 2015, it was revealed that filming is set to begin in February 2016.[35] Maze Runner: The Death Cure is currently planned to be released on February 17, 2017."
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th September 2015 at 16:34.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post

What IS my ancestry?
    Not just the genetic but soul lineage as well?

Having our access 'cut off' from our higher selves and the rest of our 'family' has been my single most ongoing frustrating limitation, even before I even knew that it was a factor down here in this gravity well.

JJ
    I wasn't going to bring this up yet, but let me share something with you...I do think the soul lineage could be a clue and here's why....

When I had my Akashic Record reading done, the first one....I didn't ask what soul group I was from...in fact I didn't really think much about soul groups at the time because I was still putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Anyway I was told I came from the soul group Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael...ok so I'm thinking how could I validate this? It wasn't until later when I began to do some hard core researching that I started to see validation for this on several fronts. Keep in mind before the reading Kevin(akashic record reader)had very little information on me, basically just my name...my adopted name, nothing more. So the first angel connection was easy...I was born in the City of Angels...ok...maybe just a coincidence right? Then as I started to dig into one of my past lives I read I had been baptized in the church of St. Michael in Scotland....then later on I looked up my surname and the meaning behind my surname was 'devotee of St. Michael'. No other surname had that definition! So at this point...ya...it's matching...but I can't prove that soul groups exist. We just know of them through various discussions on past life regressions, and readings done by Edgar Cayce. Common sense would suggest that there could be something to this because of the matches I was beginning to identify. As you know what they say...there's no such things as coincidence.

Here's where it gets interesting....so just last week I was on Netflix watching this and that. I saw that they had the series 'Reign' playing, 1st Season. 'Reign' is a fictitious story about the life and time of Mary Queen of Scots in her younger years(this is one of my past life identities as I have mentioned before). Currently the story-line has been focusing on her times in France while married to Francis I. In one of the episodes, they are celebrating a type of costume party I believe they called Michelson or something to that factor in honor of St. Michael. Of all the costumes that they could have dressed Francis in, they chose him to be 'St. Michael' wearing a Knights Templar red cross on the front of his costume! Well I can tell you Francis I and I are friends in this lifetime and became acquainted with one another for the first time this past spring while working on a reincarnation project. I've known him for about 1.5 years now. He is also Akashic Record confirmed and guess what he was told he was from the same soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael. Both our readings were done before we knew one another.

We know these movies and t.v. programs are heavily scripted with agendas...so you can only imagine what I was thinking when I watched that scene.... Omg, THEY KNOW! Not only do they know who we are, but 'they' know 'what' we are....'what' being the soul group we come from! You can't tell me that the character they dressed him up as 'St. Michael' was a coincidence...no way...I'm not buying it....It felt like that was done intentionally. So...if I'm right...it says to me 'they', being those in charge know the entire story and what's really going on....I mean look at some of the movies and t.v. shows out there...look how realistic they are compared to what's happening....look at V for Vendetta that was released in 2006 before things really started to get crazy...wasn't that movie well scripted??? So 'they' know!

Where to go from here???...the key may lie in finding out what E.T. race is tied to this soul group, as this could be the answer we are looking for in regards to what Kerry is saying and others who bring up the point behind 'the experiment'....Maybe the bible and/or ancient texts have clues revealing the enemies of the archangels. Then you would ask, what E.T. race is tied to that entity, has it ever been documented anywhere....I dunno....but that's what I'm thinking....I'm also thinking it's possible that the archangels could have another name as people back in the early times didn't know what to call people from the sky who flew down in ships...so it was easy to call them angels.

So ya...I thought that was extremely weird off the charts and it has my full attention. So for you JohnJen I highly recommend you get a reading from Kevin Ryerson- www.kevinryerson.com and find out what soul group you're from, heck I'd even ask if that soul group is aligned with a specific E.T. race to see if it connects with the theory of The Great/Grand Experiment, what have you got to loose? I don't even know how many soul groups are out there? 144? I just don't know. I realize this all sounds a bit insane....I'm doing the best I can to rationalize what I'm discovering to make sense of the bigger picture.

PS Just to be clear I am not affiliated with Kevin, nor do I receive any kind of compensation for recommending him. He does an outstanding job as far as I can see from my experience in working with him in the past. If you decide to do this, send me a p.m and I will offer a few suggestions on questions to ask. It's not cheap, but I think it's worth it. I will be going back again later this fall if he's available.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2015 at 05:23.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my past research I read the Urantia Book and it discusses the idea that our spirtual side (soul groups and the connectivity therein) is based within an entirely different realm than the physical and non-physical realities we are 'familiar' with.

As such there is a whole nuther side to our being that is mostly invisible to us.
    But, I'm figur'n this veil will be dropping before to long.

Soul groups seem to have lineage which spans all of our physical and non-physical realities such that it doesn't seem like we are from any one group but potentially ALL of them to greater or lessor degrees based upon our souls uniqueness.

We, it would seem are 'composite' beings and not just based upon our physical and non-physical dna lineages, but it would seem that our soul group(s) are involved in this as well.
    And being a composite being we can act as a bridge between all of these realms of existence.

I wish I could point to some 'evidence' to support this idea but the whole domain of our soul is devoid of 'evidence', except that which comes from within.
    Which is sorta hard to point to…

JJ

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th September 2015), Divine Feminine (14th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post

JJ
    There is every reason for you to contact your Higher Self , However, read this first.

How to Contact Your own Higher Self

Your own self gives you no solid information. You are Soul, mind, body and Spirit in that order. You can also have the help of a better self, who gives yourself gifts of knowledge, your own self is not yet aware of, for they are someone on the road, the same as you are, but passed the stage you are at right now. On no connection to one other, you are not to clear yourself, during a meditation, for your own self has begun to open the door only towards higher learning, and if given no kind of soul help that you know of, you are still in a gift to self, setting yourself into a soul as soon as you can.

To gain a Soul, you are clearly a better person, for only if you have a soul, will you realise the need to be in the joy of Life. To claim I have a Soul, because all have one, is the joint risk of all who are on Earth now, as at at this week, only one-third of the entire population, have a Soul.

The bent to cling on to what is told in books, videos, Church leaders, is no word at all for this is the words of total con artists to you all. Both the words of every one's Soul is your conscience – and there is no connection to your Higher Self, are words no one ever was to know of – so this is what the first words are to you all.

Soul is what you are, your mind is a part of your Soul, your thoughts are not from your brain, they are from your Soul, if you have one. If you don't, your single link to thoughts is from the world you are endlessly in. Till you become one with a Soul, you are only living in a fool's Paradise, for you are seeing, feeling and hearing from your own imagination.

To gain a Soul, instead of experiencing only, please begin to clear out the first of your stinking thinking about what takes place outside today and make beginnings of the everlasting Truths to yourself, for example think on your fears of who is telling you what! If aiming to get some money for themselves, such as in the sale of a great many books – then be wary, especially beginning to stop living in fears. This is important to realise your fears, but some of the books, tell to let go of the fears by meditating on them, which gives you more to let go of, for now you are in fear, because all you saw was what the fear was. If after this, you simply let go, then you are storying it to yourself again – so clearly be in open to yourself about it, for it is a fear of yours, but you are not the first to close off, after fear has been shown to you. When closed off this makes more and more fears, so let us get you a Soul, if in fact you do not have one now.

Tell it to yourself, that if I had a Soul and a Higher Self, I could give every fear to my Higher Self, who will then give it to my Soul to remove forever more from my life. This is serious enough of a deliniation for the God who sets your Soul in place, to grant a first endless link to a Soul for you. That God will now find you a higher Self.

All you do from now on, is to have a best of best connections to your Higher Self, who will, who will connect to your Soul, when in need of being shown, how to Soul life be in.

To know who is in your Soul Life as your Higher Self, go to my thread of
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/911-Co...n-the-Universe
    and follow the instructions to get to your own Power Spot – this then lets you speak to your Higher Self, and to your Soul if all you ask is to show you what to do now. Go do this and end your misery of never being able to contact your Higher Self, but do the bit in purple first. If you wish to know a little more about Higher Self, I have a thread on it, to which I will add this now.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1748-The-7-Higher-Selves
    Last edited by Cearna, 12th September 2015 at 09:07.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (14th September 2015), Life2Essence (18th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your post.
    I'll need to read it several more times to get it to 'sink in' so to speak.

Some portions don't ring true within my being, while other parts do.

The thing is I have a sense of feeling and of 'knowing' my soul and HS are directly connected and involved, but the ability to directly address or access them is 'blocked' for lack of a better term.
    This sense of feeling and of 'knowing' about my soul and HS has strengthened of late, which I see as a good sign.
    But the ability to directly address these aspects of my being is still but an echo of a distant memory.

I'll take a break and return to this in due course.

JJ

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th September 2015), Divine Feminine (14th September 2015)