Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    That's deep DF!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You'll be interested to know that the word for experiment in French is experience.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Thanks
    If you haven't watched the "Honest Trailer" for Jupiter Ascending it's highly recommended. Really funny. Wachowskis Descending....

I did enjoy the movie. I also like Keanu Reeves...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sheila, the last time the Moon occulted the star Aldebaran with a direct alignment to Venus was on the 26th of April this year. A ship flew over my house while I was watching the alignment that night. A few years ago, I had a dream of Jesus standing in the sky above the Earth between the two words Alpha and Tau. The frequency of Alpha Tau (Aldebaran) is very closely linked with the return of Christ/Christ Consciousness to Earth.
    Last edited by Joanna, 18th June 2015 at 13:13.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DF, your comments about the 33rd parallel are very perceptive, and resonate for me also. Don't have any concern about the control faction deleting the Christ Consciousness Grid around the Earth, though. It is anchored, will hold, and is being reinforced with every Light wave that arrives and wraps the planet....so it will only grow stronger and clearer. There are enough here on the ground to support it too.

About the 33rd, in January this year I had lunch at a restaurant on the 33rd floor of a building in the city centre of Perth (Western Australia). There's a ship 'with' me that I've seen visibly uncloaked into 3D 3 times, and on that occasion, from the 33rd floor, was the only time so far that I have been able to photograph its 3D-appearing form. Seeing your comment, I felt to go into this a bit more deeply, in connection to the return/restoration of Christed frequencies on Earth/in humanity. The name of the restaurant on the 33rd floor is the C Restaurant. C stands for Christ, in this context, and I just looked up the origin of the word 'restaurant'....from French (thank you Dreamtimer), it literally translates as "restore to a former state"....
    We're getting close....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    'I forgive you': Suspect stone-faced as relatives of church massacre victims offer compassion
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/19...d-friends-say/

"You hurt a lot of people," she said, "But I forgive you."

This is exactly what needs to happen, especially on the 33rd parallel! You have to look at every situation from an energetic perspective. To not forgive is just pushing negative energy back and forth and accomplishes nothing. Additionally it just reinforces the old paradigm of thinking and we then continue on in the endless karmic wheel to no where. I use to be a proponent for capital punishment before I was awake...and that's exactly what those in control want as it takes you out of Christ Unity consciousness thinking because again, the famous 'eye for an eye' only supports the energetic field of 3D thinking and keeps us in the game of duality. If we hope to ever move up and onward we must change the way we think and when enough do...this reality will change for the better, thanks to all of us being connected to 'the field'.

Though I know nothing of this case, the fact that this kid was on prescription meds sounds eerily similar to all the other mass shootings that have occurred in recent years, so if we find out later this was a false flag it wouldn't surprise me in the least....oh and did I mention...the shooter is 21 which adds to the #3. Coincidence...or by design? This is playing into exactly what I'm saying and reinforcing my hunch.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

JByas (20th June 2015), Joanna (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    'I forgive you': Suspect stone-faced as relatives of church massacre victims offer compassion
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/19...d-friends-say/

"You hurt a lot of people," she said, "But I forgive you."

This is exactly what needs to happen, especially on the 33rd parallel! You have to look at every situation from an energetic perspective. To not forgive is just pushing negative energy back and forth and accomplishes nothing. Additionally it just reinforces the old paradigm of thinking and we then continue on in the endless karmic wheel to no where. I use to be a proponent for capital punishment before I was awake...and that's exactly what those in control want as it takes you out of Christ Unity consciousness thinking because again, the famous 'eye for an eye' only supports the energetic field of 3D thinking and keeps us in the game of duality. If we hope to ever move up and onward we must change the way we think and when enough do...this reality will change for the better, thanks to all of us being connected to 'the field'.

Though I know nothing of this case, the fact that this kid was on prescription meds sounds eerily similar to all the other mass shootings that have occurred in recent years, so if we find out later this was a false flag it wouldn't surprise me in the least....oh and did I mention...the shooter is 21 which adds to the #3. Coincidence...or by design? This is playing into exactly what I'm saying and reinforcing my hunch.
    So true, and you're reminding me of a bomb attack in Oslo, Norway a few years ago, in which about 30 died, I think. The Mayor of Oslo gave a speech a couple of days later, and when asked how the people of Oslo would respond to this attack, he said, 'There will be more love, more peace, more compassion.'

Amending this slightly; just went and looked it up, was in 2011, 77 died, and couldn't find the Mayor's words, but the Prime Minister said 'We will have more democracy, more freedom, but not naivety.'

Sending Love to the world
    Last edited by Joanna, 20th June 2015 at 10:35.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Thanks
    Regarding the 33rd parallel...

It is my understanding, (can't remember the source of info), that both Dr. Martin Luther King and John F. Kennedy were killed on the 33rd parallel. (Coincidence, well I do not believe in coincidence!)

I have been seeing synchronicities regarding this "idea" of the Experiment and the energetic template Christ set up so long ago all over the place lately.

My soon to be 33 year old son is going through a real rough time right now. Very angry and in quite the "everything is everyone elses fault/problem" mode. Trying to gently help him understand that becoming more loving, forgiving and compassionate and working on himself, I decided to share the video posted by ShadowSelf regarding Starseeds. It appeared to shake him up. He related that he has had what amounts to a recurring vision or dream over the course of his life. He sees a darkened human silouette, like a shadow, with different colored lights appearing through the middle of the body, (chakras?), that move up to the heart, burst out of the chest and then continues out the top of the head! Sure sounds like the energetic merging Christ accomplished, to me anyway. This came from a young man deep in ME mode, who has been "ignoring" his higher self" for a while now... He knows virtually nothing about chakras etc. When he shared his vision/dream, I began to cry! I am having a KNOWING that this is exactly what we are here to do!

Thank you ALL so much for participating in this thread! A special thanks to you Divine Feminine for creating this thread! I'm so grateful!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (20th June 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (22nd June 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sheila,
    Wow, what your son is describing sounds like a kundalini to me. When I had the experience the sensation started in the base of my spine and like a coiling snake it went right up my spine and out my crown chakra and yes there was a bursting in my heart. It's very hard to explain as it's a subjective experience, so unless someone is 'wired' during the process of having a kundalini, it's difficult to explain what is happening inside the body. I'm wondering if your son is remembering his mission which is why he's having that particular vision. Do you know if there are other people involved in his situation that's creating angst for him? For myself I had three people involved who helped create the kundalini, so myself and two others. His situation(your son) is probably like a 'sim' as I've been describing. So you have to get out of the mind-set that you're a victim and you have to forgive with the heart, not the brain. This is emotional clearing and the whole point of being put in this situation, if this is his mission, is to create an energy template. The more that do this, the easier it will be for others and I have to believe regardless of whether you're on the 33rd parallel or not, it will still have an effect on 'the field'. I have read that when one does this, it's graduation time for them from planet Earth. I have no idea if this is true, but I can tell you, for me, it 'feels' like my last incarnation though I have nothing to explain why. I suspect others have already gone through this process and still choose to reincarnate back on Earth in order to help their other soul group members.

I think it's interesting your son is 33. Any other 3's that you can come up with in this lifetime? I would purchase a chart from the A.R.E. foundation(Edgar Cayce) and see what his life blueprint looks like. I just got a card in the mail from them and they're on sale right now so it's a good time to buy. I think they're around $14.00. Here's a link:
    http://www.arecatalog.com/ProductCat...trology-Charts
    Definitely get the Spiritual Path as that should offer a lot of info. I also purchased the Past Life chart and the Karmic Astrology Report

I started this thread for many reasons, but one of them was in hopes that I might find others so I can observe patterns and help where needed. I do have another person's story to reveal that is very similar to my own and I just got his permission yesterday to release the info, so as soon as I have so time to write it up I will get it on here.

I'm so glad if this helps someone, even if it's just one person and/or making others aware. Everything in me says there's something to all of this which is why I wanted to share all the dots I've been connecting. I'm not sure how anyone can object living in a world of Christ Unity consciousness which creates a reality encompassed in love, compassion and forgiveness.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 20th June 2015 at 16:55.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (22nd June 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015), MaryMay (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by yobear View Post
    Devine Feminine said "Using the 2nd Jupiter link below, cue it up to 1:12 and freeze the frame at 1:15. See the projection? It’s backwards but it says The Great Experiment." Actually it says "the Great Expansion" Get your magnifying glasses,
    Thats ok. Usually when we see or hear something different, its because thats what we need to hear at that time.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (20th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Dreamtimer,

I think I did the same thing, lol. I could swear it said Great Experiment. I haven't had a chance to watch the film again to re-check. I can't remember if I pulled it off of the trailer or the actual movie. They both should be the same, but hey, you never know! It still doesn't negate the reference made to 'the experiment' in the movie Insurgent and all the dots connecting. Both movies still have upcoming sequels so hopefully more will be revealed. It's difficult to break down these movies when I have no access to the films to look for things frame by frame....not that I have time to do that mind you.....but it is tempting!

Hi Sheila,
    Yes, I've seen the longer version of the video you're referring to (Gregg Braden) and loved it! It's just packed with information. If I remember correctly, Gregg stated that the ancient texts talked about 'the field' so it was no surprise that science was finally able to confirm it's existence. I also have David's Source Field Investigations and appreciate all the science, which is why I bought it in the first place. Like most people I don't have time to walk the 'halls of science' looking for answers, so I found it to be a great resource too.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this thread, I'll get back on here again soon, I have more to add. I wasn't ready to bring this part up just yet, but feel compelled based on the recent shooting event transpiring in Charleston, South Carolina as we speak.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18...-at-sc-church/

I have a strange feeling that this event might be a false flag, but not for the usual reasons most would think. Keep watching closely where subsequent events take place....Many of these headliner tragedies as of late all share something in common........Jade Helm, the war in Iraq, the war in Syria, the Fort Hood shooting in Texas, the killing at the Mohammad Cartoon event in Garland, Texas, the attack on the Dallas police department..and now the shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.......Are you seeing the pattern yet?

All these events are taking place on the 33rd parallel.....Why? Because they are trying to to have an effect on 'the field'. Where did Jesus die on the cross? Mt. Hermon....and where is Mt. Hermon located? The 33rd parallel. Where was the location of my kundalini? Approximately 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town made up of 3 words called San Luis Obispo. Just going on a hunch here.....So is it possible 'they' are trying to cancel out the Christ Unity Consciousness that some of us have been creating(and there are others)? Is that even possible? Once an idea is created it cannot be destroyed but can it be manipulated? These acts of violence invoke fear and if done on the 33rd parallel does it have a greater effect? So I ask that everyone pay close attention to where all these events begin to take shape and just as we all did during the dark moments of 9-11, .. may we counter their violent acts from the depths of our hearts with thoughts of love, forgiveness, and compassion including those who are inflicting the chaos, no exceptions, all must be included. It's the only way we can counter the attacks on 'the field' in which we are all connected. This is how we can help....How is this possible you might ask....Remember the Goes Satellite? See here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4

These are my rough thoughts as I fall asleep
    Interesting!!! 33rd!!
    It could be true.
    I would just add that all the good we do and think does counteract what the others are doing. We may just have to step it up some!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (20th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sadly another shooting on the 33rd Parallel, notice that 39 were killed which adds up to the #3(this number can change for obvious reasons). In the same breath might I add there were 3 separate terrorist attacts on 3 separate continents, the other two being France and Kuwait. Isn't Kuwait on the 33rd parallel too? Need to check....EDIT TO ADD: Yes it is!

Gunman kills 39 at Tunisian beachside hotel, Islamic State claims attack
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0P61F020150626

Please say a prayer for those lost and those responsible. If you live on or near the 33rd Parallel I'd be watching closely and with obvious caution. "The Game/Sim" continues........

PS I follow no one in particular and I’m not on anybody’s payroll, so I have no agenda other than to find the truth and share with others what I have discovered. I am just a messenger.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 28th June 2015 at 03:48.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

JByas (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (27th June 2015), Sheila (29th June 2015)

Thanks
    Listening to Kerry Cassidy being interviewed by Jimmy Church I heard something very interesting. She describes the ETs who are here and whose DNA we contain as having been unable to get along in space so they "embedded their DNA in this humanoid vehicle and the experiment is to see if they can actually work it out here."

She says, "This is a Grand Experiment."

I thought of you and this thread.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (2nd September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Dreamtimer, I'll look for the interview to see if I can find any clues. I love when people come up with stuff that correlates. I can't research everything, so I appreciate when people share what they discover too.

I haven't forgotten this thread and will be adding a bit more science in the future as well as additional information. I just haven't had time to delve in uninterrupted which is why I stopped posting. Summer is a busy season for me, but I'll be back as soon as things slow down and I can go over some material I hope to post. Plus...I think some of the movie sequels we've mentioned are premiering this fall/winter.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    I really appreciate you guys hanging in there with me. This is difficult to present because there are so many factors involved and most people don't have a long attention span. I cannot explain this in just a few short paragraphs, it's kinda like telling a story. I will also try and remember to repeat things in the Part 1, 2, 3, etc..posts that might be important that I've revealed in the 'in-between' posts if that makes sense. This way if someone is skimming the thread, just to read the Part 1, 2, 3 etc. they won't miss details. I realize this concept is new for many so give yourself time to absorb and reread if you need to. In fact once you have all the pieces, in time if you go back and reread I bet it will be more clear to you. I wouldn't even dream of presenting this via verbal communication only, as to read, allows the viewer time to contemplate the material. One part of the puzzle I haven't divulged is the science. I think that will help tremendously as you will see how this begins to make sense. I swear it would be so much easier if I could just download everything I'm trying to say into your heads, lmao, then you could decide much quicker if you want to believe what I'm saying or not.

Your questions help me to explain better and see where I might be missing pieces I either forgot to cover or basically just don't know. What's also making it difficult for me to present, is I feel I could be missing some parts. So in sharing my hypothesis, maybe others can help by using their knowledge base to fill in any holes. If I'm right on my assumptions, you can say you heard it here first on TOT as I have yet to see anyone break down this concept in the manner I have. I guess this could only mean two things, either I'm dead wrong, , or I'm just one of the few who gets it at the current time.
    Emphasis mine

Oh.MAH.GAH. I so get what you are saying, makes perfect sense to me! I just came across your thread today and your ability to analyze and assimilate diverse, yet similar constructs blows me away. What's more impressive to me is your ability to make leaps of logic based on your findings and articulate them so artfully as to make movies in my mind of what you are doing
    Last edited by idigress, 3rd September 2015 at 08:11. Reason: Emphasis mine

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd September 2015), Divine Feminine (3rd September 2015)