Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Declaration of Independence... Drafting in Progress.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    NOTE: I will be using this thread and my blogspot to establish a point of dialogue with "Cassandra" of the recent "Requested Letter."

theruiner777.blogspot.hk/2015/06/requested-letter.html

The intention is to provide clarification on some of the points she has made, and offer an orderly stand-down, instead of a protracted state of attrition that drags on over many years. I believe it is in everyone's best interests to aim for healing, and a reasonable discussion of the current situation.

My notes on this thread will be concise, as I only have limited time at my disposal. Thanks for reading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear Cassandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write down your point of view. It's interesting to receive a window into your mindset and thinking. While I intensely dislike what you are doing to my world, and therefore my family, I have a certain respect for your tenacity, strategic thinking, and warrior spirit.

Having said this, I do not think it is fair that 7 billion people should suffer at the hands of a few hundred self-elected rulers. So I am afraid that I do not consent to living in the timeline you are building. I do not give permission for you to do this in the world I am making.

The first question is: Why would I need to plug into a computer to link to heaven, when I have a link to infinite love right inside my chest? I cannot feel it all the time, but if I meditate deeply, I know the creator is there with me.

If you listen to the following track, you will maybe get a sense of the energy human beings can link to, any time they desire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGPozMcFkME

There's nothing better than the feeling of connection with the true inner heaven. After the Grid is taken away, I believe that humans will naturally go back to a more organic existence.

I have repeatedly cited the failure of Google Glass as a major turning point in the transhumanist vs humanist conflict. The public and press rejected it, and we will continue to do so, even as more 'enticing' tech is rolled out.

Therefore, I suggest it is in everyone's best interests that you reconsider your plan, and accept the window of healing that is being offered. I hope you contact every nation that is currently aware of our group.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Contact Point

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear Cassandra,

And as the lion feeds on anything it can we do unto you. A few may act or feel differently but the focus remains on the majority not the few lonely villages questioning and dreaming.
    With all due respect to your technology, maybe it is humanity that is the trapped lion. What will happen when the grid is switched off? No one knows. The responses in the comments section on the Ruiners blog showed that many people were not cowed by your threats. Many humans are starting to wake up to their true power.

Lonely village? There are 7 billion of us. I wouldn't take the low view counts on the Ruiners blog as a true barometer of humanity's mindset. Many of us are aware of the corruption in governments. In Asia, Africa and South America, many people are aware of the exo-political situation, and that awareness is increasing. Maybe it is the current leadership that is the true lonely village. You are outnumbered.

Anyway, I am not here to negotiate. I am just denying you permission to continue your agenda in the timeline our group is weaving, and offering you healing from the civilizations sponsoring us, should you choose to take it.

I will be taking legal steps to ratify my decision over the next few days. I am a spark of the eternal creator, and I can contract with the creator as I see fit, with NO intermediaries between myself and the infinite.

More than a few of us are aware of this loophole.

So maybe we can try and work together to bring a happy ending to this prolonged tragedy. Maybe you can discuss this situation with your friends, and come to a new agreement. The offer will be on the table for a period of time.

Faithfully,

Contact Point
    Last edited by Daozen, 26th June 2015 at 13:45.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Note. I do not give permission for anyone to interfere with me energetically or physically. I do not consent to energetic interference on any level. This written contract with infinity shall subsume all others.

If you like videos of Lions, here are two of my favourites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmxg4h_Mio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

I swear under penalty of Perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Contact Point,

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    PM sent with link to some document models.

EDIT: Are you interested in a model of a UCC 8-102 (15) security instrument? If you are, it's a good idea that we go over the UCC in a way that may prevent you from misunderstandings or inappropriate (possibly illegal) applications of these documents.
    Last edited by lcam88, 26th June 2015 at 16:36.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    EDIT: Are you interested in a model of a UCC 8-102 (15) security instrument? If you are, it's a good idea that we go over the UCC in a way that may prevent you from misunderstandings or inappropriate (possibly illegal) applications of these documents.
    I will draft everything and let it stand in infinity first. Then I will file, but only when I have a thorough understanding of the filing process, will I file something. I note that they are not sending us personal courtesy notices, so Im wondering why I should have to do it to them.

For now, it's all about 1) Creating the office of Warden of Earth. 2) Learning basic Lien practices. 3) Writing surrender documents.

This post drops hints about the backstory:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6679-D...#post841928723

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don't know who wrote this, but I agree with it.

"You've damn near voided your agreement with us by inspiring this fiasco so tread carefully."

BY THE GRACE GRANTED UPON ME BY MY REAL FATHER/MOTHER (THE SOURCE) AS THEIR LEGITIMATE SON/DAUGHTER, I INVOKE MY RIGHT TO DECLARE THIS CONTRACT FULLY NULL AND VOID EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

Those in agreement, say, AYE!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    AnonymousJune 25, 2015 at 11:36 AM
    These comments got Cassandra smiling from cheek to cheek.
    Replies

The RuinerJune 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM
    This writer wishes you were right. Truth is she likely looks more like a child who was just told they cannot have the newest video game they desire.

With respect,

Retired Member
    Thanks
    PERFECTIING

Affidavit of Obligation

Commercial Lien. Contact Point vs Cassandra + Co.

(This is a verified plain statement of fact)

1. PREAMBLE/LEGAL MAXIMS

Maxims:

All men and women know that the foundation of law and commerce exists in the telling of the truth, the
    whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    Truth as a valid statement of reality is sovereign in commerce.
    An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.
    An unrebutted affidavit is acted upon as the judgement in commerce.

Guaranteed—All men shall have a remedy by the due course of law. If a remedy does not exist, or if the
    existing remedy has been subverted, then one may create a remedy for themselves and endow it with
    credibility by expressing it in their affidavit.
    (Ignorance of the law might be an excuse, but it is not a valid
    reason for the commission of a crime when the law is easily and readily available to anyone making a
    reasonable effort to study the law.)

Most of us have been hypnotized into believing that the meaningless scribbles of "legislators," "Presidents," etc., constitute "the law." After reading this chapter, one thing should be absolutely clear to you. The law is whatever you give your consent to. This insight frees you from being a "victim" and a "subject," and restores you to your rightful position of power and sovereignty. (Always remember, though, that Territorial Gangsters [TG's] have all sorts of ways to obtain your "consent"! Standing up for your rights always involves risk.)
    Our Founding Fathers believed that it was self-evident that the God of Nature is the sovereign of the universe and everything in it (as well as mankind) and that He had endowed all mankind with "certain unalienable rights" making them self-directing sovereigns, which means that any governments instituted among men derive their just powers (only) from the consent of the governed, who are the source of earthly power and authority. Hence any attempt to exercise any powers NOT conveyed by the People is unjust and unauthorized, and any act done pursuant to such usurpation of power is void.
    They were further convinced that God's temporal law for mankind was expressed in the law of the land. Common law is common-sense law. It is simple, straightforward and self evident, primarily because it is based on God's Laws. It is the foundational law of the union of States.

The Founding Fathers authorized three legal systems in the Constitution, first Common Law, secondly Equity Law, and thirdly Admiralty Law, which is the law of the sea. Gradually Common Law has been displaced by Equity Law until today the Common Law is rarely heard of or understood because it has been covered up and hidden away by the legal profession for very understandable business reasons. Such people are pursuing their own private agenda. In fact the Common Law is generally looked upon as obscene, example: to have a common law marriage is considered to be unclean. Why? The first marriage license in the United States was issued in 1863. The question is not whether some third party should or should not perform the service; it is whether sovereigns must get permission from their servants (the government) before they can be married.
    http://www.mind-trek.com/practicl/comliens.htm#appb

The Helplessness of Judges

The commercial lien, which is authorized both by the common law and by Title 15 of the United States Code (USC), is reportedly the same lien the IRS uses to take Americans' homes and cars. However, some pro se litigants do not depend upon Title 15, but upon the common law of negotiable instruments (a.k.a. Commercial Law).

As such, it's almost impossible to remove a commercial lien without the approval of the individual claimant who filed the lien. Although a commercial lien can be challenged by a common law court or by a 7th Amendment jury trial, it does not require a court process or a court judgment for its establishment, validity, or execution. Therefore, it appears that the courts may not be able to simply extinguish this lien on their own discretion (or on motion from the lien debtors) without the voluntary approval of the person who filed the lien.

Traditionally, these liens can only be removed by the voluntary decision of the person who filed the lien, by the decision of a constitutional common-law jury trial, or by waiting 99 or 100 years. Since the common law has been smothered in the U.S.A., all judges are essentially powerless to overcome the liens.

All corporate government is based upon Commercial Affidavits, Commercial Contracts, Commercial
    Liens and Commercial Distresses, hence, governments cannot exercise the power to expunge commercial
    processes.

The Legitimate Political Power of a corporate entity is absolutely dependent upon its possession of
    Commercial Bonds against Public Hazard, because no Bond means no responsibility, means no power of
    Official signature, means no real corporate political power, means no privilege to operate statutes as the
    corporate vehicle.

The Corporate Legal Power is secondary to Commercial Guarantors. Case law is not a responsible
    substitute for a Bond.

Municipal corporations which include cities, counties, states and national governments have no commercial
    reality without bonding of the entity, its vehicle (statutes), and its effects (the execution of its rulings).

In commerce, it is a felony for the Officer of a Political/Public Office to not receive and report a Claim to
    its Bonding Company, and it is a felony for the agent of a Bonding Company to not pay the Claim.

If a Bonding Company does not get a malfeasant public official prosecuted for criminal malpractice within
    sixty (60) days then it must pay the full face value of a defaulted Lien process (at 90 days)

Except for a Jury, it is also a fatal offense for any person, even a Judge, to impair or to expunge, without a
    Counter-Affidavit, any Affidavit or any commercial process based upon an Affidavit.

Judicial non-jury commercial judgments and orders originate from a limited liability entity called a
    municipal corporation, hence must be reinforced by a Commercial Affidavit and a Commercial Liability
    Bond.

A foreclosure by a summary judgment (non-jury) without a commercial bond is a violation of commercial
    law.

Governments cannot make unbonded rulings or statutes which control commerce, free enterprise citizens,
    or sole proprietorships without suspending commerce by a general declaration of martial law.

It is tax fraud to use Courts to settle a dispute/controversy which could be settled peacefully outside of or
    without the Court.

An official (officer of the court, policeman, etc.) must demonstrate that he/she is individually bonded in
    order to use a summary process.

An official who impairs, debauches, voids or abridges an obligation of contract or the effect of a
    commercial lien without proper cause, becomes a lien debtor and his/her property becomes forfeited as the
    pledge to secure the lien. Pound breach (breach of impoundment) and rescue is a felony.

It is against the law for a Judge to summarily remove, dismiss, dissolve or diminish a Commercial Lien.

Only the Lien Claimant or a Jury can dissolve a commercial lien.

Notice to agent is notice to principal; notice to principal is notice to agent.

PUBLIC HAZARD BONDING OF CORPORATE AGENTS All officials are required by federal, state,
    and municipal law to provide the name, address and telephone number of their public hazard and
    malpractice bonding company and the policy number of the bond and, if required, a copy of the policy
    describing the bonding coverage of their specific job performance. Failure to provide this information
    constitutes corporate and limited liability insurance fraud (15 USC) and is prim-a-facie evidence and
    grounds to impose a lien upon the official personally to secure their public oath and service of office.

Parties:
    Contact Point/Lien Claimant
    c/o Notary Acceptor

Oher PARTIES/Lien Debtor:
    Cassandra and related parties: The "Cabal.", "Illuminati" "Bilderberg Group." and any corporate, banking and political entity associated with the debt control system on Earth and beyond. (Hereafter Cassandra and co. )

Allegations:

Allegations arise from the conduct of Cassandra + co acting as owner of Earth 27/6/2015. The
    allegations that follow are recorded in “AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH” filed 27/6/2015 at the One Truth Forum and AgarthanAlliance.blogspot.com. NOTE: The ONE TRUTH Forum is only hosting this Lien. I take full responsibility for all legal matters resulting from this thread.

Allegations:

Exhibit A

Through various communications, Cassandra and co have revealed themselves to be:

Indifferent to human suffering:

We do not hate you we are indifferent.
    Unaware of human efforts to clean the biosphere:

Left to your own devices you act as if you wish to destroy this world for your own comfort and convenience.
    Entitled:

The happiest you ever appear is in a state of ignorant bliss so why shouldn't we continue.
    Ignorant of true human history:

You had your chances and your perfect world when that wasn't enough we were created to lead you.
    Predatory:

And as the lion feeds on anything it can we do unto you.
    Ignorant of multiple human efforts to correct the Cabal's legal abuses:

Not once giving us any indication you wish things to be any different.
    Presumptious:

You can not be allowed to destroy the planet like your creators designed you to.
    Insulting, arrogant:

So we will give you the escape you so desperately want we warn you ourselves and you swallow it like greedy little piglets expecting us to deliver you from your own evil and call it entertaining.
    Ignorant, Unfeeling, Conceited:

You have given us no reason to feel any differently than we always have about you and that is why we are building this world for you.
    Manipulative:

You will become cybernetic while we allow it after which time you will be fully inserted into a brand new world.
    Conniving:

"The Kingdom of Heaven" the bulk of you have been worshiping while we waited for our chance to take over you.
    Deluded:

You want a savior and we will save you from yourselves.
    Contemptuous:

We will enjoy the fruits of our labor while you sleep and dream as we create our own world for ourselves in which you are not suitable to exist.
    Controlling:

You are breathing dead and your time is ours.
    Self-congratulatory:

Billions of you and only a few are even reading this and that would still be true even if this was your nightly news station. A capable race would see beyond the swamp to find the fresh water.
    Tedious:

My very letter to this man called The Ruiner will be a representation of the fact that you all cannot see truth when it is in front of you and you will always choose the more comfortable free ride provided by leaders who are willing to be responsible for you. Leaders with the strength of will to create the world.
    Insulting:

Children is what you are the children of animals. And we will have our utopia without your presence doing anything but powering our new creations. What a hundred readers or more and you think you're all ready to be saved.
    Ignorant of overriding legal agreements/Threatening:

To address you the runaways. We hope you enjoy your freedom and wish you luck knowing you need it. You've damn near voided your agreement with us by inspiring this fiasco so tread carefully.
    Tedious:

The writer of this blog has tried to argue on behalf of a few thousand humans who are aware of us what we do and how the world really works as if this is some sort of defense of humanity as a whole. These few have always existed and are laughed and ignored because of their own inability to digest the knowledge they have.
    They sit at computers and attend conferences that feed the money cycles as if they are outsmarting the system. This is no threat any damage these types could have ever done would have been done long before today.
    Provocative:

Go ahead and prove us wrong.

And therefore unfit to claim ownership of Earth, humanity, and related civilizations.

Alternate leaders:

Much more capable financial, media and agricultural agencies have appeared over the last 20 years: Kickstarter, Pozible, Social Media, Natural Nutrition, Liposomal Vitamin C, Detoxadine...

Exhibit B:

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...w-dfc16d1aa50b

Creating a New Legal Office

I hereby create the Legal Office: Warden of Earth. I hereby claim it for myself, working alongside the creator. I claim equal standing to all men and women on Earth, and hereby invite them to create their own legal office, so we may all be on equal ground alongside our true infinite creator. They may also use the name Warden of Earth if they desire. I claim no superiority to any human. I wish the human race to discover it's own sovereignty.

An Alternate, Superior Set of Laws...

We hereby copy Winston Shrout's set of laws. We agree with the general spirit of these laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter...rit_of_the_law

A. AM 4 any action against me must be fully described in writing, issued by a court of
    law, signed by a judge, and sworn on oath
    B. AM 5 no person to be forced to say or do anything that could be used against him later
    C. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    D. AM 13 no law-abiding person shall be forced to act against his will
    E. AM 9 all rights belong to the people; some are stated, some are not
    F. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people governed
    G. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    H. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    I. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    J. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    K. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyone of anything without fair trial
    L. 101 no state shall set anyone above the common man.
    M. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    N. 101 no state shall declare war on a person (resort to force) in violation of
    Constitution
    O. 101 no state shall allow any person or group to make a law, judge on it, and punish
    under it
    P. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    Q. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    R. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    S. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    T. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    U. 613 all law makers court officials and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    2. “He demanded to see papers he thought I might have in my possession.”
    A. AM 4 I am safe from any unwarranted searches/seizures
    B. AM 4 any action against me must be fully described in writing, issued by a court of
    C. AM 5 no person to be forced to say or do anything that could be used against him later
    D. AM 5 no person to be deprived of anything without due process
    E. AM 6 I may require as much in writing as is required of me
    F. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    G. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    H. AM 13 no law-abiding person shall be forced to act against his will
    G. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    H. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    I. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    J. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    K. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    L. 101 no state shall declare war on a person (resort to force) violation of Constitution
    M. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    N. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    O. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    P. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    Q. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution.
    3. “He had not introduced himself or showed me any identification as proof of his corporate status,
    such as a police officer.”
    A Security (15-USC)
    A USSEC Tracer Flag
    Not a point of Law
    B. AM 4 any action against me must be fully described in writing, issued by a court of
    C. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    D. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    E. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    F. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    G. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    H. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    4. “He threatened to put me in jail.”
    C. AM 5 no person to be deprived of anything without due process
    D. AM 6 in actions involving threat of jail accused to have public trial
    E. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    F. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    G. AM 13 no law-abiding person shall be forced to act against his will
    H. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    I. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    J. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US constitution (treason)
    K. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    L. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyone of anything without fair trial
    Constitution
    O. 101 no state shall allow any person or group to make a law, judge on it, and punish
    under it
    P. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    Q. 331 only courts can decide punishment and rewards with regards to law
    R. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    S. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    T. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    U. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    V. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    Constitution
    5. “He appeared to be carrying a firearm, and I presumed it was loaded (both of which he confirmed
    later), and since he was becoming very angry I supplied him with the papers he demanded under
    fear and threat of duress and or personal injury.”
    C. AM 5 no person to be forced to say or do anything that could be used against him later
    D. AM 5 no person to be deprived of anything without due process
    E. AM 6 I may require as much in writing as is required of me
    I. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    J. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    K. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    L. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    M. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyone of anything without fair trial
    N. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    O. 101 no state shall declare war on a person (resort to force)in violation of Constitution
    P. 101 no state shall allow any person or group to make a law, judge on it, and punish
    under it
    Q. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    R. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    S. no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    T. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    U. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    V. 613 all law makers court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    6. “He periodically accused me of breaking some laws.”
    A. AM 4 any action against me must be fully described in writing, issued by a court of
    B. AM 5 no person to be deprived of anything without due process
    C. AM 6 in actions involving threat of jail accused to have public trial
    D. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    E. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    F. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    G. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    H. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    I. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    J. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    K. 101 no state shall declare war on a person (resort to force) in violation of
    Constitution
    L. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    M. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    N. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    O. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    7. “Without explaining the conditions of the contract and without making any attempt at a full
    disclosure, he wanted me to put my signature on a presentment”
    B. AM 5 no person to be forced to say or do anything that could be used against him later
    D. AM 6 I may require as much in writing as is required of me
    E. AM 6 in actions involving threat of jail accused to have public trial
    I. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    J. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    K. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    L. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    M. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyone of anything without fair trail
    N. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyone
    O. 101 no state to pass any law impairing the obligations of contract
    P. 101 no state shall allow any person or group to make a law, judge on it, and punish
    under it
    Q. 111 only Congress has power to make law
    R. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    S. 331 only courts can decide punishment and regards with regards to law
    T. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    U. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    V. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    W. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    A Security (15 USC)
    A USSEC Tracer Flag
    Not a point of Law
    X. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    8. “At that time John Smith wrote something on the presentment, and then he handed me a green
    copy that he had torn out of the coupon book. …It appeared to me that John Smith had written
    some words on the presentment on the signature line. The words that he wrote on the signature
    line were ‘Refused to SiGN’ followed by the words, ‘Served 8/3/2000 1823’ “.
    C. AM 5 no person to be forced to say or do anything that could be used against him later.
    D. AM 5 no person to be deprived o anything without due process
    E. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    F. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    G. AM 13 no law-abiding person shall be forced to act against his will
    H. AM 14 all persons born or naturalized are US citizens and protected by US Constitution
    I. AM 14 all persons equally protected and restricted by law
    J. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    K. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    L. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyone of anything without fair trial
    Constitution
    O. 101 no state to pass any law impairing the obligations of contract
    under it
    Q. 111 only Congress has power to make law
    R. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    S. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    T. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    U. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    V. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    W. all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the US
    Constitution
    9. “John Smith assured me that I must pay money to the court(?) for the ‘charges’ on the green paper
    that he signed. That I could be held liable for a contract that I had not been a party to confused
    me. It appears that John Smith is under the false presumption that since he signed ‘Refused to
    SiGN’ on the contract that Winston Shrout became the liable party.”
    D. AM 9 all rights belong to the people some are stated some are not
    E. AM 10 all government power comes from the consent of the people
    F. AM 13 no law-abiding person shall be forced to act against his will
    H. AM 14 no person to hold office if he rebels against or violates US Constitution (treason)
    I. AM 14 no state shall make or enforce any law limiting rights of US Constitution
    J. AM 14 no state shall deprive anyhone of anything without fair trial
    K. 101 no state shall work against US Constitution with anyhone
    L. 101 no state to pass any law impairing the obligations of contract
    M. 101 no state shall allow any person or group to make a law, judge on it, and punish
    under it
    N. 111 only Congress has power to make law
    O. 193 no person or group can make a law, judge on it, and punish under it
    P. 331 only courts can decide punishment and rewards with regards to law
    Q. 331 no controlling agency shall harass a US citizen (mixed war/treason)
    A Security (15 USC)
    A USSEC Tracer Flag
    Not a point of Law
    R. 431 no controlling agency shall be formed in violation of US Constitution
    S. 441 the US to protect every citizen against personal attack or attack on rights
    T. 612 “This Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.”
    U. 613 all law makers, court officials, and enforcement officers are bound by oath to the
    US Constitution
    Surety: There are one-hundred seventy-four (174) listed Constitution and Bill of Rights violations valued
    at $10,000 per violation times two (2) Lien Debtors for a total value of this bill of three-million fourhundred
    eighty thousand dollars ($3,480,000.00) in Functional Currency of the United States. The
    surety/property utilized to guarantee the payment of this commercial lien is the operational/commercial
    bonds of each of the Lien Debtors. If the bond(s) of the Lien Debtors is/are insufficient for coverage
    the payment(s) the assets of the Lien Debtor(s) will be utilized as follows: all the real and moveable
    property and bank and savings accounts and of the Lien Debtors except wedding rings, keepsakes,
    family photographs, diaries, journals, etc., and the property normally exempted in the lien process
    (includes survival provisions).

I, Contact Point, certify on my own full commercial liability that I have read the above affidavit and do
    know the contents to be true, correct and complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and
    nothing but the truth, and do believe that the above described acts have been committed contrary to
    law.

Contact Point. 27th June, 2015.

PENDING? I invite all observing civilizations to ratify this lien immediately. Thank you.

NOTARY
    On this date, _____________________________, a man who identified himself as Contact Point
    appeared before me, a Notary, and attested to the truth of this affidavit with his signature.
    Last edited by Daozen, 29th June 2015 at 09:34.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is an excellent introduction to commercial liens:

http://www.mind-trek.com/practicl/comliens.htm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    • As a filing under UCC is not only a tacit recognition of the present Western-Roman legal system as well as a conveyance of rights to the associated American Bar Associations and their members to address the matter, any claim that a UCC filing can be used to deduce a superior position is both absurd and lunacy; and

• Because the liability for any UCC filing initially rests with the party making the claim, if the party filing fails to perfect the claim by the methods stated, then the party making the claim and their estate are liable for the amount of the claim; and

• In recent years, there has been several waves of false gurus and disinfo agents promoting UCC remedy either deliberately or stupidly resulting in large claims being lodged through UCC filings, which have then been assigned to court cases and securitized by gaining long convictions against the people who filed such paperwork.

A brief safety check before you “jump off the cliff” using promised remedy;

http://blog.ucadia.com/2013/02/a-bri...u-jump-of.html

Trusts- what are they?how do they work? and other answers

http://blog.ucadia.com/2013/03/trust...they-work.html
    Lots of interesting comments and insights here:

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/...bject-to-acts/

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From the above site:

Hi
    I would just like to let everyone know that i have WON a claim against HSBC bank for £150.
    The bank put a stop on my debit card as they thought a fraudulent transaction was being carried out.
    I told them that i was making a lawful transaction and they had stopped me from carrying out an act of commerce and that in order to get my card re-activated, the bank had asked me to enter into a contract with them to un-block the card.
    I informed them that i would invoice them accordingly for my time and any letters and phone calls as they arose. Eventually I invoiced the bank £285
    after the bank initially claimed that they did not owe me anything, they eventually offered me £50 as good will , so i wrote back and said i would accept it as part payment of the bill.
    Eventually, the bank paid me a further £100 and I accepted it as full and final settlement.
    So the moral of the story is – if your bank blocks a lawfull transaction bill them when they ask you to go to the bank and unblock your card. It’s their offer to you to do business with them.

Swansea UK