Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of Independence... Drafting in Progress.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    OK, I can try and write it in layman's legalese, and maybe other people can help correct it. Feel free to copy paste it and write it properly.

I guess we are focused on

1) The actual letter.
    2) The process of delivering the letter.

Dear Titus Abrasax/The BIS/The Fed (We'll decide later)

I believe your claim to own Earth's financial system to be fraudulent. I can find no evidence that you are legally fit to own this planet, or the people that live on it. I find that your claim is based on implied consent, and hereditary ownership.

I hereby state that your claim is void, and I give you (ten days) to prove that you are the rightful owner of Earth. If you do not do this, by the legal process of Tacit Procuration, your silence will prove that you have no claim, and ownership of the Earth will revert to (XXXXXX) acting in the 'stead of the good people of Earth.

As you have provided no office of contact, I am forwarding the letter to the following institutions, and initiating a public process on the following blogspot.

I have also initiated a poll, and a Facebook group, asking the people to voice their consent. If they vote overwhelmingly in your favour, I am prepared to drop the case to void you claim.

I hope that this letter finds you in good health,

Faithfully,

Contact Point

I wrote that in pidgin legalese, I know...
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 17:53.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    When I read sentences like that, it makes me think that there is definitely a 'magic'/intention aspect to law.

So, to get down to it... what is the major legal front entity to the (possibly) off world harvesting mechanism, or just the main financial mechanism on Earth? The BIS? The Fed? An obscure office in London? Any ideas...?
    1. It is a social issue, not a space issue.
    2. An earthy issue better be addressed to the body that dominates the world issues scene, UN or US, maybe? Maybe the queen, even thought the US is no longer commonwealth. Hmmm I don't know.

But certainly not an agency that licenses some already-god-given-right. Their mandates are very specific.

How did the human rights court in the Hague get legitimacy? It was likely a treaty with the UN right?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OK, well it would have to be delivered to 10 different agencies. I am just using Titus as a "metonym' for all of the above. It might not be a space issue (no one knows) but it is a planetary issue. So here's the revised letter:

The BIS/The Fed (We'll decide later)

I believe your claim to own Earth's financial system to be fraudulent. I can find no evidence that you are legally fit to own this planet, or the people that live on it. I find that your claim to authority and ownership is based on implied consent, tacit acquiescence, and hereditary ownership.

I hereby state that your claim is void, and I give you (ten days) to prove that you are the rightful owner of Earth. If you do not do this, by the legal process of Tacit Procuration, your silence will prove that you have no claim, and ownership of the Earth will revert to (XXXXXX) acting in the 'stead of the good people of Earth.

As you have provided no office of contact, I am forwarding the letter to the following institutions, and initiating a public process on the following blogspot.

I have also initiated a poll, and a Facebook group, asking the people to voice their consent. If they vote overwhelmingly in your favour, I am prepared to drop the case to void your claim.

I hope that this letter finds you in good health,

Faithfully,

Contact Point
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 19:48.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On a philosophical level, Titus represents the corrupt, entitled planetary elite.

I would be more inclined to go after the banking system than the governing systems. So the BIS, Fed and others are high on my list.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How about an embassy? After all is the British embassy not responsible for all foreign relations on behalf of Great Britain? And once you declare your human self a sovereign are you not also entitled to be recognized as foreign to Britain?

I live in ___ _____ _____ and often times I see a Land Rover driving up the street with a sticker of the british flag to the one side of the rear license plate. I've often wondered by a vehicle might "fly the british flag" here on the streets. I think my answer above has something do with it.

I don't suggest joking about any action in this regard; don't get confused with a state target! Else I be very worried about your well being. Also, there is no need to be public about it, right? Do you require recognition from someone who doesn't know?
    Last edited by lcam88, 22nd June 2015 at 18:40. Reason: anonymization

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think figuring out who to send it to comes later. I'm more concerned about tidying up my laymans legalese.

don't get confused with a state target! Else I be very worried about your well being.
    I have been on their radar in the behind the scenes game for 6 years or more. I don't mind what mood this letter is written in, but an air of politeness is better than being angry and confrontational. That is much more dangerous.

I will probably do it non-publicly, but I'm not sure. Again, this can be decided after the letter is worded.

I like the idea of parallel campaigns. A more serious one under the radar, and a more public one focusing (maybe) on Titus Abrasax as a symbol for the planetary elite. If you thought that was frivolous, I completely understand your point of view. So I would have the two campaigns separate. One could shadow the other. As you are not a public co-signer, you don't need to worry too much about how it looks in public. This is a multi-pronged approach. Anyway... that is a small point. The main thing is to get it drafted.

It can be more dangerous to do things like this in secret.

1) Write the letter.
    2) Decide on the targets.
    3) Decide on the public tone.
    4) Decide who will sign.
    5) Decide on the process (notice of default etc.)
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 18:49.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also like to make a template that other people could use if they wanted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The name "Titus Abrasax" didn't ring a bell, but that doesn't mean that group is not a good representative of the forces that be. I do know that the Elite obviously prefer discretion to publicity. If you want to move them in a meaningful way at all that is at least something to consider.

At the risk of referring to something I know absolutely nothing about, consider:

If your move is the placement of humanity in all things beyond earth, then perhaps the best thing is to move for a recognition to empower mankind, not for the purpose of tilting the status-quo against the elite, but so that humanity can further support them as we move into a realm of uncertainty. That strategy, almost biblical (to embrace your enemy) might be an interesting approach, and it certainly demonstrates pragmatism. This would require an inclination that their corruption is incidental rather than intentional.

On the other hand, if your realm is that if the Magic Nation (imagination has power indeed), maybe they are just too irrelevant to bother wasting ink and paper. Maybe your efforts are better spent not appealing to an existing authority of some kind, but establishing your own.

Of the two, I cannot say really, which is the better position as I am actually too uninformed of "Titus Abrasax".

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Titus is a fictional character in Jupiter Ascending. It may work for the public campaign. Most royal claims are more or less fiction.

I realized I don't need to "target" anyone, as that is too confrontational. I am merely affirming a truth/affidavit in front of a notary, and asking "them" to rebut it if they have any evidence to do so. If it stands unrebutted, the judgement passes. I think I can send it to 5 institutions, and follow standard courtesy notice/notice of default procedures.

If your move is the placement of humanity in all things beyond earth, then perhaps the best thing is to move for a recognition to empower mankind, not for the purpose of tilting the status-quo against the elite, but so that humanity can further support them as we move into a realm of uncertainty. That strategy, almost biblical (to embrace your enemy) might be an interesting approach, and it certainly demonstrates pragmatism. This would require an inclination that their corruption is incidental rather than intentional.
    Things have gone too far for that, but I am happy to help them stand down peacefully.

On the other hand, if your realm is that if the Magic Nation (imagination has power indeed), maybe they are just too irrelevant to bother wasting ink and paper. Maybe your efforts are better spent not appealing to an existing authority of some kind, but establishing your own.
    This is better. I am also thinking in terms of putting a lien on the Earth, or several large institutions. Heather was very clever, but my docs will be written in a more straight-forward manner.

"If they can't contest the lien, it stands" That is what they said to us... now let us do that to them...

I also want a phased approach:

1) Draft it here.
    2) Start a thread inviting them to contact me if they can rebut the affirmation.
    3) Email five institutions.
    4) Start a poll ratifying the whole procedure. (1-4) are free
    5) Get it notarized/stamped.
    6) Send a few official letters.
    7) Start a public campaign, probably focused on Titus as the symbol for the elite. (7 is optional, but the press would love it. It would in no way detract from the legitimacy of the docs, and would make the whole thing less confrontational. If that made you uncomfortable, just ignore it)

The key is getting the wording on the original doc better.
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 19:47.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Do you have a link for information about this? It looks interesting.

I'll have to dig this info back up.
    I think it was linked to the papul bulls…

Me neither. So why don't we start drafting them? It's our right to contract with infinity as we see fit.
    I agree, and indeed I see this thread as a way of moving forward with this idea. :thumb:

JJ

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another option is to write a Novation resetting their claim, and establishing that their authority has to be opt in, instead of opt out. I will write a form for people to sign, stating that they put themselves under the authority of these institutions. Consent has to written, explicit, countersigned. NOT implied, verbal, tacitly acquired. Then we have a completely fair system.

This puts everyone on equal ground. I am starting from the realm of the mind/Magic Nation, but I do want this to be a 100 per cent legitimate legal process. I want to interact with these institutions, but on my terms. I will file documents. Where, I don't know yet. I have not decided if I recognize any of their institutions. The more I think about the whole thing, the more it seems to be a smoke and mirrors anyway.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Papal bulls! I missed that. Can we list the major ones here?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You will have to introduce me to Heather. I'm curious to know who this vivacious and wonderful person is

Quote Originally posted by Contact Point
    Things have gone too far for that, but I am happy to help them stand down peacefully.
    That is a jewel!

For the sake of the bank, do one at a time. Notaries and mailings get expensive, fast!. 3 mailings, all requiring this crap for each perfected claim adds up.

Also, while it would be dishonorable for me to suggest a swindle, consider that hypothetically you can always nominate someone to represent the interests of your mailing.

I suggest someone who accepts the task of wearing the citizen ( at least for these proceedings and in the very sense of the word I gave on page 2) who an acclaim to be an agent or representative of their master before the "divine". Someone who is well spoken enough that the linguistics do not become a point of contention and who may pursue more normal avenues of reasoning to better mimic the artificial entity that is the state. You can then cut down on the cost and requirements of such perfect documentation in that highest of standard mailings and notarizations by having the state respond honorably in kind rather than by non-response and dishonorably.

EDIT: This strategy is very very similar to what state courts do with the attorney game. You can hire an attorney for your court representations but that attorney has an obligation to uphold the interests of court and the "public policy" before he considers the interests of the client, you. Public policy being an adverb-verb fiction that has a specific (however vague) definition ratified and accepted by the "club".

Is that a strategy you consider worth pursuing?
    Last edited by lcam88, 22nd June 2015 at 20:05.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will just start by doing it electronically. Most of these guys have Twitter + an email address, right? Why waste money on stamps? Mailings are phase 6. Phase 1-4 are all electronic.

I may just represent myself. Not sure yet.

It all comes down to the wording now.

This would require an inclination that their corruption is incidental rather than intentional.
    You right that this is a generational problem. I bear them no ill will, and they are trapped by their own system. Everyone wants out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (22nd June 2015)