Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of Independence... Drafting in Progress.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Note: Tacit Procuration of Surrender. Is it possible?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Preamble:

Universal Law 1.0

This thread is now the main internet dialogue point between myself and the universe. As many governmental laws are fraudulent, I do not recognize them, and therefore will not be submitting any 'documents' concerning my sovereignty to fraudulent organisations. Governments, their attendant military organisations, and the clandestine groups controlling them, are hereby null and void. I claim full dominion over my timeline.

If any government or military organisation wishes to contest this, let them contest it here, in writing, publicly, within 96 hours. If they do not contest Universal Law 1.0 within 96 hours, under the rules of tacit procuration, it becomes my universal law in my sovereign timeline. As every human is the highest authority, alongside our living creator, in their own personal timeline, all the above shadowy agencies are rendered null and void.

Signed,

Contact Point

02:58 pm 5th May, 2015. Taipei.

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/...bject-to-acts/

NEW LAW (drafting in progress)

Universal Law 1.2

I claim dominion over my timeline, and the Earth/Universe I live in. There is no higher law than a human, living on Gaia/Earth, co-creating his reality alongside the infinite creator.

This immutable law is made with reference to the following facts:

1. The current planetary elite (hereafter the Cabal) are occupying their positions with unlawful military force.

2. Credible alternatives to the current system have been offered:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1

3. The Cabal/occupying governments are composed of a large number of individuals accused and convicted of crimes such as pedophilia, child abuse, and financial fraud:

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/new...1229-0009.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2010912.html
    http://rt.com/uk/238825-thatcher-ignored-mp-pedophile/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholi...al_abuse_cases

4. Occupying governments are attempting to erode the national sovereignty of the UK, Taiwan, and many other nations in closed door dealings that often violate the written constitution of their respective countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

With reference to the above-mentioned facts, I hereby declare my Universal law that all governments are fraudulent, and know that they are rendered militarily, technologically powerless. I demand they rebut these accusations, or surrender unconditionally within 96 hours. If they do not rebut these accusations publicly, on this thread, I will consider their silence an admission of guilt, and therefore unconditional surrender.

I petition the aid of the highest universal forces to aid me in this, including The Agartha Network, the Angels and Saints, the many constellations and Source itself.

I will not file this law with any fraudulent, defunct institutions. I will not send courtesy notices, or use my given name, as occupying governments are proven to be of mistrustful and violent character, and an unctuous nature.

(This law is subject to redrafting and clarification)

With thanks,

Contact Point, a Sovereign on Earth.

6th May 4:40pm, Taipei,

Amended

6th May, 4:45pm Taipei,
    6th May, 5:39pm Taipei,
    Last edited by Daozen, 6th May 2015 at 09:39.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th May 2015), Ciauzar (6th May 2015), lcam88 (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hereby withdraw all my energy, loosh and consent from the banking, military and political system.

Signed, Contact Point, a Sovereign being on Earth.

7th May, 07:46pm, Taipei.

Note: When I use language like Dominion or Sovereign, I am not intending to put myself above anyone, except fraudulent governments and their attendant institutions.

Every single human and organism on Earth has the option to gain dominion and sovereignty over their personal timeline. This is about taking control of my life and destiny, and dismantling the fraudulent legal architecture that has grown up around us. Every single human being is the highest authority, alongside the Creator, in their personal life and timeline, whether they acknowledge that or not. I will no longer be pushed around and manipulated by shadowy groups. They've got their timeline, I've got mine.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Note: I'll be writing some contracts and personal timeline laws at home, they carry equal weight to my posts here. As occupying governments are fraudulent and illegitimate, I am under no obligation to post anything publicly here. If they wish to obtain a copy of anything I've written, they can PM me or request it publicly here. Thanks...

Contact Point,

Taipei...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Response to the Ruiner:

I was sleeping this afternoon, I felt I went straight into the upper Etheric realm instead of getting caught in the trap layers. Went right into Game of Thrones territory...

I think the grid has been slowly dissolving of its own accord over the last few years and months, anyway.

I guess it will get easier to astral project as the grid dissolves. It's getting easier to drift into the right hemisphere every day.

I don't like it when people ask time-frame questions, but are the Draco set to leave this summer? My understanding is that they were supposed to leave years ago, but it has been delayed... The first date my teacher gave me was Aug 2010. He said in Dec 2009 that "They" would leave in "eight months". He did not specify who "They" were, but I could tell it would be a momentous event.

I think a lot of this game is about ignoring them, weaving our own future, and letting love dissolve the illusory bindings.

We don't have to accept any planetary "King" or "Owner". We never gave our explicit consent. It was tricked out of us by stealth and implication. I don't see any counter-signed proof of ownership delivered to me in physicality. I never agreed to be owned. Neither did my family. I hereby *foreclose* upon and dissolve the office of King, and claim my own timeline and future. I do NOT consent to being controlled by self-appointed "owners of Earth" or any interplanetary USI sufferers.

Unless I receive a counter-signed proof of ownership of Earth, emailed to me, or posted on this blog, within 24 hours (0148am Sunday 7th June), their ownership is voided. I will consider no response to this post as tacit consent to my intention.

(NOTE: Yes readers, my writing looks odd, but there is a >big< legal aspect to this. We are the plantation workers who made a cross on a contract we couldn't read. I was trained in this in Indonesia)

I ask all the star nations and supporting civilizations to observe this intention.

Arise, Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukuQPUKfyU

Thanks,

Contact Point

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (6th June 2015), sandy (6th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Love it Contact Point >>>>>>>>>>authority is all in the mind, detach from it and stop playing anyone's game, who deems they have authority over You!! It is You who decides whether to acquiesce or not and the more one is aware they make this choice the sooner one's decisions become about personal power and integrity IMHO.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (6th June 2015), modwiz (6th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Sandy. I was rushed when I wrote those posts. I'll get a better draft up sometime...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th June 2015), sandy (9th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I like your intentions with the creation of such a declaration. I may be going off topic but I'd like to address 2 issues that come to mind upon reading.

1. Citizen is (amongst other things) a title of nobility. I venture that it carries with it a pledge to servitude and fiduciary obligation; moreover this title is special when compared with other titles like Sargent, Prime Minister or Pastor in that it lends absolutely no privilege or power to further serve the implied allegiance otherwise associated with most other titles. For me, rather than an affirmation to being a citizen, I would rather affirm nationalism if social affirmation was indeed something important to me.

2. Some years back, a distinction between human-being and person was made to me. The prior being a natural god-created being where the latter is more akin to a record identified by name and number in some governmental arquive, a persona of sorts people wear as though it where a part of them. It is fitting, while we are making such a distinction, that in the United States at least, the definition of "person" is likened to a corporation and as such an "insular possession" of the federal organization. A birth certificate and Social Security applications are records that link the human-being to the person entity in each case and ironically it is the parents of newborns who surrender sovereignty of the newborn human-being so to accept benefits offered by the state. One such benefit is the aforementioned title of nobility.

With that understanding, I have a private contract that has been notarized, witnessed by at least 2 other sovereigns, and signed by me and the government created persona, declaring terms between my human self and the government created person wherein, amongst other things, the person has willingly surrendered all value held by or for the trust of the person over to the responsibility of the true sovereign and unalienable human-being, the actual surety and backing of the person. I also declare a new name by which the real human-being may be separately identified from the other. The importance of this contract being private is obviously evident, I presume. Its validity in law is actually backed by a constitutional right: The unlimited right to contract.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some subtle and interesting points there. I agree it needs refining.

The importance of this contract being private is obviously evident, I presume. Its validity in law is actually backed by a constitutional right: The unlimited right to contract.
    I never thought of that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    If you are interested in the above contract, there is a small detail I omitted from the above that would call into contention the validity of a document stating only terms I divulged above. A contract requires an _exchange_ of consideration between two parties (amongst other things like a date and signatures), a paper merely declaring the surrender of assets (or liabilities) that contains no mention of some type of retribution to the transaction would be found to be invalid by any court. Many documents contain vague phrases like "due consideration" or symbolic monetary exchanges of $1.00 to fulfill that legal requirement.

I'm not a lawyer, but IMO everyone should know how to read and evaluate a contract when one is offered to them for signing. And under such circumstances, it is perfectly ok to modify or add terms with a blue or black pen if you should feel the need to; such a modification constitutes a counter-offer to the offeree. Whether your modified version is then accepted in place of the original is a separate offer/acceptance.

And lastly, signed documents are actually memorializations of contracts. It is perfectly ok to contract verbally by a meeting of the minds (agreement); the memorialization creates a record that can then be verified in case of later disagreements. As an individual human-being, verbal contracts I make have as much weight to me as those with memorializations, perhaps more in a way, because verbal contracts are made with other human-beings and not a corporation or persona of some kind.

In general, declarations are actually more similar to affidavits or statements of fact made by one or more individuals. If you think it's useful, I can put up a model of the above contract; if memory serves its purpose is related to the creation of a relationship between an individual sovereign (a surety), and the beneficiary (the person) who also happens to be an agent for the trustee (the government that extends benefits to the beneficiary in the form of a Social Security card and citizenship etc). Perhaps it would be useful because then the Declaration you are making can be signed by an actual sovereign individual rather than mere citizens.

Please pardon me for the off-topic. I'll say no more unless you see the topic worth discussing more.
    Last edited by lcam88, 12th June 2015 at 14:40.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    If you are interested in the above contract, there is a small detail I omitted from the above that would call into contention the validity of a document stating only terms I divulged above. A contract requires an _exchange_ of consideration between two parties (amongst other things like a date and signatures), a paper merely declaring the surrender of assets (or liabilities) that contains no mention of some type of retribution to the transaction would be found to be invalid by any court. Many documents contain vague phrases like "due consideration" or symbolic monetary exchanges of $1.00 to fulfill that legal requirement.

I'm not a lawyer, but IMO everyone should know how to read and evaluate a contract when one is offered to them for signing. And under such circumstances, it is perfectly ok to modify or add terms with a blue or black pen if you should feel the need to; such a modification constitutes a counter-offer to the offeree. Whether your modified version is then accepted in place of the original is a separate offer/acceptance.

And lastly, signed documents are actually memorializations of contracts. It is perfectly ok to contract verbally by a meeting of the minds (agreement); the memorialization creates a record that can then be verified in case of later disagreements. As an individual human-being, verbal contracts I make have as much weight to me as those with memorializations, perhaps more in a way, because verbal contracts are made with other human-beings and not a corporation or persona of some kind.

In general, declarations are actually more similar to affidavits or statements of fact made by one or more individuals. If you think it's useful, I can put up a model of the above contract; if memory serves its purpose is related to the creation of a relationship between an individual sovereign (a surety), and the beneficiary (the person) who also happens to be an agent for the trustee (the government that extends benefits to the beneficiary in the form of a Social Security card and citizenship etc). Perhaps it would be useful because then the Declaration you are making can be signed by an actual sovereign individual rather than mere citizens.

Please pardon me for the off-topic. I'll say no more unless you see the topic worth discussing more.
    Thanks. I have that saved and will put in in my long term draw. There's nothing off-topic, this needs to get done.

Cheers.

The Flaming Lips - Life On Mars

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Planetary Liens - Putting it all together.

"Every human has an unlimited right to contract with infinity..."- Contact Point/(inspired by lcam88)

"Your Earth is a very small part of a very large industry." Kalique Abrasax

We know from the Red Dragon Ambassador that Keenan and co are somehow able to hold up the changeover process.

We know from American Kabuki that Keenan was mad as hell that Heather put a lien on the Gold and related accounts. If she really was delusional, why get mad at her?

AK on Neil Keenan

My final word on this topic of tantrums

I've been saying for a long time that I refuse to give my energy and attention to soap operas, but I woke up this morning and felt that this needed to be addressed- if only for the final closure. As soon as I got onto Skype I was met with yet another tantrum and I knew that yes, once and for all, I would address all of this drama.

I'll preface this with saying that I couldn't be bothered listening to the video- just as I couldn't be bothered watching any of the other videos that Neil is suddenly pumping out (after months of silence)

Keenan: An extended interview with Neil Keenan in Jakarta, Indonesia, in which he reveals just what a dangerous game the One People’s Public Trust (OPPT) was attempting to play with people’s lives and freedom – not only in Indonesia, but around the world.
    AK:

The One People's Public Trust, or OPPT as it's called, is now defunct, as are all "trusts" globally. We discussed this last night on the radio show. OPPT did what it was suppose to do and now has been put to bed. The OPPT filings released every single Being on this planet (and beyond) from slavery and insured that each and everyone of us is now FREE. No "playing", just real DO'ing. The Trustees did their job and have now... retired, for lack of a better term.

*side note... and I'm beginning to feel like a broken record on this: -IF people don't agree with the OPPT Filings, then step up to the plate and rebut them- line by line.

If you don't think they were done properly, then REBUT them. If you don't think they Do what they DID, then REBUT THEM. Fully, Transparently, with Absolute Data. REBUT THEM. I don't wanna hear your opinion, I don't wanna hear tantrums or listen to people claim they are bullshit and are wrong and that they have no meaning. REBUT THEM.
    re·but
    /riˈbət/
    Verb
    Claim or prove that (evidence or an accusation) is false.
    Drive back or repel (a person or attack).
    Synonyms
    refute - confute - disprove - deny - negative - repulse

http://americankabuki.blogspot.tw/20...d-on-this.html

We know that people like Adan Sakli were stepping forward claiming to hold all the accounts for Earth.

“If I had wanted to behave like a King or an Emperor, they could have understood that. Because I want to give the power that I have back to the people, that they cannot understand”! – Adnan Sakli, holder of the Global Accounts

Adnan Sakli died on the 27th of February 2014 (corrected time of death). Although the immediate cause of his death may or may not be called “natural”, the real cause of death was attrition created by social parasites that wish to enslave humanity. The people of this planet have lost a good friend and brave “White Knight” they did not know existed. His position at the top of the economic pyramid of power has been a well-kept secret. He alone was the holder of the sovereign titles of all nations, corporations, central banks and currencies. He alone was, “PRIME” as a signatory and as a target.

Malik and Heather both interacted with Adnan before he died:

March 19, 2014

In 1987 the World Bank- World Banking System went bankrupt, so did all the global central bank system. Ony one person in the world had enough liquidity to take ownership of the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). uNDER WHAT IS TERMED “The International Reserve Solvency Regulations”, all sovereign bonds, commercial loans and ownership of all ccentral banks were collected in the same account in BIS. The man who became owner of BIS and of all other accounts is ADNAN SAKLI &8217. That is how ADNAN SAKLI & 8217 became the underwriter of the World, Master Trader. The Sovereign, Prime, ETC any name people want to put to it.

Adnan Sakli has spent the next 26 years to get them to work with him to fix the issues and help the people. However with all the illegal things done they were all afraid, traders were all afraid to enter ADNAN SAKLI & 8217 or they get fired or they dissappered. This was the si-fi movie no one could make up.

We know that Malik Hughes cooperated with Neil, Drake and David Wilcock...

How did OPPT first get the idea they might access the Accounts? One contact was with Mr. Malik Hughes, a key ally of Mr. Keenan’s with the Qing Dynasty office, who informed us that OPPT reached out to him to try to determine if they could reach the mysterious “Madam Wu.” The real Madam Wu is dead. The phony one (a mid-level bank functionary in China) has had to deeply apologize to the Empress several times for presumption, in hopes of avoiding retribution.

We know that Malik Hughes confirmed with Heather that there was an off world component to this. Malik (a colleague of Wilcock and Keenan, and a key mover behind the 2011-2013 collateral accounts grab) wanted to set up a meeting with Heather. Note, who's calling who:

REPORTEDLY: Adnan Sakli purports to be the owner of BIS and most of what exists on the planet.
    Malik Hughes purports to be the representative of the Qing Dynasty, the servant of the Empress, and from another planet...Malik and Adnan appparently know each other. Mike Cechanowicz, who asked me to speak with Adnan...I don't even remember when that was, but it was over three hours of Adnan explaining his position and power...asked me to speak with Malik Hughes...right before Loie transitioned, so it did not happen when they wanted...about a week after that I finally was able to return the call and skypes....and Malik spent time explaining his/their position and power....then after that, it was revealed by Keenan/Dunn that they were working with Malik and the purported Qing Dynasty...like one big extended family, which I knew about before finally taking the first call with Malik, but was interested in how transparent every one would be with the people, the universe...which wasn't much to begin with...NOW? They BE DO'ing their part in the final moment of THE finale! I love them!!!! I send them big hugs and kisses with absolute love, gratitude and peace.

Jarrafusa 3:30 PM
    On 4/3/13, at 7:30 AM, Mike Cechanowicz wrote:

Hello Heather. I have had some contact with Malik Hughes. He and adnan know each other - they have talked today, not that -Adnan agrees so much quit yet - but we do agree we need to talk, to see how we can cooperate towards our common agendas - the ones everybody is using energy talking about but not yet enough doing. Tell me when you can be on for a conferance call and Ill send that through the channels.
    Jarrafusa
    [4/3/2013 7:52:05 AM] Mike Cechanowicz: [4/3/13 4:51:16 PM] malik hughes: Smiley))
    [4/3/13 4:51:42 PM] malik hughes: Send her good tidings from the Great Qing Dynasty. Smiley

[4/3/2013 8:15:09 AM] Mike Cechanowicz: Ya - lets just push the wave.
    [4/3/2013 8:18:43 AM] Mike Cechanowicz: Contact received from Mike Cechanowicz
    [4/3/2013 8:18:55 AM] Mike Cechanowicz: Malik Would like you to call.

Heather, This is not a time for spiritual poetry, and abstract language. I have Malik on the line. You say you will call, but never do. to say one thing and do another is not the hallmark of honesty, the truth or fact. So lets cut the bullshit and get real. Call Malik and listen to him instead of drowning him. me or others with hyper-meta-abstractions. Love is to extend self to others for the purpose of long term development. Sometimes it means to communicate directly. Its only meant to help.

[4/4/2013 5:12:47 PM] Jarrafusa: hhhhmmm...an inconvenience for you I am sure. My mother past away yesterday, Mike. I did take and do take a few moments to just BE. While I DO that....Perhaps you can all help each other.

Jarrafusa 3:40 PM

REPORTEDLY: Adnan Sakli purports to be the owner of BIS and most of what exists on the planet.
    Malik Hughes purports to be the representative of the Qing Dynasty, the servant of the Empress, and from another planet...Malik and Adnan appparently know each other. Mike Cechanowicz, who asked me to speak with Adnan...I don't even remember when that was, but it was over three hours of Adnan explaining his position and power...asked me to speak with Malik Hughes...right before Loie transitioned, so it did not happen when they wanted...about a week after that I finally was able to return the call and skypes....and Malik spent time explaining his/their position and power....then after that, it was revealed by Keenan/Dunn that they were working with Malik and the purported Qing Dynasty...like one big extended family, which I knew about before finally taking the first call with Malik, but was interested in how transparent every one would be with the people, the universe...which wasn't much to begin with...NOW? They BE DO'ing their part in the final moment of THE finale! I love them!!!! I send them big hugs and kisses with absolute love, gratitude and peace.

American Kabuki
    4/21/13 7:02 AM

(Big smile) I knew what you meant. All Eternal Essence embodied now move to bring the absolute moment of NOW, some consciously some unconsciously (and that frustrates the hell out them) that even their resistance accelerates the plan that existed from before the experiment began. They have played their roles so well they forgot who they were and believed they were the roles they played on the stage of the illusion of duality.
    1:39 PM

Through your contacts can you find out what there is to find about the "Rizq Treaty" or "Treaty of Rizq" Appears to be an annauki treaty that the Qinq dyansty uses to justify their claim they own all gold on the Earth and all the Human beings on the earth.
    1:44 PM

The aid to the Empress admitted he's from planet Rizq in Orion. Also admits to having multiple "divines" use his embodiment. Such a strange person. Quite a remarkable admission.

Malik Hughes in a conversation with Heather made this startling admission:
    [12:06:23 PM] malik hughes: Dark energy is the key
    [12:06:35 PM] malik hughes: Embracing that which we are made of
    [12:06:44 PM] malik hughes: Smiley we made contact
    [12:07:36 PM] malik hughes: The Indonesian "royals" don't own asset, they are gatekeepers
    [12:09:48 PM] malik hughes: Gold DNA goes to Qing
    [12:12:36 PM] malik hughes: Do you know of the star gates (Smiley)
    [12:13:49 PM] malik hughes: ???
    [12:14:04 PM] malik hughes: Or the Rizq Treaty
    [12:14:06 PM] malik hughes: Lol
    [12:14:09 PM] malik hughes: (Winking)
    [12:14:36 PM] malik hughes: Or the 7 cities of Oro?
    [12:14:58 PM] malik hughes: We are the keepers of the forbidden cities
    [1:14:29 PM] Jarrafusa: Malik, how many work through your embodiment? I see at least four...
    [1:14:39 PM] Jarrafusa: (Heart)
    [1:14:48 PM] malik hughes: It's not mine
    [1:14:52 PM] malik hughes: It's theirs
    [1:15:03 PM] malik hughes: Everyone and thing on earth
    [1:15:09 PM] malik hughes: We are the origin
    [1:15:15 PM] malik hughes: The start
    [1:15:21 PM] malik hughes: (Heart)
    [1:16:04 PM] malik hughes: We have world constitution signed by 70 mm Winking
    [1:16:17 PM] malik hughes: Each one has the duty to help another
    [1:16:26 PM] malik hughes: Virus can spread so can love
    [1:16:37 PM] malik hughes: We ALL have a mandate
    [1:16:41 PM] Jarrafusa: I love you....absolute gratitude, love, peace and GRACE
    [1:16:49 PM] malik hughes: I love you too
    [1:16:56 PM] malik hughes: That's why I'm a bit sad
    [1:18:09 PM] Jarrafusa: why are you sad?
    [1:18:47 PM] malik hughes: Because I think you are missing one page. I'm trying to share it but you seem to not get it
    [1:19:01 PM] malik hughes: We hate the fighting
    [1:19:12 PM] malik hughes: We as a people have real enemies
    [1:19:22 PM] malik hughes They have now been replaced
    [1:19:24 PM] Jarrafusa: then post the page here so that I can know that which you refer to.
    [1:19:31 PM] malik hughes: Operation phantom
    [1:19:45 PM] malik hughes: It's unwritten
    [1:19:48 PM] malik hughes: We must talk
    [1:20:16 PM] malik hughes: They have arrived from their location
    [1:20:28 PM] malik hughes: I am from rizq
    [1:21:11 PM] Jarrafusa:
    malik wrote: "Gold DNA goes to Qing…"

I HAVE NOT CHECKED THIS UFO DATABASE LINK:

http://ufoaliendatabase.wikia.com/wiki/Rizq

Let's examine this revelation...

[1:20:28 PM] malik: I am from [planet] Rizq

This would make Malik an Annunaki according this web site: http://ufoaliendatabase.wikia.com/wiki/Rizq. Malik is Keenan's contact in the Qinq Dynasty. He's also been talking to Heather. He's been trying to play Keenan and Heather off on each other and roundly trashing Swissindo as mere "gatekeepers". This is now what Keenan is ignorantly parroting on his recent video. More on this later...

There's also a curious graphic Drake posted that the Annauki are creators of humanity (THEY ARE NOT!). Pictured below is the bottom portion of the graphic image which does not show in text searches on Google since its in a graphic image.

The Sons of Elohim are the Bene Elohim, who left behind the Annunaki (who were not true Elohim but genetic descendants like us).

The Elohim also created humanity along with the Bene Elohim. The Annunaki chose to enslave humanity because of our angelic [DNA] inheritance. They chose to disempower us so that we would not be the inheritors of our true destiny.

The Annunaki believe they are our gods and therefore have all rights to gold and the human beings on the planet as their property. And they have behaved that way and treated us as slaves to exploit.

All beings are Eternal Essence, none are superior to another embodiment of Eternal Essence. No other embodiment owns another embodiment. -AK]

http://americankabuki.blogspot.tw/20...ot-coming.html

We know form the early OPPT calls that harvesting was going on. Heather was one of the first people ever to talk about the the etheric harvesting. She said it was going on off world, and the elders frequently changed leadership on Earth and just carried on through the next planetary proxy.

Malik Hughes, who was behind Drake, Keenan and Wilcock, was an admitted illuminist.

This video is the key to understanding the whole mystery. If you can get past the chatter, there are many clues inside:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=datoqRIZCzU

We know from Cobra that the internal fighting among the Dragon's has held up the planetary liberation process.

Now the Ruiner and David Wilcock have confirmed the harvesting.

We know from the Ruiner that there will a be a changeover in Autumn, but that doesn't mean we are free. We just get some breathing space, and a new game begins. Hopefully a little easier, but there will still be choices...

So: The Red Dragon Ambassador knows Keenan is a hassle, who is conencted to Wilcock. Keenan, Drake and Wilcock are connected to Malik Hughes, an admitted illuminist. We know that all Keenan and Malik wanted to contact Heather and the OPPT, Keenan got mad on Skype, Malik had an eye-opening conversation with her. Keenan was aware of the significance of the collateral accounts. The Ruiner, David Wilcock and Jupiter Ascending all confirm the existence of the harvesting mechanism...

Ed
    4/21/13 12:29 AM

Yes , you are right, I have met some 5D Chinese weirdos , some fly, go through walls , shapeshift , some even have horns, others are very, very old ( 1,000's of yrs old ) ...but they do rub shoulders with the Cabal ...they seem to be in bed together ...playing both sides , true deceivers ...that is why the Chinese dynasties have lasted for so long unbroken, very smart group , always trying to perpetuate the current slave system with very cleaver & subtle strategies , always using foreigners to represent them & do their dirty job everywhere, because of their wealth , always behind the curtains, never get their hands dirty, they are an important & solid part of the foundation of the slave system, but so few people knows & understands this, and they want to keep it that way while promoting they are creating a New Age of enlightenment for humanity.
    4/21/13 12:36 AM

We have finally reached THE crossroad , and we are living such difficult times , so many receivers and so few to be trusted , B.S meter at Max dear brother and discernment at its highest ever please. Very difficult referencing who is who / what nowadays : (

And we know that Heather caused a massive stir. They wanted to contact her, NOT the other way round. We know that Winston Shrout and Lawful Rebellion have a piece of the puzzle.

And we know a human being has an unlimited right to contract with infinity, and write Liens.

End of Part One.
    Last edited by Daozen, 17th June 2015 at 08:52.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (21st June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    icam88, maybe you could teach us about liens. I only know what I know from half remembered Winston Shrout videos and Lawful rebellion podcasts. If you have time, any information or pointers/links are appreciated. Cheers.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part II: In Indonesia: Listening to Jupiter Ascending Through a Wall.

Some random fragments from face to face physical conversations, mainly in 2010/2011.

The power that is controlling this planet will not leave until you guys get your project running.
    They want you to stop drinking.

Why?

Because you must focus on the project.

Why? Is it important?

More than you know.
    Many people in this town signed a contract with the dark side.

OK.

They want your group to help them break the contract.

Will the dark power get angry if we help break the contract?

Yes, but the people you release will protect you.

Why do they want our group to do it?

Because you have sponsorship.

From who?

(Silence) Please just help them write a new contract.
    When they see the group sponsoring you, they will think it's a miracle.

Why?

Because this group verrry rarely gets involved in affairs here.
    Why do they want to work with us?

You will work with them, and make something better.
    Have you worked out where this group are from yet?

No. Can't you say?

No. I can't say.

Are they from near, or far?

Near.
    Even those conversations have been sanitized.
    Last edited by Daozen, 17th June 2015 at 09:37.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th June 2015)