Thread: I'm Calling Myself Out! Lingustics Tools for Self-responsibility and to Lessen Interpersonal Entanglemen

Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm Calling Myself Out! Lingustics Tools for Self-responsibility and to Lessen Interpersonal Entanglemen

Hello everyone. I can't help but notice the energies within this " virtual community ". Look, I know I'm new, and thank you to all who have welcomed me warmly, but as a highly sensitive being, there is a major rift in the field. Hundreds of us all now sit together in this shared space, all virtually, yet energetically "connected." And what's interesting is that the "drama" threads are the most read... Doesn't that tell me something about human nature!

It is a common theme amongst people in a community to want to feel commradery amongst their fellow man. And when miscommunication's happen amongst people, feelings get hurt, and there is this need to be "right," it's is quite natural to bring the whole community into the scene so the person who feels "hurt" can get some "justice." This goes back to our human tribal nature, when there would be a "rift" in the community, and we'd all sit down in a circle and have "council," complete with a talking stick, meditation and centering ceremony.

Remember those days? The reason the whole tribe is invited into the "scene" is to bring some third party neutral objective energy into the "miscommunication."

I personally have been living in a variety of "intentional communities" for years now, and have seen this same scenario pop up countlessly. I too was subjected to my own inner imbalances regarding "miscommunication," until I start using these tools in my daily life. With the use of this linguistics tool, I have reprogrammed my own mind, developed super strong boundaries knowing where I energetically begin and end, and this tool can be used as a shield (protection) and sword (action) in order to assist each other compassionately heal these interpersonal snafus, within ourselves and each other.

Now thiese Tools are quite simple, but remarkably difficult because it requires people to really Get Honest With Themselves. It repeatedly asks the question, "Whats my part?" "How did I personally contribute to co-create my current situation?" It addresses the unconscious Shadow Self directly and "Calls It Out."

These tools clear up both Positive and Negative Psychological Projection What is Psychological Projection? Psychological Projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

The Power of this tool lies within Switching External Pronouns and External People into Internal Pronouns. The word "YOU" is a poplular "scapegoat" that the "Shadow" loves to hide behind.

Step 1. Read over your own writings and Switch ALL External Pronouns and People to I, Me, Myself, and My. Doing this may not make sense, you may find yourself saying, "but this has nothing to do with me, its the other person!" Oooooh, No. Nobody and nothing else matters. Change can only begin within and when it comes to a Human's Psyche, No ONe Else Exists " OUTSIDE" themselves. ITS ALL ME!! ALL OF IT! .... ( And when I say I'ts all "ME," I'm refering to you, the reader. I personally refrain from using the word "you" as much as possible as a part of my own I Language practice.)

Step 2. Look at the Feelings, Thoughts, Emotinal Triggers, that arise within doing these "I Language Translations." Ask Myself... "Whats my part? What Shadow aspects have I not acknowledged within myself? What parts of Me am I still denying?

It's when we deny our shadow aspects, that's when they come out and bite us in the ass, jsut to let us know... " Hey!! I'm Here! Hiding in the Shadows, waiting for you to acknowledge me!" Usually, our Inner Child employs are "egos" or shadow selves to get our attention when we haven't been listening to them within. A Human's Inner Chld is quite clever

Step 3. Having a hard time "Accepting What is, within?" Reach out, talk to someone who's uses these tools as a part of their spiritual practice. I'm available for questions and counciling if anyone feels called to go deeper within themselves.

Step 4 Write ONLY in "I AM" statements. This could include " I Feel ....." I could try even to refrain from using the word "YOU" for a whole day, or maybe just an hour.

Remember, I AM my Own Universe, along with each of everyone else.

Step 5 Using I Language Translations as a Shield. This one is pretty potent. TRANSLATE Other People's sentences into I Language (External pronouns into internal pronouns). For me personally, when someone would do this for me, it stings, but It "Calls Myself Out!" Keeps my inner psyche in check, and I feel much better after someone lovingly calls me out on my own shit. I have already read several postings on this Forum where I can do "I Language Translations" to reveal the subconsious thought patterns, BUT I'll leave that to the reader ... 1st challenge. This sheild has come in handy when other people project their onw crap onto me, and as an empath, I would have usually taken it in as my own. When I translate their words, I effectlvely send back to them their own projectile crap. This has turned out to be an energetic life saver in several occasions.

REMEMBER this is a PRACTICE. THE EFFECTS OCCUR OVER TIME. I didn't see the benefits of doing this practice until after the 1st mothn of truely shifting my language around to take full responsibility for my thoughts, words, and actions. Remember to always be compassionate, gentle and loving with yourself. Self-Love, Self-Acceptance and Self-Forgiveness are KEY ASPECTS to this practice

websites for references and more information:
    Language Yoga
    I'm Calling Myself Out!

Yay! May the interpersonal psychological healing begin withn!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th April 2015), bsbray (26th April 2015), CeeTee9 (28th April 2015), Church (26th April 2015), Ciauzar (26th April 2015), Frances (26th April 2015), gardener (26th April 2015), GCS1103 (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (26th April 2015), pointessa (27th April 2015), RealityCreation (27th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015), sandy (26th April 2015), The One (26th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015), Truthseeker85 (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    This makes sense Windstorm, thank you for sharing it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

bsbray (26th April 2015), Ciauzar (27th April 2015), GCS1103 (26th April 2015), RealityCreation (27th April 2015), Ria (26th April 2015), The One (26th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015), Wyndstorm (26th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    This is a great post Wyndstorm. In the shamanic tradition purging via an illness is seen as a good thing and necessary for health. After all of this recent drama finishes running it's course I'm sure we will be left with a stronger community, and hopefully a little more resilient against the same ever happening again.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th April 2015), Ciauzar (27th April 2015), GCS1103 (26th April 2015), The One (26th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015), Wyndstorm (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Actually, this is really right on. I am coming to believe that just about all of our communication is projection. and this is a brilliant tool to work with it. Thanks, Wyndstorm.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th April 2015), bsbray (28th April 2015), Ciauzar (27th April 2015), Tonz (28th April 2015), Wyndstorm (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Actually, this is really right on. I am coming to believe that just about all of our communication is projection. and this is a brilliant tool to work with it. Thanks, Wyndstorm.

It's quite interesting when you look at that!!! Not it mention, our repressed collective shadow that appears as "luciferians". So much of our shadow has been denied, BUT it is a part of the Earth. It is a part of US. The Shadow is strongest when repressed, because all it wants is to be acknowledged!

The following written by me February, 2015:

I Language Yoga has dramatically changed my life and the way I perceive reality. As a highly clairsentient (empathic) and claircognizant (knowing) being, when I was growing up I couldn’t tell the difference between my feelings and emotions from another humans’. I used to interpret other peoples inner unhappiness as their personal opinion of what they thought of me, thus leading to people pleasing, entanglements, and other dysfunctional interpersonal habits.

I also thought that every other human used to perceive reality exactly the way I do. Boy, was that a strong misconception. Feeling so much of the world and people around me, my personal boundaries were thin, if almost non-existant. I became entangled up in other people’s dysfunctional feelings and thought patterns, along with creating multitudes of my own. It wasn’t until after December 21, 2012 that my perception of reality dramatically shifted.

I waited for that date for 15 years, not knowing what the details would be, but not having any expectations either. I remember calling a girlfriend a few days later and exclaiming how happy I was we didn’t blow ourselves up! Yay! We made it! Now what?

I knew the world for me would change, but I didn’t know how. What shifted for me was knowledge and perception. I finally figured out my life long mystery of how the “system” operates, where the value of money really comes from, how to approach purported “authority” figures, and how the Global Financial system, and “Governments” of the world control humanity and why.

I processed a lot of fear regarding this new knowledge and used this information to further empower myself. What I came to realize is that each individual is solely responsibly for setting themselves free from their self created mental and emotional prison. No one else can do it for them. Not even “God” Itself.

The other massive radical shift was becoming aware of Language Yoga. The tool was revealed to friends of mine as a result of our time spent during our 12/21/12 Winter Solstice Ceremony. A few days post Solstice, we experienced a “falling out.” I knew they were disappointed that no big “shift” or “change” occurred on that specific day, and I knew they “blamed” me for getting their hopes up. But I knew better. I was willing to push the envelope and sacrifice a friendship even if it meant that my dear friends may never come around, and may continue hold onto resentments, and other ego attachments. But then again, even then, a part of me knew better.

Still energetically connected to my two friends, I could feel them and where they were at on their journey, but I didn’t know the power of this Tool. I wrote them an email, feeling “special,” even “important,” in my claircognizant abilities, and in turn they used my exact words and turned it back on me to take responsibility for my language. This stung, and prompted me to call them after 8 months of silence. Through this discourse, something triggered in me as to the validity of “Calling Myself Out” when perceiving the realities of other people. I really have no idea what other people perceive, and the only one I can truly know is only Myself. I began using “I AM” language in all of my interactions, especially those interactions when speaking with ME, in my own inner dialogue.

Now, 18 months later, this tool has radically altered every aspect of my inner world. I feel more solid in knowing where I begin, and where I end. My boundaries are strong. I don’t feel the need to “save” people from themselves. I don’t feel the need to know how other humans perceive reality, and I don’t feel or require they need to perceive reality just like me. I value the diversity, uniqueness, and distinction between each and every human. I feel clearer in my perception of the world, and am a better “healer” because of it.

Just the other day, a woman in our “community” here in Guatemala was having a difficult time with a breakup with her boyfriend. She was literally falling apart. The little birdie on my shoulder kept prompting me to see if she wanted a Reiki session. Now, its been years since I did any type of healing word, and 12 years since my Reiki Level 1 activation, but I simply trusted my intuition. She was interested, even though she said, “I don’t really believe in any of this stuff.” With that I replied “that’s fine, you don’t have to,” because I know all it takes is intention and attention. I got really excited, and a bit nervous, almost jittery. But then I reminded myself that all I need to do is simply be the vessel, get my small self outta the way, and allow Source to do the work. Piece. Of. Cake.

Ethan and I set the space, smudged the room, called in our Highest Selves and prepared for the session. I know I can’t heal anyone, I can only create the space for them to be able to heal themselves. Several times during the session, Ethan and I, silently of course, used our own Language Yoga Mantras that we made up on the fly. When I placed my hand on top of her hands, one on her heart, and one on her solar plexus, I said to myself, “I am strong in myself, I am strong in myself, etc.” Ethan’s mantra, while his hands were placed at her feet, was, “I love myself effortlessly.” I have come to know and experience so profoundly, I can’t heal any one else, I can’t heal “You,” I can only heal myself. Two days later, when we returned from a two day trip across the lake, her energy is lighter, she’s not crying anymore, and even more people started showing up to stay at the little Eco-Village Hostel/Hotel. And the healthy energy has continued.

This Language Yoga Tool has changed my life. I’m sure that the use and the effects of this linguistics Tool will be different for everyone. It’s so powerful being impeccable with one’s word, especially in one’s inner dialogue. Now it’s time to share this knowledge and wisdom with those ready to take their personal evolution to the next level, and create a container where people can experience the Tool to heal their minds, perceptions and themselves.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Psychological Linguistics peaked my interest while savoring my coffee this morning.

Someone once said, "All the life's wisdom can be found in anagrams. Anagrams never lie."

Check it:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th April 2015), Wyndstorm (28th April 2015)