Thread: Veterans Today - disinformants getting bolder

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    LOL,
    VERY FUNNY KP!
    Corey/GoodETxSG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I look at that video, Cup, I see "2:56:12" and I get scared. You wouldn't know off the top of your head where in that video the references you're talking about are, would you?
    I'll skim through and see if i find it. Was listening to the talk while doing some other work at the same time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    [B]It has begun, though this is just the beginning... It will be hitting everyone hard very shortly especially as more and more whistle blower information comes out that was never supposed to see the light of day...
    What I'm reflecting on as I have read your post is: what temporary operational value will the massive disinfo campaigns create if the "real" information is destined to come out in a not very distant future?

I can see only one purpose and that is to undermine the effect of the "real" data dump, on the other hand. It has been argued that when that information is released it will stand on its own merit.

Effectively, we have a situation where more or less all major players say the same, there is massive disinformation going on. The practical conclusion I draw from that is that the wisest approach a person can take is to not act on any unverifiable information at all. Act, in this regards also means acting on the etheric/emotional/mental level as well which means don't give anyone your energy unless your are 100% sure about it. To have a feeling something is right is not enough since that feeling is easily manipulated.

So back to square one, ourselves, focus on what we can change. The rest should be observed until it has proven itself.

Given the present circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if the disinformation is going to be propped-up with some artificial audio/visual effects for added impact. Remember to bring your 3D-glasses

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Flyover (3rd May 2015), Hahnemaniac (1st May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Wise words Cup. This is what I think:

1) These guys are desperate, and buying themselves even 4 weeks could make all the difference, as they try and stave off the inevitable.
    2) Some of them still have the hare-brained notion that they could control the planet. Some of the mid-level groups are still queuing up to play king of the castle.
    3) They are bent on saving themselves, and feeding each other to the wolves, I guess it's all about finger pointing and deflecting anger.

We're not dealing with logical people here. They have been told they're demi-Gods for 50, 100 generations. That's got to go to their head.

The practical conclusion I draw from that is that the wisest approach a person can take is to not act on any unverifiable information at all. Act, in this regards also means acting on the etheric/emotional/mental level as well which means don't give anyone your energy unless your are 100% sure about it.
    On a higher level this is a struggle for loosh/human energy. We have incredible levels of energy (see the LERM/MPO materials). If the TPTB can get enough people believing something, it could come true. This was always the way it worked in the past. We are timeline weaving beings. Now, there are various wildcards making it less easy for them to trick us into creating the wrong timeline.

Maybe I'm tempting fate here, but I'm almost looking forward to a full on info war. The media is a mess, I'm happy to sit back and watch them shoot each other down. Maybe I will live to regret saying that, but I noticed that when they are fighting amongst themselves, they can't full on attack us. The only thing I worry about is family members being tricked off-world by smooth talking Nordics. I don't know how likely that scenario is.

Anyway, I am praying for, and visualizing a peaceful resolution.
    Last edited by Daozen, 1st May 2015 at 14:12.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Cup (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (1st May 2015), Hahnemaniac (1st May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Cup, massive disinformation or confusion at the start is probably the goal itself. Get people so bewildered they have trouble seeing the obvious truth. The constant attention to using personal discernment, to me, means finding whatever way you have to be able to observe, analyze, feel out, and come to conclusions without being emotionally distraught or freaked out.

I come from an emotional family whose members tend to have visceral reactions right off the bat, act, then think. When mistakes are made, they justify their actions by justifying their emotions. So they're justified. And the mistakes were still made.

IMO, The mind has a great deal of trouble thinking clearly and seeing all options when overridden by strong emotions. It took me a lot of effort and years to be able to quell my own passionate emotions enough to avoid irreversible actions.

The 'obvious truth' I refer to here, is the truth that will (hopefully) become self-evident once released in it's massive entirety.

On another note, as a coffee drinker, I have often had that terrible moment holding a hot cup right before a sneeze. Sometimes a really good yawn will get me while I'm walking with a cup and it's very difficult to keep steady.

One halloween, in a 'mad scientist' neighborhood display there was a black light that I put my hand under and there was a strange streak that appeared which wasn't visible in normal light. It was coffee! I had wiped it off, but the subtle stain remained, only to be revealed by the blackest light....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cup (1st May 2015), Daozen (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Hahnemaniac (1st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    What I'm reflecting on as I have read your post is: what temporary operational value will the massive disinfo campaigns create if the "real" information is destined to come out in a not very distant future?

I can see only one purpose and that is to undermine the effect of the "real" data dump, on the other hand. It has been argued that when that information is released it will stand on its own merit.

Effectively, we have a situation where more or less all major players say the same, there is massive disinformation going on. The practical conclusion I draw from that is that the wisest approach a person can take is to not act on any unverifiable information at all. Act, in this regards also means acting on the etheric/emotional/mental level as well which means don't give anyone your energy unless your are 100% sure about it. To have a feeling something is right is not enough since that feeling is easily manipulated.

So back to square one, ourselves, focus on what we can change. The rest should be observed until it has proven itself.

Given the present circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if the disinformation is going to be propped-up with some artificial audio/visual effects for added impact. Remember to bring your 3D-glasses
    Exactly, what is the ONLY thing you can change? Yourself/Ourselves... One person at a time. Becoming STO, More Loving/Forgiving and focusing on raising our vibrations and consciousness will be enough to tip the scales in the end. All of the disinfo is a ploy of some majorly panicking groups that see the end of their rule (That they had been convinced would last forever!).

We indeed should stop looking to outside information/people/beings and focus on what we do have control over. Our own individual development and growth... IMHO
    G

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Cup (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Hahnemaniac (1st May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), modwiz (1st May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Wise words Cup. This is what I think:

1) These guys are desperate, and buying themselves even 4 weeks could make all the difference, as they try and stave off the inevitable.
    2) Some of them still have the hare-brained notion that they could control the planet. Some of the mid-level groups are still queuing up to play king of the castle.
    3) They are bent on saving themselves, and feeding each other to the wolves, I guess it's all about finger pointing and deflecting anger.

We're not dealing with logical people here. They have been told they're demi-Gods for 50, 100 generations. That's got to go to their head.

On a higher level this is a struggle for loosh/human energy. We have incredible levels of energy (see the LERM/MPO materials). If the TPTB can get enough people believing something, it could come true. This was always the way it worked in the past. We are timeline weaving beings. Now, there are various wildcards making it less easy for them to trick us into creating the wrong timeline.

Maybe I'm tempting fate here, but I'm almost looking forward to a full on info war. The media is a mess, I'm happy to sit back and watch them shoot each other down. Maybe I will live to regret saying that, but I noticed that when they are fighting amongst themselves, they can't full on attack us. The only thing I worry about is family members being tricked off-world by smooth talking Nordics. I don't know how likely that scenario is.

Anyway, I am praying for, and visualizing a peaceful resolution.
    Very well said... And, those "Smooth Talking Nordics" are not "WHAT" they claim to be... Neither are a few other "Groups" that people have been in contact with. There is quite a lot of deception to plow through already before this new "Disinformation Campaign or War" gets fully underway.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Cup (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Longbow (1st May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the most valuable things you have revealed, is the information that there were about 70 races who all claimed to have created us, and therefore all claim a type of ownership over us. They were all 'writing essays' justifying their ownership, and aware that the other groups were also writing essays at the same time, and trying to undercut each other. Are we going to see this same crossfire spill into our media? The mind boggles.

I think some of these off-worlders are trying to exploit the null point between our planetary adolescence and adulthood. My contacts call this coming period (6-24 months) the Era of the Pseudo Benevolents, or, colloquially, the Muppet Power Grabs. Are some races going to trick 500 million humans off world to a 'better place'? I agree people have a right to leave, but only after they've had some breathing space, and are in full possession of the facts. There's a danger that human beings can be weaponized, Andrew Bartzis reminds us of that.

I only hope some of the older, wiser groups declare a travel moratorium, so everyone gets a chance to hear all the facts. The tricky issue is, as they've all contributed some Dna, they can all say hand on heart they are our family.

My post Breakthrough protocol is to mind my own business and not go to any public meeting points. Any real family could find me in the street.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Cup (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a show by Gene Chip Tatum relating to Jade Helm. He is including the speech given by an Army representative (contractor, and partly responsible for designing the "training" operation) to a local community, soliciting for their support and invitation of the Army to do their thing in the community. Listening to the Army guy is very interesting. Obviously there is something very not right going on here...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    One of the most valuable things you have revealed, is the information that there were about 70 races who all claimed to have created us, and therefore all claim a type of ownership over us. They were all 'writing essays' justifying their ownership, and aware that the other groups were also writing essays at the same time, and trying to undercut each other.
    Easy way to sort that out is to take responsibility for our own actions as a species. No one has "ownership" over the human race.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cup (1st May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I used to follow Andrew Bartzis, before he gained serious following. Something happened to him during summer 2013 and his energy shifted completely, like he was targeted, neutralised and rendered spiritually impotent. He is a good guy, unfortunately one (or several) of the Palpatines seems to have gotten to him. I see him in dark shackles and I send him my love. We need to be aware of the dark side, it is strong.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), Hahnemaniac (1st May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Cup, massive disinformation or confusion at the start is probably the goal itself. Get people so bewildered they have trouble seeing the obvious truth. The constant attention to using personal discernment, to me, means finding whatever way you have to be able to observe, analyze, feel out, and come to conclusions without being emotionally distraught or freaked out.
    If we look at the process for keeping the human race continually enslaved we can deduct the motive and goal behind the massive efforts put into spreading disinformation on all levels.

It is not "truth" per se, in the context we most often discuss it here, that is the threat to "the system of domination and control" [(c) AB] and its operators. These kinds of truths can and will be twisted, manipulated and attacked by all means possible.

The real threat is if we, as individuals, come to the conclusion that "No one has "ownership" over the human race" as bsbray put it.

That means the purpose of all the disinformation is to keep us away from understanding and acting on the fact that we are not slaves. We are free.

The tag-line refers to being in a situation of imaginary enjoyment and control, a situation that suddenly is taken away and replaced by failure and suffering. Maybe it's a hint to our imaginary masters.
    Last edited by Cup, 1st May 2015 at 18:38.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Just because 70+ groups screwed with my genetics doesn't mean they own me.

Just because Monsanto's too irresponsible and greedy to keep their GMOs where they belong doesn't mean they own the crops of farmers who never bought their seeds.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Cup (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with what everyone said here. Cup, Andrew Bartzis' early info is clearer, I agree.

Easy way to sort that out is to take responsibility for our own actions as a species. No one has "ownership" over the human race.
    Right, we own ourselves. These interfering races all sound a little arrogant and controlling.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    Contact Point - "We are timeline weaving beings." Love that.

"Smooth Talking Nordics," that's funny. I'm thinking of Sade, 'Smooth Operator'.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd May 2015), Flyover (3rd May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)