Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ringing Cedars of Russia

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yes I heard that Bsbray and as the info has been coming out, I had the feeling they were connected also, also so interesting the info from kryon's latest material about the last 50.000 years match's also with Bock, Ceders, New Earth material.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th December 2015), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Elen (4th December 2015), pointessa (16th December 2015), shire_dweller (5th December 2015), Terra (15th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

New Earth Destiny - An Anastasia Inspired Documentary Film

Here is a relatively recent documentary on Anastasia and Vladimir Megre which I think fits in here and now.

NEW EARTH DESTINY - An Anastasia Inspired Grassroots Documentary Film by Mikael King & Igor Revenko.

Be Inspired by the Ringing Cedar Eco-Village Movement started in Russia and now expanding into all countries throughout the Globe. Follow Film Co-Creators Mikael King & Igor Revenko on a synchronized New Earth Destiny journey into the heart of Russia where they discover Eco-Village Kin Domains, Siberia Ringing Cedar Trees, Ancient Black Sea Dolmen Pyramids, and culminate the incredible journey with a week long immersion into the Awe-inspiring Lyceum Children's School.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2015), Aragorn (4th December 2015), bsbray (4th December 2015), Dreamtimer (4th December 2015), Kathy (12th May 2018), modwiz (15th December 2015), Myst (4th December 2015), pointessa (16th December 2015), sandy (5th December 2015), shire_dweller (5th December 2015), Terra (15th December 2015)

Senior Member England
    Thanks
    Cheers all, for the info and the views on these books. Just ordered the first for my wife, and if she likes it we can get the rest (the whole set from the US is a bit too expensive with postage right now for us lol). We followed Back To Eden and Paul at home, two years ago we began work on changing the back garden and then last year we completed the front garden because we were so impressed at the change in the soil. According to Paul, the third year is when you really see how well it works, we have that to look forward to in Spring. For us, we have had some great results so far and I would do it again if I had to move house for sure.

Reminds me, I must get some more woodchip on the beds before the new year....thanks again

Something else we tried new this year was moon planting. I found this UK website very useful for the calendar: http://www.the-gardeners-calendar.co...n_Planting.asp. We will be doing it again next year this way, as the seeds shot up very fast and were extremely healthy and I put it all down to this.

Looking forward to reading the book, when she finishes with it
    Last edited by Terra, 15th December 2015 at 18:07. Reason: My grammar is terrible...im tired, sorry :)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2017), bsbray (15th December 2015), Dreamtimer (12th May 2018), Kathy (12th May 2018), modwiz (15th December 2015), Myst (16th December 2015), pointessa (16th December 2015), sandy (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Here is a relatively recent documentary on Anastasia and Vladimir Megre which I think fits in here and now.

NEW EARTH DESTINY - An Anastasia Inspired Grassroots Documentary Film by Mikael King & Igor Revenko.

Be Inspired by the Ringing Cedar Eco-Village Movement started in Russia and now expanding into all countries throughout the Globe. Follow Film Co-Creators Mikael King & Igor Revenko on a synchronized New Earth Destiny journey into the heart of Russia where they discover Eco-Village Kin Domains, Siberia Ringing Cedar Trees, Ancient Black Sea Dolmen Pyramids, and culminate the incredible journey with a week long immersion into the Awe-inspiring Lyceum Children's School.

For me, the best part of this video was seeing and hearing from the younger people who were part of the new/old education system these communities are using. The light in these younger ones was very inspiring.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2015), bsbray (15th December 2015), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Elen (16th December 2015), Kathy (12th May 2018), Myst (16th December 2015), pointessa (16th December 2015), sandy (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Bump

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Elen (26th April 2017), Kathy (12th May 2018), modwiz (25th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I didn't realize there was a different Anastasia as the only one I ever heard of was the one name of Romanov. I was just sure that was who the thread was about. Thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (30th April 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), Kathy (12th May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 30th April 2017 at 05:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2017), Elen (30th April 2017), Kathy (14th May 2018)

Thanks
    Double bumped lol

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2018), Dreamtimer (13th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Kathy (14th May 2018), modwiz (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Feel this may help here also >

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2018), Dreamtimer (18th May 2018), Elen (20th May 2018), modwiz (18th May 2018)

Thanks
    Ringing Cedars had and continues to positively impact our world, growing faster and faster in differing ways, this is the website in english

https://vmegre.com/en/

Many communities world wide simply utilise aspects of the ringing cedars and incorparate their religious views or cultural views alongside and some go full monty.

Thanks
    What is Kin Domains?
    First choose a place you like out of all the possible favorable places on Earth, a place where you would like to live, where you would want your children to live, and where you would be a good memory for your great-grandchildren. The climate in that place must be favorable for you. Take for the ages one hectare of land in that place for yourself. What actions would you take if you were standing on your own land?

A fence
    “Wouldn’t it be better, Vladimir, instead of lots of posts that are later going to rot, to plant trees? Between them you can plant impassable bushes. What a beautiful fence that might make. Everyone would have one a little different, and each could gaze in admiration. Your descendants would remember you as the beautiful fence’s creator through the ages. Time would not be taken from them to repair it, and it would bring benefits. It would function not only as a barrier. One fence should be made of birches growing in a row. Another from oaks. Some, in a creative surge, would make a fence of many colors, like in a fairytale.”

“One might plant different-colored trees: birches, maples, oaks, cedars. Another could intertwine mountain ash with their burning red clusters and plant guelder rose between them. Still another could make room for bird cherries and lilac. You can think all of it through from the beginning. Each person must observe what grows—how high, how it blooms in spring, how it smells, and what kinds of birds it attracts. Your fence would be singing and fragrant and would never tire your gaze, since it would subtly change its pictures by a half-tone every day. It would bloom with the flower of spring and blaze with the colors of fall.”

In order to carry out the project as quickly as possible, you can use a plow around the perimeter to dig a furrow and plant the saplings in it. Plant all the saplings and shrubbery seeds that you’ve selected between the trees at once. Then run the plow again right next to that and turn the earth. Before the earth gets trampled, correct and line up each of the saplings.”

Plot
    Each person can sense intuitively what is the most acceptable for him and what will also bring joy to his children and grandchildren. There cannot be a single plan. It is as individual as the great painting of a painter-creator. Each has his own

Our plot is a wasteland
    The wasteland has been surrounded by a living fence. Let us take up another three quarters or half with forest and plant different kinds of trees in it. At the forest’s edge, where the remaining land joins, we will plant living fencing out of the kinds of bushes that animals can’t get through to trample the seedlings in the garden. In the forest of living saplings planted closer to each other, we will set up an enclosure where a goat or two, for example, might live later. Also out of the trees, we will set up a shelter for laying hens.

In the garden, we will dig a shallow pond of a couple of hundred square meters.

We will plant raspberry and currant bushes among the forest trees, and wild strawberries along the edge. Also in the forest, after the trees have grown a little, we will place three empty troughs for bees. We will plant a gazebo of trees, where you and your friends or children can be together, away from the heat, and we will set up a living bedroom, and your creative studio. And a bedroom for the children, and a guest room.

Bushes between the trees—think about how to use them for your life’s delight. But here the trees do not let the grass and bushes grow between them, and you can bear this in mind for your own future living home. You must give everything a program and adjust it to your taste. To cherish and delight you and your children, everything in the vicinity that will be on your land must cherish and nourish.

A garden can also be made in such a way that it does not require too much labor from you, after all. Here it is only necessary to observe. Between the grasses—the way everything grows in the forest—you could also grow vegetables, the most beautiful tomatoes and cucumbers. You’d find their taste much more pleasant than what you normally eat, and they will bring the organism much more benefit when the land around them is not bare.

There is nothing without benefit in nature, and there are no unneeded weeds. Nor are there beetles that harm man.

How can you plow the same place every year, tormenting the land? It is like picking at an unhealed wound with a rake and at the same time demanding that grace grow from the wounds. The potato beetle or locust will not touch the plot that you and I are drawing. When everything grows in great harmony, then the fruits yielded to their grower are harmonious.

Home
    It is not worth putting too much effort in building a large house that is too solid.

When your grandchildren grow up, they will definitely understand what material of all the earthly ones conceived would be more pleasant, solid, and healthful for them. Right now, you do not have that kind of material. Your grandchildren will build a wooden house out of the trees that their grandfather planted and their father and mother loved. That house will heal them, protect them from evil spirits, and inspire them to the light. The great energy of Love will live in that house.

Thanks
    Ceders with an A

Have scoured TOT but alas no ringing ceders thread, coulda sworn there was one , well will grumpily put it here

Vladimir Megre's address to the readers
    Friends, I'm in Siberia now. To meet this important holiday of the earth with my dearest people.
    But pieces of my heart and soul are also among you.
    It has been more than 20 years since the first settlements consisting of Family Estate in the Sudogodsky district. They are organized by the readers of a series of books "Calling Cedars of Russia". The name of these settlements Native, Okay, Cherished, Sunny, Wonderful, Peaceful, Friendly.
    The organizers of the first settlements Anatoly and Tatyana Molchanova, Vladimir and Marina Yurtaeva, Alexander and Irina Khaniny, Alexander Levin, Alesey Sedov, Andrei Semyonov, Vladislav Mostov. There are two more people who have recently passed away, professional architect Irina Volkova, who created projects for many settlements, tireless lawyer Lyudmila Pedan, who for many years defended settlements against unjust attacks. These 2 women are still flying eagles over our settlements, guarding them jealously. They and all the creators of the Ancestral Settlements will enter the future history of the development of the New Civilization.
    Today in Russia, there are already more than 400 settlements consisting of Ancestral homes.
    Many creators of the Family Estate are immersed in everyday household concerns and do not know how eagerly the whole world is watching them, which believes that they are bringing into reality the great idea of a beautiful future to which humanity will come through the Family Estate.
    These are not just words, I'll only cite 3 facts to back them up.
    In 2011, the author of the idea about Ancestors, published in the series of books "Russia's Ringing Cedars" was awarded the international "Guzi Prize".
    The international committee considered that a new paradigm of the world order has been born in Russia, reporting:
    Your works have presented a new understanding of the peace order, a new interpretation of economic and political processes in the world and thus serve as a signal to the world about an urgent change of strategy and tactics in all spheres of activity including environmental, economic, political, social, demographic spheres to seek new acceptable ways out of the despair of humanity as a whole - these achievements and victories have made you a living paradigm to follow not only in Ukraine and Russia, but also in Europe, the United States, Asia and the international community.
    Based on the version of the most influential international magazine "Watkins", published in the UK. The author of the idea of the Ancestral Houses of Russia was among the top 100 most influential spiritual leaders of modern times.
    A group of scientists from the Moscow State University named after Lomonosov held 7 scientific-practical conferences dedicated to the creation of settlements in Russia consisting of ancestral homes. Historical examples have also been proven that with this idea it is possible to lead the country into world leaders.
    At the initiative of the Governor of the Belgorod region, a law on ancestral estates was adopted.
    On the website under the name Anastasia.ru you can find the statements of many famous Russian people in support of the homesteads.
    One of such people lives and among us in the settlement "Rodnoye" is Viktor Yakovlevich Medicov Doctor of Economic Sciences Professor Deputy of 3 State Duma convictions. Collected more than 100 signatures of Scientists in support of the Ancestors. The author of a number of books and the winner of the International Guzi Award.
    I told you about the facts showing the significance of each of your Ancestral Estate, and therefore, the significance of every creator of his Ancestral Estate as a personality worthy of being called the Smart Man of Planet Earth.
    Many scientists of leading universities and not only in Russia, intelligence analysts from different countries are trying to solve the Great Mystery of the Millennium.
    How taiga shepherd of Siberian taiga beauty Anastasia, using only the letters and sounds of the Russian alphabet, was able to influence society and direct many people to the creative process.
    Every year thousands of villages and villages have disappeared from the map of Russia. And this process could not be stopped by the state, neither by monetary contributions, nor by benefits, but it could do it without any subsidies and benefits just by sounds. Even decipherers were used to solve this mystery. In which the texts from the books with Anastasia's statements were embedded.
    And here's how Anastasia herself answered this question:
    - Anastasia, you said that you had collected the best sounds of the universe and now they will be effective, but how is it possible for modern man to hear the sounds of the universe, is it possible only with the help of a more powerful radio telescope?
    - All the best sounds in the Universe, Vladimir is on Earth and can be heard by an ordinary human ear. The nightingale singing consists of the sounds of the universe, and it is unchanged for millennia, the chirping of grasshoppers in the grass, the rustling of tree leaves in the wind, the rustling with water in the stream, and a raindrop can tell a lot. Most often live sounds is the word ROD. And I decided that to the human soul the phrase "Family Estate" will reveal a wide and multifaceted meaning, the meaning will summon the energy of the universe.
    Perhaps many creators of Homesteads understand and feel this energy.
    And when one of their neighbors in the Family Room agrees to be called an eco settlement or simply a rural settlement, without even knowing what Great energy they were lucky enough to touch and what will happen if it leaves them.
    Today, this wonderful holiday is organized with the support of the ANASTASIA Foundation.
    For the next year, I propose to include children living in family estates in the organizing committee of the holiday.
    I also suggest that every creator of the ancestral estate make a condition of entry to his estate and his name for the next holiday.
    When my friends and I pass through the settlement of HOMELAND, they ask, where is the family estates?
    Unfortunately, we have no indication of the entrance to the settlement itself, nor the family estates themselves.
    And how nice it would be to drive through the beautiful Alley of the settlement "Rodnoye", where on the right and left there was a colorful name of each ancestral estate. Let's make this simple but important Step towards a bright future.
    With respect and love, your Vladimir Megre.