Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nepal Earthquake April 25, 2015

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Due to a strange set of circumstances, I know a guy who is there -- he is there for his second Everest climb (he was there last year, practically one exact year to the date--they all tend to do this in climb in April) and last year there was an avalanche and something like 18 sherpas died... One Sherpa saved his life last year and it is a mystery to me as to why he'd go back this year and do it again.

Climbing Everest is a rich man's sport... the sherpas who risk their lives for these rich guys make nearly nothing. The giant fees they pay to do this go to the top guys in the government, not to the sherpas. (sound familiar?) All a little too weird for me, but here is Jon Reiter's blog, which is very public and has some recent interviews on the situation up there.... http://jononeverest.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Agape (26th April 2015), Altaira (26th April 2015), Cup (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (26th April 2015), sandy (26th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015), Wind (27th April 2015)

Retired Member Nepal
    Thanks
    Students pray for people trapped in Nepal earthquake

Students light candles and pray for people trapped in Nepal earthquake at the University of South China in Hengyang City, Central China's Hunan province, April 26, 2015.

... maybe there is hope for the future relations between China and Nepal, it touched my heart nevertheless...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), ERK (27th April 2015), sandancer (27th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015), Wind (27th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The quake was at a telling depth, 10 km. This is the signature of a manufactured quake. All suspicious quakes happen at this exact, and shallow, depth.
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Cern peaked at the exact time of the quake modwiz so id say your right about it being manufactured.
    This makes absolutely no sense in terms of a intended attack in so far as the surface folk of the area are concerned.
    But what of the folks below the surface?
    I'm of the opinion that there are ancient advanced Civilizations still living in cities some miles below the surface.
    Could the actual target of this attack, if indeed it is an attack, be one of these ancient underground civilizations?
    I believe Shambala is supposed to be in the region of Tibet.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Cup (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Interesting, in that I live in Christchurch NZ and the big pancake quake in Feb 2011 was ten also, always felt spirit as such used Chch as a release point, quake wise though but the centre of the south island of NZ ( the South Island is known as the boat/waka ) is the place in which the treasure is stored and the second highest shaman sits myth wise.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cup (27th April 2015), Daozen (30th April 2015), DNA (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm of the opinion that there are ancient advanced Civilizations still living in cities some miles below the surface. Could the actual target of this attack, if indeed it is an attack, be one of these ancient underground civilizations? I believe Shambala is supposed to be in the region of Tibet.
    There was one similar at almost the exact same location in 1934, it's claimed to be even stronger 8,2. There was no CERN, nor nukes then, so there is a good chance this was a natural event as well.

I think Shambala is doing fine, from what I have understood it's of a higher vibration and not affected by what is physically going on here on earth.

Boom Shiva.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Barbarella (27th April 2015), DNA (27th April 2015), InCiDeR (27th April 2015), Tonz (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The quake was at a telling depth, 10 km. This is the signature of a manufactured quake. All suspicious quakes happen at this exact, and shallow, depth.

this "earthquake" indeed has been manufactured by the ceased and defeated control System, like they have done - for instance - in Haiti and Fukushima as well - they all have been engineered - - one might suspect the usage of the HAARP technology for all of the listed staged events. The recent event is refered to be a warning for India, to not hold up with China, which is leading in the Opposition that you refer to the Name BRICS. This is a desperate try to fight against this new system that is about to Exchange the former Federal Reserve System. Be aware that the so called BRICS opposition is still an installation of the said defeated control system.

Realize that this is a "soul movie" - directed by "human souls" - and everything that happens is scripted, it follows a "bigger" plan, how you might call it. You are all participants in this movie, which is interdimensional in nature, but every participant such as every planetary sphere, every solar system, every galaxy and every dimension has its own movie script but all of them are intermingled.

A complete financial crash is anticipated now !very! soon, but it is only a distraction to prevent humans from realizing that they are manifesting a new human life experience without the need of what some define as "money debt slavery" whatsoever - based on a fourth density frequency band experience which results in a massive consciousness upgrade that makes such a new life experience possible.

The following message has been given to the instrument for the book it has written, it matches the depicted situation, therefore it is shared:

Who wins, if money fights money? Money. Who still suffers? Humans

It is essential to not buy into false financial prophecy that is now awaiting you VERY soon. This is very important for your species, be aware of the wolf in sheepskin, otherwise the manifestation within the hologram prolongs for a while, which is less likely but possible.

There is a financial crash anticipated, which is about to destroy the US Dollar and the EURO to get exchanged by a new currency that is installed by the so called BRICS opposition, which is still a servant to the ceased control system, that is already in “panic mode”, therefore they now have to crash the financial system, so that humans still can get distracted from what is actually really happening, which refers to the shift you are manifesting NOW.

Humans have to just observe what happens and avoid attaching to it, then you are unaffected by it, observation rather than implementation is the key, it happens naturally, it happens now, no one can prevent it, neither can shadow governments nor can archontic or any other force.

The consciousness transformation is scheduled and it happens, the only question is which individual is prepared and open or ready for the elevation to fourth density humanity and which one lacks this ability - due to a specific level in the personal spiritual growth process - which results in further experiences on third density planes.

One might suggest that the change in currency and superficially depicted change of forces might be some of the events that shall blind and delude humans. This is one arm of the octopus (BRICS) cutting of another one (former Federal Reserve System) to gain more strength. Such events might indeed distract humans from what really is happening now, a collapse of and change in financial structures might bind humans to events, situations and thoughts that are still infected and steered by money slavery and thus absorbing all of their awareness. This is the goal of these actions that are unfolding NOW.

This is only a maneuver that shall prevent you from concentrating on the manifestation of fourth density humanity which is in no need of any currency whatsoever. The currency of the new humanity is simple sharing based on love, compassion and unity.

You have the chance now, combine, unite as a species and share knowledge, be aware of emerging offshore - already "out of the system" - alternative communities. Realize that money is the "number one" slavery chain, but avoid blaming it, it has never been the intent of money as collective conscious being to harm you. Rather it has agreed, like all of you, to participate in this game which has offered intensified learning lessons of greater benefit for your spiritual growth for the last cycles within third density.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 30th April 2015 at 08:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Cup (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    There was always quite a few eath quakes in Nepal , in 95 i was on a small expedition to explore a particular cave with tibetain scriptures , it was a two week journey only to get there To find the massive cave had collapsed within itself during a quake 5 years earlier.And believe me this was ancient and big that survived untold years till then.

Quakes are not new to Nepal holding the biggest glaciars and the highest glaciar level .Megga tons suspended with 15 of the worlds highest right through the country .The birth of all india's northern rivers , just to give a better perspective, once i was on the top of a place 3000 mtrs high , it was called poon hill .Not even big enough to call a mountain yet.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Cup (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post

The following message has been given to the instrument for the book it has written, it matches the depicted situation, therefore it is shared:

Who wins, if money fights money? Money. Who still suffers? Humans

Hi, OneOfLaw - I resonate with your message(s) and would love to read said book.
    Is it available now?
    Many thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The basic text work of the book is finished in both english and german language, the instrument now is about to do the corrections. After that pictures of galaxies and nebulae and alike are added as background layer for the text. this might be finished in june/july. But it is possible to get it now, eventhough it is unfinished in terms of correction and missing pictures, if this is of no relevance for you, you can receive it now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

blue (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    this "earthquake" indeed has been manufactured by the ceased and defeated control System, like they have done - for instance - in Haiti and Fukushima as well - they all have been engineered - - one might suspect the usage of the HAARP technology for all of the listed staged events. The recent event is refered to be a warning for India, to not hold up with China, which is leading in the Opposition that you refer to the Name BRICS. This is a desperate try to fight against this new system that is about to Exchange the former Federal Reserve System. Be aware that the so called BRICS opposition is still an installation of the said defeated control system.
    Sorry guys i do not agree with any of it. If they wanted to hurt India they have many frounts to oceans to have caused harp effects to . Japan is a powerful 1st world country and they hit them hard,India is an up and coming power that is heavily , but heavily populated . They are an easy target if they really wanted to cause pain.
    Nepal is a nobody country just filled with the natural beauty and a good people that have always been manipulated by India and the ever threat from china.
    There natural circumstances are always unstable as i myself have witnessed avalanches and incredible weather changes in moments , I even crossed a waterfall snap frozen with the water freezing in mid air . I have seen glaciers snap from there own weight , landslides that have taken out entire villages and mountain sides with a forever failings of rocks and borlders .due to the continual stress in that area. And this is all without mentioning the mountain movements due to the most exaggerated mountain pressures above sea level in the world . I have spent much time there and have explored deeply in a number areas , once i was asked to join an expedition as crew for an Everest attempt, due to my experience there and knowledge of the environment and how to trek in some difficult areas.

I've got the feeling that the types of conspiracy commentaries on this one are without Cause.
    The other issue about the 10 k mark as a signature , well is something to be concerned about , but there is a a point , of depth and magnitude to produce the strongest effect , if that be 10k, then 10k it is ,but nature has produced quakes at all depths and when it falls within that margin it is not to be assumed that it was provoked as a norm.At best an eye opener , but i feel not in this case specifically.
    There is no motive to hurt Nepal and its people.They were not attacked to set an eg. of .
    If it was a message to India they could have done something to India to make there point of strength ,as they did to Japan.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), Dogstar (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), sandy (3rd May 2015)