Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Positive Reptilians

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by benny View Post
    How do you guys keep up with them all ? it gets confusing.

Now you see how disinfo works.
    It confuses.

That is why I asked for "offline-info" for comparing with other "offline-info".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

benny (27th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (27th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    Now you see how disinfo works.
    It confuses.

That is why I asked for "offline-info" for comparing with other "offline-info".
    Ok off line as in fisrt hand ?

So this is Alex and his Blue Human account apparently from Andromeda.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_1.htm
    Last edited by benny, 27th April 2015 at 06:58.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok off line as in fisrt hand ? [/url]
    Exactly.

So this is Alex and his Blue Human account apparently from Andromeda.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_1.htm
    There are many videos from Alex on youtube and lot of literature is available.
    I watched and read all of it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by rat2012 View Post
    Hey Deezy_xfit. Very good question! I have wondered this myself. I have looked for information on this online and have found very little that seems credible.

I have a lot of personal experience with the reptilians. I have not met any of them physically but have a lot of experience with them astrally. I have a high percentage of reptilian genetics myself so that is partly why I have resonated with so much with their vibration. Most of the negative stuff you read is very true of the reptilian race. I cant speak for all reptilian races though, but I can speak for the Draconian reptilian race. I have had hundreds of encounters with them and experiences of their consciousness. Their consciousness is very similar to demonic consciousness too I might add. I dont need to get into more details about the negative nature of their consciousness because that is already pretty well explained in most of the info out there. Summary: they are obsessed with power through domination, control, rape, and all about ¨feeding¨on the suffering of others (also very arrogant--believe they are the ¨master race¨). They are very polarized to Service to Self or the Dark side(demons being even more polarized in my experience).

(NOTE: The Draconian reptilians are master deceivers. So be discerning. I also have not come to a solid stance on this information yet either, as I am still processing it through experience.)

This is the essence of what I have been told/learned: Humanity is shifting to 4th Density (4D). During this shift many humans will choose to shift to a more positive polarity of Service to Others (STO). We are still 3rd Density Service to Self (STS), even ¨positive people¨. 4D is where each soul chooses their spiritual polarity to fully live out (STO or STS). So 4D you become either super positive or super negative. So, Draconian reptilians are very STS and stuck in their evolution. In order for them to evolve they must become more positive or more STO. Most Draconians are die hard negatives and will stay true to their STS ways. However, there are some small groups of Draconians who are very tired of the STS game and really want to evolve to become more STO. So what does that have to do with humans? Well from my understanding, a soul can experience a very wide spectrum of emotion and thus reality/learning in a human body because of our unique genetics. Humans can experience, emotionally, the entire spectrum of the rainbow of emotions (which is one of the prime reasons human incarnation is such a prized experience from the soul perspective because so much learning can take place) whereas a reptilian can only experience a limited spectrum--like anger, fear, power, etc. So certain groups of Draconian reptilians have bred themselves to be more compatible with human genetics. Now this part I dont fully understand. Somehow, through this ascension process into 4D and certain humans who have strong reptilian genetics and soul agreements who are choosing more STO, reptilian souls can learn to become more STO. Now does that mean they incarnate into compatible human bodies or does that mean they somehow can ¨plug into¨your bodymind to experience what you experience so they can learn themselves or possibly some other combination??? Dont know for sure.

Simon Parkes corroborates some of this perspective in some of his interviews where he talks about the Mantids (who are STS) who choose to be more positive sort of ¨piggy back¨humanity´s ascension process. You can look at his interviews for that info.

I am still learning about all this. What is true, what is false. Just recently, I finally became aware on a very deep level of my soul my karmic alignment with the ¨Order¨as its called, or the ¨Dragon Order¨(basically reptilian/demonic STS power hierarchy). This alignment with Draconian consciousness has caused me great suffering through my life (and probably many lives) and lots of karma. I finally chose on a deep level to leave the Order and become more free and loving--more STO. This has already started some big shifts in my life in a very positive direction.

So to sum up, Im still learning about all this. Some of this may be false, disinfo or maybe all of it is true. Still clarifying this in myself. I will share more in the future as I become more clear. I hope this helps and offers another perspective on the reptilian agenda (it definitely is all the negative stuff you hear about: world domination, farming humanity for ¨loosh¨food, enslavement, etc.) but this may also be a more positive agenda for some smaller factions.

Here is another piece of info for consideration too from Bill Ryan on benevolent reptilians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0i4VK-Aj8
    This is an interesting thread, Rat2012. Thanks! I have had an experience with what I thought to be a reptilian. I tend to sense when someone is a reptilian but when this person who claimed to be a direct descendant of the royal house of Stuart (and I believed her because she looked like the paintings of 'her ancestors') shapeshifted in front of me she was an amphibian being. I often see these people around the lake where I live and even saw a logo of the same creature on a catering van outside of a villa said to belong to an important designer family. Now when I was on P.A. I mentioned my experience of seeing a shapeshifter and ended up being harassed by the moderators and some members who were constantly protected by them. B.R. only talks about positive reptilians. I believe they exist but as you mentioned before the reptilians we have to deal with on this planet are mainly negative and very dangerous.

I suspected B.R. of being a reptilian for quite a while. He, like the Queen of England and others I've seen tend sometimes to get that white, chalky look around the eyes. In this video you could see it but his eyes were still blue. I saw a video of his once where his eyes went a dark brown and he was imo possessed. I still think he is also a reptilian, i.e. has a very high percentage of reptilian blood. I've heard that people who take part in conferences concerning conspiracy theories have mentioned this and do not like him. He sounds very convincing and very kindly but his actions are very different from his words and I would be suspicious of anything he says.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (27th April 2015), lookbeyond (28th April 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't know BR. I spent some time at Avalon but never joined. I listened to some interviews involving him. On more than one occasion he was quite openly rude. That's a big turn off for me. The only reason I continued to visit PA was the level of activity and interesting posts. I get that here and without all the other stuff.

I've heard George Kavassilas say many times that not all reptilians are bad. (not a follower)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (27th April 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015), shamanseeker (30th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXh9PRNaf8

this video is by Mary Rodwell, she interviews people who have had contacts. She seems to think the negative ones are not actually the real thing ...

when did all this ET fear start ? im curios what started it ? 20 years ago ? 30 years ago ?

Is it possible we have been programmed to feel fear ? before the internet there were hardly any abductions and hardly and reptilians .. obviously communications are different today but really i think all of the fear is hype my self.
    Last edited by benny, 27th April 2015 at 21:00.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (28th April 2015), lookbeyond (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for providing this link. I joined the forum (rather I converted from being an avid lurker) to say that this information has been really useful for me. I do feel like I have been guided to lots of information recently that is helping to pull together disparate strands for me. So, Thank You for providing one of those links.

(edit: living up to my user name, I didn't actually link the info I wanted to. It was Outlander's post:
    'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' are 2 'very easy to get' books that I would recommend to all of you with an interest in the Greys, the (benevolent) Reptilians, the Galactic Federation (no, no, no, not the Ashtar & SaLuSa BS, the 'real' GF), exopolitics, etc.

Both books are written by Courtney Brown & are available as FREE pdf downloads at:
    www.courtneybrown.com)
    Last edited by simpleton, 28th April 2015 at 07:51. Reason: Wrong type of response - meant to quote another post

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simpleton For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (28th April 2015)

Thanks
    If you listen to the audio of the recent presentation by DW you'll hear him discuss reptilians in detail. He describes how the dominant reptilians prefer the reptilian-based humanoid form and conquered all advanced reptilians and incorporated their DNA and dominated their cultures.

I don't find it hard to believe that advanced races could be mean-spirited. Take a look at us. We've had exponential advances and wisdom has not come hand in hand with it. If it had you wouldn't be here. There would be no need for this place.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (28th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Carl Sagan put it best i think.

the perspective in this video makes our conflicts so meaningless , our fears so out of touch ..
    it makes you wonder what on earth are we doing worrying so much about all the nitty gritty ..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    If you listen to the audio of the recent presentation by DW you'll hear him discuss reptilians in detail. He describes how the dominant reptilians prefer the reptilian-based humanoid form and conquered all advanced reptilians and incorporated their DNA and dominated their cultures.

I don't find it hard to believe that advanced races could be mean-spirited. Take a look at us. We've had exponential advances and wisdom has not come hand in hand with it. If it had you wouldn't be here. There would be no need for this place.
    I just heard DW's presentation and you're right, he talks of the Reptilians being manipulated and conquered. Possibly this thread holds some validity to some Reptilians "waking up" to the corruption and wrong-doing of the "higher ups" and wanting nothing to do with it. Do you think that it would be harder or easier to realize the corruption within the Reptilian society? If these Reptilians wanted to jump ship from the Reptilian incarnation cycle are there measures in place so that they aren't allowed to do that?

Great presentation by David Wilcock that really hit on some of these Reptilian issues and a lot was cleared up about the Blue Avians and Corey|GoodET. I'm guessing he was waiting to do his own (GoodET) report after DW released this. I'm anxious to read an inside look at what exactly transpired at the meeting with the Draco Royalty.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (5th May 2015), benny (29th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ?

i think its important to note that what we hear and read is at the end of the day, someones perspective , like anything we read , its not really a factual account , generally speaking.

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking.

With that in mind i tend to find less confusion in what i read.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. What is it that sets them apart , study the way they are , how they survive , are they peaceful ? do they accumulate ? do they hunt out of necessity or out of spite ? then put a couple of billion years of evolution in the mix and the lines of thought and evolutionary change can give some insight into how they may have turned out.

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures.

or insects ( except for mosquitoes ) look at the praying mantis , the original species of the mantd race i presume ,

Here is a primate lizard

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tQ_9Eu0Bec

here is a really cute one

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIR3p_ZCuE

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics.

In this video we see a man keeping one as a pet , he even calls it like a dog and interacts with it ,

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

even In this primitive state reptiles tend to have a amicable nature, even peaceful. so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of.

and maybe even a place where they visit from time to time and see how their genetic experiemnts are coming along. In order to breed better predators and humters , creatures that are capable of being self sufficient, its important to let them survive on their own. That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they.

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely,
    Last edited by benny, 28th April 2015 at 23:23.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ? Isn't that the million dollar question. The truth can't stay hidden forever though.

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet.

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures. Like I said earlier in this thread, maybe it's a perspective thing. We don't care about killing our lab animals and performing grotesque experiments on them without consent. If the Reptilians had a hand in our "creation" then why would they feel bad about abusing us? We would be their science experiments.

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics. Or they are the basics because sentient beings evolved from them long ago. I'm sure there's an answer to that that I've heard before. There's so much info that I've gone through it's hard to extract that specific info. I'll keep an ear out for that now that I'm paying attention to it.

so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of. Think of how different our cities are from each other and the way they conduct themselves. Take into account the distances between planets and star systems. It would be unfair to generalize all Reptilians as Service To Self. Also the reason for this thread is to gather info about any accounts of Reptilian defectors, which would show that even STS Reptilians can change.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost?

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely,
    Thanks for your opinion on this. Who can really claim to have a fully educated guess with all of the deception tactics, memory implants, mind control, etc? It's always great to hear new ideas and run them through the "discerner" we've all got.

Thanks
    Many years ago I went to a reptile show. The man had several different types of animals. One thing really stood out. He had an alligator. He put it on a table. He stroked it and told us all about it. He had a somewhat warm relationship with it.

Then he brought out a crocodile. The croc's mouth was taped shut. It was a juvenile. The Reptile Man said, "I love this crocodile. I feed him and talk to him every day. This crocodile will neverbe my friend. I'll never be able to untape his mouth. If I do, he'll rip my arm off. I will never be able to tame him like the alligator." Crocodiles have a more 'primitive' instinct and are far more aggressive than alligators. The golfers in Fla. should be glad it's gators, not crocs.

So, hypothetically, The aggresive Dracos came from the equivalent of a croc, enslaved the gators, and spliced croc genes in wherever they could. I can only imagine what happened to the poor amphibians...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So, hypothetically, The aggresive Dracos came from the equivalent of a croc, enslaved the gators, and spliced croc genes in wherever they could. I can only imagine what happened to the poor amphibians...
    I like that analogy. I'm stealing that..

Thanks
    Just put a dollar in the honor box...