Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Reptilians

Retired Member
    Thanks

Positive Reptilians

I was wondering if anyone had some information that they would be willing to share. Finding information about the negatives that the (negative) Reptilian races have done to us is easy. I don't seem to find much information on if there are any Reptilians (from underground bases here on Earth) who "woke up" and wanted to ascend or wanted to start developing empathy because they no longer resinated with the other (negative) Reptilians. I know the Reptilians can "highjack" the "light tunnel" to keep their own Reptilians in a reincarnation loop, but maybe some have learned how to escape that in order to reincarnate as Humans. I know that sounds specific, but I am unable to find information about that. Any literature, whistleblowers, or website advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to just fill my time with researching negativity and want to see some positives in that race. Thanks!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (5th May 2015), Altaira (26th April 2015), benny (24th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), gardener (24th April 2015), Gemma (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), rat2012 (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (25th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015), universalLove (26th April 2015), yobear (3rd June 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I think the Lacerta interview is one such case.
    I've got a thread on that here.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5907-T...erta-Interview

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (24th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), Ria (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015), yobear (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Stargate SG1 did an episode where there were different reptilian type races. All were thought hostile at first, but then the team discovered that there were different 'species' and that the ones who were enslaved or servants were peaceful and friendly. It was all fiction to me...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (24th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), InCiDeR (24th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), Liberty (6th June 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015), yobear (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I think the Lacerta interview is one such case.
    I've got a thread on that here.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5907-T...erta-Interview
    Thanks! When I hop in my car I enjoy listening to interviews more so than music. I'm thinking I might take a joy-ride to listen to this interview. I just think that there had to have been Reptilians that saw a bigger picture and wanted something better. Leaving a generally negative race couldn't have been easy and I feel I should research their story. If it exists. Thanks again, DNA..

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Stargate SG1 did an episode where there were different reptilian type races. All were thought hostile at first, but then the team discovered that there were different 'species' and that the ones who were enslaved or servants were peaceful and friendly. It was all fiction to me...
    Gene Roddenberry was said to have been a Secret Space Program insider and wrote episodes based off of information gathered from that. I don't know the story behind the SG1 writers, but I wouldn't put it past them to write in scenes in order to acclimate people to something real. Do you have that episode number by chance, Dreamtimer? Thanks for your post..

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd June 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), reno (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Some groups are becoming more positive through us, possibly

Hey Deezy_xfit. Very good question! I have wondered this myself. I have looked for information on this online and have found very little that seems credible.

I have a lot of personal experience with the reptilians. I have not met any of them physically but have a lot of experience with them astrally. I have a high percentage of reptilian genetics myself so that is partly why I have resonated with so much with their vibration. Most of the negative stuff you read is very true of the reptilian race. I cant speak for all reptilian races though, but I can speak for the Draconian reptilian race. I have had hundreds of encounters with them and experiences of their consciousness. Their consciousness is very similar to demonic consciousness too I might add. I dont need to get into more details about the negative nature of their consciousness because that is already pretty well explained in most of the info out there. Summary: they are obsessed with power through domination, control, rape, and all about ¨feeding¨on the suffering of others (also very arrogant--believe they are the ¨master race¨). They are very polarized to Service to Self or the Dark side(demons being even more polarized in my experience).

(NOTE: The Draconian reptilians are master deceivers. So be discerning. I also have not come to a solid stance on this information yet either, as I am still processing it through experience.)

This is the essence of what I have been told/learned: Humanity is shifting to 4th Density (4D). During this shift many humans will choose to shift to a more positive polarity of Service to Others (STO). We are still 3rd Density Service to Self (STS), even ¨positive people¨. 4D is where each soul chooses their spiritual polarity to fully live out (STO or STS). So 4D you become either super positive or super negative. So, Draconian reptilians are very STS and stuck in their evolution. In order for them to evolve they must become more positive or more STO. Most Draconians are die hard negatives and will stay true to their STS ways. However, there are some small groups of Draconians who are very tired of the STS game and really want to evolve to become more STO. So what does that have to do with humans? Well from my understanding, a soul can experience a very wide spectrum of emotion and thus reality/learning in a human body because of our unique genetics. Humans can experience, emotionally, the entire spectrum of the rainbow of emotions (which is one of the prime reasons human incarnation is such a prized experience from the soul perspective because so much learning can take place) whereas a reptilian can only experience a limited spectrum--like anger, fear, power, etc. So certain groups of Draconian reptilians have bred themselves to be more compatible with human genetics. Now this part I dont fully understand. Somehow, through this ascension process into 4D and certain humans who have strong reptilian genetics and soul agreements who are choosing more STO, reptilian souls can learn to become more STO. Now does that mean they incarnate into compatible human bodies or does that mean they somehow can ¨plug into¨your bodymind to experience what you experience so they can learn themselves or possibly some other combination??? Dont know for sure.

Simon Parkes corroborates some of this perspective in some of his interviews where he talks about the Mantids (who are STS) who choose to be more positive sort of ¨piggy back¨humanity´s ascension process. You can look at his interviews for that info.

I am still learning about all this. What is true, what is false. Just recently, I finally became aware on a very deep level of my soul my karmic alignment with the ¨Order¨as its called, or the ¨Dragon Order¨(basically reptilian/demonic STS power hierarchy). This alignment with Draconian consciousness has caused me great suffering through my life (and probably many lives) and lots of karma. I finally chose on a deep level to leave the Order and become more free and loving--more STO. This has already started some big shifts in my life in a very positive direction.

So to sum up, Im still learning about all this. Some of this may be false, disinfo or maybe all of it is true. Still clarifying this in myself. I will share more in the future as I become more clear. I hope this helps and offers another perspective on the reptilian agenda (it definitely is all the negative stuff you hear about: world domination, farming humanity for ¨loosh¨food, enslavement, etc.) but this may also be a more positive agenda for some smaller factions.

Here is another piece of info for consideration too from Bill Ryan on benevolent reptilians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0i4VK-Aj8

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rat2012 For This Useful Post:

benny (25th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), Juniper (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015), reno (24th April 2015), shamanseeker (27th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015), yobear (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing this link.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Juniper For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), rat2012 (25th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Im skeptical about all the negativity of Aliens , i cant see how an advanced race can be mean spirited. Why would they be ?

And thanks DNA for that Lizard file , thats really interesting , it seems that they have been here for longer than us and want to be friends ?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), DNA (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello rat2012, may i ask, have you had any physical manifestations left on your physical body after your astral interactions with Reptilians? and also further if you dont mind, do they appear astrally as Reptilian or may they manifest in disguise as an opponent to get a response from you? Thanks in advance,lb

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), mojo (25th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Can't say for certain if reptillian ets were part of the collective observed here in Oregon, small greys, tall greys, a humanoid female, and insectoid were part of the grouping observed. Sharing with the suggestion that if these different groups are working together it might suggest that other races like reptillian might get along with them.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), lookbeyond (25th April 2015), Tonz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by rat2012 View Post
    Hey Deezy_xfit. Very good question! I have wondered this myself. I have looked for information on this online and have found very little that seems credible.

I have a lot of personal experience with the reptilians. I have not met any of them physically but have a lot of experience with them astrally. I have a high percentage of reptilian genetics myself so that is partly why I have resonated with so much with their vibration. Most of the negative stuff you read is very true of the reptilian race. I cant speak for all reptilian races though, but I can speak for the Draconian reptilian race. I have had hundreds of encounters with them and experiences of their consciousness. Their consciousness is very similar to demonic consciousness too I might add. I dont need to get into more details about the negative nature of their consciousness because that is already pretty well explained in most of the info out there. Summary: they are obsessed with power through domination, control, rape, and all about ¨feeding¨on the suffering of others (also very arrogant--believe they are the ¨master race¨). They are very polarized to Service to Self or the Dark side(demons being even more polarized in my experience).

(NOTE: The Draconian reptilians are master deceivers. So be discerning. I also have not come to a solid stance on this information yet either, as I am still processing it through experience.)

This is the essence of what I have been told/learned: Humanity is shifting to 4th Density (4D). During this shift many humans will choose to shift to a more positive polarity of Service to Others (STO). We are still 3rd Density Service to Self (STS), even ¨positive people¨. 4D is where each soul chooses their spiritual polarity to fully live out (STO or STS). So 4D you become either super positive or super negative. So, Draconian reptilians are very STS and stuck in their evolution. In order for them to evolve they must become more positive or more STO. Most Draconians are die hard negatives and will stay true to their STS ways. However, there are some small groups of Draconians who are very tired of the STS game and really want to evolve to become more STO. So what does that have to do with humans? Well from my understanding, a soul can experience a very wide spectrum of emotion and thus reality/learning in a human body because of our unique genetics. Humans can experience, emotionally, the entire spectrum of the rainbow of emotions (which is one of the prime reasons human incarnation is such a prized experience from the soul perspective because so much learning can take place) whereas a reptilian can only experience a limited spectrum--like anger, fear, power, etc. So certain groups of Draconian reptilians have bred themselves to be more compatible with human genetics. Now this part I dont fully understand. Somehow, through this ascension process into 4D and certain humans who have strong reptilian genetics and soul agreements who are choosing more STO, reptilian souls can learn to become more STO. Now does that mean they incarnate into compatible human bodies or does that mean they somehow can ¨plug into¨your bodymind to experience what you experience so they can learn themselves or possibly some other combination??? Dont know for sure.

Simon Parkes corroborates some of this perspective in some of his interviews where he talks about the Mantids (who are STS) who choose to be more positive sort of ¨piggy back¨humanity´s ascension process. You can look at his interviews for that info.

I am still learning about all this. What is true, what is false. Just recently, I finally became aware on a very deep level of my soul my karmic alignment with the ¨Order¨as its called, or the ¨Dragon Order¨(basically reptilian/demonic STS power hierarchy). This alignment with Draconian consciousness has caused me great suffering through my life (and probably many lives) and lots of karma. I finally chose on a deep level to leave the Order and become more free and loving--more STO. This has already started some big shifts in my life in a very positive direction.

So to sum up, Im still learning about all this. Some of this may be false, disinfo or maybe all of it is true. Still clarifying this in myself. I will share more in the future as I become more clear. I hope this helps and offers another perspective on the reptilian agenda (it definitely is all the negative stuff you hear about: world domination, farming humanity for ¨loosh¨food, enslavement, etc.) but this may also be a more positive agenda for some smaller factions.

Here is another piece of info for consideration too from Bill Ryan on benevolent reptilians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0i4VK-Aj8
    Thanks, rat2012! That really does clear up a lot and narrows in on the subject matter that I originally questioned. Although, when one door closes it seems 10 more open up in its place. I wonder if these small factions of "defectors" realized that those in power had possibly been manipulating their species? What was the trigger to all of the sudden "jump ship" from the Reptilian incarnation loop? Have the Reptilians been manipulated by a superior force as we have? Those can either be rhetorical or questions to expand on. I just don't seem to find much information on this. I'd welcome any further research or finds that you come across!

I've also heard of this ascension process that the Human race is supposed to be going through. Maybe that's why there are so many Humans on Earth right now, lot's of ET races (mostly low Vibration Negative? Are these the Star Seeds?) are incarnating for a shot at 4/5D ascension. I can't count how many insiders, whistleblowers, etc have said that this is the most exciting time to be alive, in the universe, and especially to be Human. I wonder what happens to the Soul of those ET races who have chosen a different path for their development after the ascension. Do they go back to be Ambassadors to their people? They will be the first of their kind. Would they be welcome? See what I mean about 10 more doors opening up..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Flyover (26th April 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by benny View Post
    Im skeptical about all the negativity of Aliens , i cant see how an advanced race can be mean spirited. Why would they be ?

And thanks DNA for that Lizard file , thats really interesting , it seems that they have been here for longer than us and want to be friends ?
    I've wondered the same thing about how an "Advanced Race" can be so mean spirited. They should know the "consequences" on a Universal Level more so than us with our limited understanding. Possibly they are being manipulated as we are? Or it's just ingrained in their culture and society to a point of no return? Such a hard thing to truly know without getting to see, talk, interact, and learn them.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd June 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    I've wondered the same thing about how an "Advanced Race" can be so mean spirited. They should know the "consequences" on a Universal Level more so than us with our limited understanding. Possibly they are being manipulated as we are? Or it's just ingrained in their culture and society to a point of no return? Such a hard thing to truly know without getting to see, talk, interact, and learn them.
    I was reading about the levels of intelligence and how they effect behaviour , it seems in several articles that they think as you become more intelligent you tend to go from lets say

80 IQ Basic Needs
    80-105 More Aware generally
    105-120 Dangerous area ( apparently this is where most naughty behavour happens. )
    120-145 Starts to look at the bigger picture
    145-190 Dangerous area again
    190 and up levels off and interestingly goes back to basics

Most Et's start at 300+ IQ .. which dosent account for emotional intelligence.

I would have to say in terms of needs and wants you would imagine an intelligent being would have different interests and if you can imagine their education as well, i think that needs to be accounted for.

Culturally you should take into consideration things like

Possibly No Monitary System
    Free Energy
    Lots of Travel
    Expreience many different races increases tolerance to strangers.

The responsability you must have to operate space ships etc , can they be so naughty while doing that stuff ? i cant get my head around that aspect.

I think where people make assumptions is with abduction scenarios. They think its mean spirited , but they may be just interested in documenting our biology. I mean we do that to absolutely everything we observe.

And then theres the aspect of considering the " Results " of what they are doing. What is the result and does an intelligent being need that in its life ?

that dosent make sence to me, maybe we need an ET to tell us about it ?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (25th April 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Possibly it is a perspective issue. If we were to take a look at Humans from an insect point of view we would look like viscous aliens. We care nothing for their natural environment, we kill them without remorse, we are far more technological, we abduct them without their consent and perform science experiments, etc.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

benny (25th April 2015), Birddog (2nd June 2015), Flyover (26th April 2015), rat2012 (25th April 2015), yobear (3rd June 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    Possibly it is a perspective issue. If we were to take a look at Humans from an insect point of view we would look like viscous aliens. We care nothing for their natural environment, we kill them without remorse, we are far more technological, we abduct them without their consent and perform science experiments, etc.
    I agree with you on that, good way of looking at it , do you think we as humans have gotten bad karma because of how badly we treat our enviroment and other living beings ?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Flyover (26th April 2015)