Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Positive Reptilians

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lookbeyond wrote:

With reguard to the white light that some feel may be a trap, is there a possibility that it is a trap that is designed to give a false sense of security to those particularly with NDEs so that they will come back and be a advocate for it and hence propagate the idea to "go to the light"?
    I ask this because, what better way to keep people recycling than to allow some the "benefit" of a NDE who will then be as an "advertisement" for it.
    Im asking because, i would like to be able to leave this world myself knowing i have given my children the most truthful information as i can find. BTW, is there a way that one can gain first hand experience of these places, ie astral or higher planes travel?

Thanks to any who respond. Please feel free to pm me Thankyou, Lookbeyond.

Hi Lookbeyond, If you do your research, many many souls have crossed over in the white light. A few have come back from NDEs, and others have returned
    from the other side to speak with loved ones who are yet alive. My Grandfather came back from the spirit world with him friends to teach me that there was no death. They celebrate when one of us comes home, much like we celebrate here when a new baby is born into this world. Go to the white light, and never be afraid. There are others telling people to go to the golden light..that it is the way to go, but why the change after all these years. It is not the white light that is a trap, for I have been there several times. But I have never heard of the golden light. Laura Eisenhower is telling people to use the golden light. I advise
    against it. When it is time to cross over, you and your loved ones will not be alone. You will have guides and family that you recognize come to greet you, and accompany you to heaven. Do not worry. It is all arranged. This is not a prison planet. Some would like to make it that way, and some would like you to believe
    it, but don't. God is alive and well, and Heaven is a beautiful and wonderful place. You will recognize everybody because they will look the same, or younger, if they are older, and older, if they were very young. Be at peace, you all will have your own guide to accompany you..and I want you to know..that you will never die. You are changed in the twinkling of an eye, and your spirit..all that is really you, walks out of your earthly shell. You will take with you your memories, your feelings, your love of family and
    friends, and even your worries about their well being without you. You may have a say in whether or not you return to your body in this life...it depends on circumstances. But we are of free will. so keep that in mind. This is no prison.
    Last edited by Birddog, 5th June 2015 at 18:23.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (5th June 2015), RealityCreation (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would just like to say that I have been in the presence of many different other world beings. I had a mantis being visit me in my home in Ohio. I was at the computer by the front door, when he just appeared. Someone online had told me that her friend might visit. I said OK, but, I didn't tell her where I lived. The Mantis
    looked, and I waved and said Hi!...and that is all that was said. He did not try and communicate with me telepathically. He just watched as I worked on the computer. Reflecting back, perhaps I should have invited him to sit and speak. I guess that I was still getting use to 'others that I didn't know, and how to deal with them, even though on board the ships, there were many different kinds, and we all worked together.

Once I was aided in the mountains by the Grays. I had gone to the mountains in warm weather, and a cold front came in, and I got way too cold. They came
    through the clouds wavering like in a storm sea. Then then leveled off, and landed. As I turned my head, following their ship, I looked, and they were in front of me. They were giving me energy, and they waved their hands back and forth, I noticed the ends of their fingers had something like suction cups,, with circular lines. These moved in a counter clockwise direction as they gave me energy. They were standing, and I was laying on the ground in the sun, trying to warm myself during the heat of the day. Since they were from a much higher density, the heavier energy of the Earth was very hard on them. After I felt I would be OK, I thanked them, and told them that they should leave, as it hurts them to stay too long. They disappeared, and before long there were 2 search planes
    looking, and circling and crisscrossing all around us. My 2 friends had been asleep on the ground as well. We had blankets under us, and were outside to warm in the sun. They slept the whole time, because the 'visitors' had asked me...would your friends be afraid? I said that one might be. So, they let them sleep.

I can tell more stories of expereiences, but I have to go out for awhile.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Joanna (6th June 2015), lookbeyond (5th June 2015), modwiz (5th June 2015), RealityCreation (5th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    I would just like to say that I have been in the presence of many different other world beings. I had a mantis being visit me in my home in Ohio. I was at the computer by the front door, when he just appeared. Someone online had told me that her friend might visit. I said OK, but, I didn't tell her where I lived. The Mantis
    looked, and I waved and said Hi!...and that is all that was said. He did not try and communicate with me telepathically. He just watched as I worked on the computer. Reflecting back, perhaps I should have invited him to sit and speak. I guess that I was still getting use to 'others that I didn't know, and how to deal with them, even though on board the ships, there were many different kinds, and we all worked together.

Once I was aided in the mountains by the Grays. I had gone to the mountains in warm weather, and a cold front came in, and I got way too cold. They came
    through the clouds wavering like in a storm sea. Then then leveled off, and landed. As I turned my head, following their ship, I looked, and they were in front of me. They were giving me energy, and they waved their hands back and forth, I noticed the ends of their fingers had something like suction cups,, with circular lines. These moved in a counter clockwise direction as they gave me energy. They were standing, and I was laying on the ground in the sun, trying to warm myself during the heat of the day. Since they were from a much higher density, the heavier energy of the Earth was very hard on them. After I felt I would be OK, I thanked them, and told them that they should leave, as it hurts them to stay too long. They disappeared, and before long there were 2 search planes
    looking, and circling and crisscrossing all around us. My 2 friends had been asleep on the ground as well. We had blankets under us, and were outside to warm in the sun. They slept the whole time, because the 'visitors' had asked me...would your friends be afraid? I said that one might be. So, they let them sleep.

I can tell more stories of experiences, but I have to go out for awhile.
    I have had some insights to the Mantid and Reptilian influences. Before mammals, the two major fauna on this planet were, first, insects and then reptiles. There are Ages named after them. Mantid is the apex insect and all of those consumptions have led to an intricate understanding of genetics and they are a far older Race. Neither benevolent or malevolent but, quite emotionally removed from their experimental work. We are lab experiments for them overall, at the moment. An awakened sovereign human would garner more respect for true sentience and be regarded differently.

Our relationships with other races is very much entwined with our own level of consciousness. Humanity has a better opinion of its sentience than is the case. With some effort this can be addressed. Denial of a problem is the first hurdle.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Joanna (6th June 2015), lookbeyond (5th June 2015), RealityCreation (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    I've seen a few reptilian beings on board (Intergalactic Confederation) fleet ships, who are of high frequency - peaceful, loving beings. However, there are many factions and hybrid sub-groups, and not all are at this stage (re)aligned with Source, and do not know love. I've seen reptilian, mantid and spider-like beings taken into light by light beings specialized in light-healing, transmutation of energies.
    Dragons, reptilians, mantids and greys all originate from the Carian creator beings (Carians being the bird/avian people). As the polarity experience or 'game' continues to fade from this galaxy and galactic cluster, we have seen a great movement of Carian beings into the IC (Intergalactic Confederation), unveiling their Light again....and this has a flow-through effect to all souls/consciousnesses who have set themselves in resistance to Source.
    I'm in contact with some human-reptilian-avian hybrid people from the Alpha Centauri system, which had a very warlike era, but is now residing in 5-6D frequencies (harmony and unity consciousness), and has unified with the Confederation. They are doing some really great service on Earth, anchoring spheres of light at ground level and just above, which are gradually 'squeezing out' the denser, more stagnant frequencies. The more Light we get on the earth, the easier it gets....
    The Alpha C's fly distinctive round ships with horseshoe rings of lights around them. The first one I saw appeared here in October 2014; photos and info here.