Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Positive Reptilians

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I put 7 years in our country's Honor Box.. and I'd do it all over again.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Deezy_xfit (29th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanks Deezy , i enjoy talking about these things , perspectives, if they are fair, can reveal things not previously considered.

ill re post our dialogue and respond as its interesting as an angle.

I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ? Isn't that the million dollar question. The truth can't stay hidden forever though. The truth will be known by virtue of an individuals retrospective analysis of experience, thats all we got

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium. thats obvious , we all have this , everything is based on our perspectives of what we absorb , my point is to ingest something that has merit and there is that sort of information out there.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet. Not nescessarily , we are human , we evolved from the apes , yet we still have apes alive and well and on a different time line of evolution to us, same with the reptilians , they evolved from primates, their primates are here still and the Lacerta files point toward them still being here and living amongst us in peace, if you want to take that document on face value that is ...

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures. Like I said earlier in this thread, maybe it's a perspective thing. We don't care about killing our lab animals and performing grotesque experiments on them without consent. If the Reptilians had a hand in our "creation" then why would they feel bad about abusing us? We would be their science experiments.
    if they had a hand in our creation ? thats a bit of a strech to make a point , theres no evidense of it but i concede it did happen , its just a matter of who did it and we dont know that yet for sure, however id say once you have matured, as a species, to the point where you have to negotiate space travel and able to colonise planets, its inconsistant to assume they are somehow not respectful of life , its also more likely they already understand our genetics and are more interested in observing our behaviour , advanced species would have a great deal of genetic information and non intrusive methods of gathering biological information, to assume they are advanced yet somehow cruel and disrespectful in their manner is incoinsistant with evolutionary standards and id say , un likely

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics. Or they are the basics because sentient beings evolved from them long ago. I'm sure there's an answer to that that I've heard before. There's so much info that I've gone through it's hard to extract that specific info. I'll keep an ear out for that now that I'm paying attention to it.

so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of. Think of how different our cities are from each other and the way they conduct themselves. Take into account the distances between planets and star systems. It would be unfair to generalize all Reptilians as Service To Self. Also the reason for this thread is to gather info about any accounts of Reptilian defectors, which would show that even STS Reptilians can change.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost? i dont understand what you are asking , can you elaborate ?

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    If you listen to the audio of the recent presentation by DW you'll hear him discuss reptilians in detail. He describes how the dominant reptilians prefer the reptilian-based humanoid form and conquered all advanced reptilians and incorporated their DNA and dominated their cultures.

I don't find it hard to believe that advanced races could be mean-spirited. Take a look at us. We've had exponential advances and wisdom has not come hand in hand with it. If it had you wouldn't be here. There would be no need for this place.
    i wouldnt consider us as " an advanced culture " i think humans are extremely primitive , hence why they are in such turmoil , mind you its the few that spoil it for the many.

look at our behaviour , its abjectly primitive and xenophobic towards anything different to us.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (29th April 2015), shamanseeker (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    I suppose advanced is a matter of perspective. To those who came before us, we're advanced. To a race that's been dominating the solar system for so long, we're not. To a race that travels by thought and can blockade a planet and solar system without a fight, they're not. To God and Source, none of us are, yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by benny View Post
    So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium. thats obvious , we all have this , everything is based on our perspectives of what we absorb , my point is to ingest something that has merit and there is that sort of information out there.Finding truth isn't so obvious for a lot of people. Which is why there is a need for a mass awakening and people to realize that they are being lied to on many fronts. There is information out there with merit, but that is different for each person and their current level of understanding. Truth is very few people heard of the Blue Avians up until recently and now it's all over Alt Media. We've been given information with merit based off of our current level of understanding that is continually growing. That, personally, excites me.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet. Not nescessarily , we are human , we evolved from the apes , yet we still have apes alive and well and on a different time line of evolution to us, same with the reptilians , they evolved from primates, their primates are here still and the Lacerta files point toward them still being here and living amongst us in peace, if you want to take that document on face value that is ... I guess this is where we differ in opinions. I'm of the thought process that evolution stemming from apes is a lie. There is a plethora of information on how we have been spliced together from ~22 different species of ET life. We're not even the same type of "Humans" as the ancient Atlanteans.

I listened to the Lacerta Files and I don't agree with all of it. It was puzzling to hear Lacerta say that there are only 14 species here on Earth no matter what anyone says. When there are tons of whistleblowers who have attested to seeing much more than that. It was interesting to hear, but I just get a strange feeling about it. I don't resonate with all of the material.

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures. Like I said earlier in this thread, maybe it's a perspective thing. We don't care about killing our lab animals and performing grotesque experiments on them without consent. If the Reptilians had a hand in our "creation" then why would they feel bad about abusing us? We would be their science experiments.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"] if they had a hand in our creation ? thats a bit of a strech to make a point , theres no evidense of it but i concede it did happen , its just a matter of who did it and we dont know that yet for sure. It's not a stretch of the imagination by any means and I'm not saying that just to make a point. Do some research on the Sumerian tablets, the story of Enki\Enlil\Enoch, http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....s-created.html, and the Dracos mixing their genes with humans to become more "human-like" and have the ability to walk among us. There's a lot of information on this out there. Check into it and see it it fits in your bubble.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost? i dont understand what you are asking , can you elaborate ?You're saying that we breed these type of characteristics and abilities to better survive as a species. The Reptilians could be doing that exact thing, but at what cost? Will their "breeding" purposes and wanting control be the cause for the destruction of our species? We're going through that right now where the Draco Reptilians have been trapped here (among others) in a quarantine for how bad they have screwed up our Earth. If their "breeding" for more control and power costs us OUR civilization then I think the cost needs to be re-evaluated.
    This is a constantly changing topic that can go in any number of ways. I guess we all just need to adapt to the information as it comes out and see what "sticks."

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I suppose advanced is a matter of perspective. To those who came before us, we're advanced. To a race that's been dominating the solar system for so long, we're not. To a race that travels by thought and can blockade a planet and solar system without a fight, they're not. To God and Source, none of us are, yet.
    Nailed it.. I wonder how far down the line we are? Do you think we're on the path to a 4\5D ascension as a lot of people are saying now a days?

Thanks
    I don't understand enough about 4/5D ascension to say where we are. There are a lot of ifs. If enough are aware, if enough have intention, if enough can embrace their own power, if enough are brave, if enough use truth and love as the powerful things they are, and forgiveness, maybe we'll shoot the moon. (I think that idiom works).

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Deexy

Its going to be hard to answer your questions because you insert your beliefs as extensions and mentioning things that im not nescessarily saying,. And whats with the " Bubble " are you saying im off with the faeries ? ( wouldnt be far off )

At the end of the day you are basing your information from second hand opinions , The Draco are trapped down here ? who said that ? and with what evidense ? this to me is a " bubble "

Regarding the breeding , im saying this place may just be a preservative zoo , to keep the original species alive in a natrual enviroment , i never said anything about control , i think control is more what we are experiencing from our own human ptb model, the control factor is a primitive one, its what primitive species do , we are the ones creating these control mechanisms.

As far as people like David Icke are concerned and theior take on whats going on i think its some nice statements regarding evolution indesperced with fear speaking on things he has no evodence on.

And this is then parroted as if it was true because DW or DI or AJ or JB said its so. Im of the opinion that if you can get away with saying that the queen is a lizard and then play wembley , youre an insider, end of story , and you are presenting a program.

Dreamtimer,

With regards to the 4/5 d ascenion thing , those dimentions already exist , id say you need to ascend as an individual ,because the united conciousness of the planet is being held back by our own people , nothing to do with reptilians or dracos, this is humans doing this because they dont want us to be set free. You are onto a good strain of thought though with regard to the essence of your eminatyion being love and caring for each other , i firmly believe the more you exersise that the more you ascend personally ,The plethora of dis info about the Dracos being this or that , the Reptilians being in controil , this is all designed to keep us in a fear program ,, this is exactly what stops evolution.

Just talk to anyone over dinner and mention reptilians .. they are instantly frightened by default this is the result of years of negative programming.

With regard to the Reptilian species , all we really have as bona fide evidence is examining their ancestral species , that is the only tangible thing we can truly examine. Everything else is specuilation based on someone elces programmed info0rmation. Thats a gap im not even willing to consider , that is not evidence of anything imo.

Now the info on the breeding programs you supplied Deexy is something id definitely look at because it has to do with tangible evidence. but there are so many storuies as to what happened , i think we will be going in circles trying to debate it. Can you share a link for that info btw ? id liek to read up on what you have found please. FOUND IT , Thanks
    Last edited by benny, 29th April 2015 at 21:09. Reason: opened my eyes

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Ok Deexy , i read the article , very good one actually but it does not mention WHO it is that did the genetic mods , no mention of Draco or Reptilians .. in fact they ask the question , Who did it ?
    but it does mention that they created us in their image , so that would definitely leave the Draco and Reptilians out of the picture .. we need to look at a race that is human looking , indeed if we were modified from apes then we dont look anything like aor ancestors , and as the article says we have been modified up to 97% ? so we in fact look mire like our genetic modifiers than our original fore fahters,

Thats got to be evidence stronly suggesting that we were not modified by Dracos or Reptilians ... it was a Humanoid species of ET .. so who was it ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd June 2015), Deezy_xfit (29th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    but it does mention that they created us in their image , so that would definitely leave the Draco and Reptilians out of the picture.. Not so. The basic sentient blue print for the Universe is a "human" form; head, two arms, two legs. It's not often that you hear of many deviations of that.

.. we need to look at a race that is human looking , indeed if we were modified from apes then we dont look anything like aor ancestors , and as the article says we have been modified up to 97% ? I think you should do some research on the genetic tinkering that has occurred to our species. There's plenty of info on that. One I really liked was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcINxcglls and should get some wheels turning. Just start searching around and you'll come across some interesting things.

Thats got to be evidence stronly suggesting that we were not modified by Dracos or Reptilians ... it was a Humanoid species of ET .. so who was it ? I haven't seen any evidence to contradict my viewpoint.
    I think we're on two separate paths on this. Not a big deal, but look into the genetic tinkering approach.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    why was benny banned?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Church (30th April 2015), Ciauzar (30th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    He was banned because we found out he was the same banned member who directed a DDOS attack toward our server recently. If you have any more questions or concerns, you can always come to one of us for answers, thank you.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd June 2015), bsbray (30th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (30th April 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXh9PRNaf8

this video is by Mary Rodwell, she interviews people who have had contacts. She seems to think the negative ones are not actually the real thing ...

when did all this ET fear start ? im curios what started it ? 20 years ago ? 30 years ago ?

Is it possible we have been programmed to feel fear ? before the internet there were hardly any abductions and hardly and reptilians .. obviously communications are different today but really i think all of the fear is hype my self.
    As I said before, I've seen someone shapeshift and sensed quite a few others and seen two people possessed in my presence but I am not afraid of them. This is why even though the shapeshifter tried to harm me, she was unable to. She told me I would die, that I would get diabetes and die a terrible death, end up in a wheelchair, etc. etc. I refused what she said and I told her so. She was furious! But I had no fear. I spoke to some people who told me three years after this that she, the shapeshifter, had lost the use of her legs and had ended up in a wheelchair and had died. I did not wish this on her but have sensed since that because I would not accept her malediction that it returned right back to her. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy, but I really think this happened. We must never be afraid of anything. Fear kills more than anything else on this planet!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th June 2015), Church (1st May 2015), Deezy_xfit (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What an incredible/scary experience those all must have been. I'm not an "experiencer" so I wonder how I would react in those situations. Do you have a negative or positive view of the Reptilians you've been around?