Thread: BRICS, IMF, World Bank, Secret Government Meetings... Do they really serve humanity?

Retired Member
    Thanks

BRICS, IMF, World Bank, Secret Government Meetings... Do they really serve humanity?

Seriously? Who needs these groups? I sure as heck don't!!! Although perhaps I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here... Perhasp this is just future talk, but I'll have at it anyways

My life wouldn't change one bit if these groups disappeared into the dark night never to been seen again.

They've never asked me what my thoughts and feelings were, nor do I think they asked any of us either?

Financial Reset????
    IS money really the answer???

I Don't feel THAT IS TRUE. If EVERYONE WERE RICH, what's the point of money in the first place?

Read this - Everyone would be Rich Every singe human would live in abundance. All Resources would be available to EVERYONE EQUALLY!

All the talk and banter regarding this whole financial reset, For ME IMHO, is simply a waste of hot air.

Humanity is way more creative than reliving this "Money" hamster wheel. It's called Using the Imagination!! And if you're reading the GoodETxSG thread, it's a great start for "expanding the Imagination.."

All in Favor of Scrapping the Entire Money System, Say I !!!

I !! :unity:

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd April 2015), CeeTee9 (23rd April 2015), Ciauzar (24th April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), gardener (23rd April 2015), Jano (23rd April 2015), Mark (23rd April 2015), Verum (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Okay ... you got my vote.

See how you do with all the minions and cannon fodder bought and paid for by the system ... you know ... all those holding the guns, legal system and military hardware???

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (23rd April 2015), Ciauzar (24th April 2015), gardener (23rd April 2015), Verum (23rd April 2015), Wyndstorm (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I couldn't agree more Wyndstorm.

I find it quiite interesting that most people cannot envision living in a world without money and without governments to manipulate and control their every move and behavior. Perhaps it's because we've been so indoctrinated into believing that both are absolutely necessary for our survival. Or perhaps it's because, deep down, we really don't believe in equality or that we are quite capable of working together for the benefit of all just fine without the need for some small elite group to tell us how it's done.

I wonder how the millions of species of animals have survived so long without money and governments? Maybe they don't know it's impossible.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Jano (23rd April 2015), Wyndstorm (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    We have examples of moneyless societies here on Earth now. The tribes in the Amazon and Kalahari Bushmen, who still live naturally, are two mentions. They are examples of where humanity would be without the infrastructure and technology the "others" had. These others also traded across wide expanses of sea and land and money filled a gap where barter or trade was not feasible.

I like a future world where we are free to choose the lifestyle we wish and a moneyless one would be an option. The moneyless ones might find trade with monied societies possible but, robust trade, if desired, would be problematic, IMO. Could be wrong.

Removal of greed as a worthy monetary pursuit would change how money circulates in populations. A healthy monied society would be very dynamic and support a good variety of lifestyles because wise stewardship would have all in relative comfort and freer from the vicissitudes of weather and other local challenges.

Once again, a world where one is free to choose or create the society and lifestyle one feels a good fit with is pleasing to me. Our creativity does not leave us with an either/or solution regarding money.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd April 2015 at 22:32.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (23rd April 2015), Ciauzar (24th April 2015), EarthSheriff (24th April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), Jano (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), Wyndstorm (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like documentaries. I'm fascinated by shows where researchers go into jungles and rainforests and mountains and spend time with indigenous people and study their ways. They observe morays and traditions and social organization. In rainforests and equatorial regions people wear little or no clothing and it's not an issue. There always seem to be standards of beauty or attractiveness or presentation and they vary so wildly. There are people who have huts in a circle and always meet in the middle so there's always interaction. There are people who set up hammocks in rings such that they counterbalance each other. They sleep and dream in groups and share with each other. They dream together.

We can imagine different kinds of societies without money. We can also observe them. It turns out they're smart, just like us. And despite everything, they're still on earth. We don't have to stretch the imagination so far. We can see people that actually do it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015), Wyndstorm (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We have examples of moneyless societies here on Earth now. The tribes in the Amazon and Kalahari Bushmen, who still live naturally, are two mentions. They are examples of where humanity would be without the infrastructure and technology the "others" had. These others also traded across wide expanses of sea and land and money filled a gap where barter or trade was not feasible.

I like a future world where we are free to choose the lifestyle we wish and a moneyless one would be an option. The moneyless ones might find trade with monied societies possible but, robust trade, if desired, would be problematic, IMO. Could be wrong.

Removal of greed as a worthy monetary pursuit would change how money circulates in populations. A healthy monied society would be very dynamic and support a good variety of lifestyles because wise stewardship would have all in relative comfort and freer from the vicissitudes of weather and other local challenges.

Once again, a world where one is free to choose or create the society and lifestyle one feels a good fit with is pleasing to me. Our creativity does not leave us with an either/or solution regarding money.
    I couldn't agree more with everything above. I see how "money" can be helpful in creating modern technological societies, but the whole "Greed" aspect has GOT to go out the window, along with the notion that "one human is better than another and deserves more."

I read this very interesting account of Earthly interaction with a species from the planet Iarga, found here: http://galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

In the description, they describe how their society is moneyless, yet they have several "Trust" companies that provide products for all the people. Everything is based on "registry" and no one being can have more than they need. It was stated that on Earth, income was controlled , whereas on Iarga, expenditures were controlled. Also, there is a "president" for these companies, and a "government." Now, say you have a President and his Wife on Iarga and they make together "8 Units of Value." All people of the planet would have 2 units of value. Lets use Bill Gates for example - he's got the most $$ here and is estimated to be worth $80 Billion roughly. So, by that standard, each Human on the planet would have $20 Billion, because according to Iargan people's standards, there needs to be some kind of equality with room for personal drive and ambition.

Hey, $20 Billion - I can deal with that! Not tooo bad!

They also have a closed reincarnation cycle, meaning Psychopathic soul constructs are not allowed to incarnate on their planet. They even mention that that "rule" was lifted from Earth some 2,000 years ago, and the reincarnation cycle for Earth was "open game" for any soul to come into.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    i was reading a few years ago about the 4 power pillars.

military
    monitary
    energy
    pharmacutical

the document went on to say if the people concentrate on solving number 3 " Energy " that the power structures will shift significantly

It makes sense if energy production was cheaper and not having to rely on oil but could have homes generating their own electricity and cars making and storing electricity to power other things.

That would change the power structure of pretty much everything.

The document went on to say that the 4 pillars are the control mechanisms used to keep us under tabs. So if energy was solved , monitary and pharma would suffer greatly.
    It said that we should encourage new energy generating technology and if you look at whats being made and funded people are taking things into their own hands now.

Kickstarter is one , anyone now can come up with an idea and get funding without the traditional blocks to progress. So Money i think has a limited life span , i think 50 to 75 years time and it will take on a new role or be re invented. The problem with taking money out of the current systrem is our infrastructure revolves completely around trading money for labour and goods.

I wonder what the game changer will be to finally rid us of this barter system that includes money as a trade currency.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benny For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), Sooz (24th April 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Okay ... you got my vote.

See how you do with all the minions and cannon fodder bought and paid for by the system ... you know ... all those holding the guns, legal system and military hardware???
    I had the same thought, along with Christine LeGarde not knowing what to do with herself now that she would't have a Job! I'm hoping that's why the Sphere Being Alliance is here to assist us in removing those who still want to play that 3D game and ship them over to the other holographic reality where they can continue playing that game.

From what I've concluded, if these beings can't shift their soul constructs, or even want to shift to a higher vibrating existence, then there is just no room for both of us to keep playing together in the same sandbox.

Plus Earth herself is shifting to her original higher vibrating blueprint as well, and she can fling off those "gun toting gas oil drilling crazies" ( IMHO) like fleas.
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 23rd April 2015 at 23:08.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

lovechild (23rd April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wyndstorm View Post
    I had the same thought, along with Christine LeGarde not knowing what to do with herself now that she would't have a Job! I'm hoping that's why the Sphere Being Alliance is here to assist us in removing those who still want to play that 3D game and ship them over to the other holographic reality where they can continue playing that game.

From what I've concluded, if these beings can't shift their soul constructs, or even want to shift to a higher vibrating existence, then there is just no room for both of us to keep playing together in the same sandbox.
    LOL. LaGarde is trying to keep the IMF relevant with the rise of the BRICS nations and the AIIB. Her comment that she, IMF, would be delighted to work with the new bank was not a statement from power but, a statement of wanting to still be able to play in the new game unfolding. The BRICS and AIIB are purposely looking too weak to challenge the system currently in charge. They are Trojan horses, in a way. Once unveiled, it will be too late for the Cabal. At that time these nations can clean up their inner cabal infections safely. Some will remit and surrender for re-purposing and some will...........go away.

Christine LaGarde is hoping to still have a job this time next year.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th April 2015 at 02:22.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (24th April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    LOL. LaGarde is trying to keep the IMF relevant with the rise of the BRICS nations and the AIIB. Her comment that she, IMF, would be delighted to work with the new bank was not a statement from power but, a statement of wanting to still be able to play in the new game unfolding. The BRICS and AIIB are purposely looking too weak to challenge the system currently in charge. They are Trojan horses, in a way. Once unveiled, it will be too late for the Cabal. At that time these nations can clean up their inner cabal infections safely. Some will remit and surrender for re-purposing and some will...........go away.

Christine LaGarde is hoping to still have a job this time next year.
    Don't you think she has some hobby? Maybe take a nice long vacation? Take up quilting or something? LOL

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), EarthSheriff (24th April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), modwiz (24th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wyndstorm View Post
    Seriously? Who needs these groups? I sure as heck don't!!! Although perhaps I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here... Perhasp this is just future talk, but I'll have at it anyways

My life wouldn't change one bit if these groups disappeared into the dark night never to been seen again.

They've never asked me what my thoughts and feelings were, nor do I think they asked any of us either?

Financial Reset????
    IS money really the answer???

I Don't feel THAT IS TRUE. If EVERYONE WERE RICH, what's the point of money in the first place?

Read this - Everyone would be Rich Every singe human would live in abundance. All Resources would be available to EVERYONE EQUALLY!

All the talk and banter regarding this whole financial reset, For ME IMHO, is simply a waste of hot air.

Humanity is way more creative than reliving this "Money" hamster wheel. It's called Using the Imagination!! And if you're reading the GoodETxSG thread, it's a great start for "expanding the Imagination.."

All in Favor of Scrapping the Entire Money System, Say I !!!

I !! :unity:
    To me... what will change the world is that each of us become vastly more aware of who we are, what we are and what we are capable of and then that we make the choices at the individual level that will lead to this improved world we all say we wish to experience.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), modwiz (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)

Thanks

In principal I like the idea of a world where one is free to choose/create a society/lifestyle that resonates with them. And I agree that trade between a monied and moneyless society would most likely be problematic. And I don't think that infrastructure and technology are bad things, but I don't believe a moneyless system and having infrastructure and technology are mutually exclusive either.

Since it is pretty well known that our Federal Reserve Notes (dollars) are backed by nothing, we, in essence, already have a monetary system that is worthless. It only continues to work because those in control of the system have not yet collapsed it and because the masses still believe they are earning and exchanging something of value. For those who lost a significant portion of their retirement "money" in 2008 (I lost over half of mine), it should be pretty clear just how fragile and manipulated our financial system is. It takes a lifetime to save for ones retirement, but it can all be lost in a matter of days. Imagine how bad things are going to get if and when the system collapses?

While it would be nice to take the "greed" out of the system, I think that is a pipe dream. And no "new and improved" monetary system is going to change that, IMHO, because it isn't the system that's greedy. It is people. As some billionaire stated, the monetary system is a score card.

If people are willing to help their fellow human in times of need for no money, why does it seem impossible to believe that that behavior cannot be sustained for a lifetime? Why is it so impossible to believe that we couldn't all just continue to do what we're currently doing (or some job we'd love to do that benefited society) for no money until every person on the planet had their basic needs met (food, water, shelter, energy, clothing, healthcare, etc.) and then continue to work to sustain and raise the standard of living for everyone? Would we not be willing to do such a thing because it is truly impossible or because it would mean we'd all be equal and would live equally? Each person must do some soul searching to truthfully answer that question I think.

If we created such a world, would people still be greedy, require more than their neighbor, or steal? If resources were shared equally among all people, would their still be a need or desire to conquer other countries for their resources? If we all respected one another and worked together for the benefit of all, would we still fear, or feel the need to judge or kill, others because their beliefs didn't gel with our own?

I admit, I don't have the answers, but for thousands of years we've been fighting and killing one another over money, power, resources and beliefs and it hasn't worked out very well for billions of people. And now we have the technology to kill the planet and we have psychopaths in control of that technology. I don't know about the rest of you, but to me that doesn't bode well for a promising future for us all.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time we start thinking outside the box and start doing things differently. Just a thought.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Wyndstorm (24th April 2015)