Thread: Alien Photography

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Alien Photography

Hi All,

I posted this some days ago, but it got lost in the recent blackout when the forum had to revert back to a former time.

Has anyone else seen this? I remember someone said a friend of Mojo's may have been involved with this.

A friend sent it to me. I was intrigued by the eyelid movement, shown twice in the vid. Kind of indicates to me that it's authentic.

Thoughts?

Sooz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdW7...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Tonz, 23rd April 2015 at 14:18.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), citrine15 (7th May 2015), Frances (23rd April 2015), GCS1103 (23rd April 2015), InCiDeR (23rd April 2015), john parslow (23rd April 2015), norman (23rd April 2015), reno (23rd April 2015), Stoat muldoon (23rd April 2015), The One (23rd April 2015), Tonz (23rd April 2015), Tribe (23rd April 2015), Woody (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I found this quite interesting. I've seen some of this footage elsewhere. Thanks for sharing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (23rd April 2015), Sooz (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I p.m.ed Sooz and this was her reply.

Hi sooz , i wanted to post this on your thread Alien photography,

As this is something that you Sooz have always kept a distance with over the years , you said that the eye lids is what impressed you .

How do you feel about this sorta things these days ,you have been introduced to quite a bit of et stuff from this forum now over the years .
    Are you feeling more comfortable with this type of images?
    do you feel more comfortable with them being real ,are they starting to fit in the world you see these days compared to your pre awakening, not to long ago?

But i stopped to ask myself ,Am i getting to personal ?perhaps sooz wouldn't want to answer this or perhaps be put in a situation that could prove to be uncomfortable.

so i felt the need to ask you if i can post this ?Sorta questionnaire

Tonz.[/QUOTE]

Hi Tonzy!

You can ask me anything you like! lol. I have delved a lot into the ET thing and know quite a lot. Much more than I let on in the forum. It's just not my priority. My priority is what is happening here and now on this planet. And anything I can do (albeit in a small way) to advance getting out of this prison and prevent the NWO from taking a stranglehold.

I kind of sit on the fence with ET. I certainly believe they exist. I have never seen a UFO or had any experience like that. My Father did though back in the 1960's. And he was a very down to earth Ozzy, he would never say anything about something he saw if it wasn't true. He only told our family about this.

I was a little girl when my family were talking about the NWO and UFO's. Although the term NWO wasn't used. But back then in the 1960's it was pretty much common knowledge what was coming. I guess they thought by the time it arrived all those people would be dead. And they are! My parents included.

What they didn't count on was little kids like myself at the age 5-10 overhearing all these conversations and then remembering them later in life. I'm now nearly 57.

Yes, the eyelids got me. No way that can be faked and it was such old footage. Remember Roswell happened 1947, my parents would have seen all that stuff on the news. I was born 1958. My family were always interested in Eric von Daniken or whatever his name was.

So yes, I believe they exist. There is so much we don't know and the older I get the more I realise what I don't know. What has not been illuminated to humanity is a travesty. Who knows what the real history is.

That's why I'm so interested in Corey's story and Cobra et al. I want to believe something new is about to unfold. And yet we have been down that track so many times before.

I want a free life for my son and (hopefully) Grandchildren. My family has a wonderful history in Oz of which I'm very proud. If I can live to see this planet free of shackles and bondage, it will be a wonderful thing.

I've always felt I am here for a reason and to see in this new golden age. (I've felt that from a very young age, even wrote poetry about a new age coming when I was 13).

OK, I'm waxing lyrical now and rambling on. lol....

Hope that answers your questions. Post it on the thread, I have no problem with it, like I said, ask me anything.

Sooz

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), GCS1103 (23rd April 2015), InCiDeR (23rd April 2015), john parslow (23rd April 2015), reno (23rd April 2015), Sooz (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    sort of related to this .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVVmyLRMso

The long awaited Roswell Slides will be shown to the public on May 5th in Mexico City. The event will include Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man on the Moon, and Roswell investigators Tom Carey and Don Schmitt. The venue will be the 10,000 seat National Auditorium. What some say represents stunning visual evidence of a humanoid creature that was found crashed near Roswell, NM in 1947.

with love to all honest truth seekers

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Bob (23rd April 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Cup (25th April 2015), InCiDeR (23rd April 2015), john parslow (23rd April 2015), reno (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I recall seeing the video and photographs of Ebe (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) many years ago. I had a very strong emotional reaction - I felt very sad for Ebe and felt he was being violated in every sense. I believe the strong emotional response is something many people have experienced and it is a clue - I think - to our universal connections. Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Tonz (3rd May 2015)