Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omnisense's Blog: Exploring the Omniverse (Experiencer, Targeted Individual)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:44.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Omnisense (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I live in a known town that is targeted (DIAirport anyone?) but prior to my moving here, I lived in VT and had numerous beautiful sightings of ships, one really fabulous experience with a large orb (the size of a Swiss exercise ball) and many other amazing experiences. I said I would never move back here because prior to when my ex husband and I lived here, well that's when I was having visitations by the tall Biblical beings (ex husband witnesses) and my twin baby girls were being abducted and being returned with their diapers put on the wrong way and each of their gold heart necklaces with their initials on it being places back on wrong twin!

After I moved here and was still being abducted by greys, one night they came to me while I was trying to fall asleep and pulled at my EMF protection necklace, the being broke the cord (a cotton cord).

I will say I've always been more terrified of the for lack of a better term MILAB aspect over the grey , gatekeepers (I call tall Nordics gatekeepers) and Biblical beings, although all of them use the paralyzation BS.
    The blond ETs I speak to are not really gatekeepers, but they do hold significant power exopolitically. They did tell me there are numerous other types of blond ET races as well. The one's I interact with are known for being vegan atheist and very evolved/attractive....

As for seeing ships I have been blessed with many amazing sightings. I wrote about one of them in this article:

Extraterrestrial Experiences - Part 1

I have had thousands of paranormal experiences. You could call me a "hardcore experiencer." One key to understanding experiences is to be aware of all the possibilities, but this article isn't about black ops commited by governments impersonating extraterrestrials to people... It is about my experiences. I will be writing many blog posts related to my experiences in the future. I like to focus on exposing occult truth(occult meaning hidden in my use of it in that case), but sometimes it's good to get a random documentary on Graffiti(which is coming), or just explain experiences. Experiences are less offensive to people to read as well, since they have very little chance of being told they are wrong about something they think...

One experience I will start off with, is when I was asked by extraterrestrials if I wanted to see their cat. I was surprised to be asked such a thing, and it seriously intrigued me, since I have had telepathic experiences with felines(both extraterrestrial and terrestrial). Felines are absolutely divine in my view.

Anyway, after being asked if I wanted to see their cat, I obviously said yes. I was walking home down a road with no sidewalks, and suddenly this half invisible cat comes running around me. I could see through it. It was half in our physical dimension, and half in another dimension. It looked kind of like a leopard but it was small. It was orange(ish) and had a beautiful array of spots on it. It ran around me for some time. I engaged in some telepathic conversations with the cat, and Extraterrestrials while this was happening, however the memories of what exactly was said has been restricted to my mind at this time.....

This experience I'm sure is harder to believe... I know I experienced it. I treasure certain Extraterrestrial experiences I have had. This is one experience I treasure.
    Another experience I will talk about is when I was shown an Extraterrestrial spacecraft up close in broad daylight. It started similar to the ET cat experience, with them asking me if I wanted to see one of their ships telepathically. I of course said yes, they said "look up". I was in awe as I saw a black exotic ship floating quietly under very low clouds. No thrusters or anything like that. It was just under clouds I believe they engineered themselves...

I have tried to draw the shape of this ship, as it was an exotic and beautiful design, however the exact shape of the ship has been deleted from my memory and when I try to draw it it just looks like a black cloud. How I can describe it: it was black with woman curves all over it... It was a sweet looking ship.

I have researched if this ship has ever been reported in UFO circles, and from what I can tell, it never has. Which shows me this ship was very likely what I believe, extraterrestrial, instead of Government...

This sighting was in Aloha, Oregon in 2008. It is another one of my treasured experiences... I will write much more about experiences I have had in the future. Stay tuned if interested
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...es-part-1.html

The ET cat experience was pretty amazing. So was seeing a ship up close in broad daylight...

Extraterrestrial Experiences part 2 on my blog:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...es-part-2.html

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Agape (2nd May 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), ERK (24th April 2015), Monic vogan (24th April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015), reno (2nd November 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 04:54.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Omnisense (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Here is my article on technological channeling:

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html
    What really gives them away is that there is no heart, only mind. You can hear it's a machine, it may be advanced technologies but it's still dead communication. The mind is an advanced "machine" as well by the way.

Hmm, maybe that's why they go so good together, mental people manipulated by advanced technologies.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    What really gives them away is that there is no heart, only mind. You can hear it's a machine, it may be advanced technologies but it's still dead communication. The mind is an advanced "machine" as well by the way.
    I agree. I focus on this in my upcoming Ebook explaining the chakra matrix and mind control tactics. It is easier to mind control someone who is trapped in an intellect based mind. They do this partially by altering the heart chakra matrix.

Hmm, maybe that's why they go so good together, mental people manipulated by advanced technologies.
    I think almost all channelers have good intentions. Same with contactees being used by black ops and dark ETs. Can't be sure about everyone's intentions in the field. But I think most are just being used, with good intentions(and plenty of implanted ideologies).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Monic vogan (24th April 2015), Tribe (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree. I focus on this in my upcoming Ebook explaining the chakra matrix and mind control tactics. It is easier to mind control someone who is trapped in an intellect based mind. They do this partially by altering the heart chakra matrix.
    Sounds very interesting, looking forward to reading what you have to tell.

I think almost all channelers have good intentions. Same with contactees being used by black ops and dark ETs. Can't be sure about everyone's intentions in the field. But I think most are just being used, with good intentions(and plenty of implanted ideologies).
    “Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    I typically like to publish a good article on the 1st of the month to get things started. This time I decided to write about belief system engineers, which unfortunately have, or have had a role in practically any alternative media aware person IMHO...

Full Article:
    Belief System Engineers

One of the most manipulated things on planet Earth is belief systems. I would be awestruck if any civilian had the belief system of truth 100%. There is so much disinfo/misinfo out there in pretty much every field.

People tend to be divided by their beliefs. Often people make enemies out of people that debate or oppose their beliefs. It takes a mature person to have their beliefs challenged and not become sour I have found.

So beliefs are a tool used by the shadow governments to divide people. Both the shadow government(s) and Dark ETs know the power of false beliefs. That is one reason for so much disinfo in this day and age, to keep people divided (and/or confused).

I would term the manipulation of beliefs on Earth a sort of black magic based on deep knowledge of things like predictive programming and the mechanics of perception by the dark sources that mostly rule this world.

As a rule for disillusionment I reassess every belief of mine when it is challenged. This has served me well in dislodging the implanted beliefs I used to have years back...

One ET contact I had conveyed to me is that every intelligent false reality is being presented to mankind at this time. That doesn't even count the non-intelligent false beliefs...

Many brainwashing facilities known as schools exist to control people's beliefs. Some belief systems have strategic components such as in christianity if you do not believe the lies, you suffer forever... That is one of the ultimate fear mongerings in the history of Earth, and I have met countless people who say "well if you're wrong you go to hell and suffer for eternity." The idea is pure bullshit....

I believe the best way to discern truths from lies is from within. However there have been bigger factors for me to discern disinfo than my soul. Such as having direct experiences with the sources that perpetrate the disinfo/psy ops, as they have targeted me for life basically... I know their 'style'... And have direct communication with them anytime I would like...

Belief System Engineers indeed exist. The largest of them being the Draco Empire. One of their staples on developing world's they are on, is setting up false religion, and idolatry of false Gods, and using those beliefs in a false God to get people to attack, torture, and kill those who oppose the corrupted belief system. It has been used to curb the best and brightest from influencing the world in a positive, enlightening, truth filled way. 1,000 years ago if you were a potent soul serving the truth, it is likely you would be killed or sabotaged by the "church".

The shadow governments have been manipulating beliefs for millennia as well. The bloodliners and shadow governments are basically Draco minions. Had they been responsible leaders of our world, they would be cultivating truths, instead they cultivate lies.

It is clear to me the leaders of this world are not worthy of their position. Belief system engineers aka 'reality technicians' are littered all over the black ops agent playing field. Some of these souls have been manipulating mankind for thousands of years.

If I am right with some of my own beliefs, some of the New Age foundational beliefs are pure lies. If you are into alternative information one is constantly barraged with disinfo. While if you are into mainstream information one is constantly barraged with spin, fear mongering, and covert(but obvious at times) agendas.

The nature of a belief by one definition, is a notion one latches onto that is not proven. Once a belief is proven it becomes knowledge/fact. It has benefited me to realize some of my beliefs could be wrong. I still have them as a sort of 'soft belief' but I am well aware of my own fallibility. I think some others I have witnessed could take some advice in this department... Strong beliefs not based on proof/evidence/experience lead to immovable delusions. Humanity is largely a very delusional race...

A time will come when the truth will be revealed. But will you be able to accept it when it comes? That remains to be seen. I will be writing much more about global first contact, a time where I believe disillusionment will be at an all time high for Earth for those capable of discerning the truth(which at first wont be many I tend to think)... Stay tuned for those
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...engineers.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd November 2015), reno (2nd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I typically like to publish a good article on the 1st of the month to get things started. This time I decided to write about belief system engineers, which unfortunately have, or have had a role in practically any alternative media aware person IMHO...
    Thank you, I enjoyed reading it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (2nd May 2015), reno (2nd November 2015), Tonz (3rd May 2015)

Thanks

eTelepathy Website

Wanted to post an update with my work... My book and quasi-documentary will release in 2016 for free on my blog and elsewhere.

I mainly wanted to post my electronic telepathy website articles in this thread, but I will post some articles of recent past that I feel were good from my blog too...

My eTelepathy Website:

About:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/p/about.html

Archive:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/p/archive.html

A few notable articles:

All Seeing Eye Technology Explained in 33 Words:

All Seeing Eye Technology

Involves:
    -Thought Surveillance
    -Environmental Surveillance
    End Result:
    -Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    -Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    Used By:
    -Black Ops Operatives
    -Extraterrestrials

This article is based on first hand experience...
    Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...Telepathy.html

The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 1:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...igence-AI.html

The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 2:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...AI-part-2.html

Black Project Interrogation Artificial Intelligence:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFVvwkh048

A Time When Science and Technology Makes Current Monetary Systems Obsolete:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...-obsolete.html

Introduction to Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nology-VR.html

Designing an Electronic Telepathy AI:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ssistants.html

Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy Pt. 2
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Will paste a snip of the mapping electromagnetics article...

As said in my mapping electromagnetics article, the entire universe and every thought form, concept, conscious energy, emotion, and more can be deciphered by electromagnetics via electronic telepathy.

I can explain this science better than most technologies I speak of. Brainwaves are ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves, every possible brainwave can be reproduced with technology. Through mapping all the different brainwaves and other thoughtforms which are within electromagnetic electronic telepathy methods one has access to all knowledge in existence.

Every mechanic of the mind involves a physical process(IE: Electrical Signals, Electromagnetic Waves), and all those physical processes can be reproduced by advanced enough technology...

All static knowledge is encoded into brainwaves and electromagnetic forms of affecting the brain, and all the different mindsets possible to think up are reproducible via technology.
    Recent Articles from my Blog:

Ascension is a Mind Control Program:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...-programs.html

28 Values of Maat(A Creation of my Own):
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...s-of-maat.html

42 Laws of Maat(From the Book of the Dead):
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...f-maat_15.html

Some Good Quotes:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...onspiracy.html

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2015), ERK (2nd November 2015), modwiz (2nd November 2015), reno (2nd November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It appears there is a lot of meat to chew on. I will check out your writing and videos. Do you have a particular opinion about Harald Kautz Vella and his discussions of AI? You seem to have been writing about this for quite some time. And experiencing longer.

I'm interested in different perspectives, particularly when they contain direct experience and knowledge. Thanks.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), Omnisense (2nd November 2015), reno (2nd November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It appears there is a lot of meat to chew on. I will check out your writing and videos. Do you have a particular opinion about Harald Kautz Vella and his discussions of AI? You seem to have been writing about this for quite some time. And experiencing longer.

I'm interested in different perspectives, particularly when they contain direct experience and knowledge. Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback Dreamtimer. I have not checked out the black goo AI stuff but one thing that strikes me is black goo could be made to be semi sentient, because it could be biological aka soulular. (just a random thought of mine).

And yes I have been experiencing AI for a very long time. Have been writing about it since like 2010 or so. First occurrence of AI in my life I can identify being sometime in the mid 1980s.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2015)