Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omnisense's Blog: Exploring the Omniverse (Experiencer, Targeted Individual)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Wish to offer an apology Omni. I may not agree with everything in your posts but your sharing and helping to inform what you have experienced with others, people are finding value. So best wishes in your endeavors....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (23rd April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    In all of my experiences with both black project and extraterrestrial AI, I have never witnessed a living AI. It is my view that the soul does not embed to electronic devices. And to have a "living" AI you would need some sort of biological components to hold the soul in. As it stands now a being can be connected to an AI in many ways. So to me it doesn't make sense to make an AI living.
    Agree 100%

Have you followed/seen the series "Person of Interest"?

Oh, since we touch on AI, my take on the Law of One is that the "channeling" that came through was AI.
    Last edited by Cup, 23rd April 2015 at 17:32.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

mojo (23rd April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Wish to offer an apology Omni. I may not agree with everything in your posts but your sharing and helping to inform what you have experienced with others, people are finding value. So best wishes in your endeavors....
    Thanks mojo.

Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    Agree 100%

Have you followed/seen the series "Person of Interest"?

Oh, since we touch on AI, my take on the Law of One is that the "channeling" that came through was AI.
    I totally agree. I have experience with channeling technology and believe all channeling comes from AI, not discarnate beings. I wrote an article on technological channeling here:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html

And I don't really watch tv, so no i haven't seen person of interest.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 23rd April 2015 at 21:52.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015), Monic vogan (23rd April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:24.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Are you familiar with Rayelan Allan and her husband Gunther Karl Russbacher? She said the same thing in one of her books. I think that was the book in which she said JZ Knight had a system that had been implanted in her teeth!

I read Law of One when I was 20 (I am 48 now) and I have a completely different perspective now based on my research. I view it as total bunk.
    No I am not well researched or read. I just have my own experiences, and forum reading to go by really.

As for your edit, I think it's quite possible you were doing it via technology. This tech is shrouded in illusions, and does follow targeted individuals and contactees around...

Here is my article on technological channeling:
    Full Article
    Technological Channeling - Artificial Intelligence(AI) - Psy Ops - New Age -
    Extraterestrial and Black Project Technology

Most people aware of such things assume the 'channeling' that goes on in new age circles is from discarnate entities(beings without a body). I however have an alternative point of view on such things... I have had personal experience with channeling technology. In my own experiences with it I was channeling text of my own memories that were taken from my awareness in most cases. I know for sure channeling can be done technologically. However this idea is curiously absent in most new age circles. I have done my part in informing those on Project Avalon and other forums of such possibilities and more and more seem to becoming aware of such things as result of my efforts.

I would venture to theorize every single piece of channeled information, originates from an artificial intelligence(AI) mind controlling the channeler. You may not agree with that notion, but I think we could potentially agree that at least some channeled material likely comes from AI.

Channelers such as Bashar claim they cannot be manipulated by their channel sources because they can feel the energy of their source and/or one has to be in alignment with the source to channel them... Such an ideology is open to blatant manipulation, and is clearly false(clearly to my experiences anyway). Conscious energy we get telepathically from any source, is able to be fabricated via electromagnetics. I have witnessed this first hand and know it conclusively.

After analysis of channelers of earth, I cannot find a single one that I would say is from a benevolent source. I have had countless interactions with extraterrestrials so I have a nose in identifying their words and general intelligence. It is possible Edward Cayce's channelings came from a benevolent source, however I cannot find a manuscript of such things, just summaries, upon my initial searches. Any channeling that came before around the 1950s-1970s(when the US shadow government got the capability to channel) I have more faith it very well could be from a benevolent source. However any channeling after that date is very likely originating from US government psy ops divisions.

Lets analyze some of the messages in channeled messages shall we?

Saviorship model:

Often in new age channelings you find messages allegedly from extraterrestrial sources(Such as Salusa from Sirius), that claim they are ending the cabal's reign on earth. There have been numerous claims of a group identifying as the Galactic Federation of Light, that claim they have neutralized the cabal some years back, yet by every evidence we have to analyze, no such event has taken place. This might be controversial, and I do respect christians, but I think the bible is another channeled document with similar motivations to these Galactic Federation of Light messages. A lot of the effects of such things are inaction, such as the rapture idea that earth will be destroyed, so why try to help it out or stick your neck out for the environment...

False Promises:

Often in channelings over the years we have heard that we are just weeks away from ET ships decloaking all over the world! I want this as much as anyone, however it is not based in reality. Obviously the sources of these channelings have martyred their credibility. For what reason? I believe this strategy is to assassinate the credibility of UFOlogy, and any legitimate ET contact(such as my own). I'm sure countless people spoke to their co-workers about channeled messages about ETs showing themselves soon, only for it to not happen. The result is assassination of credibility of anything coming from that same co-worker, such as 9-11 being an inside job, or anything related to the cabal conspiracy.

Ascension:

I will write a new blog post on this topic alone, but covering it shortly, I believe all the 5D ascension stuff is a psy op to create inaction(part of why it exists). After all the whole notion of different densities originates from a channeled material(Law of One) created a good deal after the US shadow government got the ability to create channeling via technology. It is no coincidence that channeled information rose many thousands of percents after they got ahold of this technology, especially with the invention of the internet. They knew with how freely people had access to information with the internet they needed to create a counter to such things. The infiltration of UFOlogy, channeling, COINTELPRO-like realities, and extensive disinformation campaigns are the results of such counter measures.

It is no wonder you never find any absolutely useful spiritual guidance in channelings(that I've seen anyway). They are pretty much all from malicious sources if my research and perception of such things is accurate. If you disagree feel free to comment on this article...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), Monic vogan (23rd April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:24.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I also want to mention I had direct contact with an AI system..................because I came into contact with someone who claims to be running one at Pine Gap. This was in 2009 and what happened was my mouth starting saying things to a researcher that were beyond my control. The researcher asked how I knew such a thing? I said, I had no idea. I will not divulge the entire story but it has to do with a very well known researcher of ET's/disclosure/UFO's so from the little I've written here it's hard to make sense of the story. I spent the evening talking with said AI operator and another researcher. I went back to my room and then here's what transpired: an infra red light started going around perimeter of ceiling, I was terrified...........I tried to ignore it. I had left the drapes open too. It was almost 5 AM. Then a *scene* appeared out the window, it was as if a time warp (had to be a time warp because what was shown was something pretty devastating that was to happen to me in the near future) appeared and I watched this- terrified because of what was shown to me. I divulged what had happened to one person. 5 months later what was shown did happen. I'm still dealing with the PTSD.
    A very common theme when these AIs deal with people, is that they propagate illusions, and there will be fear/torture. RE: my blog post in post #3, technological mind tricks supporting the new age religion are a common theme behind these AIs. And the most active AIs on Earth are within the human shadow government sources. I believe US shadow govt has the highest AI on earth for humans(still a good bit behind the advanced ET's AI though)...

The black ops know the future from many things. Some of these things:

1. Intel by dark ETs who have witnessed progression like ours on countless planets.
    2. By controlling the outcomes of things, the future is known.
    3. Logic/AI Projection Models based on intelligence gathered from sources like facebook, thought surveillance, etc.
    4. (More I'm sure)

As for a time warp I have been conveted by ET contacts that they can alter the flow of time in an area of space. But one is always in the present moment, just that time itself slows or speeds up. At least that is what they said.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 23rd April 2015 at 22:29.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:25.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    More infra red, infra red helicopters , a few really messed up days and nights with both of us laid out and unable to move. It was very frightening but it was real, this stuff is hard to believe unless it's happened to you.
    One experience I have had I term synthetic optics. They can make it appear like a red lazer is on the wall when they are really just altering what the eyes send the brain.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), monk (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    This *thing* was an infra red ball - small in size, maybe half an inch?
    Was it projected on a wall? or in the air moving around?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:26.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    It was in the air on top of ceiling. It was really terrifying as I was alone in the room. I will add that since meeting Pine Gap OP- he promised to stop all the *activity* I've had all my life and it stopped. There was one attempt after we met, but it was stopped. So all this stopped- no more grey abductions, military abductions, other odd things happening. Nothing. Same with my oldest daughters who were also abductees.
    When I get a paranormal experience I embrace it. I don't understand why people get terrified(unless they were given synthetic fear). I would bet your experience with the UFO(after thinking about it) was US black ops sources showing the ETs that if they show you ships it will backfire on them. At least I'd say that is the highest chance I would suggest...

I have spoken with ETs about them showing their ships. I view it as righteous. It can really wake people up just seeing an ET ship. That is the beginning of their rabbit hole for some. And they did say when they show their ship sometimes people get terrified. I can't understand it. Is it because it's the unknown?

As for your child feeling like throwing up that sounds like technological targeting as a reaction to being shown a ship. They try to punish ETs for interacting with people if they can manage it, from my experiences....

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Cup (24th April 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)