Thread: New Earth Physiology – Activating the Vagus Nerve

Thanks

New Earth Physiology – Activating the Vagus Nerve

Name:  vagus.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  14.9 KB

"The 10th of the cranial nerves, it is often called the “Nerve of compassion” because when it’s active,
    it helps create the “warm-fuzzies” that we feel in our chest when we get a hug or are moved by something…

The vagus nerve is a bundle of nerves that originates in the top of the spinal cord. It activates different organs
    throughout the body (such as the heart, lungs, liver and digestive organs). When active, it is likely to produce
    that feeling of warm expansion in the chest—for example, when we are moved by someone’s goodness or when
    we appreciate a beautiful piece of music."

Full article: http://risinglifemedia.com/?p=1701

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Altaira (1st October 2013), Cearna (2nd October 2013), Mark (1st October 2013), Melidae (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), sandy (2nd October 2013), Spiral (1st October 2013), Wolf Khan (2nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Hey Spiral, you remember the vagus nerve?

Good times...after the ecg came back ok anyhow ;-)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (1st October 2013), Cearna (2nd October 2013), crested-duck (5th October 2013), Spiral (2nd October 2013), Wolf Khan (2nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, Black Panther!

Thanks for posting. Very inetersting indeed.
    Few weeks ago I brought my 79 yo mom to the cranio-sacral therapist.Amongst many other very serious problems she had a hands tremor after the accident some 5-6 years ago. It was impossible for her to do things with her right hands for shaking didn't allow it. The therapist did only one thing during the check-up. He put his fingers on the spot where the skull meets the neck and.... no more tremor any longer. He said that this point is extremely important and can aid a lot to anyone.

Thank you once again,

Nickolai

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Useful Post:

Altaira (1st October 2013), Black Panther (2nd October 2013), Cearna (2nd October 2013), crested-duck (5th October 2013), Mark (2nd October 2013), Melidae (2nd October 2013), Spiral (2nd October 2013), Wolf Khan (2nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Black Panther;3070]Name:  vagus.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  14.9 KB

"The 10th of the cranial nerves, it is often called the “Nerve of compassion” because when it’s active,
    it helps create the “warm-fuzzies” that we feel in our chest when we get a hug or are moved by something…

The vagus nerve is a bundle of nerves that originates in the top of the spinal cord. It activates different organs
    throughout the body (such as the heart, lungs, liver and digestive organs). When active, it is likely to produce
    that feeling of warm expansion in the chest—for example, when we are moved by someone’s goodness or when
    we appreciate a beautiful piece of music."

Full article: http://risinglifemedia.com/?p=1701

VAGUS NERVE BUNDLE STIMULATOR IMPLANTS EXIST !

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yg3FeeOwks

Implants from Australia and New Zealand, Frequency specific activation??
    Earth Q.H.L.D.G. Earth Q.H.L.D.G.·145 videos
    Published on Aug 21, 2013

similar to the cold war bugs, passive tech, only active from a frequency, the frequency also powers the device, when not in use to trigger it lays there passive.
    So you conspiracy Theorists, most of that money you spend on detectors wont detect some of this Tech, then when it disolves, only way to prove and catch em was to get it on FILM, run the gauntlet. So, UK, Queen of England and its covert Military branches and intel branchs, your on notice big time, ouch i can sense its gonna hurt, GOOD.
    Reason i know is to create a radio reciever, blah blah blah would be to difficult to minaturize, yet there are molecules that react and in that reaction generate the energy as well as provide a reciever as well as transmiter, and if a network of smaller buggers through your nevouse system can wreak havoc on your life.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th October 2013), Cearna (4th October 2013), Mark (2nd October 2013), Spiral (2nd October 2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nickolai View Post
    Hi, Black Panther!

Thanks for posting. Very inetersting indeed.
    Few weeks ago I brought my 79 yo mom to the cranio-sacral therapist.Amongst many other very serious problems she had a hands tremor after the accident some 5-6 years ago. It was impossible for her to do things with her right hands for shaking didn't allow it. The therapist did only one thing during the check-up. He put his fingers on the spot where the skull meets the neck and.... no more tremor any longer. He said that this point is extremely important and can aid a lot to anyone.

Thank you once again,

Nickolai
    Hi Nickolai,

Your post reminds me of a massage therapist who told me we have
    the two relaxation points right at the back of the head left and right.

He just pushed with his tumbs and it worked instantly. I can't do it myself
    and I can't find anything more about it on the internet.

Have to ask my therapist

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th October 2013), crested-duck (5th October 2013), Melidae (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (2nd October 2013), Spiral (2nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Holy Crap - That's Criminal implanting a device without his knowledge. He doesn't mention the hospital or doc who did it.

The letter he got from the Obama Administration is an admission of guilt.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th October 2013), Cearna (4th October 2013), crested-duck (5th October 2013)