Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Message

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Gretchen, you're smart enough to ask the questions. Sometimes that's half the battle. Ask the question. Go do the research. Come back and see what others have shared and share what you've learned. I'm pretty sure mermaids have a lot of experience when it comes to the power of music.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (14th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (15th May 2015), Sheila (22nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Dreamtimer, thank you ...

Hey... do y'all know this tune, "Wake up" by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes? It has a bunch of nice messages in it, telling people to wake up and make changes to our world. In fact, it has THE MESSAGE IN IT. A very old song, really sweet..... :unity:

Last edited by Aragorn, 23rd May 2015 at 19:32. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Alan (24th May 2015), All Together Now (22nd May 2015), BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (21st May 2015), Sheila (22nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Choice is your point of power, your access point. What are you choosing?

" Every decision I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle.

I let go of grievances and choose miracles" ~ Deepak Chopra

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (22nd May 2015), BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), ekc5150 (25th May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), Sheila (22nd May 2015)

Thanks
    What a wonderful thread! I love EVERYTHING ALL has SHARED here!

I wanted to share what I saw at GaiamTV.com (membership internet channel where DW does Wisdom Teachings and Disclosure shows). It was a 2 part interview done by Regina Meredith on her show Open Minds with Jerry Wills, a medical intuitive and energy healer. He said lots of amazing things. One of the things that spoke the loudest to me was that we, (the human family), HAVE to go within and learn to LOVE OURSELVES FIRST before ANYTHING ELSE. All of us have heard from someone, at some point in our lives that old... "your not ________ fill in the blank with good enough, smart enough, pretty enough tall enough, short enough etc etc etc." Until we can hold ourselves in the manner that we "expect" a lover to do and look inside and BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ENOUGH...

I highly recommend at least a trial membership over at Gaiam as there is soooo much loving, uplifting, life affirming stuff there. I have been a member for at least 3 years and LOVE IT! (So much higher vibrational stuff! David calls it the Spiritual Netflix!)

Thanks to all....

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Alan (24th May 2015), All Together Now (22nd May 2015), BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), ekc5150 (25th May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, loving the vibe here!! Thanks for Louis Armstrong and Brudda Iz, two of my all-time favorites. Here's another, covered by Morcheeba:

Last edited by Silver Eagle, 24th May 2015 at 09:06. Reason: fixed your video link ;) Thanks for the fix, Aragorn!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silver Eagle For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), Sheila (30th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    What a wonderful thread! I love EVERYTHING ALL has SHARED here!

I wanted to share what I saw at GaiamTV.com (membership internet channel where DW does Wisdom Teachings and Disclosure shows). (So much higher vibrational stuff! David calls it the Spiritual Netflix!)

Thanks to all....
    "The Spiritual Netflix" ... !!! ... THAT IS GREAT! I have pondered a subscription to GaiamTV.... I know it's a good deal.

Meanwhile, here's a SERVICE TO OTHERS ITEM:

Probably lots of people have seen this already, but check out the latest post from Cobra, at The Portal which is:

http://www.2012portal.blogspot.ca/

They are setting up a world-wide meditation for May 30 (next Saturday, basically, a week from today) and during the meditation we are all going to send some love energy to the Light Forces to help free the populations that have been held hostage out in "the colonies" ... which are locations such as on the asteroids, where slaves are literally held hostages to do asteroid-mining (Corey has talked about this) and other locations probably maybe on the moon, Mars, who knows, we're talkin' outer space here...

This worldwide meditation looks like a very good thing to do.

Set aside some time on Saturday May 30 to save the planet.....Hey, it's the least we can do, right?

..... and ...... :unity:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), ekc5150 (25th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), Sheila (30th May 2015), Silver Eagle (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just want to say I LOVE the Blue Avians and if I have not already met them on some level, I would certainly LOVE to meet them one day.

May we progress in LOVE, PEACE and UNDERSTANDING.

http://gattonero737.wix.com/otherworldsandenoch

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ekc5150 For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), Sheila (30th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw this video the other day and forgiveness was a HUGE message - there are other AMAZING messages from various under WONDERFUL EVENTS:

http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.com/w...w_with_Robbert

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ekc5150 For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), Sheila (3rd June 2015), yobear (26th May 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    Sorry, I don't want to pull this thread down but I do find it difficult to just love, get suckered and then forgive over and over again. (Been there, done that). It's like walking the streets of NYC. You need some street smarts to avoid certain streets or sense the bad vibes on a usually good vibe street.

I have to insulate myself from large groups and use discernment around people. I don't mean that you have to defend yourself with love armour or send out bad vibes. But setting oneself up for victimhood can be the result of a lack of discrimination. Parasites do exist and love doesn't cure psychological soulless people.

This is getting a bit too New Age for my taste. First thing to love is yourself so you can love others. Being a good person is not measured by how much abuse one takes from others. The current cabals have been masters of blaming us and getting us to accept it or start blaming it on an opposing human group.

We have a habit of looking for gods and gurus. People are getting all happy about some blue birds. Yet at one point we are warned that we will have to endure some environmentally severe problems so that that our human DNA/Genes will be encoded to stay away from war. Hummm... shouldn't that be a warning signal. It definitely shouldn't be overlooked that you are willing to just swap masters. Don't take lollipops from strangers on Halloween no matter how good their intentions!!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (28th May 2015), bsbray (27th May 2015), Chester (27th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Dracon (27th May 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), mokosh (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), sandy (28th May 2015), Trinity (1st June 2015), yobear (30th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi there,
    Fortunately for us or not... love is all that really is... we dont have to experience whatever comes our way, and we can simply just walk away, but we do need to acknowledge that dark is the medium where the light propagates in. Like the fish (light) swims in the water (darkness), if you dont have water the fish cannot move anywhere, so as the light cannot come through unless there is darkness as a field around it. That is why darkness is equally important as light, dark beings can be very highly evolved spiritually though nasty just because of their role in allowing light to come in. Life is about free will choices acknowledging our dark (and not being judgemental towards ourselves) and our light, and knowing it is all part of one process growing into love, its all about our choices if we are here to 'Love' itself or to be the medium for love that is darkness.
    (IMHO :P )
    Love you all as you are all loved and loving beings <3

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BelieveInHumanity For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (3rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Hi... Just a couple of thoughts here and these are all of course IMHO.

Nobody is saying anything about "getting suckered in." This is not what this thread is about at all.
    The Message isn't "New Age." 'Becoming more loving " is ancient and universal.
    Love is the strongest force in the universe. It always has been. We've just temporarily forgotten this.

One huge reason to work on love, forgiveness and service to others is to change the vibration of the planet. We no longer "feed the negative" when we focus on love and in fact, when we tune into self-love and our creative, spiritual, loving selves, we can no longer be easily manipulated by the dark side. We need to love ourselves, feel our power and then love and help others. No suckers here!

This is the vibe our planet is moving into anyway, whether we like it or not, so we might as well start riding the wave.

I just now found a great Youtube video of one of my favorite Elton John songs, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" with images from the Lion King. Guess what? There are blue avians in here. Hilarious! Elton is so awesome and he sounds great...

Last edited by Gretchen, 29th May 2015 at 03:47.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (31st May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), nestingwave (30th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    That's a great song Gretchen, thanks for posting it, & I noticed the "blue avian"

Love is the strongest force in the universe. It always has been. We've just temporarily forgotten this.

One huge reason to work on love, forgiveness and service to others is to change the vibration of the planet. We no longer "feed the negative" when we focus on love and in fact, when we tune into self-love and our creative, spiritual, loving selves, we can no longer be easily manipulated by the dark side. We need to love ourselves, feel our power and then love and help others. No suckers here!
    Well said Gretchen! That is similar to my interpretation of "the Message" also.

Ever since I first joined the forum I've had the intention of starting a couple of specific threads (once I've got all of my material together), which tie in with the core concept of the message delivered by Corey.

As you mentioned, the message is not new, as evidenced by the following quote by Tolstoy, yet it seems it needs constant repeating in different ways, with different "messengers" for humans to come to a new understanding and awareness of their full potential.

"The improvement of life was only accomplished to the extent to which it was based on a change of consciousness, that is,

to the extent to which the law of violence was replaced in men's consciousness by the law of love."
    ~ Leo Tolstoy
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 30th May 2015 at 12:55. Reason: bolded quote

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (31st May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (30th May 2015), Hugh Mann (30th May 2015), Sheila (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GaiamTV is fantastic! My wife and I joined a few years ago when we picked up a Roku. Gaiam is our Favorite channel and IMO money well spent.
    Last edited by Hugh Mann, 30th May 2015 at 14:28. Reason: Lost net connection before I finished.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (31st May 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (30th May 2015), Majik (30th May 2015), RealityCreation (30th May 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I used to sing this song to my daughter when she was a baby... it brings me tears when i listen to it.... so much love inside this song

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BelieveInHumanity For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), Majik (31st May 2015), RealityCreation (31st May 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    For me, a crucial part of this message is the awareness, collective consciousness, mental vibration part. Our co-creative powers. And our vulnerability to being mentally and emotionally manipulated. (I speak generally of humanity).

It seems like it's easy for people to believe in mob mentality, in advertising and propaganda. They seem to have more difficulty getting the positive side. People can gather together and focus and send out a lot of positive energy.

Esoteric and occult (as in hidden) healing are to become open and normal. Jesus himself said that we can be like him and do as he does.

People certainly don't want to admit they're being manipulated. Unfortunately, many will have to face that fact before they can overcome it.

I've heard more than one performing hypnotist warn the audience about how they are being hypnotized and manipulated every day.

Those of us who are less vulnerable to the manipulation can help others to get past fear and ego issues so they can see clearly and act well.

Easier said than done...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

BelieveInHumanity (2nd June 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), RealityCreation (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)